TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Battle Stadium by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 76]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Haha, fooled you all into thinking it would be Ezra Uchiha/Hyuuga. Kazuki is Shadow9000's OC from Joint Stories.
A man with Blond spiky hair, green eyes, and a red tank top walked down the streets of the Hidden Leaf Village. His Cargo pants swayed as he smiled, "Ah, it's so great to be alive." He sat down, and said, "Now what?" Meanwhile, a boy with Electric Blue Hair, Blue eyes, a Red Cloak with Navy Blue Pants stood close to where the blond was, and folded his arms. "Hmph." His ignored the fact that his stomach was rumbling loudly, and said, "So, what now?" The blond noticed him, and said, "HEY!!!!" The Blue haired boy looked at him, and said, "W-What?" The blond said, "Over here!" Ezra shrugged, and walked over. The blond said, "Kazuki Ushiro." The Electric Blue Haired boy nodded, "Ezra...........Kokoro." Kazuki nodded, and said, "You bored?" Ezra shrugged, "Eh, I couldn't tell the difference." Kazuki laughed, and Ezra said, "S-So what do you propose?" Kazuki smiled, "A Heated battle." Ezra nodded, and said, "So, uh............Right here?" Kazuki nodded, and Ezra said, "A-Alright." Kazuki stood up, and said, "Okay! Now the stakes............" Ezra shook his head, "No stakes, have nothing to bet." Kazuki nodded, "Oh..............." Ezra smiled kindly, "Okay...........Sorry. If you don't wanna fight, then............" He began to walk away, but Kazuki said, "Aww, you're no fun!" Ezra sweat dropped as Kazuki started pouting. Isn't this guy at least twenty or so? Ezra sighed, "Alright, I'll fight." He took a fighting stance, and Kazuki said, "Alright!" He sped at Ezra, who noticed that Kazuki was fast. Ezra dodged quickly, and punched Kazuki. Kazuki stumbled backwards, and caught himself, and noticed Ezra speeding at him. He tried to jump backwards, but something caught him in the legs. Kazuki looked at his legs, and noticed Lightning around them,
"What?!" Ezra punched him square in the nose, and said, "Lightning bind Jutsu." Kazuki said, "Wind Release, Highwind!" He held a hand out to Ezra, and Ezra flew backwards, and into a deserted house. He bounced off the wall, and keeled over, "Ngh." He quickly wove handsigns, and said, "Lightning Style: Yoyo Destruction!" He held out his hand to Kazuki, which immediately shot out five beams for each finger. One hit Kazuki in the head, One for each arm, and One for each leg. Kazuki couldn't move on his own, but when Ezra moved his arm, he moved with it. Ezra flung his arm behind him, and Kazuki flew into the house. He bounced off, and Ezra punched forward, making Kazuki curl into a ball, and hit the next house. Ezra bounced him off the ground a few times, and jumped up after placing a few paper bombs on the ground. He jumped onto a post, and jumped as high as he could, and Ezra punched Kazuki at the paper bombs, releasing the Jutsu. Before he could die by the hand of the paper bombs, he disappeared, and the bombs blew up a log instead. Kazuki reappeared behind where Ezra was, and smiled, panting. He looked around, and said, "Where is he?" He started to fall, and before he hit the ground, he heard Ezra, "Behind you!" Kazuki felt a force hit him in the head, and fell to the ground. Ezra appeared in a puff of smoke, and said, "How was that?" Kazuki smiled, and caught himself on the ground. Ezra smiled sadly, "I understand if you wanna stop." Kazuki smiled, "Nope." Ezra smiled happily, "Alright!" He punched Kazuki, and Kazuki disappeared before it made contact. Ezra looked around, and Kazuki said from behind, "Wind Gate!!" A invisible wall appeared in front of Ezra. Ezra moved towards Kazuki, but flew backwards, and was knocked around by the wall. This happened for five minutes, until Kazuki released it, making Ezra fly at him. Kazuki punched Ezra in the gut. Or tried to, at least, because Ezra kneed him, and punched him to the ground. Ezra smiled, "G-Good job." Kazuki wove hand signs, and said, "Wind Style: Hurricane Winds!" Ezra instantly flew into the deserted house, and was stuck to the wall. Kazuki punched him into the wall, and punched Ezra to the ground. Ezra tried to get up, but was smashed to the ground. Kazuki smiled, "You give up?" Ezra shook his head, "Not a chance." He stood up, and punched rapidly. Kazuki caught one hand, and sent chakra to Ezra's. Ezra held his hand, and said, "Ow." He kicked, and wove hand signs. Kazuki ran up to him, and Ezra grabbed his arm. The arena exploded, and when Kazuki could see again, he had burn marks, and Ezra had the same. Ezra smiled, "A tie?" Kazuki held out a hand, and smiled happily, "A tie."