TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Impervious by Hazard

[Reviews - 137]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey readers! If you have been reading Abysmal you may know that I've had computer troubles. It's been frustrating to deal with, but I have my computer functioning again, but I probably won't update much more until I find my Microsoft office CD since I hate typing stuff up in Wordpad. Anyways hope you enjoy and please forgive any mistakes I may have missed.
- Wrong Place, Wrong Time

It had been about a two months since I had left Suna, and I really hope that kid Gaara finds his place among the people there. Moving on now, Right now I'm traveling into Taki from Kusa where I heard about some group of thugs terrorizing the people there. It's some kind of gang, and their leader is supposed to be a "Shinobi" of some sort. I personally like Taki since it's a quiet little village that has given me fond memories, and it's where I met my first apprentice, but I suppose I should stop dwelling on past memories.

I'm standing just outside the waterfall entrance to the village, and it seems to be different than before, but i just can't place my finger on it. Anyways, I move throught the "secret" entrance, and stroll into the main part of the village. What suprises me at first is that nobody is really around, and all I can spot is a few questionable people loitering the empty streets. Looks like things are worse than I thought, and since Taki doesn't have a very strong force of shinobi it wouldn't be too unimaginable for a large group of thugs to overrun the place and assume power.

I walk up to a few guys that are propped up against a building, and from the looks of it they're trading money in some kind of deal. Probably not good whatever it is.

I walk up to the men and ask all three of them, " So how are you fellas doing today?"

" What's it to ya." Grunts the large bulkier one of the group. Respect is something I come across less and less of these days. Oh how the youth have changed.

" Oh, I'm just wondering what you're doing here and all." I casually reply back, which they seem to be quite irritated by.

" You better leave or we'll skin you boy." Sneers the medium size guy holding a rusty machete that's a bit scrawny.

" Hmmm, that's not convincing enough." I say with a smirk. Before I can continue talking the man with the machete lunges for me. He is awfully slow compared to me, so I sidestep him and deliver a soccer kick to his upper torso sending him back into the wooden building.

" Get him!" Shouts the larger one, and him and the smallest man try to snatch me. I quickly evade them by ducking underneath their flailing punches, and proceed to stab each in the gut with my kunai at an incredible speed. Even in my older age I've only lost about a step in my original speed. I'm one of the fastest shinobi of all time, not number one since I believe the 4th hokage could probably claim that title, but definitely top 5.

The two thugs drop to the ground with a hard thud. They look astounded to what had just happened in about one second.

I crouch down the larger man's level and politely ask, " So where is you're boss?" and all i get is him spitting in my face. Lovely.

" If you don't tell me I'll probably kill you." I warn.

The larger man just gives me a glare and remains silent, but his accomplice sheepishly coughs out, " Our boss is in the capital building down the street. Just please...don't hurt me anymore." Looks like I found my squealer.

I turn to the raggedy man and reply, " Much abliged sir." and I continue on my way down the street to find the headquarters.

The bare streets just seem to give off an unsettling vibe in the pit of my stomach, and I start to run towards the building, which is now in sight. I see a few gaurds standing at the entrance of the three story building, so I just quickly jump up to the third floor about as fast as I can, and it seems they didn't even notice me. Some guards they are. I scale the elegant building until I find myself face to face with a window, with what appears to be the boss inside. He's got long brown hair and is wearing a business suit and seems to be talking to some of his underlings.

I quickly decide to make my entrance by breaking through the glass window, and standing across from the group of very suprised and angry men. Figured just go in since I didn't want to just hang around.

" Who the fuck are you? Get him!" Yells the sharply dressed man in a business suit who looks at me in a grotesque manner. I quickly throw out a shower of shurikan from my weapon holdster, and all five shurikan find a home in the henchmens' throats. The business man observes the damage, and then faces me.

" So you're a shinobi huh? I'll let you know I was a top ranked chunin back in Steam Country, you should just consider yourself dead no matter how good you are with shurikan." Sneers the obviously over confident man.
" I really don't want to hear you talk anymore so I'm just going to end this quickly." I bluntly say to the man.
He starts weave some handsigns at a medium to slow pace and says, " Try me, I'm gunn-a"

I used my body flicker technique to appear behind the man and knock him unconscious. I quickly then summon a sealing scroll to seal away the villians so I could dump them off at some random major village to get sent to prison. I seal all six men into the large scroll, which took about 20 minutes. The strange thing is I thought I heard some more ruckus going on outside and in the building.
Just as I pack up the scroll the door somes crashing down and I hear an obnoxiously loud, " Stop right there! Hitome Gomi, you are under arrest and we recommend that you don't resist. Isn't that right Lee!" A large man in a green jumpsuit shouts out in a dramatic fashion while pointing at me. What a showboater.

" Hai sensei! We will aprehend the villian with avail!" The smaller version of the guy in the green jumpsuit refered to as Lee. I also spot two other kids, one which looks like a Hyuga decedent, and a girl carrying a large storage scroll. This must be a genin team with a Jounin sensei sent to aprehend the criminal I just took care of. Why did things just have to get so complicated all of a sudden? Curse me and my helpful demenour.

I give them a slightly confused look due to the eccentric entrance and say, " Look, you've got it all wrong. I'm not the guy you're looking for, infact I just dealt with him myself." and they do not seem to buy my truth.

" We will not be moved by any of your lies. Come peacefully or we will use force." The Hyuga kid states in an extremely bland tone. Boy does him seem like a swell kid. Not.

" Atta boy Neji, now what is you're choice Hitome?" The larger green suited man inquires to me. I just can't catch a break with this bunch.

" As I told you before, I'm not who you're looking for. I will not go with you. Attack me and I'll have to use force. This is you're only warning." I say to hopefully scare them off. I really didn't want to be caught up in this, and if I ran I would probably get chased down by these weirdos eventually.

" Well you leave us no choice then. Neji, Tenten and Lee assume attack formation. He's only registered in as a rogue chunin in the bingo book. This will be a great oppurtunity to test you're skills, and I'll back you all up. Now go prove you're youth!" Shouts the green man again like he's some kind of drama actor.

" I will not dissapoint you Gai sensei!" Shouts Lee, and they seem a little shocked I don't even assume an attack stance. I'm bored so I guess I'll let this play out a little bit. Glad I sealed away my guitar earlier before I came to Taki or it would probably get damaged at this rate.

" He's not taking us seriously. Let's move in." Declares Neji as he and Lee run towards me. I quickly take to the air to avoid any strikes from either of them, and arial combat is a huge weakness in the Hyuga technique. Just as I look down the Lee kid has accended as well and delivers a kick to my chin. Then another. and another.

It didn't really hurt as much as it took me by suprise, since you usually don't see genin with that kinda speed.

" Atta boy Lee! Now finish him off with the Lotus!" Shouts Gai from the far end of the spacious room. Lee's next kick sends me through the ceiling of the building and as I'm falling I feel a bunch of bandages bind me to him. Immobilized I prepare myself for the impact.

" Primary Lotus!" Shouts Lee as we spiral back down into the building. We smash through the top floor of the building and plummet all the way to the bottom floor where there is a small crater from our impact.

" Way to go Lee!" Shouts the girl Tenten, and I sense the three others have dropped down to the bottom floor of the building to help out their friend. I sense the kid has let go and rejoined his group. Now it's time for a counter. Just as Lee reunited with his team I stand up out of the rubble almost unscaved, and they look at me in astonishment.

" How did even get out off that without any injuries?" Shouts Lee as all of his teamates nod in agreement.

I give out a subtle smirk and reply, " I basically just incased myself in a thin layer of my chakra to soften the blow. I'm quite impressed with you're speed."

" Interesting. Seems we underestimated you. This time don't hold back team!" Gai shouts while pointing for his team to take off again at me. All three genin charge me all looking to either strike me with a weapon or taijutsu. In the blink of an eye I quickly focus my chakra and take off at a tremendous speed. I'm probably only a blur to them. In about 3 seconds I put all of the genin on their back with strikes to their main arteries in their necks, but their still concious since I didn't deal a lethal blow. Only weakend. Their sensei doesn't look too pleased with me also.

" You seem to more of a challenge then first thought off. I am now you're opponent." Gai declares in a very serious tone while assuming an attack stance. Now looks like I may actually have an opponent. Without him noticing a quickly weave four hand signs with my my left hand only while my arm is at my side, and he doesn't seem to notice. Genjutsu looks to be a success.

Inside the genjutsu I summon three water clones and summon three water prisons with each clone, with one of his students in each. He looks very pissed that I'm taking hostages, but tis only a genjutsu. Too bad he didn't catch on right away. I use the genjutsu so he seems glued to the floor as he watches his students slowly drown in the water prisons. Just as I was about to seal the deal and put Gai into a nice sleep I feel a blow to the back of my neck, and the genjutsu is disbanded.

It was Neji who recovered from the previous blow the fastest, but unlucky for him my body just turned into a huge syrupy water sculpture of my form. The sticky water clone substitution turned out to be a smooth choice to utilize. I swapped out when I was under the rubble from Lee's taijutsu move, and cast a genjutsu over myself to remain hidden in the room to manipulate the fight. Neji's right arm was stuck inside my sticky clone and he seemed to not like that one bit. My water clones are so densly packed with water and lightning style chakra that they cling to other chakra sources like glue. Quite the unique jutsu invented by yours truly.

The four of them look frantically around for me and I cast one more genjutsu(Ninja Art: Forced Sleep) and they all took it like a champ. Once they had all passed out I removed my camoflauge genjusu and left the half destroyed building. This should keep them down for about 30 seconds, but the jounin should only be caught for about 10 or less. They also should be happy to learn later on I did their job for them, and that I didn't kill them, since there's no need to spill any uneccesary blood. I ran out of town quickly, and as I left I noticed more people on the streets. Normal people that looked like they had finally seen the sun, but I don't have time to chat or an extra large ego to fill, so I just beat feet outta there. I want to go find some dinner and shelter for the night.

Next up on my list should probably be Konoha since the 3rd Hokage would probably liked to have some more time to talk with me, and vice verse, also to apologize for my actions against the team I just fought, even though I told them the truth. I'm thinking though I should take my time heading to Konoha, and check out a new country I've heard about to the east of here.

I exit the waterfall entrance and head south, since I could probably find a small motel or something to grab a bite to eat and some rest. It's been a long day and I could use a good night's rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter end notes: Hope that wasn't too far-fetched. Anyways next chapter I'm wanting to introduce a new OC, presumably someone Yushin stumbles upon to take under his wing. Shinobi or not. Anyways if you feel the desire to post an OC for me to use, just do it in a review, or I'll just come up with one. Just make it in between ages of 13-16. Thanks for reading! Peace.