Another Demon Like Myself by Ashlee_chii
Summary: Unable to stay any longer, Naruto leaves the village. His friends set off to find him; Akatsuki is closing in on him. Naruto soon learns that he is not the only one who left their village in order to get away from the name ‘demon’.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 18456 Read: 5501 Published: 10/02/07 Updated: 25/03/07

1. Chapter 1 by Ashlee_chii

2. Chapter 2 by Ashlee_chii

3. Chapter 3 by Ashlee_chii

4. Chapter 4 by Ashlee_chii

Chapter 1 by Ashlee_chii
Why is it that I can’t do anything right? I try every day to be someone who I not just so people would accept me. They never do. Who would accept a demon like myself? Villagers hate me; kids only talk to me only because they don’t know who I am.

Parents tell them to not listen or even talk to me. So they will grow up to hate me too. I can never reach my dream. They only allowed me in the academy because they thought it wouldn’t do any harm, but that is only how far I’ll go.

Elders made a rule that not even the old hag can break. I am to never grow in rank. They fear that one day I will turn on them with the secrets I learn through out the ranks. I am a demon, and that’s all.

Sakura is training with the Hag while Sasuke is well being Sasuke. It doesn’t matter to me. Once they know who I am, they will leave me and tell me to die just like everyone else here in the village.

I am tired of all of this. I tell my self not to cry. The evil glares, rocks and other things going though the window, hurtful words on my walls, and the beatings is something I can’t stand anymore. I wish this could end…

Kit, don’t think that way. That is what they want from you.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. My heart hurts. It feels like its ready to stop beating any minute.”

Kit…

“I know she is worried about me. I don’t blame Kyuubi at all for what happen to me. It’s the village fault why she attacked. I saw her memories, her dark memories. A group of drunken villagers from my village kill her only kit. She wanted revenge, but of course you know what happens. She got sealed up within me.

Some times I believe they are right. I am nothing. I feel like something is holding my heart. It’s within their grasp, and they can do anything to it. Right now, it feels like some one is using lighting to attack my heart until nothing is left.

That is not true Kit.

“No it is true. They attack me everyday. Saying how I’m useless and that not even my own parents would want me if they knew who I am.”

They are people here who love you…

“They don’t know what it’s inside of me. Once they do they will hate me. Iruka-sensei only talks to me because I have no one. He has a good heart but he blames me to what happen to his parents. I am not loved only by you, Kyuubi.”



She knows that she can’t win against me. She knows that I am right. Some times I feel like leaving this place going some where that no one knows me. Start a new life, start over, and forget where I am from. That is what I wish.

Maybe I should go now. I can wipe all of the blood off of me from today’s beating and leave. Pack everything up, and leave a note. No one would care about me. The villagers will be happy and they can know that their children are safe from the demon I am.

“Konoha tomorrow you can finally celebrate the death and lost of the demon. Tomorrow you can cheer, laugh, cry, and do whatever knowing that people who risk their lives years ago, and today with all your might, that the demon is now gone.”

- - - - - - - -Normal POV- - - - - -

Two young genin made their way up the broken stairs to the last door in the hall. The young pink hair girl storm her way to the door and start pounding on it for dear life. The other raven slowly makes his way to the door with both arms cross.

“Naruto open this door RIGHT now!” Scream the girl.

“Sakura, that’s not going to work.” Said the older raven boy.

“Sorry Sasuke-kun.” Smile Sakura. She turns back to the door. “I wonder why he isn’t answering.”

“hn” Sasuke looks at the door. He too is wondering but his Uchiha pride won’t let him show it. After what seems like forever to the boy, he pushes past Sakura and opens the unlock door.

“What kind of person doesn’t leave their door lock?” Ask Sakura.

Sasuke once again ignores her and goes into the small apartment.

No words could be described what those saw. They both stood at the door way staring into the apartment.

All over the walls red paint covers with hurtful words. Dried up blood leading to the bathroom. As they walk to the bathroom the white tiles and everything dyed into a deep shade of red. Sakura runs out of the bathroom. Sasuke activates his sharingan and starts to look around the apartment for the young blonde.

The sharingan user walks into the small bedroom to see into a mess. He deactivates his sharingan because he knows what happen. The whole place looks like Naruto was in a hurry to pack up … but for what?

Sakura walks up behind Sasuke to look at the bedroom. She reaches over his shoulders to give him a small letter address to them.

He doesn’t look back but grabs the letter.

Hey everyone

I bet you are wondering where the heck I am. Don’t worry about me; I finally came up with the right answer for everything.

I know that everyone wishes that I am dead. I am the demon of the village and I know my place. That is why I’m saying my goodbye.

Iruka – You are a like a father to me. I am sorry that it’s my fault that your parents died. I would have given my life any time if I could bring them back for you. Thank-you for all the time you gave me when everyone else turns their back on me. Thank-you.

Kakashi – You have taught me many things and help me go towards my failed dream. I thank-you for all you have done for me, but my dream was really just a waste.

Sakura – You were one of my first friends that I have. But I guess that really its not friendship. I hold so many secrets that you all should know. For that, I am leaving so you all can be safe from me and know who I really am.

Sasuke – You were my first friend. But just like Sakura you don’t know me. I leave some words to you. Don’t go after Itachi. I know you want to kill him, but don’t make it on your to-do-list-today. Live life to the fullest. Do want I can’t do.

Tsunade – What can I say, you’re OLD!

Jiraiya – Well you a ‘mega’ pervert. Thank-you for everything. You taught me many things that others couldn’t. I know that they will help me in the future.

To everyone one who cared for me. Thank-you. You have helped me through these rough times in my life. But now I must go. To make sure this village is safe and happy from me. I know you can keep on living with out me.

To the village I know this is what you wanted. Today I want you to celebrate that you got the demon out of the village. I am no longer a ninja and member of Konoha.

Goodbye


Sasuke stood there staring at the letter. Sakura is right behind him waiting for him to speak. He turns around to face Sakura.

“He is gone.”

Sakura looks at him confused. “What do you mean he is gone?” She asks worried.

“Naruto left.”

“WHAT!” Sakura steps back. She can’t believe it. How would the others do when they find out? “We have to get Tsunade. We have to bring Naruto back!”

Sasuke nods to agree with her. “Let’s go!” They both jumps out of Naruto broken window and they both run to the Hokage Tower.

- - - - - - - -Hokage Tower- - - - - -

“hmmm, I think I will bet about 100 here. Yes I believe that will do.” Says a drunken blonde with her empty bottles of sake lying around.

“We got to talk to her!”

Screams a voice from outside her office.

“I’m sorry, but Tsunade-sama is very busy with some Hokage work children.”

“It’s about Naruto-“

Tsunade runs to the door and opens it to find a black hair girl name Shizune, Sakura, and Sasuke both looking worried.

“What about Naruto.” She commanded.

Sasuke looks at her and hands her the note. She takes it and reads it. She turns around and heads back into her office. Shizune is standing there looking worried.

“Sasuke, Sakura I want you to gather all of Naruto friends, Iruka, and Kakashi. Tell them nothing, but that it concerns Naruto.” She turns around with tears coming from her eyes. “GOT IT”

Both Sasuke and Sakura nod their heads running out of the Tower for their life. Shizune walks to the Hokage putting her hand on her shoulder.

“What is wrong with Naruto?” she asks.

“He finally did it.” Cries Tsunade. “He left us. He really left us, Shizune.” Tsunade cries waiting for the group to come here.

- - - - - - - -Down the Street- - - - - -

“So what did you get him for his birthday?” Ino asks as group ten walks down the busy street with villagers getting ready for tonight festival.

“Just some ninja books, you?” reply Shikamaru

“hmm, Shikamaru, this is Naruto. Why books?”

“I saw him once in the library reading some books. He was in the back.” Shikamaru reply also mumbling ‘troublesome’

“Well I got him this really cute radio.” Says Ino as she hugs the wrap present. “What did you get him Choji?”

He reaches into his pocket to pull out a small envelope and hands it to Ino. She opens it up. Once looking at it she mumbles in defeat. “A months free dinner at Ichiraku. How did you get these Choji? They don’t even do things like this!”

He grabs the free coupon from Ino and puts it back into his pocket. “Simple, all I had to say that it’s for Naruto. It seems the owner really likes Naruto. ‘He is good for business and a nice fellow’ he says.”

The group of three laughs as they make their way to Sakura house where Naruto surprise birthday is. They met with team with Team Guy, and Team Eight.

“Today is the day when we celebrate the youth of Naruto!” cries Lee.

Everyone else just stares at him. Until they hear Sakura screaming for them down the street. They all stand and wait until Sakura comes. When she does everyone notices right away that something is wrong.

“My little cherry, what has upset you on this greatest day?” Lee runs to his girlfriend aid.
‘Don’t tell them about Naruto.’ Sakura is reminded. She wipes away her tears and smiles. “Sorry guys. I just came back from some training and well I got lots of sand in my eyes. Anyway we are needed at the Hokage tower.”

The others look at each other knowing that something is wrong. But they know that soon they will get answers.

- - - - - - - -Kakashi & Iruka Home- - - - - -

Sasuke is not afraid of anything. He is not. Right now he is standing out side of Kakashi house. He knows that Iruka is in there and that is what scares him…wait he is an Uchiha he is not to be scared…and yet here he is afraid to knock on the door.

But this is for Naruto. He has to do it. So gathering all his strength he knocks on the door. He can hear some cursing and someone very noisy walking to the door.

The door opens, and Sasuke fears are right there. There in the door way is a very naked Kakashi. His hair standing his mask loosely handing off of his face but blocking any view of his lower half.

“Sasuke” He grows. Ohhh how he wants to go back in there and finish what he started.

Sasuke keeps his eyes lock up and trying not to blush on what he is doing. “Hokage-sama wants to talk to you and Iruka-sensei right now. Don’t be late it’s about Naruto.”

With Naruto coming out you can hear a yell inside the house.

“What about Naruto!”

Sasuke turns away and starts walking out. “I can’t tell you, but hurry up!” With that he runs back to the tower.

- - - - - - - - Hokage Tower- - - - - -

Everyone stood in shock. Naruto gone! No one could believe it. The young ones couldn’t understand why, but the adults did.

“You guys are to spilt up find him, and bring him back to me. Understood?”

“Yes” They said at the same time. The children hurry and left the office leaving Kakashi, Iruka, and the Hokage.

“Sasuke and Sakura were in Naruto apartment before they left. It seems like the villagers got into it again. I want you, Iruka, to look at the Academy because Naruto said some thing about that he talk it over and left. Kakashi I want you to look for Naruto too. If wrong people find out…” She lowers her head down.

“Don’t worry we will bring him back” Kakashi says trying to comfort her.

Both men leave the office. Once the door is close Iruka grabs onto Kakashi putting his face against his chest trying to fight back his tears.

“He left … He left us.” Kakashi wraps his arms around his lover trying to calm him down. “Don’t worry my dolphin. We will find him.” Iruka looks up to Kakashi. He can see the warming the smile through the mask.

“Ok. Let’s go.” Kakashi heads out to the right while Iruka heads to the left to the Academy.

He jumps on the buildings rushing there. He has a bad feeling in his stomach that something isn’t right. Naruto is just like a son to him. If anything was or is to happen to him, he doesn’t think he will ever be the same.

He comes across the Academy to see that no one is there. Every one has the day off because of the Kyuubi Festival. He walks into the building and heads to the top floor. He knocks on the last door of the hallway.

“Come in.” Says a voice from inside the room. Iruka opens the door to see one of the elders sitting down reading a file. He looks up to see Iruka. He smiles. “I know why you are here, young one.” The elder says. “Naruto came up to me yesterday to make a choice that I believe is he most good he has ever done, don’t you say?” He chuckles.

“What did Naruto do here?” Iruka commanded. He hates how the elders treat Naruto. He bugs him to no end.

“Nothing much. He just quit the Ninja force, and also is no longer a member of Konoha.”

Iruka froze. ‘Naruto Quit. No he worked hard to graduate the Academy.’

“It seems that you are shock young one. Why do you care for such a demon?”

“He is not a demon.” Iruka yelled back at him. The elder is taken back. “He is a person just like everyone else here. If it wasn’t for Naruto, we will all be dead. He saved us all when we were attack by Kyuubi. He is not a demon!”

The elder laughs. “You are so young. He is a demon and nothing can change that. I have tried many times before to get him to quit. He is not welcome here. I think he finally got the message.”

Iruka puts his head down trying with all his might not to attack the elder. “He is no demon, you are. “ He raises his head. “Naruto shouldn’t be the one leaving, it should be you.” With that he leaves the Academy.

- - - - - - - -Gates of Konoha- - - - - -

“Ok, here is the thing. We well all spilt up. We need to cover a lot of ground. Naruto has a great lead against us. Got it?” Sasuke tells the group. They agree. “Remember if you see him or get in any trouble use the single and we all should head there.”

With that they all leave to their ways leaving Sasuke and Sakura. They both run of south.

“Sasuke, do you wonder why Naruto kept calling himself a demon in the note?” Sakura ask as they started to jump to make up for lost time.

“Not too sure. But I do remember hearing something about it when I with Orochimaru, he was talking to Kabuto about something. He said that once the demon is gone it will be much easier to take down Konoha. If not, they could always take the demon and make it their own. If they are talking about Naruto? Then why are they calling him a demon?”

- - - - - - - -Somewhere in the forest- - - - - -

The sun is coming up starting the new day. Naruto climbs out of his hiding point in the rocks. He slowly looks around to see if anyone is around. Agreeing to himself that no one is around, he jumps away from his spot going to the lake not far away to catch some food.

Its mid morning or so when Naruto decides that its time to leave. He knows that everyone should have found out that he is gone and he didn’t want to take a chance. He packs everything up. He only took a couple things which are sleeping bag, some extra clothing, jacket, and some food. When he talked to the elder, he was so happy that he left that he got lots of extra money. It seems that he really wanted him out…

“I wonder where I should go.” Naruto says to himself. “I can’t go to Sand or any other place that knows me. I need to find a place to hide out for a while. I guess I will keep going to village to village until something calls me.”

The animals in the bush start to wake up to start their day. The silence around Naruto starts to bother him. So he starts to sing one of his favorite songs…

“Good morning day
Sorry I’m not there
But all my favorite friends
Vanished in the air
It’s hard to fly when you can’t even run
Once I had the world, but now I’ve got no one.

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown…drown

Good morning day
Sorry you’re not here
All those times before
We’re never this unclear
It’s hard to walk when you can’t even crawl
Once I had this world, but now I’ve lost it all.

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown

Rolling faster then I’m breathing
Drown
Rolling faster then I’m breathing
Drown
Rolling faster than I’m breathing

If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
Before I drown, save myself before I drown, save myself before I drown

(Three Days Grace – Drown)


It’s around mid-afternoon that Naruto started to feel something off. The area around him seems to call out for him, for what reason he did not know. He could also feel two strong chakra coming one way while two very familiar chakra coming the other way

“Damn...” Naruto starts to pick up his pace. He knows who they are, and it’s something he doesn’t want to deal with it right now. So he runs.

“Kyuubi, what should I do?”

I’m not too sure, kit. The Akatsuki are coming fast towards us. Also Sasuke and Sakura are coming up fast. If you don’t hurry up, then you are going to be caught in the middle.

“Shit.”

Hey, no bad language Naruto!

Laughing a bit to himself. Naruto starts thinking to himself. He could go against his old teammates, and make them turn back before the Akatsuki comes so he can just run from them. He knows for sure that Itachi is one of the two.

Sounds like a great plan, Kit. Sasuke and Sakura are much closer to you. You can meet them within the hour however the Akatsuki will be here in about five hours. So you have time.

“Yep, that is what I will do. I will wait here for them. Once they pick up my chakra they will hurry up here. I should get ready.”

- - - - - - - -Forest with Sasuke & Sakura- - - - - -

“Sasuke isn’t that Naruto chakra?” Sakura said while scanning the area.

Sasuke stops on the tree truck and looks around. It’s going on near supper time and they haven’t eaten anything all day. They were going to bring Naruto out for breakfast.

“It seems that has stop. I believe that he is waiting for us, Sakura.”

Sakura nods her head and heads off to Naruto.

The wind picks up all around them. Birds and animals run from the area. Sakura and Sasuke stay up looking around. A very strong chakra surrounding them. Naruto chakra is gone.

“Sasuke” Sakura asks who is scared out of her mind. Sasuke looks around trying to find out where it’s coming from. The trees around them start to shake around. Then someone comes out.

“Naruto!” Screams Sakura while Sasuke stares at him.

Naruto looks at them. They both could see it his eyes that he is hurting. How could they not see it before? Sakura and Sasuke jumps from the tree. The area around them is filled with unknown silence. None of them able to stay what is needed. Until Naruto breaks the silence with a question that has him thinking.

“What are you doing?”

Sakura and Sasuke are both shaken up. They are coming to take him back. What else could he think?

“We are here to bring you home, Naruto!” Cries Sakura. “Why did you leave us…?”

Naruto closes his eyes looking at the sky. He opens them to view the endless world.

“I am not wanted their Sakura. From the day I was born. You don’t understand, but when you go back, you will understand.” Naruto looks at them both. “Go back. I am not breaking any rules. I am no longer a ninja. The elders let me go when I ask them. Also my records there living are no longer there. I am erased from Konoha.”

“Why would you do that?” Asks Sasuke who is trying to put the pieces together.

Naruto just smiles. “Sasuke when you were with Orochimaru, you must have learn some things about me did you now. Orochimaru was once part of Akatsuki. They dream is to rule the world. What they need is demons…”

“Naruto you are not demon!” Yells Sakura.

Sasuke stands still thinking everything over until he starts to make sense.

“Kyuubi…”

Naruto smiles at Sasuke. “I see you are starting to put the pieces together. Sakura let me explain. Seventeen years ago on this day Kyuubi attack the village. Many villagers and ninja died during the ‘great’ battle. The fourth Hokage gave up his life to defeat the Nine Tails Fox. So everyday on this day we celebrate his sacrifice. Am I right?” Sakura and Sasuke nod their heads. “That is the Children Version. It’s not all the truth."

Both of them back. “Not…the truth.” Sasuke says.

“The only way to save the village from the demon was to seal it up into a newborn. The cost of that is the person life which is the Fourth Hokage. The Newborn is me.”

Both of them stood in shock. Everything started to make sense to the young ninjas. Naruto smiles in knowing their response. He knew that they would not take it right way. Who would? They are learning that a demon lives among them the nights, missions, everything. Naruto slowly starts to walk away from his old teammates.

“Call off the search. I am not coming back no matter what you say I won’t come back.”

Sakura runs to Naruto. “Naruto noooo…” Once she hugs him he is gone. Sakura stands back to look where Naruto was standing. Bunshin no Jutsu, he created a clone of himself. Sakura drops down to knees crying. Sasuke stands there trying not to cry. Uchiha don’t cry he keeps telling himself. He feels wetness on his check. He knows he is crying but he can’t help himself. He walks up to Sakura. She can’t stop crying. He goes on his knees and gives her a hug trying to calm her down.

“Why…” Is all she can say…

- - - - - - - -With Naruto- - - - - -

Naruto starts running. It seems that the Akatsuki are closer then he thought. He can feel them following him as he runs. He doesn’t know where to go. If he gets caught he is a goner for sure.

He borrows some charka from Kyuubi to make him run faster but its doing nothing. The feeling from before is calling him to this way. He doesn’t know why. But keeps running towards that feeling. Looking ahead he sees his worst fear…Itachi.

“Hello, Naruto” He smiles. There stood the older version of Sasuke. His black hair dancing in the wind. His cold smile sending shivers down Naruto back. He turns around to see Itachi partner Kisame. His shark complex can send anyone to hell and back. “I have seen that you left the protection of your village hmmm can’t take it anymore.”

Naruto growls. He is NOT going to be taken from here. That is one thing he is making sure of.

“Don’t be mad Naruto. We can help you with your pain. We can make sure that you don’t feel any more pain. Does it sound like a deal?” Itachi smiles.

‘No more pain…”

Kit don’t listen to him. He will only cause you more pain!

‘I know. But think about it. If I’m dead, I can feel anything…’

No Kit. I told you before. It’s the coward way out. You are a fighter.


“No. I am a fighter. I won’t give up even when I’m on my deathbed.”

Kisame behinds him laughs. “Where that is where you are going any way.”

Itachi actives his sharingan, while Kisame takes out his sword. They both charged towards Naruto.

‘What the hell do I do!!!’ Screams Naruto to Kyuubi his in head. He doesn’t want to die now. And these two missing-nins are one of the most powerful in the lands. ‘I’m just a Kit!!’ he cries.

Kit, something is telling me to run toward the direction you were going. Try running there. I will lend you more of my charka. But use it wisely. That shark-freak can steal it from his sword. Got it?

‘I got it.’


Naruto jumps out from the two missing-nins but is too late. Itachi sharingan told him where Naruto is going and attack him. The sword cuts him right across his stomach.

“Ahhhh” Screams Naruto. He jumps out of the way from the second attack landing in the bush. He jumps around the way again from Kisame sword into a tree hard. A cracking sound can be heard. Naruto knows that his arm is broken.

He ducks from the sword and kicks Kisame in the guts causing him to fall. He starts again running towards the call to him. He doesn’t stop. He won’t stop. The call is getting stronger. Attacks are being thrown at him. Itachi throws kunai’s at Naruto hitting him in the right leg, back, and left arm. Naruto falls to the ground. “I won’t give up.” Naruto picks himself up from the ground and starts running again. The two behind him are catching up with him faster.

“Naruto just give up now.” Another kunai is thrown at him hitting his back again. Naruto falls to the ground this time unable to get up. The kunai has poisons in it causing his charka not to heal the cuts there making him lose a lot of blood.

Unable to move the two Akatsuki reaches up to Naruto. They stand above him laughing to himself. They finally caught the Nine Tails Demon. Kisame kicks Naruto in the gut causing him to scream.

“That’s pay back for what you did to me, demon.”

‘No, no, no, no, no I can’t give up. I can’t. I can’t let them win. Someone please help me. Please!”

“No one can save you, Naruto.” Itachi says calmly. “You are a demon. Worthless and Unwanted.”

Naruto closes his eyes wishing those words weren’t true. He knows better. They are true. He is worthless.

No you are not. Get up Naruto. You can beat them!

Naruto tries to move his arm. The poison is spreading though his body fast. He can’t move. ‘Kyuubi I don’t want to die. I want to live.’

A blue light started surrounding Naruto pushing back the two Akatsuki members.

“Kisame, is this, what the other members explain to the leader?”

Naruto body started to vanish right in front of the members unable to do a thing. Naruto closes his eyes sleep falling to him. The last thing he sees his the feet of the killers.

- - - - - - - -Uchiha Mansion- - - - - -

The night air is filled with celebrate. Banners are everywhere celebrating the death of the Demon Fox, and now the celebration of the demon within the village gone forever.

Everyone is cheering, laughing, meeting up with friends, celebrating everyone but a group of friends sitting in the Uchiha mansion. They hear the cheers, when a new villager finds out that Naruto is gone. They hear the screams on how he should of left a long time ago living or nonliving. They hear the fireworks that bang in the air. They don’t hear the laughter of the person they wish to hear unable to celebrate the theme of this year. None of them leave the mansion. Parents come by to pick them up, only to learn that none of them will leave until the morning where the festival is over. This year theme is Naruto. On how the demon is finally gone.

The Hokage too is sitting down in the mansion. She has to leave soon to start her duties as the Hokage. Tears fall down many faces unable to accept on what is going on. They look at the door waiting for him to come and laugh and say its all a joke so they could just hit him in the head.

Sasuke waits for the name ‘teme’ to fill the air so he could call out dobe. Sakura waits for hugs she gets so she could just hit him in the head. Kakashi waits for the filmier scream on how he is late. Iruka waits for the smell of ramen to hit his nose. They all wait for the orange blur to run through the door.

They all wait for Naruto to come back.


End Notes:
First chapter is now done!!! I hope you all enjoy it. This is my first Naruto fan fiction, and I do hope you like it. Please leave a review so I know I can keep going on with this story.
Chapter 2 by Ashlee_chii
Author's Notes:
I don’t own Naruto other then some of the manga books, anime volumes, posters, cute figures, games, and that’s about it.

Sorry, this is a short chapter

So far I only have two ideas for pairings in this fic, but I want to know what you think I should do. Please tell me by LJ, email, or review. I would love to know. Thank-you

Beta: TenderWordsForgotten (FF); Great Friend Syaoran's Kiki

Two men covered in cloaks are walking down a lifeless dark path. The trees are dead, there are no animals around, nor even people except the ones who know the place.

The two men come to a dead-end. To others, they would have left by now. This place is nothing, but to these men, it is home.

“So Itachi, what will the leader think of us now, eh?” The shark man asks as they move the vines from the rock that blocks the path.

“…” Itachi moves the vines out of the way and climbs into the secret tunnel going down to the hall. Kisame bits his tongue. Itachi must be in one bad mood.

The trip though the hall is long and boring. None of them talk, only thinking to what they can say to the leader. They failed again— not only them, but the others too.

After thirty minutes of walking, the men come across a large door. The door is made out of wood with seals place on them. Blood is also scattered on the door from the many stupid ninjas who dared come here.

The door opens from the other side letting the two men in. A man with blonde hair smiles at the two, “You failed, didn’t you.” Itachi looks at him. His eyes turning red and the blonde man flinches and moves out of the way. “Sorry Itachi didn’t know…”

The whole room is covered in the greatest values in the world. Their trophies as they like to call them. Each item in the room is from every kill they made. A large wooden table is in the middle of the room. Nine chairs are set up. The leader chair is at the back letting him to watch over his team. Behind him is a large case. This case is much different from the others around the room. This case is the Jinchuriki case. Ever time they capture a demon from the Jinchuriki; an item that is special to them will be place in the case. So far in the there is four items.

“The leader wants to see you two right now.” The blonde explains to them. Both men nodded and heads off to the office, where the leader is waiting.

It doesn’t take long until they are there. Kisame is trying to calm down. He wants to run out of here and scream. They both know that the leader hates losing.

Itachi knocks on the door. They waited until they hear the command to come in. The office is a small one. On all sides are bookcases filled with books, scrolls, and other items that are needed. In the middle of the office is a large desk where the leader is currently at. The cloak that the leader wears covers up his face. No member in Akatsuki has seen the leader face. Both men walk up to the desk but still keeping their distance.

“He got away, didn’t he?” The leader says.

“Yes.” Itachi replies. “It seems that it has happen again to another Jinchuriki, Leader.”

The leader put his head down trying to think. “We must find out what is going on. I need them right now. I need every single Jinchuriki to get the Legacy Demon. We need them all.” The leader rambles to himself. He looks up to the men. “I want you to figure out on what the hell is going on. Got it.” Both men agreed. “Great, now go.”

- - - - - - - -Some Where- - - - - -

“Kumori, do you ever believe that this will all end?” Asks older women who has dark blonde hair, tied up into pig-tails. Her eyes are green and looking at the younger man. She is wearing a dark blue jacket with a black belt around her waist and over the jacket with a kunai holder connected to it. She is wearing black pants with another kunai holder on the right hand side.

Kumori looks at the older women. His black eyes looking into hers. Kumori is wearing a black cloth around his forehead his black hair covering it on the sides. He is wearing a black sleeveless shirt that has been cut into a ‘V’ showing his sliver shirt underneath. On his arms are two arm warmers that go right above his elbow to his risk. A cross pattern at each end of the warmer. A belt is over the two shirts hold his kunai holder. He is wearing black shorts that reach his knees. Each leg has a leg warmer that is the same type has his arm bands.

“I’m not sure Jiyuu. You know what we are. No one will accept us; no one will ever believe what we say. We must stay here were its safe, until they are gone and no one thinks of us only as a legend.” Replies Kumori. He stops right away.

“What’s wrong Kumori?” the women ask.

“Blood. I smell blood.” The women tries to smell but nothing comes to her. So she raises her hand in the air. The wind starts to blow against her, then the smell of blood come to her.

“There shouldn’t be anyone here but us and the other two back at camp only … wait” They both turn to each other and they start to run towards the blood.

They could see a small blur of orange up head lying on the ground. As they both walk up to the body they couldn’t believe what they saw.

“He is only a child…” Jiyuu bends over to look over the boy body. Kumori looks at the three marks on each side of his face. He brings his own hands to his face and follows the same markings.

“Jiyuu he is a Jinchuriki…”

Jiyuu stops looking over the boy. She follows the whiskers on the young one face. “He is too young. I don’t get it.” She looks at Kumori.

“Never mind that. We need to get Kitoushi. He needs to heal him fast.” Kumori picks up the young boy.

“I’ll send one of my birds.” Jiyuu bites her thumb and does a couple seals that no human eye can follow. A small black bird with red drops and symbols that covers the bird appears from the women hands. She talks to the bird using a different language when Jiyuu done talking the bird fly’s away to get help.

“Come on, we better hurry up. We don’t need this kid dying on us.” Kumori explains. He gathers some charka to his feet and starts to run back to the village to get help for the young boy.

- - - - - - - -At the Village- - - - - -

Kumori runs into the one of the homes in the small village. There are a total of five homes in the village surrounded the well in the middle. Kumori goes into one of the smallest. Jiyuu opens the door for him. Across the room is a waiting bed for the boy. Healing plants and other medical things are there. Kumori puts the boy down on the bed in the far right corner of the room. “Kitoushi, we are here.”

A man comes into the room looking at them. He slowly walks up to the boy check out his injures. He put his hand on the boy check tracing over the whiskers. “He is one of us.”

“Yes he is. Now his injures.” Kumori yells at him.

The old man looks up. His black eyes looking into Kumori black eyes. The healing man eyes are calm while Kumori are full of rage. ‘hmm I wonder what got him so mad. Can’t he see that this boy is healing well? I only have to bandage him up. This child will live.’ Kitoushi smiles at the man. “He will be fine. I will bandage him up other then that this child will live. It seems that he will heal fast as you can see.” He points to the boy.

Kumori looks at the young boy and see some of the injures healing already. Kitoushi calls them out so he can start to fix the boy up. They both look at the boy before leaving.


“He is so young.” Jiyuu states out loud. “You are the youngest one here, Kumori and you had your demon for seven years … right?”

“Six years. I am twenty-one right now.” Jiyuu nods her head.

“Well we never know how he got it. We all have our own story. We will have to ask him his. I don’t know what tail is in him, but so far we only know what happen to us.”

Kumori stares to the sun setting. The sky is full of purple, pinks, and blues. Tomorrow is going to be a nice day he thought to himself.

“Kumori are you even listening to me.” Jiyuu cries. “Man, you are never the talker or listener. Man, if you ever died I don’t think I’ll notice.” She pouts.

Kumori looks at the women then back to the sky. He is never the one to talk.

Hours past and the sun set and a woman walks out of the forest that is beside the small village. Her hair is a light brown and her eyes are green. She is wearing a green zip up vest, with a darker green long shit underneath with the right side of the sleeve cut off and a kunai holder. Black arm bands on the right arm that covers the entire bottom arm. Her pants are black with a Kunai holder on the right hand side. She walks up to the two waiting outside the healer’s home.

“I heard from the trees that there is a new one among us.” She says to them.

Kumori looks at the lady and nods his head. “He is inside healing right now. We are not aloud in.”

“How old do you think the boy is?”

“Around sixteen I bet.”

She sits down on the steps outside the home waiting with the other two to see the boy.

They waited for about ten minutes until Kitoushi walks out the home. He looks at the three younger ones waiting for the boy condition. “He is doing very well. He should be up by tomorrow the latest.”

Everyone releases a long breath unknowing they hold it in. They are happy that he is ok. Because they know how important it is to have each other and even though they don’t know the boy they could already feel the chain that links them together.

“May I see them?” Kumori asks Kitoushi. Everyone is surprise. Kumori is a very calm man that never shows emotion. Kitoushi lets him in saying that he should not wake the boy or move him in anyway. Kumori looks at the man and heads in the home.

- - - - - - - -Naruto Mind- - - - - -

The air is murky and cold. Water is everywhere in the small room. There is no sign of life other then the two in the room one lock into the cage. Naruto is lying down in the ankle deep water sleeping. His eye flicker before opening them. He looks around before he sees Kyuubi.

“What happen?” he groans

I’m not sure Kit. All that I remember is that blue light and the Akatsuki coming after us. After that I’m not sure. How are you feeling? I healed some of your injures but it seems that someone else is helping too.

“Well I feel like someone ran me over.” Naruto laughs.

That’s not funny. You were really hurt. As your ‘mother’ I am worried about you.

“I’m sorry. But anyway what do you mean someone help me heal? I hope I’m not back at Konoha.” Naruto jumps up looking around.

No you are not back at that horrible place. I sense something else. A strong force. I believe we are safe, Kit. But I would like you to wake up to find out. All of you’re injures are healed but a few cuts are still there nothing to worry about though.

Naruto nods his head and wakes from his ‘dream’.

- - - - - - - -In the Home- - - - - -

Kumori walks back into the room looking at the young boy. Why is it that this boy interest him so much the blue eyes, blond hair, and the shape of his body. Also why is it that this boy holds a demon at the age of him. He didn’t get the demon sealed up in him until he was sixteen. But that is when he first got it. By the looks of this boy he had it much longer then he did.

He grabs a chair and sits by the bed looking at the boy. He reaches out to touch the boy chin. It’s so soft and warm. He follows the whiskers on his cheeks smiling. Not only is he a demon but another fox one.

Naruto eyes slowly open to see the man sitting next to him. “Who…are you?

“My name is Kumori, Kit. I am the same as you.” He answers him.

Naruto looks at him confused. “What do you mean ‘same as you’?”

“I am the Eight-Tails Shadow Fox”

Naruto eyes open wide another Jinchuriki like him. “Where are we?” Naruto sits up looking around.

“You are in the hidden village of Jinchuriki. This is the place that we Jinchuriki can escape the real world. We are in a new word, Kit. Only Jinchuriki can reach here. I do believe that before you came here you felt the call and saw the light.”

Naruto nodded. “Yes I did. I follow it here when I left my village.” He lowers his head.

“Well I’m happy that you made it here but there is something you should know. Once you get here you can’t leave. It seems that this place wants us to live risk free and help live a life where we are not called demon, but we cannot leave until the time.”

“Time?”

“I don’t know. I was the last person before you who got here. I was told from the others that we can’t leave until its time. What is the time, we do not know. So we just make just make our selves comfortable here until the time comes for us.”

Naruto keeps looking down at his feet. For now on, he will be staying here. No more beatings, no more calling demon, and no more of his – no it’s not his anymore. It’s now just the village of Konoha.

“Naruto, is it, we were wondering how long you had your demon? You look so young and yet it also looks like you had your demon for a long time.”

Naruto looks at him with the most confused face. Isn’t it that all demons are sealed up into a new born? Gaara is the same like himself. Naruto looks up at him.

“Exactly seventeen years from this day. The day I was born.”

Kumori stops and looks at him. “What do you mean?” He was confused. This child looks like he is fourteen.

“Seventeen years ago on this day a demon named Kyuubi attack the village of Konoha. Everyone in the village tried to stall the demon until the Fourth Hokage comes. The battle was a long one. Many people died. It look like we were about to lose. At the time of this attack I was born into the world. From the day I was born it began my curse.”

The group outside of the small home listens in on the young one story. They too were surprise how long he had the demon inside him.

“Kyuubi started to make her way farther into the village. Then the Fourth Hokage came. He stops the Kyuubi in her tracks. He was on one of the greatest toads holding a child. Then with his own blood he puts a seal onto the baby’s stomach. After a few words the fox demon starts to yells. Smoke and the smell of blood cover the area. After what seem forever to the village the smoke is gone leaving a child.”

Everyone holds their breath. They didn’t know that this happen. How could they?

“The Third Hokage walks up to the crying child and sees that the fox demon that just destroyed most of their village is inside this child. That child is me. The Fourth Hokage sacrifices his own life to put the demon inside of me to protect the village. Since that moment I became the demon of the village, not only a couple hours born.”

Kumori wipes away the unknown tears from Naruto eyes. They all have horrible lives but nothing can meet up with this. They all had a choice to seal the demon within them. Naruto looks up to see all the Jinchuriki hugging him. He looks into their eyes and sees something he always wishes to see. For once he can feel their love, feel their trust, and their eyes show it all and most of all understanding…

End Notes:
hope that answers some of your questions about the ‘other demons’ in the summary. I will have their stories up soon. Also sorry about the late update. I’m doing a big project right now.



http://ashleechii.livejournal.com



Go there to view some other work of mine, but also how the story is doing.
Chapter 3 by Ashlee_chii



A Demon like Myself

Chapter Three

Disclaimer: I own a bottle of pop, computer, and well nothing else.

Sorry for the long wait. I am starting my new semester and its driving me up the wall.

Thank-you everyone for sending in some pairings. They are helping me a lot to make this story a bit more interesting. If you have any more idea’s for pairings then please tell me. There is one thing though. Naruto is not a seme in my books. Sorry it just won’t work in this story.

Beta: I don’t have one –cries-

- - - - - - -Sasuke POV- - - - - -

He is gone. Why is everyone happy? Don’t they understand that the light of this village is gone? He is gone and I couldn’t do anything about it.

He is my first friend, my best friend, and even more to me. I have made a lot of mistakes in the past and he forgiven me for everything. I want to bring him back. I want him to learn what he has done to us.

The Hokage looks like she is about to break. Her friend… I don’t know his name but Naruto calls him the Mega – Pervert. I heard he wrote those orange books…

Everyone is worried. I heard that the bastard who calls himself my brother is on the loose. I don’t understand why he wants Naruto?(1) Is it to push me to the limit? I don’t know. But I will protect him.

Sakura is always crying now. She is too one of my closest friends but more like a sister then anything else. I can see me having a relationship with her… it’s just too gross.

I tried asking Iruka why Naruto would leave, but he would just cling to Kakashi. I know that Naruto is the demon, but that is no reason to leave. They are hiding something else. I will find it out. I will do anything for him.

“Sasuke…?”

I turn to look at Sakura. She is not looking so good these days. I believe that she never like me (which I don’t mind), but she likes Naruto and trying to hide it. Unknown to her knowledge many people are after my little uke.

We are now in front of Naruto door. I made sure the door was lock when we came earlier yesterday. I notice that it seems some villagers tried to block off this area. Seals, writing, and other things I don’t want to know what is covering the door and the walls around it. The seals are nothing I can’t handle. I have taken care of them in no matter of seconds.

The place is still in a mess. Sakura heads off to the kitchen and I follow. The kitchen is surprising clean. The only thing that looks like a mess is some food that is on the ground. The cupboards are clean. Not a single food is in them. Sakura opens the fridge to see some old milk and orange juice nothing else. Did Naruto ever use the kitchen?

While Sakura is going to the living and looking at the blood stains I head off to the bedroom. I know that something will be there. That is the place where I keep my most valuable items that I don’t want anyone to see.

The bedroom has got to be the worst. Clothes, blood, blankets, everything is all over the place. I start off in the drawers. Nothing is there except some clothing that looks too small or too big. I look under the bed to see a white box with blood stains on them. I take it out to see that it’s a first aid kit. Some thing in my heart tightens. If he was having problems why wouldn’t he ask for help?

I go to the closest. Nothing is out of place. It’s way too small to really fit any clothing. Just as I was about to leave the closet I notice a small crank where the two walls meet. It’s very unnoticeable. I kick the wall and my foot goes right in. I am right. There is a hidden storage. After taken off some of the wall I notice piles and piles of books. I grab the small orange one with a child picture of a fox and the book looks older then the rest. I open the first page.

Hey it’s me Naruto. Mr. Sandy gave this to me for my birthday. He wants me to write everything I feel. I feel it’s kind of odd but I don’t mind. He is always right. I love Mr. Sandy. He is always there for me even though no one else is.

I think I need to call you something. I wonder … why I don’t call you Mr. Fox. Yeah that will work. Every one calls me the Demon Fox I don’t know why though. They also say that I am Kyu… I don’t know how to spell it but its starts with that I know that for sure.

Well the witch is yelling my name again. She always hurts me. She says that I deserved it. I don’t why. I want to tell Mr. Sandy, but she says that I can’t tell anyone. No one will help me. She is very scary…

Naruto – Age 5, October 10

What is this? This can’t be Naruto. This writing is so neat and well much better grammar then what he usually writes. And who the hell is Mr. Sandy. I don’t know anyone by that name. I guess it’s a nick name that Naruto called this guy.

Why are they calling him the Demon Fox? He is not a demon! Who is this witch that is hurting him? He should have told some one. Some one will help him. Right?

“What is that?” I turn to face Sakura. I hand the book to her to let her read while I grab another book.

Dear Mr. Fox:

I got beaten up again. It hurts so much. Mr. Sandy keeps asking me who did it but I can’t say. If I do they said that they will hurt me again. I don’t want that to happen. They said that they will do dirty things to me. I don’t want that either. I’m really scared.

They broke my left arm, right leg, and a couple of ribs. I couldn’t stop coughing up blood for a long time. Mr. Sandy got rid of the Witch. I’m really happy. She told me that she will do everything she can so that I will die. I gotten really scared and a voice in my head told me to tell Sandy. He told me that I should have told him a long time ago instead of waiting. He knows that I am sorry. Tomorrow is going to be a new day. I hope that I can finally enjoy it.

Naruto – Age 7, June 26

I put the book down and grab the rest out of the hole that I made. There are tons of books over sixteen I believe. I went to grab another book when I notice it was a bit different. The other Journals had some form of a fox on it. This one has a small poem written on the front of the book.

Cultivate your hunger before you idealize.

Motivate your anger to make them all realize.

Climbing the mountain, never coming down.

Break into the contents, never falling down.

My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve,

Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door.

A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care.

Waiting is wasting for people like me.

Don't try to live so wise.

Don't cry 'cause you're so right.

Don't dry with fakes or fears,

'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. (2)

Wow that is a deep poem. For some reason I found that I can find answers in this book. I open the pages slowly scanning through them. It seems that this one is about our last year at the academy. I stop at the page where the day of the graduation.

Dear M. Fox:

I did it. I really did it. I pass the academy… and I finally know the reason why I’m hated.

I never thought of it that way before. Am I really a demon? Am I really that horrible of a person? It is my fault that everyone died on the day I was born. The fourth sealed the Nine Tails Fox inside of me. I am now the demon. I hold it inside of me. That is why I hated. That is why I am not welcome here. That is the reason why I can’t be loved.

Naruto Age 12, June 26

So that’s how he found out.

“Naruto…?” I look at Sakura to see her crying. She is holding one of the older books. I grab the book to read it, and I wish I hadn’t.

I always believe that I had the worst childhood: A father who never loved me and a family who only saw me as Itachi brother. He took all I had. I never had much, but at least had a family. Now I don’t have them. I miss them everyday. I always wonder why Itachi killed the whole clan … and now I know, and I wish I hadn’t.

Dear Mr. Fox:

Something is going on. Mr. Sandy grabbed me from a park today. He locked me up in a room and told me not to make a sound. I don’t know why. He looked really scared.

I sat there for a looonnng time. But then I had to use the washroom. I really had to use it. I unlock the door (from years of practice of course), and I ran to the washroom. When I was heading back I ran into someone. He is a very tall person. He like of looks like Itachi. I love Itachi. He is really cool. I bet I have talk about him a lot eh, Mr. Fox. Anyway the man has really red eyes. It’s kind of scary. I started to run back but more people showed up. They have these weird symbols on them. It’s kind of like a fan.

A younger one of them grabs me really hard by the arm and the man who really looks like Itachi calls him Shisui and tells him to bring me away. We end up going to my room. He pushes me onto the bed and starts doing really weird things. I can still feel him. Its really gross. I can’t stop crying. It really hurt. I cried out for anyone to hear me but no one came.

He left he after he did something weird. I felt dirty. The last thing I can remember is Mr. Sandy reaching to my side crying… I hate it when he crys.

The next day I found out that Shisui died. No one told me why. Later I find out that Itachi killed his own clan. He saved me from what they were going to do to be next.

Itachi Clan decided that I should have never been born. They were going to use a special jutsu to take out the power of the demon and put it inside their younger one so he can grow up to be strong. Their clan is much different from others. They get strong by hate, and I am their hate.

Naruto Age 6, September 24

- - - - - - -Sand- - - - - -

“Kazekage, sir. There is an important message from Konoha.” A young man with a scroll walks into the room.

An older man with blood red hair, a Japanese symbol for love on is forehead looks up from his paperwork. “What is it?” he demands.

“I do not know. It only says ‘Important Message, Fox-Chan’”

Gaara gets up from his seat and walks to the man. He grabs the scroll from the boy’s hands. He opens it up and starts reading it. His face doesn’t move as he reads it. After reading it he looks at the man. “I want you to get my brother and sister and tell them that I want them ready to leave for Konoha in ten minutes.”

“Yes Sir.” He bows to Gaara and leaves the room. Gaara looks through the window. He sees his villagers going on with their day: children running and playing, grown ups talking with others, and people just being friendly. It’s a peaceful place. When Gaara became the Fifth Kazekage, he wanted to change everything by getting rid of all the rules that his father placed and other before him. Gaara wanted his village to be strong but also at the same time friendly. He wanted people to live a life where they have a choice, learn values and ethics, and have a childhood that he never got the chance to have. He doesn’t blame the villagers any more for what they did to him. His father is the one who did it all to him. A tool for fighting is all he ever was to him. He will not ever let that happen to another villager. They are not tools; they are people with dreams of their own.

Gaara smiled to himself. He learned this all from a certain blond ninja. It was Naruto who help him overcome his true nature. Naruto gave him something that he always wishes he had – love. Naruto gave him friendship, trust, and understanding. He is the only one who can understand how he felt. After their fight, he learned that his own siblings did love him not for the demon but for him … him. Someone loves Gaara for just being himself. From that moment he wanted to show others that he is not just here for fighting.

He can feel them coming to his office. He looks at the door waiting for them. They never knock, they don’t fear him anymore. Some times though he did wish they did… never again will he want the talk from them. Oh how he sometime fears that his sister can read his mind. She found out his crush. She gave him the talk about how a relationship is, and how to have hot sex … hearing it from his sister Gaara almost ended up going to the hospital for too much blood going to his face.

Two people knock down the wooden door. The older one is a boy with black hair. He wears a cat hair hat and makeup that covers his face. His is wearing a black shirt and dark pants. He is wearing a dark blood red vest over his shirt and his sand protector on his right arm. His puppet is behind him wrapped up.

The younger one of the two is a girl. She is wearing a blue strapless dress that goes above her knees. A dark blue cloth is wrapped around her waist and tied up in the black with two pieces hanging. Her fan is in the back of her. Her whole look gives off a nice girl. The total opposite of who she really is. It allows her free movement when fighting, and also she likes the outfit.

“Kankuro. Temari. We are going to Konoha. I have gotten a message from Tsunade saying that we are needed.” Gaara told them.

Temari looks at Gaara knowing something that he isn’t telling them. “Does it have to do with anyone living there?”

A small brush goes onto his face. She smirks.

“Yes it does, sister. Naruto has left the village. There is news that Akatsuki has been planning to take Naruto soon. Now that he is gone there is a better chance that he will be taken. Other then the news I told you I know nothing.”

“He did WHAT” Temari yells at Gaara. “What are we doing here talking? We have to leave now.” She looks at Kankuro. “We must save our little brother’s love.”

Gaara glares at Temari. Kankuro gives a little chuckle. After knowing that the glare won’t work anymore he gets up from his seat and grabs his sand. He walks out of the room pitch red in the face.

After the door closes, Temari and Kankuro start to laugh their heads off.

- - - - - - -Outside of Konoha- - - - - -

Temari and Kankuro run after Gaara who already left without them. They are jumping though the trees trying to make up lost time. They know that they have to do things fast. Every minute they waste Naruto could be hurting.

They left early in the morning. It’s around the late afternoon when they decide to take a small break. They are about three hours away from Konoha. Temari starts to make some tea over the fire she made. Kankuro takes out some food he grabbed back at home. Gaara starts looking around. Something doesn’t feel right to him. “I’m going to look around.” Before anyone can say something to him he leaves.

There is something that Gaara can smell. It haunts him from when he was little. The smell is blood. As he walks through the forest he sees that there was a battle here. Two people chasing one person. By the looks of it, the person got away but with some injuries. Gaara open his eyes wide. He knows that smell of blood anywhere. It’s Naruto.

Gaara starts to pick up his pace and looks around for any sign of Naruto. He sees some abandoned kunai’s and daggers. He keeps walking. He can see some drops of blood one the ground. Then it hits him a feeling of something calling him.

His head starts to become fuzzy. All he can think of his following the call. He slowly starts to walk it. He comes to a small tree. He can feel that the call is calling them there. He reaches his hand outward.

“Gaara!”

Gaara snaps out of the trance looking behind him. He sees his older sister coming towards him. He looks back at the tree wondering what happen to him. His sister comes to his side looking worried.

“Gaara are you ok?” She asks him. He looks at her. “Gaara I know that I don’t act like your older sister that much, but you do know that I love you and I am worried about you. Hell even Kankuro is worried … even though he doesn’t show it as well.” She smiles.

“Naruto was here,” Temari looks around. “And so was Akatsuki.” She gasps.

“Shit that’s not good. They will take the Nine Tail from him.”

“No. Naruto got away.” Temari release the breath she hold in. “He is injured. All of the blood here is his.”

“This is not good. We have to get to Konoha fast.” Gaara agrees and heads back to camp.

- - - - - - -Sasuke & Sakura- - - - - -

“I can’t believe this. Why didn’t he tell us?” Sakura yells out. Sasuke and Sakura are walking to Hokage Tower. They wanted answers and they want them now. Why didn’t anyone tell them about Naruto past?

Sasuke is holding a box with all of Naruto journals. He believes that answers will be in there. Those journals are the only answer to what Naruto is really thinking. Sasuke and Sakura only saw Naruto as the loud hyper blonde idiot ninja. But for him to run away means that the Naruto they were seeing was really a fake.

They reach the Tower with lots of people around smiling at him. Sakura and Sasuke don’t even share a glance. These were the people who hurt Naruto when was young and still do today. They are extra happy knowing that right Naruto isn’t here with the two top rookie ninjas.

They reach the top of the tower. They stop at the door. They can hear some yelling from within the room. Sakura and Sasuke both look at each other wondering what is going on. They both put their ear to the door listening in the conversation.

“I don’t care. He is like a brother to me. I will not let anything happen to him Jiraiya.”

“Tsunade I miss him too. He was like one of my own. I will make sure that he is found before Akatsuki can get their hands on him. I won’t let him die from their hands.”

“Your right. I can’t lose my temper right now. I have a very stupid village to take care of.”

“You do know if Naruto heard you calling this village stupid he would get you, you old hag”

“Even though this village has cause great harm to him, he will still protect it with his life.”

Sasuke and Sakura have enough and knock on the door. They waited for a bit until a tall man with long white hair opens the door. He lets them both in closing the door behind them. Tsunade is sitting down with her head on the desk. Empty bottles of sake are all around. By the looks of it she wasn’t the only one in the room drinking.

Sasuke drops the box on the desk with a loud bang making the Hokage jump up. He grabs the book that he was last reading. He hands it to the Hokage making her read the same entry that he said.

“Sasuke, what is the meaning of this?” She commands.

Sasuke looks into her eyes. He can see how much she is hurt by Naruto leaving. This will only make it worst, but she needs to know. “These are Naruto journals from the age of five. I think you should read them.”

The white hair man who is known as Jiraiya walks behind Tsunade reading the entry that Sasuke wanted him to.

Tears start to come out of the Hokage eyes. Jiraiya try’s to keep a straight face, but it fails both unable to accept the truth. What surprises them the most is about Uchiha clan. There wasn’t any news that they were trying to kill Naruto. There wasn’t any report in the secret files that only Hokage’s can see. There wasn’t any news that this really happen.

Jiraiya grabs the book from the crying Hokage. Every page he turns, his face becomes sourer until he lands on the page.

Dear: Mr. Fox

It seems that Itachi little brother is going to be a ninja too. He came over to the Hokage Tower for my birthday. He is dress up pretty weird too. Mr. Sandy said that he can’t be seen around the village anymore. I am really sad. Itachi is so nice. He gave me a really cute hat that looks like a panda bear, or is it a frog, I don’t know but it’s cute. Mr. Sandy and Itachi are the only ones who remember my birthday … or is it that they are the only ones who cared about me?

Everyone in the tower is out side enjoying the festival. I am not aloud to go out there. Mr. Sandy said that it’s best if I say inside. I am still scared about that man from long ago. Itachi always tries to cheer me up and telling me that he won’t hurt me. I am still scared.

Today something really odd happened, Mr. Fox. After Itachi and I had some cake (that he made!) a man comes to my room. Which is pretty odd since my room is hidden from everyone. You can walk by it without even knowing it’s there. Anyway the man comes in. He is wearing a black cloak with red clouds on them. Itachi jumps in front of me. He looks at the man and tells him to leave. The man just laughs and walks towards us. The last thing I can remember is his eyes. They were a dark blue.

I don’t know how long I was out, but the time I woke up it was already 11:45 pm. I was put in my bed dress up in my pjs. I hope that Itachi is ok…

Naruto, Age 6! October 10

Another knock hit the wood door. Sakura walks up and opens it. Three people walk into the office.

“Hello Hokage of Konoha.” Gaara says while he and his siblings stop right front of the desk. He looks at Sasuke and glares at him. His sister starts to giggle when she sees him glaring at his rival.

“Gaara you are finally here.” She looks up at the ex-Jinchuriki. “Naruto has been gone for over Twenty Four hours. Akatsuki has been spotted around here. I need you find Naruto before they do or at least find some clues.”

“I have already found some clues, Tsunade.”

Everyone eyes are pinned on Gaara. “WHAT” they all yelled.

“Naruto was being chase by two members. I believe that they were Itachi and Kisame. There was a lot of blood on the ground showing the movement.”

Silence is drawn on the moment. Everyone afraid to ask the question until Sasuke ask him. “Do they have him?”

“No.” Everyone lets the breath they were holding. “Naruto was able to escape, but he has a lot of injuries. Even with a certain ability he won’t recover right away.”

“You mean Kyuubi.” Sakura ask them. Everyone else in the room looks at Sakura. She backs up a bit holding her arms in a protective manner. “Naruto told us yesterday. We tried telling him that we didn’t care but he wouldn’t listen.” She cried out.

“Yes, Kyuubi is the one who helps Naruto heal faster just like my demon did.”

“Did?” Sasuke ask him.

Temari looks at Sasuke. “When you kind of ran away,” Sasuke glares at her. “Kankuro was poison during an attack from Akatsuki. They were to capture Gaara alive. They attack the village making Gaara use a lot of chakra to protect the village from the big attacks. They capture Gaara when he past out. I called for help. Tsunade sent Sakura and Naruto to aid our help.”

Kankuro pick up once she done talking. “When I woke up Sakura was in the room checking up on me. She got most of the poison out of my body but not all of it. She stayed behind while Temari and Naruto save Gaara.”

“They were too late. The time they got to me I was already dead.” Sasuke lift an eyebrow “My demon inside of me was already taken. During the process of when taking the demon inside of us – Jinchuriki – we are put to death. That is the only way. Once the demon inside of us is gone, we die.”

“You are still alive.” Sasuke points out.

“Yes I am. A nice old woman,” he smiles sadly “who put the demon inside of me felt it as her fault that I died. So she gave up her own life force along with some of Naruto charka and brought me back to life.”

Everyone stops and thinks on how this can happen to Naruto if he is captured. All of Naruto friends felt as though their sunshine left. What is going to happen if they are attacked? Naruto always had the ability to stop an attack on Konoha before it goes out of hand. What is going to happen now?

“Sasuke I was wondering if you let Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro stay at the Uchiha Mansion for the time being. I don’t want them here in the tower because of the elders. They do wish death on Gaara because he did held the demon inside of them, and also how his siblings are still close to him. You two don’t have to worry about them since you two are safe. You are just ‘badly guided children’.”

“Badly guided children? What are you saying?” Sakura asks Tsunade.

Tsunade looks at Jiraiya wondering if she should tell them. It’s a very personal thing for Naruto. If they know, they may just feel guiltier as before.

Jiraiya looks at the Hokage understanding what is going on. “Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro please step out to the other room for a second. I wish to speak to these two. Tsunade please go with them.” They all nod their heads and leave the room. Tsunade grabs the box of journals. Once gone Jiraiya looks at the two, “There is something you should know that you may just think of Naruto is a whole different way…”

- - - - - - -Study Hokage Room- - - - - -

The three sand siblings sat down in the small room. There are five chairs facing a large fireplace. The fireplace is made of strong rocks with many symbols on them: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Sand, Healing, Undead, Dark, and Light. Tsunade sits in the corner where a small wooded desk is and of course with lots of sake all around her. She looks at the sake before going to the small cabinet to bring out more. “Going to need more” She mumbles to her self.

The Sand siblings look at her wondering what is with her. Temari walks up to the Hokage asking what is wrong. Tsunade looks up from the book she is reading with a sad face. “I am looking through all of Naruto secret journals from the age of five. I need to find some sort of hint where Naruto old room in the tower is located and hidden files.” She says going back to book while drinking the sake.

After hearing that those were Naruto journals Gaara gets up from his chair to check it out. He wants to know more about his crush. He looks though the box to pick up a fairly new one that doesn’t look that old. Tsunade is too into the book to see Gaara grabbing one of the books.

Dear Mr. Fox:

You won’t believe what happen today. I met someone who is just like me. He has a demon inside of him just like me. I was talking to Kyuubi about it. She told me that I am not alone. There are others just like Gaara and I. When I look at Gaara eyes I can see the Sorrow and sadness that I have too. I hate seeing that in people eyes. Why is it that we have to give up our own lives, happiness, feelings, and more just to protect a village … no protect the world from the demon we hold inside of us. Everyday I am blame for countless deaths. I am blame when something goes wrong, and I even blame for having two friends. Why can I live? Why can I have a normal life? Why!

Naruto Age 12, August 13

Small tears are coving the page. Gaara understood that is the only place where Naruto can express himself. When he was growing up he thought killing people who the way out of it. It only brought him closer to death. He found another hobby that no one knows about. Unlike Sai who can paint to save his life, Gaara paints on how he feels. He uses his sand to create whatever he is thinking (even though it’s mostly Naruto).

“I found it!” Tsunade jumps up from the desk. I finally found it. She runs out of the room. The Sand siblings look at each other before chasing after her.

She runs down all the floors until reaching the basement. Its very cold place where: all the sake, records, sake, tools, sake, files, sake, and mission files are held. She starts looking around. “Blue, blue, blue” She keeps mumbling to herself. She looks at the lamp posts that are on the walls until she comes to a blue one. Which is pretty odd since all the lamp post are green. She touches the lamp post on the side. When she touches it a door appears there. Small letter appears on the door which looks like a child no older then three did. “Naruto Room”.

Tsunade takes a deep breath and opens the door. The whole room is painted in rich orange, black, red, blue, and other colours. Books are all one side while a bed and a small table are on the other. She walks into the room looking at the books. She pulls some out to see books that are only to be view by her and other Hokage’s. The bottom shelves are filled with children books which she thought that they were for Naruto. He can’t reach the top where information is.

Walking to the end of the room where the most important and extra hidden files are place she grabs a blue folder. After reading it she puts it away. Grabbing more and putting them back. She grabs the only black folder and reads it. “This is it…”

Kankuro asks what she means. She turns around and looks down.

“When Naruto was young. He was kept in his room for his own safety. He wasn’t aloud to leave the room unless going to the washroom or the Hokage saying its ok. Many villagers wanted Naruto dead. Naruto had only one friend. That friend was Itachi.”

The three ninjas cough up. “Itachi!” they yelled out. Itachi, the same guy that is trying to get Kyuubi from inside of him, the one who is trying to kill him?

“Yeah. This room is the hidden room where all files, folders, and other things are held. It seems that only the third and fourth Hokage knew of this place.” After reading though the file, things started making sense. “No…”

- - - - - - -Ending Notes- - - - - -

(1) Even though they know about Kyuubi they don’t understand that Akatsuki is after him because of it.

(2) I love that song. I think I listen to it about 50 times a day, xD

Thank-you so much for reading this far in the story. I am so happy that many of you are still reading even though my updates are pretty late and I’m not that good of a writer. I am currently taking English so it will improve. Thank-you once again.

Chapter 4 by Ashlee_chii





A Demon like Myself

Chapter Three

Disclaimer: I’m drinking pop right now…

Sorry for the long wait. I am starting my new semester and its driving me up the wall.

Do you know how hard it is to come up with animals? I look in the pokedex, internet, legends, and well just about everything. . I cut my finger at my Co-op placement. I am building and fixing computers. It’s pretty fun and well I was cleaning the computer with this knife that suppose to take of stickers and well my hand slip and it went right into my finger. I was like “…. Mike where are the bandages?” Crazy thing is, it didn’t even hurt. I couldn’t feel it. Then later I had to go to work and I got a small paper cut and that hurt like hell. I would have rather stab myself then paper cuts.

Anyway I will stop with the talking. Here is the next chapter. Please review, people. I would love to get 100 reviews by at least the 7th chapter.

Beta:

- - - - - - - What Happen Last Chapter- - - - - -

Yeah. This room is the hidden room where all files, folders, and other things are held. It seems that only the third and fourth Hokage knew of this place.” After reading though the file, things started making sense. “No…”

- - - - - - - Naruto Old Room- - - - - -

“What is it Hokage?” Kankuro ask.

The fifth Hokage slowly backs away falling on to the small bed. Tears start coming from her eyes. “Naruto was kidnapped when he was younger. Just at one and half years old…”

Gaara walks up to the Hokage and reads the mission report out loud.

“Naruto is unable to speak, walk, run, or do anything. He is back just like an infant. The kidnappers are dead along with others that work for them. Other children and teens that haven been tested are dead. Some of the workers there destroyed their bodies trying to cover up their mistakes. They are trying to create monsters that can handle the same beatings as the Kyuubi – or Naruto in our case.”

Gaara looks up from the report. “Did you know about this?”

Tsuande shakes her head. “I didn’t know about it. I have always wondered how Naruto grew up. I knew he lived alone in that apartment for many years. For how long, I do not know.”

“Gaara, who wrote the report and who was involved?” Temari asks

Gaara looks down and complete confused is on his face. “Even though this is a recovering mission only one person was sent on it. Also it’s a S-class mission. Only Itachi was to bring back Naruto and the other young ones that were captured.”

“I can understand that.” Tsunade said. “Itachi is one of the most powerful ninjas here. He has surpassed all the Uchiha that had live here. What else does it say in the report Gaara?”

“That is it with the report. But there is a small note from the Third Hokage. It explains that Naruto was found at the age of 2 and half and that he had to learn to talk, act, walk, run, everything all over again. It was like he was born again.”

Tsunade nod her head. “It seems that his brain shut down from what ever happen to him in those years. I believe that Kyuubi must of help. Giving him another change.”

Every one in the room nods their head. One thing that still bug them all is how and why did Itachi became his friend just to capture him.

- - - - - - - Hokage Office- - - - - -

The old man sits down on the Hokage chair with his back facing the two young ones. He is looking at the village that put Naruto though so much.

“Jiraiya what is going on? Why is Sasuke and I ‘badly guided children’?”

Jiraiya turns around to look at the two young ones. “As you may know the Kyuubi was sealed up in Naruto seventeen years ago.” Both nod their heads. “The village believes that Naruto is Kyuubi. From the day he was born to even now, he is hated by the whole village.”

“I don’t get what you are saying. Naruto is just holding Kyuubi from us. He is no demon.” Sasuke tells Jiraiya.

“You are correct Sasuke, but the village doesn’t believe that. They have beaten, torment, and anything you can think of to Naruto. They call him names, and tell him that he should have died the day he was born.”

Sakura gasp. “How-How could they through out his whole life?”

Jiraiya nods his head. “Yes. They told their children not to talk to Naruto or even become his friend. They told their children that they do not care how they treat Naruto. Sakura, I believe that your parents may have told you something?”

Sakura thinks back from the days that she was in the ademdy. “Wait. I started the same time Naruto did. My mother told me to never talk to the little demon and that he shouldn’t even be here in the village. At first I thought it was because Naruto always played pranks… god how can I be so stupid.” She shakes her head.

“Yes you see. After you three became a team many villagers saw this as a threat. They saw you two as the best rookies in a long time,” he looks at Sakura. “You are very smart and very strong. They saw a lot of greatest in you. They believe that you were going to be like Tsunade. They were thinking that you can be train as a med of the village. They were right about that.” He looks at Sasuke. “I believe that you are going to know what I say. You are the last of the Uchiha Clan. They believe that you are going to grow strong. You will lead lots of people and become Hokage. You are also gong to rebuild the Clan and make it stronger then ever. Also they thought that you were kind of going to be like me.”

“What about Naruto?” Sasuke ask.

“They believe that you two were going to kill them for the sake of the village.”

“WHAT” They both scream.

“Yes. They believe that if Naruto stayed and train with you two and he will use all that he learned and go against village killing both of you. We know that will never happen. He will die before he goes against the village.” Sakura and Sasuke sat down the two chairs that are in front of the desk.

“They believe that you too were misguided. Trick by the demon. Time and time again they will go to Naruto and tell him to leave the team. Forget about you too. Leave the village. Kill himself. They also told him that he will kill you too. Naruto has sacrificed a lot for you too and a lot for just having someone to care about him.”

- - - - - - - Naruto Room- - - - - -

Naruto wakes up from his restless sleep. Nightmares, memories, and old times fill his dreams. He looks around the small room that was given to him by Kumori. They all have their own homes but since there wasn’t any room for him, Kumori gave up an extra room from his home since he has the biggest.

Naruto slowly gets off from the bed. His whole body is feeling sore. It feels as though two things are coming together.

“Hey Foxy, what is going on with my body?” Naruto slowly asks. He doesn’t get an answer so he asks her again. No response. He starts to get worried and keeps calling for her. “Kyuubi. Foxy. You old hag. Hello?”

“Who are you talking to?” Naruto looks up to see light brown hair girl.

“I’m talking to Kyuubi.” Naruto looks down. “Well I’m trying to.”

The women sees his discomfort. “Its ok. I bet this Kyuubi will start talking soon.” She smiles. “I came in to check up on you. Everyone is worried you know.” She walks to Naruto side and sits beside him. “We have our stories.” She says to him.

Naruto looks at her. “Yeah we do… um-“

“Lavandula Angusifolia(1)” She looks at the confused blonde and smiles. “It’s a type of herb. You can me Lavender. It’s the English word.”

Naruto nods his head. “Ok, Lavender it is. If you are like me, then what Demon do you hold and the others too?”

“Well young one. My demon is the Six-Tail one. She is demon of nature. I come from a small village where we live off the land.”

Naruto looks up at the older women. “Nature, that is pretty cool.” He smiles. “What about the others?”

The woman laughs. “Well the older man, he has the sliver wolf.”

“A silver wolf…”

“Yes. He has the Five-tail ookami. He can help cure any injury or sickness you may have. He is really good healer and has helped a lot of people…”

Naruto smiles. “I could love to have that kind of power.” He looks at his hands. “Kyuubi can heal me during a battle… but I can’t use this power to heal anyone else since it is Kyuubi and it can cause great damage.”

“That’s ok. There is always something that our demon can give us that no one else can. Just like Jiyuu. She is the other girl here. She has the Seven-tail Tori. She is able to talk to any bird she wants and she can fly or glide. I’m not too sure yet.”

Naruto laughs. “It would be cool to fly.”

“Yes it would be. Now the guy who was by your side, Kumori, he has the Seven-Tai Kitsune.

“He has a fox too.” Naruto jumps up and down.

Lavender looks at Naruto. “You have the same type of demon. That is odd. We all have different types.”

“Yes. I am from the Fire Country. Kyuubi is fire.”

“No.”

Naruto looks back at the older one. “What do you mean? Kyuubi is fire.”

“It can’t be. The nine tail demons all hold a different power: sand, water, fire, earth, life, air, darkness, and light. So far, I know of fire, earth, life, death, air, and darkness. You must be sand, water, or light.”

“I know that I am not death, sand, or water….”

“So you are the light!” She hugs Naruto. Naruto pushes away and grabs his stomach. Lavender jumps to his side asking if he is ok. Naruto could not answer. The pain inside him is too strong. He falls forward into her lap blacking out.

- - - - - - - Konoha Village- - - - - -

Gaara walks down the busy street. Everyone is waving and saying hello to him as he walks by. Unlike his own village, they know about the demon that lies within him. It is kept secret from other villages. This village only sees him as the Kage of Sand.

Gaara looks at the hurtful signs that are displayed everywhere. “Demon is Gone”, “Freedom”, and the most hurtful one, “The final Defeat”. Is this, what Naruto has been living through? Has no one seen this, or even tried to help.

Naruto doesn’t deserve this at all. He has put this village before anyone else. He has put everything before himself and this is what he gets. This is not acceptable.

He gets to end of the street and comes to the gates. Oh how he would love to get leave right now and get Naruto. He will not bring him back here, no he won’t. Naruto deserve much more then this.

Feeling a familiar Chaka, Gaara looks to his right to see his rival. They stood there both starting at each other. Other may think that nothing is wrong, but if you know who they are, then you know what is going on.

The silence battle keeps going as the wind blows by. Coming to a understanding, they both walk to the gates.

“I will work with you Uchiha to get Naruto, nothing more, nothing less.”

“Hn”

- - - - - - - Outside the Village- - - - - -

“Uchiha we must come to an understanding here.” Gaara explains to Sasuke and they jump to another branch. They have been traveling together for a while now, and they are almost that the place where Gaara found Naruto’s blood.

“What is that, Kage?” Sasuke replies as he jumps onto a small branch that breaks. Sasuke has already seen that it was going to break and jumps on to another one.

“Naruto has left your village for a reason. I believe that he should not go back.” Gaara explains to the Uchiha.

“Where would he go, to Suna?”

Gaara smiles. “Yes, when I find Naruto I will ask him to come to my village. Even though they may have treated me bad when I was young, they understand that just because I may have a demon inside of myself, doesn’t mean that I am a demon. They will treat Naruto well, because he did save the village.”

Sasuke growls. Of course he knows that. It is true though. Naruto would be much happier if he moves to Suna, but that doesn’t mean that Sasuke would give up and let Naruto move, oh no. Naruto save himself from well himself. Naruto is his light. He will bring Naruto back. If not, then Sasuke would leave the village to stay with Naruto.

Gaara jumps down onto the ground with Sasuke following him. They both look around to see him damages done to the ground. There was no doubt a fight was here.

“Lets spilt up and meet back here.” Gaara doesn’t wait for an answer as he leaves Sasuke there. Sasuke, who is piss of as hell, leaves. He will find Naruto first and he will get him.

How many people are after Naruto you may wonder? Naruto has saved many people and villages. Is there also something Naruto doesn’t know. He has also turn most of the men in the village gay. Yes, Gay. How did it happen you ask? Let’s put it this way.

Naruto: Blonde, hyper, happy, cheerful, one hot ass (not that I’m looking) hold many secrets, more over he is the perfect uke.

Oh yeah, Sasuke, the ice prince, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, the teme, is dead crazy about Naruto.

- - - - - - - Few minutes later- - - - - -

Gaara walks back to the place where it calls him. He can feel it in his bones. This place is sacred. It feels as though he will get answers. Of what, he doesn’t know, but he will find out. For Naruto’s sake.

As Gaara walks to the old tree he bends down and reaches out for the tree. He traces the lines in the tree. A shine of blue light surrounds him.

- - - - - - - Jinchuriki Village- - - - - -

“Will he be ok?” Lavender asks as the wolf demon looks over Naruto.

“I am not sure. I have never seen something like this before. I ask the demon but he doesn’t even know. Naruto body is much different to ours. He had the demon since the day he was born. His whole body changed because of it. All I can tell is that now he body is changing to meet with his demon.”

“Sort of like merging?”

Both demons turn to look who is the sound of the voice. Jiyuu and Kumori are in the door way watching what is going on.

“Maybe. I am not too sure. It is an idea of mine but I will not say it until I am sure.”

Everyone nods their heads until the wind picked up. Jiyuu runs out of the house and faces against the wind.

Lavender and Kumori chase after her while the old man stays with Naruto.

She turns around to face the two. “The wind is telling me that there is another person here. I think we should check it out, just in case.”

Every one agrees and follows Jiyuu as she follows the wind to the unknown man. They travel far out from the village until they came to a young boy. They stop and yell out to the boy.

“Who are you, and what do you want?”

Gaara looks at the people. They are not dress like ninjas and yet he can feel a lot of Chaka coming from them. He knows that he doesn’t stand a chance, but he won’t give up. He can feel Naruto Chaka and he knows that Naruto is in trouble.

“Where is Naruto?” he commands.

Kumori growls at the man. “I ask you first.”

Gaara signs and tells him his name. “Now that I answered yours, where is Naruto?”

All three look at each other, wondering if they should tell this guy where Naruto is. Coming to an answer they tell Gaara no.

“Naruto has left the village of Konoha. I can understand why he left, and I want him to come back with me.”

Kumori gives a small fox chuckle. “You don’t understand, kit. Naruto isn’t going anywhere. He belongs here with us. You have put this boy through too much. He will not go back even if he wants too. We are trap here and we unable to leave until the ‘time’ comes for us to leave.”

Gaara eyes widened. Trap. They are trap. That’s just great. Just then a large blow comes to his stomach.

Kumori hit the Kage, hard. He is one of the people who hurt Naruto. He will not let this boy get away from it. Gaara grabs his stomach and falls to the ground. Kumori kicks him to the side a couple times. Gaara coughs up some blood. This guy can hit hard.

“You will not get Naruto, and that is it.” Jiyuu and Lavender grab Kumori and hold him back from the boy.

“Kumori. You do understand that Naruto never wanted anyone from his old village to get hurt. What will he think if he learns about this?” Jiyuu tells him. She knows that this would work.

Kumori stops the beating and leaves. “I will not touch him anymore.”

“Ahhh” Everyone turns to the Kage to see him slowly vanishing. “What the-“ then he was gone. Just like that. All three to look where they last saw him.

“Did I?”

“Yeah, you are not crazy… well not fully crazy”

“Hey, that is not funny Kumori. Lavender stops laughing.”

- - - - - - - With Sasuke- - - - - -

Sasuke walks around the forest until he comes to a small cave. He goes in and starts to look around. It seems that it has been just used by a camper. Sasuke is about to leave until something catches his eyes. He walks over to the rock and picks up a small chain that has a locket on it.

Sasuke opens the locket to find two pictures. The first picture is a picture of Naruto with Itachi. Naruto looks only to be around three while Itachi looking happy. ‘Wait … Itachi looking happy. This must be a mistake.’ The other picture is a picture of team seven.

Sasuke puts the locket around his neck and hiding it under his clothing. Looking around the forest he finds nothing so he heads off back to the place where he is suppose to meet Gaara.

Once he gets there he lifts an eyebrow to Gaara conditions. Gaara has a black eye – or more blacker- bruises on his arms and some blood on his clothing.

“What the hell happen to you?” Sasuke ask the Kage.

“I have found where Naruto is.” Sasuke stares at the Kage waiting for him to go on. “It seems that Naruto is stuck in a village with some other people. I wasn’t able to get the chance to talk to Naruto since the adults didn’t want me to get by. They are strong and I do believe that they are Jinchuriki.”

Sasuke glares at Gaara. “Well let’s go back.”

Gaara shakes his head. “We can’t. I was once a Jinchuriki and it seem that I was able to get in and out. I felt a strong force moving me towards this direction. When I came here I was surrounded by a blue light. Once I was there. I felt something wrong with my body. It felt as though it was pulling me back here. I was only able to stay there a bit since I was a Jinchuriki but I cannot stay. I bet you won’t be able to get it at all.”

Sasuke nods his head. “Makes sense…”

“Also, there is another thing.” Sasuke lifts his head. “It seems that they are trap until the ‘time’ comes. Something bad is going to happen and we need to help defeat it.”

“Let’s go back to Konoha and talk to Tsunade. She may know some things.”

They both head back home.

- - - - - - - Naruto’s Room- - - - - -

Kumori walks into Naruto’s room. Kitoushi is checking Naruto plus. Naruto turns to look who walked into the room. He gives a weak smile to Kumori. Jiyuu and Lavender both come in after him. Jiyuu jumps to Naruto side.

“Hey, little guy, how you feeling?”

“Like … I have been run over by a million dogs.” Every one lifts an eyebrow. Naruto gives a small chuckle. “In my old village there is a Clan that uses dogs. I once pull a prank on the dogs and they didn’t like it too well.”

Everyone nods in understanding. After a few minutes, Kumori ask Naruto a question that has been bugging the three. “Naruto do you anyone by the name of Gaara?”

Naruto looks at them weird. “Yeah I know a guy name Gaara. He is the Kage of Sand.”

Everyone looks at each other before explaining what happen … but leaving the part where Kumori beat the shit out of Gaara. Naruto listen to every word. Once they were done with the story Naruto thought a bit trying to piece some things together.

“I can understand how Gaara got here and how he may have left.”

“I have a question.” Lavender asks Naruto. “How do you know Gaara?”

“Gaara did hold the one-tailed-beast.”

Everyone looks at each other. Now that made sense … wait did hold?

“Gaara had a bad childhood like myself. The only difference is that the whole village knew of Gaara demon. Children and all. Gaara was to be raised as a killer. When we met at the exams we both fought each other. Sand and Sound both worked together to destroy the village. I won the fight against him and the attack failed. The only thing they were able to do, is kill our Hokage.

Gaara gave up. He wanted someone to love him and not be scared of the demon inside of him. I became Gaara first friend and not his last. When I left my village to train, Gaara was able to grow past his father and become one of the greatest Kage in the village.”

Naruto smiles at how much Gaara change. He was able to become Kage, something Naruto would never become. “After I came back from my training, Sand was under attack by Akatsuki. They were able to capture Gaara and take the demon out of his body. Once the demon was out of his body, Gaara died.”

Everyone looks at each other. Ok, if Gaara is dead, who is that guy who is saying that is Gaara … a ghost!?

“A nice old lady from the village felt it was her fault that Gaara died, so she took her own life with some of my Chaka and we were able to bring him back.”

Jiyuu hugs Naruto slowly so that she wouldn’t hurt him “Awww that is so sweet.” Naruto blushes. “He is my only my true friend. He is the only one there who could understand me.”

“Well we are here now.” Kumori finally talks. Everyone turns to wonder where the voice came from.

“Oh Kumori you got to speak up some times. We forgot you were even there.” Jiyuu laughs.

Naruto laughs. “You know you reminded me of someone from my old village. He too never talks and when he did it was only a few sentences.”

Kumori gives a small unnoticeable pout. Only Jiyuu – who is like a mother to him – notices it.

A loud cry brought everyone out of their dream world. Naruto has his eyes shut with tears coming out of them.

“AHHH” his body starts to shake and he screams louder. Kitoushi tries to figure out what is wrong with Naruto, but his shakes and screams stop him from moving. Everyone tries to help, but no one could help.

They all stay by his side. Unknowing what to do to help the young boy who is screaming and crying…

- - - - - - - Ending Notes- - - - - -

-Gets killed by everyone-

I love writing cliffy but I hate it when everyone else does it to me, xD

Thank-you so much for reading this chapter. It means a lot to me. I would like to get more reviews, but I won’t make you. I would love to thank everyone who has read my story and not sent me flames, xD

Also, the whole part with Naruto explaining who Gaara is. That took me forever to do. I just really didn’t want to do it. I think I tried not to do that part for about a week now. That is why it took me so long to put this out. But it needed to be done. Sorry if it seem kind of rush, but I really didn’t want to write it, xD.

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3321