Dan&Mel's Naruto Dare Show by GaaraLuver107, Raining_silvers
Summary:

OUR SUPER AWESOME DARE SHOW!!! YOU CAN CHOSE THE DARES!!!!


Categories: MadFic > Parody Characters: All
Genres: Humor, Parody
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4191 Read: 5035 Published: 19/07/08 Updated: 21/07/08
Story Notes:
Banner deleted by Bushtuckapenguin for not meeting TONFA's Rules.

1. Chapter 1 Introductions by GaaraLuver107

2. Chapter 2 First Dares by GaaraLuver107

3. Chapter 3 A Big Splash by GaaraLuver107

4. Chapter 4 Short And Random And Explains A Lot... by GaaraLuver107

Chapter 1 Introductions by GaaraLuver107
Author's Notes:
Ok so blah blah I don't own Naruto and all that...leave Dares u wanna see in a comment...Dan and Mel r the authors u will find out which of us is which easily if u read this chapter...
Dan *enters studio waving to a clapping audience* Hello Everyone!

Mel *Walks in from other side of studio waves like a maniac* HI!!

Dan&Mel *Run to the big seats at the side of the studio and sit down* WELCOME TO OUR NARUTO DARE SHOW!!!

Audience: WOOOO WE LUV YOU!!!*standing ovation*

Dan: As you may have guessed we are going to have the Naruto Cast here and we’re going to ask them to do things...

Mel: or else...

Dan: ya what she said. Well I am Danielle and this is

Mel: *stands up with arms in the air* MELANIE!!!

Dan: Ya *Tries to act sophisticated and succeeded for now* Well lets introduce our guests.

*Camera moves to Melanie in a sparkly red tux beside a random door in the middle of the stage*

Mel: That’s right! Now lets introduce our first contestants... TEAM KAKASHI...NARUTO, SAKURA, KAKASHI!

*The three of them walk through the random door waving.*

Voice from other side of door: ahem...

Mel: *Rolls here eyes* ugh...and Sas-gay...

*Sasuke walks through the door his arms folded across his chest angrily*

Sasuke: That is Sasuke...

Mel: pfft whatever no one cares

Sasuke:...

*The four of them sit on one of the reallllly long couches beside the hosts. And Danielle has poofed. She is now standing beside Mel her hair straightened and in a sparkly purple tux.*


Dan: Now introducing the others from Konoha! First: SHIKA INO CHO!

*Shikamaru Ino and Chouji walk through the door, Ino and Chouji wave to the audience.*

Shikamaru: *Hands in pockets* what a drag...

Mel: Whatever you lazy idiot go sit down....

*The three of them go and sit down beside team Kakashi*

Mel: Now Kiba, Shino and Hinata!

*The three of them walk through the door waving. Akamaru inside Kiba’s jacket, sticks his head out and barks*

Mel: *hearts in eyes* AWWWWWW A PUPPY!!!!!

Akamaru: whimpers*Hides in jacket again.*

Kiba: *Looks angriliy at Mel*

*They go sit beside Ino Shika and Cho.*

Dan: Ok then...I guess I forgot to metion mel’s obsession with dogs.

*Tara(Mel’s dog) poofs out of nowhere and Mel gives her a big hug. Tara smells Akamaru and attacks Kiba to get to him. Dan gets worried after seeing to many dogs try to kill one another, snaps her fingers and Tara is gone again. Mel is sad.*

Mel: :’( Ok next is...TEAM GAY!!!

Everyone: O.o ...

Mel: oops I mean TEAM GAI!! Maito, Lee, Neji and Tenten!

*Gai and Lee burst through the door, doing random kungfu moves.*

Lee: HURRAH FOR YOUTH!!!*Does a couple somersaults and land on the couch beside Shino who schoochies over slightly.*

Gai: Yes Lee we have to train more good idea.*Does a whole bunch of front walk overs and lands on the couch beside Lee, then gives Kakashi a mean look.*

*Neji and Tenten walk in looking embarassed they go take their seats*

Dan: Okay then...now lets introduce...the other random people from Konoha: Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraiya, Iruka...I hope I didn’t forget anyone...

*The four of them walk in waving. Jiraiya slightly disappointed at the lack of hot girls...*

Dan: Okay we have now reached 18 people and no we are not done yet...Lets see how everyone is so far and get them some snacks...*Snaps fingers and everyone gets a snack.*

Naruto: *looks down at Ramen that just poofed in front of him, drool pouring from mouth* YAY RAMEN!!! *Shoves his face in it...*

Shika: *Looks down at chips on his lap* I don’t want these, Chouji you can have them...*He leans back and falls asleep.*

Chouji: *Already shoving the cookies he got in his mouth* Thanks Shikamaru. *He grabs the chips and eats them as well.*

*Camera moves back to Dan and Mel who are still in there sparkly tuxes.*

Mel: Okay then lets move on...now introducing the....THE SAND SIBLINGS!! Kankuro, Temari and-

Dan: *Jumps up and down* EHHHHHHHH GAARA GAARA GAARA GAARA!!!!!!!!!!!! *Breathing heavily and watches the door...while settling herself down*

Everyone: *Looks at her*O.o ...

Mel: It seems we also forgot to mention Danielle obsession with Gaara...

*Kankuro and Temari walk in...Danielle almost falls over as she waits for Gaara. Then Gaara walks in Danielle passes out. Gaara ignores her...but everyone else jumps to there feet and rush over to see if she is okay. Then Naruto and Lee carry her over to the couch and lay her down. Then Shika splashes her with water to wake her up.*

Dan: *Sits bolt upright and wipes water off on sleeve.* I had the best dream ever...I saw Gaara in real life...*Looks at everyone standing around her then she sees Gaara sitting on the couch behind her and passes out again.*

Mel: *Rolls eyes trying to hold back laughter at her friends stupidity.* I would just leave her but she has to introduce our next guests...so...*Slaps Dan in face and puts blinders on her*

Dan: *Sits bolt upright again* WHAT THE %#&@ WAS THAT FOR! I WAS HAVING A GREAT DREAM ABOUT MEETING GAARA! *Gets up and walks back over to door not noticing the thing on her head or Gaara*

Everyone: *Sighs with relief*

Dan: *Raises an eyebrow in confusion as everyone took their seats again.* Ok then...well let me introduce the most disgusting gay retarded snake guy in the entire series...and Mel’s idol...OROCHIMARU!!! and his sidekick the super nerd...KABUTO!

*Orochimaru and Kabuto walk through the door*

Everyone: BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Naruto: *Throws empty Ramen bowl and Mel.*

Dan:*Falls to ground laughing, blinders fall off*

Mel: WHAT THE HELL! SHE WAS JOKING! *snaps fingers and 20 empty ramen bowls fall on Naruto.*

Orochimaru:*Looks at Sasuke and winks, licking his lips, with a slight nosebleed. Goes and sits beside Gaara.*

Dan:*Stands up and wipes eyes looks over at where Orochimaru sat and sees Gaara* GAARA!!!!*Passes out again...*

Everyone:*Rolls eyes*

Mel: Oh my god...Gaara I think you might have to leave.

Gaara:...*Doesn’t really know what is going on...*

Dan: *in sleep* no Gaara don’t go...I’ll kill...Melanie...

Melanie: *Steps back* umm...uh...could someone move her please...

Lee: *Drags Dan away from door.*

Dan: *still asleep* gaaaarraa...do u want...a....cookie...

Gaara: *Looks over expectantly*

Mel:*Rolls eyes* ugh...*Snaps fingers and Gaara gets a cookie.*

Gaara: *Looks at the giant cookie! Drool spills from mouth...takes a bite, his eyes turn to hearts*

Orochimaru: Hey Gaara...can I have a bite of that cookie...

Gaara: *Hisses at him and runs to a corner to eat cookie in peace*

Dan:*Still asleep...yawns* Is the cookie good gaara...Orochimaru....no eating...gaara’s....cookie....

Gaara: *nods*

Mel: ok then... now last but not least.... the moment you have all been waiting for...we’ve been saving the best for last...here we go...drumroll please!!!

*random drums from nowhere start playing*

Mel: THE AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITACHI, KISAME, PEIN, ZETSU, KONAN, KAKUZA, TOBI, HIDAN, SASORI annnnnd DEIDARA!!!!!

Dan: *Wakes up* DEIDARA WHERE!!!!?????

*They all walk in, in the order they were called. When Deidara steps in Dan and Mel run at him. Dan being faster then Mel gets to him first even though she was on the other side of the studio she gives Deidara a big hug. Mel grabs Dan and pulls her off Deidara and jumps on him herself. Dan pulls her off and they get in a big fight, accidently dragging Tobi into it as well. Tobi just barely manages to escape Deidara takes a small step back slightly scared.*

Naruto: *Looks confused* I don’t get I why are you fighting over a girl...

Dan&Mel: *Stop fighting and glare at Naruto*

Mel: *Runs at Naurto and punches him in the face* DON’T DARE CALL DEIDARA A GIRL!!!

Dan: *Somehow magically poofed behind Deidara* Ya he is not a girl. *Rips off Deidara’s cloak* He is all man.

Deidara: WHAT THE-??? *Now standing there with a mesh top on he turns slightly red.*

Orochimaru: *Nosebleed*

Naruto: OW! Ok ok ...I get it...

Mel: *stares at Deidara for a moment then snaps fingers and he has his cloak back on.* Ok then that's over and now everyone is here. *Walks back to seat*

Dan: Yup everyone’s here giving us a grand total of 33 people...wow...*Sits back in her seat* Now we have a few more rules. Everyone in this room. Now has to stay here for as long as we want you to. You don’t get a bed and there is only one fridge that will be restocked once a day.

Mel: Ya and when it comes to the dares...we will have our own and dares sent in by other people that you can leave in a comment...If you don’t do the dare given to you then you have to do ANOTHER dare of our choice.
Chapter 2 First Dares by GaaraLuver107
Author's Notes:
YAY!!!
Dan&Mel: *Walk into the studio and everyone is asleep on the floor*

Dan:*eye twitch* Wow I’m glad we got out own rooms. *Looks around and Mel has disappeared.*

Mel:*Leaning over a sleeping Deidara with a camera* hehehehe

Dan: *Walks up and punches her in the back of the head.* You’re such a creeper.

Mel: *Rubs big lump on back of head and drops camera* I know... *Walks off.*

Dan: *Looks around picks up camera and puts it in pocket.* Now where’d she go.*She looked around more and saw someone sitting in the corner. She almost fell over as she saw who it was but she breathed deeply* It’s okay must maintain control no matter how smexy Gaara is...*She turned around and saw Mel*

Mel:*reaches for Akamaru who was snuggled up beside Kiba, both were asleep.* Come here puppy. *She picked him up and started to tip toe away*

Kiba: *Still asleep grabs Mel’s ankle* Stay Akamaru...

Mel:*Screams and drops Akamaru*

Everyone: *Wakes up...except Gaara cause he didn’t sleep in the first place.*

*The couches had disappeared and now 35 big comfy armchairs poofed out of no where Everyone took their seats.*

Mel: Well I think we are both done being perverted for now...So today we are going to start with our dares

Dan: *Staring at Gaara. Snaps back into reality* huh...what was that...o ya we start the dares today...
Well so far we haven’t got any from anybody..*Glares at everyone reading* so we will use our own... Ok Mel tell us our first dare...

Mel: *Thinks slightly...* Wait we got a couple...one from your sister and another from S.M.C...

Dan: Oh o ya...

Mel: Ok I think we will start with your sisters...

Dan: NO NOT THAT ONE FIRST I DON’T WANT TO GET HIM MAD AT US ALREADY!!!!!

Mel: HAHA to bad! Okay the first dare is for Gaara...

Gaara: *Looks up at Mel and Dan*

Dan: NOOOOOO PLEASE DON’T!!!!

Mel: *Grabs Dan’s face to get her to shut up* You have to make a sand replica of Lee...I don’t know why she chose sand and not the actually Lee...and you have to make out with it...

Dan: *Rips Mel’s hand from her face* GAARA I’M SORRY!!!

Gaara: *Eye twitch*

Temari: *Stands up* You don’t really expect him to do that do you?

Mel: Um well ya actually I do....

Temari: *Sits back down in a huff*

Gaara:*Stands up and walks towards the center of the stage. Sand poured out of the gourd on his back and started to shape itself into Lee.*

Sakura:*Whispers to Ino* Have you noticed that he hasn’t said a word yet...

Ino: *Whispers back* Ya I know...

Mel: *Hears every word* O well who cares...

Dan: Okay I’m changing this he only has to give it a small kiss...*On edge of seat watching wiching the sand was actually her*

Lee: *On edge of seat watching wishing the sand was actually him*

Gaara: *Completely disgusted leans in and gives the sand a quick kiss*

Dan:*Sighs with relief* Finally that’s over...

Mel: Aww why’d you change it... It would have been so much funnier

Dan: *Sticks tounge out at Mel.*

Gaara: *Wipes sand from lips and goes and sits back down*

Dan: Okay then the next dare is from our friend Justice for Shikamaru...

Shikamaru: *Looks up at them.* What...

Mel: *Laughs like a maniac* HAHA it is always the people you like eh Dan...

Dan: *Blushes slightly* Well you um...have to...eat...Chouji’s shit....

Chouji: *Looks up from stuffing his face with chips* What...?!

Mel: HAHA Chouji hope you have to go to the washroom!

Chouji: *Leaves for a while then comes back with a smelly paper bag.* here you go Shikamaru...

Shika: What the %$#@?

Dan and Mel: eat it eat it eat it!!!

Everyone: EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT!

Mel: *Hands Shika a spork*

Shikamaru: What a drag...*Sticks spork in bag and sticks poo covered spork in his mouth quickly swallowing. He turns slightly green but does nothing.*

Dan: *Snaps fingers and bag poofs as well as the spork*

Mel&Dan: *Burst out laughing along with some other Naruto people.*


Dan: Well I think we will do one more right now...Lets see....

Mel: HAHA How bout we finish off with that one you told me before the show!

Dan: OKAY great idea.

Mel: YAY Sasuke get up and step on the now poofed platform in front of us.

Dan: You will be singing Waka Laka on this platform in this tu-tu *Snaps her fingers and Sasuke is in a tu-tu* above a pit of your fangirls doing the Caramelldansen Dance...

Sasuke: what...

Mel: You do know the song right?

Sasuke: um ya I think so...

Dan: Good *snaps finger and the platform is dangling above the fangirls...including Ino and Sakura and Orochimaru o.O*

Mel: *pushes button on stereo and Waka Laka starts playing*

Sasuke:*Starts doing the dance and waits for lyrics to start.* Waka Laka ‘s a thing to play forever, just to be together....Waka Laka’s a place to be forever...Waka Laka love and Fantasy...

Dan: Come on more enthusiasm then that!!!

Sasuke:*Still dancing glares at Dan* See Waka Laka when you need a flight of fantasy...ecstasy...rphosdy...See Waka Laka when you want a love so tenderness...Waka Laka make you fly... See Waka Laka when you think you are so sad and blue...just for you...never blue. See Waka Laka and a funny bunny be your life...now it’s Waka Laka time....

Tobi: THAT LOOKS LIKE FUN!!!

Sasuke: I wanna live, a brand new day, so far away to Waka Laka place...A Waka time to feel so fine a Waka Laka flightttttt

Tobi: *Jumps up on platform with Sasuke and starts dancing while humming the song*

Sasuke: *eyebrow twitch as he continued* Waka Laka’s a thing to play forever just to be together, Waka Laka so magical and tender, musical and wonder fantasy. Waka Laka’s a never ending story glory, glory, glory. Waka Laka’s a place to be forever...Waka Laka love and...Waka Laka love and...Waka Laka love and fantasy.

*The music ends and Sasuke and Tobi are poofed back to there seats...Sasuke back in his regular clothes.*

Tobi: THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN WHEN DO I GET DARED!!!*Jumps up and down*

Mel: haha good for you Tobi...but we have to admit-

Dan: That was very entertaining. But Sasuke you really need singing lessons...

Sasuke: *Looks really pissed off.*

Mel: Well we do have a few more dares...I guess we will do two more now...

Dan: But I already said that was the last one...

Mel: awwww come one two more...

Dan: Fine...I’m guessing the first one your thinking of is the one you thought of for Itachi.

Mel: YUP!!

Itachi: *Stops laughing at his brother and looks at the two hosts a scared look on his face...*

Dan: Ok Mel you say it

Mel: Ok so Itachi has to tell us his true feelings about Kisame...in the form of a poem...

Itachi&Kisame:...what?...

Mel: Ya you heard me...Come on down here Itachi and express your feelings!

Itachi: *Walks to the center of the stage...* ahem...

Sasuke: AHAHAHAHA

Dan: SHUT UP SASUKE! Go on Itachi

Itachi: *Glares at Sasuke* ahem...Kisame a friend...or more then just that. A lover to the one stuck with him for life. Till death do us part would be a good term. Kisame my blue friend though you belong in water you belong to me. Forever and ever don’t even leave me...

Mel: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Dan: *eye twitch* wow...that was...um...akward....

Kisame: what...........

Itachi: *Goes and sits back down*

Sasuke: *Laughing though slightly disturbed*

Dan:Okay the last dare is for EVERYONE in this room to sing NicoNicoMedley 2 in the original Japanese, Because I love that song. Okay so the first four to sing are going to be Sasuke, Shika, Cho and Kakashi! And the people that are whistling though the song are Lee and Gai! Then everyone join in for the main part!!! YAY *pushes button on stereo again and the song starts! They all start the 7 minute song*

*At the end when only the whistling everyone except Gai and Lee who are rocking back and forth arms linked continued fell asleep and the chairs poofed away and the fridge poofed back.*

Dan:*Looks at Gai and Lee like they are insane* Well that’s it for today I guess...Tomorrow stayed tuned for another ep...and if no one says any dare it will be a special episode full of hilarios parody!!

Mel: YAY PARODY! STAY TUNED!!

Dan: They are all asleep...

*Whistling fades and Gai and Lee fall asleep in each others arms...*

Dan: Well now they are...except for Gaara....*Glances back at Gaara hearts in her eyes, but she didn’t pass out...* Oh well BUBI!!

Mel:: YA BYE AND LEAVE DARES!!!!
Chapter 3 A Big Splash by GaaraLuver107
Author's Notes:
LoL I was writing this before I got the dares but o well
Dan: *Walks in looking slightly annoyed.* Well its time for the next installment....and NO ONE has sent any dares...I swear you don’t mess with a Vampire Ninja Vaporeon Delinquient Genius Avenger That Can Control Sand, Has Mouths On my Hands, White Eyes, A Pumpkin Mask, and is a Puppet... yes thats what I am...*Stares at people reading with a foamy mouth and a twitchy eye.*

*Shikamaru, Sasuke, Gaara, Deidara, Neji, Hinata, Tobi and Sasori look up at her...Then fall back to sleep...except Gaara.*

Mel:*Walks in looking very tired...Still in PJ’s* I just woke up...sorry im late... eh what was that about not getting any dares.

Dan: Well these stupid readers haven’t sent us any...

Mel: YAY!!

Dan: Why yay?

Mel: Because yesterday you said we could have a special ep of there weren’t any!!!

Dan: Oh ya...but i think we should wake everyone up first.*Snaps fingers and the chairs poof back* WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASSES!

*Everyone wakes up and takes a seat*

Dan: By the way Mel love the PJ’s but where are your ones with pictures of Deidara on them.

Mel: SHHHHH that’s a secret...

Dan: O ok...I’ll be back...*Gets up* HEY KANKURO CAN I ASK YOU A FAVOR!!!

Mel: WTF...

Kankuro:*Walks up and sits in Dan’s seat* Hi...

Mel: Why are you sitting here?

Kankuro: Because she wanted to switch seats with me...

Mel: *Looks back and Dan is sitting in the seat beside Gaara.* Ok then...So she won’t help me introduce what were doing.

Dan: *Snaps fingers and switchs spots with Kankuro again* OK im back... and today we are having a...

Dan&Mel: POOL PARTY!!!

*With a big poof of smoke the chairs disappeared and a huge pool appears and everyone is in a bathingsuit designed by Dan!*


Dan: WOOO this is going to be fun!!!

Sakura: *Looks down* I love this bathing suit!

Ino: *Looks down at hers* Mine is better!!!

Gai&Lee: *Look down at their matching green speedos* THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

The Akatsuki Guys:*All wearing matching trunks with red clouds. Except Deidara...and Tobi...*

Deidara: Why the hell am I wearing a speedo...*Looks around only three other people wearing speedos...*

Gaara: *Looks down to see dark red speedo turns slightly red himself Sand pours out of gourd and wraps itself around him.*

Dan: Might as well describe what everyone is wearing seeing as they are my design. *Snaps fingers and poofs to a platform over everyone with a mic.* Okay so lets start...Naruto is wearing knee length trunks like most of the guys they are orange with a blue floral pattern on them...Sasuke is wearing dark blue trunks with the Uchiha fan on the ass...Sakura is wearing a beautiful pink bikini of my own design with three straps...and a mesh cloth hanging over one leg...Kakashi is wearing dark green trunks and a special mask that will let him breath underwater. I don’t wanna say all of them but I really like Hinata’s so I’ll say that one. Her light purple bikini top has to mesh wings that hang down to her waist and cross at the front and back. Then we have the four in speedos Gai Lee Deidara and Gaara. Teehee*Slight blush as she looks over at Gaara who is wrapped up in sand.* and we have Tobi in his mask and a scuba suit... So everyone have fun in the pool. *Jumps of platform and dives into deep end*

Mel: *Jumps in as well.*

Jiraiya: *still disappointed because all these girls are to young except Tsunade...*

Deidara: *Looks around for something else to put on but finds nothing.*

Sakura&Ino: *Stare at Sasuke...*

Hinata:*Looks at Naruto and blushes hoping he noticed how pretty she looks in her bathing suit*

Tobi: *Swimming at bottom of pool chasing after a fish* Glub glub glub(Translation: Here fishy fish)

Hidan: *Drowning himself...*

Itachi: *Magically floating above the water...*

Kakashi: *With Jiraiya in the corner of the studio* Give it to me...name your price...I’ll pay anything.!!!

Jiraiya: Ok Kakashi if you want this you have to get me a bathing suit from someone in this room*winks*

Kakashi: *eye twitch* Ok whatever you say! *Slips in pool and swims up to nearest person...deidara... and pulls off his speedo, then throws them to Jiraiya.*

Deidara: . . .*Looks around at the giggling people* What...the...@&%#?

Mel: *Staring*

Tobi: *Still chasing fish* Glub Glubie Glub(Translation: No fishy don’t bite that...)

Deidara: *Screams in pain*

Everyone: *O.o. . .Bursts out laughing!*

Jiraiya: KAKASHI THESE BELONG TO A GUY!!!

Kakashi: You said to get a bathing suit and I did...now where is it!!!

Jiraiya: Fine Kakashi I guess your right here you go *Hands Kakashi new Make-Out Paradise book* And put these back as well. *Hands Kakashi Deidara’s bathing suit*

Kakashi: *Poofs back in water and slips Deidara’s speedo back on. Then poof away to read his book.*

Deidara: *Tears of pain in eyes looks around for person who did it...finds no one.*

Tsunade: *Sneaks up behind Jiraiya* So what were you expecting to get Jiraiya...

Jiraiya: *Slowly turns head to face Tsunade*

Tsunade: *Punches Jiraiya in face.*

Shizune: Lady Tsunade what are you doing.?!

Jiraiya: *Writhing in pain*

Tsunade: *Storms back to pool.*

Mel: uh...could we get a medic...

Dan: Just leave him...

Mel:*Shrugs shoulder and joins Tobi in his fish chase...*

Dan: Well we are going to stay in the pool for a while so BUBI TTYL ALL THAT SHIT!!!!

Mel: Glub glub(translation: BuBi!)

Tobi:*Catches fish*

Jiraiya: *Still bleeding*

Kakashi: *Obsessing over new book*
Chapter 4 Short And Random And Explains A Lot... by GaaraLuver107
Author's Notes:
LoL this will explain why it will take a while for me...I mean us...to upload a new one...
Dan: *Walks in and looks around* WAKE UP!!!!!

Everyone: *Gets up but no chairs poof so they sit on the floor.*

Dan: Ok so I have some news...Melanie blew up yesterday and she won't be back for another 3 days...so until then you guys can all take a break... get some sleep and hopefully when she is back you won't be asleep once we walk in...

Chouji: Are you going to keep the fridge out?

Dan: Yes and we are still going to restock it once a day. And I decided that I'm very bored in my room even with the Wii, PS3, XBOX360, Surround Sound Home Theatre System, a whole bunch of DVD's a nice bed a fish tank, my own zoo...well you now what i mean...so I'm going to be sleeping here with you guys until Melanie is back...Because at least when shes there we can prank call eachother...

Naruto: Your leaving all that to sleep on the cold studio floor...

Dan: . . .You've got a point. . .never mind I'm staying in my room...BUBI I'm going to go play Guitar Hero...anyone want to join me?

Everyone: *Raises hand because anything is better then staying there...Except for Chouji who has his head stuck in the fridge...*

Dan: Okay so...Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi, Sasuke, Shika, Ino, Gaara, Kiba, Deidara, Itachi, Tobi, Sasori... you guys can come! SUPER PARTY TIIME!!! WOO

*Those 12 people follow Dan into her room and music starts blaring through the walls...*

Eveyone in the room: ITACHI ITACHI ITACHI!!!

Sasuke: SHUT UP I CAN'T CONCENTRATE AT FINALLY DEFEATING MY BROTHER AT A GAME I'M NO GOOD AT!!!

Dan: BOOO GO ITACHI!! KICK HIS ASS!!!Oh and reader I hope this explains shit for you...
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8362