Is it Destiny or Fate? by soulshini
Summary: A hundred years after "The Great One's" death, Uzamaki Naruto, a new Hokage has stepped up to the challenge. The first in many years, is this Hokage who they say she is. Going by the name of the Blue, the ex-leader of the 4th Generation of Akatsuki, will her past come to hurt her or will she finally accept what she needs to, to go onto the right path of destiny. Or is it Fate?
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Timeskip, General Fiction > Timeless Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, General, Horror, Humor
Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 6009 Read: 6259 Published: 24/07/08 Updated: 27/07/08

1. Meet the Water by soulshini

2. Can You Taste the Blood? by soulshini

3. Enter, Tsurugi Uzumaki by soulshini

4. Cut the Stars - Akatsuki's Attack by soulshini

5. Lightning and Thunder by soulshini

6. Tsuki and Hoshi's Big Bang by soulshini

7. Kyuubi's Aftermath by soulshini

Meet the Water by soulshini
Author's Notes:
A clueless journey, a speech by the new Hokage, and then the bastards who are part of Akatsuki 4th Gen. Who is this Blue person?
"I promise to protect this village with my life. As much as this place has been through, why is it we must be in a stressful situation every time we turn around? It's been about one-hundred years, actually ninety-seven, since the great one passed. Ever since the seventh passed, our greatest Hokage in history, there has been a law that only people who could surpass him can become Hokage. I was probably seen on a special day, but that was my luck. I may have been the ex-leader of the Akatsuki, but that won't stop my path to glorifying myself, and hopefully redeeming myself as well."
"So, Blue, what will you do to protect us. After all, you where the one behind most of the attacks on our village."
"Kara Misname, is it? Well, I know I was part of the Akatsuki at one point. I am no longer, I've been in Konoha and warding them off for about three years now, why would I turn on this village now? The Akatsuki I was in is still the current one trying to concur us. I know all their skills, besides their newest member, which one person versus us all shouldn't be to much of an issue."
"So, you're saying because you haven't been with the Akatsuki in a few years, you could still have secret contact with them. It's not that hard for a shinobi of your level."
"Shut it Kara. I've became the Hokage, the first since Uzumaki Naruto's death! I've obviously proved myself good. I know, probably none of you will accept me. If that is the case, then so be it. But I know rule this country as Hokage and will protect it, regardless if the shinobi I stand over will help me." Blue stepped back and gasped. She was standing on a wooden stage and before her was a microphone and beyond that was a massive crowed of people. The one know as Kara was in the front. Blue has long, black hair and golden eyes. She stood fairly tall and thin, and has very tan skin. She wore a very formal outfit, a pink kimono with yellow, red and white floral designs all across it and a white sash. She stepped up to the mic and then spun around and stormed off. The crowed began to laugh and eventually dispersed, except Kara.
"Hey, Blue. Listen to me." Blue turned back and looked at Kara. She stopped walking and faced him for a second, then began walking away again. "Blue, are you still in the Akatsuki?"
"Would you like to know? What would you do if I where?"
"Well I'd say," began Kara," Master Blue, how may I server you?" Kara knelt down on his right leg and smiled.
"You, of all people? Listen, get out of this town, and I won't exactly turn you in. But as for the ninth member, I no longer need to worry. If you never return, I won't search for you."
"Yeah. I thought for sure you'd still be with us. Listen, Misu, you still have a place in Akatsuki according to us."
"According to you, I never left. Take care, Kara." Misu walked off down the road and eventually entered the Hokage mansion. Kara vanished, he was the newest member of the Akatsuki, the one Blue was so worried about.
"Take care, Aoi Misu."
Blue entered the mansion and finally opened the door to her briefing room. What was she going to do about the situation of Kara being able to get into Konoha without a trace? "I've finally done what they thought was impossible. Good bye, people."
End Notes:
Is Aoi Misu, Blue, truly in the Akatsuki still or is she just a tricky person? Blue Water, Meet the Water. Who is she truly?
Can You Taste the Blood? by soulshini
Author's Notes:
"Can you taste the blood of thousands of shinobi, dying at your whim?"
Can You Taste the Blood, Chapter 2.
"Lord Hokage, may I enter?"
"Very well, Misukage." The Misukage entered in the typical kage kimono of the mist village's leader.
"So what is it you're wanting, Lord Misukage?" asked Aoi Misu. "Listen to me, what is it you and the Akatsuki have planned?"
"Listen to me. I need you to return to the Akatsuki. Regardless of why you left..."
"I never exactly left on anyone's accord, not even mine. You leave this village. I know Madara has been passing down the village for some time, and luckily you where in the line of the next Kage. Listen to me, Yuki.... I never left the Akatsuki, so worry about yourself and I shall worry only about myself. If you do this, I won't search for you."
"So you met your replacement, Kara Misname, correct? If you never truly left, I suppose we don't need him. But let me ask you, what is it you're going to do? If you're still, in all technicalities, past of the Akatsuki but also part of Konoha. Again, what is it you're going to do?"
"I'll have to figure that out on my own time. Yuki, dispatch please."
"Understandable about how you wish we wouldn't return. But we will. I'll make a deal with you, if you want to prove yourself to us."
"What is that?" Blue was sitting in her own seat as Yuki was sitting in the visitor's chair.
"How about, for the next eight to nine months, Akatsuki frequently attacks Konoha to allow you to prove yourself to these shinobi. I know they don't exactly like you from your past."
"Alright, and what's the catch?"
"After that, a month or so of peace and the Akatsuki will attack once again. By now, this village will place their trust in you and accept you as a Hokage, and not an ex-leader of the Akatsuki. We take over, and if you allow us to simply step in we won't cause to many casualties. And we won't kill you either, mainly because you're still part of us."
"And if I deny?"
"Simple, all of the Akatsuki is in Konoha right now. I disperse a clone and tell them to attack, simple as that. This village will fall fast, no doubt. Only one I'm worried about is you and 'his' great grandson."
"Yuki Taiyou, step back or stand up. Uzumaki Tsurugi can single handed destroy and crush the Akatsuki. I know this, because I know him. And with my help, at worse we'll have one or two deaths, of weak and idiotic shinobi. So again, Yuki, step back or stand up." Blue stood up and pushed her chair up, her hair swaying awkwardly up from a rush of hot air.
"Listen to me, Aoi!" screamed Yuki, standing up fast as well. "You can do anything you want with this place. Allowing us in and taking control will be your smartest decision you'll ever make. Why won't you accept it? You can do whatever you want!"
"Yuki, I'll see you soon. Commence with your plan. But I'm not going to hold back on the Akatsuki, I'll treat them as an enemy."
"Pretty smart, Aoi. Keep them realizing it is realistic, not an illusion. Tell me something though. Can you taste the blood of thousands of shinobi, dying at your whim? That is who you are now. I laugh, step back or stand up. We'll step back, for now."
Misukage Yuki Taiyou left the Hokage's mansion with a big smile on her face. Aoi Misu, Blue, sat down and held her hand to her forehead with her long hair covering her arm. She was crying, but smiling at the same time.
"What is it I'm to do? Uzumaki Naruto, I'm sorry if I humiliate your position. This is something I must do. If I am to gain not only Konoha's trust, but the Akatsuki's as well, I can become the greatest Kage in history. But who is it I'll side with, when the time comes?"
End Notes:
Can You Taste the Blood? The blood of thousands of shinobi at a person's whim, what will the decision Blue will make when the time comes? And who is his, Uzumaki Naruto's, great grandson?
Enter, Tsurugi Uzumaki by soulshini
Author's Notes:
Enter
Tsurugi Uzumaki is the great grandson of the seventh Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto. Will his heritage pay off as he is preparing for the Chunin exam, or will he just be another side lined shinobi? ::: (Referring to Unique Outfit on Tsurugi Uzumaki means a non-typical shinobi outfit. He wears casual clothes.) :::
"It's about time. The Chunin exams are right around the corner. Sensei Matsumoto, how is it this year?"
"No idea myself, I'm not taking part this year so I have no information on it. But Tsurugi, are you really ready?" Matsumoto Kiyoshi was a woman of Jonin rank. She stood a little over six foot tall, with white hair the shone like the stars. Her eyes where also a unique yellow, darker in the day and where pale and bright at night when the moon was full. She was a typical Konoha shinobi, she wore the typical outfit most Chunin exam proctors and academy sensei's wore. She also wore a mask, like Kakashi's, but wore her headband around her neck. "So, are you really ready?"
"Yes ma'am. But Sensei, I'd like to ask you to attend the days. You're pretty much the only person I see in my life as a family member." Tsurugi Uzumaki was also fairly tall, he stood five foot, eleven inches. His hair was yellow and spiked, exactly like Naruto Uzumaki's and he wore a unique outfit of extremely loose clothing. His pants where baggy pants and his shirt was a typical t-shirt of maroon. On the back was a Konoha symbol of black, and the front was blank. His eyes where a unique teal color, and he had the pupil of the Kyuubi, even though the demon was sealed away for many years. Tsurugi also had the whiskers of the Kyuubi and his smell and sight senses where incredibly strong. "So, Sensei, will you?"
"Of course I will. Ever since they dropped the part of the exam as a team, you can enter every time you'd like. But listen, only so many ninja are picked a year, don't get your hopes up. But I do want you to try, alright?" Matsumoto walking away Tsurugi. They where in the middle of town, next to the old shop that was the Ichiraku Ramen Shop. Matsumoto highered her left hand and waved to Tsurugi, then a gust of air appeared, swirled around Matsumoto and she vanished.
"Thanks, Matsumoto Sensei. The exams are in only two days, please be there." Tsurugi began to walk down the road, the same way Matsumoto went, when suddenly he passed a girl. Tsurugi and the girl stopped. "Lord Hokage Blue, correct?"
"Yeah, and you are?" asked Blue. She examined him closely, eying him up and down.
"Uzumaki Tsurugi. It's a pleasure to meet you," said Tsurugi, spinning around to face Blue and sticking out his hand. "So you're a member of the Akatsuki I've heard?"
"And who did you hear that from?" asked Blue.
"No one, but I know it's the truth. You might remember Matsumoto Kiyoshi, She was an exmember of the Akatsuki, but she actually helped us rather then blow up in our faces." Tsurugi began to grit his teeth. "If you're here to seize this land, then good luck trying.
"Trust me, I have a plan sorted out kid. And it'll be for the better. It is an honor to meet you, such a kid like you."
"And what is this plan you have? I may only be fourteen, but I know my duty as not only a shinobi, but as an Uzumaki." Tsurugi's stare sharpened.
"Listen to me. The Akatsuki will be attacking, just stay out of the way. I have contact with them still. This is how it'll work, when they attack... I'll just have to kill. I've come onto a new league, one that will not only strengthen this village and gain it more renown, but it'll also allow people to trust me and allow me to be a true Hokage."
"Well it kind of makes sense." Tsurugi loosened his sharp stare and turned the opposite direction again. He took a step and sighed. "If you do anything to hurt this village, I won't hold back. And if anything happens, I know who to blame."
"Understandable. Nice meeting you, Uzumaki Tsurugi." Blue and Tsurugi began walking opposite directions and eventually where no longer in each others view points. "Sorry kid. I have business to attend to, and I won't let the great one's great grandson ruin it."
End Notes:
Tsurugi Uzumaki is the great grandson of Naruto Uzumaki, the seventh Hokage. Is the legacy that Naruto has left behind truly going to also effect Tsurugi in his journey to becoming Legend? And what is the true plan Aoi Misu has?
Cut the Stars - Akatsuki's Attack by soulshini
Author's Notes:
Cut the Stars, the Akatsuki member known as Hoshi finally stresses the plan of an invasion, but what awaits after the fight. And what will happen?
A week passed since Blue took over. She was sitting in her chair, staring outside the pane of glass before her. It was raining excessively that night, leaving inches all throughout the village and even the forest that laid beyond the walls surrounding Konoha. The stars where uniquely bright still. Blue glanced at them then sighed. She spun her chair around to face her desk and wrote down "Ichi." She then closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip and then stood up. Papers on her desk flew everywhere as she flung open her office's door and stormed out.
"I can't believe they'd send Hoshi first. She's practically the strongest member in the Akatsuki, aside from Yuki. Let's see..." Blue rushed out of the mansion and took a few steps away from it. Suddenly, the night darkened to nothing but black, and a giant beam of light radiated down. A small spark skipped across the ground and caught onto a house, catching it on fire.
"Aoi! Bring it!" screamed the person who appeared from the light that beamed to the ground. "I hope you remember who I am."
"I do, Hoshi. Do what the Akatsuki wishes for you, grab some attention. Go!"
"I thought you'd never ask!" Hoshi, who was hardly viewable, jumped and landed on the house that was burning down. She stood perfectly tall up and pressed her hands out, then withdrew them to her body fast and pushed them back out, exploding the fire out into a stream-like figure. Blue placed her left hand in a simple Tiger seal and water rushed down, dousing the fire. Hoshi rushed out of the way right before the water stuck the house. She highered her hand and flicked her fingers, making light radiate immensely. Blue covered her eyes, and when she finally opened them a foot was sky rocketing towards her face. Hoshi landed a powerful blow to Aoi Misu, making her fly back into an old abandoned house.
"Damn, I suppose in the past few years the Akatsuki's members have strengthen a lot." Aoi stood back up and brushed her self off. She placed her left hand in the Tiger seal again, and a rush of water flung towards Hoshi. Hoshi jumped up, and suddenly vanished into black mist. Aoi looked around and began running down the street, where only a few people lived, and at the end was the mansion. She jumped onto the building and ran as fast as possible to the middle of the the city.
"You can't run, Blue!" screamed Hoshi, making the air wave. Hoshi suddenly appeared in full view before Aoi.
"Who said I'm running? Water Style, Blue Phoenix Jutsu!" Aoi's eyes turned white and water surged from her hands. Suddenly, a giant phoenix of water rushed from Aoi like a shadow. "Since when did you drop the Akatsuki outfit and begin wearing that bandit uniform?"
Hoshi wore an all black outfit, including a black mask, her hair was red and her eyes where blue. She was fairly thin and short, and on the palms of her hand where scars that resembled a star. Her headband was wrapped around her waist, with a star village symbol and a "Scar of Abandoning" across it. "Aoi Misu, the supposed Blue, why is it you turned to this side? The side of Uzumaki Naruto?"
"Hoshi... It isn't the same anymore, I turned for the better. I am indeed hated by people in this country, but I won't betray them on nothing." Aoi's Phoenix swerved throughout the sky, ready and itching to attack. "Hoshi, I'm sorry..."
"Already forgiven, my old friend." Hoshi pointed the moon and suddenly jumped back, rushing fire out and evaporating the water Phoenix. "Bring it! This is a fight to the end."
Aoi gasped and jumped back too. She locked her eyes onto Hoshi, then put both her hands together in the seal of a bird. She then highered her right hand and bit her thumb. "Summoning Jutsu! Flight of the Water Dragon!" Suddenly, a massive blue dragon quaked the earth and shattered the ground, making rocks rush all over. A few residence, shinobi and non where starting to wonder what the noise is and where stepping outside just to run back in. "Kyura, welcome to Konoha. You remember Hoshi, right?" The dragon puffed out some steam from his nose. "I thought so. Help me?" The dragon, known as Kyura, snarled into the air and the sky began to ripple and break. The darkness enveloped its self and the sky looked like a puzzle.
"I forgot about Kyura. Perhaps, not even I can win this fight. But it doesn't matter. After all, I'm not longer the second leader... Actually, I'm more of a spy because my skills have nearly maxed as others are surpassing me and still have a long way to go. I will admit though, I do hate being the weakest in the Akatsuki, but I am the stealthiest in the group."
"Just shut your mouth. You talk to much." Aoi ran as fast as possible toward Hoshi, performing a tornado kick and ladning a direct hit into the gut. Hoshi flew back, her feet scraping the ground and upping the gravel. Kyura swerved up and down, rushing the air and disturbing the weather.
Hoshi finally stopped flying back when she hit a brick wall, and even the wall crumbled into a pile of ruble. Suddenly, Kyura rushed into Hoshi and water surrounded her, as well as the feeling of a battering ram into her gut. Aoi stood there for a moment, and Kyura finally finished the attack and subsided beside her. Hoshi looked up slowly, "I can't believe this. Are you truly going to kill me, after everything we've been through?"
"I am!" Aoi sicked Kyura on Hoshi when suddenly a bolt of lightning rushed through Kyura and he exploded. A man stood next to Hoshi with his hand up, his middle and index finger pointing out. He wore the typical Akatsuki's robe and had blue hair and gray eyes.
"Wait until I tell Yuki. Aoi, I can't believe you." the man helped Hoshi up and they suddenly vanished.
"Raikou? You weren't part of the Akatsuki..." Blue's muscles loosened and she dropped her arms. She looked down and tears began to run down her face. The sky returned to normal, and the traces of the Akatsuki ever being in Konoha where gone, besides the destroyed buildings. "Raikou, he will be an issue..." Aoi looked around and began walking back to the mansion. On her way back, she thought about the quick but destructive bout that had just occurred. "This kimono is ruined, I might as well get a new outfit I can fight in."
A few minutes passed by on Blue's journey back to the mansion. She finally reached the mansion and looked up, where five people stood, all in the traditional Akatsuki cloak. "No.. They all are wearing the robe?"
"Aoi! It's been some time. Allow me to fight you, and finally finish you."
"Raikou..."
End Notes:
With the battle coming to it's decisive ending and beginning again, what will happen? And what does this Raikou person have to do with Aoi Misu and her past?
Lightning and Thunder by soulshini
Author's Notes:
As the Akatsuki shows their ugly faces as a whole group, what will Aoi do in order to not only save her self but help the city of Konoha?
"Raikou. What is it you're doing here? And why is it you're part of the Akatsuki? I thought you promised me you wouldn't join them!"
"You where sadly mistaken. You see, I've been training since the day I could control any type of jutsu so I could master them and join the Akatsuki. When you showed up in my backwater town and trained me as a water shinobi, I traveled to the Mist Village and discovered that the Misukage, Yuki, was in the Akatsuki and then figured out she was the leader." Raikou's eyes where steadied on Aoi, even though he was blind. He wore the Akatsuki cloak and his hair was golden and straight, reaching just above his shoulder blades and mouth. He swayed his head the left to move his hair out of his eyes. "All I have to say is thank you, Aoi. But as you see, you are outnumbered. Here with me are your old team mates. The ones you used to hold control over, and the ones you used to trust. Yuki, Hoshi, Kyo and Kanon. Then there is me."
"Get out of here. If you threaten this village, I will fight until I die." Aoi closed her eyes and withdrew a katana from under her kimono. Underneath was a village outfit of the Village of Magma. Under her kimono was a maroon skirt and she wore a white shirt, that resembled exactly the typical samurai's outfit, including the straw sandals. She pushed her hand up through the top, next to her neck, of her kimono.
"What is it you're doing, Aoi?"
"Preparing to fight. I wear something under this kimono after all, for such occasions I have to be quick and fight for real." She pushed her hand straight up and vanished, leaving the kimono there. Raikou and the rest watched it as it crumpled to the ground.
"Get out of here you four. I'll handle her. Go find that kid!" exclaimed Raikou, as he rushed his hands together into a tiger seal.
Aoi appeared before Raikou, thrusting her katana at him. Raoikou broke his seal and dodged, spinning and landing a back fist into Aoi's cheek. Her eyes closed and she cartwheeled once over, regaining her stance. She placed her left hand in the tiger seal and water gushed from the ground, then encircled Raikou's feet.
"Rai, I beg of you, leave before I must kill you." Aoi's katana covered in water, and the water sickled. She stabled herself and held the sword next to her eye, sharp side facing up. "Please Rai, don't make me kill you."
Rai smirked and closed his eyes. He breathed out and back in, then flickered his eyes open. The earth began to crack open and the earth rushed towards Aoi. "Earth Style! Fissure!"
"Water Style! Shivering Water!" The fissure became a waterfall as the water buried into it. Aoi jumped on the, now overflowing, water stream that was nothing but two jutsu pressing and overpowering each other. She ran towards Rai, launching her fist at him. He gripped it, and stopped it next to his face, then he pushed it up and punched himself. Aoi flipped backwards, dodging the punch then thrusted her blade at Rai. Rai broke all contact with Aoi and regained his stance.
"Impressive," said Raikou in a serious tone. "What are you doing in Konoha exactly, throwing your skills on a bunch of pathetic shinobi?"
"Not exactly, Rai. You see, I've proven myself to be strong enough to rule this city, and I will fight those who try and step in my way to proving myself strong."
"Hmph, if you say so." Rai rushed in, punching again, Aoi moving it to the side and landing her own punch. "Shit!" Rai and Aoi exchanged punches and kicks, as well as a few katana blows to various parts of Rai's body. Aoi went in for a round house kick, when Rai deflected it and jumped back. All over his body where cuts from the katana Aoi held in her right hand. "Why is it you hold the katana in your right hand if you're left handed?" he said breathing heavily.
"The katana is a tool, it proves nothing in all actualities. But even though it doesn't prove anything, it's an effective tool none the less. Any worthy advisory who I'm not entirely sure I can defeat on my own accord I use this blade."
"I take that as a compliment from you, Lord Hokage." Rai sighed and stepped back once more. He examined his surrounding when suddenly a massive explosion came from a distance.
"What was that?" asked Aoi worried.
"I told them not to do anything! Damn it, Yuki! Aoi, it was an explosion, Yuki set a bomb in some building. From the sound if it, it was fairly far away too."
"Rai, I will get you out of here if you help me. Deal?"
"Deal!" Rai smiled and jumped up onto a building. He looked at Aoi and pointed, "Come on!"
End Notes:
So who exactly is Raikou, and how will he effect Aoi Misu's Hokage reign? And what exactly did Yuki do to the city?
Tsuki and Hoshi's Big Bang by soulshini
Author's Notes:
What does the stars and the moon have to do with the Akatsuki?
"Allow the tides to help you follow your path. If you don't, you'll be stuck between life and death."
Rai and Aoi where rushing over to where the explosion was at. Smoke was billowing up over the air space of Konoha. Aoi looked up, all in all the attack had lasted a few hours and the sun was beginning to rise. "Rai, let's go!"
"Yeah!" Rai and Aoi began running faster, looking at each other every few moments. "Listen Aoi, let's sit down after this so I can explain a few things, alright?"
"Yeah, no problem. But tell me Raikou, why is it you joined them?" Aoi and Rai where still leaping, getting closer to where the smoke was rising.
A couple building from where the smoke was, Tsurugi Uzumaki appeared next to Aoi. "Think you could use some help, yeah?"
"It'd be appreciated. Tsurugi, we'll go in direct, you sit back and fight anyone you see trying to escape. If you can defeat me, you should be able to demolish them." Aoi and Rai launched into the smoke as Tsurugi stood back. Suddenly, a strange girl appeared next to Tsurugi.
"Maybe she's not as she appears, Tsurugi."
"Maybe so, Tsuki. Listen, stay by me and help me fight if I must. I may need you, this is the Akatsuki."
"Right. Tsurugi, I'll stay back though. Byakugan!" Tsuki's eyes dimmed slightly and veins rushed to the sides of her eyes. She jumped back and focused her sight into the smoke. She looked around and couldn't see chakra figures. "Tsurugi, this smoke is blocking kekkei genkai's, I apologize."
"It's fine. Stand back though, this could get ugly."
"Yeah."
Tsuki and Tsurugi stood for awhile, and noises where coming from within the smoke. Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the smoke, the girl of a bandit. Her name was Hoshi, the same one who only slightly avoided death from the Hokage herself. Tsurugi withdrew a kunai knife and jumped. Hoshi spun around and looked up. She saw the kunai coming in towards her and rolled out of the way, countering with a kick to Tsurugi's back. Tsurugi face planted into the building they where on top of.
Hoshi knelt down beside Tsurugi, "Listen kid. This is not for you, so stay out of the Akatsuki's business." Hoshi creeped back up and bent backwards, popping her back. "Girl, over there. What is it you're doing here?" Tsuki stood there and did nothing. Hoshi narrowed her eyes, "You!" Again, Tsuki did nothing. Hoshi rushed towards Tsuki, hooking a right fist. Tsuki pushed her palm onto Hoshi's right arm, and Hoshi's hand rushed into the ground. She attempted to stand up, but her arm felt like it was a ton. "YOU BITCH! What did you do?!?" Tsuki's eyes became serious and focused on Hoshi. A second passed and Tsuki rose her foot, punting Hoshi in the stomach.
"I can destroy you. So listen to me now, before I release hell."
"Release hell you say? I'd like to see!" Hoshi's arm was implanted into the roof, making it impossible for her to move. Tsuki wore the traditional shinobi kimono that where worn by the academy students in the current time. She stood at five foot, four inches and had four foot long dirty blond hair. Her eyes where green and her face was very sharp and unique.
"Look at you, you can't even fight if you tried to." Tsurugi came to and slowly stood himself up, stumbling occasionally. He finally stood all the way up and looked over at Hoshi.
"What happened, Tsuki? Are you alright?"
"Never better." Tsuki refocused her attention on Hoshi. "Allow the tides to help you follow your path. If you don't, you'll be stuck between life and death."
Hoshi's eyes widened. "Good point. But the taste of blood is just so great. Step back!" Hoshi widened her jaw and sound erupted. She jumped up, her arm dangling strangely, as if it weighed a ton. "Come on!" Hoshi charged in after Tsuki, pushing her available left arm back and forming a weird chakra blade around her arm.
Tsuki placed her fingers into a triangle and a small light color formed, with dust of chakra occasionally spilling from the ground.
"Star Gazing! Saber of the Light!"
"Moon Gazing! Shield of the Reflection!"
The Saber and Shield clashed, erupting the earth in a quake of unmeasurable proportions. Light radiated from the collision, and suddenly ruble began to rush into the explosion. The explosion concentrated and compressed into a sphere surrounding the two.
"A Big Bang?" questioned Tsurugi astonished. "What the...?"
The sphere began to shrink, and the pressure began to higher. Tsurugi fell to his knees in exhaustion and stress from the pressure. Finally, the sphere exploded back out and dissipated, and the only one standing there was Hoshi.
"I win...." Hoshi was breathing excessively, and sweat was dripping from her forehead. "Kid, this battle isn't over!" screamed Hoshi as Tsurugi. Tsurugi looked at her in amazement and sorrow.
"Tsuki...." he said quietly. "Tsuki..." Tsurugi looked down and a tear rolled down his cheek. Hoshi glanced over and smirked, when suddenly Tsurugi looked up and his eyes where red.
"Impossible! Kyuubi was sealed!"
Tsurugi's eyes turned red and his finger nails grew into claws. Also, his whiskers panned out and his nose stiffened. "Kyuubi may have been sealed, but his aftermath wasn't," said Raikou appearing next to Hoshi. "It's all yours, Hoshi."
End Notes:
Is Tsuki really dead and is Rai really with Aoi now? Also, what is this strange power that isn't Kyuubi that Tsurugi has?
Kyuubi's Aftermath by soulshini
Author's Notes:
With the power of the Kyuubi being passed down throughout the Uzumaki generation, how is Tsurugi's power going to benefit his fighting against Hoshi? When the fight starts, it'll end with a death of someone. But how will the Genin, Tsurugi Uzumaki pair off with the ex feudal lord of the Star Village?
"This is unexpected really. The Kyuubi was sealed off!" exclaimed Hoshi, her hand shaking uncontrollably. The chakra aura was fowl, and wreaked of the scent of blood. Hoshi looked at Raikou and sighed heavily. She then refocused her attention to Tsurugi and withdrew a kunai knife. "I know for a fact this won't really do anything, but it could also save me. If I touch that fowl chakra, I don't wish to know what happens. Hmm." Hoshi took a second and examined the area, relocking her eyes to Tsurugi every few moments. She finally looked at Raikou again, "What the hell? You are part of the Akatsuki!"
"Not exactly. Aoi and I have known each other for awhile. I made a plan when I heard she became Hokage, and so that it went how I wanted it, I never told her." Raikou side stepped away from Tsurugi to gain a little more distance. Rai was to the left of Tsurugi, as he stepped left as well. "Also, I said this moments ago, this is known as Kyuubi's Aftermath. Since The great one held the Kyuubi in him, some of the power somehow split down into the family tree. No one is sure how it happens either, but I suppose if you're sided with them you can't exactly argue."
"You make a good point, Rai. But listen to me closely, you better ensure I die or you will not live for to much longer. Once Yuki..."
"Yuki already know, Hoshi. Besides, I couldn't care less if she tried to fight me, I could survive and possibly defeat her to. But this is Aoi's battle, to end the Akatsuki." Rai broke his stare to Hoshi and glanced over to Tsurugi. Tsurugi was crouched down in excruciating pain. His teeth became fangs, his finger nails grew into claws and his whiskers spread.
"Tsu...ki... Ho... shi..." Tsurugi muttered. He looked up, his eyes blood red and narrowed like a fox's. His crossed his arms and waited a second, then flung them out. The gravel uprooted and flew towards Hoshi. Hoshi jumped out of the way and steadied herself in air for an aerial strike, when she noticed Tsurugi had vanished. Suddenly, she felt a massive fist pile drive into her spine, sending her launching into a building. Hoshi reclaimed her stance and breathed deeply to regain concentration. She then placed her hands together into the bird seal and a gale wind blew through the town, pushing Tsurugi back slightly, who was now back on the ground.
Hoshi ran into and launched a preemptive attack, expecting a quick attack from Tsurugi as soon as the wind ended. Hoshi ran in and launched a spinning kick, landing a hit directly into Tsurugi's throat. He stumbled backwards and grabbed her leg, then flung her up and down into the hard ground. She spun her legs, standing back up and directly hooked a strong right punch, landing a blow on Tsurugi's face. Tsurugi merely turned sideways then rushed his arm, sending a chakra slash into Hoshi's stomach. She slid back, uprooting more gravel, then back flipped to a safe location, Hoshi sighed and blinked awkwardly, as if she was dizzy. Tsurugi's breathing became loud, but not heavy and it sounded more of a growl. A moment passed by and nothing happened, Hoshi was surprised from the lack of movement.
Hoshi looked over at Rai, her eyes filled with pain. She sent a slight smiled, then suddenly a chunk of her skin fell off and blackened, becoming an awkward mist. "Not good. Rai, what is happening?"
"No idea, sorry." Raikou broke a slight smile then returned to his typical expression. He looked at Tsurugi who was just standing there, looking at his hands. "It seems Tsurugi has gotten control remarkably fast of the one tail power. To bad there are nine, huh?" Rai looked at Hoshi again.
"Brother, I'm sorry for what I've done."
"I doubt it." Rai spun around and walked off with those words. Hoshi's jaw dropped and her eyes swelled with water from tears. Her eyes reflected awkwardly, sorrowful and her face expression was blue and depressed.
Tsurugi began to charge for Hoshi and prepared his attack. Hoshi didn't realize, and when she turned her head to face Tsurugi, his face was implanted into her face. Her jaw and cheek bones shattered, making an extremely loud cracking noise, and her eye began to bleed. Hoshi rushed back into a brick wall, leaving an imprint in the stone, and she managed to pull her self out. She looked down at an angle and a tear fell from her right eyes, the side that hadn't been hit. Her left eyes cried blood, but never ending. Hoshi looked into the smoke of the building where Aoi was still at and where Raikou was headed to.
"Tsurugi Uzumaki, is it?"
Tsurugi snarled.
"I apologize about that girls death. Will you ever forgive me?"
"NO!" Tsurugi jumped up, the ground cratering in. Hoshi ran forward and jumped directly beneath Tsurugi, pushing her feet up and kicking him in the stomach. Tsurugi rolled sidewards from the kick and spun to the ground, landing fine on a building not to far from where Hoshi landed. Hoshi withdrew a shuriken and threw it at Tsurugi, then began to run towards the building in which she was pressed into. Tsurugi slashed at the shuriken, splitting it in half and sending it back at Hoshi. Hoshi blocked one part of the shuriken, but the other have grazed her left shoulder, making it incapable to move. Suddenly, a massive fist rushed in, cracking the ground, next to Hoshi. Tsurugi has managed to move so fast his appearance was in two places not from a clone but from sheer speed.
"I can't win, it's just physically impossible." Hoshi threw another shuriken at Tsurugi and went for a cartwheel kick, the shuriken was deflected and Hoshi's leg was captured in Tsurugi's palm. Tsurugi jumped extremely high and then shot back to the ground, landing with his fist into Hoshi's heart. Hoshi's heart hollowfied, and Tsurugi stood over towering the heartless body of Hoshi.
Raikou appeared next to Hoshi again. "I apologize, sister. But what you have done is not forgivable." Hoshi's body cracked into multiple pieces, each piece turning into black mist.
"Raikou!" yelled Tsurugi.
"What?"
"You..."
Rai and Tsurugi locked eyes fiercely. "What is it, Tsurugi?"
"Tsuki... Hoshi killed my team mate, and my friend. Your sister. Is there anything you can do?"
"My reading of powers from here, a power left and weakened but never vanished. Tsurugi, your friend never died, just left. I will personally help you find her, if you help us take care of the Akatsuki."
Rai and Tsurugi locked eyes again. "Deal."
End Notes:
When the worst of everything turns even worse, the aftermath and the death of many can come. How will the outcome of the Akatsuki's attack turn out, and how will Raikou effect things?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8399