TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Different. by ChibiItachi

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yep, it's out!
“Welcome to Team 7!” Ayane’s new sensei, Rina shouted. “I want you all to give me your names and ambitions. First you!” She pointed to the black haired boy.
“My name is Hisoka. 13. My ambitions are to master all the techniques I possibly can.” He said
“Next you. She pointed to the brunette boy.”
“I’m Yaso and I’m 13 I don’t really have any ambitions, except to be in the ANBU. But I want to look after my little sister and see her grow into an amazing Kunoichi!”
“Hm, I see.” Rina smiled, “Right, now for you.” She pointed to Ayane.
“I’m Ayane. I’m 13 years old. My ambition is to find someone.”
“Well seeing as you’ve only just graduated from the Academy, let’s test your skills to see if you are truly worthy of becoming Genin. Tomorrow at 8 o’clock sharp I want you all here, until then, go. Prepare yourself.” She smiled as the three new ninja started to leave.
“My new team. What a lovely bunch.”.
Ayane walked some of the way home with her new team mates. They chatted and discussed what the test tomorrow would be.
“I bet we’ll have to do like a C-rank mission or something.” Yaso said.
“Nah, we’re only Genin. It’s most likely only a test or something. What do you think Ayane?” Hisoka asked.
“Um, I don’t know, we’ll just have to wait I guess..”
“You’re right. Nothing beats a good surprise, well I gotta go, see you tomorrow!” Hisoka smiled and ran off down the other street home. Yaso and Ayane continued to walk together.
“Hey, Ayane, can I ask you something?” Yaso asked.
“What?”
“When you said you wanted to find someone, who did you mean?”
“Well, I know this sounds weird, but… I want to find my dad…”
“But, isn’t he dead?”
“I don’t think he is. Look I’m not comfortable talking about this hear, so can we go somewhere more private?”
“Sure, but where?” Ayane grabbed his arm lightly and dragged him up over to the roof tops to an old apartment. She sat on the roof and Yaso joined her.
“So anyway, you don’t think he’s dead?”
“No.”
“Ayane, I don’t want to be mean. But my dad was on that mission. He told me what happened. How could he have survived?”
“I don’t know. I know it sounds childish, but some part of me just doesn’t want to let go.”
“I know the feeling, after my mum died, I didn’t want to believe it, but it goes away.”
“But for me it’s different. I never met my dad. I don’t know what he was like, but I still feel like he’s alive, I’ve always felt it.”
“Maybe you’ve always wanted to know what he was like, so you fooled yourself into believing that he was alive. But you’ll stop feeling that way if you accept he’s not coming back.”
“Will I?” A small tear fell down Ayane’s face.
“Yes, and I’ll be here for you, like I was when we were small, remember?” Ayane thought back to when she and Yaso were children, they were so close, inseparable, but when they went into the academy they grew apart. Yaso had always liked Ayane more than just friendship, and now they were in a team together.
“T-thank you, Yaso..” Ayane whispered. Yaso put his arms around Ayane and kissed her cheek.
“No need for thanks.”
Chapter end notes: :D next chap soon!