TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11987
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Hdidh
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aftermath: The Last Ones Standing by nerocorleone

[Reviews - 115]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

Title respectfully borrowed from: Placebo

Pakkun had hoped that, in order to kill him, Kakashi would have to let go of him, and thus give him a chance to wiggle free. But the second his body was freed of Kakashi's hand, one knee pressed down on the dog's small ripcage.
One last attempt to open his mouth, one last growl, then Pakkun closed his eyes, this is it, he thought. He remembered, that being a summon, he could and probably should simply pop back home, but his canine loyality ordered him to stay. What ever had taken possession of his master, he could not just leave him to it.
"Kshi", he managed to force through Kakashi's fingers, as he felt – his eyes still closed – the sharp edge of a knife touching his skin.

"I'd let him go, if I was you"
Pakkun opened his eyes, startled. He knew that voice all too well.
Kakashi, kneeling above him, too seemed to be taken by surprise, for a split second his hold on Pakkun losened, enough time for the dog to get free, and hurry to the feet of the figure standing in the cave's entrance.
"Incredible", Kakashi said "you actually managed to isolate part of your consciousness within a Kage Bunshin before I took over", he shook his head in disbelief.
Then he started to laugh, a loud and extroverted laugh which didn't suit his voice at all.
"So, what's your plan?", he asked "All it takes is one blow, and you'll disappear"
Pakkun looked up at the Kakashi standing next to him.
"What makes you so sure that you're the original?", he said.
For a split second False Kakashi hesitated, then he leaped foreward to attack.
"Your chances are fifty-fifty", Kakashi said manner-of-factly, as he jumped out of his attackers way.
"And you need me alive, don't you?"
False Kakashi stared up at where Kakashi was standing on a treebranch, holding a kunai to his own throat.
The next second False Kakashi collapsed, like a doll that got its strings cut. Pakkun waited for him to disappear, then heard a quiet puff from up overheads, as the second Kakashi vanished into thin air.

Pakkun trotted over to his master's collapsed form. He nudged him with his head, then, as this did not show any effect, licked Kakashi's ear, his tongue as wet as the current situation allowed.
It didn't take long and one irritated hand pushed him aside.
Slowly Kakashi sat up. He dried his ear with his sleeve, then looked at Pakkun, his expression somewhere between deep concern and mildl annoyance.
"Are you alright?", he asked.
Pakkun narrowed his eyes.
"What did you get for your sixth birthday?"
Kakashi told him, and Pakkun nodded, satisfied with the answer.
"I'm fine", he then stated "How did you know this was going to work?"
Kakashi got to his feet, he stood for a moment, looked around, then down at Pakkun.
"Come on", he said „I don't think we should stay here any longer than necessary."