TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Enchanted by Nejisgirl

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song enchanted by Taylor swift
Ari got out of the car in a rough manner. she slammed the door and stormed towards the staircase.

"Ari! mine your manners!" Sasha snapped at her daughter.

Ari rolled her eyes. "fine, I'll behave." she turned towards the stair case with a huge fake smile on her lips that would be giving her jaw a hard time very soon.

Ari walked in through the door and a tiny gasp escaped her lips. the entrance hall was beautifully decorated. there were beautiful people everywhere. Gowns and beautiful hair and tons and tons of jewellery. It was one word. Insane.

"Ari!"

The young woman jumped. "I want to introduce you to some of our friends."

Ari followed her mother and father around the room. Being introduced and being told names she wouldn't remember minutes later.

It had been about a hour of trying to remember who did what and who was who when a loud voice echoed the room.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Dinner will be served in approximately one hour. Please help yourself to the wine and the entrées. Thank you."

Ari sighed. she lost sight of her parents moments before the announcement. she spotted a waiter heading her way and went to meet him. she grabbed a glass of wine and downed it and then grabbed another. "Wow..this is yummy." she said. "It is the very best miss." the waiter said.

Ari nodded and then chugged her second glass. "In that case,"she said putting the empty glass on the tray. "I'll have two more." she told him with a cute smile. the waiter smiled back and then opened his mouth to say something.

"what are you waiting for?" a woman said breaking the silence between the two. "Go fetch more wine." she snapped. The waiter nodded. "y-yes of course I am sorry miss."

Ari turned her attention to the rude woman. she was beautiful. Long strawberry blonde hair fell past her shoulders. Ruby lips and a gorgeous red dress hugged her perfect figure. "We haven't met." she said extending her hand to Ari. "My name is Satou Haruka." she smiled a smile that was dominating.

Ari smiled too. A fake one. she down her glass of wine and shook the girl's hand. "Tieshi Ari."she said. Haruka smiled bigger. "I see that you are here with your parents."

Ari nodded. "they forced me to come. Don't know about you. But I hate these things." she was just a little tipsy.

"Oh I love these fancy parties. The gowns, the wine, the conversation...and of course..."her eyes wondered towards some men talking. "The men."

Ari snorted. "Those stuck up pretty boys?" she waved her hand around. "I prefer the ones who KNOW how to have fun."

"There is one specific man who knows how to have fun."Haruka said her eyes never leaving the man she had to have. "So you have experience with the pretty boys. Good for you."Ari spurred. Haruka nodded. "they were just practice...I've got my eyes on one man only."

"Practice?"Ari repeated. 'wow.....even rich girls sleep around...' Haruka nodded. "I have my claws in him. all I have to do is wheel him in."

Ari turned around to see who exactly she was talking about. Her eyes narrowed. she saw plenty of good looking men. one one was that special....


There I was again tonight, forcing laughter, faking smiles

Same old, tired place lonely place

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy

Vanished when I saw your face

Ari blinked furiously. A man. A really good looking man was looking right at HER. His eyes pulled at her soul. those eyes. Ari sucked in a breath. he was all the way across the room and yet she was speechless.

All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you
Chapter end notes: pls rate and review. I promise this fic will not be long. have patience with me pls T_T I...

I...woves you guys!!!

**big cute smile and chibie eyes***