TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Enchanted by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
For what felt like the longest moment in her life Ari felt as if she could not breathe.

"-Marry him and have his babies and I'll be even more rich than I am now. I mean look at me I'm great."

Ari was brought back to reality when Haruka's babbling buzzed in her ear. She turned back to the woman and nodded. "yes...of course...will you excuse me?" she asked.

She couldn't have gotten out of there sooner. she rushed through the crowd and finally found the line to the bathrooms. her eyes started to wonder again once she figured she'd be there for a few minutes.

It happened again.

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?" across the room, your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you
All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you


Ari continued to eye flirt with the stranger. she gave him a little flirty smile and he returned it. he was still talking to the men around him but was looking directly at her. Her heart could not beat faster than it was at that moment.

finally the bathroom was free and Ari forcefully pulled her eyes away from his. she went straight for the mirror and splashed water on her face.

"He is gorgeous inst he?"

Ari jumped and turned to the woman next to her. "w-what?" she asked. "Itachi Uchiha. The man you have been flirting with all evening." the woman said not taking her attention away from applying her eye-liner.

"Oh..I wasn't.."Ari tried to deny it. "You don't have to deny it, there are plenty of women who want him, for his money, looks, status. There tons of reasons."

"I don't even know him."Ari said. was his woman trying to tell her something because she wasn't getting it. "are you..?"she began but the woman laughed and shook her head. "No way, I am happily married. There is one you might want to watch out for though. she is a lioness you might not want to mess with."

"Is her name Satou Haruka?"Ari asked. The woman nodded and then she began to apply her lipstick. "yes that's here. Vicious woman. Once she gets her claws in a man it is very hard to get rid of her. I actually feel bad for the poor man who ends up marrying her."

Ari tried to hold back her laugh but it was kind of hard. The wine that she had made her a bit dizzy.

"I'm Aiesha by the way. Aiesha Tanning." Ari accepted the woman's hand and shook it. "Tieshi Ari." she replied.


"ladies and gentlemen, if you may proceed to the dinning hall, dinner is being served."

"Well that's our cue." Aiesha said. She gave Ari a small smile. "see you later."


Ari spotted her parents and hurried to them. "where have you been Ari?" Sasha asked her. "oh..I was just chatting with a few women."Ari explained. "One was nice...the other was a complete-"

"Ari!"Sasha shushed her daughter and they sat down at the seats the waiter showed them to.

Ari's eyes widened when she was placed right in front of the man from before. Itachi Uchiha.

"Finally nice to meet you. I am Itachi Uchiha." the man said extending his hand. Ari nodded. memorized, Ari took his hand. Itachi kissed it. "I'm Tieshi Ari."

"pleased to meet you." they said at the same time and then they shared a laugh.

"Itachi Kun! I'm here too!"

Ari frowned when she saw Haruka literally squeeze her way through the crowd and grab the seat next to him. Itachi sighed. "Haruka..it's so nice to see you again."

Ari sensed that he forced himself to say it. "Haruka, have you met Ari?"

Haruka nodded. she sent a smile,that domating smile again at Ari and placed her hand on Itachi's. "Yes I have Itachi Kun...she's cute isn't she. sixteen years old you said?"

Ari returned the fake smile. "I'm twenty four."

"really? I never would have guessed...what with chest." she smirked. only because this woman was huge chested she thought she could put down those who were a bit less...lucky...

"M-my chest?"Ari hissed. "I happen to like them very much."she palmed them. it would be silly to say that no one was listening in, a few women even gasped.

"well not that it matters Teri."

"Ari."Ari hissed. Haruka stuck her nose up. "whatever."

"Just because I don't have jugs the size of basketballs doesn't mean I am a teenager. Besides the bigger the chest the bigger the SAG!"

Haruka made a annoyed sound. clearly insulted.

"Ladies, this conversation is getting out of hand. Please stop."Itachi said politely. Personally he was enjoying the bickering, but because this was a fancy dinner, girly fighting was not allowed and UN lady like.

"she started it."both women snapped.
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review