TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aftermath: The Last Ones Standing by nerocorleone

[Reviews - 115]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

Title respectfully borrowed from: Placebo

When Sakura woke up that morning, or rather midday, it took her some time to realise that she was no longer in her guestquarters in Suna, but in her own appartment – that it was her own bed she was lying in, her own bed, in which Kiba was lying next to her. She smiled at the sight of him, still asleep, and marveled at how calm he looked just now.
Carefully, as she did not want to wake him, she got up and tiptoed into the kitchen to see if her fridge had anything left to offer for breakfast. She knelt down and stared at the gaping emptiness she was presented with, when a noise startled her. She wasn't sure what it was, or where it had come from.
"Mice", was her first thought. Maybe during her absence they had found a way into her home to claim it for themselves?
There it was again, lasted a little longer and allowed her to locate it as coming from the door.
She sighed, let the fridge-door swing shut and headed for that of her appartment. She peered through the syphole, but could not see anyone. She cautiously opened, just a small crack, but evidently enough for a pug to slip inside.

"Did I wake you?", was the first thing Pakkun said, after he had looked her up and down (though, given his height, it was more up than down). Sakura shook her head. Then a thought occured to her.
"Did something happen?", she asked. Something must have happened for Kakashi to send Pakkun.
She did not get anything but a low "hm", for a reply. That and the thoughtfull advice that she should get dressed.
"Right. I'll be with you in a second", she shoved the dog back outside and told him to wait there, fully aware that this was a little rude – then again he had entered her flat without even asking for her invitation. Somewhere in the back of her head she hoped, that Pakkun had neither seen nore smelled that she was not alone.
She picked up her clothes, that lay neatly folded on her sofa, and went to the bathroom. She considered taking a shower, but then decided otherwise, if Kakashi sent his summon to summon her, it porbably was for reasons more urgent than her morning routines. She got dressed, brushed her teeth and her hair, scribbled a quick note to explain her absence as well as the absence of anything edible in her kitchen and left.

She was not lead to the Academy Building and the Hokage's office, but instead to his residence. This was weird, as she would have expected Kakashi to be at his office during this time of day, but then again she had expected something more or less out of the ordinary. She followed Pakkun through long, winding corridors, until he stopped infront of one door.
"Hey", Pakkun said.
"Just so you know, I tried to talk him out of this. It wasn't my idea, and I really don't like it. I'm just the messanger."
"Understood", Sakura muttered, unsure what to make of his remark, but with a growing feeling of unease. Then she reached up and pushed the door open.