TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Impervious by Hazard

[Reviews - 137]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hola peoples, I'm back with my next update, where I introduce my 2nd and last main OC for this story *Gasp*. I'm usually not a fan of multi OC stories, but I felt it'd be necessary for this story to grow more. Anyways enjoy it, and I'm still doing this on Word Pad so excuse any blatant errors you may see.
Impervious
Pulling Strings

I woke up feeling quite refreshed from my previous encounter yesterday. I managed to find a small town on the northern border of Fire Country and rent a motel room. Not very nice, well actually the place was quite filty. It's one of those " sleep on top of the covers" kind of deals. Anyways, I made my way out from the motel around 8:30 or so with my guitar strapped firmly on my back, and I decided I would go get some tea for breakfast at one of the local resturants.

It wasn't long before I stumbled upon a nice quaint little cafe not too far down the main strip, and I entered inside. I went to a table near the corner and sat down gently, and pulled up my guitar infont of me to tune it as I wait to be served. Soon enough a waitress comes by me and asks, " What would you like?" in a very cheery tone.

I smile to the young woman and reply, " Just a cup of some black chai tea would be perfect." She nods to me and trots of to the kitchen area. I refocus my attention to my guitar to start retuning my E string, but it's kind of hard with two people bickering on the other end of the cafe.

Getting fed up that I can't hear the tone well enough to make the proper adjustments, I rest my guitar against the table and stand up to see who's making all the racket. I see a young girl that looks to be no older than 15 argueing with an older man, and they both look to be shinobi. I figure they will resolve whatever matter they are faced with, and I sit back down. Soon enough I recieve my delicious tea, but now I've stopped fiddling with my instrument, and I'm just listening to the conversation from across the room. The cafe is fairly empty with only about 3 or employees and about 5 customers, including me. The other two people look to be an elderly couple a few tables away from me just minding their own business while those other two bicker. Kids these days.

After about three minutes of listening I've gathered this much. The girl's name is Tsuma and the guy's name is either asshole or jerk-face, not sure which but I'm assuming he has a real name. The arguement seems to be that the young girl is a rogue shinobi from somewhere and the man is a hidden leaf ninja that is trying to uncover details that she is indeed a missing-nin so he can attack her, since if she is part of a hidden village it's a huge offense. I figured out that she was a loner just by looking at her body langauge, even though it was subtle, and she seemed to be a good liar, but it's hard to trick an old dog like me.

I finally finish off my tea and pay the bill. Once I handed the waitress the cash I quickly sealed away my guitar when nobody had their eyes on me and approached the two bickering people that seemed to be wrapping up their little debate, with the man looking to attack the young girl. The two of them hardly notice me coming until I'm standing directly across from the two of them to their left. They both pause and give me a strange look.

I quickly speak up and say, " So I've been listening to you two bicker for the past few minutes, and I want to help you two resolve this." And neither of them looked like they wanted me to interfere. Oh how vain people can't accept some help, or even mediation from others. It's so rediculas.

The man was the first to address me and say, " Look sir, this is shinobi business and I will need to aprehend this missing-nin." and he return his attention to the girl.

" I'm not a missing-nin you jerk! I just want you to go so I can get some food, and like I told you before I'm with the hidden cloud!" She angrily cries in protest, but it doesn't seem to persuade the man in anyway.

" I'm done with this, I'm going to take you down right here." The man arrogantly grunts as he starts to weave hand signs, but I quickly intervene by delivering a swift chop to his throat to knock him down, and give me some time to assess my next move.

" What the-" She says in astonishment only for me to interrupt, " Come with me. Now." and I quickly walk out of the cafe with the girl in tow. The man I nailed in the throat struggles to get up from the unexpected blow to his throat, but losses sight of us before he can come to his senses.

I quickly lead her to an ally a few blocks away and she asks me, " What's you're deal man? I could have handled that myself!" I chuckle at the anger she is giving off, which in turn seems to only infuriate her even more.

" Listen I had to break that up for two reasons. One, using nin-jutsu in a public enviorment is very messy and frowned upon. And second, you stood there frozen so I had to make a move before you got smashed. The seals he was preforming were basic fire style from what I could see and you would have been burnt to a crisp." I explain to her, yet she still seems to be seething with disgust.

" Whatever. You can say what you want, but I could have gotten out of that myself." She mumbled lowly half to herself. What a stubborn, spiteful kid.

" Fine, I won't undermine you're "abilities", but answer me this. Are you a missing-nin?" I ask her, while adding in a bit colder tone at the end for some intimmediation.

She suddenly gives me a very saddend look and quietly replies, " Yes. My team deserted me about a few weeks ago on a mission when I got left behind. They never liked me for some reason, and never came back for me. So are you going to try and attack me?" I could think maybe why they left her behind, since she had an attitude of a pissed of rhino and haa the pride of a lion. People who only think of themselves will never amount to much. The only way to succeed is upon the shoulders of others until you can support yourself and return the favor, or etleast that's what I've learned.

" Sounds rough kiddo. Look, I'm not here to hurt you since I also left my former village a long time ago. If you want you can travel me, since theirs safety in numbers. What's you're choice?" I ask her and she seems to ponder my proposal for a good moment. She finally blinks her eyes and responds with, " Why not? You seem ok since you haven't tried to hit on me or try to kill me. By the way I'm Tsuma." And she gives me a faint smile as she finshes talking.

" Excellent, and I'm Yushin. Now lets go find a nicer place to talk, hmm?" I offer and she nods in agreement. We walk back into the main street until I lead us to the motel I spent the night in. I quickly get a room key from the guy at the desk, and head into the room I used earlier. I leave the door cracked, and I empty my pockets upon the bed, which contains a few scrolls. I turn around, and I finally get a good look at Tsuma.

She looks to be about 15 with long straight brown hair flowing down her back, She wear a simple shinobi skirt with wrappings going all the way up her legs and arms, and she wears a cody plate commonly seen in ANBU to protect her body which seemed to have a fishnet undershirt. She's about 5'5" with her hi-ate tied around her upper left thigh, has dull blue eyes and simple sandals as well, and a irritating smirk on her face that she loves to wear. She's a pretty girl with a nice butt, but It's just too weird for me to be intiamate with women these days. My 3rd wife kinda wrecked me bad in a brutal split up, and I still hate her guts and realtionships for the most part. Also, she must be at least 40 by now which is about 13 years ago. Damn I'm old.

" So...where are you from? I'm formerly from the the hidden Cloud." She says in a bored tone to start the conversation. I give out a long yawn before replying, " I'm from the hidden Mist. Now, how old are?"

" How old are you?" She replies in a mocking tone. I'm starting to worry that I've got more than I bargained for. I grudgingly reply, " Older than you, now answer my question."

" Hmm, you're no fun. So can I at least guess you're age?" Tsuma asks me in a childish way. " Sure, but I doubt you'll get it. You can have as many guesses as you want." I reply back in a challenging tone, and she takes the bait easily. " You're so on!" She shouts back at me.

After about 10 minutes she finally came to a conclusion and yelled out, " You're obviously lying and not telling me your age! That's not how this works you asshole!" I let out a sigh and respond with, " Just take a seat on the floor and calm down. To be fair, the closest you guessed was 50." And she just gives me a stunned look.

" What? Do you use some kind of youth jutsu to look younger you creep!" She cries out at me in visible disgust. I roll my eyes and shout back at her, " No! It's my kekkei genkai that allows me to keep the body that I had when I was about 28. And just to clarify, I'm older than 50 by a longshot." And that's when Tsuma drops her jaw.

After an awkward pause she slowly says, " So...can I call you grandpa?"

" Hell no." I bluntly respond. I'm not letting that fly.

" But why not? It totally suits you since your all old and stuff, and it explains why you act all cranky." Tsuma chimes in a cute tone. I really don't think I act cranky, let alone act like an old geezer.

" Ugh. Let's move on. So, what rank of ninja were you before you left?" I ask Tsuma in a polite tone to change subjects. She frowns and relpies, " Genin...But! I was scheduled to take the chunin exams in a few weeks, and I would have made chunin for sure! So what are you? You have to be at least chunin in how you handled that one dude back at that resturant."

" You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I reply in an honest tone. I doubt she would believe me if I straight up told her I'm the former Shodai Mizukage. so I continue with, " So, just to answer you're question lets take a feild trip to Konoha."

She gives me a confused look and asks, " But why?" and I reply back with, " Konoha has a very nice Library full of history books that will act as proof, as I'm using you wouldn't believe the answer I would give you right now."

Tsuma sneers at me, " Ha, you would be in a history book, Grandpa. Well, I'm ready to go whenever since you have now got me kinda interested in who the hell you are." I quickly pack up all my scrolls back into my pants pockets and reply, " have you always had the mouth of a sailor, or did you're mother teach you to talk like that? Oh, and stop calling me that name, kid."

" Yeah I learned that from my mom! She always swore a lot for some reason, and she worked in the information department in Kumo. Boring person though, unlike me!" Tsuma exclaimed while bolting up from her sitting position. Dramatic, but still not as bad as that one green guy I faced the other day.

" Better be boring than a total fruitcake." I sarcastically remark, and I receive a glare. Can somebody not take a simple joke?

" Whatever dude, let's just go. I heard that Konoha was going to host the chunin exams I was supposed to take so I might as well just visit, and see if you are infact a part of history." Tsuma explains to me as she opens the door, and I quickly follow her out of of the motel. A trip to Konoha from here would be about a week at the pace I want to take, so I'll have plenty of to hopefully relax, and tame my new traveling friend. She may be crazy as heck, but I have something or somebody keep me on my toes or life gets pretty boring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Chapter end notes: That's it! Hope you liked the development and what not, and my new character. Please give me some feedback, it would be most appreciated. Later.