TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Perfect two. by dorkyness

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This chapter you'll see the Relationship between the two develop in paticular scenes, in the next chapter you'll get a f*ck load of reading as the plans for how the relationship between the two will be used as a publicity stunt by the record company - now here here, you'll learn someone else has the hot's for Sasuke's fake girlfriend and well, there's something between them that's more real that you'll ever know.
Previousy on The Perfect Two.-

She had no choice, Sasuke Uchiha just popped along and offered her every thing she would ever want - fame, fortune, money, a house, a life... it was all surreal, but so real.
"We'll plan out how you'll get famous, how you'll privately hide our relationship and how it's leaked..." He mumbled.
This was so tacky, why would celebrities do this because of their record companies?
If you asked Sakura she thought it was a stupid idea.
The limousine stopped outside Sasuke's mansion. He got out of the car and wrapped his arm around Sakura's waste as they both rain into the mansion.

*click click*
little did Sasuke know - he'd been caught by the paps.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------A N D T H A T S W H A T Y O U M I S S E D O N T H E P E R F E C T T W O--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura looked up at the huge white mansion.
"That thing must have at least or more than a thousand rooms." she mummbled to herself.
Uchiha has the life, a huge mansion, a sucessful life, girlfriend after girlfriend, tons of friends, loads of late night clubbing and parties... I mean there was hardly any downside to it.
or at least, thats what she thought.
The doors flung open, the sight that greeted the two was the world famous uchiha brother - Itachi, he stood thier with a perky smile and in his pyjama's.
"Oh my god, it's..it's your brother!" Sakura gasped as she stepped into the mansion and slipped onto the marble floor. "Okay, ouch." she groned.
How clumsy was that? she had just met another Uchiha and she made wuite a dopey impression.

"And that is why there's a mat to wipe your feet on." Sasuke smirked as he stepped around her ignoring the fact she had just fallen flat on her face - he'd got his fake girlfriend...He didn't care as long as everything was fine, she could be thrown into a garbage disposal and it wouldn't really
matter to him.
"Itachi the druggie." she grinned as she slowly got up and violently rubbed her feet dry on the matt that she had overlooked.
"They call me that?" Itachi said as he shut the door behind them, "That's so cool, considering I don't even take drugs." He chuckled, "Are you sure this girl isn't some watsed person who's had to much to drink and you just found her on the road and decided to pick her up and do..um..things." He added
Sakura gasped for a second, she knew she did look like she was wasted , wasted badly she was in a right mess, soaked so badly you could see through her t-shirt.
She thought for a second.

If Sasuke needed a fake girlfriend, why out of all the girls that he may see on the street did he decide to choose her?
was there something specail about her - maybe her pink hair...wait no- that looked so fake, but naturally she knew she was born with it.
"So, you are...?" Itachi questioned as he held Sakura's hand and pulled her gentley in the direction of his brother's room...wait why is he taking her to his brother's room?
Sakura started to blush, Itachi had such a gentle grip on her arm - and believe me sasuke was glaring at itachi.
Itachi had a thing for stealing all of sasuke's real girlfriends let alone all his fake ones, I mean how hard was it having a brother who was popular and someone who he had to fight to get somewhere in life with.
Sasuke's guts were filling up with anger, why again did he have to steal his girlfriend - Itachi doesn't even know anything about Sakura nor did he save her from eternal homelessness, so why was he so keen?
"She's my girlfriend." Sasuke replied quickly snappig out of his jealous thoughts, "Shall I repeat that, MY girlfriend." He growled as he ran forward and brushed itachi's hand off of Sakura and held it himself.

"What's wrong brother, afraid?" Itachi smirked as strolled over to the room across Sasuke's.
Sakura froze for a second as she entered Sasuke's room, was she being pushed into a love triangle?- She could already sense the tension between them, It wasn't exactly subtle fighting.
"The showers through there," Sasuke mummbled sounding depressed, "Here are some of my clothes, wear them for tonight...we'll get you a whole closet tommorow." He said dumping his phone onto the dresser.
"Uhuh.." Sakura said as she walked into the shower room.
She leant over a bit and bit her lip tightly, she was tempted to drool but if she did, well she' look like a fool- she stood there staring at Sasuke who removed his shirt while looking in his mirror.
"Dayumm..." She whispered to herself as she turned the nob for the shower on and one by one removed her clothes and wrapped a towel around her as she kicked the door shut with her leg.

* 20 mintues later *

Sakura had finsihed her shower and popped into the fresh outfit that sasuke had worn that night.
They sat on the bed together cross-legged and facing each other.
"We'll discuss the plans tomorrow night." Sasuke said quiet disturbed because they were making eye contact for the first time, "You said you wanted to ask me something, go ahead." He added.
"The relationship between you and your brother..." She mumbled trying not to upset him to much, "....I hope it's not t much to ask for but, tell me about it." She said smiling softly at him and putting her hand on his knee.

'How is she doing this?.' Sasuke thought to himself, she made him want to almost sit there with her and tell him how he felt about his brother, his life story - how fame isn't what he hoped it would be, how it's ruined his life completely.
Why was it so hard to push her away and simply say the word NO?
It's like she had suddenly put him under a spell, all the other girls he had encountered, all those fake and real girlfriends...why weren't they able to do that to him, what made Sakura special what made him like her more than all of the others?
He asked himself for a moment..before his mouth magically opened itself, it's like he couldn't control himself any more.

"Sakura, let's talk about this sometime later..." He blurted out trying to avoid talking about itachi - he'd had enough of him already snatching everything he'd ever gotten and made it ten times better, "...Maybe tomorrow, right now you need some rest...you and me both actually." he chuckled trying to enlighten the already darkened mood the question that Sakura had asked had created.
They both lifted up the covers of duvet and slid into it, Sakura slept upside down near Sasuke's feet- after all she is his FAKE girlfriend, they shouldn't be hopping into bed already.
Sasuke was wide awake the whole night, that one single question was really bugging him...was it the fact that he wanted someone to talk to whisper behind Itachi's back to, or was it because of the feeling he had encountered earlier?
what could answer the question...logically only time.

*
BANG! BANG! BANG!

"What the heck is going on?" Sakura whispered to herself as she got up and peeped through the bedroom door - It then came to her attention that Sasuke wasn't even in bed any more - how did he manage to pull that one off...sneaking out of bed.
It's either she was a heavy sleeper or Sasuke's one very quite sneaking out of a bed sort of a person.
She slowly opened the bedroom door and stepped outside into the hallway, she felt the cold marble of the beautifully waxed floor surpass through her foot and over whelm her whole body.
She turned around and focused her gaze to beside the bed - there were a pair of slippers with a note attached to them, once again she closed the door of the bedroom and crouched down to pick read the note.
'That is why you wear slippers.' it said...what the heck? - it's like he knew exactly what move she was going to take, how clumsy she was in just a night.
She stopped for a moment and started smiling, as much as she wanted to think it was stupid that she had been read so easily by him - it was pretty funny.
Sakura crumpled up the note as she rose from her crouching position and slid her feet into the duck slippers, as she stepped they made quacking sounds - touche.

She quacked out of the bedroom and downstairs - what confronted her were a two maids, one guy in a gym outfit and another in casual clothing, who where these people and what where they doing in the Uchiha mansion?
But hey besides that she is Sasuke's fake girlfriend, she has the right to know!...right?
she quacked on downstairs as the maids grinned at her - "What's going on...?" Sakura asked as she faked grinned and looked around her uneasily, "Am I being punk'd or something?" she said as she descended the final step of the stairs.

"NOPE." a Blonde haired boy yelped as he jumped up and down, "Quite the opposite actually." He added as he shook Sakura's hand vastly.
Sakura immediately slapped his hand off of her arm, "Umm, please explain what's going on here." she said with the the look of a confused goat glued onto her face.
"We all work here silly!" The girl who was wearing a purple maid outfit, she had blonde hair and had one of her bangs covering her eye and pony-tail the sprung up high, "I am Ino Yamanaka, a maid, and This is Hinata Hyuga, another maid." she smiled with both eyes closed as she pointed at Hinata who stood next to her in the exact same maid outfit but in a navy blue colour that matched her long hair.
"And I am Sai, just Sai though...nothing else..." He stammered as he started to blush. "I am Sasuke's personal trainer, I know I don't have abs or all of that fancy doo-dads, but Sasuke does - which means Im doing my job right." He added.
"Me is Naruto, the emo you met last night's best best friend- Im warning you he tells me everything!" Naruto grinned at Sakura, "How he felt something about you is different form the others and that special-" He blabbed on as Sasuke strolled on in to stop his so-called best friend from telling the cherry blossom everything that he wanted to be kept a secret.

Sakura's cheeks were starting to flush with redness of embarrassment - did he really say that about her?
"Sakura, this is my posse..." Sasuke said scratching the back of his head. "...They also double as the band that play on my tours." He smiled at Sakura to reassure her that he wasn't best friends with his staff, he was best friends with his band too.
"Well, Nice to meet you all!" Sakura grinned as Sasuke dragged her into the kitchen.
"Here." he said dumping a plate with a sandwich that looked like it had been thrown down a garbage disposal and recovered back up the plumbing again in front of her.
"You call this breakfast?" She said looking inside the sandwich and picking up a sardine from inside of it, "Who the heck puts a sardine in their sandwich?" She said throwing the sardine she had just picked out at Sasuke.

"Woah, woah, woah." He said picking up the sardine and throwing it back at her, " My best chef is ill, make do with that for now." He chuckled.
"No, no , no." She said throwing the whole sandwich at him this time, "Why don't you eat that and tell me whether or not it gives you food poisoning." She started to giggle at his failed attempt at a sandwich.
"Eat it or starve!" He said picking it up and throwing it back t her and into her face -uh oh.
"Okay now you've done it!" She said picking it up and throwing the tomatoes at him as he protected himself from them - once he realized they were tomatoes he mourned over them for a second and walked over to the fridge, calmly he pulled out a bowl of spaghetti and grabbed a handful throwing at her as she got up of the chair and crouched on the floor to pick up the strands and throw them back at him.
Before you knew it the two were taking food out of the fridge and throwing it at each other , you name it everything was thrown - jelly , whole cucumbers, Garlic cloves, oranges , apples, cinnamon buns, even tubs of ice cream.
"WOAH!" Sakura yelped as she slipped onto the floor and giggled as she had spaghetti stuck in her hair and the kitchen was in a entire messy state.
Sasuke lent over to help her up but slipped onto his knees right in front of her.
Thier lips were inches away from each other- closer...closer..closer..

SLAM!
The door opened and itachi chuckled at the mess they both made.
"So that's why there was so much noise and screaming!" He laughed, "Sasuke you're such a girl, what a scream - so epic!" He started to laugh.
"That was Sakura." He said bluntly as he got up.
"Nope that was you." Sakura chuckled as she held onto the worktop and helped herself up off the kitchen's slippery floor.
Her lovely duck slippers had been ruined.
"Hurry up and get ready, were going to go buy you some clothes." Sasuke chuckled as he left the room and barged past Itachi.

*At the clothing store.*

"Sakura..." Sasuke moaned as he banged his head against the wall continually thinking it would save him from the torture.
"You're the one who asked for it." She grinned at him, "This pair of shoes, or this pair?" she chuckled as she held both of the pairs up.
"For a girl, I never knew you were such a girl.." He whined, "They're both ugly - let's get out of here." He grumbled on trying to get her to stop.
She was doing it on purpose, he knew Sakura already - she's a tomboy type, she's only shopping properly to annoy him, I mean come on as if she would ever been caught dead in heels - it's al about the converses to her anyway.
"You know, Im a guy." he added as he got up and put his jacket on.
"All the more better, you know what you like." she said throwing a bunch of clothes at him.
"How does this look on me?" Sasuke grinned as he held up a top saying 'tell your girlfriend I said thanks.'
"It looks amazing on you." She said as she burst out into laughter, "Come on, Im taking you somewhere, you've probably never been, I am sure your going to have a blast She said blind folding him with her head band.
"W..what where are you taking me?" He said confused as she held his hand and rushed out of the store.

after a long limousine ride they finally stopped.
"Come, come." She said pulling him out of the car all excited and smiling.
"You know I've still got the blind fold on." He said confusedly rushing behind her as she gripped his as she looked down at their hands and stated to smile as they ran into a noisy bustling place.
"I know." She giggled as she removed his blind fold. he looked around him and then looked up at the sign 'Thrope park' - was she serious? "...a freaking amusement park...you serious?" He said wrapping his hand around her waist without noticing.
*click click*
"What do you wanna go on first?" She smiled at him with gleaming eyes - He looked down at her, her eyes were glittering with delight, it's like she had never seen or been to an amusement park before, it was something so new, something so different, something she'd always wanted to do but couldn't.
"How about.. that one." He said pointing at the ride the was swinging up into the air and turning upside down and around all at the same time.
Sakura felt her stomach starting to churn already, "Uhh.. No.. let's just go back." She said sounding depressed.
"No." He said blustly holding her hand, "Your coming, and don't worry - Ill be on the ride with you." He smiled as he noticed her smile light back up again. - 'How beautiful.' he thought to himself as they both strolled up and waited in the queue.
"Oh my god." a girl with brown hair said rushing up to Sasuke, "Can I have an autograph!" she yelped as she jumped up and down.
"Do you mind?" Sasuke whispered to Sakura who was stood next to him.
"No problem, go ahead." She said putting on a smile as he took pictures with his fans and signed autographs, soon there was a huge crowd around him and 1 hour later after he was done he turned around and Sakura had dissapearred.

"Where..is she..?" He muttered to himself as he ran around the theme park trying to find his fake girlfriend.
How careless, he though to himself, it was hard enough she'd never even been to an amusement park, but it made her even more happier that he would be there with her on a scary ride...everything she hoped for was ruined by a bunch of fans.
This is what Sasuke hated the most about his fame and fortune - he lost out on the special things, like Sakura.
He ran around but still couldn't seem to find her, what if he did - what the heck was he going to do to make it up to his fake girlfriend.
Sasuke then ran up to a shoot off stand and slammed down 5 dollars onto the counter as he picked up the water gun,
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
He shot down all of the targets and quickly snatched the teddy bear off of the cashier and dashed towards the entrance where his Limo would be.
The door swung open and hit Sasuke in the stomach. "YWOCH!" He yelped as Sakura hid her face and ran into the field across the amusement park entrance.
He then raced after her as she yelled out "LEAVE ME ALONE!".
oh no no no, Sasuke refused to leave her alone.
*click click* - *click click*

He finally caught up to her and looked at the sunset for a moment as he grabbed her hand to stop her from running.
"You're hurting me!" She sobbed as Sasuke's grip only further tightened around her wrist, "PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS!" She yelled as she hid her face with her pink locks and her hand.
"I don't care." He said bluntly, "Look at me." He demanded as he held the teddy bear in the other hand, "LOOK AT ME!" He shouted at her
She looked up with make up running down her face, like the night he'd met her.
"Why'd you just run away like that." He questioned as he loosened his grip from around her wrist, "Here." He said giving her the bear.
She flung it into another patch of grass as she glared at him for 3 minutes straight, "You.. you don't k..k..know how it feel's after 19 whole years to have so much freedom, I was promised that I would be safe, that I would be on that ride - ive never been out anywhere!" She sobbed, "Thank you very much, for making promises you can't keep, promises so freaking small!" She yelped as his tight around her wrist tightened.
"Yeah, well sorry for having fans, you date me - you date my fans...YOU THINK IT'S EASY FOR ME DEALING WITH THAT?! - I HAVE TO BE THE NICE GUY." He yelled back at her
"STOP, STOP, YOUR HURTING ME!!" She yelled even louder as his grip tightened even more, "I....AM...NOT...DATING..YOU..HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN, I AM JUST ANOTHER FAKE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS!" She screamed at him.
"NO, NO YOU'RE NOT- AND YOU DARN WELL THAT YOU ARE MORE THAN THAT." He shouted back uncontrollably as he shut himself up before he revealed to much about his feelings.
"what?" She said calming down, "What did you just say?" She said as his grip loosened around her wrist.
"We'll discuss this in the limousine." He said dragging her behind him and across the street.

"HEY TEME!" A voice boomed as they reached the limo.
'I really don't need this right now.' Sasuke thought to himself, "What do you want?" He growled, "Im kinda busy right now." He said turning to Sakura who was facing away from Naruto and Hinata.
"Oh what's happened dude?" Naruto said as his big smile turned into a huge frown.
"We'll talk tomorrow , yes..." Sasuke replied as he opened the door for Sakura who slid in immediately trying to avoid any eye contact so no one saw how she looked.
They both jumped into the limousine, the whole ride home was filed with silence - for a fake girlfriend , it was a pretty hard job since the fakeness between them seemed so real.
something that shouldn't have grown between them had just bloomed, something special.

Sasuke kicked open the doors of the mansion as he held Sakura in his arms - she had fallen asleep.
Itachi noticed the make-up and tears down her face.
"Ill take her to her room." Itachi said trying to grab a hold of Sakura.
"No you bloody wont, she's my girlfriend leave her alone." He snarled at Itachi as he went up the stairs with Sakura in his arms.
"Yeah, If that's true - why every time you both come home, she's always in such a messy state - nice work!" Itachi shouted at Sasuke who gently put Sakura down and descended the stairs, as he did he looked itachi in the eyes and gave him a huge warm heart felt... punch in the face.

Itachi's face flew back as he caressed the bruced cheek with his arm.
Sasuke ran up the stairs, picked up Sakura and trolled off into his room.
Chapter end notes: Sorry about this also being rushed - I was very keen on getting it to you guys on time, Ill make sure chapter 3 is much more detailed and explains everything to you, such as the publicity stunt plans ect.
thanks for reading, next chapter will be out WHENEVER POSSIBLE -burnt my hand got tons of history homework, got to revise for exams playing NDS games and graphics threads on forums, hope you understand. Ill get chapter 3 done in my own time or next week.