TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Aftermath: The Last Ones Standing by nerocorleone

[Reviews - 115]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

Title respectfully borrowed from: Atari Teenage Riot

The longer he followed that trail, the stronger that feeling grew. Something was very wrong, but it was only when he entered the cave, took in the sight and smells of the place, that Pakkun realised how very wrong this wrong had to be.
It was a good thing he had run up ahead, and without a second thought he turned, raced back the way he had come, and as soon as he neared Neji and Tenten ordered them to stop right where they were.
"Sorry, guys", he panted and gave them the most apologetic puppy-eyes "my bad. Must have confused the scents", he lowered his head and mumbled something about how embarassing this was, then looked back up again.
"Better head back to the village and see what the others got."
"Shouldn't we at least check?", Ten-Ten objected, and imediatly was backed up by Neji who nodded, brows knit.
"Don't you think I know, when I made a mistake?", Pakkun barked back, making it very clear that he did not at all apreciate their attempts to rub his nose even deeper in his failure than it already was.
"We've already wasted enough time. Come on. Let's go back", he had already started running in the village's direction.
"I don't recall anyone appointing you the team's captain", Neji called after him.
Pakkun stopped. He turned and looked up at the human in the most intimidating way possible for a pug.
"If I may remind you, captain", he growled "I am the Hokage's summon, thus his direct representative. Understood? Now, move it!"

Kakashi stood in his office and stared at his half lucent reflection in the window. There was nothing wrong with him, or his head or his Sharingan, the medic had told him – although her face did not quite seem to agree. Then again, she might as well have been worried at the pure fact that he would actually consider wasting her precious time because of something as trivial as a migraine. Kakashi grimaced at the thought. Migraines had always struck him as something only housewifes or secretaries would have to deal with. Then again, being the Hokage during times of peace wasn't much more than being a mercenary-agencies head secretary.
"Care to let me in on what's going on?", a voice called behind him. As Kakashi turned he saw Pakkun sitting on his desk, the most demanding expression on his face.
Kakashi sighed and sat back into his office-chair.
"Apparently I'm suffering from migraines."
"You're missing the point", Pakkun pointed out, own paw pointing in his master's direction.
„The point being?"
"I found the place where Yugao vanished."
"And?"
Pakkun narrowed his eyes and examined Kakashi carefully.
"You tell me!", he then said.
"Tell you what?"
There was a brief silence in which Pakkun considered the off-chance that he could be wrong. It had been only on few occasions, that he had seen Kakashi look as puzzled as he did at this instance.
"She was killed, and from the looks of it it was quite fight", Pakkun paused, waited for Kakashi to say something, but he just nodded. For some reason he had never expected them recover Yugao alive.
"Anything regarding her opponent?", Kakashi finally asked.
"Well, you tell me. It's your smell that's all over that place."