TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aki to Fuyu 秋と冬 by Fuyunoaida

[Reviews - 38]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I sort of started explaining it in the 'Story Notes', but throughout the story, the seasons will change so the title of the chapters will too.
Around every 3-5 chapters, the season will change, so it would be like "Aki 004." then the next chapter would be "Fuyu 001."
Just wanted to explain it so no one gets confused. This chapter is '00' because it's sort of like a prologue, but I didn't wanna name it that~

Please leave reviews! It's my first fan fiction about anything, and I'd like to know how I do on it~
Aki 00.

The once vibrant green leafs turned golden brown due to the slow transition into fall.

Young Fuyu Saatchi, the apple of clan leaders Chifuyu and Yukito Saatchi eyes, sat quietly at the dining table, watching her beloved parents socialize with their fellow comrades.

“Have you heard about the Uchiha Clan massacre?” one asked.

Chifuyu sighed sadly. “I don’t think there’s a person in this village that isn’t aware of it. It’s terrible.”

“They say it was an initiation for Itachi to join the Akatsuki.” Yukito added “Kami forbid he does anything more to this village.”

“I worry about Sasuke.” Chifuyu said sincerely “Just suddenly being alone like that, I can only imagine what it must feel like.”

“Must be hell.” another of their comrades voiced “Let’s just hope he doesn’t go down the same path.”

Although their conversation sincere, and their intention good, the group of four adults weren’t aware of little Fuyu catching onto their every word.

Massacre? She asked herself mentally. ‘tachi-san? Why are they speaking about him like he did something bad? She asked herself again, curiosity growing in her heart each passing second.

Letting it get the best of her, she shuffled over to her father, who easily towered over her.

“Papa.” she whispered, gently pulling on his sleeve to gain his attention. “What did ‘tachi-san do?” she asked childishly.

At a loss for words, Yukito looked at his daughter through sad eyes before lifting her up and holding her near his heart. “Itachi did something…something unforgivable.” he whispered

“What did he do?” she asked slightly panicked.

Her father took in a deep breath. “Never mind that.” he answered smiling sadly “But can you do something for me?” he asked, putting her down gently.

Fuyu nodded her head confidently, more than willing to help her father with whatever he requested.

“See if you can check on Sasuke, will you? At this point in time, he must be in need of friends.”

“Would he be at home?”

“No.” he father asked firmly “Whatever you do, don’t go to the Uchiha compound no matter the circumstance.”

Her eyes widened slightly at her father’s urgency, but went against questioning is orders.

“Go up to the hospital. It’s more likely than not he’ll be there.” he finally answered. “Do this for me, Fuyu.” he added, cupping her round rosy cheeks.

Her bright golden brown eyes twinkled brightly, gazing up at her father with happiness.

She nodded her head happily, giving him a tight embrace before racing out the Saatchi compound.

Continue being his friend, Fuyu. Yukito wished mentally as he watched his 7 year old daughter disappear from his sight. Save him from the path of darkness.

*~*


Fuyu happily sprinted towards the hospital, using the basic techniques she’s learned at the academy in the few 2 years she’s been there.

“Check on Sasuke…He must be in need of friends.” “Do this for me, Fuyu.” Her father’s voice echoed in her head and she neared the hospital entrance.

She slowly entered the building, letting her curious eyes glance at every active thing inside. Finally, she approached the counter, which she was barely tall enough to see a few inches over.

“Excuse me?” she called quietly.

“Oh? Hi there sweetie.” a nurse responded with a bright smile, leaning over the desk “What do you need?”

“May I see Sasuke Uchiha please?” she requested happily.

The nurse grew silent, already knowing what just transpired a few nights ago. “Give me a moment.” she responded quietly.

During those moments, Fuyu looked around her, furthering her study of the hospital.

“Sweetie?” the nurse called, pulling her out of her thoughts. “Sasuke will be in room 102, do you think you can find it on your own?”

Fuyu nodded confidently. “Thank you!” she replied, bowing slightly before heading down a hallway beginning her search for new friend. Sasuke Uchiha.

A few moments passed since Fuyu left the front desk, and in those few moments Fuyu began to become worried if she was lost or not.

She spun around in a small circle, looking over the room names of those that surrounded her.

Room 102? She pouted to herself mentally. I don’t think it exists!

“Fuyu?” a soft voice called from beside her, gaining her attention.

She turned to her right to finally found the one she’s been searching for: “Sasuke!” she greeted happily before giving him a small hug.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, still being pulled close to her.

She pulled away questionably. “I came to check on you, to see if you were alright or not.”

Sasuke’s onyx eyes gazed into her golden brown ones. “I’m fine.” he answered quietly, having his eyes say the complete opposite.

Fuyu’s permanent smile slowly shrunk down to a frown. “Are you sure?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“I…” Sasuke began before looking down at his feet. “I don’t know.” he answered almost inaudibly.

Fuyu’s heart broke slightly as she witness her close friend’s sadness.

She stood there silent at a loss for words. What am I supposed to do now Papa? She asked mentally.

“Fuyu?” Sasuke whispered.

Her gaze immediately shot back up to Sasuke’s eyes. “Yes?”

“Promise me you won’t leave me alone.” he requested softly, holding back the tears that were burning at the back of his eyes.

A small smile grew on Fuyu’s lips. She held out her right hand with her pinky out. “I’ll tell you what Sasuke, let’s pinky promise each other that we’ll never leave each other alone. No matter the circumstance.” she offered happily.

Sasuke kept his gaze one her for a few moments, thinking over the offer she just gave him. After a few moments of hesitation, he held up his right hand, hooking his pinky with hers. “Promise.” he agreed quietly.

Fuyu smiled brightly before abruptly pulling him into another hug. “I’ll never, ever leave you Sasuke.” she promised.

Slowly, Sasuke hugged her back, taking in all the promises she gave him in those few short moments. And I promise I’ll never leave you, Fuyu.

We’ll always be friends. They both thought simultaneously, still engaged in their hug.

Although promises are meant to last forever, pinky promises unbreakable, just like seasons, people and their motives change over time. Sometimes for the best. Others for the worst.