To outsmart a Hyuuga by Nejisgirl
Summary: Nika has the responsibly of taking care of her young brother and sister. She became a kuncohi of the hidden leaf village so she could protect them always. After a while they wanted to become ninja. Nika was fine with it and was expecting to become their sensei but no such luck, she was pushed aside by Neji Hyuuga, the man that had been better than her at everything, not that she would admit it. Nika has a new strategy, it begins with patience and ends with out smarting the Hyuuga genius. will she succeed or will she end up falling for the baka?
Categories: Het Romance > Fluff, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 14898 Read: 8166 Published: 18/02/12 Updated: 01/03/12

1. Chapter 1 life is a bitch by Nejisgirl

2. Chapter 2 woman Vs. man by Nejisgirl

3. Chapter 3 You haven't see nothing yet! by Nejisgirl

4. Chapter 4 first date. by Nejisgirl

5. Chapter 5 first date part 2 by Nejisgirl

6. Chapter 6 Neji cracks by Nejisgirl

7. Chapter 7 Nika is a good influence..really...just some times she says the wrong thing at the wrong time. by Nejisgirl

8. Chapter 8 8 Nika’s great but not to brilliant idea to get out of the situation she got herself in to by Nejisgirl

Chapter 1 life is a bitch by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Nika nee Chan! Nika nee Chan!” two young children ran up to their old sister. Tears pouring down their cheeks. “What’ll we do Nika Chan? With mama and Papa gone...we have nowhere to go...”the young preteen looked at her siblings. She took a deep breath and promised them that no matter what, she would protect them and care for them. No matter what happened they will always be loved. That was the day she decided that being a kunochi was her only choice. She would train as hard as she could and become strong.

9 years later.

“Nika Chan!” Hikaru and Kana came running towards her with news about their last day at the ninja academy. “We passed! We passed!” the young ones exclaimed.

Nika smiled and pulled them both in to a hug. Of course it was not her choice for them to become shinobi, she did not want them to travel a path that was full of danger, but she was hoping that she would be able to become their sensei and she would be able to protect them on missions.

“What do you mean I can’t have them on my team?” Nika demanded. She almost punched a hole in to the Hokage’s desk.

“I am their older sister! I need to protect them!”Nika yelled. She had always been a girl with a big mouth, sometimes it got her in to a lot of trouble. Sometimes it saved her ass. She blew a strand of dark blue hair out of her face.

“Lady Sama, can’t you reconsider?”She tried to be a bit politer, but she wasn’t the Hokage’s biggest fan and vice versa, Lady Tsunade shook her head and took a swing of Sake. “I already have a man that is the perfect sensei for yours siblings.”

Nika crossed her arms over her chest. “And who might that be?”She demanded.

“Neji Hyuuga.”Tsunade replied. “You know that once and a while your team with team up with-“

Nika was already out the door. She couldn’t believe it. Neji Hyuuga? The sensei of her brother and sister. Surely he would work them to death. Training was what the misty eyed man ever did. Well she would straighten things out. She would demand that he trade students with her. She would demand he do SOMETHING!

“NEJI HYUUGA!”Nika hollered across the training field. “I would like a word with you.”

Neji raised a brow. He had been sparring with Kiba for the past few hours. He hated being disturbed when he was training. “What did you do?”Kiba asked with a smirk. “What do you mean?”Neji asked as they watched the angry kunochi storm their way. “She is obviously very pissed at you. Forget to call her?”

“what are you-“

“I didn’t know you had it in you man. But damn, you scored good, Nika Chan is a fine piece of ass. That hair. Those breasts. The lovely shape of her as-“he ducked just in time. A kunai flew passed his head and in to a tree. “Got to love those violent tempers. See ya.”He skedaddled out of the way of a kunai aiming for him. “You are so lucky you didn’t finish that sentence Inuzuka.” Nika snapped. The dog ninja pouted. “I’ll leave you two love birds alone.”

It took a moment for Nika to register what Kiba had said, then with a furious look in her eyes, she turned to Neji. “what the hell does he mean by that?”

Neji sighed. “Inuzuka has it in his head that we were together intimately and I didn’t call u back..or whatever...”Nika just stared at him. “where the hell did he get a idea like that?”

“You’re pissed at me, are you not?” he asked with an eye brow raised. Nika chewed her lip. “You are going to be my sister and brother’s sensei! Lady Tsunade told me you requested them! Why!?” she demanded. “Your siblings are already at the top of their class. They have both toped everything that has to do with passing the exam to become a shinobi. I have asked for them because I would like to see how well they work for myself."


Nika stared at him. Neji Hyuuga was complimenting her brother and sister. He saw them as top students. He was honoured to have them on his team. A shinobi like Neji Hyuuga wanted to train her siblings...to let that pass, it would surely upset them both. Kana and Hikaru both looked up to Neji Hyuuga and all of the shinobi of Nika’s age.
“Oh...well...”Nika was trying to think of something to say. “You wanted to train them didn’t you?”Neji asked.

Nika hesitated before she nodded. How did he know that?”If you are worried about them, i understand, I give you my word as a shinobi, I will protect them.” Nika felt the blush rise to her cheeks. “I...I...”she clenched her fists. “FINE!” she yelled.

“But if I hear a complaint from either of them, I am marching my butt to the Hokage!”she sure told him. She marched off completely proud of herself.


“Did you hear Nika Chan? Neji Hyuuga is going to be our sensei! I am so happy!”Kana went all dreamy eyed. “He is so handsome! So strong...he is so wonderful....”she sighed. “Don’t you think so Nika Chan?”Nika shook her head. “Do you really want to know what I think Neji Hyuuga Kana Chan?”oh how she was ready to blow up. Kana nodded. Her eyes filled with hearts. “I think he is....he is...”she couldn’t think of anything nice to say.

“Don’t you think he’s cute Nika Chan? He has a nice body doesn’t he Nika Chan? I heard Ino nee Chan say something like-“

Nika covered her sister’s mouth with her hand. “Don’t you have training to do kana Chan?”

Kana pouted. “Oh but Nee Chan, I want to talk about Neji sensei some more. I want to know what it’s like to be with a real man so that one day I can impress-“once again her mouth was covered. “Not another word Kana Chan. Go train.”
Hikaru came in to the room and sighed as his sister walked out pouting. “Kana Chan has been talking about Neji sensei all day. Now it’s time for some peace and quiet! But seriously! Why can’t we have you as a sensei Nee Chan?” Nika only smiled at her brother.

“Because Neji Hyuuga thinks both you and Kana are very special and he requested you because he wants a chance to...”she paused. Then she glared at nothing in particular. “That stuck up good for nothing thinks he’s high and mighty pretty boy!” she smashed the table with her hand and flames shot out of her mouth.

Hikaru hid behind the house and kept on telling himself that his sister was just a little bit crazy and that once she had something to destroy other than furniture that she’d be fine. “Ahh Nee Chan...You know I would prefer you over Neji Hyuuga but I want a chance to prove that one day I will become Hokage.”

“I think you might have to fight Naruto for that title Hikaru Kun.”Nika said with a giggle. “I will be able to take him on one day Nee Chan.”Hikaru said going in to a fighting stance. “I know you will.”Nika said ruffling her brother’s hair. “Now I suggest you go train with Kana before she starts thinking about Neji Hyuuga again.”
Hikaru sighed and left the room.

For the rest of the night all Kana was able to talk about was Neji. Nika was used of her little sister being interested in boys...but Neji was a different story...he was a man. A man her age....a man that looked like....
“NO!” Nika yelled slamming her fist on the table suddenly during supper. “I will not give in!” she got up and went to do the dishes.


As the weeks went by Nika was training her students like never before. It wasn’t the first time she was responsible for kids and it wouldn’t be the last. She was going to make them equal to her brother and sister. She got them up extra early in the morning and trained them until later in the evening than the other kids, but when they did get a reward it was a big one. Nika was so fixed on being proud of her students that her mind hadn’t drifted to Neji Hyuuga for days.

“Nika Sensei...can we take a break and go to the hot spring?”Akita asked on a nice fall evening. The other two students nodded in agreement. Nika smiled. “That is a great idea! You three have been doing a wonderful job.”

They made their way to the hot springs and went to separate springs.

“Nika nee Chan!”

Nika looked around to see her little sister stepping in to the hot spring. “Neji sensei said that we should relax because our muscles will get too sore if we don’t.”
“Great..”Nika said with a fake smile. Just what I need....a almost naked Neji Hyuuga just beyond the wall...
“Nika Nee chan...Neji sensei is naked beyond these walls...do you think he is a hentai and he is going to try to peek in?”

Nika’s face went completely red. “Don’t be ridicules Kana Chan....Neji knows that if he peeks in to the hot spring he will have to answer to some very upset women.”
“I wouldn’t mind if Neji sama peeked at us..” whispered one woman.

Nika was just getting out of the hot spring when the whispering started. She rolled her eyes.
“Yeah that man is so sexy...”whispered another
“he is single too...” commented another.

“I wonder what he looks like..”

“Neji sensei!”Kana yelled over to the other side. “The women here want to know if you would like to join us..”
Nika gasped. Her face was getting redder by the minute. If he dared...if he even tried. NO! She would stop him before it happened. Nika stormed out of the female spring and right to where the male’s one was. She took a deep breath and then whipped open the door.

“NEJI HYUUGA! IF YOU EVEN DARE-“

“Hey look Hikaru! It’s your sister!”

“Hikaru....is...your sister naked?”

Nika went completely red. She hadn’t noticed her towel drop. She was so mad at Neji. Her brother tried to cover both of his friend’s eyes but it was too difficult. Nika stood in the nude too paralyzed to do anything. Then she felt his presence behind her. She instinctually whirled around. Glaring at him. “you-“

“Is there a reason why you are naked Nika san?” Neji asked his voice serious. He was not red in the face or looking at her in an inappropriate way. In a instant Nika felt everything go hazy and she felt her knees give out. She was out like a light before her body fell in to strong hands.


Nika woke up to the sound of her little sister talking. She also heard her brother, but there was a third voice. A voice that belonged to-

“Neji Hyuuga!”

Nika looked around. She was in her room. She was also dressed. “d-did he d-dress me?” the blood rushed to her face. She clapped on the light and glanced around. Normally her room was messy. Why was it so clean? Why was there folded panties on her chair.... ”did...did....did he t-touch my p-p-p-panties?”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”Nika screamed out loud. This was NOT HAPPENING!


“Sounds like Nika San is awake. I’ll go check on her.”Neji said the words. Nika started putting furniture in front of the door. “NO! DONT COME IN!” she cried. “I...I...i’m not decent!”

“It’s nothing I haven’t seen before I’m sure. “He shot back.

Nika glared at the door. “BAKA!”
End Notes:
I hope you like it. pls rate and review. if anyone has a fave kiba pairing pls let me know. my nxt fic is about him.
Chapter 2 woman Vs. man by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“I am sorry Nika san...”Neji said for the last time. “I did not mean to hurt your feelings in any way.”

Nika glared at him. “You didn’t hurt my feelings you baka!” she rolled her eyes at him as he glared at her. “You are a pervert.” She told him. She stuck her nose in the air. “Just like Naruto and Kiba and Kankuro.”

Neji stood up. “Now listen here Nika San. Please do not compare me to them. I am a gentleman. I would never peek at a woman; I have respect and more self control than any clan member.”

Nika raised a brow. “are..are you gay?”

Neji shook his head furiously. “I am straight!”

Nika didn’t know what made her do it. “Prove it!”

Neji blinked. It took a second to register what she had said. Was she giving him an invitation? He glared at her long and hard before he grabbed both her wrists in a swift movement and pinned her against her bedroom wall.

“Nika san, do you have any idea who you are dealing with?”he asked, his breath hot of her neck. Nika rolled her eyes, trying not be completely drawn in. “I could ask YOU the same thing Neji.” She pushed with all her strength and turned the tables. HE was the one who was pinned against the wall.

“Tell me Nika san, what exactly where you planning to do after you pinned me to the wall?”His eyes stared in to hers. Nika couldn’t let him corrupt her. She couldn’t let him do what he had always done. She did not want to be intimated by him any longer.

She leaned in. her eyes were fearless; her lips were hovering over his. She smirked. “That, Neji san...is for me to know....and for you to be constantly thinking about..” she giggled one last time before she left the room.

Neji, for once in his life stood speechless and unsure of what just happened. He had never been in a situation like that before. He had never been so intimated by someone. Especially a woman. He had never wanted to kiss someone so badly in his whole life. He glanced around at the room. When he had first brought her back home, her room was a mess. He had never pictured her to be so unorganized. The way she handled her students was truly remarkable, not that he would tell her that.

Neji had always noticed Nika as someone he could count on when it came to missions. They were not friendly at all.
They barely spoke and when they did, the woman would usually bitch his ear off. He got used of it and made a habit to block it out.

Neji recognized her as an excellent kunochi and he was aware of her fighting style, it was much like Sakura’s only she was more rough around the edges. She would be cute one minute and then a hellhound the next. She was funny and sarcastic and extremely loud. It pained the Hyuuga to think of her as a woman because of her violent temper, but she was a grown woman, and even gentlemen found it hard to ignore curves.

“Neji sensei...are you alright?”

Neji jumped at the sound of his student’s voice. He nodded at the preteen standing in the door way. “are you sure Neji sensei?”Kana asked as she inched closer. Neji nodded again and walked passed her. “Yes Kana. Please send my apologies once more to your Nee chan.”Then he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

Kana stood still before questioning. “Was Neji sensei blushing?”


Nika stood at Sakura’s apartment door and knocked. She tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for the medic ninja to answer the door.

“come on sakura it’s me I have to tell you something about Nej-“

The door opened and there stood Sasuke Uchiha in nothing but his boxers. “You wanted something?”he asked through clenched teeth. Nika rolled her eyes at him. “Oh I’m sorry...did I wake the baby from his nap?”she walked past him and in to Sakura’s house. “Where is Sakura?” she demanded of the Uchiha. “She’s getting dressed. We were in the middle of something you know.”

Nika made a disgusted face. “Please spare me the details Uchiha. Just because Sakura gets her rocks off looking at you all sweating and holding a sword doesn’t mean I do.”

“Nika! What are you doing here?” Sakura hopped in to the living room trying to get her pants on. “I have to tell you something.”Nika told her, ignoring the Uchiha’s famous glare trying to burn a hole in the back of her head. “what? Did something happen?”Sakura asked. “is it Neji?”

Nika rolled her eyes. “what do you ALWAYS assume that it’s Neji?”

Sakura laughed. “Because you always seem to disturb ME when I have my paws in the Uchiha. So TELL me what happened already.”

Nika was about to argue with that but hey she couldn’t because Sakura was right. “He saw me naked.” Nika finally blurted out. Sakura spit out her tea. “what?”

Nika started explaining the story about what happened at the hot springs.

“Then I challenged him.”Nika told Sakura. The pinkette was so in to the story that she had forgotten the Uchiha had retreated back to the bedroom saying something about taking a nap. “WHAT? Really?” sakura asked.

“I told him to prove that he isn’t gay.”Nika explained. Sakura shook her head. “Neji Hyuuga isn’t gay Nika Chan. He is just mentally incapable of knowing when a woman is interested in him.”

“I am NOT interested in him.”Nika defended. Sakura snorted. “Oh right and I don’t jump Sasuke’s bones every night. PLEASE Nika. Don’t be so damn naive. You like him and by arguing with him all the time it is SO obvious to everyone. Except of course Neji.”

“How long have I been interested?”Nika dared to ask. Sakura laughed. “since you were able to talk dumb ass. He is the only boy you ever talk about. Or rather complain about. I am surprised he hasn’t put a restraining order against you for being so damn bitchy.”

“Hey watch it! I remember the little girl who used to try to sneak a peek at Uchiha in the shower.”Nika countered.
“That isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I was curious.”Sakura pouted.

“he sent the guard dogs after you and Ino.”

“that isn’t the same thing.”

“restraining orders expire...dog bites scar.”

“You’re a bitch you know that.”Sakura snapped.

“Love you too.”

Nika sighed. She couldn’t get to sleep. Neji was still on her mind. “DAMN THAT MAN.” She couldn’t understand. Why? Why him? Out of all the men in Konoha why did she have to like him? She could name all the things she didn’t like about him, but then again she could name all the things she would never admit to liking about him.

His hair was on the top of the list, along with his eyes and his lips and his smile when he managed one. The one thing she liked the most was his voice. It was just so damn sexy. She hated it. She hated liking it. Why? Why did it have to be him?

“You are not very easy to read you know that Nika san.”
Nika could have died. She jumped out of her bed and shot a kunai towards the window. All she heard was a chuckled after it went straight in to her wall. “You also have bad aim.”

“What are you doing here Hyuuga?”Nika demanded. She was so happy it was dark. He couldn’t see her just in a tee shirt. He couldn’t see her blushing. “I’ve come to ask you why.” Neji told her. He slowly walked towards her. Nika’s heart started beating so fast she was sure that he could hear it. She took a deep breath.

“Ask me what?”

“why you even dare to challenge me.”Neji replied.
Nika was about to ask what the hell he was talking about when it hit her. “Oh...that.” she barely whispered. “I need to know why.”Neji said with a touch of roughness to his voice. Nika smirked a smirk she knew he couldn’t see.

“Because I am a woman....and I wanted to see how you would react that’s all. “She told him simply. So not true...she wanted something that she wouldn’t admit to, but her friends knew she wanted. Damn them for knowing her most secret desires.

“How I’d react huh...I see.”Neji was right in front of her now. They stood facing each other. Neither of them making a move. “I knew you wouldn’t be able to-“Nika was cut off by Neji,he pulled her in to a heated kiss. He held her arms over her head so she wouldn’t be able to pull him closer. He took control of the whole thing. He backed them up slowly until they fell on to Nika’s bed.

Nika let out the tiniest of moans when Neji released her mouth from the kiss and attacked her neck.

Nika’s mind wandered aimlessly. What the hell was she doing? And with Neji of all people. WHY? WHY HIM? WHY?

Suddenly Neji was off of her and at her window again. Nika sat up. “w-what...where t-the hell do y-you think you’re going?”

“I have a mission tomorrow.”Neji said and then he was gone.

Nika stared. Horrified with what happened. She clenched her hands in to fists and stormed the window. “WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU NEJI HYUUGA! YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU HEAR ME! DEAD!”

Neji chuckled to himself. He heard the angry yells of the women that so often pissed him off, but he couldn’t help but feel proud of himself. The conversation he had with Sakura really paid off.

*flash back*

Neji knocked on Sakura’s door. He waited until he heard footsteps. He heard the grumbling of a man and assumed that it was the Uchiha. When the door swung open violently. He assumed correctly.

“Uchiha, I am here to see Sakura, please move aside.”

Sasuke glared at him. A glare that Neji could match if he was not so impatient to get the advice he wanted.

“Calm down Uchiha. I won’t be long. I just want advice.” Neji admitted.

“sakura and I are Busy Hyuuga. Come back...uh..never.”Sasuke hissed. Neji rolled his eyes. “I see by your messed up hair and sakura’s blush what you were up to.”

Sakura hurried to the men. “Get in here Neji.” She had just finished taking off her clothes when they were disturbed again. What was it with this couple?

“Look, I know what you are going to ask and do the same thing to Nika. It will try her insane. If you want to piss her off and get her to seek revenge then it’s the best thing to do. Especially if you want to get in to her pants.”

“I never said-“Neji began.

“Please! Every time you want to know what you should do about her you ask me. I know my friend and I’m telling you to get in to her pants. That’s what you both want AND NEED by the way. You both complain way too much for your own good.”

She pushed him towards the door. “Now please Neji san, get out before I have my way with sasuke in front of you and scar you for life.”

Neji was gone out the door before Sakura and sasuke had time to laugh at the look on his face.

*End of flash back*

Neji smirked to himself again and fell asleep knowing that the next time he saw Nika was going to be one hell of a day.
End Notes:
pls rate and review! thanks!

xoxoxo
Chapter 3 You haven't see nothing yet! by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto.
Nika had a harder time getting to sleep afterwards. She still felt her lips tingle. It was madding. All she could think about was his skin on hers and his lips on hers. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to get the image out of her head. Why? Why did it have to be him? She remembered again his voice when he spoke her name. He made her so mad! He did it on purpose, coming to her house and getting her all hyped up.

He was trying to intimate her again and god damn it how he succeeded every time! Nika tossed and turned to try to get his face out of her mind. His eyes staring in to hers. She smiled at that. Neji never had a problem making eye contact with her. He always held her stare for more than a couple of moments before looking away. She had caught him staring a couple of times too, she couldn’t figure out why it was always at the wrong time. Like when she was cooking or talking about kicking the bad guys butts. He always had something to say. ALWAYS. For the strong silent type, he needed to learn to keep his mouth shut., but if he did then she wouldn’t hear him talk. Nika was about ready to pull her hair out.

There was only one time she remembered him being civil to her.

^^Flash back^^

Nika was breathing so hard. She tried not to let the pain get the best of her. She felt dizzy and nauseous. She lost so much blood. She didn’t know why she jumped in front of Neji to let the ninja stars hit her. She guessed it was basic instinct to protect her team mate. Even then Neji probably would have dodged them. She felt a tear falling down her cheek. She was happy that he was safe.
“ Nika san! Why the hell did you do that

?!”Neji demanded of her. His voice wasn’t gentle.

Nika only smirked. It was always rivalry with them. Or at least that was what she wanted him to believe. “I saved your life Baka...you should thank me.”

“I would have dodged.” Neji snapped. “You didn’t have to do that.”

“Stop being such a baby and say thank you.”Nika snapped back at him. She was in serious pain now. Yet she wouldn’t let him see her cry real tears. Tears that weren’t from pain. Neji was always unpredictable. He lifted her up in to his arms. “We don’t have time to wait for the damn medic team. I’m taking her to the nearest village.”

Despite his team mates protests Neji took off in to the forest. He kept on telling her to hold on. Kept on telling her to be strong. Nika wanted to say something back but it hurt too much.

Nika was finally placed on something soft. She felt his skin leave his and always whined out loud for the contact. “don’t you dare leave me Nika san.”he warned her when he figured she was asleep. “Don’t you dare leave this world...without me telling you...”

^^end of flash back^^

Nika had no idea what he intended to tell her. She figured it was in the heat of the moment and he wanted her to hear something sweet before she died. Neji didn’t think that she pull trough and survive. Nika had warned all her friends not to say a thing about what happened on that mission. Neji never said anything about almost confessing to her. He was just as stubborn as always. Nika knew he probably forgot or just didn’t bother to care anymore. It was always that way with them.

Neji went off to see his students in a pretty good mood. He even bought them breakfast before heading out on the mission. Kana was very happy to see her sensei in a good mood. She planned on working even harder for his sake, so that maybe, he’d smile at her. Neji noticed the way Nika’s little sister Kana was looking at him and decided that it was time to talk to her.

“Kana, I’d like to speak with you for a moment.”Neji said and he singled her to follow him in to the woods.

Kana’s eyes went wide and she jumped up knocking Hikaru
and Kio down at the same time. “hey!”they protested.

“Alright sensei, I’m coming!”

Kana skipped after him.

“Is it really a good idea to let her follow him?”Kio asked. “He is a grown man after all.”

“You don’t have to worry about Kana.”Hikaru said waving his hand in dismissal. “It’s Neji sensei I’d worry about, Kana has a huge crush on him.”

Kio frowned. “Really? Oh he’s a lucky man, but he is way too old her for, I will put a stop to this!”

Kana felt her cheeks go insanely red when she spotted Neji leaning against the tree. “Neji s-sensei..” she whispered. “Kana, I need to talk to you about something.” He told

her. Kana smiled. “Anything sensei.” She told him.

Neji ran a hand through his hair. It was not very often he would seek help from a child, but Kana was Nika’s sister and she knew her best.

“It’s about-“

“Kana Chan! Don’t do it! You’re making a big mistake! Do not give your innocent flower to our sensei! You will only regret it!”

Kana stood as frozen as ice. Kio’s voice rang through the forest and she swore she felt her face go as red possibly redder than a tomato. She clenched her fists and let the anger rush through her.

“Kana Chan!”She heard his voice again and she slowly turned around. Like a zombie in a monster movie she looked at him with death in her eyes. Kio’s eyes went big. “K-Kana C-Chan...what are you-“Kana punched him and he went flying, ten, twenty even thirty feet in the air.

“BAKA!!!!!!!!!” Kana yelled.

Neji stood there watching Kana as she waiting for Kio to come down from the sky. What he said really pissed Kana off. Neji shook his head. Kids these days. They will believe anything.

When Kio came crashing in to the ground he made a hole. It was deep enough to camp out in. Neji ignored the three children arguing and tried to make sense of it all. He tried to make sense of Nika. He had liked her for a long time. He even almost confessed to her. She never mentioned it to him so he never said anything, he was scared to admit his feelings.

“Enough you three.”Neji said pulling Kana off Kio. “I told you not to fight amongst yourselves. How are you supposed to be a team if you always argue?”

“But Neji sensei-“Kana began

“I said enough!”Neji snapped. He never once raised his voice to his students. Kana’s eyes were wide and then she took off crying. Neji felt bad instantly. He had made a girl cry. Even worse she was a child. “Go see if she is alright.”Neji told the boys. “I’ll keep watch around here.”

Nika waited for Sakura as she drank her vanilla latte. She called her early to demand that she meet her. She had to tell her what happened. The sleepy pinkette made the promise and told her that she needed a shower. Nika made a face at the image. With an image there were always details. Sakura never sparred them. Nika knew almost everything about her sex life. It sucked because she didn’t have one of her own. Nika wasn’t the only one who knew the dirty little details of Sakura’s sex life. Ino and Ten Ten were also interested. Nika didn’t know why. Funny how they ALL knew the place to touch to turn Sasuke on. If Nika was a bitch she’d use it.

“Sorry I’m late!”Sakura said bringing Nika back to reality.

“Sasuke Kun loves shower time.” She giggled. Nika rolled her eyes. “Yeah I know, he also loves bed time and TV time and picnic time and strolling on the beach time. I swear to god Sakura! For a little boy who pushed girls away for so long he sure has no probably using his-“

“You have a problem Nika?”Oh Joy, she brought Sasuke.
Nika shook her head. “I have no problem with you Sasuke. Only that you are going to get my little Sakura pregnant and she’ll be forced to pop out children that look like you. God forbid those stubborn little ones for even having half a personality seeing as though you don’t have one at all.”

Sasuke glared at her. Nika ignored him and turned to Sakura as if he was not there. “I need you to listen and then I need advice.”

Sakura sighed. “fine....”

Nika pounced in to the story of the previous night. She never been good at describing details, but listening to Sakura for the last year and a half taught her a thing or two about making it sound more awesome than it probably was. Nika knew the kiss with Neji was awesome.

“So he stuck his tongue down your throat and then left you wishing for more?”Sakura concluded. Nika shook her head furiously. “I did not wish for more! Come on Sakura! It’s Neji Hyuuga! He doesn’t know how to...to...” she tried to find the words. “Please a woman?”Sakura asked with a raised brow. Nika nodded. “Exactly.”

“Then why do you keep on touching that hickey on your neck?”Sasuke spoke for the first time during the whole conversation. Nika narrowed her eyes at him. “H-hickey?”She repeated. “I don’t have a...” she traced the spot again and it stung. “It seems as if he marked you.”Sasuke told her. Nika snorted. “I don’t THINK so.”

“Why can’t you admit that you have a thing for Hyuuga?”Sasuke asked. A smirk on his lips. Nika glared at him. “Because I don’t!”

“You wouldn’t have let him kiss you if you didn’t.”
Nika glared at him. If there was one thing she did normally it was glare at her friend’s boyfriend.

“I...didn’t let him...he just...he...just...”she couldn’t lie. She let him kiss her. She wanted him to. She wanted to let him kiss her again and again and again. “And now you’re thinking about how much you liked it and how much you want him to kiss you again and again.”Sasuke told her. An even bigger smirk plastered on his handsome face.

Nika stood up. She would have loved to hit Uchiha in his pretty face, but he had a point. “I wouldn’t say this if it weren’t true.”Sasuke began. “Neji Hyuuga does not know how to express sexual emotions very well. “He is a lot like how I was.” Then he smirked at Sakura. “He just needs a push in the right direction.”

“Are you suggesting to me that I seduce Neji Hyuuga?”Nika asked her eyes wide with horror. “As your captain I order you to do it.”

Nika wasn’t sure what to think. Sure Sasuke was the captain of the ANBU. Nika had decided that she would be a sensei. “But-“ could she really fight this? “Come on Nika...this is your chance to show the guy how much you like him. You’re a woman, a hot woman at that. You’re able to bring a man to his knees to beg. I think you can manage Neji Hyuuga.” Sakura said. Nika shrugged. “Many have tried, all have failed.”
“All men fail at least once in their life.”Sasuke admitted. Nika and Sakura laughed. “No woman has managed to get Neji to do a thing. It is impossible.”
“You managed to get a tongue down your throat.” Sasuke pointed out. “That isn’t the same thing.”
“Would you rather something else?”Sasuke asked with a serious voice. No one would have guessed he was a damn pervert. Nika went red and managed to punch his arm. “n-no w-way.” Sasuke then pointed to the door. “Go buy something pretty and get dressed up. I’ll order him to take you to dinner. Then it’s up to you.”
“I bet he will refuse.”Nika mumbled. “He won’t.”Sasuke said. “Men have a way to get other men to do things.” He obviously did not get why Sakura and Nika were staring at him with wide eyes. Sakura was trying to hide her nose bleed. “I’ll talk to him and I assure you he will do what I ask him to.”
Sasuke rolled his eyes. “Honestly Sakura, you can get your mind out of the gutter. I will NOT have a threesome with Sai. I do NOT want to share you.”

“So that’s the only reason?”Nika asked. She was out the door before sasuke was able to respond.

End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 4 first date. by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
i do not own Naruto
Nika stood in front of the mirror. After hours of shopping and spending a good amount of Sasuke’s money. He gave Sakura his credit card and the girls went shopping, Nika had finally found a dress that suited her figure. It was a leopard print mini dress. “You look like a five dollar hooker.” Sakura said for the seventh time that night. Nika rolled her eyes. “Neji will have to deal with it.”Nika commented back. “Nika...you want to scare the poor guy?”Sakura asked. Nika shook her head. “No...but come on I don’t have anything to-“
Sakura threw the dress that she picked out at Nika. “Wear this.”

“It’s pink.”Nika stuck her nose up. “It makes you look like a girl. Unlike those other man clothes you wear.” Sakura pointed to the ugly clothes on the bed. “They are not man clothes, they are clothes I wear to not show off my curves. I don’t need to show them off when I’m with kids.”

“Well tonight you need to show off your curves, EVERY SINGLE CURVE,”Sakura told her. Nika grumbled as she pulled on the dress. It fit her nicely. It hugged her hips. It wasn’t horrible. She looked cute. “Put your hair up.”Sakura said. She grabbed Nika’s shoulder’s and forced her to sit down. “If you are going to go out on a date you have to look your best. It’s not right if he goes to bed not wishing he was lying next to you.”

“That won’t happen.”Nika said. “He will never be in my bed.”
“So you seducing him will be pointless?”Sakura asked. Nika shook her head. “We’d have to go to his house because if he comes to mine, my little sister will have kittens.”
“Oh yeah, your sister has a crush on him...”Sakura giggled. “It’s too cute.”

“Not cute. Not cute at all. She doesn’t know how damn stubborn he is.” Nika mumbled.



“I don’t understand why I have to take that moody woman out.”Neji complained to Sasuke. The Uchiha tried to look like he wasn’t dying inside. “Look man, she is crazy about you, just take her out, smack that and leave her, simple. “This coming from Sasuke was enough to make Neji’s jaw drop. “You sound like Kiba.”He said with a sigh. “I do not tend to smack that and I will not force her in to anything she does not want to do. I am a gentleman.”Neji said straightening his tie. Sasuke rolled his eyes. “She wants you just as bad Hyuuga. Take from someone who knows women.”
“Says the man whose first kiss was Naruto.”Neji mumbled. Sasuke turned his famous glare on Neji. “You know women?”He asked. Neji shrugged. “If I did, do you think I’d be here letting YOU of all people pick out my clothes?”

“Purple is a very manly color.”Sasuke defended. Neji rolled his eyes again and decided on the red dress shirt with jeans. Not too dressy, perfect for a first date. “Pick her up at sakura’s house.”Sasuke said. “And give her a flower.”

“Stop telling me what to do.”Neji snapped. He left the Uchiha mansion and slammed the door behind him.


Nika grew more nervous by the moment. He would be there any minute. She stood looking gorgeous in a dark black knee high dress and black stilettos. She had trouble walking in them. “You look as if she are going to fall over.”Sakura commented in to the silence. Nika glared at her. “I can’t feel my damn toes. Why do I have to look so girly anyway? Why Cant I just wear what I’m comfortable in?”
“Neji needs to know he’s taking out a woman, not some teenage boy with breast implants.”Sakura scolded. Nika glared even harder. “These are real and you know it.” She grabbed Sakura’s hand and placed it on her chest. “See? As real as they are gunna get...”
“Um..the door was open so..I walked in....am I disturbing something?”
Both girls looked over at the door to see Neji Hyuuga standing there, he of course looked perfect. Nika had a woman cupping her boobs. GREAT! Just god damn peachy. “Neji. I was just adjusting Nika’s bra. The store didn’t have her size. She’s out grown them all. Isn’t that VALUABLE information?”Sakura beamed. Nika wanted to kill her. WHY? WHY HER? “Sakura...would you kindly move your hands from my breasts?”
“You look nice.”Neji said as he looked away. No nose bleed. This man was a tough one to crack.

“Aww...but Nika Chan I think Neji Kun might get a nose bleed any moment.”Sakura cooed. Nika clenched her fists and shrugged off her so called perverted best friend. She marched to the door, grabbed Neji’s hand and almost dragged him down the hall.

“This is for you.”Neji said handing Nika the rose. “No time for small talk LETS GET MOVING!”

“You kids have fun! USE PROTECTION!”Sakura called after them.
Nika was so red in the face that she was sure it messed with her makeup. Neji was always so cool and calm. Even on his first date. He looked down at his hand. It was still in Nika’s. She hadn’t let it go yet. If he said anything she would probably rip off his arm. She seemed to be in a foul mood.

“So?”Nika said sweetly. “where to?”Nika asked when they were three blocks away. Neji shrugged. “I didn’t really have time to make a reservation. So how about...”
“We forget this and I go back to kill Sakura and you carry her body so we can dig a grave for her? I am so down for that.”Nika asked with a big grin. Neji shook his head. “No, how about I bring you the Hyuuga mansion and I cook for you.”

“You COOK?”Nika asked, she was so surprised. Neji nodded. “Yeah, Hinata taught me.”

Oh joy another thing to add to the list of being so damn perfect, now all I need to find out is that he is a good damn house wife. Nika found the urge to jump Neji’s bones. So what if she liked him so much, she knew the date or rather secret mission was to seduce him and she knew that unless if she did it her way that she was going to fail. Neji had way too much control when it came to women.
Nika turned to Neji. “Do you like to sing Neji Hyuuga?”She asked him suddenly. Neji blinked.

“I barely talk in front of people what makes you think I’ll sing in front of people. “He asked. “Not in front of people. Just in front of me. Hinata has a karaoke machine hidden under her bed. We could ask to borrow it.” She gave him a cute smile she usually gave her victims (men) before she cut something off. This wasn’t the case for Neji. Unless he did something that offended her.

“What do you think Neji?”Nika asked. Neji thought about it. “I don’t usually sing...only in the shower...”he told Nika. “I never told anyone that. “He added. Nika smirked. Note to self. Neji sings in the shower. Next time....bring cell phone with recording.


Nika sat simply amazed during dinner. Neji had prepared her favourite food. “How did you know that I love chicken stir fry?”Nika asked after the last irresistible bite. Neji didn’t answer right away. “I pay attention. “He finally said. Nika looked at him with her head tilted to the side. “You pay attention?”she asked. Neji nodded. “Alright then smarty pants.”Nika said standing up. “when’s my birth day?”

“July 24th.”Neji replied. Nika almost choked on her sake. “a-and my age?”he asked. “You’ll be twenty.” Nika thought of some more questions. “my favourite colors “Nika asked with a raised brow. “Purple and black.”Neji responded.
Nika smiled. “well impressive, but do you know my favourite song?” she ran out of the kitchen and in to the den where Hinata had just finished setting up the karaoke machine.
“Hey Naruto. Hey Hinata.”Nika greeted.

“Hey!”They both greeted. An awkward smile on their lips. “Did I disturb you guys?”

Hinata shook her head. Naruto mumbled something.
“Oh that’s too bad, cos Neji and I were hoping we could join you.” She winked at Naruto.

Poor guy....didn’t know what hit him. Hinata rushed to him, supporting his head while his nose bled.
Neji walked in, he raised his eye brow at the love birds and Nika only shrugged. “I only wanted to know if we could join them in whatever activity they were planning, but Naruto’s hentai side got the best of him. “She sighed. “I’m glad you’re not like that Neji Kun.” She smiled at him.
Neji was not perverted, but he was man. Could he survive the night? Well...we will be right back to see the rest of the show...
Sakura and Sasuke peered through the window at them. “he has a strong will.”Sakura whispered to Sasuke. “Yeah I thought he was going to break with the look that she gave him.”Sasuke said.

“What look?”Sakura demanded. “Bed eyes idiot.”Sasuke told her. “The same ones you give me every night.”he smirked at her then he frowned. “Not the look you’re giving me now. What’s wrong?”he asked. “Sasuke Kun you shouldn’t know what Bed eyes Nika Chan has.”

“Aw come on Sakura. Her eyes were made for giving them.”Sasuke said. WRONG ANSWER. Sakura pouted a little more. “and what are my eyes? Made for temporary use until boyfriend finds best friend of girlfriend tremendously sexy and made for giving BED EYES!”

“Calm down Sakura you’re making a scene.” Sasuke tried to tame her. HA!

“sasuke Kun, you have one chance to apologize.”Sakura said in a low dangerous voice. “Or I’ll have to get very, very rough with you.”

“Who says I don’t like-“

“SAI!”

“Sai? You’re calling a gay man to come and help you?” Sasuke raised a brow. Sakura smiled evilly at him. “Sai is bi sexual sasuke Kun.”
“What is your point?”Sasuke asked. “My point dear boyfriend is that...tonight I’ll be the one dominating you...”

Sasuke had two choices. Run and eventually get caught. Sakura was the persistent type, or go with Sakura and possibly see her have sex with another man. Sasuke was jealous already. “You’re not having sex with Sai.”Sasuke told her. “You’re MINE.”

Sakura only smiled sweetly at him. “But you will...”she said softly before he was knocked out by sleeping gas and his cute frail body was motionless. Sakura wasn’t able to carry him on her own so she called on Santa’s little elves to dilIver him to Sai but the man had always wanted Sasuke as a Christmas present. Who cares if it was the middle of may? The thought counts right? RIGHT?
End Notes:
I'll make some corrections later, im in a hurry. hope you like it pls rate and review xoxo
Chapter 5 first date part 2 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
The music in the living room grew loud. Hinata and Nika were enjoying themselves. Singing along to the music and laughing and jumping around. Naruto and Neji just sat there completely oblivious to how much fun karaoke could really be. Hinata smiled at Naruto.

“Come on Naruto kun.”She said offering her hand. “It’s your turn to sing with me. Next Neji Kun can sing with Nika Chan.”


Naruto ran his hand through his blonde hair. “I..I don’t know Hina Chan...”He said looking down. “You’re better than me at singing I might mess up.”Hinata only shrugged. “Please...for me Naruto Kun.” She gave him a sweet smile. One that was hard to resist. Naruto grinned. “Alright Hina Chan. For you I’ll sing.”
Nika sat down beside Neji. They both watched the couple sing. Hinata sang beautifully, Naruto was a little off tune, but it sounded great just the same because they were having fun. When the song ended Nika jumped up.

“Want to join me Neji?”She asked. The chocolate haired misty eyed man stared at her for a moment and looked at the hand she offered him. The night had been great so far. She had been extremely civil to him. She had him actually wanting to smile a couple of times.

“Come on Neji.” She said in the same sweet voice Hinata had used on Naruto. Neji didn’t move. Nika didn’t pout. She just laughed at him. “So I get it now.” She said.

“Neji Hyuuga is afraid of singing in front of people.”
“I’m not afraid.”Neji told her as he stood up. Nika handed him the microphone.

“Then sing. “he told him. Neji looked at the microphone in his hand. “I don’t like singing.” He mumbled. “Yet you sing in the shower.” Nika whispered in his ear.

“Fine.” Neji mumbled.

The music started....




Sasuke woke up feeling a bit tired. He looked around the room. Why were there candles? “Sakura? Where are you? What’s going on?”he asked. There was no answer. He tried to move? “What? Chakra cuffs?” there was only one person kinky enough to think of that. “Sakura! Get your ass out here now!” he yelled. He was getting impatient.


“What’s wrong Sasuke Kun? I thought you liked being tied up.” Sakura’s voice came from behind Sasuke. He tried to look around, but it was no use. “Sakura. Un cuff me now.” He heard Sakura giggle. “No I don’t think I will Sasuke Kun. It’s time you get punished. You’ve been such a bad boy.”

“You know Sakura; this dirty talk of yours is really starting to piss me off.”Sasuke snapped.

Sakura was silent for a moment. She moved towards the bed and stood in front of Sasuke. She wore something wasn’t her usual attire. It was very revealing. Sasuke liked it. A lot. He wouldn’t admit to it though, but Sakura knew otherwise. She knew what he was thinking. “Sasuke Kun...I suggest you be a little nicer to me.” She told him.

“Why?”Sasuke asked.

Sakura glared at him. “Oh I don’t know... maybe it’s because I’m your girlfriend! And if you want to continue having a healthy sex life-“

“Sakura Chan, you must not yet at Sasuke Kun.” A voice sound like it came from behind Sasuke.

Sakura had her fists clenched and she looked like she was about to put a really big hole in the wall.
“Please calm yourself Sakura Chan.” It said again. “Your temper isn’t very attractive.”

Sakura glared at the person behind Sasuke. “WHY YOU SON OF A-“
“And swearing isn’t very lady like.”

Sakura was so red in the face Sasuke thought she would blow up. There was only one person that would go to the levels of insulting the fire ball kunochi. Sai.

“What is he doing here?” Sasuke demanded. Sakura looked at Sasuke and crossed her arms over her chest. “What do you care?” she demanded.

“Well...the fact that you’re my girlfriend and you’re wearing something only I should see you in and I don’t like the way he’s looking at you.”

Sakura huffed. “I expect you to treat me with respect Sasuke Kun.”

“Fine. Whatever.” Sasuke said. Sakura shook her head. “No Sasuke Kun. Not whatever.” She climbed on the bed.

“I mean what I say Sasuke Kun. I love you with every fiber of my soul. But I won’t cry for you anymore so I want respect.” She leaned in. so close that her lips were almost touching his.

“So you’re threatening to break up with me?” Sasuke asked. Sakura shrugged. “Think what you want Sasuke Kun. How you act is up to you.”

Sai appeared at Sakura’s side. “Sasuke Kun, what is it going to be? Are you going to be nice to your beautiful, desirable girlfriend? Or are you going to let her be snatched away from you by a move handsome, stronger and better lover than you?”
Sakura looked over at Sai. “whoa! Whoa! Sai! Now...Sasuke may be the second man that I have slept with....but he is-“then she realized what she said. She laughed when Sasuke’s eyes went big. “who was it?” he demanded. Sakura sighed. “It’s for me to know Sasuke Kun. I don’t ask you about your other sex partners.”

“I never had other sex partners Sakura.” Sasuke told her, this was the first time she heard about it.

Sakura eyes widened. “you mean I TOOK YOUR VIGINITY?” she asked. Sasuke looked away, red in the face but he nodded. Sakura started jumping on the bed.

Sakura threw her head back and laughed “BUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I TOOK SASUKE KUN’S VIRGINITY! TAKE THAT INO PIG! BUHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAH.”

“Sakura...can you untie me now?”Sasuke asked. His patience was growing thin, plus he really wanted Sakura out of the clothes that she was wearing. “Oh....but Sasuke Kun...I kinda wanted to try something...” Sakura said, she glanced at Sai. “He says he doesn’t mind.”
Sasuke stared at her. “What are you saying Sakura? You expect me to just watch you have sex with this idiot?”

Sakura shook her head. “No Sasuke Kun...”
Sasuke took a moment to think about what she was trying to say. If she didn’t want to have sex with Sai...then it could only mean ....”I don’t think so.” Sasuke said with a shake of his head. “I am not having sex with Sai.”
“Oh come on! I’m not asking you to have sex with him sasuke!” Sakura said. “then what?”sasuke demanded, he still believed that sai wanted Sakura. “I want him to see you have sex with me.”
“y-you what?”Sasuke blinked several times. “Sasuke...Sai doesn’t know how to please a woman...so...so....since you....um...”Sakura had a hard time explaining it. “You want me to teach him?”Sasuke asked. Sakura nodded. “Hai! Hai!”

“Then why did you knock me out and tie me up?” Sasuke asked. Sakura giggled. “That was for my own enjoyment Sasuke Kun.”
Sasuke looked at Sai. “You’ve never been with a woman?”He asked. Sai shook his head. “Nope. I haven’t even seen the body parts of a woman...well I have magazines and watching those graphic movies but I do not think it will teach me as much as seeing Sakura Chan up close.”

“Something tells me you are a closet pervert and you are using this just to satisfy your creepy little needs.” Sasuke mumbled.



After hours and hours of Karaoke, Neji finally saw that Nika was tired. He saw Hinata and Naruto had fallen asleep in each other’s arms.


“I’ll bring you home.”


Nika smiled at him. “sure.” She was a little tipsy from all the sake she had guzzled down. “Ha...ha...”


“Do you want to stay here? You look as if you’ll pass out any moment.”

Nika shook her head. She stood up. “No it’s fine.” She grabbed her purse. “Neji Kun...I had a really nice time.”
Nika smiled to herself. She knew what she was supposed to do, but he had been so nice to her. Why would she ruin it? “Neji Kun...” she moved closer to him. He stared at her. “wh-what are you doing?”he asked. “I’m going to kiss you Neji Kun.....” Nika giggled.

Neji backed up. “You’re drunk.”

“No...I’m not...just tried...”Nika said. She leaned in. she wasn’t drunk, just a bit tipsy. She knew what she was doing. “The other night you kissed me Neji Kun...don’t you think you should finish off what you started?” Nika pushed him down on the couch and straddled his lap.

“Nika....stop.”

Nika only laughed. “You want me to stop...?”she whispered in his ear. She felt him shutter. “really?” she asked. “You don’t know what you’re doing.” Neji said, trying to reason with her. Nika giggled again. “
Oh I think I do Neji Kun...” she unbuttoned his shirt. One by one. “Nika...”Neji growled.

Nika only rolled her eyes. “oh lighten up Neji....you want to be a virgin forever? Because if that’s what you want then I’ll leave right now and no woman is going to want a man that turns down sex.”

Neji didnt reply. Only glared at her. “That’s more like it.” Nika said and she ripped his shirt open.

“my....shirt....”Neji said. Nika rolled her eyes again. “Neji, you’re a real buzz kill you know that.”

“Nika...i think you should stop....you have had too much to drink and-“Neji was only making excuses because he had never been in a situation before. Deep down inside he was probably jumping up and down.

“Neji, I’m not drunk. I want you...and I know you want me. So you really should be a man and take control. NOW.” She got off of him and took off her dress. She stood there in her bra and panties.

“Well?” she asked him. “Your turn.”

Neji was stunned. There was an almost naked girl in front of him.

“N-N-Neji...Kun....what are you doing to Nika Chan...? w-why is she is her bra and p-p-panties?”

Poor Hinata was awake and staring him with wide eyes. Neji was shocked. How the hell was he going to explain the half nude girl to his innocent younger cousin?

“It was me Hinata Chan!” Nika told the frightened girl. “I am the one who tried to get Neji to engage in sex.”
Naruto’s eyes shot open at the mention of it. He looked at Neji who was half nude. He blinked. He looked at Hinata who looked frightened. Then he looked at Nika who was only in her bra and panties.

“Is this a dream? I mean...Hina Chan you’re supposed to be in your bra and panties and wrapped in a embrace with Nika chan.” Then he turned to Neji. “You’re not supposed to be here....either that or...I dream of weird stuff....” then he grinned even wider. “Wait...Maybe it’s cos Neji looks like a chick so it’s really three chicks... ALRIGHT!”


Nika glared at him. Then she got an idea. To make it interesting, she grabbed Hinata’s hand and pulled her up. “You’ve kissed Naruto right Hina Chan?” Nika whispered. Hinata nodded. “H-Hai.” Nika smirked. “good.” Then she kissed her. It was a random thing to do and she would probably make Naruto’s nose bleed but anything that would make Neji give it and make her job easier was good for her.

Hinata squealed when she was embraced. She didn’t know what was happening. She stood there frozen. Nika released her. “There you Hina Chan. Now you can say you’ve been kissed by a girl.”

Nika looked at Neji. “so happy now? I wasn’t being satisfied by you and I had to scare poor Hina Chan and kiss her. I hope you’re happy you bad bad boy.” She grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet. “Now bring me to your room and take me NOW!”

Naruto had a nose bleed, but he was sane enough to say to Neji. “I’d listen to her if I were you Neji. Who knows what she’d do.” Then he passed out.

Neji wasn’t one for being told what to do. He didn’t know what to do. He led Nika down the hall and in to his quarters. He sat her down on his bed. He intended on having a VERY VERY VERY long talk with her.
End Notes:
pls rate and review. more insane funnies from moi! xoxo
Chapter 6 Neji cracks by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Nika sat on Neji’s bed. Still in her bra and panties. Neji sat all the way across the room on a chair. His eyes were closed. He looked as if he was thinking really hard about something. Nika bit her lip. She didnt know why Neji was all the way on the other side of the room. Was he scared?

“Neji Kun?” Nika whispered. No response. Nika rolled her eyes. “Neji Kun are you seriously sleeping?” She asked him. No response. Nika got up and made her way across the room. She sat down on her knees and looked up at Neji. “Neji Kun...do you want to play with me?” she said in a very sweet voice.

Neji opened his eyes to see Nika sitting on her knees in front of him. She was smiling at him. He felt his face go hot. “What are you doing?”He demanded of her. Nika didn’t answer, she only scooted closer. “This isn’t funny Nika.” Neji scolded her when she started giggling.

“Oh but it is Neji.”Nika decided to sit in his lap. “it is more than entertaining.” She noticed that her darling Hyuuga still had his shirt on. “why do you still have your shirt on Neji Kun?” She asked. “and what’s with the pants?” she reached down to the man’s belt.

Neji grabbed her wrist. “No..”he growled. Nika shrugged. She got off his lap. “This is a chance of a life time you know Neji.” She told him as she grabbed one of his clean shirts from his bed. She put it on. “The only chance you get to let that poorly used imagination of yours go completely wild.”

Neji kept his eyes on her and watched every move she made. He didn’t want to comment on how hot she looked in one of his dress shirts. “I guess I’ll call Kiba Kun and ask him to escort me home.”

“I am not the jealous type Nika. We are not even dating.” Neji shot back at her. “Or maybe I’ll call Kakashi sempai.” Nika said ignoring him completely as she slipped off her panties. Leaving Neji to twitch in his seat. “What are you....p-p-p-put those back o-o-n.”Neji covered his eyes with one hand.

Nika crawled in to his bed. “I sleep commando Hyuuga.” She told him. “Deal with it.”

“what happened to calling Kiba or Kakashi?” Neji dared to ask. Nika nodded and got out of bed. “Oh that’s right. I have to call them.” She took out her cell phone.

“Them?”Neji repeated. Nika nodded. “That’s right.” She grabbed her heels and the bottle of Sake. “ciao.”

Neji stared after her. Nika was planning on leaving to see Kiba, who was a walking horn dog and Kakashi who was a perverted old man. He had to do something. He followed Nika to the door. “wait Nika.” He called after her. Nika turned around. “what?” she demanded. “You can’t leave.” Neji told her.

“Oh? And why not?”Nika asked. “Because I don’t want you to.” Neji mumbled.

“what was that?”

“Because I said so.”Neji decided to say. Nika glared at him. “You do NOT have the right to keep me here.” She told him. Neji nodded. “that is true, but as your boyfriend I have the right to want you to stay...”

Nika stared at him. “my...b-b-boyfriend?”

“I’m asking you.”Neji said. Nika gasped. “B-b-but...”

“But what? You said you want me. Now is your chance.” Neji used her words against her. Nika glared.

“You son of a bitch.”

“Are you insulting-“

“Shut up and kiss me baka.”Nika snapped at him.

“Is that a yes?”Neji asked. He wasn’t very good at this. Nika continued to glare at him. “If you don’t kiss me-“
That was all it took. Neji pulled her roughly in to him and smashed his lips against hers. Nika melted against him. This wasn’t exactly what she was going for. It turned in a different direction. She had not expected him to ask her out.

Nika didn’t realize that they were in Neji’s room when he finally released her from the kiss. She felt weak in the knees from his kisses. “Neji Kun...maybe we..”

“Not backing out on me now are you?”Neji asked flashing her a wicked smile. Nika shook her head. “I’m not backing out...I just....hey are you even listening to me?” Nika gasped because Neji was nibbling on her neck. “Neji Hyuuga are you trying to get in to my pants?”

“Nika, you don’t have any pants on.”Neji growled. “Or panties for that matter.”

Nika made a ‘eep’ sound because she finally realized that she WAS actually nude under Neji’s dress shirt. “So I guess the great Neji Hyuuga has finally lost it eh?” she asked him. She laughed when he arched a eye brow. “I mean come on! Women throw themselves at you all the time. Who knew all it took was for a girl to strip completely nude in front of you, leave her panties on your bed and steal one of your shirts. “She laughed when Neji glared at her. “I’m only human you know.”

“Could have fooled me mister master of controlling sexual frustration.”

“I don’t have to control it now do I?”Neji asked as he pushed Nika on his bed. “You don’t have to control it one bit. Be wild Neji...let it all out...take me like a ma-“


When Nika woke up she was naked. Completely naked. She felt a little sore in her lower parts. ‘oh my god..’ she glanced next to her. Her eyes went huge when she saw a NAKED Neji Hyuuga next to her. She grinned and reached for her cell phone. Slowly and VERY carefully she lifted the bed sheet off the sexy ninja’s hot buns.

“Sakura is going to freak.” Nika whispered happily. She took a picture...and then another and another and the next thing she knew her cell was telling her that her picture folder was full.

“are you finished taking pictures you pervert.”
Nika squealed and accidently threw her phone across the room in to the wall.

“God damn it Neji do NOT scare me like that.”Nika glared at the misty eyed man.

“You were the one taking pictures.”Neji mumbled. “Like you wouldn’t have done the same.” Nika said folding her arms across her chest. Neji shook his head. “Now why would I do that? I have the real you right here don’t I? The one I can ravish all I want.”he pulled her in for a kiss.

Nika giggled. “down boy.” She told him. “Listen. I took those pictures to prove to the girls that you are all man and not a girl. Some do not believe that you have a penis dear Neji.”

“You didn’t take a picture of my-“

“Don’t be silly I am not sharing. I only took pictures of your perfect butt. One I am sure other men are quiet jealous of.”

“How do you figure that?”Neji asked. Nika giggled. “Neji you have one of the cutest man bums in the village. Other men are going to notice it whether they prefer it or not.”
“that doesn’t make me feel better.”Neji mumbled.

“Sasuke has a nice man bum too so you don’t have to worry about anything. The Uchiha is more likely to have men chasing him because of his girly intensions with Sai.”

“Girly intensions? Sasuke? Sai?”oh now he was even more confused. Neji didn’t think he wanted to know more.

“It’s all written in plain detail in the twenty text messages Sakura sent me. That girl could be an erotic novelist if she wanted to. I mean she has every naughty little detail in here.” Nika giggled as she read on.

“That’s my cell phone.”Neji said with a raised brow. Nika nodded. “yeah Sakura said she sent it to yours by mistake. She also says it might give you some future material if you ever decide to hook up with Sasuke or maybe Naruto....or Shikamaru...or even Gaara sama.”

Neji stared at his new girlfriend in horror. “why would I want to do that?” he asked. “Because you will eventually want me to hook up with a girl won’t you?”Nika asked. Neji twitched. Nika making out with another girl. Talk about new feelings. “No. You’re mine. I do not want to share you.” He told her.

“Alright then. I just tell Sakura that you’re not interested in her sexy little idea.” She leaned over and kissed him. “I have to get home.”

She grabbed her clothes and walked in to the bathroom. “Be out in a few.” And she winked at him before shutting the door.
End Notes:
I hope you like it. pls rate and review xoxo

p.s

I love all the Naruto characters when I used them in a story. its fun to bug them, pls do not take it personally if i am mean to your fave character.
Chapter 7 Nika is a good influence..really...just some times she says the wrong thing at the wrong time. by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Nika was home before her brother and sister woke up. She thanked the gods for that. If one of them would have seen her sneak in....She would not know how to explain. Nika decided that she should make a huge breakfast for her darling little siblings.

“Nika Chan?”Kana asked as she entered the kitchen. “are you cooking again?”she asked. Nika smiled. “Yes I hope you like it.” Kana yawned and then pointed to the food on the stove. “It’s burning.”

Nika squeaked and ran to the stove, she turned it off and put the pan on another burner that was off. “Oh...crappy.” Nika mumbled. She looked at her burnt food. It looked and smelt...burnt.

“The important thing is you tried Nii chan.”Kana said as she took out more ingredients. “I’ll cook okay.” Nika gave her a pouty face. How was it that her little sister could cook but she was never really able to? She made decent meals for them when they were smaller, either that or they just dealt with her to make her feel better and not to starve.

“Nii chan...is that a huge hickey on your throat?”Kana peered at her more closely. Nika gasped and covered her throat. “Hickey? N-no...o-of course not.”
“Yes it is Nika Chan...it’s just like Ino nee Chan showed us in sexual education last week.”

“I’m telling you.”Nika said as she hurried to the bath room. Her little sister followed. “That this is not a..”

“That son of a bitch! Neji Hyuuga I am going to kill you!”
“Nii Chan...why would Neji sensei give you a hickey. Ino nee Chan said that it only occurs when you are with your lover...or a man to get back at your lover...it is also a sign of property...Ino chan said-“

“Kana Chan....I mean to say I am going to kill you Neji Hyuuga for not TELLING me that...the person gave me a hickey.”

Kana blinked furiously. “But why would Neji sensei even be able to tell you Kana chan. Neji sensei is a good boy and he goes to bed at a proper time so he can go out and train before he meets his students in our meeting spot.”

Nika had to hold in her laughter. It was way too funny. Especially the innocent look on her sister’s face. “Kana Chan, can you please continue with breakfast I am going to pay a certain ninja a visit and castrate him.”
“Whatever you do Nika Chan. Leave my Neji out of it.”Kana called after her.

Nika growled and grumbled all the way to Neji’s house. She looked for him everywhere and couldn’t find him. She kicked in his door and saw his clothes on the floor, and then she headed for his bathroom. “Neji Kun...”she whispered. She tip toed in to the bathroom. She was as quiet as a mouse when she whipped open the shower curtains.

Nika tilted her head to the side. “Neji Kun?” she whispered again. Suddenly strong arms embraced her from behind. Nika did what her mind told her too, she countered and she flipped whoever it was on to their back. She didnt expect to be pulled down on top of them.

“Neji! What are you doing here?!”Nika demanded. Neji rolled his eyes. “Why else would I be here? In my bathroom? I was taking a shower of course. Who were you expecting?” Neji asked. Nika only glared at him. “you almost gave me a heart attack.” She told him. “I doubt it. Nothing can scare you.”Neji told her. Nika continue to glare at him as he pressed her closer to his nude body. “come back for more have you?”

Nika shook her head. “No as a matter of fact I have not.” She told him. “I have come to ask you. What the hell is a hickey doing on my neck.” Neji peered at the red mark. “why else it would it be there Nika?”Neji asked as he pulled her to her feet. “I marked you.” Nika folded her arms across her chest. “What are you a bloody vampire? Come on Neji...” she sighed. “I almost had a panic attack when Kana asked about it this morning. Then when I mentioned you by accident she was like ‘oh no Neji sensei couldn’t have done that . he is so damn perfect with his perfect butt and his perfect six pack and his perfect hair and his perfect lips and neji sensei is a good boy because he is so god damn perfect.”

Neji raised a brow. “you made that up.”

Neji nodded. “I made up nothing. You do have a perfect body. Damn you Neji Hyuuga.”she poked him in his chest. “ she only said the part about you being a good boy. HA! She doesn’t even know the half of it.”

“She’s a kid Nika. She is not supposed to get it.”
Nika sighed and ran and hand through her hair. “But she is crazy about you Neji. She has this image of you in her head and you can do no wrong. I do not want her to find out about us and freak out. Because it will break her heart.”

“Nika san will you calm down. I promise she will not find out.”Neji kissed her forehead. “but do you really think that is fair? Letting her be in love with someone and not knowing that they are taken by someone they care about.”
Nika groaned. “Fine..I’ll tell her...” she decided. “I cannot promise she will be an easy going student afterwards though.”Neji nodded. “I am sure I can change that. After all I am perfect.”

Nika stuck her tongue out at her new boyfriend. “Don’t be so cocky. It’s only okay for me to say it.”

“Fine...well Nika san I think you are perfect too..I like a lot of things about you. “He pulled her in. “Neji this is not the time to get all mushy.”Nika told him. She tried to move her face when he leaned in to kiss her. “You mean you don’t want a quickie?”Neji asked. Where the hell did he learn that kind of language?

Nika sighed. “Neji Hyuuga! You should be getting your ninja gear ready so you can meet with your students. Not trying to engage in hot sex with your sexy girlfriend.” She ignored the smirk Neji gave her and continued on. “Besides...once we start I cannot guarantee you that I will let you out of this room until I am completely satisfied.” She told him.

“So that is a no?”Neji asked. He was only in a towel now. He looked so hot. Nika now knew what it felt like to be teased. She couldn’t imagine how guys put up with it so much. No wonder some are vicious horn dogs. Nika shook her head. “Sorry hot buns but I must decline. I’ll be back later though so you better be ready to please me.” She said so casually she thought that Neji would sense the disappointment in her voice.

“Uh...alright.”Neji said. Nika blew him a kiss and left.

“H-hot buns?”Neji questioned. He looked in the mirror at his oh so perfect bum. “I guess I see what Nika san is talking about.” then he sighed. “But hot buns? I am the man in the relationship! I should be the one giving her nicknames like hot buns.”



It was almost lunch time when Nika spotted Neji on the training field. She smiled to herself. She did not want to make a scene in front of her students or her siblings so she made sure to do it so only Neji would catch on. She took off her shirt to reveal her new bikini top. It was not too revealing but she got some whistles.

“Nika sensei, you have a amazing body!” Naru exclaimed. The young teen circled around her sensei. “How do I get a body like yours?”she asked. Nika smiled. “Naru you are already developing fine. In a few years you’ll be fully bloomed and you can show off whatever you like.”
The teen looked down at her body. Sure she was more developed then some but compared to Nika sensei she was a wash bored. “But how am I supposed to get Kiba Sensei to notice me with this?”

Nika spit out the tea she was drinking. “Sweetheart Kiba is too old for you.”

“Only by ten years sensei.”

“Now why in the world would you want a dumbass...er...I mean a cheapskate...a idiot...I mean...a difficult womanizing man like him?”Nika asked. Naru sighed and had hearts in her eyes.n “Because sensei, Kiba is a hot piece of ass.”

Nika gasped. “Where did you hear that kind of language?” she demanded. “You said it before Nika sensei.”Naru said. Nika bit her lip. “Really? When did I say that?” she asked. “on our last mission when you were napping. You said Neji sensei had a hot ass and you-“Nika covered the preteen’s mouth.

“Okay...um...how about I give you all the yen in my wallet and we call it even?”Nika said. “Bribery will get you nowhere sensei. But...I do like your bikini. Can you please buy me one?”

Nika looked down at her extremely revealing swimsuit. “I..I don’t think your parents would appreciate you wearing such a thing. “she told the young girl. Naru crossed her arms over her chest. “then I want something else..I want...um...a kiss from Kiba sensei.”

“A KISS?!”Nika squealed loudly. “How the hell do you expect me to get a twenty three year old man to kiss a thirteen year old? Eh? Explain to me Naru how the hell I am going to even allow such a perverted thing to happen.” Naru only smiled at her sensei. “That is your problem sensei.” She walked off, proud of herself.

Nika wanted to pull her hair out. “Okay...Nika calm down...you can figure this out.”

Nika thought long and hard for the remainder of lunch. It was almost time to go and fetch her students when a thought crossed her mind. She stood up and headed for the Inuzuka home.
End Notes:
please rate and review! thank you xoxoxo
Chapter 8 8 Nika’s great but not to brilliant idea to get out of the situation she got herself in to by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Nika made it to the Inuzuka home just in time to see Kiba’s little brother just about to leave. “Hey kid. “She called to him. The young teen looked at her. His eyes went big. Nika ignored his stare and singled him over. “I need to speak to you.”

“Y-you’re Nika...the hot girl that was rushed out of the hot springs because she passed out nude in Neji sensei’s arms. “The kid was still staring. Nika rolled her eyes. “Woman! Kid! I am a woman!” she wouldn’t get mad because it was not worth it. “And I am not a kid. I am a man.” The kid said. Sure. He was almost as tall as Nika and he sure as hell looked like Kiba, minus the facial hair. Nika couldn’t help but burst out laughing. “Not for a couple of year’s kid. Anyways I need a favor.”

“My name is Juro by the way.” The young Inuzuka said holding out his hand. Nika took his hand and shook it but it barely lasted five seconds. “why should I help you anyways?”Juro asked. Nika smiled. “Because there is a female who is particularly interested in you and I am here to make her fantasy come true.”

“Fantasy?”Juro asked. His grinned grew bigger. Nika nodded. “yes and in order to fulfill that..er..fantasy I need you to meet me...er...her...at the cherry blossom tree at 10 pm tonight alright?”

“I don’t know if I can-“

“you want to see boob or not kid?”Nika said before she could stop herself. Juro’s eyes lit up. Oh course they did. He wouldn’t be a teenage boy with hormones if they didn’t. He nodded furiously. “Then I’ll see..you I mean she will see you later. She will be the girl who is blindfolded.”

Juro nodded. “What? Blindfolded?”He asked. “All part of her fantasy.” Nika told him. “Oh and she might call you Kiba but don’t even worry about that because it’s just part of her plan alright?” Nika told him. Juro blinked. “Oh and do not forget to kiss her.”

Nika was gone before the young Inuzuka could even register what she had said last.

Nika tapped Naru on the shoulder. “You are going to meet him at 10 pm tonight under the cherry blossom tree and you are going to be blind folded.” She told the girl. Naru jumped up and down. “sensei you are the BEST.”

“Hai hai..I know I am.”Nika said. ‘I am going to so regret this. But at least Kiba won’t get any pedophile charges on him for something he does not know about...


The rest of the day Nika was trying to figure out what she was going to do. It was very hard for her to concentrate. She was also giving Naru tips on how to dress for this little meeting. It was very usual for her to be nervous about something like this.

“So Naru, be at my house for 7 pm sharp. I’ll lend you something nice.”Nika told her young student.

“Nika why do you look so guilty?”Neji asked later that afternoon. Nika looked up from her book and sighed. “Because I may have done something I shouldn’t of.” She admitted. Then she jumped up. “which reminds me I have to go find Kiba.” She pecked her boyfriend on his lips and then smiled at him. “you can come with me if you like, but I warn you hot buns it may be hard to take.”

Neji rolled his eyes and followed his girlfriend out of her room and all the way to where Kiba was.

“Kiba. I have something to tell you but you have to promise me you won’t have kittens.” Nika said as soon as she saw him. Kiba raised a brow. “somehow I believe that is impossible. So what’s up?”Kiba asked. “well....Naru, one of my best students has a huge gigantic crush on
you.”Nika told him. Kiba grinned. “that is cute.”

“No..it isn’t...anyways she kind of blackmailed me in to convincing her to kiss her.”Nika said. Kiba glared at her. “WHAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU PROMSIED!”

“Calm down dog boy!”Nika said. “I have already convinced your little brother to take your place.”Nika told him. “all I had to do was mention boob and he was putty in my hand. Honestly is that all you boys think about?”

Kiba smirked. “That’s my bro. He is on his way to becoming just like me.”

Nika made a face. “oh yeah like this village needs more perverted morons.”

Kiba glared at her. “But adorable perverted morons Kiba kun.” She said in her sweet innocent voice. Kiba didnt stop glaring. “it is still a insult.” He told her. Nika rolled her eyes. “what am I supposed to do Kiba? Naru blackmailed me. She likes you for some odd reason. Your brother is exactly like you but younger. I see it as he might not have your mentality but he sure has your face.” Then she made a disgusted face.

“and your smell...eww...you should shower.”
“yeah yeah...don’t need to tell me twice. Listen doll face I’ll go along with your plan on one condition.” Kiba said. Nika raised a brow. “what’s that?”

“I want your good looking red headed friend.”
“Jenna?”Nika asked. “Oh sweetie, you can’t handle her.” She laughed at the thought of it.

“I can handle any woman.”Kiba defended. “Sure but Jenna is not just a woman.” Nika told him. “sure she is. She is a hot red headed woman.”

Nika snorted. “She is ALSO a single mom, a struggling photographer and a extremely well brought up young lady.”

“a single mom?”Kiba gasped. Nika nodded. “Two kids.” She told him. “How old is this chick?”Kiba demanded. “she’s 25 Kiba. She just started a bit early with the kids.”

“she is still really hot.”Kiba said deciding what to do. “Okay...while you think about how awesome it will be to change dippers and have your poor pouch become a pony I’ll be at my house making a thirteen year old girl believe that she is going to be in the arms of her...sorry
excuse for prince charming.”

Kiba glared at her. “Stick and stones Nika!” he called after her. “but man that last one hurt.”

Naru was waiting for Nika when she arrived home. “I cannot wait.” Naru squealed. “yeah great,” Nika mumbled.



When it was time to leave Nika walked Naru half way. “I’ll be right here okay. If that pervert tries something you don’t want I’ll bury him.”
“thanks sensei but whatever Kiba kun wants Kiba kun gets.”
“Ino is definitely her cousin.”Nika mumbled.



Naru walked to the cherry tree and waited. A figure walked towards her. Naru smiled and then suddenly she frowned. “You’re not-“ but she was silenced by a kiss. Somehow the young teen managed to melt in to Juro’s arms. Juro was so surprised at how well he did. He followed his brother’s directions and didn’t bother waiting for introduction. He just went for her lips. It worked didn’t it?

Naru opened her eyes and saw that the man she was kissing was not a man but a boy...a boy a little bit older than her. He wasn’t her Kiba...but he was like Kiba. He looked exactly like him and he smelt like him. All the thoughts that were in Naru’s head were kind of fuzzy.
“Okay okay...s-stop for a minute.” She said pulling away. “Who are you?”
“I’m Kiba younger brother. Juro.”
“You do realize I was supposed to meet your brother here. He was going to kiss me.”Naru told him. Juro nodded. “Yeah but he didn’t want to hurt you. So he figured that he wasn’t going to get involved. Plus your hot sensei asked me to replace Kiba.”

“she what?”Naru asked furiously. “Hey hey! I think she made a good choice I mean...you wouldn’t have kissed me back if you did not like that you see.”Juro said with a cocky grin. Naru nodded. “You’re right. I do like what I see.” She smiled. “I think we should get back at my sweet sensei for helping us find each other.”

“and do what?”Juro asked. Naru smiled. “Meet me tomorrow same time and you’ll see.”
End Notes:
pls rate and review.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10730