Love Is The worst Kind Of suicide... by xpure_evilx
Summary: Sasuke once again lets Sakura down, as cruely as possible. But this time she sees this is for real, and in this suicidal depression and utter misery. Someone can only see this as an oppertunity to take advantage of poor Sakura, in the worst possible ways. And as Sakura sees the look upon Sasuke's face when her and Kakashi are together, she sees the opertunity to make sasuke's life a living hell. Like he made her's.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 2555 Read: 7963 Published: 19/03/07 Updated: 25/03/07
Chapter 1--On the rebound by xpure_evilx
Author's Notes:
This was really hard to portray sakura as a worthy main character when we all know she's a bitch....
In love there are only winners and losers, mostly losers. By this i mean no matter how much you love someone, they can’t always love you back. This is why my motto is ‘love is the worst kind of suicide’...
This is what i think every time i see Sasuke Uchiha, i try not to love him but in the end it is impossible.
I suppose me saying all this makes you think I'm some kind of dark, depressing person who hang’s around in coffee shop’s listening to poetry, but in fact i am the opposite. In real life i probably come off as vain and self centred, of course i would say this is incorrect, but sometimes i begin to wonder....

“Hey sasuke, urm what are you doing tonight?” i said hopefully.
“Nothing, with you” sasuke said as cold as i could be said, not even looking up from the manga he was reading.
“W-well how about tomorrow?”
He sighed and gave Naruto a look.
“Sakura, really you should give it up, i don’t want you and i never have”
Naruto laughed hysterically.
Time stopped still. He had actually said it, i knew he never really liked me but to hear him say it properly to my face. The cart we were travelling stopped.
“Now we are back in konaha, and i am going home, try not to follow me”
Both naruto and sasuke fell about laughing, they got out and walked down the road.
I stood motionlessly, my mouth open in shock.
“Hu, you had better close that, you’ll catch flies”
I turned quickly, it was Kakashi, my sensei.
“You’re not walking home alone this late are you?”
“Urm, yeah i am..”
“Come on, i’ll walk with you.”..............

We walked a while, i found it very strange that Kakashi suddenly cared so much..... I thought intensely about what had happened with sasuke, why me?
Why did i have to love him?
I hated myself for making such a fool of myself. Again. I suddenly felt a breeze of cold air, i shivered.
“Hey, sakura if you’re cold have my jacket”
Before i could even answer he wrapped his jacket round me with big, strong arms.
He paused when he had his arms all the way around me, i waited for me to unlatch his arms in disgust. But i didn’t, instead i turned to face him. He brought his face down to mine and he came in closer.
Kakashi gently brushed his experienced lips over mine, pulling me even closer so that i could feel the intense heat of his body against my own........
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3847