Thunder and Swirls by Kamisori
Summary:
Hello my name is Kaminari Hiyori, but my friends call me Nari. I am from the Hiyori clan, whose members specialize in elemental control and jutsu. My clan believes that depending on the weather conditions on the day that a baby is born, is how we are destined to our element. We are also named to match our element. My name means thunder and I control and use electric based jutsu. I was born during an electrical storm. My Aunt, Kasumi, was born when a heavy mist covered the land. Thus her name means mist, and her element is liquid and poison based. Aunt Kasumi had taken care of me ever since my parents died. I’m graduating from the Ninja Academy soon. Hopefully, I’ll be put with my best friend, Naruto Uzamaki.
Categories: OC-centric Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Mystery, Romance
Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: Yes Word count: 65745 Read: 81701 Published: 01/06/08 Updated: 03/05/09

1. Enter: Kaminari Hiyori by Kamisori

2. Meet Squad 7 by Kamisori

3. Squad 7's Sensei Is... by Kamisori

4. Morning Bells Are Ringing! by Kamisori

5. A Dangerous Mission: Hiyori's Horror by Kamisori

6. Swordsman vs. Sharingan by Kamisori

7. Kind of Like Family by Kamisori

8. Chakra Training by Kamisori

9. A Day With Tazuna by Kamisori

10. Daddy's Gone by Kamisori

11. Mysterious Boy by Kamisori

12. The Return of Zabuza by Kamisori

13. Genjutsu Broken! Kekkei Genkai Awakened! by Kamisori

14. The Fallen Hiyori by Kamisori

15. We're Back! by Kamisori

16. Hook, Line, and Sinker by Kamisori

17. Catching up on the Times by Kamisori

18. Don't Piss Off The Cherry Tree! by Kamisori

19. Rejected For Chunin Exam?! by Kamisori

20. The Problem With The Hiyori Clan by Kamisori

21. The First Exam: Poker by Kamisori

22. Questions Too Hard? Phone a Friend! by Kamisori

23. Sorry Mr. Mohawk, You Lose Again by Kamisori

24. Cherry Blossom Petals in a Thunderstorm by Kamisori

25. Start of the Third Exam by Kamisori

26. Electricity vs. Psychic by Kamisori

27. Jessica’s Angel and Kaminari’s Unmastered Jutsu by Kamisori

28. Hospital Room by Kamisori

29. Hell's New Name by Kamisori

30. Best. Birthday. EVER! by Kamisori

31. The 3rd Round Begins! by Kamisori

32. Iced Hearts: It Has Everything to do With You! by Kamisori

33. Kasumi and Samui by Kamisori

34. Impossible Battle: Ragtag Trio Can't Win! by Kamisori

35. Incredibly Lucky People by Kamisori

36. The Will of Flame Burns in Our Hearts by Kamisori

37. Dance of the Thunder in the Mist by Kamisori

38. Wake Up and Smell the Roses by Kamisori

39. Hiyorime, Sharingan, and Shomeime by Kamisori

40. Tsunade: The Legendary Sanin! by Kamisori

41. Why We Knock Before We Enter by Kamisori

42. Mission: Return to the Land of Water by Kamisori

43. Shino vs. Shikamaru vs. Kaminari by Kamisori

44. OMG! It's Naruto and Sasuke's Love Child! by Kamisori

45. Completely Useless by Kamisori

46. Sakura’s Tears, and Kaminari’s Downward Spiral by Kamisori

47. Gathered Here Today by Kamisori

Enter: Kaminari Hiyori by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hi, Razor-san here with my first story posted on this site! Hi hope you enjoy Thunder and Swirls! Death was chosen for the characters who originally die through out the series. Like Zabuza and so on. Oh, yeah, and I don't own Naruto. Just my OCs and ideas.

Key:
"This" = Talking
This = Thoughts
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on.
A girl with gold eyes was pulling her shoulder length blue hair into a ponytail. She was wearing a purple tank top with a navy blue sweater over it, which had the clan symbol on the sleeve. The clan’s symbol was a sun, half covered by a cloud. Her jean shorts went an inch below her knees. When she was satisfied with how her hair looked, she struck a pose in the full body mirror she was facing. “Damn, I’m a sexy beast.” She said.

Laughter came from the girls door way. There, a woman, with blue hair and violet eyes was standing. Her blue hair went down to the middle of her back. She wore a blue tank top, which had the clan’s symbol on the front, under her Jonin vest, which was open. Her Kohana ninja headband was on her forehead. The rest of her clothing was the traditional Jonin uniform.

“What’s so funny, aunt Kasumi? Even you have to admit, I’m sexy.” Said the girl by the mirror playfully, while striking a pose at her aunt.

“Oh yes,” started her aunt, “you’re drop dead hot, Kaminari.” Said her aunt, playing along. “But not as hot as me!” Her aunt said striking a pose back. “I’m the queen of the hotness!” The two females started laughing. “You better get going, kid. Or you’ll be late for class. Tomorrow’s graduation, right?”

“Yes, tomorrow’s the day I become a ninja! Bow down before my greatness!” Kaminari said acting high and mighty. Kasumi bowed mockingly.

“Well, Miss Greatness better hurry up or she’ll be late.” Said Kasumi reminding her again playfully. “Oh, yeah, I also have a mission tomorrow. So don’t be surprised if I’m gone.” Kaminari simply nodded while slipping on her ninja sandals.

“Bye Kasumi!” Said Kaminari leaving the house.

“Bye kid! Good luck!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari walked into her classroom with a slight bounce in her step. I’m graduating tomorrow! I’m not going to blow it now! She thought with confidence. She looked around the classroom and frowned ever so slightly. Naruto wasn’t here yet.

Sighing, she sat by the guy from the Abruame clan, Shino. Kaminari didn’t know why all the kids in her class were creped out by this guy. So what if he uses and has insects living in his body? They’re all just jealous they don’t have kick-ass clan jutsus like he does!

“Morning Shino.” She told the living ant farm. He acknowledged her presence simply by nodding. She gained a bored look as she leaned back in her seat. Where on earth is Iruka-sensei and Naruto!? She thought irritated.

Just as she thought that, Iruka came barging in the classroom dragging a tied up Naruto. Kaminari couldn’t help the laugh that escaped her throat. “Damn Naruto! What on earth did you do? Graffiti the Hokage’s house?!” She said laughing.

Naruto grinned mischievously, “Even better Nari! Look out the window!” She looked out the window that had a clear shot to the Hokage Monuments. Her eye’s widened slightly as she seen the graffiti on the past Hokage’s faces. Kaminari grinned.

“Damn! I was so close, but no cigar! Nice painting, Naruto!” She said now grinning at Naruto. Naruto grinned back, but Iruka got an anime vein when he realized he was being ignored.

“Fine! Since you like Naruto’s artwork so much, Hiyori-san, you can help him clean it up after school!” Kaminari winced slightly. “And the rest of the class will review the transformation jutsu, because of Naruto’s little prank! Now line up!” The class groaned as they lined up.

Kaminari’s eyes narrowed when she heard the class blaming Naruto. Sure, he made them have a review, but aren’t they supposed to be ninja’s?! They’ll be doing a lot more harder missions then proving to do a simple transformation! A voice brought Kaminari out of her thoughts.

“Sakura here! Transform!” In a puff of smoke the pink haired girl was transformed into a perfect vision of Iruka-sensei. In another puff of smoke she was Sakura again. “Did you see that Sasuke?” Sakura said battering her eyelashes at the Uchiha.

Kaminari couldn’t help the small smirk that appeared on her face when Sasuke ignored the pink haired bitch. She hated fan girls. They all should burn in hell. Sasuke did the transformation jutsu without saying a word. Then it was Naruto’s turn. “Knock them dead Naruto!” Kaminari cheered him on.

Naruto smirked at his friend before doing the transformation jutsu. “Transform!” Naruto had said, and in a puff of smoke there stood…a naked girl?! Kaminari laughed so hard she had to hold her stomach. Iruka’s eye’s popped out of his head as he got a major nose bleed.

Naruto transformed back into himself while laughing. “Ha, ha! You fell for my Sexy Jutsu!” Iruka didn’t find it so funny.

“CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!” Iruka-sensei yelled at Naruto. Someone, has some anger management issues! Kaminari thought with a sweat drop.

As Naruto walked by Kaminari whispered at him. “Hey Naruto! Great Jutsu! I bet I can top that and get most of the class off your back!”

“No way!” Naruto whispered back.

“Watch me!” She whispered with a smirk. Iruka had called Kaminari to do her transformation. She walked up in front of Iruka, did the correct hand sign and shouted “transform!” A puff of smoke encased her body.

When the smoke cleared, the class looked shocked. There stood a naked Sasuke! Fan girls fainted, Sasuke seethed, Iruka was too shocked at that moment, and the guys in the class laughed hard! In a puff of smoke Kaminari was back in her original form and was smirking. “Did I pass?”

“THAT DOES IT! I’M CALLING YOUR GUARDIAN, HIYORI!” Iruka yelled at her. The class laughed at her misfortune (Fan girls had woken up and Sasuke was smirking), except Naruto and Iruka. Kaminari was smiling?

Iruka called her aunt in front of the class. His face went to a smirking, I-told-you-so face to a pale, oh-crap look. He looked at Kaminari in a please-save-me motion. She mouthed, “No graffiti cleaning?” and he nodded vigorously.

She nodded, stood up and walked down to the pale teacher. He told the person on the other end that Kaminari wanted to talk. She grabbed the phone and put it to her ear. “Hi aunt Kasumi, what’s up?” the class fell out of their seats, but listened intently. To be funny, Kaminari flipped on speaker phone.

“So I heard you transformed into a nude version of that Uchiha boy, is this correct?” Kasumi’s voice came through the phone.

“That would be correct, aunt Kasumi.” Kaminari said. She smirked slightly when she noticed the class staring and listening intently. Sasuke was smirking in a ‘revenge’ like motion.

“I am so proud of you!!” She shouted. The whole class fell out of their seats and Sasuke‘s eyes went wide. “I am so happy that I taught you so well! Way to go kid!”

Kaminari grinned as she looked at Iruka-sensei, who had a look of horror on his face! “Thanks aunt Kasumi!” Kaminari looked at her class. All where wide-eyed, except Naruto, who was laughing out loud. He knew what her aunt was like.

“Was that you Naruto? I hope you’re having fun too, kid! I’m on speaker phone, right?” Kaminari told her aunt “yes”, as Naruto shouted at the phone from his desk saying, he was having fun.

“Well I have to go little niece! I have a mission! Bye everyone!” The sound of Kasumi hanging up her side of the phone rang through the classroom. Kaminari took the phone off speaker phone, and put the phone in it’s rightful place. The whole class was silent as Kaminari walked back to her spot by Shino.

So THAT’S where Hiyori gets it from! The whole class thought. Except Naruto, he was thinking of what kind of ramen he wanted to eat, but what else is new?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The big day was finally here! The graduation exam! Kaminari walked into the building with an even bigger spring in her step then yesterday! Oh my god! The day is finally here! Graduation Exam! Kaminari thought excitedly. She saw Naruto and sat by him. They were soon chatting away.

Iruka-sensei had walked up to the front of the class. “We’ll now start the final part of the exam. The final test will be on, the clone jutsu.” Kaminari’s attention snapped towards Naruto. Crap! Naruto sucks at that jutsu! She thought worriedly.

Naruto started to silently freak out. Kaminari put a comforting hand on Naruto’s shoulder. When he looked at her she gave him the ‘nice guy’ pose. “You’ll do great Naruto, believe it!” She told him. He gave a weak smile, neither of them truly believed it.

Iruka had called up Naruto for the jutsu and Kaminari gave him thumbs up. He walked into the room and she sighed when he was out of the room. “I hope he passes…”

“Don’t worry, he always finds a way to do something.” Kaminari’s eyes looked at the speaker. Slight surprise entered her eyes, but she looked back at the door. A sad smile was on her face.

“I hope you’re right Shino-kun. I really hope you are.” At that moment Kaminari’s name was called. She stood up and quietly told Shino to wish her luck. She entered the small room and saw a guy with white hair.

“Ok Hiyori-san, this is Mizuki. All you have to do is make 2 clones of yourself to pass.” Said Iruka. Kaminari nodded as she saw the table with forehead protectors on it. She took a deep breath as she put her hands in the correct hand sign. Ok Kaminari, you can do this! She told herself.

“Clone Jutsu!” She shouted and soon there was a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared there was 2 perfect clones, and 1 that looked like it needed to be hospitalized immediately.

Iruka gave a weak smile as he told her, “Congratulations, you pass!” The white haired guy, Mizuki, gave Kaminari her headband. She grabbed it with an emotionless face, and walked out. When she was out of the building she grinned really wide and shouted, “I graduated!”

“That’s great, kid!” Said a voice. She turned to the speaker.

“Kasumi! You came!” She said excitedly.

“Of course I did! I even finished the mission extra early to come see you! Come on, let’s head home!” Kasumi said wrapping an arm around her niece’s shoulders. Kaminari grinned and followed her. She looked back at the crowd. Naruto, I hope you passed too.
Meet Squad 7 by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! People are reviewing and reading my story! ^o^ I feel so loved!! (and plus I'm still hyped up cuz yesterday was my birthday. ^_~ ) Again, I only own my OCs and ideas! Here's the next installment of Thunder and Swirls!

Read on!
Kaminari yawned and had a lazy smile on her face. Not only did I graduate, but we have today off of school! She thought happily. She shifted the bag of groceries in her arms as she seen an orange figure and a smaller yellow figure. She gained a wide grin when she realized who was in front of her.

“Hey Naruto!” She shouted when she was a bit closer. The orange figure spun around really fast to look at Kaminari.

“Nari-san! Hi!” Said Naruto with his usual big grin.

The smaller yellow figure turned out to be a kid. “Hey boss, who’s she?”

“Hello, I’m Kaminari Hiyori. I’m Naruto’s best friend. Your name is Konohamaru right?” Konohamaru seemed surprised that she called him by his name, but he grinned wide.

“Yeah! Hey boss, I like her!” Konohamaru grinned widely at Naruto.

“So Naruto, you passed the exam, right? And what’s with this “boss” thing going on?” Naruto told his friend that he had passed and explained about the “boss thing” as she had put it.

“Ah, I see. Well I’m not getting involved with this, ok? I’ll see you in class tomorrow. Bye Naruto, bye Konohamaru.” She waved them bye with her unoccupied arm and headed to her house. On her way she passed a weird, older looking guy, with sunglasses, and a leaf bandana-style headband. He was running the opposite way she was going.

When the strange guy left Kaminari’s line of sight, she turned around to look back. There’s something about that guy… She shook her head to clear her thoughts and continued home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari was eating the breakfast that her aunt Kasumi made. After she had gotten home yesterday, she and her aunt had trained a bit, nothing much. Kaminari put her plate in the sink and headed out the door. She told her aunt “bye” on the way out.

She gave a huge smirk. Today was the day that she would be put on a squad of 3! And with some luck, She thought, I’ll be put on the same team as Naruto! With that happy thought in her head, she continued on to the Academy.

When she got to her designation, she sat by Naruto, who was sitting bye Sasuke. Naruto asked Kaminari if she could move. "Why?" Kaminari asked. After quickly explaining his plan to have Sakura sit bye him, Kaminari sighed as she moved into the empty desk right below her previous spot.

I honestly don’t see what Naruto sees in her. She’s selfish, mean, and a bitch to everyone, but Sasuke! Not even Sasuke likes her! Damn, do I hate that fan girl! Kaminari thought while silently seething. At that moment, Ino and Sakura entered the classroom. Speak of the devil! Kaminari thought while glaring at Sakura. Kaminari held more respect for Ino, simply because she’s not a bitch to everyone 24/7.

The young Hiyori watched Sakura’s eyes light up as she looked in Naruto’s general direction. She winced when she saw Naruto get roughly pushed out of the way by Sakura. Suddenly all of Sasuke’s fan girls had crowed around the spot next to him. They all wanted to be the one who sat bye him.

Kaminari’s eye began to twitch as the fan girls voices raised in volume. She couldn’t take it anymore. “Would you all just shut up?!” She snapped at the fan girls who got silent as they looked at her. “It’s just a fucking seat! A seat for god’s sake! Get over yourselves!” After bitching them out, she sat back down.

When the crowd’s shock had diminished, they started yelling at Naruto, who had jumped on the desk and was having a glaring contest with Sasuke. Kaminari choked on her own spit, before bursting out in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

Oh my god! She thought while laughing. Naruto and Sasuke are kissing!! Kaminari watched while laughing. Naruto and Sasuke quickly ripped apart, while gagging. Kaminari’s laughter had died down to an occasional giggle.

“Naruto.” Sakura’s voice said threateningly. “You are so dead!” Before Sakura, or the other fan girls, could get close enough to hurt Naruto, Kaminari sprung up from her desk and landed in front of Naruto.

“Don’t you dare touch him.” Kaminari growled out, while the intensity of her glare made them back off. She then plopped down in the seat that they wanted. Right between Naruto and Sasuke. They were about to yell at her, but at that moment, Iruka walked into the class room telling them all to sit down. Sakura was sitting in Kaminari’s previous spot.

Iruka-sensei had given the ‘congrats you’re genin’ speech and was now announcing the squads. “Now for squad 7 who will have four members because of the uneven number of graduates. Naruto Uzamaki,” Iruka had Kaminari’s and Naruto’s attention. “Kaminari Hiyori,”

“Yes! Naru and Nari forever!” Said Naruto and Kaminari, as they knocked knuckles with each other.

“Sakura Haruno,” said Iruka continuing.

“I’m doomed.” Stated Sakura, slumping in her desk.

“Damn it! Well…at least Naruto’s on my squad.” Said a no-so-thrilled Kaminari.

“Yeah! I’m with two pretty girls! Beat that Sasuke!” Said a happy Naruto.

“and Sasuke Uchiha. That’s it for squad 7.” Finished Iruka-sensei, going on to the next squad.

“Yeah!” Shouted Sakura, while throwing her hands in the air.

“Great…emo-boy, too.” Mumbled Kaminari. At least it wasn’t another fan girl! God save my soul if it was! She thought, trying to be positive. Naruto was yelling at Iruka about why he was put with Sasuke. Kaminari tuned into their conversation.

“…Naruto, you got the lowest score on the written test, while Sasuke got the highest. Sakura had the highest intelligence out of the females, but did the worst on physical exams. Kaminari did the best on the physical exams for the females, but didn’t do so great on the intelligence portion of the exam. That’s why your team was formed the way it was.” Explained Iruka.

Kaminari nodded. That sounds about right. She thought, referring to Iruka-sensei’s explanation. “Now,” Started Iruka, “You’re all excused for lunch. When lunch is over you will all come back here and wait for your new Jonin sensei.”
Squad 7's Sensei Is... by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
lol I'm happy people enjoy my story so much! Thank you all! You put me in the mood to update! ^_^

KEY:
“blah” = talking
blah = thoughts
~*~*~*~*~ = scene change

Read on!
Kaminari sat on a bench, opened her lunch bag and peered inside. A small grin made its way to her mouth as she pulled out a sandwich. mmmm…tuna fish… Kaminari thought happily. She took a bite out of the sandwich, and savored the taste.

Swallowing the first bite, she started to bite into the sandwich a second time, but stopped. Hey, where’s Naruto? She thought looking around for her friend, while her sandwich was still in her mouth. Her eyes darted around the area, but no sign of Naruto. Shrugging her shoulders, she finished her second bite. Oh well, Naruto’s a big boy. He can handle himself.

Quickly finishing the sandwich, she dug through her bag again and pulled out an apple. She leaned back on the bench as she took her first bite. While chewing, she saw something that almost made her choke. Sasuke Uchiha was staring at her while…smiling? Kaminari stopped chewing and stared at the raven haired boy, who was staring back at her.

Can’t a person finish their lunch in peace without having an emo stare at them?! Kaminari thought while swallowing. “What do you want Uchiha?” She said while sitting up.

“Your lips are so red and inviting. Makes me want to kiss them.” ‘Sasuke’ said as he sauntered up to Kaminari. Kaminari’s apple slipped through her hands. Wait, WHAT?! Kaminari thought, shocked. B-but…I thought he was gay! Hints were everywhere!

Kaminari shook her head to rid her current thoughts. Meanwhile, ‘Sasuke’, took a seat right by her on the bench. “Kaminari-san, I want to ask you something.” She looked at Sasuke while he said this. Her eyes were wide. Oh, God! Please say he isn’t going to ask me to marry him! Please God, no! She thought wildly.

“What do you think of Naruto?” He asked curiously. THERE IS A GOD!! Wow, when God answers prayers, he’s quick! She thought happily. Kaminari looked at ‘Sasuke’ and scooted away from him. When did he get so close?

“Naruto?” Started Kaminari. “He’s my best friend, funny, determined and loyal. Why do you want to know?” She finished. Surprise entered her eyes. ‘Sasuke’ looked like he was going to cry happy tears. Oh, I see how it is now! She thought figuring it out.

“So,” Started Kaminari again. “how long are you going to keep this jutsu up, Naruto?” ‘Sasuke’s’ eyes widened.

“I, uh…have to go!” Said ‘Sasuke’ running away. Kaminari chuckled slightly. Naruto of all people should know I’d never turn my back on him! Worry wart. Kaminari pulled out the juice box and sipped on the grape flavored liquid. She picked up the fallen apple and threw in a trash can near by.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari eyes had shown complete boredom as she watched Naruto walk back and forth in front of the class room. My god! Sensei’s so early! I’ll have to tell him to come later! Kaminari thought sarcastically. “Of course,” She started to mumble. “we get the late one.”

“Hey what are you doing?!” Said Sakura’s voice. Kaminari looked over with a ‘huh?’ look on her face. There, she saw Naruto stick a dirty chalkboard eraser between the door and the wall. That’s kind of minor, Naruto. Our sensei should get the colored honey and chicken feathers treatment. Kaminari thought blandly.

“That’s what he gets for coming late, surprise!” Said Naruto jumping off of the stool he was apparently standing on.

“You know you shouldn’t do stuff like that. You’re just asking for trouble.” Sakura said. Cha! I love stuff like this! Inner Sakura thought happily.

Sasuke scoffed. “Our teacher’s a Jonin, an elite ninja. You think he’d fall for a simple trap like that?” He said. Kaminari looked at Sasuke with a slight glare.

“What are you insinuating, Uchiha? My aunt is a Jonin and you got to hear her on speaker phone not to many days ago.” Kaminari smirked when she saw Sasuke twitch. Ah, good times, good times! She thought still smirking.

The group of four looked at the door when a hand appeared in it and pushed the door open. The chalkboard eraser landed on head filled with silver hair. The room went quiet for a few moments before Naruto started pointing and laughing at the man in the doorway.

“I’m so sorry sensei! I told him not to do it! I’d never do a thing like that!” Said Sakura. Kaminari jumped up from her seat while pointing at Sakura.

“All lies! You wanted that to happen just like the rest of us! Don’t even try to Mary-Sue your flat ass way out of this!” Said Kaminari. The silver haired man picked up the eraser and put it back by the chalkboard. When he stood to his full height, the group could see his visible eye was black, and he wore a mask.

“Let’s see, how do I put this?” He started. “My first impression of this group is…I hate you all.” Kaminari was the only one who wasn’t really affected by his words.

“The feeling is mutual sensei. Incase you didn’t get the memo, Halloween’s over, sensei!” She shot back at him. Their new sensei looked at Kaminari with slight amusement in his eye.

“Correction. I hate you all, with the exception of Snappy here.” Kaminari got a blank look on her face. …Snappy? She thought mentally twitching.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Squad 7 (sensei included!), was on top of the Ninja Academy’s roof. The group had been a little confused on what to say when their new sensei wanted introductions, so they made him go first.

“My name is Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate…I don’t feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? I never really thought about it. As for my hobbies…I have lots of hobbies.” Squad 7 got blank looks on their faces. So we learned his name. Well done, sensei! Thought Kaminari sarcastically.

“Ok. Your turn. You in the orange.” Kakashi said.

“I’m Naruto Uzamaki, believe it! I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen at the Ichiraku Noodle Shop! But I hate the 3 minutes you have to wait after you pour the hot water in the ramen cup. My hobbies are eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them! My future dream is to be best Hokage ever! Believe it!”

“Alright, next.” Said Kakashi looking at Sakura.

“Me?” Asked Sakura.

“No, the invisible guy next to you.” Kaminari mumbled. Luckily, Sakura didn’t hear it and continued.

“My name is Sakura Haruno. What I like is…uh, I mean the person I like is…” She looked at Sasuke and giggled. “Uh, my hobby is…”

“Stalking Sasuke, while he’s nude in the shower.” Kaminari casually said, earning a yell from Sakura. Taking a few seconds to calm herself down, Sakura continued.

“My dream for the future is…” She looked at Sasuke and squealed.

“Uh, ok. What do you hate?” Asked Kakashi innocently.

“NARUTO AND KAMINARI!” She yelled. Naruto gave a depressed look.

“That was not necessary, Sakura! But I‘m glad we have some sort of an understanding.” Kaminari yelled back at the pink haired girl. She wrapped a comforting arm around the depressed Naruto’s shoulders.

“Alright, your turn, Snappy.” Said Kakashi.

“First off, my name’s Kaminari Hiyori, not Snappy.” Kaminari blinked when she saw Kakashi go ridged. “I like my friends, thunderstorms, my aunt, and being myself. I hate most of Sasuke’s fan girls for not having a life, and people who try to hurt my friends. My dream for the future? To be able to protect my friends and master my kekkei genkai, I guess.”

Kakashi nodded. “And the last one.”

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don’t particularly like anything. I don’t have a dream, but an ambition. I’m going to restore my clan and kill a certain someone.”

“Wait,” Started Kaminari. “Did I just hear Sasuke say, his dream is to have sex?” Naruto laughed out loud, while Sakura yelled at Kaminari with a blush on her face. Sasuke glared at the young Hiyori. Kakashi coughed and started to talk.

“Good. You’re all unique and have your own ways and ideas. We’ll have our first mission tomorrow.” He said.

Naruto got an excited look on his face. “What kind of mission are we talking about, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked.

“A survival mission.” Kakashi answered.

“I thought we’re going to have a real mission, not more practice! We already did this stuff back at the academy, that’s how we go here!” Complained/stated Sakura.

“This won’t be like your previous training.” Said Kakashi.

“So…uh, what kind of training is it then?” Asked Naruto innocently. Kakashi began to laugh kind of darkly.

Kaminari’s eyes narrowed slightly. “What’s so funny? Have an ant crawl up your pants?” Kaminari asked. Kakashi ignored the second question.

“Of the twenty-seven graduates that came here, only nine will be actually be accepted as Genin. Maybe ten if squad seven, your squad passes. The other eighteen will be weeded out and sent back to the academy. In other words, this is a pass or fail test. The chance you’ll fail is at least 66%!” Said Kakashi.

“What the fuck?! We already passed those damn tests back at the academy! What the hell gives?!” Shouted Kaminari angrily.

“Language, Hiyori. Those tests were just used to see who was acceptable to become genin, or not.” Kakashi explained. What a bunch of bull! We did all that hard work for practically nothing! Thought Kaminari angrily.

“That’s how it is,” Started Kakashi. “Be at the designated training spot at five am tomorrow. Bring your ninja gear. As for a word of advice, don’t eat breakfast, you’ll puke. You’re dismissed.” Kakashi said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Alright stay calm, Kaminari. You’ll just have to ask Kasumi for some last minute training and some advice. Kaminari nodded to herself as these thoughts went threw her head. “Well, I’m going home. See you all tomorrow.” She told her squad, while standing up. She wiped imaginary dust of her butt and headed back home.
Morning Bells Are Ringing! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
I like cookies. >_>
I don't own Naruto. Just my OCs and ideas.

KEY:
"This is" = Talking
And these are = Thoughts (mostly)
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari looked herself over in her full body mirror. It felt a little strange wearing the traditional Hiyori ninja armor. This shouldn’t even be classified as armor Thought Kaminari adjusting her weapon of choice on her back. Her weapon of choice was a black handled, grim reaper-like scythe. The weapon she had been training with ever since she could walk. Kaminari adjusted her leaf headband, which was on her forehead.

Her armor consisted of, a dark gold tank top, with the crest of the Hiyori clan on the back, under a black long sleeved fishnet shirt. Black gloves that went up to her elbows covered her hands. Her black kimono pants were made out of a light and flexible, but sturdy material. The pants cover the tops of her black ninja sandals. Her black leather belt that held up her pants, had two kunai pouches on them. One pouch was on the left hip, the other was on the right. The pouch on the left had scrolls in it, and the one on the right had regular kunai and shuriken in it.

“You look so much like your mother in that outfit.” Said Kasumi, walking into Kaminari’s bedroom. Kaminari posed lamely at the mirror, checking herself out.

“I feel dumb in this armor, Kasumi. I want to wear something my style, like my sweater. The only things I like are my weapons and pants.” She told her aunt. Kaminari grimaced at her reflection. Kasumi laughed lightly.

“My, you even sound like your mother! She wasn’t too fond of wearing that thing for the first time either. Sorry, kid. This is one tradition you have to follow, even I had to. A Hiyori has to wear the armor of the Hiyori clan when they first become genin, or they will not be considered ninja by the clan.” Said Kasumi sympathetically, while in a mock ‘lecture’ pose.

“Yeah, I know.” Kaminari turn to her aunt and gave her a small grin. Kasumi gave a light grin in response.

“Cheer up kid, life’s not so bad. Now, I suppose I better let you go.” Kasumi squinted at the clock. “You’re already an hour late, but knowing Kakashi…you’ll still be there before him.”

“And that’s all your fault! You made me eat breakfast, after Kakashi specifically told us not to! Bad, aunty Kasumi! Bad!” Said Kaminari giving her aunt the mock ‘lecture pose’. Kasumi snorted.

“Please,” Kasumi started. “if I hadn’t made you eat breakfast you be a sitting duck, immobilized by hunger pains. Your chakra would be weakened and you wouldn’t be able to think straight. Excuse me for trying to look out for my little niece! Anorexia isn’t the way to go.” Said Kasumi in mock anger.

Kaminari smiled at her aunt. “Yeah, I know. Thanks for looking out for me. I best be off! Bye Kasumi.” She said as she walked out the door. Her aunt simply smiled and waved. Kaminari began to jump from roof top to roof top, in order to get to the training grounds faster.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hi guys!” Kaminari said to the sleeping group.

“Nari-chan! You’re late! And Kakashi-sensei isn’t here yet either.” Said Naruto walking up to his friend. Kaminari laughed as she heard Naruto’s stomach growl. Naruto blushed. “Aw, shut-up! You didn’t eat breakfast either!”

“Actually…I did eat breakfast.” Kaminari said with shifty eyes.

“What?!” Said Kaminari’s three teammates. I think they’re a tad bit angry with me. Thought Kaminari with a sweat drop.

“But Nari-chan,” Started Naruto quietly. “Kakashi-sensei told us not to eat breakfast! I know you heard that!” Kaminari sighed.

“Naruto, on my list of people I respect,” Kaminari started to explain. “My aunt is much higher on my list then Kakashi is, currently. So if my aunt tells me to eat breakfast, and Kakashi-sensei tells me not to; who do you think I’m most likely to listen to?” Naruto sighed at Kaminari’s stubbornness, before chuckling.

Kaminari shot her best friend a look of confusion. “What the hell are you wearing?!” Laughed Naruto as he pointed at Kaminari’s clothes. Kaminari blushed and got a slightly angry look. Sakura was looking at Kaminari with mocking eyes as she snickered at her. Sasuke didn’t pay any attention, no big surprise there.

“Sh-shut-up you two! It’s not by my choice I had to wear this! This is one of my clan’s traditions!” Kaminari said trying to justify herself. The blush on her face dulled the effect.

“What would that be, Hiyori? To look like a whore with no taste?” Sneered Sakura. Kaminari’s blush vanish and was replaced with a look of pure rage.

“What the hell did you just say to me, bitch?!” Said Kaminari charging at Sakura. Naruto quickly held Kaminari back, while attempting to calm her down. He carefully avoided the razor sharp weapon that rested on her back.

“Sakura! How could you say such a thing?! Nari-san! Calm down! She’s not worth it!” Said Naruto trying to calm her down. Kaminari froze, she couldn’t believe she just hear Naruto say that to Sakura. And from the looks on their faces, the rest of the group couldn’t believe it either. Kaminari glared at Sakura one more time before calmly getting out of Naruto’s grasp.

“Good morning, guys.” Said Kakashi suddenly appearing in front of them. Any shock from what had just happened with the group was gone now.

“You’re late!” Yelled Naruto, Sakura, and Kaminari.

“Sorry, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around.” Kakashi ‘explained’. Well that’s the biggest bunch of bull I’ve heard, yet! Thought Kaminari angrily. Kakashi coughed before explaining the whole alarm clock and 2 bells deal.

“If you fail to get the bells before the timer goes off, then you’ll be tied to a post and I’ll eat my lunch in front of you.” Stated Kakashi simply. Kaminari smirked as he said that. Aunt Kasumi, you don’t know just how much I’m loving you right about now!

“Ok,” Kakashi began. “ready.” Naruto charged forward with a kunai in hand. Kakashi caught Naruto’s hand, spun him around so the kunai was pointed at Naruto’s neck, and pinned the orange clad ninja wannabe to the ground. “Relax I didn’t say ‘go’ yet.” Taunted Kakashi. He let Naruto go. “GO!” Kakashi suddenly said. Kaminari quickly took cover in a tree and concealed her charka.

Ok, Sasuke’s in the tree across from me…the bitch is in the bush…Naruto’s… Kaminari mentally sighed when she saw Naruto still standing there. …still there. Naruto apparently wanted a ‘fair’ fight. Kaminari watched as Kakashi put his hand in his kunai pouch. She automatically put her hand in her right kunai pouch griping a kunai.

Her grip loosened when she saw her sensei pull out a book. Make-Out…Paradise? Lovely time to read porn in front of us, sensei suddenly, another thought went threw her head. She nodded to herself and decided to go through with it. She quietly snuck through the trees behind Kakashi.

Kaminari put her hands in to the hand sign known as ‘ram’. She closed her eyes to concentrate better. A small surge of chakra filled her body. But with her charka being suppressed, it appeared that she had the same amount of chakra as a fairly large bird. She took her hands out of the sign. Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu, a nice trick when you need some more power. Thought Kaminari grinning.

She opened her eyes, only to see Naruto get the ‘One-Hundred Years of Pain’ jutsu. She cringed as she saw Kakashi ‘poke’ Naruto’s butt. …and I thought Sasuke was gay…No! I mustn’t loose my composure! Kaminari thought to herself with a disturbed look on her face.

Naruto, who had been poked so hard that he went flying in a nearby lake, glared at Kakashi from his spot in the lake. Naruto began yelling at Kakashi about ‘how could he fight if he was so hungry?’ Kaminari edged out from behind the tree and looked at Naruto’s eyes. Before long, Naruto had glanced at Kaminari. Kaminari made some hand gestures, and Naruto gave a small nod, while still yelling at Kakashi.

Suddenly, shadow clones of Naruto popped out of the lake and latched on Kakashi. Kaminari made her move here. She jumped out of the tree, towards Kakashi, and gripped her scythe. She unhooked her scythe in mid-air and slashed at Kakashi, when she was just four feet away.

A loud pop and smoke soon covered the field. Kaminari realized that she had cut through two Naruto clones. She landed on the ground as swiftly looked around while holding her weapon in a defensive position. She saw nothing but clones. The Naruto’s had got the idea that one of them was really Kakashi and started to fight each other.

“Naruto! Just cancel the jutsu!” Kaminari yelled at the group of clones. The clones instantly stopped fighting with each other.

“Oh yeah!” They all said as a loud pop and a lot of smoke covered the area. When the smoke cleared, only Kaminari and a bruised Naruto were left. Gah! He got away! And we’re out in the open! Thought Kaminari, gripping her scythe tighter, while trying to find Kakashi’s chakra.

“Hey look!” Said Naruto pointing at something. Kaminari looked to see Naruto running over to a bell on the ground. “He must have dropped it!” Said Naruto approaching the bell. Kaminari’s eyes widen as she jumped towards Naruto.

“Naruto, you idiot! Get away!” She yelled, but it was pointless. Naruto had gotten caught in a trap. As soon as he was caught, however, he was released. Kaminari used her scythe to cut the rope and caught Naruto at the same time. She landed softly on the ground and set Naruto down. “Dammit, Naruto! No Jonin would drop something that important on accident! Were you paying any attention to any of Iruka-sensei’s lessons?!” She yelled at her friend. And we’re still out in the open!

Kaminari twitched when she realized that not only did Naruto completely ignore her, he got caught again. In the. Same. Damn. Trap! Instead of using her scythe again to cut him down, she threw him a kunai. It embedded in the tree right next to his head. Ok, Naruto won’t listen to me, teaming up with him obviously isn’t helping…maybe I should try teaming up with Mr. Emo or something… Kaminari thought nodding to herself. She jumped into a tree and followed Sasuke’s chakra, leaving Naruto there.

The sound of a scream diverted her task of finding Sasuke. Kaminari jumped down from a tree and saw an unconscious Sakura. Kaminari nudged Sakura’s limp body with her foot. “Hey…you alive? Hey, bitch?” Kaminari saw Sakura’s body twitch as her lungs began heaving. Coming back from the dead just to get me, eh, Sakura? Good at least you’re not dead. Kaminari turned away from Sakura’s body and took off running at Sasuke’s chakra.

“Strange…” Kaminari mumbled to herself. Emo-boy’s chakra spiked. He’s fighting then? Kakashi! She jumped up on a tree, and began tree hopping as quickly and quietly as possible. An electric chakra mixed with a fire type chakra. Kaminari smirked. The emo’s chakra is fire-type, gotcha, sensei! Landing in a tree that over looked an opening in the forest, Kaminari had got to see Kakashi use the Earth Style: Head Hunter jutsu.

Kaminari pulled out a scroll from her left pouch and opened it. Biting her thumb to draw blood, she smeared the blood on the kanji’s in the scroll. She smirked as she seen Kakashi leave himself open by talking to Sasuke. Take this sensei! Gemini Summon no Jutsu!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You’re right you are different from the others” Said Kakashi. “But different isn’t always better.” Sasuke glared at Kakashi as he stood up to his full height. Suddenly Kakashi jumped swiftly to the right. Kunai and shuriken embedded in the ground where he once was standing.

“I was wondering when you’d come out and play.” Kakashi said, looking behind to the left. Sasuke turned his head and saw the love of his life. Nah, I’m just messing with ya. Ah, fuck. She’s here. Sasuke thought bitterly. Kaminari was in front of Kakashi holding her scythe in a defensive stance.

“No need to wonder mouse, the cat is here to play.” Stated Kaminari smugly. Kakashi seemed amused by her answer. Kaminari charged head on at Kakashi. Child’s play. He thought dodging her scythe. Kakashi’s vest gained a small tare in it as Kaminari swung her scythe. Sasuke suddenly had a look of slight surprise on his face.

Suddenly without warning the ground around Sasuke’s body exploded as his, and another body, shot straight up into the air. “Wha?” Kakashi said looking back as he dodged Kaminari’s scythe. His visible eye widened as he saw Kaminari dropping Sasuke’s body on the ground. He swiftly looked at the person attacking him. “So, clone jutsu, huh?”

“Not quite!” Said the second Kaminari that helped out Sasuke. She unlatched her scythe and took an offensive position. The first Kaminari smirked as she took a defensive stance. Kakashi took out a kunai. “Curious yet?” Kaminari II said.

“You should be. Our teamwork is perfectly unison.” Kaminari I said while smirking.

“Alright. I’m curious. How?” Said Kakashi giving in to his inner curiosity. The two Kaminari’s charged at Kakashi.

“Gemini Summon no Jutsu! That’s how! Let your inner twin out!” The two Kaminari’s said in union as they attacked Kakashi together. Kakashi grabbed Kaminari II’s scythe and yanked it out of her hands. Kaminari II had noticed the absence of the Uchiha. Coward! I save your fan girl-loved-ass and you go hide on me when I need you to help me take this guy down?! Curse you emos!!”

Kaminari II, or the real Kaminari, took out a kunai and threw it at Kakashi. Kakashi blocked the Gemini Kaminari’s scythe with the one he stole from the real Kaminari. He jumped away from the kunai that was aimed at him. With his guard lowered slightly, Gemini Kaminari slashed her weapon at the strings that held the bells.

Kaminari shot forward when Gemini Kaminari made that slash. It’s a hit! She thought as she dived for the bell that landed on the ground. “I got it!” She said as she held the small bell in her hand. She stood up and to look at Kakashi, but he wasn’t there. “Where’d sensei go?” At that moment a faint ringing alerted her that time was up. She grinned widely as she fingered the bell in her hand.

Canceling her summoning jutsu, she picked up her weapon from were it was discarded on the ground, and walked back to the designated area. When she entered the area, she noticed everyone was here…and Naruto was tied to a post. She laughed slightly as she seen Naruto. “Aw, shut-up, Nari-san! Like you did any better!” A jingling cut him off.

Three pairs of eyes stared at the young Hiyori with surprise. A small silver bell was hanging on what was left of a red string. Kaminari jerked her hand again and the bell tinkled again. “You guys have no idea how much I love my aunt for training me!” Kaminari grinned.

“Well, looks like one of you did get a bell. I guess Hiyori passes. As for the rest of you,” Kakashi faced the three by the posts. “You won’t have to worry about going back to the ninja academy.” He told them. All who weren’t holding a bell, gained a confused look.

“We passed? But all I did was faint. Was that enough to pass?” Said Sakura. Naruto gained a happy expression, but that was soon wiped away.

“You all should stop being ninjas. You don‘t think like ninja, you think like brats. In fact, if it wasn‘t for Hiyori, you wouldn’t have gotten as far as you did. Some of you would be dead now.” Kakashi continued. Ouch, harsh, sensei. Thought Kaminari.

Sasuke shot forward with kunai in hand. Before Sasuke could even touch Kakashi, he was spun and pinned down by Kakashi. I can’t say I blame Sasuke’s reaction. Kaminari thought, not even noticing what she had called him.

“You think it’s all about you, don’t you?” Said Kakashi to Sasuke. Sakura exploded.

“Get off of Sasuke! You can’t step on him like he’s some bug!” She shouted out. Kakashi turned his attention to Sakura and Naruto.

“You don’t know what it means to be ninja. You think it’s a game.” Kakashi said. These words seemed to have an effect on the group. “Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that question for one moment?”

“To torture us in the most subtle way possible?” Kaminari said trying to lighten the mood a little. The look Kakashi gave her made her mouth shut instantly.

“You never realized what this exercise was about! Not even close! Kaminari was the only one who understood, even if she didn’t understand it herself. Think, what did she do that you all didn’t?” Kakashi said. What did I do special? …used jutsu, but they did that…fight…but they did that too…wait.

“…of course…! Trying to work with the team was the only thing I did out of the ordinary, right?” Kaminari said finally figuring it out. Kakashi nodded at her.

“See? Kaminari-san understands.” Kakashi. “When people put themselves above the squad, this can lead to failure. Example,” Kakashi took out a kunai and placed it to Sasuke’s neck. “Sakura! Kill Naruto now or Sasuke dies!” Kaminari instantly put her hand on her right pouch.

“Sakura if you even think about hurting Naruto, then I’ll kill you myself!” She snarled threateningly. Kakashi nodded at the scenario he created. He took the kunai off Sasuke’s neck.

“That’s what happens on a mission. Someone messes up and you’ve got an impossible choice on your hands. Someone ends up dead.” Said Kakashi releasing Sasuke and walking to a stone. Most of squad seven sighed in relief. “Did you guys look at this stone? The names engraved on it? They are all ninja who are honored as heroes.”

“That’s it! I’ve decided I’m going to have my name engraved on that stone! Yeah, believe it!” Naruto said happily while squirming at his bonds. Kaminari glared at the clueless blond, who was her friend.

“Not if I can help it Naruto! That’s the KIA stone! KIA! Killed. In. Action. You’re not leaving me yet!” She scolded her friend. A long melancholy pause came over the group. Kakashi turned and faced the group.

“Alright, I’m going to give you three one more chance. But I’m going to make it much harder on you. You’ll have three hours to get a bell. Eat your lunch now to build up strength, but don’t feed Naruto any. It’s his punishment for trying to break the rules. And if anyone tries to feed him, they automatically fail. Even Snappy over there.” Kakashi said.

“What the fuck?!” Kaminari’s yelled angrily. “I’ve already passed your damn test! Do I pass or fail?! Make up your damn mind already! And it‘s Kaminari! Not Snappy!” She yelled at Kakashi.

“Language Hiyori. I make the rules, you follow them.” Kakashi turned around and disappeared in a puff of smoke. Squad 7 didn’t move for a while. Stomachs growling snapped them out of their stupor. Sasuke and Sakura grabbed their bento boxes and started eating.

Kaminari grabbed hers and just looked at it. Hearing Naruto’s stomach growl made her twitch. His unconvincing words of him lasting without food made it worse. Sighing, Kaminari opened the box and walked up to Naruto. “Here you eat it. I’ve already eaten, remember?” She told him with a half smile.

“Kaminari you can’t do that!” Said Sakura. “You’ll get disqualified!” Sasuke followed Kaminari’s lead and pushed his half eaten lunch to Naruto.

“Hiyori’s right.” Started the emo. “If Naruto’s weak, then our chances to get a bell will decrease.” Sakura looked at her half eaten bento box as well. Kaminari sighed when she heard Sakura’s diet excuse.

Kaminari shook her head. “No you guys keep your lunches. I’ll give mine to Naruto.” Kaminari grabbed the half of a boiled egg in her chop sticks. She looked at Naruto’s face. His eyes were shining as he watched her intensely. “Open wide.” She said smiling, as she put the egg in his mouth. A loud explosion made her spin around.

You!“ Kakashi said appearing out of the smoke. He started making hand signs. “You broke the rules I hope your ready for the punishment!” Dark clouds rolled in suddenly. “Any last words?”

A few thousand. Kaminari thought meekly. “B-but you s-said…you said we had to work together as a team! And that’s why Kaminari…Sasuke and Sakura…” Naruto said scared.

Sasuke continued for Naruto. “We’re all on this squad! We’re all in this together!” Sakura gained some confidence.

“Yeah that’s right! We gave our lunch to him because the four of us are one!” The pink haired girl said.

“Yeah, believe it!” Naruto and Kaminari said together. Kakashi walked towards them. Kaminari dropped the bento box and took out her scythe in an offensive manor.

“The four of you are one? That’s your excuse?” Kakashi got his hands out of the ‘rat’ hand sign. “You pass.”

“Huh?” Said Naruto and Sakura. Kaminari and Sasuke stayed in the fight stances they were in. The dark clouds began to disappear from the sky.

“You, pass.” Kakashi said slower. Kakashi-sensei began to explain why they passed. Kaminari and Sasuke got out of their attack poses. “The exercise is over. Everyone passes. Tomorrow squad 7 seven has its first mission. See you then.” After giving the group the ‘nice guy pose’ he started to walk away. Sasuke and Sakura followed behind.

“Gah!” Yelled Naruto. “I knew they would do this! I knew they’d abandon me--ah!” Naruto fell flat on his face. Naruto looked around to see Kaminari putting her kunai away. She too, then started toward the village. She stopped and looked over her shoulder.

“Aren’t you coming, Naruto? I’m headed to the ramen stand. You going to join me?” She asked him. Naruto’s eyes widened as he smiled.

“Yeah, yeah! Wait for me Nari-san!” He said running after his friend.
A Dangerous Mission: Hiyori's Horror by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! Chapter 5 is here! Believe it! xD lol Thanks to all who reviewed, read, and favorited this story! You're all awsome! Seriously.

I own my OCs and a few ideas. I do not own Naruto in any form or way. So please put your lawyers away. Thank you.

KEY :
Ah = Thoughts (mostly)
"Choo" = Talking
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
“Sakura here, I’ve arrived point ‘B’” Sakura said into the walky talky headset.

“Sasuke here, I’m at point ‘C’” Said Mr. I’m-too-emo-for-my-shirt, in his walky talky.

“Naruto here, I’ve reached point ‘A’. Believe it!” Naruto’s voice rang into his walky talky.

“This is scout 29-er-9-er, I have reached point ‘D’, over.”

“Nice, Hiyori.” Said Kakashi through his own walky talky. “What’s your distance from the target?”

“Five meters.” Naruto said peeking behind a tree.

“Aright, wait for my signal” Kakashi said. The rest of the squad tensed and got ready to pounce. “Now!”

When Kaminari jumped out behind her tree, she saw that Naruto had the cat in his hands. Naruto screamed as the cat scratched him, while Sasuke confirmed it was the ‘target’. Kaminari reached into her left kunai pouch and pulled out a silver bell on a tattered red string. She kept it to rub into her sensei’s face. She crouched low to the ground and began dragging the bell on the ground, making the bell tinkle.

Tora’s, the cat that was scratching Naruto, ears had shot up when the sound of the small bell tinkled. The cat spotted the shiny bell that was being dragged on the ground. Tora jumped off Naruto, and got low to the ground in a stalking-prey-ready-to-pounce motion. Tora then shot toward the bell.

Kaminari had let go of the bell, and watched as Tora played with the shiny sphere. She then picked up the chubby cat and her bell. “Come on guys, we need to deliver the cat to the Hokage” The Hiyori said.

~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~

Each member of squad 7 had their own sweat drop at the site before them. …poor kitty…ANIMAL ABUSER!! Kaminari thought as she saw the women hug her cat so tight that it was crying. Quite literally, too.

“Now then,” the older voice of the Hokage started. “For squad seven’s next mission, we have several available tasks. Among them is babysitting the chief councilors three year old, helping his wife with the shopping, digging up potatoes--”

“No!” Naruto complained. Thank god Naruto said something! That list makes me feel so…non-ninja-ish. Kaminari thought blankly. “I want a real mission! Something dangerous and exciting. Not some lousy babysitting!” Naruto continued.

“How dare you! You’re just a bunch of genin with no experience!” Shouted Iruka-sensei from his spot by the Hokage.

“And you need some major anger management classes! I don’t see your point!” Randomly shouted Kaminari standing by Naruto’s side. Iruka twitched at that remark. The Hokage sighed and started to lecture.

“Naruto, Kaminari, it seems you don’t under stand the tasks you have been given. Many different types of requests for missions come into our village everyday. From babysitting to assassination. These requests are carefully recorded, analyzed, then ranked A, B, C, or D. Depending on their difficulty…” The Hokage noticed no one was listening. Squad 7 was listening to Naruto’s lunch speech. “Silence!” Hokage yelled.

“Oh…sorry.” Said Kakashi-sensei sheepishly. Naruto spun around to look at the Hokage.

“You keep lecturing me like you’re my grandfather or something!” Said Naruto irritated. “But I’m not the little brat that used to pull pranks all the time! I‘m a ninja now and I want a ninja mission”

“Yeah!” Kaminari agreed. “And the only thing I got out of that whole speech is that people who are too lazy to watch their own kids, have us genin do it!” Iruka suddenly grinned as he started to chuckle. The Hokage gained a grin as well.

“So the great NaruNari gang want to prove that they’re not brats anymore. That they’re real ninja now. Very well,” Everyone’s head snapped towards the Hokage. Had they heard right? “Since you are so determined, I’ll give you a C rank mission.” Touch down! Pouting always wins! Thought Kaminari happily.

The Hokage briefed the squad on what the mission was. Bodyguards. Sounds simple enough. The young Hiyori thought. The Hokage told the client to come in. I don’t think any of us were expecting what we saw. A drunken old guy. Lovely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A few hours later, squad seven and the drunken old guy, Tazuna, were walking toward the mist village. On the road again! I just can’t wait to get on the road again…puddle? Kaminari thought as they past the miniature lake in the road. Well that’s odd. It hasn’t rained for a while…oh well. This is a C rank. Maybe some animal peed there.

Kaminari shrugged slightly as she adjusted her navy blue shoulder bag. She was wearing a black hooded sweater thats zipper was opened slightly ,with the traditional Hiyori clan armor kimono pants. Under her sweater was a gold colored beater that had the crest of the Hiyori clan on the back. Her two kunai pouches were on their normal spots on her hips. Her headband was on her forehead and her trusty scythe was on her back, like always.

Suddenly a burst of chakra and a shout made the group stop and turn around. Kaminari’s eyes widened. “Holy shit! The puddle’s alive!” She shouted as two figures attacked the group’s jonin. The group stared in shock as Kakashi was reduced to piles of flesh.

Kaminari felt sick seeing her sensei die in front of her, but she couldn’t move due to shock. It wasn’t until Sasuke pinned the attackers bladed chain to a tree did she finally take out her scythe. When the attacking ninjas got loose, one went for Tazuna, while the other went after Naruto.

Kaminari didn’t think when she acted. She lunged her self at Naruto’s attacker. “Kamisori!” Blood sprayed on her face as she sliced the enemy ninja’s arm. Lucky for him, he had moved his arm, other wise the arm would have been sliced clean off. Kaminari eyes widened when see saw a tall figure grab the enemy nin and go after the other one.

Kaminari smiled and happy tears pricked her eyes, but didn’t fall. Kakashi-sensei! You’re alive! She thought happily. She put her scythe back on her back. Kakashi turned his head towards the young Hiyori, but Kaminari could tell he wasn’t talking to her. “Naruto, I’m sorry I didn’t get here sooner. I didn’t mean for you to get hurt.”

What?! Kaminari thought as she quickly spun around to face Naruto. He was holding his hand. On his hand was three bloody scratches. So I couldn’t fully protect him. She thought. “I’m so sorry Naruto! I should have snapped out of it sooner to help!” Kaminari rapidly told her friend, while she cussed herself out.

Naruto smiled weakly at her. He told her not to worry about it, after all, it was just a scratch. Kaminari returned his weak smile. “Naruto!” Kakashi’s voice rang out in an alert tone. “Those ninja’s claws had poison in them! You need to get the poison out right now!”

Naruto’s and Kaminari’s eyes widened as they heard their sensei say this. They stared at the wound in horror. Ok, calm down, now think! Kasumi must have taught you something on how to remove poison! Come on brain! Think! Warm liquid on her face snapped her out of her thinking trance.

Her eyes held shock mixed with horror as she saw Naruto stab himself with a kunai to get the poison out. Kaminari lifted her hand to her cheek, where the liquid was. She wiped some off and stared at her hand. Her eyes went blank. It was Naruto’s blood… She thought in a trance.

Kaminari didn’t even notice Sakura yelling at Naruto, or Kakashi wrap Naruto’s wound with bandages. Her eyes saw nothing, but the blood on her hand. Her mind was filled with thought like “I couldn’t protect him” and similar thoughts raced through her head. She was startled when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She looked at the person with eyes blank with horror. Kakashi looked her in the eye as he smiled warmly. “Come on, lets continue. You’ll be fine. I’ll make sure you get home safe.” Kaminari nodded at her sensei as he let go of her shoulder. She shook her head to clear her thoughts.

I won’t willingly let this happen again. I will protect my friends! She thought in a determined way, while wiping off the blood on her face and hands with a handkerchief. She caught up with the group and took her place by Naruto’s smiling side.

“Bye the way, Kaminari,” Started Kakashi-sensei. Kaminari looked at her sensei with a now composed look. “What’s ‘Kamisori’?” He asked curiously.

Kaminari smiled as she unhooked her scythe and twirled it a few times. “Kamisori is my scythe’s name!” She looked at her sensei while smiling. “Fitting, isn’t it?” Yes, Kaminari thought. Razor is a very fitting name for a scythe.
Swordsman vs. Sharingan by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Alright! Chapter six is up! xD Please take this time to note that I do not own Naruto in any form or way. But if I did, Shino Aburame would be mine!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA-- *cough* *choke* @.@ Um...yeah.

KEY
"Shino-kun" = Talking
Shino-kun = Thoughts (mostly)
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari’s hands where in her sweater’s pockets as the small group walked. She looked up with a “huh?” expression on her face when Naruto ran ahead of the group and threw a kunai in a patch of nearby grass. An eyebrow raised on her face when she heard Naruto say it was just a mouse. Ok then… Kaminari thought with a small sweat drop.

She took her hands out of her pockets out of annoyance when Naruto threw another kunai. Instead of bitching him out like Sakura was currently doing, Kaminari moved the grass aside to look at what Naruto was aiming at. Kaminari sighed as she pulled the kunai out of the tree. “Naruto, get your ass over here and look at what you did.” She told her friend.

“Ah! A bunny! I’m so sorry bunny.” Naruto said when he saw the frightened rabbit. Poor thing had wet itself. Naruto was cuddling the white hare to make it feel better. But something’s off. It’s the start of summer. Why’s the bunny still white? Kakashi’s alert voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Everybody, get down!” As soon as Kaminari dropped to the ground something whizzed by her head. She looked up and saw a guy standing on a sword. Way to close for comfort! She thought pulling out her scythe.

“Well, well, well.” the man started. “The Copy Cat ninja Kakashi, it’s an honor. No wonder the Demon Brothers failed.” Naruto started to run in front of the group to face this new opponent, but Kaminari quickly grabbed the back of his orange jacket.

“Don’t even think about it, Naruto! That guy’s a Jonin from the mist village!” Kaminari hissed at her friend while whispering. The man on the sword started to chuckle darkly.

“So, even the little brat knows who I am.” He said. Kaminari was about to snap a comment back at him, but was cut off by Kakashi's hand gesture.

“Well, if it isn’t Zabuza Momochi, rouge ninja from the village hidden in the mist.” Kakashi said, well, it was more like a sneer, but whose keeping track anyway? Zabuza Momochi?! Oh shit! I better not let him know of my last name! Kaminari thought, mentally panicking.

“If Zabuza’s our opponent, then I’ll need this.” Said Kakashi talking to himself while lifting up his headband. Great…our sensei’s crazy. Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity, sensei. Thought Kaminari, while watching her sensei out of the corner of her eye.

Kakashi lifted his headband to reveal a red eye, with three comma-like things in it. Kaminari sweat dropped. So that’s sensei’s big weapon, pink eye? What’s he going to do with that? Spread it so Zabuza will have pink eye, too? Thought a clueless Kaminari.

Kaminari tuned in to Sasuke’s and Zabuza’s explanation of this, sharingan and tried to get an understanding of what it was. So Kakashi doesn’t have pink eye, he has this thing called sharingan. Bloodline limit of Emo-kun’s clan. Can copy jutsu’s and use them at anytime. She thought.

Suddenly, while Kaminari was still thinking, Zabuza attacked. Squad seven, minus Kakashi, when into the defensive stance around Tazuna called ‘Manji’. Kaminari was a bit bummed that she guarded the rear. She didn’t say anything, but she did grip her kunai tighter. Here we go.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Squad 7 looked at their sensei in horror as he was captured in the Water Prison Jutsu. They were no longer in the Manji formation, due to an earlier attack by Zabuza. The squad watched Zabuza make a water clone of himself. They didn’t listen to there sensei when he told them to runaway. After all, Zabuza would hunt them down anyway.

Kaminari watched as Sasuke attacked the water clone. I wish I had brought my Gemini Summoning scroll with me! I’d be able to do more with it! Kaminari thought. Seeing him losing to the fake Zabuza, Kaminari gripped the handle of Kamisori while it was still part-way latched to her back. She ran at Zabuza before he could slice emo-boy in half.

“Kamisori!” Kaminari yelled as she slashed at Zabuza’s water clone. The clone jumped back to dodged and started laughing darkly at her.

“Don’t fool yourself, brat. You can’t win.” The clone sneered at her. Kaminari ignored this, and continued to attack the clone with her scythe. Aunty taught me some great defensive maneuvers, this should give Naruto and Emo-boy some time to think of a plan. Kaminari thought while blocking Zabuza’s huge sword.

“You’re good for a genin, brat. But not good enough!” Zabuza said thrashing his sword violently at the young Hiyori. Kaminari tried her best to block the humongous sword with her scythe.

Kaminari blinked in horror as Kamisori was knocked out of her hands by Zabuza. She quickly jumped back to avoid the giant blade coming at her. As she was still in the air from jumping back, Zabuza appeared behind her. All of squad 7’s eye’s had widened. Zabuza slashed his sword straight through her body.

“Kaminari!” Yelled Naruto in horror. His eyes widen when there was a pop and a log laid on the ground, split perfectly in two. “Kaminari, used the Substitution Jutsu!” Naruto said in realization. He also noticed that Kamisori was gone, as well. The squad relaxed slightly.

A figure cautiously peaked out from the tree she was hidden in. I hope I bought you two enough time. Kaminari thought holding her right side. She watched as Sasuke, once again, attacked the clone and Naruto used the Shadow Clone Jutsu to back him up. She smiled when she saw them free Kakashi.

Kaminari jumped down from the tree she was in still holding her side. She adjusted her weapon on her back and walked right next to Sakura to help her guard the bridge builder. Sakura looked at her with wide, but relieved eyes. Kaminari simply nodded to her teammate with a smile. The apocalypse is coming. Kaminari thought with slight sarcasm. Sakura was worried and glad to see me alive.

The girls watched as Kakashi used the Water Vortex Jutsu on Zabuza. Before Kakashi could finish off the rouge ninja, a young person in an ANBU mask shot senbon needles through Zabuza’s neck ‘killing’ him. Naruto yelled at the boy, but Kaminari walked over to him and put her left hand on his shoulder, while her right hand was on her side.

“Calm down Naruto.” She told her friend. Naruto spun around and looked at Kaminari with wide eyes. “Sup?” She asked him while smiling.

Naruto grinned widely as he glomped his friend. Kaminari winced slightly. “Nari-san! You’re alive!” He yelled while holding on to his friend as if he’d let go and she’d vanish into thin air.

“Naruto, your hurting me.” Kaminari told her friend weakly. He instantly let go and apologized. Naruto noticed Kaminari holding her side.

“Nari-san! You’re injured! What happened!?” Naruto said looking at the wound with extremely concerned eyes. Kaminari grinned weakly.

“Lets just say, Zabuza didn’t completely miss me.” She said sheepishly. Kaminari turned to her sensei to see him look at her with a relieved expression, also. She watched as her sensei collapsed on the ground. Squad seven, plus Tazuna, raced to Kakashi’s side. Tazuna picked him up and said that they’ll go to his house which was too far from here. Squad 7 nodded as they followed the bridge builder.
Kind of Like Family by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
New chapter time! ^_^ Enjoy the new chapter my minions! MUHAHAHAHAHA-- *cough* *choke*

KEY-
"commas" = Talking
italics = Thoughts (mostly)
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari winced as Tazuna’s daughter, Tsunami, wrapped her gash with bandages. My wound hurt less without the disinfecting ointment on it! Kaminari mentally whimpered.

“You ninja really do need to be more careful.” Tsunami stated worriedly. “I mean look at you, you’re still a child for heaven sakes! You’re too young to be fighting and killing. Going out and getting yourself injured like this, your parents must be worried sick about you.” She said as she finished wrapping up Kaminari’s wound.

Kaminari looked at the floor. “I wouldn’t know. My parents have been dead for a long time.” Kaminari confessed softly. Tsunami gasped as she hugged the young Hiyori, while carefully avoiding the girls wound. “But my aunt looks out for me and is kind of like a mom.”

“Bless your aunts soul. That’s it, I’ve decided!” Tsunami said with a triumphant look on her face. Kaminari looked at the older women in confusion. “As long as you’re here, you can call me mom! Don’t be afraid to ask me anything!”

Kaminari returned Tsunami’s hug quickly as she smiled. “I’d like that, mom” Kaminari said trying out the foreign word.

“Now,” Started Tsunami as she released Kaminari from the hug and headed for the door. “I’m going to check on your sensei. Come when ever you feel like walking, Kaminari.”

“Nari.”

“Hm?” Tsunami turned to face Kaminari. She saw the young girl smiling.

“Call me, Nari.” Tsunami smiled at the blue haired girl.

“Nari it is, then” The older women said smiling as she walked out the door and into the hallway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari limped to Kakashi’s room. Any pressure on her right hip made her wound above her hip hurt. Finally reaching Kakashi’s room, she slide the door open. What she didn’t know was she was walking into the middle of a conversation.

“Zabuza’s still alive.” Stated Kakashi grimly. Kaminari froze in her tracks as soon as she entered, having heard what her sensei said. Kakashi turned to frozen Kaminari. “Well, look whose up.” He said. Kaminari quickly put a false smile on as the rest of the people turned around to see.

“Nari-san!” Said Naruto as he got up and ran to hug his friend. The Hiyori winced as Naruto hugged her tight.

“N-Naruto…too…tight!” Kaminari managed to squeak out. Naruto quickly let go and apologized rapidly. Kaminari just sighed and gave her friend a lazy half smile.

“Anyways,” Started Kakashi. “We must prepare quickly for Zabuza.”

“Sensei, you said ‘prepare quickly’” Started Sakura hesitantly. Well done Sakura! We couldn’t hear the first time! Kaminari thought sarcastically. “But how can we do that when you can barely move?” She questioned.

Kakashi laughed for a bit. “I can still train you.” He said light heartedly. Free at last! Free at last! God almighty we are free at last! …wow, that was random… Kaminari thought with a slight sweat drop.

“Hold on!” Sakura stated abruptly. “A little last minute training won’t make us strong enough to fight Zabuza! You couldn’t even defeat him, even with your sharingan!” Cha! Are you trying to get us all killed?! Inner Sakura thought.

“I agree with Haruno.” Said Kaminari entering the argument. “Zabuza kicked all our asses! A quick training session won’t do us much good! The Hokage Monument wasn’t made in a day, you know!”

“Sakura, Kaminari. Why was I able to stop Zabuza?” Questioned Kakashi. Because we have some damn good beginners luck? Thought Kaminari. “Because,” Continued Kakashi. “you all helped me. You’ve grown, all of you.” I still say beginners luck. Kaminari thought.

“Naruto!” Kakashi said gaining Naruto’s full undivided attention. Hey, there’s a first time for everything! Kakashi smiled as he said, “You’ve grown the most.” Favoritism! Kaminari mentally yelled with anime tears. Naruto smirked.

“So you’ve noticed Kakashi-sensei! Yeah, now things are going to get better now! Believe it!” Naruto stated proudly.

“I don’t believe it!” A voice said from behind the group. The group turned to a little boy by the door.

“Ah, Inari! Where’ve you been?” Tazuna said happily while smiling.

“Welcome back, Grandpa!” Inari said running to hug his grandfather.

“Inari!” Tsunami scolded. “That was very rude! These ninja helped your grandpa get here safely!”

“It’s ok, it’s ok! I’m rude to them too!” Tazuna stated. Inari stood up and faced his mother.

“Mom, don’t you see these people are going to die?! Gato and his men will come looking for them and wipe them all out!” yelled the little kid. Who the hell put a cup of emo in his breakfast?! Kaminari thought irritated. Naruto started yelling at the kid. The kid argued back before running out of the room.

“Gah! That brat!” Naruto yelled angrily while moving to the door. “I’m going to teach that brat a lesson--WAH!” Shouted Naruto as Kaminari pulled him to the floor by his jacket.

“I’ll handle this Naruto.” Kaminari said as she headed out the door. Looking down the hallway she saw Inari go up some stairs and into a room. When she got to the room she peaked in. Inari was holding a picture and looking at the ocean. Kaminari’s heart pulled in pity as she seen Inari crying.

Knocking on the partly open door she entered. “Hey” She said softly. Inari quickly wiped away his tears.

“W-what do you want?! Go away!” He yelled, but the tears and stuttering dulled the effect. Kaminari sat down beside him.

“Do you want to talk about it?” The Hiyori asked softly. Inari stared at the female before crying and yelling some more.

“Why don’t you people just go away?! Gato will find you and kill you! Just like daddy! I bet your parents are loving, right?! Go back to them! Go away!” The small boy yelled at the older girl. Kaminari’s bangs covered her eyes.

“Inari you should feel lucky. You have at least one of your parents, a loving mom at that. Me? I don’t have a mom or a dad.” Inari stopped sobbing loudly and looked at the girl. “But,” Started Kaminari as she looked out to the ocean.

“I have an idea what a mom would be like,” A picture of Kasumi and Tsunami flashed in her mind’s eye. “and a father,” Pictures of Iruka and Kakashi flash through her head. “I even have an idea what siblings might be like.” Pictures of Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura flash in her mind. “And though, it might not be much. It’s enough to keep me satisfied.”

Inari started to tear up again. He lunged at the girl and hugged her tight. “Onee-chan!” He cried in her shirt. He cried and cried, until he cried himself to sleep. Kaminari gently picked the boy up and set him on his bed. She put a blanket on the boy and exited the room.
Chakra Training by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Today's chapter is powered by air! It's everywhere! lol Yay! Another day another chapter! Hope you all like Chapter 8, Charka Training.

KEY
"Getting" = Talking
Old = Thoughts (mostly)
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Naruto stood over the figure in the mess of blankets. “Nari-san, it’s time to wake up.” He said while nudging the figure with his foot. Kaminari mumbled something and turned over on her futon. Naruto got an evil smirk as he raced out of the room.

Kaminari peeked her left eye open and smirked when she saw him leave the room. She made a quick hand sign under the blankets. Heh, not today, Naruto. She then quickly wiped the smirk off her face and pretended to still be asleep.

Naruto, followed by the rest of team seven reentered the room. Naruto smirked as he held a glass a water in his hand. Just as he was going to pour it on Kaminari, another figure jumped on his back and made the water…correction, the ice cold water, splash into Naruto’s face and torso area.

The figure, still on Naruto’s back, began to laugh. Naruto’s eyes widened as he recognized that laugh. “Wah?! Nari-san?! But you’re…” Naruto turned to where Kaminari should be and sees a leaf village headband where Kaminari’s body should be. Most of team seven looked at the scene with amused eyes.

“Ha, ha! I got you, Naruto!” Kaminari cheered triumphantly in her pajamas. She got off of Naruto’s back with a proud smirk gracing her facial features. Naruto sat up on his butt and scratched the back off his head sheepishly.

“Ah, darn. I wanted to get you!” He said with a mock sad and depressed face. Kaminari decided to play along and change her smirk to a sad frown. She then launched herself at Naruto nearly knocking him over in the process. Kaminari pretended to cry as she hugged the blond, while apologizing.

Kakashi cleared his throat to get their attention. The duo snapped to attention and acted like nothing had just happened. The rest of squad seven sweat dropped. “Training is in thirty minutes and breakfast is ready.” Kakashi-sensei said as he, Mega-Emo, and Sakura left the room. Kaminari pushed Naruto gently out the door so she could change her clothes.

After taking off her black and pink “Happy Bunny” pajamas, she put on a dark green tank top. She then put on some black kimono pants and her two kunai pouches. Kaminari threw on a black zip-up sweater with the crest of the Hiyori clan on the sleeve. Leaving the sweater half way unzipped, she put on her black leather fingerless gloves. She lastly slipped on her ninja sandals and tied her ninja headband on her forehead. Satisfied with the way she looked, Kaminari headed down stairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kakashi led the group into the forest by Tazuna’s house. After a while, Kakashi stopped and faced the group. “Alright training starts now.” He said. Kaminari pulled a pocket watch out of her left kunai pouch. And only twenty minutes late! A new record! Kaminari thought with sarcasm as she put her watch away.

“First,” continued Kakashi. “We will begin with a review of chakra. A ninja’s basic source of power. Understanding charka is essential.” Advised Kakashi. Kaminari subconsciously nodded her head in agreement. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at her as if to say, “Wow, you're agreeing with me for once.” Kaminari simply shrugged. Silence can speak volumes.

“We already know that.” Stated the King of the Emos. Naruto nodded his head in agreement.

“Yeah! A long time ago we learned about…catra!” Said Naruto.

Kaminari and Kakashi sighed. “That’s chakra Naruto.” Kaminari said in a hopeless tone. Naruto sweat dropped. Kakashi gestured to Sakura.

“Go ahead Sakura.” Kakashi said to the pink haired female. Kaminari’s eyes started to close when she heard Sakura’s lecture on chakra. Kakashi looked at his blue haired student. “Uh, Hiyori?” He said. Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke looked at Kaminari and sweat dropped.

Naruto waved a hand in front of Kaminari’s face, but no response. “How does someone fall asleep standing up?!” Sakura yelled, angry at the fact that someone fell asleep while she was lecturing.

Kaminari jumped up and fell over, when Sakura yelled. Kaminari looked around at the group in a daze. “Huh?” Was the only thing that she could say while still dazed. Kakashi looked had his student with a bit more serious face.

“You fell asleep standing up while Sakura was explaining what chakra was.” Kakashi told his blue haired student sternly. Kaminari shook her head out of daze.

“Oh, really?” Kaminari said. She turned to the silently fuming pink haired girl. Kaminari rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. “heh, sorry bout that.” She told Sakura, whose eyes slightly widened. Sakura simply shook her head and finished her lecture.

Kaminari didn’t pay much attention to the rest of Sakura’s lecture or Naruto’s complaining. Oh…my…god. I apologized to Sakura! I must of still been off in la-la land. Kaminari mentally realized. Kaminari’s thoughts where cut when she saw Kakashi gather his chakra.

The group of genin watched in awe as they saw their sensei climb up the tree. WITH NO HANDS! That, is, AWSOME! Kaminari thought with eyes wide in wonder. Kakashi climbed to a branch and threw kunai’s at his student’s feet and told them what to do.

Kaminari picked up her kunai with a grin. She and the rest of the genin, began to gather there chakra, while their hands where in the seal of the ram. Kakashi watched Kaminari as small electric sparks began to surround her form. Hm…interesting. Kakashi thought.

Feeling her chakra in the soles of her feet she took her hands out of the seal. Kakashi noted that the electric sparks had disappeared. The genin of squad seven ran at their own tree.

When Kaminari noted that her feet where starting to slip, she scratched the tree with her kunai and landed on the branch next to the scratch. She looked at her fellow genin. Yay, for beating Naruto and Emo-ass. Boo, for being shown up by Sakura. She thought annoyed that Sakura beat her.

“Well,” Started Kakashi-sensei. “It looks like the female half of this team has better charka control. It seems Sakura or Kaminari have the best chance of becoming Hokage.” Naruto twitched. “The the great Uchiha clan…maybe their not so great after all.” Emo-kun twitched.

Kaminari’s eyes narrowed when she heard her sensei put some water on the fire that was Naruto’s dream. “Kakashi!” Kaminari spat out gaining the attention of her team. “Don’t ever say that to Naruto again.” Kakashi simply smiled at her outburst.

Kaminari’s glare lost some of its power when she spotted a figure in the bush. Z-zabuza?! She thought while tensing. She relaxed when the figure moved slightly allowing the sun to illuminate the figure’s face. Inari? What’s he doing here? Kaminari watched Inari as he watched the group with an unreadable expression. She continued to watch him until he left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari panted hard as her chakra started to drop. From her spot laying on the ground, she looked up at her scratches on the tree. Each scratch was higher than the last. Seeing this brought a small smile to her face. Foot steps by her head made her look up at the figure.

Naruto crouched down by his friends head. “Nari-san, your good at this. Can you please give me some advice? Please?” He asked. Kaminari stood up.

“Ask and you shall receive, Naruto! Time to give you a chakra lesson 101 Hiyori style!” Kaminari stated proudly. Naruto stood up with a grin. The rest of team seven watched the duo out of the corner of their eye.

“Teach me, sensei!” Naruto stated happily.

“Alright, Naruto, time to warp your way of thinking.” She stated playfully. “Instead of thinking of chakra as an object or energy, think of it as a feeling.” Started Kaminari.

“A feeling?” Asked Naruto uncertainly. Kaminari nodded.

“Yup, a feeling. A warm, calming, tingly one at that. Focus that feeling to the soles of your feet. Your feet will have a slight tingly feeling when chakra is there. That would be your chakra in your feet. A piece of advice before you run at the tree would be to calm before running at the tree. Your chakra will run smoother the more calm you are.” Kaminari explained.

Naruto grinned as he focused his chakra into the soles of his feet once again. When he felt his feet tingling, he took a few deep breaths to calm himself. Naruto launched himself at the tree and kept going up till he surpassed his last slash by about four feet. Kaminari smiled. That’s the way, Naruto! She thought.

“Kaminari,” Kakashi started. Kaminari looked at her sensei. “You and Sakura go to the bridge and make sure that Tazuna stays safe.” Kakashi ordered. Kaminari and Sakura nodded, and headed toward the bridge.
A Day With Tazuna by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Alright first off, AikoMatsuo, I did respond to your review but for some reason it would not show up! :| So, if you come up with any ideas for a story we could write together, let me know! The only idea I have would be a gameshow or somthing like that.

I do not own Naruto in any form or way. But trust me, if I did, Orochimaru would run a beauty salon and Kabuto would be homeless. To bad all I own are some OCs and ideas.

READ ON!!
Kaminari sighed to herself depressingly as she looked at the small drawing in the dust on the ground. I must be the only person alive who can beat themselves playing tic-tac-toe. She thought looking at the drawing. Sakura yawned as she sat on the bridge’s safety rail.

“You ninja’s always this lazy?” Asked Tazuna as he walked by, carrying a piece of heavy-looking steel. Kaminari perked up at the chance of getting rid of her boredom.

“You bridge builders always have to wear such spiffy looking hats?” Kaminari asked playfully. Tazuna let out a hardy laugh. Tazuna grinned at the young Hiyori.

“Ah, touch.” Stated Tazuna. “I needed that laugh. So where’s the guy with the blond hair and Mister Attitude?” Kaminari laughed. He hit the nail right on the head with Sas-gay! Kaminari thought.

“They’re climbing trees for training.” Answered Sakura.

“Too tough for you two?” Tazuna asked sarcastically.

“No, we excelled at that exercise faster than our teammates. That’s why sensei sent us here to guard you.” Kaminari stated proudly. “Though I still think he’s playing favorites.” She mumbled to herself.

Tazuna stopped walking with a sweat drop. “You’re joking.” He said disbelievingly. Sakura and Kaminari gained pissed off looks.

“Does it look like we’re joking, old geezer?” Kaminari said with her best angry-pmsing-female-that-would-make-a-Nara-piss-his-pants glare. Tazuna continued carrying the piece of steal to a pile with an even bigger sweat drop. One of the other construction workers walked up to Tazuna as he was putting the steel into the pile.

“Tazuna, uh, I need to talk to you.” Said the construction worker. Tazuna turned to the man.

“Huh? What about?” Asked Tazuna. The other guy moved his head so his eyes were not looking into Tazuna’s.

“Uh, the thing is…I’ve been thinking a lot about the bridge. And I’ve decided, I’ve pushed my luck far enough. I want out.” Said the guy. Kaminari and Sakura gained surprised expressions while Tazuna looked mighty steamed.

“Now you are going to quit on me, just like that?! You’re kidding!” Yelled Tazuna in a rage. Not everyone jokes around like me, Tazuna. Kaminari thought sadly.

“You know,” Started the man looking up. “I stayed on the bridge building project because of our friendship.” The man looked down again. “But I’m putting my life on the line every time I stay here. Gato and his thugs will show up eventually. When they do, they’ll kill you and the bridge will never get finished anyway.”

“Now hold on!” Kaminari said jumping to her feet and toward the duo workers. “We ninja are here for a reason! It’s our mission to protect the bridge builder until the bridge is finished! If this Gay-toe or his thugs show up, it’s our job to make sure no one gets hurt and the bad guys get their asses kicked! Have a little faith!” Kaminari stated seriously.

The man looked down at the ground with a “yeah right” expression on his face. “It is already noon.” Growled out Tazuna. “Let’s break for lunch.” Tazuna started to walk away. “Oh, and Giichi, don’t bother coming back after lunch.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura and Kaminari followed Tazuna into town. “Um, Tazuna, where are we going?” Sakura asked.

“You want to eat tonight, right? I need to pick some things up for dinner.” Answered Tazuna. Kaminari looked around the town with sad eyes. People were walking around with job signs and small children were huddled on the ground, starving. Kaminari saw something out of the corner of her eye.

“Hey, Sakura, Tazuna.” Kaminari started. “I’ll catch up with you later.” With that Kaminari turned and walked down an alley that had caught her interest. When Sakura and Tazuna were not longer in sight, she started to run.

A figure ahead of Kaminari suddenly moved making Kaminari hide behind a trash can. Kaminari’s eyes held shock in them at what she saw. An adult male was hovering over two small children. The adult held a knife in his hand.

“This is the last time you two brats steal from my bakery again!” Shouted the adult. He picked up one of the children by the hair and brought his knife down where the kid’s neck would be. Suddenly the older man’s knife was knocked out of his hand.

“Put the kid down now.” Said a very pissed off Kaminari as she put a kunai to his throat. Kaminari saw that the other terrified child had a loaf of bread in his hands. There was a price tag on it.

“Who the hell are you, bitch?!” Said the man angrily.

“I’m a ninja from the leaf village. I was sent here to guard the bridge builder, Tazuna. No matter what my mission is, I’m not letting you kill these kids, thieves or no.” Kaminari said. With her left hand Kaminari reached into her left kunai pouch and pulled out some money.

She removed the kunai from the man’s neck and gave him the money. “That’s more than enough to pay for the bread. Now get lost.” Kaminari told the man. The man simply scoffed and went away. When the man was gone, Kaminari turned to the little kids.

On closer inspection, one was a boy and the other was a girl. The girl was the one the guy tried to kill first. They were dirty, and there clothes looked like over sized t-shirts that were tattered. They both had messy brown hair and green eyes. Twins maybe? Kaminari thought.

Kaminari crouched down so that she was eye level with the children. The kids watched her every move cautiously. “Hi, you two really shouldn’t steal. You’ll get into more situations like this, and next time, you may not get saved. This land is surrounded by water right? Learn how to fish.” Kaminari raised herself to her full height and turned to the alley’s exit. “Bye.” She said leaving.

Kaminari could of sworn she heard the children say, “Bye miss ninja, thanks.”. Whether she really heard that or not, the world will never know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tazuna laughed as he saw Naruto and Sasuke eat as if they were starving wolves. Kaminari didn’t seem to mind their eating habits. After all, I eat ramen with Naruto all the time. Naruto always was a messy, bottomless pit, when it came to food. He could be an honorary member of the Akimichi clan, with that appetite. Kaminari thought to herself.

Suddenly Naruto and Sasuke shot out of their seats. “More, please!” They said in union. They quickly glare at each other as if to say, “How dare you say the same thing as I!” Their glares turned into painful looks, as they suddenly vomit on the floor.

Kaminari twitched in disgust. Ew! Nasty! She thought grossed out. Sakura shot out her seat and proceeded to bitch them out. “Don’t eat so much if you’re going to puke it up!”

Naruto and Sasuke muttered something about being stronger. Kakashi nodded and agreed with them, but in different words, he told them not to over do it. Kaminari twitched, “Can someone please clean that up?” She said while a little green. “Or I’m going to puke too…”
Daddy's Gone by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hello again peoples! For future refrences, go read kuramasgurl018's story: a new member to the naruto gang! This will become helpful around chapter 20! So heads up in advance! xD

If I owned Naruto, Kakashi would read manga instead of Icha Icha and Iruka's last name would be Nara. I mean look at Iruka! With his dark hair in a spiky ponytail, he could pass as Shikamaru's uncle!! Too bad all I own are my OCs and some ideas. ;_;

Key = nothing has changed yet so don't worry about it! "this" is still talking and these are still thoughts!
Tazuna’s family and squad 7 where lazing about in the kitchen. Sakura looked at a picture on the wall with curious eyes. “Hey Tazuna? Whose the person who is ripped out of this portrait?” Sakura innocently asked.

“A hero.” Tazuna said. Inari’s chair slid back as he exited the room. Apparently Inari doesn’t think so. Guess I’ll miss the story. Somberly thought Kaminari. Kaminari stood up from her chair and followed Inari out of the room. She noted that Inari wasn’t headed for his room. Instead, he went outside and sat on the porch as he looked out into the ocean.

Kaminari watched him from inside the house. She couldn’t see tears, but she didn’t need to see in order to know that the kid was saddened. After a seemingly long, melancholy moment, Kaminari sat down on the porch next to the depressed child.

Not a word was spoken or shared between the two. It wasn’t needed. Kaminari could feel Inari’s emotional pain in his aura. It made Kaminari reminisce about her parents and how hard it was accepting the fact that they were truly gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Tears leaked out of a six year old Kaminari’s eyes as she clung to Kasumi. Kasumi gently stroked her niece’s hair as they stood in front of two graves. Tears streamed out of Kasumi’s eyes as well.

“Momma…Daddy…”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“I had almost drowned that day,” Started Inari with tears pricking his eyes. Kaminari snapped out of her trance, and wrapped her arms around the younger child in a comforting embrace. “And he…and he s-saved me…” Tears leaked out of the small boy’s eyes. Looks like I get to hear the story after all… Thought the electric Hiyori.

Kaminari listened to Inari’s tale with all the attention she could give him. She listen to him speak of bullies and his dog; him being saved by a young fisherman named Kaiza, Kaiza marrying his mom and becoming his dad. Kaiza saving the village, and even up till the point where Gato killed Kaiza.

Kaminari tighten her hold on Inari when she heard about Gato killing Kaiza. I swear I’m going to kill that heartless bastard! Kaminari thought venomously. Unknown to Kaminari, small sparks started to snap around her body.

“Um…Ne-san?” Kaminari looked at Inari when he called her older sister. Confusion laced her facial features when she saw the nervousness in Inari’s face. “You’re…um…sparking?” He told her. Kaminari’s eyes widened slightly as she swiftly let the boy go to look into the ocean’s reflection.

A surprised look crossed her face when she saw the small electric currents snapping and dancing around her body. That’s never happened before! …has it? C-could it be that my bloodline limit is calling out to me? But why though? Kaminari watched the electricity suddenly stop crackling around her.

Confused at her own body, she looked at Inari as if he had the answers. Inari seemed more curious than scared now. “Uh, sorry about that Inari. That’s never had that happen before…so I…guess I kind of panicked.” Kaminari sheepishly said as she scratched the back of her head. Inari smiled as he shook his head in understanding, but it was quite clear that he was just as confused as Kaminari was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari slipped into the house unnoticed. She saw Naruto land on his face and struggle to get up. “I’m going to prove it.” Naruto said with a serious face, while trying to stand up.

“Prove what?” Sakura asked dumbly. Naruto managed to stand up.

“I’ll prove that it’s true. In this world, there are real heroes.” Naruto said with determination. Naruto’s body shook with the strain of standing and lack of chakra. Kaminari revealed herself at this point and stood in front of Naruto. She flicked the center of his forehead with her finger. “Ouch! What’d you do that for?!” Yelled Naruto, rubbing his forehead.

“Don’t be stupid, Naru-san.” Kaminari scolded Naruto before grinning and putting Naruto’s arm over her shoulders to help support him. “You don’t honestly think I’m letting you do this alone, do you?” She said leading Naruto to the door.

Naruto grinned at his friend. “Nari…thank you.” Kaminari simply gave her friend a huge grin. You’re not the only one who wants to prove something to Inari, Naruto. But even if Inari wasn’t in the picture, I’d be there for you anyways. Thought Kaminari exiting the building with Naruto.

“Those two idiots have to be the most stubborn people I’ve ever met!” Huffed Sakura. Cha! I want a friend like that, too! Cha! Inner Sakura thought. Tazuna’s eyes lingered on the door which Kaminari and Naruto exited from.

“Those two sure are odd. Loyal to each other, but odd all the same.” Mused the old bridge builder to himself. Kakashi chuckled to himself.

“Yes, they’re quite the interesting pair. But in the back of their minds, they’re all they’ve got.” Mused Kakashi. Tazuna shot a confused glance at the copycat ninja.

“Whadda mean, “they’re all they’ve got”?” Questioned Tazuna. Kakashi’s small smile was hidden behind his mask.

“Naruto never had any parents or friends in our village. Kaminari Hiyori was the first person to accept Naruto and become his best, and only, friend. When Kaminari’s parents passed away, it was Naruto and Kaminari’s aunt who were there for her.” Said Kakashi before he left the dinning room.

“Quite the interesting pair, indeed.” Whispered the old man to himself before heading to his bedroom and turning in for the night.
Mysterious Boy by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! New chapter time! And I'm bringing sexy back! ^_~ lol couldn't help myself. Enjoy chapter 11: Mysterious Boy!

I do not own Naruto. If I said I did, I'd be sued so bad that I'd be homeless and wouldn't be able to continue writing this story, for I do not live near a public library. :[ Get it? Got it? Good.

KEY = Nothing has changed so don't worry about it! :D

Read on!
A figure loomed over two unconscious ones. The figure crouched down and reached it’s hand over one of the unconscious person’s neck. The hand redirected itself and touched the person’s shoulder and began shaking it.

“You’ll catch a cold if you sleep here.” The figure said shaking the unconscious blond. Naruto opened his eyes to see a female looking person shaking him awake. Naruto shot up into a sitting position. Kaminari, who was asleep on Naruto’s stomach, was thrown off Naruto and hit the ground hard; successfully waking her up.

“Huh? Wha? When did Sasuke decide to grow out his hair?” Said Kaminari, still in a sleeping daze, while looking at the figure that woke the duo up. Seeing the pink kimono, Kaminari slapped herself to make sure she wasn’t still sleeping. Sasuke’s in pink?! She thought.

“Who are you?” Asked Naruto. Kaminari finally fully awake, saw this guy wasn’t Sasuke. The guy smiled and Naruto and Kaminari blushed. “I mean, ‘what are you doing out here’, and all that.” Covered Naruto. She’s prettier than Sakura! He thought. He’s hotter than S--wait! What the hell am I thinking?! Thought Kaminari confused, at her would-be thought.

“I’m gathering herbs.” The guy/girl responded.

“Herbs?” Inquired Naruto.

“Yes that’s right. They are for treating illnesses and healing wounds.” The mystery person said while smiling.

“We could help you if you like.” Said Kaminari with a faint blush still adorned on her face.

“If you wish.” Said the person, still smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naruto and Kaminari picked the specific herb that the person had told them. The person looked at the duo before asking “What were you two doing out here?” The person asked innocently.

“We’re training.” Said Naruto. The person blinked in a surprised kind of way.

“So are you two ninja, then? Because I’ve noticed that headband that you are wearing. Or are you just making a fashion statement.” The person asked.

“No, we’re ninja.” Said Kaminari. “We’re from the village hidden in the leaves, or Konoha. My clan, the Hiyori clan, isn’t original from Konoha, but I was born in Konoha.” Kaminari said with pride. The person looked intrigued.

“The Hiyori clan? Really?” The person said with interest. Kaminari blinked and looked at the person in surprise.

“You know my clan?” She asked the person. The guy nodded.

“Yes, I heard stories of two Hiyori clan members coming to the land of waves to train. Those two were said to have saved the village during a powerful storm. One controlled the water to keep the village from being flooded and wiped away by powerful waves, while the other one controlled the wind so the village was blown away or destroyed by hurricanes and tornados.” The person said.

The grin that was plastered on Kaminari’s face was priceless. Naruto took note of the grin and asked, “Nari-san, did you know those two Hiyori’s?” Kaminari nodded to Naruto’s question.

“Yeah,” Started Kaminari. “the water bender is my aunt and the wind bender,” Kaminari’s smile lost some of its power. “was my mother.” Kaminari finished. Naruto frowned when he saw the small fake smile on Kaminari’s face.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you in any way.” The person said seeing the fake smile. “So are you two an item?” Naruto and Kaminari eyes widened with this question. They looked at each other before making gag faces.

“Ew! No way! He/She is just my friend!” Naruto and Kaminari shouted while increasing the space between them. The mystery person laughed light heartedly.

“Sorry, I assumed wrong, but it is good to have someone precious to you.” Noticing Naruto and Kaminari’s full attention, the person continued. “When a person has someone precious to protect, their power grows.”

“I’d drink to that.” Kaminari said smiling. The person stood up with the basket of herbs.

“Sorry to interrupt your practice.” The person said while walking off. Stopping the person looked back at the duo. “By the way, I’m a boy.” He said as he continued to walk away. Naruto flipped out.

“What?! A boy?! But he’s even prettier than Sakura!” Naruto shouted. Kaminari looked at Naruto with surprised eyes. He honestly thought that was a girl?! She thought bewildered.

Another figure walked into the clearing. “Hey duck butt, what cha doing here?” Kaminari asked the emo. Sasuke gained an anime vein as he glared at Hiyori.

“Did you two losers forget about breakfast?” Sasuke said crossing his arms. Naruto and Kaminari just stared at the Uchiha, before breaking out into huge grins. Sasuke twitched. Kaminari glomped the unsuspecting emo.

“Look Naruto-kun! Emo-kun here does care! The apocalypse really must be coming!” Kaminari told her friend while ruffling Sasuke’s hair. Sasuke desperately tried to break free from Kaminari’s grip.

“Let go of me, you loser!” Sasuke shouted. Naruto was laughing so hard tears ran like rivers down his face. Kaminari grinned before letting the raven haired boy go.

“Oh fine, Nii-san.” Kaminari grinned. Sasuke snapped his attention to the female. Wait, what did she call me? Sasuke thought. “Come on, bros, lets train” Kaminari told the to males while grinning widely. Naruto grinned widely, while Sasuke…just kind of stood there.
The Return of Zabuza by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate it! ^o^ So why am I updating on such a day? Because I can! That's why! xP lol Enjoy the chapta everyone!

I do not have the honor of owning Naruto. Just a bunch of OCs and ideas. Oh come on, lets face it. If any of us owned Naruto other than Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto wouldn't be half as popular as it is today! If anything, Kishimoto owns us all! xD lol jk

Read on!
“Kaminari-san? Kaminari-san!” Kaminari opened her eyes and glared at the one who shook her awake. She sat up, and yawned while stretching.

“Where’s the fire, Sakura?” Kaminari said while rubbing the tears that had formed from yawning out of her eyes. And what’s with the ‘san’ thing? Kaminari frowned when she saw Sakura in tears.

“It’s Naruto and Sasuke-kun! Come quick!” Sakura said while racing out the room. Kaminari bolted out of her futon with wide eyes as she dashed after Sakura. Kaminari followed Sakura all the way outside and into the forest still in her pajamas.

Sakura suddenly stopped outside of a clearing, new tears sprung anew in the pink haired girl’s eyes. Kaminari looked out into the clearing and saw a horrific sight. O-oh god…this can’t be happening! Kaminari thought while throwing up behind a tree.

I’d like to tell you that Sasuke and Naruto where getting it on, but this isn’t a yaoi story. There in the forest clearing, laid to bodies, one was Naruto, the other was Sasuke. Naruto’s throat was torn open and so was his stomach. Sasuke’s body wasn’t much better.

Kaminari looked back at the scene with her own tears. A scream made Kaminari whip around to look at Sakura. There stood Zabuza, picking up his sword from Sakura’s headless body. Kaminari shook with fear and stepped back. Every step back she took, Zabuza took on forward.

Kaminari’s back hit a tree and more tears leaked out of her eyes. W-what do I do?! I’m going to die! Suddenly Kakashi-sensei jumped out of the shadows, Sharingan revealed, and slashed his kunai at Zabuza. Sensei! Kaminari thought happily.

Three needles came out of nowhere and hit Kakashi-sensei in the neck. The masked boy jumped down and kicked the lifeless body of Kakashi. A sickening crack signaled a broken neck. Kaminari fell to her knees. No! It can’t be! Not Kakashi too! More tears, but Kaminari couldn’t move her body.

Zabuza and the fake ANBU where standing in front of Kaminari now. Kasumi…mommy…daddy…I’m scared. “Humph! Such weaklings.” Zabuza said as he raised his sword over Kaminari’s head and brought it down…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“GAAAHHHHHHH!” Kaminari screamed as she shot out of her bed. She quickly looked around to see where she was. Tazuna’s house? It was a dream…thank god. Kaminari sighed in relief. Sighing once again, Kaminari got up and started to dress in her ninja outfit.

First came her dark green tank top. She then put on some black kimono pants and her two kunai pouches. Kaminari threw on her black zip-up sweater with the crest of the Hiyori clan on the sleeve. Leaving the sweater half way unzipped, she put on her black leather fingerless gloves. She lastly slipped on her ninja sandals and tied her ninja headband on her forehead, firmly.

Kaminari was in a deep chain of thought as she descended down the stairs. Something bad is going to happen today, I just know it. My electricity was acting odd, today is the day we protect Tazuna, as a group…and then there’s that dream…

Entering the kitchen, Kaminari noted the absence of people. Tsunami, who was the only one there, smiled at Kaminari. “Good moring, Nari-san.” She said as she laid out a plate of breakfast for the Hiyori.

“Where is everybody?” Kaminari asked while sitting down to eat her breakfast.

“Well, your team left with father to guard him, and Inari’s upstairs.”

Kaminari choked on her breakfast for a second. “They left already?!”

“Well, that blond haired kid is still here, too. Your sensei decided it would be best if you slept in.” Tsunami calmly explained. Kaminari sighed before swiftly finishing her breakfast.

“I better catch up to them then. Thank you for the breakfast! Bye.” Kaminari said as she raced back up the stairs into the room she was staying in. Grabbing Kamisori, she opened the window and jumped out. Sticking to the side of the house with her charka, she raced down the side, and ran to where the bridge was.

Kaminari looked at the end of the bridge from her spot of the beginning of the bridge. Shit! Its Zabuza! Kaminari’s thoughts screamed. Flash backs of her dream burned fresh in her mind. Eyes narrowed, she raced to the end of the bridge.

“Kakashi-sensei!” Kaminari yelled as she stopped by her sensei, Kamisori was clasped tightly in her hands. Kakashi glanced at her then refocused his attention on Sasuke fighting that ANBU. Zabuza looked at the lighting bender and started chuckling darkly.

“So brat, you’re the daughter of the famous wind bender, and the niece of Kasumi, huh?” Zabuza sneered. Kaminari’s hands started to shake. Oh, hell! He knows! Kaminari thought fearfully. “It’s a shame that Kasumi wouldn’t be mine, now I have to do this!” Zabuza said doing rapid hand signs.

Kakashi stood in front of Kaminari, but it was pointless. The genjutsu was already active. Kaminari’s scythe slipped out of her hands as her eyes went blank. Kakashi spun around to look at his student. “Kaminari!” He shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari opened her eyes to see a black room with white swirls that were moving. “Where am I?” She spoke to herself. “What is this place?” Kaminari said looking around.

“Kaminari”

Kaminari spun around to look at who spoke to her. Her eyes widened as her mouth dropped as she looked at the two figures. Slowly tears entered her eyes as a smile came to her face. “Mommy! Daddy!”
Genjutsu Broken! Kekkei Genkai Awakened! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Wow this chapter is...so short. O.o' Sorry about that! Despite the shortness I hope you enjoy Chapter 13, Genjutsu Broken! Kekkei Genkai Awakened!

I do not own Naruto. Just ideas and OCs. That is all!

Read on!
“Mommy! Daddy!” Kaminari shouted with tears in her eyes. She ran at her smiling parents. They looked same as the last time she saw them. Her mother’s long silky blue hair, and her violet eyes. Daddy’s muscular build and his scruffy red hair. His golden eyes…

They look exactly the same! Kaminari thought happily as she continued to run to her smiling parents. Kaminari frowned as she slowly stopped running. Every time she’d run for them she’d never get any closer. What gives?

The shadows in the room began to take on a human form. This form went behind her parents. “Mommy, daddy, look out!” Kaminari screamed as the figure pulled out a katana made of shadows. Kaminari watched with horror as her father as spit in two.

“No! Daddy!” Kaminari yelled running at the shadow monster. Kaminari pumped her legs faster as she saw her mother try to blow the shadows away with powerful wind. The wind was like a summer breeze to the shadow monster.

Kaminari choked on her tears as she tried to run faster. That monster was slashing off her mothers limbs one by one. “No, stop it! Leave my mother alone! Please stop it!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kakashi tried to dispel the illusion his blue haired student was under, but it proved fruitless. “What the hell did you do to her?!” Kakashi growled at Zabuza angrily. Zabuza chuckled darkly.

“I’m simply reuniting her with her parents. Aren’t the nicest ninja?” Sneered Zabuza. Kakashi’s eyes narrowed even more by this answer. Damn it! What now! Thought Kakashi. I have to protect Kaminari until she snaps out of it!

Kakashi looked at the rest of his team. Naruto and Sasuke can’t last forever in that Haku kid’s jutsu. Sakura’s ok for now…and then there’s this guy. Kakashi thought glaring at Zabuza. Kaminari’s body began to shake.

Tears slipped out of her blank eyes. “….no…mommy…daddy….” Mumbled Kaminari. Zabuza laughed out evilly, while Kakashi glared hatefully at Zabuza and pulled out a kunai. Hang in there, kid. Kakashi thought to himself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari tripped over her own to feet and landed painfully on her face. The shadows in the room seemed to laugh at her misfortune. Kaminari looked up at the bloody scene ahead of her. “Not…mommy. Please not mommy!” She screamed at her mother’s attacker.

The shadow monster turned his face of shadows at Kaminari and let out a bone chilling laugh. He then faced her mother again and finished her off. Kaminari’s tears sprang anew from her eyes. Her mother’s body was completely decapitated.

The monster laughed joyously at his work. “No…mom…dad…” Mumbled Kaminari as she clenched her fists. An over powering felling of rage filled her body. She slowly stood up, her body shaking with rage. Her eyes narrowed at the laughing shadows.

“You monster…you will pay. YOU WILL PAY!!” Screamed Kaminari as electricity exploded from her body. Slowly, the shadows began to disappear.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You monster…” Kaminari’s body mumbled. Kakashi and Zabuza’s attention snapped to the blue haired girl. “you will pay. YOU WILL PAY!” Kaminari screamed as electricity exploded and surrounded her body. Kaminari’s eyes blinked as she returned from the genjutsu.

Good, she’s no longer under Zabuza’s jutsu…but her eyes. Kakashi thought looking at her student. Indeed, Kaminari’s eyes did change. The black pupil of her golden eyes had changed its shape. Once from the normal circle of one’s eyes, to the shape of a thunderbolt. The symbol for lighting.

Her kekkei genkai has finally revealed itself. Kakashi thought. Kaminari bent down and picked up Kamisori, once the electricity died down some. Gripping it in her hands tightly she glared at Zabuza, but something else caught her attentions. A dome of rectangular ice sheets.

“Naruto! Sasuke!” Kaminari yelled as she ran at her friends.

“I don’t think so, brat!” Zabuza said running at Kaminari with his sword. Kaminari moved her hand in a snapping pose and snapped her fingers at Zabuza.

“Out of my way!” She said as she snapped her fingers. A golden thunderbolt came out of her snap and hurled itself at Zabuza, forcing him to dodge . I’m coming Naruto…Sasuke. She said as she closed in on the ice dome.
The Fallen Hiyori by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hi everyone! I'm happy that you all like this story so much! Please check out my newest story: Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! I really think that if you like this story, then you will like that story! Please leave a review!

I don' t own Naruto. Kaminari, yes. Naruto, no. Got it? Good. Read on my followers!
Kaminari’s thunderbolt pupils glared at the dome of ice as she dashed closer. “Don’t hurt my friends you bastard!” She screamed as she jumped up and kicked through one of rectangular ice pieces, completely shattering it.

“Nari-san…” Said a injured, but shocked Naruto. Sasuke had a similar look. She kicked through the ice mirror as if it was made of glass! The emo thought to himself. Kaminari turned and looked at her friends.

“You guys ok?” She said with a worried look on her face. Naruto’s eyes widened as his mouth dropped slightly, while Sasuke’s face had a slightly shocked look on his face. Her eyes! Naruto and Sasuke thought.

“You…” Said the fake ANBU. Kaminari turned her attention back to the mirrors as she glared at one of them. With her thunderbolt eyes, it was quite the glare. The fake ANBU began to teleport between the mirrors and throw senbon at Kaminari.

“Hiyorime!” Kaminari yelled. The thunderbolt in her eye rotated in a full circle as a shield of electricity blocked the senbon from touching her, Naruto, and Sasuke. Kaminari put her scythe back on her back. She clenched her fists as she glared at the fake ANBU.

“So…you have a kekkei genkai as well. Just what I expected of a Hiyori.” The fake ANBU said. Kaminari felt extremely drained from simply putting up a shield. Kaminari closed her eyes as she quickly started making hand signs.

“Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu!” Kaminari said, unaware that two Sharingans where looking at her. Electricity swarmed her body before fusing with her body. Kaminari opened her eyes as she felt some of her power come back to her.

I’m loosing chakra too fast! I’ve got to finish this quickly! She thought as she charged at one of the mirrors. Gathering chakra and electricity in her right hand she punched the ice mirror. “Ahh!” Kaminari screamed as she pulled her fist back. Three senbon pinned the base her fingers to the palm of her hand.

Kaminari cradled her injured hand to her chest. Shit! Now what?! Kaminari thought looking at her bloodied hand. More senbon rained down on the three trapped genin. “Nari-san!” Naruto yelled as he ran over to his friend. He almost got there, but senbon shot him down.

“Die!” Said the fake AMBU as he aimed at Naruto’s vital spots. Kaminari’s eyes went wide, for she could see the whole thing. Blood poured out of Sasuke’s mouth. Senbon came out of his chest.

“W-why? Why did you save me?” Naruto asked with wide eyes. Sasuke fell over and Naruto caught him. Kaminari painfully dragged herself to her teammates. “I don’t know. My body just reacted on its own.” Sasuke said. Tears leaked out of Kaminari’s eyes as she looked at her comrade.

“You can’t die now, Sasuke.” Kaminari said with tears streaming out of her eyes. “You have a dream to fulfill, remember? You can’t die a virgin.” Kaminari tried to smile at him. Sasuke just looked at Kaminari, before his eyes fell blank.

N-no…he’s…gone… Kaminari thought as tears continued to stream from her eyes. Senbon suddenly rained down at Sasuke and Naruto’s vital areas. No! Kaminari thought as she ran in front of her friends. Kaminari’s body fell over on the bridge with a thud when the fire of the senbon ceased.

“Kaminari-san!!” Naruto screamed as he held Kaminari in a similar way he held Sasuke. “No, Nari-san! Not you too! Please not you too!” Naruto screamed as tears fell out of his eyes. Kaminari’s turned her head to look at her friend.

“N-Naruto…” Kaminari coughed up blood before continuing. “y-your eyes…they're…r-red. …they look…nice.” Her eyes returned to normal, before Kaminari’s body went limp.

“KAMINARI-SAN!!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Black eyes fluttered open painfully as they looked at the figure on top of him. “S-sakura. I can’t breath with you on top of me.” Sasuke said painfully. Sakura’s eyes went wide before she hugged the Uchiha.

“Sasuke! You’re alive!” Sakura squealed happily. “Naruto! Tazuna! Kakashi-sensei! Sasuke’s alive!” Sakura screamed at the group. Sakura carefully helped Sasuke to his feet. Sasuke looked at the group who was standing in a circle.

They were standing around a body. Sasuke’s eyes widened when he Naruto cradling the body as tears flowed down his cheeks. Sasuke and Sakura joined the circle and looked down at the body. It can’t be… Sasuke thought to himself as his eyes went blank.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Backs*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Iruka had called Kaminari to do her transformation. She walked up in front of Iruka, did the correct hand sign and shouted “transform!” A puff of smoke encased her body.

When the smoke cleared, the class looked shocked. There stood a naked Sasuke! Fan girls fainted, Sasuke seethed, Iruka was too shocked at that moment, and the guys in the class laughed hard! In a puff of smoke Kaminari was back in her original form and was smirking. “Did I pass?”
------------------------------
Before Sakura, or the other fan girls, could get close enough to hurt Naruto, Kaminari sprung up from her desk and landed in front of Naruto.

“Don’t you dare touch him.” Kaminari growled out, while the intensity of her glare made them back off. She then plopped down in the seat that they wanted. Right between Naruto and Sasuke.
------------------------------
‘Ah, fuck. She’s here.’ Sasuke thought bitterly. Kaminari was in front of Kakashi holding her scythe in a defensive stance.

“No need to wonder mouse, the cat is here to play.” Stated Kaminari smugly. Kakashi seemed amused by her answer. Kaminari charged head on at Kakashi. Child’s play. Thought Kakashi, dodging her scythe. Kakashi’s vest gained a small tare in it as Kaminari swung her scythe. Sasuke suddenly had a look of slight surprise on his face.

Suddenly without warning the ground around Sasuke’s body exploded as his, and another body, shot straight up into the air. “Wha?” Kakashi said looking back as he dodged Kaminari’s scythe. His visible eye widened as he saw Kaminari dropping Sasuke’s body on the ground.
------------------------
Naruto and Kaminari just stared at the Uchiha, before breaking out into huge grins. Sasuke twitched. Kaminari glomped the unsuspecting emo.

“Look Naruto-kun! Emo-kun here does care! The apocalypse really must be coming!” Kaminari told her friend while ruffling Sasuke’s hair. Sasuke desperately tried to break free from Kaminari’s grip.

“Let go of me, you loser!” Sasuke shouted. Naruto was laughing so hard tears ran like rivers down his face. Kaminari grinned before letting the raven haired boy go.

“Oh fine, Nii-san.” Kaminari grinned. Sasuke snapped his attention to the female. ‘Wait, what did she call me?’ Sasuke thought. “Come on, bros, lets train” Kaminari told the to males while grinning widely.
------------------------
“You can’t die now, Sasuke.” Kaminari said with tears streaming out of her eyes. “You have a dream to fulfill, remember? You can’t die a virgin.” Kaminari tried to smile at him.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Backs*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Someone coughing snapped Sasuke back into reality. “Nari-san!” Naruto’s laughed joyously as he glomped the barley conscious girl. Kaminari looked up at the people who were looking down at her with smiles on their faces. Holy hell! Sasuke smiled! Apocalypse is here… Kaminari thought before falling unconscious again.
We're Back! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
This chapter ends the Zabuza Sega! And about time to! =^.^= If you've got some time on your hands or looking for some random humor, please check out my story Truth or Dare With The K-Ks! Please leave some dares or questions! Without them, the story will not be able to continue and I will be very sad. :(

If I owned Naruto, Gaara of the Dessert's name would be changed to Gaara of the Funk! xD The people who made the Naruto Abridged Series really knew what they were doing! xD Too bad all I own are some OCs and ideas.

Read on!
Saying “goodbye” to Inari and Tsunami was probably one of the hardest things Kaminari has ever done, emotionally. The walk back to Konoha wasn’t too bad. Only thing out of place was Kaminari’s right arm in a sling and covered in bandages.

Kaminari kept looking at her wounded fist. The memories of seeing three senbon pinning her fingers to the palm of her hand where still fresh in her memory. Those aren’t the only memories… Kaminari thought with a saddened face as squad seven continued to walk.

Flash backs of the bloody and disturbing dream she had where nothing compared to the memories she had seeing her parents in that genjutsu. Kaminari’s head dropped so that she was now looking at the dirt in front of her feet. Kakashi had been giving her worried glances when she wasn’t looking.

“…Nari-san? Earth to Nari-san!” Naruto shouted in Kaminari’s ear making her jump slightly.

“What already?!” Snapped Kaminari. Naruto grinned before gaining a serious look on his face.

“Are you alright?” Kaminari sighed at Naruto’s tone when he voiced that question. It was a ‘no-beating-around-the-bush-give-me-a-straight-answer’ kind of tone. The rest of the team had the same kind of vibes as they looked at the Hiyori.

Kaminari sighed as she looked back at the ground, before slowly answering. “No, I’m not ok.” She said with obvious sorrow in her voice. She then looked up at her squad with the best possible smile she could manage to pull together. It paled in comparison to all her other smiles. “But I will be” Her team seemed to accept this answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A truly happy smile didn’t grace Kaminari’s face until she saw the gates of Konoha. I’m home. Kaminari thought. The team noticed the strength of the smile and feel a bit happy themselves. Emo-kun, like a true emo, didn’t show his happiness.

“Yeah! Kohana! Ichiraku’s here I come! Come on, Nari-san!” Said Naruto trying to grab Kaminari’s right arm. When Naruto hit nothing but air when he tried to grab his friend’s arm, he looked at where he grabbed and sweat dropped. Oh yeah, Nari’s arm is in a sling Naruto thought with another sweat drop.

Walking around to Kaminari’s left side, Naruto grabbed Kaminari’s left arm and proceeded to drag her while saying, “Come on, Nari-san! Ichiraku awaits!” Kaminari’s laughter could be heard for a while. The rest of the team watched the scene with sweat drops.

Naruto had ordered a chicken flavored ramen as soon as he got there. After catching her breath, Kaminari ordered a shrimp flavored ramen. The duo didn’t notice the other three occupants until a voice said, “Well look what the cat dragged in.” Naruto and Kaminari turned there heads.

A small blush dusted Kaminari’s cheeks as she named off the other three customers. “Hinata-san! Shino-kun! Dog breath! Akamaru! How’ve ya been?!” Kaminari said with a wide goofy grin. Naruto grinned with the same intensity as Kaminari. Hinata blushed darkly.

“Dog breath?! You want to start something, Hiyori?!” Kiba said growling as he stood up off his seat. Kaminari’s grin turned lazy. A gasp from Hinata made the group of six (Akamaru included) look at the Hyuga. Hinata pointed at Kaminari.

“W-what happened to y-your arm, Kaminari-san?!” Hinata asked with wide eyes. The Abruame, Inuzuka, and Akamaru, looked at Kaminari’s arm, which was in a sling. Kiba smirked.

“What? Got injured on a C class mission? You really must be clumsy!” Kiba smirked arrogantly. His glare turned into a look of slight fear when he saw the glare that Kaminari and Naruto were sporting.

“For your information, asshole.” Growled Kaminari. “That ‘simple C rank’ mission was wrongly labeled. It was at least a B rank mission, if not an A. You have no clue what we went through! We almost died you moron!” Kaminari was standing now. She gave some money to Naruto and left the stand.

“Nari-san?! Where you going?!” Yelled Naruto. “You haven’t even touched your ramen!”

“I’m going to go clear my head! You can have my ramen, Naruto.” Kaminari yelled back. Kaminari walked down the streets of Konoha with blank eyes. I shouldn’t have blown up on Kiba like that. Kaminari thought to herself.

“Kaminari-san!” A soft voice rang out. Kaminari gain a “huh?” expression as she turned around. There, Hinata was seen running up to the blue haired female. Catching up to Kaminari, Hinata started to walk with the Hiyori. “Please d-don’t be mad at Kiba-kun. He d-didn’t know.” Hinata said quietly.

Kaminari sighed loudly as she gave Hinata a smile. “I do regret blowing up on dog boy like that, but he had it coming. He should learn to think be for he goes motor mouth on us.” Kaminari said turning her smile into a goofy grin. Hinata laughed softly.

“Yes, he does have the tendency to do that at times.” Hinata said as she smiled at Kaminari. She didn’t stutter, she must starting to feel comfortable around me Kaminari thought with that same goofy grin.

“So, you have a crush on Naruto, eh?” Kaminari said, changing the subject. Hinata flushed red instantly. “Don’t deny it. I see how you look at him.” She said looking at Hinata. Hinata was looking at the ground. “And I think you two would make a great couple!” Kaminari chirped, while Hinata looked up surprised.

“Y-You mean that?!” Hinata stuttered. Kaminari grinned like Naruto after a prank he pulled turned out better than he thought it would have.

“Yup! I do mean that! I’ll even try to help you two get together!” Kaminari said punching the air in front of her. Hinata smiled brightly at Kaminari.

“Thank you Kaminari-san.” Hinata said quietly. Kaminari’s nose wrinkled ever so slightly.

“Please don’t call me Kaminari. We’re good friends now! Call me Nari!” Kaminari said proudly. Hinata kept her grin going strong.

“O-ok! Nari-san!” Hinata said before smiling kind of darkly. Hinata mumbled something that only Kaminari could hear. Kaminari instantly flushed with embarrassment.

“H-Hina-chan! How did you know?!” Said Kaminari, while blushing and giving Hinata a surprised look with wide golden eyes. Hinata blushed at the new nickname before giggling softly.

“That you liked him? You weren’t that subtle about it.” Giggled Hinata. Kaminari’s blush didn’t fade as she buried her face in her hands in embarrassment. I thought I was being subtle about it! Kaminari mentally groaned.

“Please promise me that you won’t tell him, Hina-chan! Please!” Begged Kaminari with pleading eyes. Hinata giggled again.

“I won’t tell him.” Hinata said smiling at her new friend. Kaminari smiled at her female friend.

“Thanks, Hina-chan, really.”
Hook, Line, and Sinker by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
lol, so many people have been trying to guess who Kaminari likes! I know one person knows who it is, (thanks kuramasgurl018 for not spilling the beans! ^_~) and another person was close! ^o^ Keep trying, my pretties!

If I owned Naruto, Sakura would be a sword, Tenten would be a matress, and Orochimaru would be straight and Kabuto would work at a strip-club. But I don't own Naruto. Just some ideas and my OCs.

KEY!
"Talking" = Talking
Talking = Thoughts (mostly)
*Talking* = Telepathy
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Sasuke leaned against the bridge’s railing, while Sakura stood next to Sasuke. Kaminari gave her teammates a bored look from her place on the ground. Come on Emo! She’s open! Get a fishing poll and start baiting her in! Kaminari thought to herself.

“So, Sasuke-kun, want to go out to eat with me after training?” Sakura asked Sasuke with a small blush on her face. She’s nibbling at the bait! Reel her in, Emo! Thought Kaminari as she leaned in ever so slightly.

“No.” Sasuke said monotonously. Sakura sighed dejectedly. And he snaps the fishing line. Impassively thought Kaminari.

“You might as well cross out restoring your clan of your ‘To Do’ list, Emo-boy.” Casually said Kaminari from her spot.

Sasuke gave her an evil glare and threateningly said, “What did you just say, Hiyori?”. Kaminari looked Sasuke in the eye.

“With the way you treat girls, by the time you do want to start rebuilding your clan, no one will want to do it with you. It takes two to tango and with the way your going, you’re really going to die a virgin, Emo-nii-san.” Kaminari said as she took out a kunai and started to inspect it.

Sasuke’s glare softened slightly, but he still looked at Kaminari as if she was crazy. Sakura looked between Sasuke and Kaminari. Cha! Why can’t Sasuke-kun look at me like that! Hiyori you better not be planning to steal my Sasuke or I’ll kill you where you stand! Cha! Inner Sakura roared out.

“Nari-san! Sakura-chan! Good morning!” Shouted Naruto as he arrived. Kaminari’s eyes lit up as her best friend comes into her field of vision.

“Naru-kun! What took you so long?! It was like a cemetery over here! If your lucky they so some signs of life!” Kaminari said while glomping her friend. Naruto grinned widely.

“That doesn’t make any sense, but I’m happy I could be your knight in shinning armor!” Naruto said playfully. Kaminari smirked as she released Naruto from her hug and jumped on his back. Her legs held fast around Naruto’s waist as her hands were around his neck.

“Take me to freedom, Prince Charming!” Kaminari said, before bubbling out in laughter that Naruto soon joined.

“Good morning, everyone.” Said Kakashi as he suddenly appeared in a puff of smoke. “Sorry I’m late, an elderly lady was having difficulties carrying her groceries, so I stopped to help her.” Lied Kakashi.

“YOU LIAR!” Naruto and Sakura shouted as they pointed an accusing finger at their sensei. Kaminari pointed a finger at Kakashi too, but said something a little different.

“Liar! Liar! Pants on fire, your nose is longer than a telephone wire!” Chanted Kaminari. Kakashi’s visible eye looked annoyed at his blue haired female student.

“Quiet, Snappy.” Kakashi stated simply. Kaminari gained a tick mark. It’s not ‘Snappy’ you ass! It’s Kaminari! Ka-mi-na-ri! Thought Kaminari angrily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A group of four arrived at the gates of Konoha. The guard there, took instant notice of the four foreigners. “Halt, state your name and business.” Said the guard professionally. The older two of the group stated names and their business to the guard.

“Ok then,” Started the guard once he verified everything. “Welcome back to Konoha! Hope you enjoy yourselves.” The guard said with a small smile as the gates to Konoha opened. The guard returned to his post as the small group entered the village.

“Mom?” said the youngest male of the group. A woman with light blue hair and violet eyes smiled down at her little boy.

“Yes Kenji?” The mother answered her child.

“Are we going to stay here this time? Or are we going to go back again with big sis?” Kenji said, pointing over to the other female in the group. The girl with the light brown hair smiled at her little brother.

“No, Kenji.” Started the brown haired girl. “You’ll be staying here with mom and dad.” She told her little brother.

“But Jessica--” But Kenji was cut of by the other male of the group.

“Alright that’s enough! Kenji, you know why we’re here, and you know that until Jessica completes her training there, she’ll have to go back and fourth for awhile.” Stated the brown haired man as he ruffled Kenji’s light blue hair.

“Gah! Dad! Cut it out!” Kenji’s violet eyes narrowed in irritation as he tried to break free from his father’s grasp. Jessica’s violet eye brightened as she burst out in laughter. Jessica’s and Kenji’s parents joined in on the laugh fest as well.

Kenji tried to scowl at the laughing older people, but failed miserably as his laughter joined his parents and sister’s. Jessica smoothed her brother’s short hair while she was still giggling. After the family got their laughter under control, the father of Kenji and Jessica looked at his wife.

“Chizu, where were we going again?” The oldest male asked his wife. The light blue haired woman smiled at her husband.

“We’re going to stay with an old friend of mine, until we clean out our old house. How many times must I tell you this, Yusuke?” Chizu told Yusuke playfully. Yusuke smirked as he slung his arm around Chizu.

“Well then, off to your friends house, we go!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari groaned as she finished picking the last few weeds in this cranky old lady’s garden. “Well it’s about time, brat!” Said the cranky old hag. “Young whippersnappers like you should be more fit! Your lazy and weak! Why, back in my day--”

NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR DAY!! You crazy old bitch! I’ll show you ‘lazy’!! Kaminari mentally roared angrily as she launched herself at the old lady. To bad Kakashi-sensei caught her in mid-flight.

“You can’t attack the client.” Kakashi said calmly. The old hag started to bitch out Kakashi about how poor of a sensei he is. “No matter how tempting.” Kakashi finished with a small tick mark.

After leaving the “Hag-from-hell” (as Naruto so accurately put it) and getting as far away from the house as possible, Kakashi announced that training was over. Instead of going with Naruto to Ichiraku’s like she usually does, Kaminari decided to go home.

Kaminari yawned as she stretched her sore muscles. Who knew that picking weeds could be so strenuous? She thought to herself. Seeing her house, Kaminari grinned as she rushed to the door. Before she could open the door a voice rang out behind her.

“It’s nice to see you again, Kaminari.” Said the voice. Kaminari, having been caught off guard, spun around and saw a very familiar 13 year old figure. Kaminari’s eyes widened considerably and forgot all about her sore muscles.

“You…”
Catching up on the Times by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
*puppy eyes* I've never had so many reviews for this story! Cookies for everyone! ^o^ *passes out cookies* No, really, this is awesome! Thank you all so much! =^.^=

There has been a Key change!

KEY:
"This" = Talking
This = Thoughts (mostly)
*New addition to the key!* = Telepathy
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari’s mouth hung open as she looked at the light brown haired girl in front of her. Gathering her wits, Kaminari grinned widely before launching herself at the girl and glomping her. “Jessica! It’s you! It’s really you!” Joyously cried Kaminari.

Jessica returned the hug. “Yeah, it’s me alright! How’ve you been, Nari?” Jessica said while grinning madly. Kaminari couldn’t hold her excitement as she grabbed her friend’s hand and pulled her to the tree in back of her house. The tree over looked a garden that was half full of blossoming herbs, and half full of vegetables.

Kaminari and Jessica sat on one of tree’s sturdy branches as Kaminari told her all that has happened since she seen Jessica last. There was a lot to tell considering Kaminari hasn’t seen her old friend since she was six.

“You transformed into a nude version of the guy?!” Jessica exclaimed before laughing out loudly. Kaminari laughed along with Jessica.

“Yeah! And that’s not the best part! After that, my teacher called Aunt Kasumi to tell her what I’ve done, right?” Kaminari started. Jessica laughed harder.

“Oh god, he called her?! What did she say?” Asked Jessica through a fit of giggles.

“He quickly put me on the phone, and I switched on the speaker phone, right? Everyone in the classroom got to hear Kasumi congratulate on a transformation well made!” The duo laughed out together once again.

“Ah, I needed that laugh.” Jessica said as she swung her legs over the side of the sturdy branch. Kaminari nodded in agreement.

“Yeah…so Jessica.” Kaminari started as she looked at her friend. “How is training with members of my clan going for you?” Jessica winced slightly.

“I never been trained so hard in my life!” Jessica exclaimed with a lazy grin. “But they do know their stuff, back in the cloud village.” Jessica mused mostly to herself. Kaminari chuckled lightheartedly.

“That’s what happens when you’re an honorary member of the Hiyori clan, Jessica. They treat you like every other clan member.” Kaminari looked up at the clouds in the sky. “Yeah, hard to believe most of my clan is in the village hidden in the clouds, huh?” Asked Kaminari to no one in particular. Jessica nodded her agreement. Kaminari turned her attention back to her friend. “Speaking of training, did you ever master it?”

Jessica smirked at that question. *What do you think?* Kaminari’s eyes widened as she nearly fell out of the tree. “I-I heard your voice in my head!” Kaminari exclaimed stupidly. An excited look appeared on Kaminari’s face.

*Does this mean you’ve mastered telepathy and telekinesis?!* Kaminari thought. Jessica winced before smirking again.

*Not so loud! I can hear your thoughts clearly enough without you screaming them. And your answer is yes.* Thought Jessica to Kaminari. “That’s so cool!” Kaminari exclaimed again. Jessica’s lazy grin returned to her face.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“You two having fun up there?” Suddenly asked a voice. The young Hiyori and Kamiya looked down to see who was talking. Kaminari gained and excited grin.

“Mr. and Mrs. Kamiya! And…” Kaminari tilted her head in confusion as she looked at the nine year old boy. “That’s not Kenji, is it?” Chizu nodded. Kaminari’s eyes widened as she fell out of the tree, but landed on her feet. “No way! The last time I saw him he was this big!” Kaminari said as she moved her hands a foot apart.

“Yes,” Started Chizu, “it’s amazing how the time flies.” Chizu said as she put a hand on her son’s head. Jessica jumped out of the tree and landed next to Kaminari. “Well, you two spent no time catching up. Just like the old days.” Chizu said playfully. “I remember when you two would run around in nothing but your diapers.”

Jessica and Kaminari flushed in embarrassment. “Mom!” Jessica whined. Yusuke laughed as his daughter’s embarrassment. Kaminari pouted at the laughing Kamiya.

“It’s not funny!” Whined Kaminari as her blush increased its intensity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari rubbed her forehead with her right hand as her left hand clamped firmly on a dog’s leash. Naruto’s been nothing but a pain in the ass today! First when collecting trash of a river; he slips, gets saved by brooding-boy, then acts like a complete ass about it! Then when picking weeds out of a lady’s garden, he picks the lady flowers instead! And now…

With stress mark donning her face, Kaminari watches as a huge dog drags Naruto towards a mine field. he picks the biggest dog that could drag him anywhere…damn pms… Kaminari sighed as she picked up her dog, a little yellow Labrador pup named Sunny, and ran in front of Naruto’s dog.

“SIT!” Shouted Kaminari in an angry and commanding voice. All dogs in the immediate vicinity, sat down quickly. Sunny whimpered in Kaminari’s arms. Kaminari answered his whimper by calmly scratching behind his left ear; making him wag his tail happily. “Naruto,” Calmly started Kaminari, “you have to show him who’s the Alpha if he doesn’t behave. Now here,” She said taking Naruto’s dog as she gave him Sunny. “You take Sunny, and I’ll take Tiny. Come on Tiny.” She said as the big dog followed her eagerly.

They walked there dogs to the park, just like they where suppose to and let them off their leashes for a while. Kaminari found the nearest bench and flopped down on it while sighing. It’s truly, been one hell of a day. She thought as she looked up at the clouds in the sky. She began to understand, on some level, why Shikamaru liked looking at them so much. It was surprisingly relaxing.

Kaminari blinked as she felt some weight in her lap. Looking down, there was Sunny snuggling up in her lap, while Tiny’s head took up most of her right knee. Subconsciously, she began to rub behind Tiny’s left ear; who in return, began wagging her tail vigorously. Kaminari returned her attention to the clouds.

After being in the park for a while, squad seven went back to the old guys house to drop off his dogs. The man thanked the squad as team seven left his house. Kakashi-sensei looked up in the sky before dismissing his team. Despite training being over, Kaminari couldn’t help but feel that the day’s excitement wasn’t over.
Don't Piss Off The Cherry Tree! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Chapter 18 is up! Only four more chapter till the big slow down. What's the big slow down? The big slow down is when this story catches up to the point I left off on animespiral before it died. I'll still be updating at least once a week though.

I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. I do not own Naruto. How many times do I have to say it?!

KEY!
"sup" = Talking
sup = Thoughts (mostly)
*sup* = Telepathy
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari instantly noticed Sasuke’s retreating form. “Where the hell you going?! Get your ass back here!” Kaminari shouted at the said emo. Sasuke pretended like he didn’t hear Kaminari. “Bastard, we’re suppose to be working on our teamwork, as a team!!” Yelled Kaminari, again. Sakura cracked a fist on Kaminari. “Ow! The hell was that for?!” Yelled Kaminari as she faced Sakura.

“Don’t swear at my Sasuke-kun!!” Sakura screamed in Kaminari’s face before running after her precious Sasuke-kun. “Sasuke-kun! Wait for me! Let’s practice our teamwork together!” She shouted as she caught up to the Prince of Brooding. I hope he bitches at her. Mentally cursed Kaminari.

Kaminari eyes widened as Sakura depressingly walked back to the group with her shoulders slumped. I hold a new respect for the emo! Mentally grinned Kaminari. I wonder what effected Sakura so badly, though…? Pondered Kaminari for a bit, before shrugging the question away.

A movement in the corner of her eye, made Kaminari turn her head to get a better look. The young Hiyori raised a thin eyebrow as she watched a box shuffled up to Naruto. …the hell? Thought Kaminari. “Naruto, you have a box…following you. A friend of yours?” Kaminari said slowly.

Naruto turned to look at the box before running back and forth for a while. Kaminari watched the scene with a sweat drop as she subconsciously shifted Kamisori on her back. Suddenly Naruto stopped in his tracks and pointed at the box. “That’s the worst disguise of all time! There’s no such thing as square rocks!” yelled Naruto.

…that was suppose to be a rock? Kaminari thought with a bigger sweat drop. “You saw through my camouflage again! You’re slick boss.” Spoke the box before exploding. OMG! Suicidal box! Kaminari thought. When the smoke cleared three figures lay coughing on the ground. “I think we used to much gun power guys.” Said the figure Kaminari recognized as Konohamaru.

“Oh,” Started Kaminari. “hi Konohamaru.” She said while giving a small wave of the hand. Damn, and I really wanted to see a suicidal box, too! Mentally cried Kaminari. Konohamaru looked up and smiled at the Hiyori.

“Hi Kaminari-san!” Konohamaru greeted with a smile. Kaminari watched as Konohamaru and his little gang begged Naruto to play ninja with them. And of course, like the snobby person she is, Sakura just had to say something about it.

“A ninja playing ninja? That is so twisted” Sneered Sakura with dark clouds around her head. Kaminari winced as Konohamaru did one of the two things you never say around Sakura. Say that Sakura and Naruto are an item; Sakura will kick your ass.

Naruto and Konohamaru laid in a battered mess of cuts and bruises. Kaminari eyes watched Sakura storm away before the Hiyori’s eyes widened as she heard say the second thing you never say around Sakura. Comment on how big her forehead is, she will kill you. “I don’t think she’s human! I mean did you see how wide her forehead is?!” Shouted Konohamaru. Naruto’s and Kaminari’s eyes widen in fear as Sakura slowly turned around.

“RUN FOR IT!!” Kaminari shouted as Sakura sped with inhuman speed towards them. The chase abruptly stopped as soon as Konohamaru collided with something hard. The teen who had just been run into looked down at Konohamaru.

“Can I help you with something?” The teen in black said before picking Konohamaru up by his collar and squeezing tightly, making Konohamaru wince in pain. “Does this hurt, punk?” The teen asked jerking Konohamaru.

“Hey! Cut it out! It hurts!” Konohamaru wheezed as he started kicking the male teen in a desperate attempt to free himself. The blond girl next to the teen said his name and told him to stop. Kankuro, as his blond partner called him, in a few more words, told the blond no.

“Put Konohamaru down now.” Kaminari stated calmly as she glared at the one called Kankuro. Kankuro smirked at the blue haired girl.

“Why don’t cha make me?” Arrogantly challenged Kankuro. Kaminari smirked as the pupils in her eyes turned to thunderbolts and small bolts of electricity crackled around her. Kankuro and the blond looked shocked and almost fearful at the Hiyori.

“Your funeral, kitty-boy.” Suddenly a rock flew out of nowhere and struck Kankuro in the hand instantly releasing Konohamaru. Konohamaru dashed behind Naruto when he realized he was freed. Kaminari’s eyes looked up at where the rock came from and saw Uchiha sitting there, tossing a rock in his hand, looking all cool and stuff.

Damn you Uchiha for stealing my thunder! Mentally cursed Kaminari. Kaminari deactivated her bloodline as she looked at Emo again. Thanks for reminding me not to give to much of myself away to strangers, Emo-nii-san. A flash of red made Kaminari’s eyes dart to a branch on the opposite side of the King of Emos.

Kaminari stared at the red head in the tree with emotionless eyes. Teal eyes drilled into gold ones. Those eyes of that boy! It feels like their looking in my soul! The red head looked away to talk to Kankuro. Kankuro shakily said his name and told the red head his apologies. So his name is Gaara.

Sakura stopped the trio from walking away and asked why they where here. Chunin exams? I think Jessica mentioned something about these ‘Chunin Exams’ Kaminari thought to herself. Suddenly Sasuke jumped out of the tree. “Hey you,” the Emo started, “identify yourself!” The blond turned around with a blush on her face.

“Hm? You mean me?” She asked slightly flustered. Sasuke ask a girl for her name? Not likely. Blandly thought Kaminari.

“No you, with the gourd on your back.” Said Emo pointing to Gaara. I so called that one! Kaminari thought triumphantly. Gaara turned around and faced Sasuke.

“My name is Gaara of the Dessert.” Gaara said. What the hell kind of last name is ‘of the Dessert’! Kaminari couldn’t help, but think. “I’m curious about you too.” Continued Gaara. “Who are you?”

Sasuke smirked, “I am Sasuke Uchiha.”

“Hi there! I bet your dieing to know me!” Naruto suddenly said in a bubbly tone. Gaara blinked.

“I couldn’t careless.” Gaara said before looking Kaminari. “You however are a different story. Who are you?” Kaminari raised an eyebrow as she glanced a sulking Naruto.

“Wow! You mean you find me worthy enough to give you my name!?” Kaminari stated sarcastically, before giving Gaara a friendly, though a little lazy, smile. Gaara blinked at the smile. “I am the thunder of the Hiyori clan, Kaminari Hiyori. Nice to meet you Gaara of the Dessert.”

Gaara nodded before he, and the other two sand ninja, turned around and walked away. About a block away in a tree, three figures had watched the scene play out. “So what do you think?” Asked the only girl of the trio.

“The usual weaklings.” Stated one of the girl’s partners whose face was wrapped in bandages. “But that Uchiha, Hiyori, and that dessert rat, we should watch, carefully.”

“Hey, you three brats!” Shouted a cranky old lady. It was the same one Kaminari almost attacked. “Get your fat asses out of my tree!”

“Why don’t you make us, you old hag!” Shouted the third member of the group arrogantly. The old lady scowled as she bit her thumb.

“Old hag, am I? Summoning Jutsu!” Five minutes later, three genin of the village of sound were spotted running from a unicorn the size of a horse. Someone give those three a Klondike bar.
Rejected For Chunin Exam?! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! Chapter 19: 'Rejected For Chunin Exam?!' is up! And the plot thickens from this point on! ^_^ And I apologize for the shortness of the chapter! I try to make the chapters lengthy! I really do!

I still don't own Naruto, but if I did, Sasuke who be a hyper boy who is in love with sugar! lol Can you imagen a hyper Sasuke jumping off the walls?! xD

KEY:
"This is" = Talking
This is = Thoughts (mostly)
*And this* = Telepathy
~*~*~ = Scene Change

~READ ON!!~
Once again, squad seven was waiting at the bridge; and once again their sensei was over two hours late. Kaminari twitched as Naruto once again jumped off the bridges railing and started to pace back and fourth on the bridge. Kaminari was forcing herself not to jump into the river at this point…once again.

Gah!! Why can’t Kakashi be on time for once in his life?! He’d be late for his own funeral if he could! Silently seethed Kaminari. Kaminari kicked a rock in her moment of pure rage. “Ouch! The hell you do that for, Hiyori?!” Snapped Sakura as she gently rubbed her head. The glare she was sporting was anything but gentle.

opps, I guess the rock hit her Kaminari thought as she sweat dropped slightly. “sorry” Kaminari mumbled out. The long hours of waiting for their sensei made squad seven easily agitated in the early hours of the morning. Luckily, someone up there had pitied them.

“Hello guys, good morning! Sorry I’m late. I’m afraid I got lost on the road of life.” Kakashi said as he entered in a puff of smoke. Naruto, Sakura, and Kaminari’s respond to this excuse was instant.

“YOU LIAR!!” Three of the four members of squad seven shouted. “What point of “meet at the bridge at six a.m.” don’t you understand, Kakashi! The ‘six’, or the ‘a.m.’?” Kaminari snapped at Kakashi.

“Calm yourself, Sna--”

“And don’t call me ‘Snappy’!” Suddenly barked out Kaminari, effectively cutting Kakashi off. Kakashi ignored Kaminari as he handed Naruto, Sakura, and the Emo a piece of paper.

“These are the application forms for taking the Chunin Exams. Fill these out and turn them in tomorrow, at the Ninja Academy, in room 301, before three p.m.” Quickly explained Kakashi. Kaminari instantly saw a problem.

“Hey, Kakashi-sensei, where’s my application form?” Asked a confused Kaminari. Don’t tell me I pissed him off so bad he won’t let me participate! No, it can’t be true! Thought the electric Hiyori, internally panicking.

“Kaminari Hiyori, you are to report to the Hokage’s office immediately.” Kakashi said. “The rest of you have the rest of the day off.” Continued Kakashi before disappearing in a puff of smoke. Kaminari sighed as her shoulders slumped. She turned to the Hokage building and started walking towards it.

“Kaminari-san! Wait up!” Naruto said as he raced by his friend’s side. “I’ll come with you.” Naruto continued as he gave Kaminari that famous wide grin that always made her smile. Kaminari grinned weakly at her best male friend.

“Thanks, Naruto.” Kaminari said with slight gloominess in her voice as the NaruNari duo continued to walk towards the Hokage building. Kaminari blinked in surprise as she was joined by her other two teammates. They didn’t say anything, but them simply being there, made Kaminari feel better. Thanks you guys Kaminari thought as her grin gained more power.

The group of four stopped in front of the Hokage building and just looked at it for a moment before entering. Kaminari’s grin had vanished. The butterflies in Kaminari’s stomach were making it harder for her to climb the stairs to the Hokage’s office. Naruto put his hand on Kaminari’s shoulder and gave her another famous grin. This tamed the butterflies long enough for Kaminari to make it to the door of the Hokage’s office.

Well…it’s now or never Thought Kaminari as she gathered all of the courage she could muster and knocked on the office door. Upon hearing a “come in” from in side, Squad Seven entered the office. Shock entered Kaminari’s eyes as she recognized two figures also standing in the Hokage’s office one she was more happy to see then the other.

“Jessica! What are you doing here?” Kaminari grinned as she scurried to the girl with light brown hair. The rest of Kaminari’s squad held looks of pure confusion. Sakura opened her mouth to say something, but it was Naruto who shouted out the question.

“Hey, hey! Nari-san! Who’s that?” Naruto said as he pointed as Jessica. Kaminari and Jessica exchanged a look before returning there attention on Naruto.

“You really don’t remember Jessica, Naruto? We played together when we were like, six years old.” Kaminari said as she tilted her head. Naruto had a look of concentration on his face, but couldn’t quite remember. *Give him a clue?* Kaminari thought to Jessica. Jessica nodded as she established a mind link between herself and Naruto.

*I think I have the perfect memory for Naruto* Jessica thought back to Kaminari as she sent Naruto the memory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


A six year old version of Naruto was sitting on a swing in the park, waiting for his friend to come. “Naru-kun! Naru-kun!” Shouted a six year old version of Kaminari as she raced to her friend while dragging a light brown haired girl behind her.

Naruto jumped off the swing and gave a wide grin at his friend and a curious look at the girl she was dragging. “Naru-kun, I want you to meet my friend Jessica Kamiya! Jessica, this is my friend Naruto Uzumaki!”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Naruto’s eyes widened as the memory came to him he dashed at Jessica. “Jessica-san!” He shouted as he glomped his old friend. Sasuke seemed to glare at Naruto. The other figure who was standing away from Jessica, scoffed at the scene. Kaminari looked at the figure who was glaring back. Sakura walked up to Kaminari.

“Hey, do you know that boy?” Sakura asked Kaminari. They boy that Kaminari was staring at suddenly turned his glare on Sakura, instantly making her back off. Cha! What’s his problem anyway?! Inner Sakura shouted. The boy who looked a little older then the five genin walked up to Kaminari.

He looked down at her as he sneered, “It’s been a while, Kaminari Hiyori.” Everyone in the office looked at the two. Kaminari’s eyes held confusion. Have I met this guy before? He’s so familiar, but I don’t know who he is! Kaminari thought as she studied the male in front of her. He had short brown hair and dark blue eyes. Kaminari didn’t know how she suddenly knew the answer on who he was, maybe Jessica told her mentally, but the name came to her.

“Shimo Hiyori.” Suddenly said Kaminari.

“Ah, good. You all already know each other. That makes things easier.” The Hokage suddenly said. Kaminari sweat dropped. I totally forgot he was here… Thought Kaminari. “Now, for why I summoned you three here…”
The Problem With The Hiyori Clan by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
lol people are starting to guess what I'm going to write next! And are right! ^o^ But this chapter changes it all! If you think you know Kaminari Hiyori, or her past, think again! The mystery of the death of Kaminari's parents, revealed!

I am not blessed with the ownership of Naruto. Sorry fans, it doesn't work that way! xP I do own my OCs and ideas!

KEY:
*Hello* = Telepathy
"Hello" = Talking
Hello = Thoughts (mostly)
~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
“Now for why I summoned you three here,” The Hokage started as he looked at Kaminari, Jessica, and Shimo. “as you all should know, the Chunin Exams are tomorrow. In the past, we have had only teams of three enter these exams, but this year, there was a problem.”

“A problem?” Questioned Jessica. “What kind of problem?” The Hokage slowly blew out some smoke from his mouth. Great we have a high Hokage. Wonderful. Sarcastically thought Kaminari.

“Simply put, too many genin graduated this year and are taking the Chunin Exams. Two genin where on squads of four, and one genin didn’t have a squad at all, but was still made a genin.” Calmly stated the Hokage. “And after a meeting with the Kage of the Cloud village, it was decided, that the three strays would form a temporary squad of genin for the Chunin Exams.”

The five genin stood in a stunned silence. “What?!" Shouted Naruto. “You mean Kaminari isn’t going to take the exams with us, but with Jessica-san and the brown haired ass over there?!” Shouted an upset Naruto while pointing at Shimo. I was right. Thought Kaminari. Our Hokage is high

Shimo glared coldly at the orange clad genin. “Watch your tongue, brat. Or I’ll rip it out of your mouth.” Snarled the fourteen year old Hiyori. Naruto silently gulped. Kaminari turned a glare on Shimo.

“Don’t threaten Naruto, you ass” Growled Kaminari. A glaring contest between Shimo and Kaminari soon began. The Hokage sweat dropped at the angry scene in front of him. Maybe this wasn’t a wise decision putting those two on a team… Thought the Hokage.

“Squad 9!” The Hokage suddenly barked out catching everyone’s attention. “That is your squad name.” Continued the Hokage. The Hokage grabbed three papers that were on his desk. “Squad 9, consisting of, Kaminari Hiyori, Jessica Kamiya, and Shimo Hiyori, you’ve been recommend by your Jonin leader to enter the Chunin Exams. Please step forward to receive your application forum.”

Every member of the newly formed Squad 9 grabbed an application and glanced over it. Kaminari was the one who asked the question that needed an answer. “Who’s are Jonin leader?” Asked Kaminari. The rest of the genin looked at a smirking Hokage.

“You may come in now and meet your new squad!” The Hokage said. The office door opened to reveal…a smirking female who had blue hair, violet eyes, and a Jonin uniform with the zipper of the vest undone to reveal a dark blue tank top. In other words…

“Aunt Kasumi?! You’re our Jonin leader?!” Shouted Kaminari in shock. Naruto grinned at Kasumi, while Sasuke glared. He had not forgotten that little phone call back in the academy. Jessica beamed at her friend’s aunt as Shimo sent a small glare at Kasumi.

“That’s right, kid! I’m the unofficial genin squad leader, of the unofficial genin squad, squad nine!” Kasumi said smiling brightly. Sakura sweat dropped. Cha! What a tongue twister! I wish our sensei was as cool as that! Cha! Inner Sakura complained. Kasumi looked at the Hokage, who nodded his head at the female Jonin.

“Alright then,” Started Kasumi again. “Squad nine, you are to be at the Ninja Academy, in room 301, before three p.m., tomorrow, with your application forum filled out. There, you will turn in your forums and take the first exam. Is that clear?” The temporary squad nodded in understanding. “Good. Squad nine, dismissed.” Kasumi said before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari sat on her bed as she tugged on her black leather fingerless gloves. She was wearing her usual ninja outfit. Kaminari picked up Kamisori and turned it so she was looking at the bottom of the handle. Engraved there, was Kamisori and under the scythe’s name was another name, Riyu. Daddy… Kaminari thought sadly as she traced over the name with her fingers. I’ll make you proud.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Aunt Kasumi? Who is Shimo Hiyori?” Kaminari asked while her aunt was washing dishes. The dish that Kasumi had been washing almost slipped out of the Jonin’s hands. Kasumi sighed as she set the dish back in the sink and dried her hands on a towel. She sat at the kitchen table and motioned for Kaminari to do the same.

“Shimo Hiyori.” Kasumi started. “The brown haired, blue eyed kid on your squad, right?” Kasumi looked at Kaminari who nodded. “Kaminari, have I ever told you how your parents died?” Kaminari blinked as she nodded.

“Yeah, they were murdered, right?” Kaminari said uncertain. Kasumi nodded in agreement. “What’s this got to do with Shimo?” Asked Kaminari, unsure where this was going.

“Everything.” Said Kasumi.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Kaminari, hurry up! Or we’re going to be late!” Kasumi shouted from down stairs. Kaminari hopped off her bed and attached Kamisori to the strap on her back before slinging her shoulder bag over her right shoulder.

“Coming!” Kaminari shouted as she dashed down the stairs. She grabbed her application forum off the kitchen table and took off with Kasumi to the Ninja Academy. Ready or not, Chunin Exams; here comes Kaminari Hiyori! Kaminari thought with a small smirk on her face.

Arriving at the Ninja Academy, Kaminari saw Jessica and Shimo already there, waiting. “Well, it’s about time, you got here!” Jessica said as she saw her friend. “I thought you were going to bail out on us for a while there!”

“Oh, yes!” Kaminari joked. “You’re such bad company that I was going to leave you here to fend for yourself!” Laughed Kaminari. Jessica soon joined in laughing as well, while Shimo just scoffed and glared at the female duo. Kaminari stopped laughing and glared right back at the fellow Hiyori. It should be me who’s angry. Kaminari thought increasing her glare.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Everything? What do you mean?” Asked Kaminari thoroughly confused. Kasumi sighed as she rubbed the base of her skull as she gathered her thoughts.

“I guess I should tell you the whole story then, huh?” Kasumi saw the look that Kaminari was giving her and quickly added, “Keep in mind that the whole story would have been to much for an unstable six year old mind to understand. I should know, I’m a medical ninja.”

Kaminari nodded at Kasumi’s logic. “Ok.” Kasumi sighed once more before starting.

“As you know, the Hiyori clan doesn’t believe in arranged marriages, and usually don’t care about who you marry, but they strongly disapproved of Riyu, your father. The reason behind this was that the head of the clan’s son, Mushi, an earth element Hiyori, was in love with Suzume, your mother. He falsely told his father that Riyu was abusing Suzume and to not let him be part of the clan, in hopes that it would drive Riyu away.” Said Kasumi. Kaminari nodded and waited for Kasumi to continue.

“Angry that most of our clan didn’t approve of the man she loved, your mother, in a fit of rage, moved to Konoha with me and your father, where she had a friend she met two years earlier.” Continued Kasumi. Kaminari blinked.

“A friend? You mean Chizu Kamiya, Jessica’s mom, right?” Asked Kaminari. Kasumi nodded.

“Yup, now back to the story. Seven years later since we moved to Konoha and the old head of the Hiyori clan had died. Mushi’s brother, Samui, an ice element Hiyori, had become the new head of the clan. Around this time, Mushi had found out that we were in Konoha and was outraged that your mother had married Riyu and had a child, you, Kaminari. Mushi got his brother’s permission to come to Konoha and sought your mother out. After finding out where she lived, Mushi broke into our house and killed Riyu, who was there at the time. Suzume had walked in just as Mushi killed Riyu and in a fit of rage attacked Mushi. I also was there at that time and your mother had told me to go make sure that you would stay safe. I only half listened to your mother. I made a water clone to go protect you while the real me when to the Hokage’s office and got help. When a bunch of ANBU, the Hokage, and I returned to our house…it was too late. Suzume was dead and Mushi was gone.” Kasumi said with tears in her eyes.

“A-auntie? What does this have to do with Shimo?” Kaminari said trying to hold back tears. Kasumi looked her niece in the eyes.

“When the Hokage sent word to Samui stated what Mushi had done, Samui immediately ordered his brother’s capture. Mushi was captured two weeks later and sentenced to death. I’d think that Shimo would blame Samui and not you, but…”

“Kasumi? For what does he blame me? What does this have to do with Shimo?!” Kaminari shouted with tears still in her eyes.

“He blames you for his father’s death. Shimo Hiyori is the son of Mushi Hiyori.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kasumi broke up the little glare contest between Kaminari and Shimo before giving Squad Nine a little push towards the Ninja Academy. “Good luck on your Chunin Exams!” Kasumi shouted before disappearing in a puff of smoke.
The First Exam: Poker by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
IT'S HERE!!!! THE MYSTERY OF WHO KAMINARI LIKES IS SOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!!! I know some of you are shouting "Heck yeah! Finally!" lol
The big slow down is almost here! There is one more chapter before my constant updating gets slowed down to about once a week! Don't say I haven't warned you!

I own a bunch of OCs (except Jessica and her family, kuramasgurl018 actually owns them.) and ideas. No Naruto. So please put your lawyers away. I'm innocent!!!

KEY:
*this* = Telepathy
~*~*~ = Scene Change
This = Thoughts (mostly)
"And this" = Talking

Read on my pretties!!
Squad nine climbed a staircase that would lead them to room 301. They stopped climbing when the saw a crowd of genin being bullied by two older looking ninjas. Shouts of “hey we need to get in there” and “let us through” made Kaminari aware that these genin where here for the Chunin Exams. Kaminari started walking towards the door that lead to the room 301, but was stopped when Jessica put her hand on Kaminari’s shoulder.

“What’s up Jessica? We need to go through that door to take the Chunin Exams.” Kaminari said. Shimo scoffed at Kaminari making the electric Hiyori glare at the older Hiyori.

*Kaminari-san* Kaminari tilted her head at her friend when she heard Jessica’s voice in her head. *There’s a genjutsu on that sign. This is not the right floor.* Jessica thought to her friend. Kaminari’s eyes widened as she looked at the sign once again.

That’s right… Thought Kaminari. we’ve only gone up two flights of stairs…so that room would be floor 201, not 301. Kaminari mused to herself. Jessica let go of her friends shoulder.

*Exactly.* Jessica responded to Kaminari’s thoughts. Kaminari twitched as she gave a mock glare at her friend.

*Hey! No reading my personal thoughts!* Kaminari mentally scolded Jessica. *I could have been imagining the Hokage in a pink bikini! Then what, missy?!* Kaminari smirked when she saw Jessica go pale in the face.

*Kaminari, you have a sick mind. * Jessica thought to her friend, while dispelling the mind link between them. Squad nine then went back to the staircase and continued to climb up one more flight of stairs.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Squad seven just entered room 301 and was already facing major problems. “Sasuke-kun! We‘ve you been?” Ino said as she glomped the dark haired emo from behind. Sasuke gave a very annoyed look at Ino. “You have no idea how I was hoping you’d show up here. I’ve missed those good looks of yours.”

Sakura was not pleased by the scene. “Hey you porker! Back off! He’s mine!” Shouted Sakura as she pointed an accusing finger at the blond. Ino smirked as she got off Sasuke.

“Miss forehead, they let you in? Still got those big wrinkles on your billboard brow I see.” Sneered Ino.

“Leave my forehead out of this!” Yelled Sakura. Ino simply stuck her tongue out in response. The rest of the rookies soon joined the group of four. Hinata looked around and frowned deeply. Kiba took notice of his teammates troubled look.

“Hey, what’s wrong Hinata?” Asked Kiba as Akamaru softly yipped. The other eight rookies looked at Hinata making her blush very darkly.

“W-well,” Started Hinata. “It’s j-just, I d-don’t see Kaminari-san.” Hinata stuttered out. The rest of the genin finally took notice to the Hiyori’s absence.

“Hey, your right!” Kiba said before turning to Naruto with an arrogant smirk on his face. “What’s the matter loser? Was Kaminari so scared of a little competition that she decided not to show her face?” Jeered the Inuzuka. Naruto growled and opened his mouth to speak, but someone else said something from behind them.

“For your information, Inuzuka.” Said a voice that made Kiba give a frightened look. The rest of the rookies turned to see Kaminari standing there with a scary look on her face. “To take the Chunin Exams, you have to be in a squad of three. No more, no less. Because there was three stray genin, the Hokage decided to make a temporary team, the team I’m on.”

Jessica walked up beside Kaminari and smiled. Shimo leaned against the wall with an emotionless look on his face. Naruto grinned at his friend. “Hi Jessica-san!” The rest of the genin, with the exception of squad seven, got thoughtful looks on their faces.

“Yes,” Kaminari said answering the unasked question. “You’ve all probably met Jessica before, she is originally from Konoha.” The rest of the genin nodded while Shimo scoffed. Thus, another round of glaring, between Kaminari and Shimo started again. The rest of the genin sweat dropped at the intensity of the glares.

Ino walked up to Sakura. “Hey forehead, what’s their problem?” Sakura glared hatefully at the blond, but answered anyways.

“How am I suppose to know, Ino-pig?! I only met him yesterday!” Said Sakura. Jessica went in-between the two Hiyori’s and tried to calm them down. Keyword is tried.

“Get out of the way, bitch.” Growled Shimo. Kaminari’s glare intensified. Naruto and Sasuke also looked like they were about to kill Shimo.

“Don’t swear at Jessica, you ass.” Swore Kaminari. Shino suddenly walked up and put a hand on Kaminari’s shoulder and lead her back to the group of genin. OMG! OMG! He’s willingly touching me! Dream come true! Kaminari happily thought while blushing. Hinata gave her friend a knowing smile.

Kaminari felt a tug of disappointment when Shino removed his hand, but didn’t say anything. She did, however, look at the clock on the wall and groan in disappointment when she saw the time. 2:30. Why on earth did Kasumi say we were going to be late! Look at all the time we still have! Mentally scowled Kaminari.

Sighing to herself, Kaminari took her shoulder bag off her shoulder and dug inside of it. The group of genin gave her an odd look when she took out a deck of playing cards. “Anyone want to play poker? If not then I’m going to play the game that represents Sakura’s love life.” Kaminari said as she sat on the floor.

“Hearts?” Guessed Jessica. Sakura leaned in to hear the answer. Kaminari snorted playfully.

“Nope, Solitaire.” Kaminari said playfully. Sakura glared while most of the genin smirked. Kaminari started shuffling the cards and was surprised when a ninja from the rock village with a Mohawk, a ninja from the mist village with an umbrella on his back, a ninja from the rain village with some kind of oxygen mask on his face, a Konoha ninja she never met with black bowl cut hair, and Jessica sat down to play.

The rest of the genin in the room gather around the six ninja on the floor and decided to watch the poker match. Kaminari looked at the five other genin playing and thought to herself as she dealt each player two cards. Now this is how disputes with other nations should be handled! With a game of cards. Just like Yu-Gi-Oh! Mentally grinned Kaminari.

The six players looked at their two cards. Kaminari glanced at her two cards. A five of diamonds and a king of spades. Sweet. Kaminari thought mentally smirking. They where, after all, playing a game which fives and tens where wild cards. Kaminari flipped the first card in the deck and placed it in the center of the six people.

The queen of spades! Awsome! Kaminari thought mentally smirking. The ninja with the Mohawk folded at this point and joined his squad. Kaminari flipped the next card from the deck. The three of clubs. Not very helpful… Kaminari thought. Out of the corner of her eye, Kaminari saw Jessica looking at the ninja with the black hair whose hair was bowl shaped. Jessica was blushing slightly. Kaminari grinned to herself as she flipped up the next card.

Ouch! Six of clubs. Kaminari mentally winced. Kaminari flipped the next card. The ten of hearts. Kaminari mentally smiled. She placed her hand on the top of the deck. Wild card or jack! Wild card or jack! Kaminari chanted in her head. She grabbed the last card, but never got to flip it. Because at that moment, the proctor of the first exam entered and wouldn’t let them finish the game.

Kaminari went to her assigned seat and looked at the last card that would have been flipped. A nine of clubs…wow…good thing that match was stopped. The best I had was a pair of kings. Kaminari thought with a sweat drop. Kaminari looked at who was sitting next to her and quickly looked away blushing. Damn it! Get a hold of yourself! Kaminari shook her head to clear her thoughts as she watched the proctor, Ibiki, get ready to explain the first exam. Shino raised an eyebrow at the tense girl beside him.
Questions Too Hard? Phone a Friend! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
The big slow down is here! Sorry, peoples, but I told you it was coming. I shall try to update weekly now! Why so slow compared to what I have been posting? Simple! The next chapter has not beeen written yet! And a week will give me time to complete the next chapter after chapter!

I don't own Naruto. Sorry kitties! No sueing Kamisori, today! :D

KEY:
Hi = Thoughts (mostly)
"hola" = Talking
*Sup?* = Telepathy
~*~*~*~ = Scene Change

Read on!
Kaminari looked at the first five questions on the test with a very blank look. How the hell am I suppose to know this shit?! Iruka-sensei must have been slacking in teaching us or something! I don’t think any genin could get these questions. Mentally cursed Kaminari.

Kaminari glanced up at Ibiki, the proctor for the first exam. Hey had a huge smug smirk on his face. And what’s up with this guy, anyways? He made a bigger deal about cheating then about passing the actual test! Kaminari blinked as her eyes widened.

Hey that’s right. He did make a bigger deal about cheating. Kaminari blinked in realization. No genin could get these questions! They want us to cheat! Just not get caught! Thought Kaminari in her epiphany. That would also explain why Shino has been releasing some of his insects She mused.

It was then, Kaminari saw a problem. Crap! I don’t have anything to cheat with! Simply looking will get me caught! I don’t have insects to find answers for me or a Byakugan. Damn Hyuga’s have it easy. Thought Kaminari.

But honestly, what CAN I do? I highly doubt that electricity can help me in this situation. At times like this, I wish my element was ice so I could create an ice mirror, or mind reading abilities like Jessica… Kaminari froze her thoughts right there. She’s discovered her answer to her problem!

Kaminari closed her eyes in concentration. *Jessica…?* Thought Kaminari. A frown came to her face when no one answered. Kaminari tried again. *Jessica, are you there?* Once again no one answered. *HEY!!* Mentally shouted Kaminari.

*WHAT?!* Jessica screamed in Kaminari’s head. Kaminari put her head on the desk as pain racked her brain. Shino raised an eyebrow at Kaminari who was cradling her poor head in pain.

*…ouch…* Mentally whimpered Kaminari as she continued to cradled her head. Jessica glanced over to her friend and sweat dropped.

*Oops, sorry about that. Now you know why I don’t like it when you yell your thoughts. * Thought Jessica. Kaminari nodded her head that was starting to feel a little better.

*Lesson learned. Hey, Jessica. I need help with this test! I don’t know one question on here! Will you please help me out? * Mentally asked Kaminari. Jessica started to lightly tap her pencil on the desk in thought.

*Maybe we can help each other out, Kaminari.* Jessica thought to Kaminari. Kaminari blinked.

*How so?* Kaminari questioned Jessica in her thoughts. Jessica stopped tapping the desk with her pencil.

*I’ve been searching randomly though peoples heads in hopes of finding the correct answers, but I’ve been coming up with nothing. Tell me someone who you think has the right answers, and I’ll help you out.* Thought Jessica.

Kaminari rested her head on the palm of her hand in thought. Who would have the correct answers? Someone who probably had high grades back in the Ninja Academy. Kaminari didn’t reply back to Jessica for about five minutes. Kaminari blinked when she remembered something Iruka-sensei said to Naruto a long time ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“…Naruto, you got the lowest score on the written test, while Sasuke got the highest. Sakura had the highest intelligence out of the females, but did the worst on physical exams. Kaminari did the best on the physical exams for the females, but didn’t do so great on the intelligence portion of the exam. That’s why your team was formed the way it was.” Explained Iruka.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*End Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


*That’s it! I’ve got it!* Kaminari triumphantly thought. *Search Sakura Haruno! She’s surprisingly intelligent, despite being somewhat of a bitch.* Thought Kaminari. Jessica blinked at the suggestion.

*The pink haired girl from your team? Alright then, be back in a few.* Jessica closed the mind link to Kaminari and began to search Sakura’s mind. Jessica grinned to herself. *Hey Nari-san, we‘ve got us some answers.* Thought Jessica.

*That’s awesome! What’s the answer to the first question?* Thought Kaminari. Slowly but surely Jessica’s and Kaminari’s papers began to fill out will answers. *Thanks for all your help Jessica! You saved my ass.* Thought Kaminari while grinning.

*No problem.* Jessica thought before dispelling the mind link. Kaminari flipped her paper over so no one could see her answers. Gently, Kaminari laid her head on the wood desk and slowly started to drift asleep.

Kaminari groaned as she felt something nudge her side. Maybe if I ignore it, it will go away. Sleepily thought Kaminari. An annoyed look crossed her face when she felt her side being nudged again. It was harder this time. Sleep now! Wake up later! Mentally groaned Kaminari.

CRASH!!

Kaminari’s head snapped up as her hand instinctively when over her kunai pouch on her left hip . A woman, about Kasumi’s age was standing in front of the class. Ibiki sighed as he said, “Your early again, Anko.” ‘Anko’ gained a small sweat drop before looking over the class with a frown on her face.

Kaminari removed her hand from her kunai pouch and waved wildly with a smile on her face when Anko’s eyes drifted over to her. Anko gained a bigger sweat drop before continuing to look over the other students. “You let all these people pass? Ibiki, your test was too easy! You must be getting soft.” Said Anko.

Ibiki grinned to himself. “Or it could be, a stronger crop of candidates this year.” Anko raised an eyebrow before looking back at the genin.

“It sure don’t look it.” Anko mused to herself. Kaminari began twitching. Bitch! Don’t mess with me! Thought Kaminari while glaring. “Trust me,” Anko started again. “by the time I’m done with them, more than half will be eliminated.

Kaminari squared her eyes. That doesn’t sound good. Kaminari thought to herself. Oh, that reminds me, who was nudging me? Kaminari looked to her side and quickly looked away with pink lightly dusting her face. Oh…it was Shino.

“Things are going to be fun.” Anko said with a wild smile on her face. “Alright you maggots have had it easy so far. But, things are going to be different starting first thing in the morning. I’ll let your squad leaders know where you’re suppose to meet me, dismissed.” Said Anko before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Kaminari’s eyebrow shot up as high as it could go. “What an…interesting person she was.” The electric Hiyori said to herself. Kaminari’s body suddenly lurched forward and hit the desk when something pounced on her from behind.

“We did it, Nari-san! We’re going to the next stage of the Chunin Exams!” Said an ecstatic Naruto from the place on his best friend’s back. Kaminari’s chest was painfully smashed against the wooden desk.

“Naruto….please get off…your crushing my boobs.” Whimpered Kaminari. Naruto quickly jumped off and started apologizing with a small blush on his face. Kaminari’s head laid against the desk as her eyes shut tight with pain and embarrassment. The young Hiyori’s face had gone red.

I can’t believe I just said that with Shino-kun right next to me!!
Sorry Mr. Mohawk, You Lose Again by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ok I made this chapter ahead of schedule. xD What can I say? This story's fun to write! C: Into the forest of death, we go! Enjoy peoples!

I still don't own Naruto. But if for some strange stroke of luck I do happen to get lucky enought to own it, I'll let you all know! ^_~ I do own the Hiyori clan and all members of the clan. I also own some other OCs, but I do not own Jessica Kamiya or her family.

Key: I think you know it by know. Read on peoples!
Squad nine had only been in the forest of death for fifteen minutes when they heard someone let out a terrified scream. Kaminari had her best emotionless facade on, but even that didn’t stop her eyes widen slightly in uncertainty.

Her other two teammates seemed to be taking this much better then she was. Jessica had a small, concentrating frown adorned on her face and her eyes didn’t show any indication that she was even the tiniest bit afraid.

Shimo, to Kaminari’s astonishment, wasn’t glaring at her. In fact, he wasn’t glaring at anybody. He’s emotionless face never cracked or wavered ever since this morning. Kaminari blinked as her body tensed. Why do I feel like we’re being watched? Thought Kaminari while looking around lazily.

*Because we are.* Jessica’s voice rang throughout Kaminari’s head. *Tilt your head 30 degrees to the right. You can see one of their teammates hair. Not very skilled at staying hidden, are they?* Jessica said telepathically. Instead of yelling at Jessica for reading her thoughts, Kaminari glanced 30 degrees to her right.

A sarcastic grin worked its way onto Kaminari’s face when she saw the rock village headband. *Well what do you know? It’s one of the guys we were playing poker with! You know, the one with the Mohawk.* Kaminari thought to a grinning Jessica. *So what’s their plan, oh-smart-one?*

*Well, their planning bombard us with shuriken and explosive tags. Once we try to dodge, they’re going to capture one of us and hold that person hostage if that person doesn’t have the scroll they need. * Said the psychic, mentally. Kaminari glanced at Shimo, he was holding squad nine’s scroll, a heaven scroll.

*Jessica, tell me. What scroll do they have?* Thought the electric Hiyori. Jessica’s grin increased, making Kaminari raise an eyebrow.

*An earth scroll* Kaminari could hear the victorious tone Jessica was using in her head. Kaminari’s grin increased.

*Got a plan?* Mentally inquired, Kaminari. Jessica smirked.

*You know it.*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The squad of rock ninja’s smirked down on their prey. “It looks like they’ve noticed that someone’s watching them, but haven’t found our exact position yet.” Said the rock ninja with a Mohawk. One of the rock ninja’s lightly glared at his teammate.

“Not so loud you fool!” Loudly whispered the glaring rock nin. The last member of the squad rolled his eyes.

“Shut up you idiots! It’s a miracle they haven’t found us with your contestant jabbering!” Whispered the last member of the squad. The other two shut their mouths and looked at the team they were stalking. “Now remember the plan!” The last rock nin whispered as he took out some shuriken.

“right.” Stated the other two before taking out their own shuriken and explosive tags.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shuriken and explosive tags rained down on squad nine. The squad of rock nins surrounded the squad of leaf ninja’s and waited for them to jump out from the barrage of shuriken. The rock nins frowned as the smoke began to clear. “They should have jumped out by now if they were still alive.” Muttered the rock nin with a Mohawk.

The rock ninja’s jumped down from their trees and landed where the Konoha were when they first started their assault. “Tsuno, you dumbass!” Shouted the Mohawk to one of his teammates. “Your plan destroyed our possible heaven scroll!” Tsuno growled at his teammate.

“Can it, Toshimaru!” Tsuno shouted at his Mohawk haired teammate. “Sensei said that Konoha ninja aren’t easy to kill, so I figured that they wouldn’t go down so easy!” Tsuno snarled. The final member of the rock squad sweat dropped at his teammates.

“Guys calm down. It hasn’t even been the first hour yet, and we weren’t positive that they had even had a heaven scroll.” Said the last member of the squad. Toshimaru and Tsuno glared at their teammate.

“Just shut the hell up, Horiji!” Toshimaru and Tsuno angrily shouted at their squad member.

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Shouted a female voice. The trio of rock nin looked around in shock when they saw that they were surrounded by brown haired females. All the clones of Jessica smirked at the rock nins. “You’re right, we Konoha ninja’s are difficult to get rid of.” Said all twenty of the clones.

The rock nins pulled out kunai and took a defensive position. “See?” Started Horiji. “Your constant bickering with each other got ourselves trapped! I hope you’re happy!” Said Horiji.

“Honestly, Horiji. Shut the hell up!” Horiji’s teammates said before making earth clones to take out Jessica’s shadow clones. Kaminari watched the battle of the clones from her spot up in a tree. She was patiently waiting for Jessica to give her the signal that would make her join the fight. Kaminari pulled out a scroll that was different from her Summoning scroll.

Kaminari opened the scroll when there was only four Jessica’s and four rock nin clones left. Suddenly one of the Jessica’s twirled it’s kunai and Kaminari bit her thumb. There’s the signal! Kaminari smeared her bloody thumb on the Kanjis in the scroll.

“Lighting Style: Flash Dance Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted as a blinding flash of lighting suddenly surrounded the rock nins.

“Gahh! I can’t see!” Exclaimed Toshimaru as he vigorously rubbed his eyes to clear his vision. When the squad of rock nin’s vision returned to normal, they realized to things. One, the Jessica clones where gone and they were alone. The second was…

“Fuck! Our earth scroll is gone!” Shouted Tsuno in horror and rage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Squad nine was resting on the branch of a large tree. Kaminari rummage through her shoulder bag and pulled out three granola bars. She tossed one to Jessica and hesitated for a moment before tossing another to Shimo, who gave her a blank look before unwrapping the bar and taking a bite. Kakashi-sensei’s words rang clearly through Kaminari’s head.

When people put themselves above the squad, this can lead to failure…I guess Kakashi is teaching me something other than it’s ok to be late. Kaminari mused to herself. Finishing off her granola bar, Kaminari stuck the wrapper back inside her bag and pulled a water bottle out. The electric Hiyori took a quick swig of water and put the bottle back in her bag.

Kaminari and Jessica suddenly frowned. Kaminari looked at Jessica. *Jessica, you have that feeling too? The feeling that something’s wrong? * Kaminari telepathically thought to Jessica. Jessica narrowed her eyes when she hear Kaminari’s voice in her head.

*Yeah, I feel it. Something has happened to Naruto. I just know it.* Jessica telepathically replied. Kaminari shared a worried glance with Jessica. Shimo suddenly scoffed and stood up. Jessica and Kaminari looked at the other Hiyori with surprised glances.

“Let’s go.” Shimo gruffly said as he turned his back on his team. Kaminari furrowed her brow at him, but didn’t argue as she stood up and slung her shoulder bag over her right shoulder. Jessica stood up and wiped imaginary dust off her pants.

Shimo took off and the females of the squad quickly followed. Jessica glared in a thoughtful way at Shimo. Kaminari saw her friends look. “What’s up, Jess?” The younger Hiyori questioned. The psychic shook her head as she grinned at her friend.

*We‘re going the wrong way for the tower.* Said Jessica telepathically. Surprise entered Kaminari’s golden eyes. *I can also sense that we‘re getting closer to Naruto. Looks like the ice cube has a heart after all.* Jessica thought motioning to Shimo.

Kaminari’s eyes widened when she heard this. She looked at Shimo and tilted her head to the side. Shimo? Have a heart? Not likely…but it is possible, I guess.
Cherry Blossom Petals in a Thunderstorm by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Whooo! This story has been read over 1500 times and has 93 awesome reviews from some very awesome reviewers! xD You all make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Speaking of fuzzy, I have a favor for all my reviewers. A few days ago I got a new kitten and I can't think of any good names for it. It's a gray color and I'm not naming it 'Smokey'. (We've already had a cat named Smokey) Please give me some good ones! :)

If I owned Naruto, I'd be an awesome artist, because Naruto was a manga before it was an anime. Take my word for it when I say, "I couldn't draw a rock and make it look decent" I do own my OCs and some ideas! Jessica Kamiya and her family are kuramasgurl018's OCs.

Read on peoples!
Kaminari and Jessica looked down at the ground with looks of horror on their faces. Shimo kept his emotionless look as he too, gazed down at the scene. Squad nine had just landed in the tree they were standing in and in that short moment they were there, Jessica and Kaminari froze.

Kaminari felt rage boil up inside her chest as she watched Sakura trying her best to protect an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto and an injured boy with a bowl hair cut that Kaminari recognized as one of the boys she played poker with. Despite how angry she was, despite how badly she wanted to help her injured teammate, Kaminari could not move from her spot.

Jessica was in no better condition. Despite not knowing Sakura too well, except from what Kaminari has told her, she did not appeal to what was happing to her. Jessica’s rage only increased when she saw the guy with a bowl hair was injured. Kaminari’s eyes narrowed in rage when she saw Sakura being forced to slice off her hair in order to free herself.

Kaminari grasped Kamisori when she saw Sakura pin one of the sound ninja down only to be thrown off. The electric bender’s eyes gained a crazed look when she suddenly launched herself at Sakura’s attacker. Hang in there, Sakura!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“You little wench!” Zaku said as faced the palms of his hands at Sakura. Zaku’s teammate, Dosu, suddenly shouted out.

“Zaku! Move!” Zaku looked at his teammate in confusion. Zaku barely dodged the scythe that would have sliced him in half. A small tear in Zaku’s shirt signaled the close call. Kaminari landed in front of Sakura holding Kamisori in a defensive position. “These little cockroaches seem to crawl out of everywhere.” Sneered Zaku. Kaminari didn’t even flinch at the insult.

“Kaminari!” Said a relieved Sakura. Kaminari glanced back at the bloodied girl, before looking back to the trio of sound ninja in front of her.

“Sakura,” Started Kaminari. “Stay back and rest for a bit, you deserve it.” Kaminari slowly said. Sakura’s eyes widened in surprise. Oddly enough, Sakura and Kaminari gained a new respect for each other. The respect that only a ninja could have for each other.

“Tch,” Scoffed Zaku. “So you’ve got a big weapon, so what? Want a soapbox to stand on?” Zaku pointed his palms at Kaminari. “You’ll never hit me with that.” Jeered Zaku. Zaku’s eyes widened when he saw that Kaminari was suddenly gone. “what?”

“Kamisori Scythe!” Kaminari shouted as she slashed at Zaku from behind. Zaku dodged and turned to blast Kaminari with a sound wave only to see her after-image. Damn! That bitch is fast! Zaku thought mentally cursing. Dosu and Kin covered their teammate and shot senbon and sound waves at the Hiyori.

Kaminari’s body disappeared once again just before the attacks could reach her. Dosu growled and back flipped to avoid the scythe that was aimed at his head. Kin shot six senbon at Kaminari, but the Hiyori knocked them away with her scythe. Zaku grinned as he sent a wave of sound and hit his target in the back only to frown when smoke filled the area.

Kaminari saw her shadow clone disappear with a pop and a puff of smoke from the tree she was hiding behind. *Jessica! I can’t take on all three by myself! I’ll need you to help me!* Kaminari thought telepathically while sweat ran down her forehead. She needed to pump a lot of chakra in her legs to make herself fast enough to dodge those sound attacks.

*I’ve got you covered* Kaminari nodded and charged at the sound ninja’s again when she heard Jessica’s reply in her head. Kaminari quickly dodged to the right when Kin threw senbon at her. Dosu quickly dodged the scythe that was slashed at him. “Heh, fool.” Taunted Dosu as he sent a wave of sound at the Hiyori.

Kaminari’s body glowed a faint purple before suddenly shooting straight up and hovering in the sky. The sound ninja’s and Sakura’s eyes widened when they seen the girl hovering in the air. Jessica, you‘re a live savor! Kaminari thought to herself while smirking at the ninja’s on the ground.

“What is it with this girl?!” Shouted an outraged Zaku, while he sent a wave of sound at the electric bender only for her to zip out of the way. Dosu narrowed his eyes before closing them. There! The mummy-like sound nin paused in thought for a short moment, before sending a wave of sound towards a tree. Kaminari’s body suddenly started falling from the sky, but disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Jessica and Kaminari stood side-by-side as they faced the sound nin. “heh, found you.” Started Dosu. “I knew there was someone behind the scenes making this cockroach fly.” Dosu said as he motioned to Kaminari. Jessica’s forehead had a thin layer of sweat on it. Psychic control also took a lot of chakra.

“Heh,” Smirked Jessica. “Your sound is pretty fast.” Jessica’s and Kaminari’s bodies glowed a faint purple. “However, my psychic is faster. Much faster.” Jessica and Kaminari disappeared when Dosu and Zaku sent another wave of sound at them.

*Jessica,* Thought Kaminari to her psychic friend. *Please look after Sakura and the others for me while I take these thugs on.* Jessica gave her friend a questioning look, but nodded anyways before disappearing and reappearing by Sakura.

*If you're sure you can handle it.* Jessica worriedly thought to her friend. Kaminari gave a quick nod of her head before narrowing her eyes in thought.

I… Kaminari thought to herself. I shouldn’t use jutsu, unless absolutely necessary. I need to stretch this battle as long as possible and hope they exhaust most of their chakra before the others wake up. Kaminari thought to herself.

Kaminari knocked down a barrage of senbon sent by Kin. The younger Hiyori’s eyes widened when Dosu appeared behind her. I can‘t evade him from here! Kaminari thought panicking. “Die!” Dosu shouted as he swung his arm only to grab his other one in pain. “Gah! Who threw that shuriken?” Dosu growled out as Kaminari got out of the way.

*I told you Shimo had a heart.* Jessica’s voice rang out in the electric bender’s head. Kaminari’s eyes widened when she heard this. Unfortunately, this lowered her guard and left her open for an attack. Zaku smirked when he seen his chance.

“Zankuha! The blast that slices the air!” Shouted Zaku. Kaminari’s body flew straight through a tree. Blood trickled out of the side of the younger Hiyori’s mouth when her body hit the forest floor with a thud. Darkness threatened her vision as Kaminari painfully looked up. I can‘t go out yet…not now.

Kin grinned as she walked up to the Hiyori. Kaminari coughed and a little more blood came out of her mouth. Kin held her senbon in her hand as she looked down at Kaminari with a triumphant smirk on her face. I have no choice! Kaminari suddenly thought. “Goodnight Princess” Kin said before throwing her senbon at Kaminari’s neck.

“Hiyorime!” Kaminari shouted and the senbon bounced off a wall of electricity. Gold eyes with lighting bolt pupils glared at the female sound ninja. Kin jumped away from the electricity that covered the Hiyori’s body and threatened to fry her. Kaminari’s bloodline suddenly deactivated without warning due to exhaustion. …damn it…I don’t have enough chakra to maintain Hiyorime…

Kaminari groaned painfully as she began to fade in and out consciousness. Kin angrily whipped out six more senbon. “Die!” Shouted the female sound nin.

“Shadow Possession Jutsu!” Was the last thing that Kaminari heard before her world finally faded completely into black.
Start of the Third Exam by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Gah! I'm sorry that the end of this chapter sucks! I was having problems ending this chapter.
I have named my kitty! My kitten's name is Willow. Thanks to everyone who gave me suggestions.
I am excited about the Fanfiction Contest here on Tonfa. With some luck, people will think this story to be good enough to nominate. I'll keep hoping ^_^

Me? Own Naruto? Pssh. Yeah right. Let's name the things I don't own. Naruto, the computer I'm working on, myself, my pillow (lol stole that from my sister xP), and a bunch of other stuff. I don't even own all the OCs used in this story! (Jessica Kamiya and her family are owned by kuramasgurl018) I do own Kaminari Hiyori, The entire Hiyori clan, and a bunch of stray OCs. (ex. the twin children from the land of waves, and that cranky old lady)

Read on my lovelys.
Kaminari’s body stirred for a moment before groaning. Gold eyes fluttered open and looked around the room she was in. “What? This isn’t the forest.” Kaminari mumbled to herself. The electric Hiyori’s attention snapped to the door as it slid open.

“Morning sleeping beauty. It’s about time.” Jessica grinned to her blue haired friend as she leaned against the door frame. Kaminari’s face gained a relieved expression as she saw her friend.

“Jessica, where are we?” Questioned Kaminari. Fear suddenly overtook the Hiyori’s face. “Is my team alright? What happened to those sound guys?!” Kaminari questioned in alarm. Jessica held up a hand to calm her friend down.

“Relax, girl! They’re all ok!” Jessica said as she walked over to her friend and sat down by her. Kaminari gave a heavy sigh of relief. “You see, after you were knocked out Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji showed up. In fact, had they not you’d probably be dead now.” clarified Jessica.

“I thought I heard Shikamaru before I passed out. So then, where are we?” Asked Kaminari as she looked around. Jessica gave Kaminari an “are-you-kidding-me?!” look. Kaminari blinked in confusion at her friends look. “What?”

“Wow,” Started Jessica as she smacked the palm of her hand to her forehead. “you are really slow, aren’t you? Just how hard did you hit your head? We’re in the tower, dummy!” Jessica said.

“Really? How many days have passed? ……hey I’m not slow!” Complained Kaminari. Jessica simply laughed at her friend. “So seriously, how many days?”

“We’ve been here for almost three days. We’ve got a half hour until time’s up and we have to report to the arena. We passed the second exam, Kaminari-san!” Grinned Jessica. Kaminari cheered as she punched the air with her fist.

“Yeah!” Cheered the younger Hiyori. “Hey, where is Naruto?” Asked Kaminari as she turned to her friend. Jessica frowned slightly.

“Before we left them, your squad said they still needed to get their second scroll…and I haven’t seen them around the tower.” Said Jessica. Seeing her friend’s disheartened look, Jessica quickly added, “But I’m sure they’ll make it! Knowing Naruto, he’ll get here at last minute.” Kaminari laughed.

“Kakashi really has been influencing us WAY to much!” Kaminari said laughing. Jessica joined the laugh fest. They suddenly stopped laughing when the speaker in the corner of the room said for all genins to report to the area. “That’s our cue.”

“Yup.” Agreed Jessica as the two females stood up. Kaminari grabbed her shoulder bag that was next to her and left with her friend. As they where walking Kaminari dug through one on the smaller pockets in her bag and pulled out a small bottles of pills.

Jessica wasn’t paying attention to Kaminari as the Hiyori unscrewed the cap of the bottle and popped one of the pills in her mouth. Putting the bottle back in her bag as she swallowed the pill, Kaminari grinned to herself. Kasumi, you have no idea how much I love you for packing food pills Mentally grinned Kaminari as she felt some of her strength return to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari paid little attention to what the Hokage was saying to her and the rest of the genin , instead, she was looking at everyone who passed the second exam. A wide grin worked it’s way on Kaminari’s face when she saw that all of the rookies had made it. Naruto! Shino! You both made it!

Kabuto’s withdrawal snapped Kaminari back to reality. I don’t know what surprises me more, Kaminari thought to herself. That Kabuto guy withdrawing now, or Naruto fussing over it so much. Thought the electric Hiyori as she watched her blond friend with a raised eyebrow.

The Hokage sighed before continuing. “Due to Kabuto’s withdrawal, the person who was to battle with him will win by default.” The Hokage said as the giant computer was turned on. The computer displayed Kabuto’s match. Kabuto Yakushi vs. Shimo Hiyori

Lucky bastard. Kaminari thought to herself before the first real match was announced. Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi Grinning to herself, Kaminari walked up the stairs with the rest of the genin to the balcony. Go for it Emo Kaminari mused to herself as she made her way to the balcony.

Kaminari face was perplexed the entire time she watched the Uchiha fight. Even when Sasuke was announced as the winner of the match, it did little to lighten her face. Naruto noticed his friends look. “Is something wrong, Nari-san?” Naruto asked.

“No.” Replied the electric Hiyori. “It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” Kaminari told her friend. Naruto gave an unsure nod before turning his attention to the next match. It was Kankuro vs. Misumi. Maybe I was imagining it, but something looked off with Sasuke.

“What’s new pussy cat?” Said a female voice behind Kaminari. Glancing behind her, Kaminari saw a familiar blue haired woman.

“Oh, Hi aunt Kasumi.” Kaminari greeted before looking back at the match below her. Kankuro had just been announced as the winner. Kasumi frowned at her niece. Leaning against the railing, Kasumi stared at her niece.

“Who’s fighting now?” Kasumi asked her niece as she looked down at the two females fighting. Kaminari shrugged as she slumped against the railing.

“The blond is a girl named Temari and the brown haired girl is called Tenten.” Kaminari said as she watch the fight come to an end. Temari of the sand village was the winner. The giant computer displayed the next match. Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin

That match didn’t last very long. Kaminari grinned when Shikamaru was announced as the winner You totally pwned that bitch, Shikamaru! Mentally cheered the young Hiyori. Kaminari froze when the next match was announced.

Kaminari Hiyori vs. Jessica Kamiya
Electricity vs. Psychic by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
O__O; I think I managed to get a bunch of people mad at me by having the computer say Kaminari vs. Jessica. Sorry peoples! But it has to be done! Trust me on this.

OMG!!! I'm so excited! xD This story has been nominated for the fanfiction contest! That means people out there actually think my crap is actually worth reading! And I got 100 reviews! I've never gotten so many reviews for one story before! **ego boost** Incarn better keep my ego in check by finding mistakes and grammar problems. Otherwise I may turn into a female version of Neji. O__O;

Me no owns Naruto! Kamisori only owns, OCs, ideas, and a spiffy looking pencil! xD Bow before the greatness of the pencil! lol

Read on my loyal followers!
Time seemed to stop as Kaminari, and Jessica stared in shock at the computer monitor. Naruto looked back and forth between his two friends. Kasumi sighed quietly to herself. This will not end well. The water Hiyori thought to herself.

Kaminari’s look of shock slowly melted into an emotionless facade as she jumped off the balcony rail and into the arena. Jessica stared down into the eyes of her friend with uncertainty, but when Kaminari’s eyes reflected an emotion that Jessica hadn’t expected from her friend, honor, she jumped off the balcony to face her friend.

Naruto stared down at his friends with a troubled look upon his face. Kasumi looked at the blond with a small smile on her face. “Cheer for both of them.” Kasumi said as she returned her attention to the arena. Naruto smiled gratefully at Kaminari’s aunt.

Kakashi turned to look at Kasumi. “Are you sure it would be wise to let them fight?” Kakashi asked the water bender. Kasumi glanced at Kakashi before once again looking back down at her niece. Kasumi didn’t answer the question.

The rest of the remaining rookie ten looked down at the two female with interest. “Whoo! Come on Hiyori! Kick that other girl’s butt!” Cheered Kiba. Hinata looked uneasy at her teammate.

“I’m n-not so s-sure that N-nari-san is so enthusiastic, Kiba-kun.” Hinata softly said. Kiba gave a questioning look at the Hyuga heiress.

“Huh? Why’s that, Hinata?” Asked Kiba. Hinata blushed when she realized that she had most of the rookies attention. Hinata began twiddling with her fingers.

“W-well,” Started Hinata. “I-it’s just…Kaminari-san a-and J-Jessica-san seem to be great friends. S-she may not want to hurt her.” Stuttered a blushing Hinata. Kiba considered that thought as he turned to look down at the two girls.

“What a troublesome situation.” Muttered Shikamaru as he leaned on the railing of the balcony. Choji nodded his agreement as he continued to munch on his beloved chips. Ino sneered as she walked next to Sakura.

“Heh, I bet that Jessica will totally kick Kaminari’s ass. Your teammate has no chance, billboard brow.” Jeered Ino. Sakura gained an anime vein in her anger.

“Just you wait Ino-pig. Kaminari will completely own that other girl.” Shouted Sakura. Cha! You’re so annoying! Kaminari you better not lose or I’ll never let you live it down! Cha! Inner Sakura howled angrily.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Kaminari-san…* Jessica thought through a mind link. *Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?* Spoke Jessica telepathically. Kaminari looked down at her feet for a moment before meeting her friend’s eyes once again.

*When we where kids, you where the one I looked up to.* Kaminari mentally told Jessica. *You were strong, kind, everything I wanted to be. You’re still that way, but…* Kaminari paused for a moment before continuing. *But I want to prove to myself, that I’m not just a wannabe. That I’m a full-fledged ninja. And, even if this makes no sense, I feel that if I take you on, I’ll be a full-fledged ninja. In my eyes. *

Jessica looked down at her feet. *Jessica-san,* Jessica looked up when she heard her friend’s voice in her head. *please don’t go easy on me.* Jessica saw the determined look in her friends eyes. The psychic smiled to herself.

*I won’t.* Kaminari grinned widely before gaining a serious look on her face. The proctor gave a sickly cough, gaining Jessica’s and Kaminari’s attention. “Kaminari Hiyori vs. Jessica Kamiya” Started the proctor. Jessica and Kaminari took a fighting stance. “Begin!”

Jessica quickly whipped out three shuriken from her weapons pouch and flung the sharp throwing stars at the Hiyori. Kamisori was in Kaminari’s hand in an instant, deflecting the sharp projectiles. Jessica flipped through hand signs. “Ninja Art: Invisibility Jutsu!” Jessica’s body faded away till nothing could be seen.

Shit! Kaminari thought when she realized that Jessica disappeared. Quickly closing her eyes, Kaminari listened for Jessica’s foot steps, but heard nothing. She’s not moving! That’s bad! The Hiyori’s eyes opened to reveal lighting bolt pupils. Kaminari eyes fluttered shut once again. Electricity filled the stadium striking the floor and walls randomly.

Tap

Kaminari’s eyes flew open as she flung several shuriken and kunai to her left. Found you! Sparks from metal hitting metal made Jessica’s whereabouts known. Kaminari ran toward Jessica and swung Kamisori at seemingly nothing. Jessica jumped out of the way of the scythe and released the invisibility jutsu. No point in wasting chakra.

Kaminari continually swung Kamisori at Jessica who was blocking the massive scythe with a kunai. Kaminari smirked when she managed to knock her friend’s kunai from out of her hand. The victory was short lived, however, when Jessica sent a chakra empowered kick at Kamisori.

Kamisori was knocked from Kaminari’s grip by Jessica’s powerful kick. Taijutsu became a new trend as Kaminari and Jessica exchanged blows. Jessica and Kaminari quickly jumped away from each other. Jessica started flipping through hands signs once again.

Those hand signs! Kaminari thought as she began flipping through her own set of hand signs. If I can’t counter that jutsu, I’ll lose for sure! Thought the Hiyori as she finished her hand signs just as Jessica did.

“Psychic Blast Jutsu!” Jessica shouted as the attack of psychic energy barreled toward Kaminari.

“Hiyori Style: Element Barrage Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted as a blast of electricity hurled itself towards Jessica’s jutsu. An explosion ripped through the arena when the two jutsus collided. The force of the explosion sent the Kamiya and the Hiyori flying backwards into the walls of the arena.

Kaminari groaned painfully as she forced herself to stand up from her spot on the arena floor. The smoke from the explosion quickly faded away, revealing Jessica to Kaminari. Kaminari’s eyes widened when she saw Jessica stand up. Jessica was different. A LOT different.

Jessica’s once light brown hair was now violet. Her once violet eyes where now blue. What shocked Kaminari most was her chakra. It was 100% visible! Chakra can’t be seen by the Hiyorime! And chakra is definitely NOT white! Don’t tell me…!

The answer suddenly dawned on Kaminari. She was no longer facing Jessica Kamiya.

She was now facing the angel that was sealed inside Jessica Kamiya.

Lord have mercy.
Jessica’s Angel and Kaminari’s Unmastered Jutsu by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
lol I is back and with a brand new chapter! The fight between friends ends here! Who will win? Kaminari? Or Jessica? Find out today!

Sorry ppls, I do not own Naruto. If I did, Kaminari would so be a character, Neji would be a kitten, and Jiraya would be a name of a mixed drink. >:D But sadly, all I own is some OCs and ideas.

Read on my fellow Narutards!
Kaminari stared in half amazement and half horror at the violet haired girl in front of her. Oh, man! What should I do now? Should I withdraw from this fight? Or should I continue to fight? Withdrawing looks very tempting right about now…maybe I should…

Kaminari looked up at the balcony at her friends and family. Kasumi stared down at her niece shaking her head in a “no” motion. Narrowing her eyes, Kaminari returned her eyes to Jessica’s Angel. What am I thinking?! I can’t give up now! What kind of ninja would I be if I gave up as soon as the going got rough? Kaminari thought, mentally scolding herself.

A coward. The female Hiyori thought to herself while grimacing. That’s what kind. Kaminari hand slipped into her left weapon’s pouch. If I’m to lose this fight. Kaminari started while pulling out a scroll and opened it. Then I’ll go down with a bang. The blue haired girl bit her thumb and smeared blood on the scroll’s kanji’s. Like a true ninja.

“Gemini Summon no Jutsu!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Most of the observers in the balcony watched in amazement as Kaminari’s body glowed white and started to pull itself apart. When the light faded, two Kaminaris pulled out kunai and launched themselves at Jessica’s Angel.

So that’s how Kaminari preformed that technique. Kakashi thought to himself. Naruto stared puzzled at the scene below him. “Hey, Kasumi.” Naruto said, catching the water Hiyori’s attention. “What kind of jutsu is that? A clone jutsu?”

Kasumi’s lips twitched into a small grin. “Yes, and no.” Kasumi started. “The Gemini Summon Jutsu is more of a steady mix of a Summoning jutsu and a clone jutsu. It was one of Suzume’s moves.” Naruto nodded when he heard Kaminari’s mother’s name.

“However, the Gemini Summon Jutsu, is not exactly a Summoning jutsu.” Kasumi continued. Naruto gave a confused look. “Summoning jutsu are contracts in blood with living creatures. The Gemini Summon Jutsu has no such contract. What the jutsu actually does is split the users very soul in half and puts half of the soul into a clone. So yes, it’s kind of a clone jutsu, but also isn’t at the same time.”

Naruto’s eyes widened. “Kaminari splits her soul in half?!” Naruto shouted in half horror half amazement. Kasumi nodded. Sakura decided to join this conversation.

“But Kasumi-sensei, isn’t that dangerous?! What would happen if the clone was destroyed? Would Kaminari be killed as well?” Sakura voiced the questions that made her actually worry for her blue haired teammate.

Kasumi didn’t answer right away. “Yes...” The water Hiyori started. “splitting your soul in half can be very dangerous, and it can also give you an advantage in battle.” Kasumi paused before continuing. “If the clone was destroyed the soul would automatically return to it’s other half, however…”

“However?” Sakura nervously repeated. Kasumi grinned down at her niece’s pink haired teammate.

“Don’t worry about the, ‘however’.” Beamed Kasumi. Naruto and Sakura fell over. Cha! You’re going to stop talking NOW?! What a waste of time! CHA!! Inner Sakura raged on.

Kasumi looked at Sakura and Naruto with blank eyes before returning her attention on her niece’s battle. Their still so young. Kasumi started to think about Naruto and Sakura. They don’t need to know quite yet that if Gemini Kaminari was destroyed, the real Kaminari would feel the death blow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari groaned as she received yet another blow from Jessica’s angel. Is the angel toying with me? That thing has enough power to kill me with one blow. So why hasn’t it yet?! The electric Hiyori thought, frustrated.

Kaminari watched Gemini Kaminari get her ass kicked. There has to be something I can do to win! Or at least make the angel go away! There has to be! A move? Weakness? Jutsu? Kaminari stopped her train of thought as her eyes widened.

I could use THAT jutsu! Instantly the blue haired girl shook her head. What am I thinking?! I can’t use that jutsu! It’s too dangerous for both Jessica and me! Kaminari grimaced. But it just may be the only chance I have at winning. Oh, man! What do I do?!

The young Hiyori’s eyes widened in pain as Jessica’s angel sent a kunai straight through Gemini Kaminari’s heart. Gemini Kaminari’s body glowed white before a blast of white light moved from her body to the real Kaminari’s body. “GAAAAHHH!!” Kaminari screamed out in pain as her right hand gripped the area of her sweater that was over her heart. As the light faded, so did the pain that was around Kaminari’s heart.

Kaminari stood up straight with a scowl on her face. Her electric Hiyori blood boiled with anger as her thunder bolt pupils glared at Jessica’s angel. Grabbing the zipper of her sweater, Kaminari unzipped her navy blue sweater, threw it on the ground, and stood in her dark gold tank top.

I don’t care if this angel shares the same body as my best friend! That angel is pissing. Me. Off! Kaminari angrily thought. Electricity cackled around the blue haired girl’s body. I’m SO using that jutsu now! Kaminari irrationally thought in her anger.

I don’t care if this kills me! That bitch is going down! Kaminari thought as she began making hand signs. Rat, snake, dragon, ox, hare, ram, monkey. The electricity cackling around Kaminari increase in size and power. The electricity then move so it was completely covering the blue haired girl’s right arm.

Kaminari charged at the angel in front of her. Jessica’s angel began swiftly making hand signs. Kaminari was almost right in front of the angel when she brought her right arm back and punched forward. Jessica’s angel finished her hand signs.

“Yari no Denkai! The Spear of Electricity!” Kaminari shouted.

“Heaven's Wrath Jutsu!” Jessica’s angel shouted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The explosion in the arena was so great that some of the genin in the balcony had to cling to the railing or be swept away. Naruto was one of these genin. “KAMINARI-SAN!!” Naruto shouted as loud as he could, but it was in vain. The smoke covering the arena was too thick to see through.

Kasumi was very tense and trying as hard as she could to see through the smoke. Kaminari, you idiot! What the hell compelled you to use that technique?! You’re not even close to mastering it! Kasumi thought, panicking.

The smoke slowly began fade. Quite a few people gasped when the smoke faded. A light brown haired girl and a blue haired girl lie unmoving in opposite ends of the arena. “N-nari-san, Jessica-san…” Naruto whispered.

Kasumi’s fists turned white as they gripped the balcony’s railing. Get up, Kaminari. GET UP!! Kasumi mentally shouted in panic. Jessica’s body stirred and slowly managed to stand. The proctor looked like he was about to say something, but decided against it when the other girl climbed to her feet as well.

Kasumi sighed in relief as everyone else gasped in horror. “Kaminari’s arm!” Sakura shouted in horror and disgust. Kaminari’s right arm was burned so bad, that the skin cracked and leaked blood. Everyone in the balcony watched as the two girls struggled to stay standing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jessica grimaced in pain and horror as she stared at her friend. More specifically, her friend’s arm. …K-Kaminari-san… Jessica groaned in pain as another wave of excruciating pain slowly ripped through her body. I’m almost…completely out of chakra… Jessica shakily thought to herself.

Kaminari did nothing but stand and stare at her friend. Her right arm was killing her with how much it hurt. I’m at the end of my rope. Kaminari quietly thought to herself. Suddenly both girls fell over. Jessica crashed straight to the ground unconscious, while Kaminari fell to her knees first before landing on the ground, unconscious.

Just as the medical team raced into the arena, the proctor spoke. “The winner, Kaminari Hiyori.”
Hospital Room by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
OMG!! OMG!! I'M SO HAPPY!! This story got FIRST PLACE in best in catagory! AWESOMENESS!! xD

I wrote this chapter kinda quickly, so Incarn better check it out and than go and register for most valuable reviewer! ^_~

I don't own Naruto!

Read on folks!
Kaminari’s eyes slowly fluttered open. “You are one very stupid individual, aren’t you?” Kaminari turned her head to see who said that. Kasumi sat in a chair next to the hospital bed with her arms crossed under her chest.

“You KNEW you didn’t have that technique mastered, yet you used it anyway. Do you realize what could of happed to you or Jessica had Jesscia’s angel not have diluted the Yari no Denkai with her Heaven’s Wrath jutsu?!” Shouted Kasumi.

“Stop yelling at me.” Kaminari said looking away from her aunt. “I’m not 100% sure why I used it. I wasn’t originally planning on using that jutsu, I just suddenly got really angry and couldn’t think straight.” Mumbled the electric Hiyori.

Kasumi’s face turn from an angry one to one of understanding. “I see.” Started the water Hiyori while smiling a bit. "Your Hiyori blood was demanding you to take action.” Kaminari turned her head back at her aunt with a look of confusion.

“What do you mean by that?” Asked the befuddled Hiyori.

“I think I’ve told you this before,” Kasumi started. “but I’ll tell you again, anyways.” Kasumi leaned back in her chair. “Hiyori’s get their powers from 6 elements. Fire, water, ice, wind, earth, and lighting. There was a legend about a Hiyori using the powers of light, but no one can confirm that.” The water Hiyori said rocking in her chair.

“With these six elements comes three emotions. These three emotions can make a Hiyori’s power grow if they are feeling their emotion. Water and wind’s emotion is to feel calm, collected. Ice and earth’s emotion is to be cold and distant to things. Then there’s fire and lighting. They get their power from rage.”

“I see.” Kaminari said. “So when I was angry, the power of my lighting increased and could have made things worse for Jessica and me when I used the Yari no Denkai, right?”

“Exactly.” Kasumi sat up in her chair and looked at the clock. “You know, with how much blood you lost, you really shouldn’t be up yet. You’ve only be unconscious for a day.” Smirked Kasumi. Kaminari gave her aunt a suspicious look.

“You healed me while the medics where busy and I was asleep, didn’t you?” Kaminari said, mock glaring at her aunt. Kasumi laughed while pointing to herself.

“Who me?” Kasumi continued to laugh. “What they don’t know can’t hurt them, and besides,” Kasumi stopped laughing and put on a serious face. “you know I don’t like seeing you hurt. Makes me feel like a bad guardian.”

Kaminari shook her head at her aunt’s antics, but stopped when she realized something. “How’s Jessica doing? And who won the fight?” Kaminari asked. Kasumi smiled at her niece.

“Jessica’s fine. In fact, she’s already out of the hospital. The angel inside her makes her heal quickly.” Said Kasumi. “As for who won the fight,” Kasumi smirked to herself. “congratulations, Kaminari! You’re going on to the next round!”

Kaminari smirked lightly. “Yay me. So who will I be fighting, and when’s the next round being held?”

“The next round will be held in one month, so we’ll be training like crazy. As for who you’re fighting…um…well, Shimo Hiyori.” Kasumi said.

“I see, I fight the guy no one has any information about.” Kaminari smirked to herself. “Awesome! I always wanted to kick his ass!” Said the electric Hiyori triumphantly. Kasumi sighed.

“Sometimes I wonder about you. And what do you mean, ‘I fight the guy no one has any information about’? You have some info! Just look into his name! Shimo Hiyori. Shimo means frost, so what element do you think he is?”

Kaminari smacked her palm against her forehead. “Ice, duh! I forgot, Hiyori’s name their children to match their element. I can’t believe I forgot something so basic!”

“Don’t worry about it. So, let’s blow this Popsicle stand!” Kasumi said while standing up.

“Am I aloud to leave?” Kaminari said throwing off the covers. Kasumi smirked slyly.

“No, but who’s keeping track anyway?”

“Ah, touch.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Naruto, Sakura, Jessica, and Hinata, quietly followed the nurse. “She lost a lot of blood so don’t expect her to be conscious.” The nurse said as she led the group of down the hall.

“D-do you think that K-Kaminari-san is o-ok?” Hinata asked. Jessica smiled at Hinata.

“I wouldn’t worry about Nari-san, Hinata-san, she’s one tough cookie.” Jessica said as she gave Hinata an uneasy look. “The real question is, are YOU ok? Neji gave you quite the beating.”

Hinata smiled at Jessica. “I’ll b-be f-fine.” Hinata stuttered.

“But still,” Sakura started. “Kaminari’s arm didn’t look so good. She might have to get it chopped.” Jessica looked like she was ready to smack Sakura upside the head when she saw Hinata’s horrified expression.

Naruto smiled widely. “Don’t worry girls! I’ve known Kaminari since forever! If I know Nari-san like I do, when we get to her room, she’d be up and gone already. Believe it.” Naruto said. Hinata smiled with a blush on her face.

“Here we are, room 201. I can only give you guy five minutes in here.” The nurse knocked on the door. “Kaminari?” The nurse started to open the door? “You’ve got a group of friends here to see you--ah!” The nurse drooped her clipboard when she saw the empty room.

“I told you so, believe it.”
Hell's New Name by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Whoo! I is a happy camper now! Today I had my road test to get my farmers permit for driving and I PASSED! Whoo! I was so happy that I finished this chapter and going to post it! (Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes this time, Incarn! I was too happy!) The only thing that would damper my happiness would be lack of reviews and school starting. I dread September 2nd for that reason. =(

I have not, do not, and will not own Naruto. I do own my OCs (Jessica Kamiya and her family are not my OCs. They are property of kuramasgurl018), ideas, opinions, rantings, and dreams. But who honestly cares about the last three?

Read on and enjoy!
It’s officially been a week since Kaminari ‘won’ her match and started training with her aunt. Kasumi had her niece start off with something relatively simple, but very useful. The walk on water drill. To Kaminari’s relief, it only took her three days to master that drill.

After that Kasumi decided to train Kaminari in four categories; speed, endurance, strength, and then jutsu. To Kaminari’s surprise, that was the order from most important to least important. Kasumi had a decent reason behind this as well.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“But aunt Kasumi!” Kaminari complained. “Everyone, including Shimo saw my match and knows all my jutsu! If I don’t learn any new ones, how on earth do you expect me to win?!” The electric Hiyori shouted. Kasumi’s face stayed calm throughout Kaminari’s outburst. Must be a water Hiyori thing.

“Kaminari,” Started Kasumi calmly. “to simply learn new techniques will not help you win against Shimo.” The water Hiyori looked at her niece. “Trust me on this, against Shimo you have the greatest advantage, yet the greatest weakness.”

Kaminari’s face melted into one of puzzlement. “‘The greatest advantage, yet the greatest weakness’? What do you mean by that? How does that work?” Inquired the gold eyed girl. Kasumi smiled.

“It’s simply, really. In the ice element, you have two main particles. One particle is water, and the other is like the earth element. While you can zap the water particle with electricity, you cannot zap the earth-like element that makes ice solid. Your electricity would get canceled out by the earth-like element, simply because your electricity isn’t powerful enough yet. With this in mind, we will focus on jutsu last because speed, endurance, and physical strength will help you the most during your battle with Shimo.”

Kaminari felt compelled to ask the stupid question. “Why’s that?” The electric Hiyori asked.

Kasumi grinned as she answered. “Ice element Hiyori are more like earth element Hiyori then you’d believe. They have incredible physical strength, but are normally pretty slow. Thus why speed is top priority. Endurance is for the long battle that is to come. Ice elements can fight awhile before they get tired. Strength is when you can’t dodge an attack, you can knock it down. Jutsu is last because everyone will expect you to be simply getting new jutsu, not training the other three. Granted, you will learn a new jutsu or two, I will personally make sure of that, but that is not top priority at the moment. Understand now?”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kaminari groaned as she blocked yet another of the many blows from her aunt’s sword. Scratches and dirt littered the younger Hiyori’s skin. We’ve been sparing nonstop like this since sunrise! And it’s like…Three o’clock now! I’m hungry! “Aunt Kasumi can we take a break and get something to eat?” Asked the gold eyed girl.

Kasumi answered by sending another wave of slashes at her niece. “Do you think your opponent will let you break for lunch?” Kasumi asked while repeatedly slashing at Kaminari.

Kaminari couldn’t help the grin that worked its way on her face as she blocked and attempted to counter her aunt’s slashes with her scythe. “If they’re sick and twisted.” Kasumi snickered as she rested her sword on her left shoulder.

“How true.” Kasumi chuckled. “Those are the enemies you really have to look out for. By allowing you to replenish your strength in front of them usually means one of two things. One, they have no doubt what-so-ever that they’ll win. Or two, they don’t care if they die. Sometimes it can mean both.” Said the water Hiyori.

“Anyways,” Kasumi continued. “you fighting on an empty stomach is good training. It increases your endurance and strength.” At that very moment, Kasumi’s belly let out a loud roar. “But food is not a bad idea. Remember, anorexia is never the way to go!” Kasumi said while sweat dropping. Kaminari sweat dropped at her aunt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari followed her aunt into the nearest restaurant. The smell of cooking meat and other foods made Kaminari’s mouth water. “Kaminari, is that you?” A female voice suddenly rang out. The pair of Hiyori’s turned to see who spoke.

“Ino,” Kaminari started. “Shikamaru, Choji, Cigarette-Guy, hi.” Greeted the gold eyed Hiyori. ‘Cigarette-Guy’ face-faulted while everyone else laughed or chuckled. Kasumi laughed the loudest.

“She got you right on the money, Asuma!” Laughed Kasumi. Asuma blushed angrily.

“So this is your niece, huh, Kasumi? Her personality is a replica of yours.” Asuma muttered to himself. Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji, gave Kaminari a surprised look. Kaminari smacked her palm against her forehead.

“Oh, yeah,” Kaminari started. “Aunt Kasumi, this is Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. Shikamaru, Choji, Ino; this is my crazy aunt slash guardian, Kasumi.” Introduced Kaminari. Choji looked Kaminari over worriedly.

“What happened to you, Kaminari?” Asked Choji. “You look like someone put you through hell and back.” Kaminari snorted as she pointed her thumb at Kasumi.

“You’re right, and Hell has a new name called, ‘Kasumi’s Training’.” Kaminari stated in a monotone. Kasumi laughed again at her niece.

“Aw, don’t be like that! The training may be tough, but at least it gets results quickly. Anyway, let sit and get some food! Me hungry!” Announced Kasumi as she walked to a booth in the back of the restaurant.

Kaminari sighed to herself as she turn back to squad ten. “It was nice talking to normal people again. I’ll see you guys later.” Kaminari said as she left to join her aunt in the booth.

“I didn’t know you knew Asuma’s squad, Kaminari.” Kasumi said as she watched Kaminari sit down.

“Yeah, they where in my class back at the Ninja Academy. Shikamaru, the guy with a ponytail is also going to the next round of the chunin exams, like me.” Said the electric Hiyori. Kasumi looked at squad ten from her booth.

“I see.” Kasumi said as she picked up her menu. “That Shikamaru boy is a Nara, right?” Kaminari nodded in a ‘yes’ motion as she too, looked at her menu. “I thought so.” Kasumi said as the waiter came up to the table.

“What can I get you lovely ladies, today?” The waiter asked charmingly. The pair of Hiyori’s stomachs growled.

“Anything fast and easy!” Said Kasumi and Kaminari. The waiter sweat dropped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Few hours later Kaminari was once again training. Only this time, she was sparring with Jessica while Jessica’s family and Kasumi watched. Kaminari dodged all six shuriken that had been flung at her. “That was too slow, Kaminari! You’ll never defeat Shimo if that’s your top speed!” Kasumi shouted from the sidelines.

I know, I know! Jeez, lady! I’m doing the best I can! Kaminari roared mentally. Jessica grinned lightly at her friend as she flung more sharp projectiles at the electric Hiyori.

*I think you’re doing fine.* Jessica said telepathically. *It’s only been a week and your speed has already greatly improved.* Kaminari grinned at her friend.

*Thanks for the confidence booster, Jess. Let’s just hope this training will be enough to defeat Shimo. Hopefully by then I’ll have the Yari no Denkai, and this new technique I’m working on mastered. * Replied Kaminari telepathically.

*I have my faith, I know you’ll be ready.* Mentally assured Jessica. Kaminari grinned lightly to herself.

*Thanks, lets just hope that faith will be enough.*
Best. Birthday. EVER! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Whoohoo! You all should be happy! Long chapter ahead! xP and fluff and the end! =^.^=
Actually I'm just happy I was able to get a chapter made this week. School has been taking up most of my time, someone was trying to hack my computer and left spyware in it, and I got hit in the head with a vaccum yesterday. >__>; Yay for no serious injury.

I only own my OCs, ideas, and opinions! I own nothing else! So please don't sue! I need all the money and time I can get!
Kaminari yawned as she got out of bed. While rubbing the sleep from her eyes, the blue haired girl walked to the calendar. A wide grin spread over the Hiyori’s face. Today was the day before the 3rd round of the Chunin Exams started. Today was the festival for the contestants that made it to the 3rd round of the Chunin Exams. Today was also…

“Happy Birthday, little niece!” Kasumi said as she scampered into the room and glomped Kaminari. “I can’t believe you’re thirteen already. You’re officially a teenager! My, you’re growing up so fast!” Kasumi said while happy tears running down her face.

Kaminari grinned at her aunt. “Thanks Aunt Kasumi.” The gold eyed girl wiggled out of her aunt’s grip and grabbed some clothes to change into. Stumbling into the bathroom, Kaminari changed out of her pajamas and into a purple tank top and blue jean pants.

After tossing her pajamas into the clothes hamper, Kaminari ran a quick bush through her hair before joining her aunt in the kitchen. Kaminari’s eyes sparkled with happiness and curiosity when she saw a packaged wrapped in gold and blue paper on the table.

Aunt Kasumi grinned slyly at her niece as she plopped two cooked eggs on Kaminari’s plate. “Breakfast first,” Kasumi started as she plopped two cooked eggs on her plated as well. “Then you can open the present.” Kaminari pouted playfully before seating herself at the table.

Quickly wolfing down her breakfast, Kaminari stared at the gift for a minute before opening it. Kasumi leaned back in her chair with a glass of juice in her hand as she watched Kaminari’s face go from curious, to surprise, to joy.

“Aunt Kasumi!” Kaminari squealed happily. “Are these what I think that are?!” Kasumi grinned as she watched her niece pull the item out of the box.

“You betcha.” The violet eyed woman said with a grin. “Those are the headphones you’ve been wanting for quite a while now. I even went to the trouble of having the clerk at the music store download some of your favorite songs into that thing.”

Kaminari glomped her aunt. “Kasumi, I love you!” Kaminari said happily. Kasumi simply laughed at her niece. Removing herself from her aunt, Kaminari slid the black and blue headphones around her neck and turned them on. Kaminari grinned widely as a Def Leppard song blasted through the speakers. Kaminari began to sing along.

“Photograph! I don’t want your, photograph! I don’t need your, photograph! But all I got is a, photograph! Its not enough!” Kaminari sang out loud as she danced around the kitchen.

Kasumi laughed lightheartedly at her gold eyed niece. “Alright, alright, miss photograph! Take it outside. I think Jessica might be looking for you.” Kaminari grinned as she, literally, danced out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari bopped her head to her music as she looked around for Jessica. She’s not at the ramen stand, or at her house, so she must be….um…somewhere. Kaminari thought to herself while sweat dropping. Kaminari walked by the hospital and got an idea. Maybe she’s visiting that Lee guy. The Hiyori thought to herself while walking into the hospital.

Kaminari felt a chill go down her spine as she reached the reception desk. The nurse there smiled at Kaminari. “Hello, how can I help you?” Asked the nurse cheerfully. Kaminari smiled at the nurse.

“Yes, can you tell me what rooms Rock Lee,” Ah, hell, since I’m here Kaminari quickly thought before continuing. “and Naruto Uzumaki are in?” Asked Kaminari. The nurse smiled warmly before looking at a clipboard.

“Yes I can,” Started the nurse. “Mr. Rock Lee is in room 143, Mr. Naruto Uzumaki is in room 161, and Mr. Choji Akimichi is in room 155. Is that all?” Inquired the cheerful nurse.

Kaminari nodded, “Yes, that is all. Thank you.” Said the gold eyed girl before walking towards room 143. That nurse is just a little TOO happy. Kaminari thought with a sweat drop. Kaminari looked around for door 143. 139, 140, 141, 142...that should be it. Kaminari thought as she saw a room with it’s door wide open. Kaminari’s eyes widen when she heard Naruto’s, Jessica’s, Shikamaru’s and someone else’s voice coming from the room.

…wait, doesn’t the voice belong to that Gaara guy? Kaminari thought as she slid next to the door to listen in on the conversation. Kaminari’s eyes widened dramatically as she heard Gaara’s childhood.

“…for as long as there are people for me to kill,” Gaara’s voice drifted into Kaminari’s ears. “…then I will not cease to exist.” Kaminari eyes widened at the sound of sand moving on the tile floor of the hospital. Kaminari raced into the room just as Gaara said, “…now…help me feel alive!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A wave of sand shot towards Naruto, Jessica and Shikamaru. Suddenly a strong bolt of electricity snapped in front of the sand making it retreat. Naruto grinned when he saw his friend. “Kaminari-san!” Naruto shouted happily.

Kaminari didn’t glance back at her friends, instead kept a stony gaze on the sand ninja in front of her. *Jessica, what‘s wrong with you?* Kaminari asked Jessica telepathically. *It‘s not like you to suddenly freeze like that.* Jessica snapped out of the daze she was in.

*Sorry, I don‘t know what came over me. Maybe it was the sob story…or his thirst for blood. It’s…suffocating.* Said Jessica telepathically. Kaminari watched as Gaara held his head in pain.

“Why…” Gaara suddenly said looking at the gold eyed girl in front of him. “…why do you protect them?” Gaara chilling voiced asked. Kaminari hesitated for a moment before answering.

“I will not loose anymore people close to me. I will protect my precious people with my life. That is my reason for existing.” Kaminari said as she looked straight into Gaara’s eyes. Gaara released his head and sand swirled around his feet. Kaminari activated Hiyorime in response.

“…that is not a strong enough reason to live.” Gaara said. “Your reason is weaker then mine. Die.” Sand shot toward the group of four.

“Alright, that’s enough!” A voice boomed from the doorway. All five genins looked at the door and saw Guy-sensei standing there with a serious look on his face. Gaara held his head in pain once more as he started to leave the room.

Gaara turned around and looked at the group of ninjas. “I will kill you all…just you wait.” Kaminari deactivated her bloodline and sighed. Some “Happy Birthday” this is turning out to be.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari was waiting for Naruto and Jessica to arrive at Ichiraku’s. They’re late… Kaminari dully thought. “Happy Birthday, Nari-san!” Naruto and Jessica said as they walked into the ramen stand. Kaminari pouted.

“You’re late!” Whined the Hiyori. Her friends grinned sheepishly. “Sorry about that. We didn’t mean too.” Jessica said rubbing the back of her head. “But we got gifts!”

Kaminari grinned. “Instant forgiveness!” She said as she spotted the two packages. Naruto gave his gift to Kaminari first and before he could blink, the paper was torn off. Kaminari grinned and laughed at she saw. “A stuffed dragonfly! Naruto, how did you know?” Kaminari playfully said. Naruto and Jessica laughed.

“My turn.” Jessica said as she pushed a box in Kaminari’s direction. Kaminari placed her stuffed dragonfly back into its box and grabbed Jessica’s gift. Jessica grinned as she saw the headphones. “So your aunt got you the headphones after all.” Kaminari laughed.

“Yeah, she did.” The Hiyori said as she opened the gift. A curious look over came Kaminari’s face as she lifted the gift out of the box. “Weapon Doc.,” Kaminari read. “use to mend all kinds of broken weapons.” Kaminari blinked before grinning. “Thanks Jess! Now I won’t have to worry about Kamisori as much!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The festival was awesome in Kaminari’s opinion. Walking down the brightly lit streets, Kaminari grinned at all the game and food stands. Kaminari’s eyes landed on a game where you had to use a kunai to hit a moving target to win a prize. Actually, it was a prize that caught the girls attention. A necklace with an amber teardrop pendant; and on that pendant was a black lighting bolt. Kaminari’s gold eyes studied the target move for awhile before walking up to the vender and asking to play.

The game was fairly simple. You have ten seconds to throw your kunai at the moving target. If you miss, you get no prize. Hit the blue part of the target, you get a small prize, hit the yellow portion of the target and you get a medium or a small prize, manage to get the kunai in the red center of the kunai and you can either get a large/more expensive prize, medium, or two small prizes.

The vender started the clock and Kaminari used five of the ten seconds to aim and flung her kunai at seven seconds. Kaminari’s lips twitched into a frown as the kunai stuck itself in the yellow region of the target. The necklace she wanted was in the ‘large’ prize section. Kaminari sighed disappointedly as she grabbed a ‘small’ prize, which was a key chain that said, ‘When I woke up this morning I had one nerve left, now you’re getting on it.’

Kaminari sighed once again as she sat on a bench near the moving target game booth. Putting the key chain in her pocket Kaminari stared up at the starry sky. Ah, man…I really wanted that necklace too. Kaminari thought depressed. Kaminari blinked as someone sat down by her on the bench. Surprise entered the young Hiyori’s eyes when she recognized who was sitting by her.

“Shino-kun,” Kaminari said surprised. “I didn’t know you were here.” Shino shrugged.

“Everyone who is participating in the 3rd round of the Chunin Exam are suppose to come to this festival. It’s a rule.” Shino’s quiet voice sent a chill down Kaminari’s spine. Must not blush, must not squeal, must not have fan girl moment. Kaminari chanted in her head.

“Ah, right, right. I had forgotten.” Kaminari said with a sheepish smile. Shino looked in Kaminari’s direction and stared. Don’t blush! Don’t blush! Don’t blush! Kaminari internally chanted.

“…is something wrong? You seemed depressed earlier.” Shino quietly asked. A light blush dusted the young Hiyori’s face. He was worried about me!! WHOOHOO! Kaminari lightly grinned at looked back at the game that she was playing earlier.

“You see that moving target game there?” Kaminari said pointing. Shino nodded. “I wanted the necklace in the ‘large prize’ category, but I couldn’t hit the target in the center. That game is harder then it looks.” Said a blushing Kaminari. Kaminari stood up from the bench.

“Well it was nice talking to you again, Shino-kun. I’ve got to find my aunt before she gets really drunk.” Kaminari laughed. Shino nodded and stood up as well. “Some birthday that would be, huh? ‘Happy Birthday, now drag your drunk aunt home.’” Kaminari chuckled and waved. “See you tomorrow, Shino-kun. Shino watched the girl leave to find her aunt.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari walked into another bar and saw some familiar people. Shikamaru’s dad, Choji’s dad, Ino’s dad, and a drunk Kasumi who was trying to strip on a table. Keyword is ‘trying’, Kasumi was still fully clothed. Kaminari slapped the palm of her hand to her forehead. “Kasumi! You said you wouldn’t get this drunk!” Kaminari yelled.

Kasumi grinned in her drunk stupor. “Little nnnieece! Ha-appy birthhdaaay! Come danccce with me!” Kasumi slurred while jumping off the table and trying to pull Kaminari on a table. Kaminari sighed as she hit her aunt in the back of the head, effectively knocking her out.

“You’re going to have one hell of a hangover, Kasumi.” Kaminari said as she put an arm under her aunt and proceeded to drag her aunt out of the bar. Kaminari was panting by the time she made it to her house. Dragging her aunt to the couch and laying her aunt on it, Kaminari walked to the bathroom and pulled out two aspirin from the medicine cabinet and got a glass of water for her aunt when she woke up.

Placing the water and aspirin on the coffee table by the couch, Kaminari went to a closet in the hallway and pulled out a blanket that she draped over her aunt’s unconscious form. Sighing to herself, Kaminari exited the house to get some fresh air.

Kaminari stood out in the yard looking up at the stars. Tomorrow’s when I tussle with Shimo. I hope I‘m strong enough to beat him. Kaminari thought worriedly. Kaminari’s eyes widened and her body tensed when she suddenly felt a presence behind her. Something was carefully wrapped around Kaminari’s neck. “Happy Birthday, Kaminari.” Someone said before disappearing.

Kaminari’s eyes widened even more at the familiar voice as she spun around only to meet with nothing. Kaminari’s hand gently went to her neck to find something there. Looking down, Kaminari’s eyes reflected surprise as she found a necklace that had an amber pendant, which had a black lighting bolt on it.

Shino…you… Kaminari thoughts where jumbled. Kaminari grinned widely at the necklace. Thank you for making this the best birthday ever, Shino-kun
The 3rd Round Begins! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ello again! It's that time of week! ;D Tommorow I have school....bleh....

I do not own Naruto in any form or way!! I do not own Jessica Kamiya or her family. I do own my OCs!

Read on! Twist ahoy!
Kaminari quickly dodged a kick to her head and sent a punch to her attacker. Kasumi grinned at her niece as she blocked Kaminari’s punch. “I think you’re all warmed up now.” Said Kasumi as she relaxed her body. “Don’t want to over do it before your big match today.”

Kaminari stuck her hands in her zip-up sweater’s pockets. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Kaminari said with a half smile. Kasumi frowned slightly at the uncertain tone in her niece’s voice.

“Ah, don’t be like that.” Started Kasumi. “I’m confident that you’ll do fine. After all,” Kasumi said, put a fist up in the and looking smug. “I trained you.” A huge sweat drop ran down the back of Kaminari’s head when she thought back to the past few weeks of hell that Kasumi called, “training”.

“There’s a fine line between hard training and torture, you know.” Kaminari said smirking. Kasumi smirked at her smirking niece.

“Ah, touch,” Kasumi said as she looked down at her watch. “Well I suppose we should get to the arena. If we don’t we’ll be late.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari adjusted Kamisori on her back in her unease. She, along with most of the genin in the third round of the Chunin Exam, where standing in a horizontal line. Naruto! Where the hell are you? You’ll get disqualified if you down get here soon! The electric Hiyori thought.

“Hey, Kaminari.” A voice to the said female’s left said. Kaminari turned to see Shikamaru talking to her.
“as troublesome as it is, isn’t Naruto around you twenty-four seven? Where is he? He didn’t be a total drag and drop out did he?” Asked Shikamaru lazily.

Kaminari’s right eyebrow twitched in her slight annoyance. The female Hiyori sighed to calm her overactive nerves. “Despite popular belief, Naruto and me are not always together. Actually, in the past few weeks, I’ve only saw Naruto once, and that was yesterday at Ichiraku’s when he gave me my birthday gift.” Said Kaminari.

Of course, that was after the psycho redhead tried to kill us. Kaminari thought grimly. Shikmaru raised an eyebrow at Kaminari, but shook his head and returned to his laidback look. “So, you nervous?” The lazy boy asked.

“Like a kid on their first day of school.” Admitted Kaminari with a forced smile. “You?” Kaminari said, rebounding the question. Shikamaru shrugged slowly.

“Eh, not really.” Kaminari smirked lightly at the Nara’s answer.

“Heh, liar.” Kaminari said with a slightly amused expression. Shikamaru lazily smirked back. On a happier note, Kaminari thought to herself. I don’t feel as nervous as I did before. Kaminari frowned suddenly and Shikamaru noticed.

“My ‘Naruto’ senses are tingling.” Kaminari randomly stated. Shikamaru’s eyebrow nearly shot right off his face with how high it was. Kaminari faced Shikamaru. “Could you move a step to your left, please?” Asked Kaminari. Shikamaru’s expression didn’t change as he moved to his left. Kaminari shifted to her left also.

An explosion was heard off in a distance. Suddenly Naruto, literally, came flying out the door. Kaminari quickly snatched Naruto out of the air with her right hand as he started to fly past her. Naruto let out a short cry of surprise when he was jerked backwards and landed on his butt.

Both of Shikamaru’s eyebrows shot as high as physically possible at the scene in front of him. Kaminari was still holding the back of Naruto’s orange jacket when she looked down at him and said, “It seems that Kakashi-sensei has been rubbing off on you too. You’re late.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari was fighting to stay awake at the Hokage’s unnaturally long speech. Good part was, the Hokage cracked a corny joke right away. That made Kaminari stay awake longer then she normally would during a long and monotone speech. Luck and fate must have had a love child (what would they name it? Late?), because by some miracle, Kaminari managed to stay awake through the whole speech.

Kaminari stopped following the crowd of genin and looked back at Naruto, who was going to fight Hinata’s cousin right away. “Yo, Naru-kun” Kaminari said, catching her best friends attention. Kaminari grinned encouragingly. “Don’t lose.” Naruto smirked at turned his attention to Neji.

Kaminari turned around and headed up the stairs that the other genin that weren’t fighting right away went up just moments before. Seriously bro, Thought Kaminari to herself as she climbed the stairs to the balcony. I need you to be cheering for me when I take on Shimo. I won’t be able to fight that ice Hiyori with all I got if your not up here telling me to take it to the hoop.

Kaminari finally made it to the balcony and stood by Shikamaru, yet again. As the match between Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga started, Kaminari cheered for her friend as loud as Shikamaru’s ears could handle. The match continued and Naruto looked like he was in really big trouble.

Dammit! That Hyuga got ALL of Naruto’s chakra points? Come on Naruto! No matter what the odds, don’t give up now! Kaminari thought to herself as her stomach began to feel sick. Between the Hyuga sob story, and her friend getting the shit beat out of him, Kaminari was almost positive she was going to toss her cookies right over the balcony’s railing.

Something happened to change that. Kaminari forgot all about her stomach and watched Naruto with wide eyes as red chakra spilled from Naruto’s body-giving him incredible power and claws! N-Naruto, w-wha…?

*The Nine Tailed Fox demon sealed in Naruto has given Naruto some of his power.* Jessica’s voice drifted into Kaminari’s head. Kaminari’s eyes widen in astonishment and understanding.

I-I see. Wow… Kaminari thought as she felt Jessica’s presence disappear from her mind. Kaminari shook her head and grinned widely. “GO FOR IT, NARUTO!!” Shouted Kaminari at the top of her lungs. Shikamaru covered his ringing ears in pain. Kaminari sweat dropped at her former classmate. “heh, sorry Shikamaru-kun.”

Kaminari clapped loudly as the proctor with the senbon in his mouth (doesn’t he know that putting sharp things in his mouth is dangerous?!) announced Naruto Uzumaki as the winner of the fight. Kaminari sweat dropped at Naruto’s smug antics at the crowd’s praise. She also sweat dropped when Shikamaru got depressed and said something about him thinking that Naruto was one of the uncool guys like him. Shino, unexpectedly answered with a, “Nerdy and uncool?”

The crowd quieted down as the proctor with no common sense announced the next match to be had. “The next match is Shimo Hiyori vs. Kaminari Hiyori. Would the two next contestants please come down to the arena.” The knot in Kaminari’s stomach returned tighter then ever. Kaminari, out of the corner of her eye, saw Shimo disappear and reappear in a flurry of snowflakes on the field.

Kaminari’s eyes twitched as the audience applauded the ice cube’s flashy entrance. Fine, they want flashy entrances, I’ll give them a flashy entrance. Kaminari’s body disappeared shortly after this thought and reappered across from Shimo in a shower of electrical sparks. The audience applauded louder for Kaminari drawing a smirk to her lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Shikamaru got even more depressed as Kaminari made her impressive entrance. “Not Kaminari, too! This is such a drag…” Shikamaru said depressively, referring to his earlier comment about, ‘nerdy and uncool guys’. Shino raise an eyebrow, probably questioning Shikamaru’s sanity.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The tension in the air made everyone fairly quiet as Kaminari and Shimo glared darkly at each other. Kaminari didn’t fully understand or know Shimo’s reason for being abnormally pissed with her, but she knew her reason for glaring. You threatened and swore at my friends, you’ve officially. Pissed. Me. Off! Thought Kaminari.

Naruto grinned widely at Kaminari, despite the glare on her face. “Hey, Nari-san! Take this guy out!” Naruto said before walking to the balcony stairs and being his long climb. Kaminari’s glared didn’t waver as she gave a short nod of her head.

Mr. I-eat-throwing-needles, sweat dropped at the tension between the two teenagers in front of him. He was pretty sure that if he tried hard enough, he could cut it with the very senbon he chomps on. Sighing to himself, he told the two Hiyori in front of him about his duty about stopping the match if needed, etc. His sweat drop increased when he noticed they weren’t even paying attention to him.

“Shimo Hiyori vs. Kaminari Hiyori, begin!” Shouted Mr. I-eat-throwing-needles. Everyone watched as…nothing happened. Shimo and Kaminari did nothing but stare/glare each other down. Kaminari shifted her legs to either attack or dodge quickly. Shimo wasted no time to gracefully do the same.

Shimo’s glare increased as he pulled out a short katana on his waist. What Shimo said next made Kaminari’s eyes widened with surprise and confusion. “I will avenge my mother, you Hiyori-trash. I’m going to kill you.”

MOTHER?! I thought he was pissed at me about his father!
Iced Hearts: It Has Everything to do With You! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ok, first off, to the annonimous person who sent me those links in a review that don't work. Could you please explain to me why you sent them?

I haven't been feeling so great lately. It's sucks big time, being sick. So if the chapter sucks, blame the antiboitics the doctor put me on. >__> I don't know what are in those things but they seem to work really well. Maybe too well...>__>;

I don't own Naruto, roses, my doctor's drugs, you, Jessica Kamyia, the Kamiya family, or anything else that could get my drugged ass sued. I do own all OCs in this story. Please don't steal my characters! Or I won't update and have my angry reviewers kick your ass just so I'll update! >:-[ lol

Read on my readers! And will someone please tell me what the links that the annoimous reviewer left me are for?
Kaminari didn’t know what to make of her current situation. She was in the final round of the Chunin Exam, facing against another member of her clan, who wants her dead, that she thought was angry at her for his father’s death, but it’s really to apparently avenge his mother, that Kaminari never knew, but Shimo fully blames Kaminari for it. Life’s just a basket of roses, isn’t it?

Kaminari pulled Kamisori off her back as Shimo took an attack-like position. So many questions flashed through Kaminari’s head it was making her dizzy. Shimo must of saw her moment of weakness, because he suddenly swiped at Kaminari’s head with his short katana.

Quickly snapping of her stupor, Kaminari barley had time to block his katana with her scythe. Kaminari struck back with a low kick to Shimo’s legs, but he simply jumped away to dodge. Kaminari stood in a defensive position with Kamisori as she grinded her teeth together. No matter how hard she tried to concentrate on the fight, she just couldn’t do it with this new development with Shimo’s mother on her mind.

“Dammit! I never saw your mother in my life! So how the hell is what happened to her my fault?!” Bellowed Kaminari. Shimo’s dark blue eyes got even darker. The glare on Kaminari’s face was no less pleasant.

“If it wasn’t for Suzume of the Silver Wind, my mother would have never died. It was because of her, Kasumi of the Healing Mist, and your father, that my mother is dead! If it wasn’t for them my mother would still be here!” Shimo yelled as he once again slashed at Kaminari. Kaminari evaded the blade as she countered with her own.

Kaminari had to admit, Shimo caught her off guard with the titles. But that was quickly wiped away as a new stream of questions pounded through her head. “That has nothing to do with me!” Defended Kaminari.

“IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!” Shimo roared at the top of his lungs. “If it wasn’t for your mother, my father wouldn’t be dead and my mother would have never went into depression! If it wasn’t for you, Kasumi of the Healing Mist would have came and treated my mother, BUT NO! She had to stay here and take care of YOU! If you weren’t in the picture, mother would still be alive!” Shouted Shimo as his Hiyorime bloodline activated in front of her.

Kaminari didn’t know what to say as she stared into Shimo’s diamond shaped pupils. Was there anything to say? Suddenly, eight years worth of depression slammed into Kaminari like a punch from the legendary female sanin. That eight years worth of depression, quickly melted into eight years worth of hate and anger that Kaminari had sealed away.

Kaminari’s Hiyorime activated without her willing it to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kasumi watched with emotionless eyes at the scene in the arena below. Electricity was snapping angrily around her nieces body. Kasumi felt increasingly guilty at was she repeatedly put her niece through. First it was that missing nin from the mist that wanted to date her, then it was her drinking habits, now it’s this…

“Don’t be so hard on yourself, Kasumi-san. It‘s not your fault. Or Suzume’s, or Riyu’s or Kaminari’s. ” A gruff voice said to her left. Kasumi’s eyes widened with surprise as she saw the male with dark violet hair and dark blue eyes.

“Samui-sama.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The scowl and glare on Kaminari’s face could make the devil run and hide at its intensity. “If it wasn’t for my parents?” Kaminari slowly growled. “If it wasn’t for YOUR FATHER my mom and dad would still be alive! YOUR father MURDERED my parents, yet you have the gull to blame this on ME?!” Roared Kaminari.

Kaminari’s thunderbolt eyes began to slowly rotate as her anger increased. Shimo’s eyes did the exact same thing. Kaminari rushed at Shimo with impressive speed. Shimo and Kaminari began to swipe and block with their blades at each other.

Suddenly, both blades went flying out of their owners hands, but that seemed to matter little as streams of electricity and ice where being shot between the two Hiyori. Kaminari continuously snapped her fingers to make bolts of electricity hurl themselves at Shimo, as Shimo summoned hundreds of senbon-sized icicles from his hands and shot them at Kaminari.

After one and a half rotations, Kaminari’s pupils stopped rotating. Shimo scoffed angrily as he saw this and shot another icicle at Kaminari. “That’s it?” Snarled Shimo. “That’s as far as you trained Hiyorime? Trash…you haven‘t even mastered the power…” Shimo’s eyes almost made two complete rotations. “of Hiyorime?!” Shimo smirked evilly. “Then let me show you the power of…” Shimo’s pupils finally made two rotations.

“Hiyorime, Second Rotation: Hiyori Rage!” Shouted Shimo. Kaminari’s eye’s widen as ice patches littered Shimo’s hair and skin. Shimo’s face took on a whole new level of pissed off. His chakra is off the charts! What the hell is going on?! Kaminari thought fearfully. Shimo shot another round of icicles at Kaminari, but these icicles where no longer senbon-sized. Each icicle was at least a foot long, two inches thick, and of course, razor sharp points.

Kaminari snapped bolts of electricity at the icicles. Kaminari felt uneasy as she saw that all her electricity did was knock the icicles off course. The icicles weren’t even singed as they clattered to the dirt floor of the arena as if they were made of steel.

This is NOT good! Kaminari thought as she resorted to manually dodging the icicles. Shimo stopped sending icicles at Kaminari in order to start making hand signs. Kaminari recognized the series of hand signs and began to make her own.

“Hiyori Style! Element Barrage Jutsu!” Shouted both the ice and lighting Hiyori. Kaminari’s blast of electricity smashed head on with Shimo’s spiked ball of ice. There was a sound of something shattering shortly followed by a piercing scream of agony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~

Naruto’s eyes had widened at the awesomeness of the two jutsu clashing together. Naruto, just like all the spectators, watched as the giant spiked ball of ice shattered into millions of pieces. The cheer that Naruto was about to scream was cut short as he saw shards of the ice ball imbed themselves into Kaminari. Naruto scream mixed in with Kaminari’s scream of pain.

“KAMINARI!!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari stopped screaming as she dropped to her knees in pain. Three, razor-sharp shards of ice pierced her right shoulder, left thigh, and right forearm. Shimo’s success did nothing but making him look angrier. Kaminari gripped the shard in her right shoulder, but didn’t pull it out. Shit! Now I can’t use Yari no Denkai even if I wanted to! Not in this condition! Now what the hell do I do?! Kaminari thought angrily.

Calm down. Kaminari thought to herself as she release the shard in her right shoulder to dip her hand into her left kunai pouch. I can still win. I just need to out smart him, before I pass out from blood loss. Kaminari thought as she pulled out a scroll. As soon as Shimo saw the scroll, he attacked Kaminari head on with a kunai made of ice in his hand.

Kaminari acted quickly as Shimo charged at her. The electric Hiyori flipped open the scroll and smeared blood from her right arm on it. “Lighting Style: Flash Dance Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted just as Shimo reached her. The blinding light from the scroll made Shimo slash at where Kaminari used to be. Luckily for Kaminari, the blinding light of the Flash Dance scroll was buying her very valuable time.

Kaminari slowly started to make hand signs with her injured right arm. …ox…snake…come on, arm! Move!…tiger…m-monkey…rooster… Kaminari beginning to panic as the Flash Dance Jutsu was started to fade. COME ON!! Horse…rat…ram! Kaminari just finished the last hand sign just as the Flash Dance Jutsu faded completely. Lighting Style: Shock Therapy Jutsu! Kaminari thought as electricity danced around her right arm and left thigh. Kaminari grinned as felt the pain in her arm go numb.

Shimo’s eyesight fully returned and he looked around angrily to find his prey. He found Kaminari standing behind him with the biggest grin ever on her face. The grin pissed him off and made him charge head on at Kaminari. This time, she wouldn’t have that damn lighting scroll to save her. Shimo slashed his ice kunai at the grinning Kaminari, only to blink in shock as she disappeared.

Kaminari heard the audience gasp as she reappeared on the other side of the arena. Surely that wound in her thigh had to have slowed her down! Heh, the wound may still be there, Kaminari thought arrogantly as she made the sign of the ram. but the Shock Therapy Jutsu electrocuted the muscles and nervous system around my wounds making me unable to feel pain.

Kaminari concentrated her chakra to do another one of her original jutsu. “Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted as electricity swarmed her body before fusing with it. Kaminari grinned at the recharge. Now I’m ready to take you out! Kaminari thought narrowing her eyes.

Shimo and Kaminari faced each other with narrowed eyes. Blood still flowed freely from Kaminari’s wound making her realize just how little time she had left to fight. One last shot… Kaminari thought to herself as she began making hand signs. Shimo began to make hand signs for another Element Barrage jutsu. and this time, I’m ready! Kaminari thought as both she and Shimo finished their hand signs. Kaminari used her speed to her advantage and got close to Shimo.

“Yari no Denkai! The Spear of Electricity!”

“Hiyori Style: Element Barrage Jutsu!”

An explosion marked the collision of the two jutsu. The crowd gasped in horror at the two ninja in the arena below. Kaminari’s right arm was completely through Shimo’s chest, and a large shard of ice pierced through Kaminari’s stomach. Both ninja collapsed. Kaminari was vaguely aware of someone shouting for the medical corps before darkness completely consumed her.
Kasumi and Samui by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
*nervous laugh* Yeah, I expect to get a lot of grief from you, my devoted readers and reviewers. I am really sorry that it took so long to post this chapter. School and pep band has been taking almost all of my spare time. Any time I can devote to writing, I do, but as you can see, it took a few weeks to write ONE chapter. That may tell you how much spare time I've had lately. Despite the long wait, I hope you all can enjoy this chapter!

I do not own Naruto in any form or way! But speaking of Naruto, have you ever noticed that the only one who got beaten so badly in the third round of the Chunin Exams that they had to have a doctor look at them was Neji? Wow some genius huh? xD I do own Kaminari, any stray OCs that may appear, and the entire Hiyori clan! I do not, however, own Jessica Kamiya or her family. (They belong to kuramasgurl018)

READ ON!!
The world seemed to slow to a stop for Kasumi as she saw the Yari no Denkai obliterate the top half of Shimo’s ice sphere, while a piece of the bottom half plunged into Kaminari’s stomach. Kasumi felt sick and was frozen as she watched the blood gush out of her niece’s stomach.

“K-kami…KAMINARI!!” Screamed in Naruto terror, gazing down at his best friend in shock and terror. Naruto wasn’t the only one affected by what they just witnessed. Shikamaru had a look of pure horror on his face, Sakura was in tears, Jessica looked like she was going into shock, Choji lost his appetite and settled for simply staring in shock along with Ino, the rest of the Konoha genins had similar looks.

Kasumi snapped out of her funk the moment she saw her niece begin to fall. “Shit!” Kasumi cussed as she jumped over the balcony’s railing. Naruto was in even more shock as he heard Kasumi swear. Kasumi never swore! Not even when she was so drunk, she’d flung herself over a cliff saying something like, ‘give me my cereal back or your one dead bunny!’

As soon as her feet touched the ground, Kasumi was at Kaminari’s side. Dammit! This is bad! Kasumi thought, quickly assessing the situation. Jessica! I’m going to need your help!

*I’m on it!* Was Jessica’s instant telepathic reply. Jessica’s body disappeared from its place in the audience and reappeared at Kaminari’s other side as Jessica teleported.

“Where’s the damn medical corps?!” Kasumi shouted angrily. Kasumi and Jessica made a few hand signs before a healing aura covered them. Kasumi’s aura was green, while Jessica’s was white. “You’re going to be ok, Kaminari.” Said Kasumi. Just as they began to heal Kaminari, the medics arrived with two stretchers. They gathered Shimo first, then got Kaminari on a stretcher, but Kasumi and Jessica didn’t dare stop healing Kaminari as they ran to the recuperation room in the arena. If they did, Kaminari would die.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Blurred voices was the first thing Kaminari was aware of. One…two…three…there was a total of four voices. Three of which sounded very familiar. Kaminari’s eyes cracked open and slowly closed. Ugh…who turned on the sun? Kaminari sleepily thought.

Deciding to try again, Kaminari reopened her eyes and kept them open. Three blurring figures where in deep conversation. The electric Hiyori groaned as she felt her aching muscles protest against waking up. “Kaminari! You’re awake!” Said a very familiar female voice. As soon as her eyes worked again, Kaminari saw that it was Jessica talking to her.

“…hey.” Was Kaminari fairly weak reply. Jessica hugged her friend happily.

“Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I kept thinking that I somehow messed up healing you!” Jessica exclaimed. Kaminari grinned sheepishly in reply. Kasumi walked over with a relieved smile on her face.

“You, my dear niece,” Started Kasumi playfully. “are going to be the end of me. I must have gained ten years with all that worrying!” Kaminari grinned at her aunt’s joke. Neji, who was also in the room after being defeated by Naruto, grinned faintly to himself.

“I must have been in pretty rough shape then, huh?” Spoke Kaminari. Jessica’s smile faltered as she sent Kaminari a mental picture of what she had looked like before she passed out. Kaminari’s eyes widened slightly. “I guess that’s an understatement.” Kaminari mumbled to herself.

Kaminari realized Shimo wasn’t anywhere insight. “Hey, where’s Shim--”

“Shimo’s not here.” Stated a male voice. The hairs on the back of Kaminari’s neck stood up as she looked at the man who spoke. An ice cold shiver raced down Kaminari looked into the dark blue eyes of the man. Kasumi grinned at her niece’s reaction.

“Kaminari, this is Samui Hiyori.” Introduced Kasumi. “He’s the head of our clan.” Kaminari’s eyes widened slightly. Kasumi continued, “He’s also the uncle of Shimo, and despite his evil look, Samui-sama is actually very kind.” Samui rolled his eyes playfully at Kasumi’s tease.

The hairs when back down on Kaminari’s neck as she voiced her question. “It’s nice to meet you, Samui-sama, but where is Shimo?” Samui’s face remained expressionless as he answered.

“You did quite the number on my nephew,” Started Samui. “because his injuries were so bad, he was sent back to our village for better treatment.” Kaminari stared unflinchingly at the head of her clan. Samui suddenly smirked. “I expect no less from a Hiyori.”

Kaminari grinned widely at Samui. This guy isn’t so bad after all. Little scary, but not bad. Kaminari thought to herself. Suddenly the whole room shook violently as an explosion went off in a distance. The door to the recuperation room flung open and a leaf ninja stumbled in.

“We’re being invaded by the sound and sand villages!” The ninja shouted before collapsing to the tiled floor with three kunai were sticking out of his back. Three sound ninja’s entered the room with smirks on their faces as they flung dozens of shuriken and kunai at the five people in the room.

A wall of ice stopped the sharp projectiles from hitting anyone in the room. Samui’s diamond pupils glared at the invading sound nin. Kasumi’s teardrop pupils turned to look at Jessica, Kaminari, and Neji. “There’s an underground exit.” Kasumi said quickly. “Get down there and get out! We’ll hold them off! Now hurry!” Kasumi said turning back to the sound that had just multiplied in numbers.

The trio didn’t argue as they found the secret door in the floor and hurriedly jumped into it. Kasumi used her water bending powers to close the secret door securely. Kasumi began making hand signs and as soon as she finished Samui let his shield down.

“Hiyori Style: Element Barrage Jutsu!” Kasumi shouted as a powerful stream of water blasted every single invading sound nin out the door, and in some cases, the wall. A hollow smile stretched across Samui’s face as he and Kasumi stepped over the unconscious ninja and ran out of the recuperation room, into the hallway.

“So how does it feel to be fighting again?” Samui asked while staking a random sound ninja with an icicle. Kasumi smiled without humor as she drowned another couple of sound ninja with her water abilities.

“It’s defiantly different,” Started Kasumi as she whipped out some senbon and punctured three more sound ninja in the heart. “to go from being ‘Kasumi of the Healing Mist, to go back to being Kasumi of the Poison Mist.”

“Yes…poison.” Samui mumbled to himself. “That certainly brings back old memories, doesn’t it? The sister Hiyori, Kasumi of the Poison Mist and Suzume of the Silver Wind. When you fought together you two were called, ‘Sisters of the Poison Wind’.”

Kasumi’s eyes watered slightly as she finished off the last of the sound ninja that where attacking them. “Ok, no more memories.” Kasumi said taking a deep breath. “Let’s go clear the village of the other attacking ninja’s.”

Samui gave Kasumi a “Who do you think you’re talking to?” kind of look, but shook his head as he and Kasumi exited the hallway and into the arena where the real battle was being held. “The cloud village is going to get a lot of grief from the sand village when this is all over.” Samui mumbled to himself.
Impossible Battle: Ragtag Trio Can't Win! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Blame the computer! I would have already had this chapter up about a week ago, but the stupid peice-o-junk I'm typing on is being a real jackass. So blame the computer! ...and happy be-lated Halloween! I dressed up as a Konoha ninja and went trick-or-treating with my little nieces! ^_~ That was fun.

I do not own Naruto....you know, I've been saying this for that past 33 chapters. You'd think that people would start getting the main idea here. Really, it's as simple as this. I. Do. Not. Own. Naruto. Or. Jessica Kamiya. Or. Her. Family. No loop holes, no fine print, no nothing. I do, however, own my characters that I created! Like Kaminari Hiyori, the entire Hiyori clan, and a few other OCs that you read in my story that are not in the anime or manga or video games. I also own my opinions and ideas. Ok, now I'm done ranting.

The key has not changed as of yet! Future change that may or may not happen will be put in the author notes!

READ ON!
Kaminari stared blindly down the pitch black hallway. “You guys here?” Spoke Kaminari out loud.

“Yeah, I’m here. It’s dark down here.” Jessica’s voice rang out from Kaminari’s left. Neji grunted his presence. Kaminari nodded her agreement to Jessica’s comment, even though no one could see her do it. Jessica narrowed her eyes in thought.

“It is dark down here.” Kaminari said to herself. “I wish we had a flash light or something so we could see where we’re going.” Jessica’s eye lit up as an idea struck her.

“That’s it!” Jessica suddenly said catching Kaminari’s and Neji’s attention. Jessica turn to where she thought Neji was. “Neji, you have the Byakugan, right? Can you see down here?” Asked Jessica. Neji activated his Byakugan in response to Jessica’s question.

“Yes, I can see.” Neji said in a monotone. Jessica grinned happily to herself.

“Good! Then you can lead us out of here.” Jessica said. Neji nodded to himself as he put a hand on Kaminari and Jessica’s shoulders to show them where he was. The girls, in return, placed one of their hands on each of Neji’s shoulders. Kaminari was on the right of Neji, Jessica was on the left.

As Neji began walking, Jessica used her psychic abilities to see what Neji was seeing then made a mental link to Kaminari so she could see where she was going as well. The underground passage way they were in had a cement floor, walls and ceiling. The cement walls where littered with cracks and the ceiling occasionally dropped dirt from the battle above.

Kaminari began to think about the battle Konoha was currently in. I hope Aunty Kasumi, Samui, Naruto, and everyone else are doing ok… Kaminari thought to herself. Jessica glanced at her friend from the corner of her eye.

*I wouldn’t worry to much about it, Kaminari. Jessica said through the mind link. *Our friends and family are definitely not weak. Every Konoha ninja has the will of fire. I’m sure everyone is ok, while doing their best to defend our village. Encouraged Jessica.

Kaminari smiled to herself. *Thanks Jess, I needed that. So where do you think this passageway will lead us to?* Thought Kaminari, changing the subject. Jessica’s face turned thoughtful for a moment before going to a calm look.

*I honestly don’t know, but where ever we come out of, it’s almost guaranteed that we’ll be fighting as soon as we get out. They’ll probably all be Jonin rank or higher…* Jessica thought to Kaminari. Kaminari nodded, but didn’t comment. The trio continued to walk on with Neji guiding them, without talking or speaking telepathically.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I see an exit.” Neji’s calm voice rang out in the dark. Jessica and Kaminari saw Neji’s mental images of a metal ladder fastened to the cement wall and what looked like a manhole cover at the top of the stairs in the ceiling. Neji started up the ladder first.

Jessica soon followed after Neji when he was getting close to the top of the stairs. Kaminari placed a hand on the cold metal of the stairs. Here goes something… The electric Hiyori thought to herself before climbing up the stairs.

Neji carefully observed the manhole cover and what was beyond it before pressing up on the slab of metal and slowly sliding it over. Kaminari winced as her eyes burned from the bright light that filled the underground passage. Nevertheless, she followed Jessica up and out of the underground passage.

Kaminari blinked in semi-shock as she saw where the exit to the tunnel had taken them. The tunnel leads to the front of the Yamanaka Flower Shop?! Whoa…did NOT see that one coming. Kaminari thought to herself.

“KAMINARI! GET DOWN!” Jessica suddenly screamed. The young Hiyori was immediately flat on her stomach as four kunai whizzed by, what would have been, her back. Three sand ninjas appeared in front of the trio of Konoha genin. Kaminari jumped back up on her feet and pulled Kamisori off her back.

The sand ninja wasted no time in pulling out two kunai knives each and charging the genin head on. Jessica whipped out six shuriken and flung them at the sand ninja. The ninja from the sand easily reflected the shuriken with their kunai knives and split up so it was three, one-on-one battles taking place in front of the Yamanaka Flower Shop.

Kaminari was forced into a defensive mode as the sand ninja attacking her continuously bombarded with slashes from his kunai knives. We’re in SO much trouble! We’re only genin! We can’t take on a Jonin one on one! Kaminari thought panicking while blocking another slash from a kunai.

Kaminari activated Hiyorime with hopes that it would help. The sand ninja watched in shock as the Hiyori’s pupils melted into a thunderbolt shape. Kaminari saw that the sand ninja had let his guard down and slashed Kamisori at his chest. Too bad the enemy nin had recovered from his shock and jumped back just in time to evade the scythe’s blade.

The other two sand ninja jumped back to regroup with the other ninja. Kaminari disappeared and reappeared next to Neji and Jessica. “What do we do now?” Kaminari whispered to the other two genin. Neither Jessica nor Neji answered the question. “I see.” Kaminari responded to the silence.

The sand ninja that was fighting Neji began making hand signs. The three genin prepared themselves by shifting into defensive positions. The sand ninja slammed his hands on the ground as soon as he finished his hand signs. “Earth Style: Sand Dungeon Jutsu!”

The ground beneath the genin turned to sand and disappeared in to a crater that suddenly appeared. Neji started to fall in the crater, but Jessica grabbed his arm, but she was falling as well, so Kaminari grabbed Jessica’s other arm and stuck Kamisori’s blade into the ground away from the crater. Sparks emitted from Kamisori’s blade sliding closer to the crater.

Kamisori stopped sliding at the edge of the crater and Kaminari breathed a sigh of relief, but kept her death grip on her weapon and on Jessica, who had a death grip on Neji’s arm. Neji stared into the empty abyss below before getting a better grip on Jessica’s arm. The sand ninja appeared at the other end of the crater. The ninja that was fighting Kaminari grabbed another kunai and flung it at Kaminari’s right arm. The arm that was clinging to Kamisori. The electric Hiyori closed her eyes tight and waited for the kunai to make contact.

CLANG!

Kaminari’s eyes snapped open as she saw two kunai fall into the abyss below. …who…? Kaminari thought to herself before she felt herself being pulled up. Kaminari’s eyes widened at her, and the other two genins, rescuer. “Mr. Akimichi!” Kaminari said to Choji’s father.

“Hi, need a hand?” Choza Akimichi said as he pulled the three genin out of the crater. Kaminari sighed once her feet where back on solid ground and yanked Kamisori out of the ground. Jessica stared at the two limp Jonin lying motionless on the other side of the field. Wait, Jesscia thought to herself. There should be three not two! Jessica thought to herself.

“Where’s the other guy?” Jessica asked the old Ino-Shika-Cho trio. Mr. Nara and Mr. Yamanka, who were also there gave Jessica a confused look.

“What other guy?” Shikmaru’s dad asked. Kaminari and Neji started to look around.

“There where three ninja that attacked us, not two.” Neji said as he used his Byakugan to look around. A flash alerted Kaminari of an attack.

“Look out!” Kaminari shouted as she tackled Neji to the ground as many shuriken and kunai flew over head the Hiyori’s and Hyuga’s heads. One kunai landed inches from Kaminari’s face. Neji stayed very still until all the projectiles faded from the air. Kaminari got off of Neji and saw Shikaku finish off the last sand ninja that attacked the genin.

Kaminari and Jessica sighed. The threat was over, for now at least. A cold shiver ran down Kaminari’s spine, making the electric Hiyori’s eyes widen. Kaminari looked at Jessica who was looking back at Kaminari with the same facial expression.

Their ‘Naruto’s in Danger’ sense was tingling like crazy.
Incredibly Lucky People by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hello, again! I'm back with another chapter! This chapter would have been up yesterday, had my internet wasn't wacky. But at least it's a fairly long chapter this time! ^_^ Enjoy!

I do not own Naruto in any form or way. If I was granted the ownership of Naruto, do you know how rich I'd be? I could get myself I decent computer! ^_^ Keep dreaming, right? lol I do own Kaminari Hiyori, the entire Hiyori clan, and a few filler characters/stray OCs that are there for the purpose of the plot. I do not own Jessica Kamiya or her family. They're property of kuramasgurl018.

Read On!
The electric Hiyori and the honorary Hiyori clan member leapt across the forest’s trees. Kaminari and Jessica had parted ways with the older Ino-Shika-Cho trio and Neji to go after Naruto; sensing he was in trouble. Kamisori thumped against the golden eyed girls back as they continued to jump from tree to tree.

Jessica’s troubled look greatly upset Kaminari. The Hiyori tried to talk to violet eyed girl jumping beside her via mind link, but Jessica had closed off her mind to her friend and was focusing on Naruto and his mental energies. Despite the worry and curiosity that built up in Kaminari from Jessica’s silence and concentration, Kaminari never verbally spoke. Not now. It was dangerous to make any unnecessary noise.

Nightmarish images of a monster-like version of Gaara, a trapped and unconscious Sakura, a curse marked Sasuke, and an injured Naruto, filled Jessica’s mind. To be honest, the young psychic didn’t know if she was seeing glimpses of the future, or if she was seeing the battle from someone else’s eyes who was watching the battle from afar.

Jessica was completely aware that Kaminari was worried and desperately wanted to know if Naruto was alright or not, but Jessica made sure that her mind was tightly closed off. Kaminari didn’t need to see her team like this. Defiantly not like this.

The duo stopped their tree hopping when they felt some strange chakra signatures ahead of them, engaging in battle. Both chakra signatures where familiar, not doubt about that. But was that a good thing or a bad thing? It could be an enemy that was fighting an ally, or maybe a spy from either side got caught?

Kaminari gripped Kamisori’s handle as she and Jessica leapt toward the battle ahead of them. One thing was certain. Whoever they are, they were between the female duo, and Naruto.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The puppet master smirked as he used his chakra strings to dislodge Crow’s head from its jammed body. Shino clung to the tree branch he was on as the puppet’s mouth opened to reveal a giant, poison dipped needle. Kankuro smirked as he directed the head at the insect user he was hiding from. Shino couldn’t dodge the needle in his current condition.

Thwack!

What the hell?! Kankuro thought as a scythe came out of nowhere and skewered Crow’s head through the wood and pinned it to the trunk of the tree Shino was in. Two figures landed on the branch Shino was clinging too. Shino looked up to see a hand leaning over and grabbing his sleeve to pull him up, despite the insects. If you could see his eyes, they would be wide with surprise.

Kaminari finished helping Shino up before walking over to Kamisori and yanking it out of the tree with the puppet head still on it and swung the scythe behind her. Kankuro, who had been surprised by the suddenly enemy reinforcements, had forgotten to disconnect his charka strings and was flung forward towards the electric Hiyori.

Kaminari tighten her hand into a fist as she gathered some chakra into it. The electric Hiyori pulled her fist back then pushed it forward with all the force she could muster as her fist collided with the sand ninja’s face. NOBODY hurts MY Shino-kun and gets away with it! Kaminari thought as she watched Kankuro’s body slam against another tree, successfully knocking him out.

Jessica sweat dropped as she watches the scene unfold in front of her. …she may have over done it just a little. Jessica thought to herself. Shino stared at Kaminari for moment before dropping to the ground in a coughing fit. Jessica and Kaminari where instantly at Shino’s sides.

“He’s been poisoned.” Jessica suddenly stated, having shifted through the Abruame’s memories. Kaminari shot a fearful glance at Jessica before digging in her left kunai pouch that had mostly scrolls in it. The Hiyori pulled out a small glass bottle before putting it back. Oops, wrong bottle. Kaminari thought with a sweat drop.

Kaminari pulled out another small glass bottle and twitched her lips into a quick grin as she pulled out the right bottle. The six purple colored pills in the bottle jingled against the glass as the bottle was opened and tilted to pop one, purple pill into the palm of Kaminari’s hand.

“Swallow this pill, Shino. It’s an antidote to most kinds of known poisons.” Kaminari said as she held the pill to Shino’s lips. A small blush appeared on the gold eyed girl’s face as Shino open his mouth and swallowed the pill. Jessica smiled at her friend before frowning.

“Kaminari.” Jessica whispered sharply while glancing her eyes around the forest. Kaminari tensed as she felt four foreign chakra signatures surrounding them. The chakra had the intent to kill laced in it. Kaminari and Jessica narrowed their eyes. They were surrounded by enemy ninja.

Kaminari tightened her grip on Kamisori. Jessica calmly reached into her kunai pouch while Kaminari put the bottle of antidote back in her scroll pouch. The four enemy ninja attacked with raised kunai. Jessica whipped around and flung four shuriken at the attacking ninja. The enemy nin deflected the star-shaped weapons easily.

Kaminari stood protectively over Shino as she lashed Kamisori at the attacking ninja, making the puppet’s head, that was still lodged on the scythe’s blade, fly off Kamisori and fly towards the attacking nins. That projectile missed too.

The only female of the group of attacking ninjas, that where now identified as sound ninjas, made hand signs. “Hypersonic! Hell Bat Screech!” Shouted the female sound ninja. The sound nin opened her mouth a earsplitting screech made Jessica and Kaminari fall to their knees with their hands on their ears. Shino’s insects plugged the insect users ears.

The other three sound ninja landed on branches of trees and flung their kunai at the paralyzed Konoha ninja. The kunai ricocheted away from the trio of leaf ninjas as a bolt of lighting struck the metal. Kaminari glared at the sound ninjas with thunderbolt pupils. The screech had stopped, but the effects of the sound where still in effect.

The enemy ninja smirked at the crippled Hiyori. So they couldn’t get close, nor could they use normal ninja weapons. The sound ninja smirks widened. A challenge, sound ninjas love a challenge that they could play with. One of the male sound ninjas made a few quick hand signs.

“Ninja Art: Boom Box Blast!” A sound wave, so powerful that you could see it, was sent flying toward the three leaf ninja. Just before it would hit, it was dispelled. Jessica had her hands in a praying position as the shield protected her, Kaminari, and Shino.

The sound ninja twitched and frowned. Ok, now they were annoyed. Another male of the squad of sound ninjas pulled out a scroll. “This’ll finish them.” Said the ninja confidently. He bit his thumb and spread his blood over the kanji’s of the scroll. Jessica and Kaminari still couldn’t move properly yet.

“Earth Style: Falling Meteor Jutsu!” Kaminari and Jessica’s eyes widened as a very large piece of rock came flying out of the sky and headed straight for them. Jessica couldn’t stop a rock THAT big in her current condition, but concentrated on the shield. Maybe with some luck, the rock would bounce off.

Not likely.

An explosion could be heard for miles as the rock exploded and little pieces of rock bounced off the shield. Dust blackened the air and visibility became close to zero. *What just happened?!* Kaminari mentally screamed to Jessica.

*I think we’re just saved again, or we are incredibly lucky that someone’s explosive tag landed on the rock.* Jessica thought back while keep the shield up. The dust began to clear and the silhouette of a person. Continuing to clear, the now restored visibility revealed two things. One, the sound ninja lying in their own pool of blood, and two--

“Mr. Abruame!” Kaminari and Jessica said greatly relieved. The man in the big collared, green coat nodded at the girls protecting his son. Jessica dispelled the shield while Kaminari deactivated Hiyorime. That was easy, trying to stand, however, was a different story.

The effects of that sound girl’s screech left Jessica and Kaminari very uncoordinated and unbalanced. Kaminari fell out of the tree. Jessica, who was recovering much quicker then the electric Hiyori caught Kaminari with her psychic abilities and landed her safely back on the branch she had previously been standing on.

Kaminari face grew hot as that uncomfortable embarrassed feeling swarmed her stomach and face. I…just fell out of a tree. IN FRONT OF SHINO AND HIS DAD!! Mentally cried Kaminari. Shibi Abruame didn’t seem to notice the Hiyori’s embarrassment as he made his way to his son.

“He was poisoned,” Shibi said ‘listening’ to one of his son’s insects. He then turned to the slightly red Kaminari. “May I see the antidote you gave him?” Shibi asked. Kaminari blinked and pulled out the antidote bottle with five remaining purple pills inside.

“He’s thirteen like me and I guessed his weight, so one pill should have dispelled the poison inside him.” Kaminari explained as she handed the bottle to Shibi. Shibi raised an eyebrow at the blue haired girl in front of him before examining the antidote in the bottle.

“Where did you obtain an antidote as strong as this?” Shibi asked while looking at Kaminari. What is this twenty questions now? Kaminari thought slightly irritated.

“My aunt Kasumi Hiyori made it. When it comes to poisons, chemicals, or medical related issues, she’s the one to talk to.” Kaminari said, putting her scythe back to its rightful place and looking at Jessica. *Jessica, go on ahead and help Naruto. I’ll stay here with Shino and Mr. Twenty-Questions* Kaminari thought to Jessica

Jessica grinned as she nodded. *Alright.* Jessica thought back before turning to the direction Naruto was in. Jessica looked back at her friend. *And Kaminari,* Kaminari raised her eyebrow, signaling Jessica to continue. Jessica smirked, *You should be nice to your future father-in-law*

Kaminari’s face turned a new shade of dark red. *JESSICA!!* Jessica laughed as she took off toward Naruto, leaving Kaminari behind with the two Abruame clan members.
The Will of Flame Burns in Our Hearts by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and survives Black Friday! xD Only had one review last chapter, but that's ok. I hope to get more reviews this chapter. Because guess what? This chapter marks the end of the Chunin Exams sega! ^o^ We're moving on!

Don't own Naruto. Don't own Jessica Kamiya and her family. Own opinions, my OCs, and ideas. Enough said.

Read on!
The electric Hiyori had ditched her regular ninja outfit and traded it for a black kimono. It’s the only thing in her closet that is somewhat formal. Kaminari exited her house with her aunt who was also wearing a black kimono. Today was the third Hokage’s funeral. Dark storm clouds began to cover the sky as the two Hiyori clan members walked in silence.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Kaminari, Shibi, and the now poison-free Shino returned to the village they saw that the sound and sand ninja had retreated and the village was left in ruins. Kasumi had been the one to greet her niece at the village gate and told her that Jessica, Naruto, and the rest of her squad where in the hospital.

Kaminari wasted no time in running to the leaf village’s hospital. The young Hiyori was very relieved to find out that Jessica wasn’t injured, Sakura had minor injuries, Sasuke was suffering from chakra loss more then anything and was ready to leave the hospital.

Naruto, thanks to the demon fox inside of him, was going to make a full recovery. In fact, he was able to leave the hospital too, if an adult would sign the release forums. Kasumi was the one who ended up signing those release papers.

Jessica had told the electric Hiyori about what had happened when she arrived to the scene of the battle. Naruto had just finished defeated Gaara and how Temari and Kankuro came to defend him. Jessica and Sasuke were more then willing to defend Naruto, but Gaara told Temari and Kankuro to stop and for them to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari stood between Naruto and Shino at the Hokage’s funeral with saddened eyes. Konohamaru’s constant crying made tears want to spill from the Hiyori’s eyes. Not a tear fell as she stood until the rain fell, skillfully masking her tears.

Kasumi wasn’t fooled by the rain when she glanced over at her niece, but didn’t say a word for tears where leaking from her eyes as well. Samui, who was standing beside the water Hiyori, respectfully attended the funeral and stood quietly as two village elders spoke of the great Third Hokage.

Jessica was standing next to her little brother, Kenji. Both where silently weeping. Jessica’s parents where standing next to Kenji. Chizu had tears in her eyes, but like a true ninja, did not let them fall. Yusuke stood respectfully next to his wife. No tears where in his eyes, but great sadness was very visible.

The Konoha ninja formed a line, each with a single white flower. Samui, did not join this line for it wasn’t his place, but stayed to respect the late Hokage and all the other fallen ninja. Kaminari waited patiently and quietly in line to put her flower on the table. Memories of the Hokage flowed through her mind as she waited.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Flash Back*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“Now then,” the older voice of the Hokage started. “For squad seven’s next mission, we have several available tasks. Among them is babysitting the chief councilors three year old, helping his wife with the shopping, digging up potatoes--”

“No!” Naruto complained. ‘Thank god Naruto said something! That list makes me feel so…non-ninja-ish.’ Kaminari thought blankly.
-----------------------
“You keep lecturing me like you’re my grandfather or something!” Said Naruto irritated. “But I’m not the little brat that used to pull pranks all the time! I‘m a ninja now and I want a ninja mission.”

“Yeah!” Kaminari agreed. “And the only thing I got out of that whole speech is that people who are to lazy too watch their own kids, have us genin do it!” Iruka suddenly grinned as he started to chuckle. The Hokage gained a grin as well.

“So the great NaruNari gang want to prove that they’re not brats anymore. That they’re real ninja now. Very well,” Everyone’s head snapped towards the Hokage. Had they heard right? “Since you are so determined, I’ll give you a C rank mission.” Said the Hokage.
-----------------------
“Simply put, too many genin graduated this year and are taking the Chunin Exams. Two genin where on squads of four, and one genin didn’t have a squad at all, but was still made a genin.” Calmly stated the Hokage. “And after a meeting with the Kage of the Cloud village, it was decided, that the three strays would form a temporary squad of genin for the Chunin Exams.”

The five genin stood in a stunned silence. “What?!” Shouted Naruto. “You mean Kaminari isn’t going to take the exams with us, but with Jessica-san and the brown haired ass over there?!” Shouted an upset Naruto while pointing at Shimo.
-----------------------
“Squad 9!” The Hokage suddenly barked out catching everyone’s attention. “That is your squad name.” Continued the Hokage. The Hokage grabbed three papers that were on his desk. “Squad 9, consisting of, Kaminari Hiyori, Jessica Kamiya, and Shimo Hiyori, you’ve been recommend by your Jonin leader to enter the Chunin Exams. Please step forward to receive your application forum.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flash Back~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Kaminari wiped a tear that had fallen from her eyes and spread it across the silky, white petals of the flower. Shino finished placing his flower on the table and Kaminari did the same. Tears stopped flowing as Kaminari suddenly felt better. Maybe the Hokage’s spirit is telling me to cheer up. Kaminari thought as she walked away from the flower-filled table. The rain stopped falling.

Kaminari listened as Iruka-sensei told Naruto about the will of fire. A small smiled graced the electric Hiyori’s lips. If anyone had the will of fire, Thought Kaminari as she looked up at the cracked face of the third Hokage that was carved in the cliff. it was you. Your will of flame spread to many Konoha ninja like wildfire. Thank you, old man Hokage.
Dance of the Thunder in the Mist by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Thunder and Swirls: Updated! ^_^ lol Just out of curiousity, can anyone guess why I named I named this story Thunder and Swirls?

I do not own own Naruto, got it? Jessica and her family is not mine, either. Enough said.

Key has not changed!

Read on!
A headstone under a cherry tree marked a grave. Two female figures walked up to the grave. The smaller of the two figures held two flowers. One was a white rose, the other, a purple iris. The smaller figure gently placed the flowers on the grave before giving a long, low bow to the grave. The taller figure did the same.

“Aunt Kasumi?” Kaminari asked when she stood up straight. “Do you think that they would be proud of me?” Kasumi’s violet eyes glanced at her niece before returning her attention to her sister’s and brother-in-law’s grave.

“I believe,” Started Kasumi, a distant tone in her voice. “that my sister would be very proud of you. Her little girl being so strong. Riyu, being the gossip that he was, would have bragged about you to everyone in the village. When he wasn’t making or fixing weapons, that is.” Kaminari smiled sadly as she ran her fingers across the words of the headstone.

Riyu and Suzume Hiyori
Loving Mother, Father,
Sister, Brother-In-Law,
Friend, and Comrade


Kaminari sighed as tears welled up in her gold eyes, but did not fall. The last thing her parents would want to see is their little girl crying sad tears. “I love you, mommy, daddy. Wish you where here with me.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kasumi and Kaminari walked back to the village after their trip to the grave. Kaminari wasn’t sure why, but whenever she finished visiting her parents grave, she always felt better for some reason. Kasumi suddenly stopped walking and looked cautiously around.

Kaminari shot her aunt a look that said, “What’s wrong?” Kasumi glanced at her niece before walking back to the village again. Kaminari started moving to catch up to her blue haired aunt. She knew exactly what aunt Kasumi meant. Something’s wrong. Get back to the village as soon as possible.

They where walking beside the river to make their way back to the village. On normal circumstances, this is a very peaceful walk. But these were not normal conditions, Kaminari kept her guard up as she concentrated on finding other chakra signatures. So far, so good.

Four hostile chakra signatures where suddenly audible. Spoke too soon. Kaminari thought, masking her chakra. Kasumi masked her chakra as well. There was a battle ahead and the element of surprise to tip the odds in their favor. Kasumi grimaced as they scurried to the battle area. Three of those chakra signatures where awfully familiar.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The electric Hiyori watched the battle at a distance in the trees. Kasumi told her to stay hidden, and that was exactly was the early teen was doing. Unfortunately for the teen, seeing her aunt, Kakashi-sensei, Asuma-sensei, and Kurenai-sensei, fight off two men in black and red cloud cloaks was making her want to join the fight.

The fact that her aunt and the sensei’s where losing made that desire to fight more powerful.

Ignoring the need to fight, Kaminari tried to focus on who the attackers were. The Hiyori could easily find out if she pumped some chakra in her eyes, but then her location could easily be discovered. Squinting she noticed only a few of distinguishable things about the men at battle with Kasumi and the sensei’s.

First off, they were obviously males, their body composition said so. Next thing was their heads, one was blue haired, the other was black. The last thing was size. Blue haired man was taller then the black haired midget. Blue haired man also had a sword wrapped in bandages.

Kaminari huffed angrily to herself, if she wanted to get a better description, she’d need to get closer! But the closer she got, the more likely of chance that blue and blacky down there would sense her. The teen decided to creep closer until she could get a good look at the two, despite the dangers. After all, she was a ninja, right?

When the electric bender stopped moving towards the battle scene, she was at the edge of the tree line. Hiding most of her body behind a tree, she could finally make out the two intruders and what everyone was saying. Kaminari was shocked at the appearance of blacky. Holy shit it’s Sasuke!! Thought the girl.

Kaminari slowly shook her head, no that can’t be right, this guy looks like Sasuke, but the chakra signature is all wrong. This guy is much darker then Sasuke. But then who were these people? Kasumi and blacky talking while at battle cleared everything up.

“You’ve grown more powerful, Kasumi.” Itachi said as a sphere of water surrounded his body. Kaminari strained to hear was her aunt said in reply.

“You’ve grown dumber, Itachi. Since when was I able to capture you this easily?” Kasumi said smirking slightly. Kaminari blinked hard at the name as her eyes narrowed. Itachi? That name sounds familiar…why? Thought the electric Hiyori to herself.

Itachi spoke something to Kasumi before his ‘captured’ body suddenly exploded! Kasumi was in shock as she jumped back to avoid the blast. The blue haired guy took this chance to slash his sword at Kasumi’s midair body. Kasumi’s eyes widened, so couldn’t dodge.

AHHHHHHH!!” Screamed the blue haired man, Kisame, as his body was surrounded by electricity. Kasumi got out of the way and watched as the electricity faded and left a path of electric sparks, straight to the trees. Itachi suddenly threw a kunai with an explosive tag attached to it at the trees. The tag exploded destroying many trees.

Kaminari! Kasumi thought in horror as she watched the trees burn. A dark figure leapt away from the trees and towards the river. The blue haired man snarled at the figure at charged at the midair figure with his sword. The figure blocked the slash of the bandage wrapped sword with it’s scythe. Kasumi sighed in relief.

“Who the hell are you?” Snarled Kisame as the figure stopped sliding at the force of his slash. Kakashi Style: Halloween’s Not Over Yet Jutsu! Kaminari thought jokingly to herself. The hood of her sweater was on her head and a black handkerchief was over her mouth, Kakashi style. Blue strands of hair lightly covered her eyes to help mask her gold, thunderbolt pupil, eyes.

Kisame growled at Kaminari’s silence. “I asked you a question brat!” The shark-like man shouted as he charged at the teen. The electric Hiyori did something a bit strange, in the sensei’s point of view. She threw Kamisori like a boomerang at Kisame! Kisame easily dodged the hurled scythe and went at the now weaponless girl.

Kaminari snapped her fingers making a couple of small sparks emit from her hand before jumping up to avoid Kisame. Kisame smirked, he had her now. “Kisame, be wary of your surroundings!” Itachi suddenly shouted as he faced off with Kakashi. Kisame looked behind him making his eyes widen. The scythe was spinning back towards him and the girl!

The blue haired man barely managed to dodge the scythe in midair as it spun passed him and was caught by Kaminari. The electric Hiyori grasped her weapon and aimed a slash down at her opponent. Kisame blocked with his strange sword. The weapons where locked together as each opponent put force on their weapons. Kisame smirked while Kaminari frowned under her mask. She was using both hands while he was using only one. Just what on earth was this guy?!

Kaminari lost her concentration when Kakashi-sensei suddenly shouted for everyone to not look at Itachi’s eyes, then dropped to his knees on the water. Kisame used his strength to fling Kaminari away from him. Kaminari was somersaulting across the water’s surface, like a skipping stone. Accidentally, the Hiyori dropped Kamisori.

Kaminari climbed to her knees when she stopped skidding across the water. Quickly leaping to her left, she dodged Kisame’s featherlike blades. Kisame swung again, and Kaminari jumped to dodge. The blade barely missed her stomach. A suddenly weakness rocked through the teen’s body. “Wha?” Was the sound the girl made as she felt her chakra leaving her body. His sword absorbs chakra?! Kisame smirked as he continued to slash his blade at the girl.

Kaminari lost her balance on the water with all the chakra she lost. Kisame had his chance, and he took it. Kasumi’s eyes widened when she realized her niece could not dodge. Kisame was suddenly kicked away and Kaminari was grabbed and suddenly back with her aunt and other sensei’s. Guy-sensei?! Kaminari thought somewhat relieved. Kasumi stood next to her niece as Guy picked up Kakashi’s sinking body.

“Who are you?” Kisame said, looking quite angry at the guy who kicked him.

“I am Might Guy, Konoha’s Noble Gentleman.” Guy said with his teeth sparkling. …that’s debatable. Kaminari thought blandly. Kisame snorted.

“Might Guy, huh? Mighty stupid looking guy.” Mocked Kisame. Kaminari held in her laughter. Damn! I wish I thought of that one! Thought the mentally laughing girl.

“We’re leaving, Kisame.” Itachi suddenly said. Kisame complained for a bit before disappearing with his partner; and just like that, they were gone.
Wake Up and Smell the Roses by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! No school today! We got a big snow storm where I live, so school got cancled. :3 Sorry that this chapter's short. I wasn't exactly sure how to write out this scene. But I hope everyone will enjoy this chapter none the less!

Missing: Reviewers. Did my writing start going down hill or something? (Sorry Fruits_Punch_Samurai, no free oneshot for answering that. xD) I used to get a lot more reviews. Now I'm lucky to get two. What's up with that?
On a different note, I've been writing another Naruto fic, but I'm not sure if I want to post it or not. To all that are kind enough to take the time to read my author's notes, would you please answer? Should I post another Naruto story, or should I wait until this fic is coming to it's conclusion?

I do not own Naruto. It will be a very cold day in hell before that happens. *looks at themometer* Wow, -5, that's cold. xD lol still don't own Naruto or Jessica' and her family. The key has not changed.

Read on!!
Kaminari and Kasumi stumbled their way home. Nugh…can barely move…no…chakra. Kaminari thought as she wobbled through the door. Kasumi yawned as she rubbed her violet eyes. “After a nap we‘ll be as good as new.” Said the sleepy twenty-two year old before collapsing on the couch. Kaminari glanced briefly at her unconscious aunt, then stumbled her way to her bedroom and toppling over on her bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari watched as Naruto became surrounded by the Nine-tailed Fox’s chakra. Jessica, who was standing by Naruto, let her angel take over. Kaminari felt an unexplained ragging sensation. Surely she was not jealous of the power her friends possessed. No, that was impossible. Powers such as these came with a price.

A battle yell made Kaminari turn her head. Sasuke was practicing his taijutsu on a tree. Suddenly, black marking took over his body and his chakra when wild. Sasuke kicked the tree one more time and it shattered into millions of splinters and leaves. The Hiyori grabbed her head. NO! She was not jealous! She’s not!

“Cha!” Screamed a figure behind Kaminari. Kaminari’s eyes widened as she watched a girl who looked like Sakura slam her fist into the ground and made it break apart by the amazing force that collided with it. Kaminari fell to her knees. Angry sensation began to take over her body. Damn it, no! I’m not jealous! I-I’m…falling behind… Kaminari thought quietly to herself.

Kaminari looked at her friends and teammates. Such power they possessed, it was maddening. The electric Hiyori began growling. It‘s not fair! I train just as hard, if not harder then they do! Why…? Why must I always be behind?! Kaminari screamed in rage as the last thought coursed through her head. Powerful electricity shot out from her body and cackled wildly. As the teen’s screams went to at higher pitch, the strength of the electricity increased.

Kaminari?

Kaminari!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari’s eyes shot open as she looked into her aunt’s face. I-it was a dream. Thought the electric Hiyori in relief. “What’s wrong, aunt Kasumi?” Kasumi grinned faintly at her niece.

“Naruto just came by. He’s leaving on a training mission with some he called, ‘pervy-sage’. Naruto wanted to bring you along, but I told him you where sleeping. He understood and is going to bring Jessica with him instead.” Said Kasumi as she straightened to her full height.

Kaminari nodded, “Ok, thank you, aunt Kasumi.” said the electric bender as she sat up from her bed. Kasumi smiled before handing her niece a piece of paper.

“I need you to go down to the Yamanaka Flower Shop and pick me up these flowers. I’ve almost completed the prototype.” Kasumi said cheerfully. Kaminari yawned as she nodded. Geez, ever since she got the idea to make the Demon Pill, she’s been going crazy over the idea of making it. Thought the younger Hiyori as she slipped on her ninja sandals and exited her home. This time, she decided to leave Kamisori at home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari stared at the flower shop with dread in her eyes. To be honest, this was probably one of the last places she’d want to be at the moment. But if Sakura can waltz right in for a flower for Sasuke and Lee almost everyday for almost a month straight, she could too.

Except for that month straight part. That would be too painful. The electric Hiyori sighed and walked in.

“Hi! Welcome to the Ya--oh, it’s you, Kaminari.” Said a slightly surprised Ino. Shikamaru and Choji where also there. Kaminari gave a slight wave to the trio. “Never thought I’d see the day that your shopping for flowers, Kaminari. Special someone?” Lightly teased Ino.

Strange, Ino somewhat of a decent person when, ‘Sasuke-kun’, isn’t around. Thought the Hiyori to herself. “Nah, nothing for me. My aunt wanted me to pick us some flowers.” Casually said Kaminari. Ino pouted, but looked somewhat interested anyways.

“What flowers do you need?” Ino asked. Kaminari handed the list to the female blond. Shikamaru and Choji looked between each other then back at the two females. Ino read over the list then gave a light, business smile. “Yes, we have all the plants on this list. I’ll go get them. Hangout around here for a moment, please.” Said the blond before disappearing in the back room.

Kaminari wandered around the store looking at all the different types of flowers. Shikamaru and Choji continued to stare at the electric Hiyori. Kaminari sighed. “You have something to ask me?” Asked the female as she looked at the daffodils.

“You seem so…mellow today. It‘s troublesome. You didn’t make one sarcastic comment or smirk once.” Said Shikamaru. Kaminari gave a light grin.

“Mellow, huh? Yeah I guess I would be. Today’s the anniversary of my parent’s death.” Kaminari said in a monotone. Shikamaru quickly closed his mouth while Choji’s sympathetic look said it all. The young teenage girl looked at the flowers behind a glass wall and froze her gaze on the purple irises. Kaminari placed her hand on the glass.

“You like irises?” Asked Choji as he slowly munched on his barbeque flavored chips. A hollow smile and sad eyes continued to face the flower before the Hiyori pulled herself away from the flowers behind the glass wall.

“They were my mother’s favorite.” Kaminari said quietly. Choji froze in his munching of the chips. Kaminari smiled at Choji. “Ah, don’t worry about it.” Said the girl as Ino walked in with a basket full of different kinds of plants of flowers. Kaminari paid for the plants and exited the flower shop.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kasumi was ecstatic that Kaminari got all the plants on the list. The happy emotions of her aunt made Kaminari smile. It was difficult not to be happy around Kasumi. The teen entered her bedroom and picked up Kamisori and put on her headphones. Kaminari began polishing her weapon of choice as an eighties song, Electric Avenue by Eddy Grant started to play.

The electric Hiyori hummed along to the beat of the song as she continued to polish her scythe. The music was suddenly cut off as a strange sensation pulsed through the teens body. “Wha?!” Shouted the girl as her room disappeared and was replaced by a hotel hallway.

“Kaminari.” Said a voice making the said girl whip around grasping her weapon. The girl’s golden eyes widened as she saw the worried face of Jessica. Kaminari opened her mouth to say something, but Jessica cut her off. “There’s no time! Naruto’s in trouble and I need your help!”
Hiyorime, Sharingan, and Shomeime by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Happy Holidays everyone!

I don't own Naruto!

Read on!
Kaminari charged toward where Naruto’s chakra signature was, but was grabbed and thrown to the floor. “Idiot! We can’t just go charging in!” Softly scorned Jessica as she looked down at the girl on the floor. “We need some kind of plan and fast!”

“Alright, alright!” Glared Kaminari while getting up. The gold eyed girl did a few quick hands signs and muttered something under her breath. A cloud of smoke covered Kaminari’s body. When the smoke cleared, an exact copy of Jessica was in her place. “Better?” Asked Kaminari sarcastically.

Jessica simply rolled her eyes and waved Kaminari to follow her. The duo raced through the hotel’s halls until Jessica signaled Kaminari to stop. The electric Hiyori felt three familiar chakra signatures. Crap! What are they doing here?! Thought Kaminari, referring to the two stronger chakra signatures. Jessica reached into her kunai pouch and pulled out a small black ball. Peaking into another hall, the violet eyed girl seen the two enemy nin’s backs and a frozen Naruto. Jessica rolled the ball toward the three ninjas with a quick flick of the wrist.

A pop was heard and the hallway was quickly filled with smoke. The Kamiya and Hiyori took this opportunity to race into the hall and grab Naruto. Naruto’s shout of surprise was muffled by a hand covering his face. “Quiet!” Whispered Kaminari. Naruto’s eyes widened in shock and relief as he heard his friend’s voice.

The smoke faded and Naruto was shoved behind the two Jessicas. “Well, well, well.” Kisame said as he tapped his massive sword against his shoulder. “A clone jutsu.” The shark-like man said. His partner remained emotionless as he gazed that the two guarding Naruto.

“No,” Itachi’s voice slowly rang out. “one is a transformation and the other is the real one.” Kisame raised an eyebrow at his sharingan wielding partner. Kaminari felt a nervous sweat run down the side of her face. Jessica glanced at Itachi and noticed his sharingan was activated.

Kaminari was slightly behind Jessica and took notice when something appeared on her back. The sign of the angel guardian! Thought the Hiyori girl in slight shock as an angel shaped birth mark became visible on the brown haired girl’s back. But why would she…? Kaminari glanced at Itachi’s eyes and it became clear. Of course! So that’s your plan!

Kaminari grinned sheepishly at the two rogue ninjas. “I guess I was found out.” A pop was heard and smoke consumed one of the Jessicas. Kaminari smirked at the two older males. Kisame grinned wildly.

“Ah, I remember you.” Kisame said, grinning evilly as he pointed his sword at the Hiyori. “I would love to finish what we started by taking your head off. What do you say?” ‘Kindly’ offered the shark-like missing ninja. Kaminari continued to smirk as she grabbed her scythe.

“Think you can take me?” Bluffed the electric Hiyori. Naruto seemed to spazz at his friend’s challenge.

“Kaminari, are you crazy?!” Shouted the blond haired demon holder. The doctors are 98 percent sure. Kaminari jokingly thought to herself. Jessica shifted her fighting stance to an offensive position. Kisame scoffed and quickly made hand signs.

Shomeime! Jessica thought as she watched the rogue ninja continue his hand signs. Kisame finished his hand signs.

“Water style: Water Shark Bomb Jutsu!” Kisame and Jessica shouted at the two sharks collided with each other. Jessica’s sharingan eyes glared at the two rogue ninjas.

“I see.” Itachi slowly said. “So this is the power of Shomeime, the ‘signature eye.’ The only kekkei genkai in existence that can copy another’s kekkei genkai. The ability given to those who possess and guard the angel. But still…” Itachi paused to draw his kunai. “you can only copy the kekkei genkai, not the bloodline.” Itachi finished while charging at Jessica.

Kaminari slammed her hands on the wet tiles of the floor as she activated Hiyorime. “Hiyorime, first rotation: Hiyori Shield!” Shouted the electric Hiyori as a barrier of electricity surrounded the three genins. Itachi stopped before he hit the shield.

“Furthermore,” Continued Itachi. “you do not possess the strength and stamina of the Uchiha clan. You will not be able to keep this level of sharingan active for much longer.” As soon as the last word left his mouth, Jessica’s sharingan deactivated. Jessica rubbed her eyes with her arm. Gah! What does it hurt so much?! Thought Jessica as she rubbed her burning eyes.

Kaminari didn’t dare let go of the shield, but gave worried glances at her friend that was rubbing her eyes in pain. “Jessica-san!” Naruto said as he rushed to his friend’s side. Kaminari grimaced at the situation. Well, shit. What do we do now? They‘re waiting for me to let down the shield and if that happens…we are SO screwed. Grimly thought Kaminari.

“Sasuke.” Itachi suddenly said. Kaminari looked up and stared in shock at the younger Uchiha.

“Itachi Uchiha.” Growled out Sasuke. The younger Uchiha saw Naruto, trying to help the blinded Jessica, while Kaminari held up a shield that was currently saving their asses. Sasuke glared at Itachi while charging up a Chidori. “Today you die!” Shouted Sasuke as he charged at his brother with the electric jutsu.

Naruto and Kaminari where speechless as Sasuke’s arm was grabbed by Itachi. A sickening crack was heard as Itachi increased his grip on Sasuke’s arm. Kaminari’s shock made the shield drop. Naruto summoned his demon’s chakra, but was all in vain as Kisame’s sword swiped near Naruto, effectively absorbing his chakra. Kaminari didn’t have enough time to put up another shield as Kisame swung again.

A sudden pop was heard and a giant frog was in-between Kisame and the NaruNari gang. Kaminari looked wildly at the white haired old guy that saved Naruto’s and her own, ass. A sweat drop appeared on the back of the gold eyed girl’s head as she seen the unconscious woman he was carrying. Should that worry me? Thought Kaminari. Since Naruto seemed to know the guy, Kaminari felt a bit more at ease around him. …that, and he put the woman down. That helped, too.

“Actually,” Jiraya said. “This is all very convenient. I can eliminate you both at the same time.”

“S-stay out of this.” Said the weak voice of Sasuke. Sasuke, who had collapsed earlier, stood up to his full height. “Itachi’s mine.” Kaminari watched as Itachi turned to face Sasuke. A knot formed in the girl’s stomach as she watched Itachi beat the snot out of Sasuke. Kaminari felt angry. Angry that he was hurting her teammate. Angry that Kisame wouldn’t let anyone get near enough to help. More importantly, angry that she could do nothing to help. Kaminari’s thunderbolt pupils began turning.

Itachi pinned Sasuke to the wall of the inn by his neck. Everyone watched as the older Uchiha looked into his brother’s eyes. Sasuke’s deafening scream made Kaminari’s blood boil. Kaminari’s pupils made two full rotations. The second rotation of Hiyorime was awakened. Kaminari screamed with rage as electricity, the most powerful as it’s every been, surrounded her body.

The electric Hiyori’s eyes rolled back inside her head as she charged at Itachi. “Not so fast!” Kisame yelled as he swung his sword down at the Hiyori.

“Get out of my way!” Growled out Kaminari as she sent a bolt of electricity that threw Kisame’s sword out of his hands. Itachi looked behind him at the girl charging behind him. He let go of his brother to fling a kunai at her. The kunai was ricocheted by a bolt of electricity.

Kaminari swung a fist surrounded by electricity at the older Uchiha, but missed as he jumped back. The Hiyori grabbed the unconscious Sasuke and jumped back to Jiraya, Naruto, and Jessica. Kaminari dropped Sasuke by the wall. The electricity increased in power as she stared at the one’s who wished to hurt her friends. The anger she felt was getting greater and greater.

Jiraya shot a hand out and hit the electrically charged girl in the back of the neck. Kaminari fell to the ground, unconscious. Naruto picked up Kaminari and set her by Sasuke before glaring at Jiraya. “What the hell was that about, pervy-sage?!” Jiraya shot a serious look at Naruto, successfully quieting the hyperactive boy.

“If I allowed her to continue to charge electricity, not only would she go completely out of control, but she could possibly explode as well! Did you want that to happen?!” Shouted Jiraya. Naruto looked down at his blue haired friend. Jiraya summoned a frog stomach to kill Itachi and Kisame, but they managed to escape.

Guy showed up and accidentally kicked Jiraya in the face. The taijutsu expert then gathered Sasuke and Kaminari and raced to the Konoha hospital. Jessica managed to heal her burning eyes with her angel chakra. Then the odd trio consisting of Jessica Kamiya, Naruto Uzumaki, and one old pervert, continued their mission.
Tsunade: The Legendary Sanin! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Oh, yeah, and spacekowb0y, if you're reading this and didn't get my email, then the answer's yes.

[Insert long, boring, descriptive, disclaimer here.] Key has not changed!

Read on!
Kaminari slurped calmly at her ramen. Glancing at the empty stools on both sides of her, she sighed. It had about a week since she last seen Naruto. The gold eyed teen carefully rubbed the bandages wrapped around her head. Kaminari had been checked out of the hospital earlier today by her aunt. It wasn’t so much damage to her body that kept her in the hospital for a few days.

It was mostly due to chakra exhaustion, charka network damage, and loss of sight. You heard right, loss of sight. The strain from awaking the second rotation of Hiyorime was so great, that her eyes and chakra network couldn’t handle it. Her body wasn’t fully ready for it. It was very fortunate that she was knocked out when she was. Otherwise, she’d have been blind forever.

Kaminari carefully rubbed her left eye. Sight was fully restored, but her chakra network was another story. There was still a great deal of damage to the many chakra coils that flowed through her body. Kaminari wouldn’t be training for quite a few days. Normally, Kasumi would have fixed the damage, but Kaminari’s aunt hasn’t been around the house much.

Kasumi has been volunteering her time at the hospital ever since the village was attacked. The blue haired Jonin quickly became one of the best medic nins in the hospital. The stamina and chakra the twenty-two year old possessed was coveted by other medic nins, but no one complained about Kasumi being there. They could use all the help they could get. When Kasumi wasn’t drained from working at the hospital, she was working on, and researching, a new type of food pill that would boost the stats of the ninja that took it for a short while. Needless to say, Kaminari didn’t see her aunt as much as she would have liked.

Paying for the ramen, Kaminari left the Ichiraku ramen stand. Kaminari smiled as she walked through the village. Like Kasumi said, “life’s not so bad.” Thought the blue haired teen as she continued to wander down the crowed streets of Konoha.

Dark purple hair in a familiar style caught Kaminari’s attention. “Hey! Hina-chan!” Kaminari shouted out. The timid girl spun around with a look of slight panic on her face. Panic was replaced with a smile when she saw who spoke to her.

“Good day, Kaminari-san!” Greeted Hinata. Kaminari grinned to herself. I wonder if she’ll ever call me, “Nari.” Thought the blue haired teen to herself.

“Leaving to go train with your team?” Kaminari asked the quiet girl. The Hyuga heiress nodded in response.

“Yes.” Spoke Hinata in her quiet tone of voice. Kaminari grinned, widely.

“Want some company? It’s boring when you’re not allowed to train.” Said Kaminari. Hinata continued to smile as she nodded positively. Score! I get to see Shino-kun!! Happily thought Kaminari.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari watched from a distance as Kiba, Shino, and Kurenai, threw as many kunai and shuriken as they could at Hinata. The gold eyed teen watched in awe as Hinata deflected all the sharp projectiles. Hinata, you’ve really improved! Thought Kaminari with a proud smile on her face. The Hiyori winced as Hinata missed one. Blood seeped from the small cut on the Hyuga’s arm.

Kaminari sighed, but continued to grin, encouragingly. Hinata only missed one out of hundreds of kunai and shuriken that whizzed toward the Hyuga heiress. Those were very good odds, in Kaminari’s view. A deflected kunai slid towards the electric Hiyori. It stopped right by her hand. Kaminari gently picked up the sharp weapon.

The gold eyed Hiyori stared at the crack in the blade of the kunai knife. Glancing at a tree in front of her, Kaminari aimed the kunai. Surely some target practice wouldn’t do her any harm, would it? The Hiyori threw the kunai at the tree…and missed the target completely. Kaminari scowled as she rotated her shoulder. Wow, I suck. The Hiyori thought to herself as she looked at the kunai she threw. It was some feet away from the tree.

“Well, Hiyori, I always knew you sucked, but seeing that took it to a whole new level.” Mocked Kiba, with a smirk on his face. Kaminari glared at the Inuzuka.

“Sorry Kiba, but I couldn’t hear you under all that bull shit.” Kaminari sneered. Kiba growled at blue haired teen. Hinata stepped in between the two genin.

“Come on, guys. P-please don’t fight.” Pleaded Hinata, looking between the two quarrelers. Kiba stuck his nose in the air as if to say, “I’m too good for you.” Kaminari twitched, madly. Shino placed his hand on Kaminari’s shoulder, effectively making the teenage girl freeze. A small blush made it’s way onto the Hiyori’s face. Hinata gave a knowing smile at her female friend. Sh-shino is touching me…! Kaminari happily thought. Something registered to the gold eyed girl. I sound like a Sasuke fan girl. Blandly thought the Hiyori.

Shino removed his hand from the teen’s shoulder. Kaminari was very aware of the cold feeling that quickly took over her shoulder when the Abruame removed his hand. “Well,” started Kaminari, “I better get going. See you guys.” Spoke the Hiyori before making her way back to the village. When she was out of the squad’s sight, Kaminari gently placed a hand on the shoulder Shino’s hand was on. Shino-kun…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Oi! KAMINARI-SAN!!” Kaminari heard a familiar voice shout before a weight jumped on the girl’s back. Kaminari grabbed the legs of the person in a piggyback style.

“Hey, Naruto! You’re back!” Grinned the Hiyori. Naruto’s famous wide grin took over his face as he looked at his best friend. Kaminari gave Naruto a ride to the nearest bench. There, Naruto told his friend the story of what happened on the mission. Naruto showed Kaminari the necklace he won from a bet with, “Grandma Tsunade,” who was, apparently, going to be the next Hokage.

“…and then, poof! Pervy-sage, Grandma Tsunade, and Orochimaru each summoned a huge creature! Pervy-sage summoned a toad, Grandma Tsunade summoned a slug, and Orochimaru summoned a snake! Then--” Kaminari stopped paying attention to Naruto’s story right about here. It wasn’t that it was boring, in fact, Naruto’s the best story teller the Hiyori knew. It was just that Kaminari wished she could have been there to see it first hand. “AHH! I forgot!” Naruto suddenly shouted, making Kaminari fall off the bench. Naruto grabbed the electric Hiyori’s hand and started dragging the teen along. “Come on, Kaminari! We’ve got to find Grandma Tsunade!”

“Naruto, you’re going to pull my arm off if you keep dragging me along like this!” Shouted Kaminari. jeez, talk about the literal term of, “what a drag.” Thought Kaminari, just as Naruto let go of her hand.

“Sorry about that, Nari-san! But we’ve got to find Grandma Tsunade so she can heal Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei, and bushy brows!…and you too!” Naruto said, after glancing at Kaminari’s bandaged head. Kaminari slowly shook her bandaged head before hurrying after Naruto.

The electric Hiyori watched as Naruto argued with a blond woman. The blond woman, was one of the legendary three sanin, Tsunade. Tsunade glanced at Kaminari after Naruto shouted and pointed towards her. Kaminari felt a bit nervous when the blond woman walked towards her. “So you’re Kaminari Hiyori.” Started Tsunade as she looked over the blue haired teen with gold eyes. “I’ve heard a lot about you.” Said the older woman before placing a hand that was aflame with green chakra to Kaminari’s head.

Kaminari felt a tingling sensation form inside her body that started from her head and worked it’s way down. The gold eyes of the Hiyori went wide as she could feel her chakra coils correcting themselves, making the chakra flow smoothly throughout her body. Tsunade gave a grin at Kaminari’s bewildered expression. Kaminari quickly bowed to the future Hokage. “Th-thank you, Lady Tsunade.” Kaminari said, stuttering. Naruto was slightly shocked at the sudden respect his best friend had for the old lady.

“Come on, Grandma Tsunade! We’ve still got Sasuke, bushy brows, and Kakashi-sensei! Move it, already!!” Shouted Naruto. Tsunade gained a tick mark on the side of her head, but continued walking down the stairs of the Hokage building. Naruto, Kaminari, and Tsunade’s sidekick quickly followed.

“Well, it’s Naruto.” A slow voice said.

“Huh? Shikamaru?” Naruto said to his former classmate. Kaminari raised an eyebrow at the lazy boy and his father.

“What are you doing here?” Asked, Shikamaru. “Shouldn’t you be somewhere stuffing your face?” Kaminari pointed a finger at Shikamaru.

“Discrimination!” Shouted the Hiyori. Shikamaru seemed to be amused at the look of total confusion on Naruto’s face. Make note, Kaminari thought to herself while mentally twitching. buy Naruto a dictionary for Christmas. Nonetheless, Naruto had to say something.

“What about you? You’re usually asleep this time of day.” Naruto said. Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

“Very funny.” Said the Nara boy. “My dad asked me to come along with him. Don’t ask me, ‘why.’” Naruto looked back at Shikamaru’s dad. Naruto raised an eyebrow at the scene.

“Hey, do they know each other?” Asked Naruto as he watched Shikaku bow to Tsunade and greet her, respectfully. Kaminari gave a light smirk.

“Wow, amazing,” started the female Hiyori. “and here all along I was thinking that Nara males are incapable of showing any kind of respect to females.” Stated Kaminari with much sarcasm. Shikamaru mutter an annoyed, “troublesome,” under his breath. Soon, Tsunade finished her conversation with the older Nara and Naruto, Kaminari, and Tsunade’s sidekick continued their way to the infirmary.
Why We Knock Before We Enter by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Eh, not much to say today. Hope you all like this chapter despite the shortness!

I do not own Naruto.

Read on.
While Naruto, Tsunade and Shizune walked to Sasuke’s hospital room, Kaminari walked to where Lee’s room was located. It wasn’t that the Hiyori didn’t want to see her teammate getting healed, it was more along the lines of her not wanting to see her teammate in such bad shape. The blue haired girl slowly opened the door to Lee’s room and promptly froze in shock.

Jessica and Lee were making out!!

Jessica looked up and blushed an extremely dark shade of red when she saw her female friend standing in the doorway. Lee was in about the same condition. The trio of genins did nothing but stare in shock for a few minutes until Jessica somewhat recovered from her shock. “…uh…hi, Nari-san…” The psychic said, awkwardly.

Kaminari blushed as she recovered from her shock. “Oh my God, I am so sorry!” Kaminari said very fast before leaving the room at lighting speed; shutting the door behind her. The Hiyori leaned her back against the closed door, while holding her red face. Jessica and Lee… Thought the blue haired girl. That was something I didn’t need to see. Kaminari shook her head to clear the disturbing images from her head. Making sure all the images were out of mind, the Hiyori walked to Kakashi-sensei’s room. What was next? Kasumi and Kakashi getting it on?

Please don’t answer that.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari entered Kakashi-sensei’s room to see that Tsunade had already healed him and was giving him grief. “Disgraceful,” Tsunade said with a hand on her hip, “to be completely taken out of the game by two lowlife punks like that. I thought you were suppose to be the best.” Kaminari sweat dropped at the older blond. What the hell? What happened to the nicer lady who healed me?! She got replaced by a bitch. Mused the teen while mentally crying.

“…sorry to…disappoint you.” Kakashi said in a depressing kind of daze. Kaminari looked at her usually happy-go-lucky-and-kind-of-crazy sensei.

“OK!” Naruto suddenly shouted making the poor Hiyori female nearly have a heart attack. “That’s Kakashi-sensei! Just one more and your all done!” Said the hyperactive blond while pumping his fist in the air.

“Rock Lee! He’s next door! Next door!” Kaminari screamed at the voice behind her and, out of instinct, turned around and slapped the person behind her. Numerous sweat drops were shared throughout the room as they looked between the freaked out Kaminari, and the unconscious Gai.

“Um…ok. Make that two more.” Naruto sheepishly said as he rubbed the back of his head. After a slight detour of healing Gai, Tsunade, Shizune, and Naruto started to leave Kakashi’s hospital room. Naruto noticed Kaminari wasn’t following. “You coming, Nari-san?” Asked the blond boy. Poorly suppressed images of Jessica and Lee involuntary made their way in to the Hiyori’s head.

Kaminari sweat dropped as she nervously grinned. “Uh, no. I’m going to stay with Kakashi-sensei for a little longer. I’ve got to ask him something. I’ll catch up with you later. Maybe at the ramen stand?” Offered the blue haired teen making her blond friend grin, widely. Naruto nodded wildly before dashing out of the room to catch up with Tsunade.

The electric Hiyori sighed as she grabbed a chair and set it next to her, now conscious, sensei. Kaminari sat down on the chair and simply stared at her teacher with a blank face. Kakashi looked at his student before saying something. “Yes?” Asked Kakashi, laying back down on the bed.

The female teen sighed before leaning back in her chair. “You know what I want to talk about. Don’t even try to play dumb, sensei.” Kaminari said while staring Kakashi in the eye. The silver haired Jonin raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, and what would that be?” Kakashi asked. Kaminari mentally sighed to herself. Why did her sensei have to be so difficult? Kaminari decided to take a different approach.

“Did you know, Kakashi-sensei?” Suddenly asked the Hiyori. “That before Tsunade and Naruto came here to heal you, they healed someone else.” Kaminari looked at her sensei’s unreadable face. “They were in Sasuke’s hospital room.” Kakashi’s eyebrow shot straight up at this last sentence.

“What happened to Sasuke?” Inquired the experienced Jonin.

“Itachi Uchiha happened.” Kaminari watched, intently, as her teacher’s eye widened in surprise and then as his face went unreadable again.

“I see.” Kakashi slowly said as he turned his attention away from his student and looked at the ceiling. Kaminari looked down at the floor before looking back at her sensei.

“What the hell is going on, sensei?!” Kaminari suddenly shouted. “Why were those two after Naruto? Why did Sasuke start screaming when all Itachi did was look at him?! And what was up with those spiffy looking hats?! Where can I get one?!” The Hiyori was now standing as she looked to her sensei for answers.

Kakashi stared at his student for the longest time before sighing. “Kaminari,” the silver haired Jonin said while looking the blue haired teen in the eye, “what I say next does not leave this room under ANY circumstance.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari, along with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura stood in the office of the newly crowned Hokage. Naruto grinned widely. “Ok, let’s do it! Whatever the mission is I’m ready and raring to go!” Naruto said, enthusiastically. Sasuke snorted, effectively making Naruto glare at him.

Sakura looked around the room before staring at the Hokage with a confused expression. “…but, where’s Kakashi-sensei?”

“Yeah, some teacher. He’s always the last one here.” Naruto said with a frown. Halleluiah! Amen, my brother! Kaminari thought, sarcastically.

“Kakashi won’t be here at all.” Tsunade suddenly said, making everyone stare at her in surprise as she walked in. Ok, everyone, BUT Sasuke. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that Sasuke’s looking a little too low at Tsunade-sama. Damn, there goes the gay theory. Kaminari thought before returning her attention to the Hokage.

“Grandma, Tsunade! What’s up?” Naruto…greeted. Tsunade scowled at the miniature blond boy.

“Stop calling me that, will you?” Said the Hokage sounding very annoyed.

“Uh…” Sakura started, looking between Naruto and Tsunade. “Lady Hokage? What’s this about Kakashi-sensei not coming?” Everyone watched as Tsunade sighed.

“You know our forces are stretched thin.” Started the blond Hokage. “All of our Jonin are, or are going to be, busy on other missions, including Kakashi. You three will just have to handle this one on your own.” Kaminari blinked rapidly before doing a mental count of the present genin.

“Um…Lady Tsunade. There are four of us not three.” Kaminari said staring at the Hokage as if she grew another head. Seriously, where did she learn to count?

“I know what I said.” Tsunade said while staring at Kaminari. “You’re not going.”

WHAT?!” Shouted Kaminari, Naruto, and Sakura. Sasuke, for once, looked surprised. Kaminari looked very pissed.

“What do you mean I’m not going?!”
Mission: Return to the Land of Water by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Yay! Update! I'm actually updating this before I go and play for pep band. I wouldn't reccomend the French Horn to anyone. xD But when played correctly, they do sound nice.

I do not own Naruto in any form or way.

-->KEY CHANGE!!!
It didn’t feel right to Kaminari as she wished her team good luck and watched them leave for their mission. She should be with them! Looking at the Hokage with aggravated eyes, she watched the old blond sigh. “Don’t look at me like that.” Tsunade said, resting her chin on her hands. “If it wasn’t for you being requested that you go on a different mission, you’d be right there with them.”

Kaminari interest spiked with that one sentenced. “Me? Requested? By who?” Inquired the gold eyed girl. Tsunade smirked at the suddenly interested girl.

“Wait till your teammates for this mission arrive. I will tell everything then.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari could not believe who she was standing by. These where her teammates?! “Kaminari-chan! I see the Hokage listened to my request!” Kasumi said as she ruffled her niece’s hair. The electric Hiyori put a hand on her head to smooth the now messy blue strands.

Kaminari glanced at her five teammates for this mission. Kasumi Hiyori, Shikaku Nara, Shikamaru Nara, Shibi Abruame, and…Shino Abruame. Kaminari felt warmth in her face as she looked at the younger insect user. She looked back at the Hokage before Shino could notice her staring. I’m loving this mission so far! Kaminari mentally squealed.

Tsunade called off the names of the six ninja in front of her. “Your mission is to travel to the land of water and protect the Mizukage’s son at his fifteenth birthday ball. This is a B rank mission, but could easily escalate into an A rank, if you guys are attacked. There’s a seventy-three percent change that you will be.” Tsunade said expressionlessly.

“Those are high odds…” Shibi said in a monotone. Shikaku sighed and muttered something under his breath.

“Can’t the mist ninja’s protect their own Mizukage’s son? And why are there two squads when one could complete this mission?” Shikamaru asked, looking at the village leader.

“With the rate of mist ninjas attacking their own lords and leaders on the rise, the Mizukage thought it would be best to have our ninjas do it. It’s a precaution. The Mizukage requested two squads of Jonin to guard his son, but as you all know, six Jonin to one mission is too much. Our village, in it’s current state, can’t risk three Jonin. So that’s why you, Shikamaru Nara, Shino Abruame, and Kaminari Hiyori, are going on this mission.” The three genin nodded at the Hokage’s explanation.

The Hokage looked like she was thinking hard as she looked at the six ninja. “Two squads...” Tsunade trailed off. “Shikaku Nara, you will be the leader of squad, “Shikaku,” consisting of Shibi Abruame and Kasumi Hiyori.” Tsunade then looked at the group of genin. “Shikamaru Nara will be leader of squad, “Pseudosquad.”” Tsunade said, nodded to herself.

Kaminari’s eyebrow shot straight up at her squad’s name. “Pseudosquad?” Asked the Hiyori to no one in particular.

“Pseudo as in, “fake.”” Explained Shikamaru. “Makes sense, we’re posing as a squad of fake Jonin.” Kaminari didn’t seem to pleased at the explanation.

“But why do we get stuck with the ugly name?” Complained the gold eyed Hiyori. Tsunade’s brow twitched in aggravation.

“Think you could come up with a better name?” Shikamaru stated, more than asked. Kaminari nodded in a, “yes,” motion.

“I think ANY name would be better than, “So-do-squad.” Kaminari said with distaste. ““Shika-Shi-Nari,” sounds much better.” Said the blue haired girl while nodding. Shikamaru and Shino nodded in agreement. Tsunade was twitching furiously.

“Stop complaining and leave already!” Shouted the female Hokage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Abruame duo and Hiyori duo stood by the village gate waiting for the two Nara male to show up. Kaminari had her black and blue birthday headphones around her neck. She was turning a dial on the side of them to find a good song to listen to. Kasumi had taken to cutting her thumb with a kunai and healing with her chakra. She must have taken emo pills today or something.

“Gah! Where are those two! They were suppose to be here ten minutes ago!” Kasumi shout, finally getting bored of cutting her thumb. Ten minutes? That’s nothing compared to how long my team waits for Kakashi. Kaminari thought absentmindedly as she continued to sift through her songs.

There was a poof of smoke and the Nara boys where standing in front of their four teammates. “Where were you two! You’re late!” Kasumi shouted at the two boys. Shikaku sighed as he rubbed the back of his head.

“How troublesome, the wife didn’t want to stop talking.” Shikaku said as he and Shikamaru walked forward. Kasumi decided against verbally lashing out at the Nara’s and settled for sighing instead.

“Let’s just go.” The water bender said, exiting from the village with the rest of the team behind her. Kaminari smiled as Harder to Breath by Maroon 5 blasted through the headphone’s speakers.

~When it gets cold outside,
And I got nobody to love.~


Kasumi shot her niece a look that made the teenage Hiyori turn the volume dial down on her headphones quite quickly. Jumping up and into the trees, squads ‘Shikaku’ and ‘Pseudosquad’ took off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a few hours later when the group of six decided to take a break. Kaminari was still listening to her music as she sat in-between Shikamaru and Shino. The Jonin’s were discussing something amongst themselves. “What do you think their talking about?” Kaminari asked in hopes of starting a conversation.

“Who cares? It’s probably something troublesome.” Shikamaru replied as he looked back up to the clouds. The electric Hiyori wrinkled her nose slightly at the lack of communication. The lazy boy sighed at the silence. “Why do you ask?” Inquired the Nara boy. Shino tilted his head in Kaminari’s direction.

“Well,” started the female teen as she rested her head on her hand, “my aunt seems to be excited about whatever she’s talking about. That usually means one of two things. One, she’s talking about something medical. Or two, something that will give us hell.” Kaminari said, casually. Shino and Shikamaru stared at the electric Hiyori.

“Something that will give us hell?” Quoted Shino as he stared at the blue haired girl. Kaminari blushed at Shino’s voice. I just love the sound of his deep voice! Internally squealed, Kaminari. Exiting out of her fan girl moment, Kaminari nodded.

“Yup, hell.” Said the teen, leaning back against a tree. At that moment, the three Jonin rank ninja walked up to the younger members of their clans. Kasumi had a look that told Kaminari that it was, indeed, the second one that the Jonins where talking about.

“Alrighty then, genins!” Kasumi said, placing a hand on her hip. “You three are going to fight each other.” Each genin held a very blank face to this announcement. I so called it. Kaminari thought with a black look. Shikaku sighed as he glanced at Kasumi.

“Troublesome.” Stated the older Nara clan member. Looking at the unresponsive genin, he decided to explain further. “You’re going to spar with each other so you’ll get a better feel of your comrades techniques.”

“But we already have a good idea of what each other’s moves are. We demonstrated them in the Chunin Exam.” Kaminari said, making the other two genins nod in agreement.

“That’s true,” started Kasumi again, “but you’ve all learned some new techniques in the past month or so. Shino got a month to train but never got a chance to flaunt any new moves he learned during the month before the third round, and I know you have some new moves that they haven’t seen, Kaminari.” Kaminari felt her face heat up in embarrassment. Kasumi grinned, “Remember, always assume your opponent has a trump card.”

“…I don’t think we have enough time for a spar…” Shino suddenly said.

“We’re suppose to be there in three days. If we continue at our current pace, we’ll be there in two. We have time.” Shibi spoke with the same tone as his son. Something dawned on Kaminari at that moment.

Whoa, wait! You mean I’ve got to fight Shino?! Why do I have to fight the one I like?!
Shino vs. Shikamaru vs. Kaminari by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Whoohoo! Want to know some pointless facts? This story is over 100 pages on Mircosoft Word and has been read over 6000 times! How cool is that?! :D

I don't own Naruto, but I wish I owned Shino. All OCs except the Kamiya's are mine. Don't forget about the add on to the key change!

Read on!
The three genin rank ninja stared at each other as they waited for someone to tell them to start. Shikaku lazily waved his hand as he opened his mouth. “…go.” Shikaku said. At once, the three genins jumped away from each other. Kaminari squared her eyes in thought. I need to be on the look out for Shino’s insects and Shikamaru’s--

“Shadow Possession Jutsu!”

…shit! Cursed Kaminari as she lost control over her body. What do I do now? …and what the hell?! Thought the blue haired teen as Shikamaru made her put her hands by her head to make, what almost looked like, bunny ears. Kaminari’s eyes were expressionless.

Shikamaru dug in his right kunai pouch, forcing Kaminari to do the same. Wait! He‘s going to grab a kunai so we put it to our necks, taking us both out, and making Shino automatically win! As good of a thought of Kaminari not fighting Shino was, she was a bit of a sore loser.

Kaminari’s pupils changed their usual round shape as Hiyorime was activated. The two genins pulled out a kunai. As the kunai was halfway to her neck, Kaminari forced a small lighting bolt to strike her kunai wielding arm.

Shikamaru cursed as pain flooded his arm. The pain made him drop the kunai, and the jutsu. The electric Hiyori jumped into the trees. Kaminari glared at the spot of burnt flesh on her arm. Suddenly, Kaminari was swarmed with insects. The sudden weight made the teenage girl fall out of the tree.

Damn it! Why are the both attacking ME?! Angrily thought Kaminari. Thunder bolt pupils quickly spun around. “Hiyorime! First Rotation, Hiyori Shield!” Kaminari shouted as a shield of electric emerged from her body, zapping all insects on her body into paralysis. Kaminari wildly rubbed her hands through her hair to get the paralyzed bugs out. Two dozen insects fell out of her hair.

Shino, who had used Shikamaru period of weakness to attack, kicked the Nara boy away and dashed at Kaminari with kunai in hand. The gold eyed teen quickly takes Kamisori off her back to block Shino’s kunai. Shino took out another kunai to have a weapon in each hand. Kaminari was forced to use both the blade, and the handle, of Kamisori to block both kunai.

Insects swarmed the electric Hiyori’s feet. Kaminari sent a surge of electricity down to her legs as she blocked Shino’s kunai. The insects fell to the ground as they were zapped. …Shino-kun will never date me after this… Mentally cried Kaminari as she raised her right foot and slammed it into Shino chest. He flew a few feet back before catching himself. By the time he caught himself, Kaminari was a good distance away.

Kaminari continued to back up until she did something that put a sinking feeling in her stomach. She stepped on a trap wire. Dozens of kunai and shuriken raced at Kaminari from all directions. Kaminari didn’t have to much time to think as she put her hands into the seal of the hare, then quickly switched to the seal of the snake. “Ninja Art: Kamisori Slash Dance Jutsu!”

At lighting speed, Kaminari began to twirl in a circle while slashing Kamisori at the many sharp projectiles that were coming her way. The sound of metal clashing against metal filled the air as random kunai and shuriken where deflected away from Kaminari. When the blue haired girl stopped spinning, she was facing Shikamaru and Shino with Kamisori being held defensively.

Shikamaru stood with his mouth agape. Kaminari’s eyes widen as she saw Shino suddenly appear behind Shikamaru with a kunai to his throat. Shikamaru lost and went to go sit down by the Jonin that watched intently. Shino faced Kaminari to see the grimace on the girl’s face. Dumb, stupid, demented me! I should have let Shikamaru take both of us out! But no! I had to let my pride get in the way and now look! I have to fight Shino one on one now! Thought Kaminari as she mentally kicked herself.

“…Kaminari,” Shino suddenly spoke. A light dusting of pink filled Kaminari’s cheeks as she gave the Abruame her full attention. “we of the Abruame do not mock our opponents. We face them with full strength. In return, all we ask is for them to do the same.”

Kaminari blinked in surprise. …oh, I get it now. He must think I don’t want to fight him, and I don’t. But he will think I’m insulting him if I don’t give it my all. Alright then Shino-kun, Kaminari shifted her position as she twirled her scythe. if this is what you want, then I won’t deny you. Not like I could anyway. Kaminari stopped twirling Kamisori and pointed it at Shino. “Let’s do this.” Kaminari said, disappearing.

Kaminari reappeared behind Shino and started to run around the insect user at her top speed. The blurred form of Kaminari suddenly shot out from Shino’s left and slashed at the Abruame. Kaminari’s eyes widened as, “Shino,” turned into a log. Insects suddenly flew at Kaminari, but before they could get to her, Kaminari disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Kaminari could see Shino looking around from her spot in a tree. Gripping Kamisori, Kaminari disappeared, only to reappear behind Shino with the blade of her scythe on his neck. “Sorry, but it looks like I win.” Kaminari said. The gold eyes of the Hiyori girl widened as Shino turned into a pile of insects.

A shiver ran down her spine as Kaminari felt cold metal pressed against her throat. “No, I win.” Shino’s voice smoothly rang out behind her. Another shiver went down her spine as Kaminari recognized an emotion in the Abruame’s voice. Amusement.

Kaminari dropped the blade of her scythe in surrender. Shino removed his kunai shortly after. Kasumi walked up to the pair of genins with the rest of the team behind her. “See,” started Kasumi, “wasn’t that educational?”

“Oh, yes!” Kaminari said. Sarcasm was very noticeable in her voice. “I always wanted to know how a kunai to my throat felt!” Kasumi ignored the sarcastic comment and looked at the burn on her niece’s arm. The water bender gently grabbed her niece’s arm and looked at the cracked and bleeding skin. Green chakra covered Kasumi’s hand as she placed it on the burn.

“You’re reckless, Kaminari.” Said Kasumi as the wound began to close. Kaminari rolled her eyes.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” Said Kaminari. Kasumi grinned mischievously as she finished healing the burn.

“I put a hidden camera in your bedroom when you were sleeping!” Kasumi said, smiling. The Abruame’s and Nara’s sweat dropped at that little proclamation.

“…again, tell me something I don’t know.” Sighed Kaminari. The Nara’s face-faulted while the Abruame’s gained bigger sweat drops.

“We should get going.” Shikaku said, once he recovered. The group agreed and took to the trees.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari sighed as she soaked in the steaming water of the hot springs. Team Shikaku and Pseudosquad decided to spend the night in an Inn that happened to have a hot springs. There was only one thing that made it a bit awkward. Kaminari open her eyes to look at her two teammates. It was a mixed bathing type of hot spring.

Shikamaru looked relaxed enough, and Shino did too. Kaminari chuckled to herself as she saw Shino’s steamed sunglasses. He really DID wear them everywhere. The teenage Hiyori yawned as she reached for her towel and wrapped it around her body while she was still in the water. She much rather have a soaking wet towel then have the two boys see her uncovered body.

“You getting out?” Shikamaru asked, cracking an eye open. Kaminari nodded.

“Yeah, I better before I fall asleep in the water.” Kaminari said as she stepped out of the water and slowly walked into the girl’s locker room. Kaminari exchanged her wet towel for a dry one to dry off with. After she was dry, Kaminari put on a dark green tank top and a pair of jean shorts. Slipping on her sandals, she exited the locker room and into the game room.

“Hey, you!” A male voice suddenly rang out. Kaminari turned to see a guy around her age. Wow, he‘s kind of cute. Thought the Hiyori as the guy smirked at her waved his hand at the air hockey table. “Want to play?”
OMG! It's Naruto and Sasuke's Love Child! by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
LOL, not really. ^_~ Egh...I'm sorry about the late update. Things have been chaotic in my life. Seriously, it's hell. The next chapter might also be late. The only day that isn't booked right now is Sunday and even that's looking iffy. So I apologise ahead of time!

I do not own Naruto! I wish I owned Shino thougt...>_> Hmm...do you think the owner of Naruto would give me Shino if I give him a piece of gum? LOL, I also don't own the members of the Kamiya clan! Everything else is mine. IT'S ALL MINE, I SAY! MUHAHAHAHAH--*cough* *choke* *blush* uh...enjoy the story!

Read on.
Shikamaru and Shino were walking back to their room, when they noticed a crowd gathering around one particular game. The next thing they noticed was the sound of hard plastic smashing against hard plastic. Shrugging to themselves, they continued on their move to their rooms when something made them stop.

Sh-ink

“Damn it!”

Shino and Shikamaru quickly looked back at the crowd when they heard their female teammate’s cuss among the cheers and groans of the crowd. Upon closer inspection, the Abruame and the Nara realized two things. One, Kaminari was here. Two, Kaminari was one of the two people who were playing the game. Shino and Shikamaru got a closer look.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari cursed as she missed the puck and watched it sink into her goal. The guy, who had challenged her to the game of air hockey, smirked as Kaminari lost her one point lead. The game was now tied. Each player had eight points. The player who made the next point would win. Kaminari narrowed her eyes as she slammed her white paddle against the puck.

Kaminari glanced at the boy for the fiftieth time that game as he whacked the puck back at Kaminari. Hitting the puck back with just as much force, the electric Hiyori mused to herself. This guy she was facing had black hair that kind of reminded her of Sasuke, just not in the style of a duck’s ass. On the flipside, his brilliant blue eyes reminded her of Naruto.

Kaminari smirked to herself as she hit the puck, again. I think I just found Naruto and Sasuke’s love child. The guy hit the puck so it would bounce of the side of the table and into Kaminari’s goal, but that didn’t happen as Kaminari suddenly stretched her arm and smacked the puck before it hit the side of the table.

Sh-ink

The guy stared in shock as the puck slid into his goal. Kaminari grinned as the electric scoreboard flashed, “PLAYER 2 WINS” Kaminari’s grin was quickly wiped away at what she heard next. “Ugh, I can’t believe I lost to a whore!”

A dark aura swarmed the teenage Hiyori as she glared at the boy. The guy was caught off guard when a sudden force slammed against his face making him fall to the ground. “Who the HELL are you calling a, “whore,” asshole?!” Kaminari growled at the guy, ignoring the stinging sensation in her hand.

Kaminari watched as the guy’s face flickered between shock and something else. Before the Hiyori could decipher the emotion in his face, two pairs of arms grabbed her and forced her out of the game room. “Are you trying to start a fight?” Lamely scolded Shikamaru as he let go of his female teammate in the hall.

“You two were obviously there! He started it!” Angrily huffed, Kaminari. Shino sighed as he removed his hand from the blue haired teen’s shoulder. Shikamaru sighed as he rubbed his forehead to rid himself of the headache that he knew was coming.

“Kaminari…” Shikamaru started, obviously irritated, before sighing again, “ah, just forget it. You won’t listen anyways, troublesome girl. Let’s just get back to the room.” Said the Nara as he walked to his room. Shino followed silently after. Kaminari put a fist on the chest area of where her heart would be. That…hurt… Thought the Hiyori, referring to Shikamaru’s comment.

“Kaminari…” Kaminari looked up to see Shino looking back and waiting for her. Flashing a quick, fake, smile, Kaminari quickly caught up to Shino. Together, they silently walked back to their room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari’s gold eyes gradually opened as she awoke from her slumber. She furrowed her brow as she tried to remember the dream she know she had. Sighing in defeat, she flung the covers off her body and looked at the two other people sleeping in the room. It took every ounce of Kaminari’s willpower not to start cracking up right there and then.

Shikamaru had sprawled his body all over the bed and some of Shino. Kaminari’s amused smirk was wiped off her face when she realized that Shino was very much awake, and very much irritated at the lazy boy sprawled on top of him. Shino turned his head towards Kaminari in what looked like a, “help me,” motion. But who could tell? Shino always wore his sunglasses, even when he slept!

Getting out of the bed, the teenage Hiyori walked to Shino and Shikamaru’s bed and assessed the situation. Frowning while scratching her head in thought, Kaminari tried to think of a way to get Shino out of bed without waking up Shikamaru. Finding no such luck, Kaminari resorted to plan B.

“Hey, Shikamaru,” Kaminari started as she shook his shoulder, “rise and shine.” Kaminari twitched as Shikamaru mumbled something in his sleep and slapped the Hiyori’s hand away. Shino made a sigh-like noise. Apparently, he already tried waking up the Nara. Alright, plan C. Kaminari thought as she gathered chakra in her hand.

Shino watched Kaminari’s hand as the chakra surrounding her hand turned into golden bolts of electricity. Kaminari slowly reduced the amount of electricity until it unnoticeable to the human eye, but still had a nice shock. Curling her index finger until it met with her thumb, Kaminari flicked her index finger on Shikamaru’s arm.

“Ouch!” Shikamaru shouted as he shot up out of bed and rubbed his arm. Shino was out of bed as soon as he was released.

“Hey, you’re awake, good.” Kaminari said, innocently smiling. Shikamaru glared at the Hiyori before snickering. Kaminari’s expression turned confused as Shikamaru pointed at her hair.

“Nice hair, Kaminari.” Kaminari looked at her reflection in the glass of the window. To be blunt, it looked like she had styled her in an afro then got electrocuted. Kaminari scowled at Shikamaru, effectively making him stop snickering, before walking into the room’s bathroom with an unpleasant look on her face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Aw…” Complained Kasumi as she saw Shikamaru, Shino, and Kaminari walked up to her and her teammates. “You managed to pissed her off.” Kasumi said, pointing to her niece. Shikamaru raised an eyebrow.

“What makes you say that.” Asked the younger Nara. The water Hiyori sighed as she continued to point at her niece.

“Her hood is up.” Kasumi stated, bluntly. “She only puts her hood up for one of two things. One, she’s pissed. Two, she’s being attacked by an enemy and she doesn’t want them to know who she is. That’s how I know.” Kasumi stated, matter-of-factly.

“Let’s go.” Shibi stated while turning to start walking. His teammates nodded and the group of genin followed. Kasumi slowed down so she could walk next to her niece.

“Smile Nari-chan, life’s not so bad.” Said Kasumi, smiling. In response, Kaminari reached up to her headphones, which were around her neck, and spun the volume dial.

~I hate everything about you,
Why do I love you?
You hate everything about me,
Why do you love me?~


Kasumi sighed in exasperation as the music pounded through the headphones. It was going to be a VERY long walk to the Mizukage’s village.
Completely Useless by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
OMG! Guess who just came back from the dead?! ME!! :D I'm soooo sorry that it took THREE months to finally get this chapter up! I fully understand why the angery mob of protesters are outside of my house holding up pitch-forks and signs that say "UPDATE" on them. ^_^' But I have some semi-good news! My sudden swing out of writer's block has encouraged me to write TWO chapters! Both are going to be posted TODAY! So rejoice my friends! Thunder and Swirls is back in full swing!

I do not own Naruto in any form or way! Has anyone seen the new mangas that have been released in the past months? (think it was like volume 37-45) Wow...that's all I have to say for that.

Read on and enjoy!
It was about an hour of walking before Kaminari took down her hood and turned down the volume of her headphones. Kasumi seemed pleased that her niece did what she did. Everyone else didn’t really seem to care. Or if they did, they covered it well.

Kaminari walked next to Shibi as the two squads continued their way to the mist village. Actually, the gold eyed Hiyori had been walking next to Shibi ever since they left the inn. Kaminari wasn’t sure why, but being around Shibi calmed her. Strange… Thought the electric Hiyori as she glanced at the older Abruame.

Kaminari’s eyes widened as she was suddenly submerged under water. WHAT?! Where’d this water come from?! Kaminari thought, panicking. Trying to swim to the surface, the Hiyori realized that her foot was snared in some aquatic weeds. Let go! Damn it, let go! Thought the teen as she desperately yanked her foot in vain to free it from the plants. Oh, no…almost…out of…air…someone help…me… Kaminari faintly thought as her eyes began to close.

“Kai! Release!”

Kaminari collapsed on the ground choking and gasping for air. It only seconds after opening her eyes, that Kaminari was grabbed around her middle and was pulled away. Three kunai struck the ground where the electric Hiyori’s body was only seconds after being moved.

“Stand up, Kaminari.” Said the one who was holding her. Shibi let Kaminari down, and gathered his insects. It dawned on Kaminari that it was Shibi that saved her, not once, but twice in less then a five minute period. Kaminari’s legs shook as she stood and took in a shaky breath. A genjutsu…it must have been…a genjutsu. Thought Kaminari as she recalled almost drowning.

It took a minute for Kaminari to realized that they were being attacked. It took another moment to realize that only Shikaku, Kasumi, and Shibi were fighting while Shikamaru and Shino were in some sort of daze. They must have been under the genjutsu, too. Kaminari’s quivering hand reached up and grasped Kamisori from her back. Kaminari decided it was a psychological thing when her body stopped shaking like a leaf only seconds after grasping the sickle scythe.

“KAMINARI! MOVE!!” Kasumi screamed as a mist ninja appeared behind the distracted teenage girl. Some divine entity must have had been looking out for her because Kaminari had just enough time to spin on her heel and block a slash of a sword with Kamisori. The mist ninja, who was female, sneered at the young Hiyori as she jumped away from her opponent. Kaminari had enough sense to activate Hiyorime as she watched her opponent jump away. When her foe had landed, Kaminari jumped back to put more distance between herself and the female mist shinobe.

The gold eye girl became aware of the fact that they were on a cliff as she landed by Shikaku and Shibi who were staring down their opponents. The sound of hands smacking together made Kaminari’s head snap in the direction of the sound. There, she saw that same female nin slam her hands on the ground and smirk at Kaminari as she shouted, “Earth Style: Earth Broker’s Glory!”

The ground shook vigorously for a moment. Before Kaminari could blink the earth she was standing on gave way and her body fell swiftly down the cliff. Falling…Shikaku…Shibi…gotta stop falling or die… Where the only thoughts that ran through the Hiyori’s head as she, Shikaku, and Shibi, continued to plummet to the ground below. The thunderbolt pupil spun quickly in Kaminari sudden fear of dieing. I’ve gotta do something! Kaminari thought as she bit her thumb just as her pupil made two full rotations. “SUMMONING JUTSU!”

Shikaku and Shibi only vaguely noticed the cloud of smoke. What their attention was really focused on was the soft and fuzzy being they just crashed into instead of the hard earth. The Abruame and the Nara pushed themselves to their feet and stood with some surprise. A rabbit. They are the back of a…rabbit. Shikaku glanced over the side of the white rabbit and whistled when he saw just how high up they were. This rabbit was huge!

Shibi was more interested with the pair of twin katanas sheathed and crossed in an ‘x’ formation that they almost landed on. Shibi and Shikaku looked up and saw the red eyes of the rabbit looking back at him. “The hell you lookin’ at?” Spoke the irritated rabbit in it’s deep rumble of a voice. Shikaku jumped involuntary. The rabbit scoffed at the two males before rotating it’s eyes to look at the collapsed figure on it’s head. “…you alive up there…?”

“…barley…I-I…think my leg’s broken.” Kaminari croaked, painfully. The rabbit lowered it’s body to the ground so Shibi and Shikaku could get off. Shikaku jumped on the rabbit’s head, grabbed the injured girl, and carefully jumped down. The white rabbit glared at Shikaku for jumping on it’s head without permission, but didn’t say anything.

Shikaku looked over the electric Hiyori’s leg while Shibi had his insects scout the area for any enemies. The giant rabbit watched Shikaku carefully while glaring as he checked over its mistress’s leg. “It’s not broken…” Shikaku said after a while. “But it’s definitely fractured. You’ll need to stay off it for a while. One of us will have to carry you…troublesome.”

The rabbit growled at Shikaku, but stopped as Kaminari waved and smiled at it. “Thanks for saving us, Usagi. You may go now.” The rabbit nodded after a moment before disappearing in a huge cloud of smoke. Shikaku took out some bandages and started to wrap Kaminari’s leg.

Kaminari grimaced as white hot pain pulsed from her leg as it was being bandaged. “It’s impressive that you can summon something that big.” Shibi suddenly said. Slightly distracted from the pain, Kaminari answered, “I must have had the second s-stage of Hiyorime activated. It would ha-have been the only way I summoned something that b-big so easily…” Kaminari said through clenched teeth.

“Done.” Shikaku said as he put away the extra bandages. Shibi squatted down in front of Kaminari, who got the idea and wrapped her arms around his neck. Shibi stood up and carried Kaminari piggy-back style. The strain of using so much chakra at once caught up to Kaminari. Resting her head on Shibi’s shoulder, Kaminari closed her eyes as the faint buzzing sound of insects lulled her to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari’s eyes cracked open before quickly closing them in pain as light pierced her pupils. The groan from the blue haired girl was met with a masculine chuckle. Kaminari’s open once more and looked at the grinning Shikamaru. Shino shifted from his spot by Shikamaru to her bedside. “You’re awake,” he said.

Kaminari simply nodded in her sleepy stupor. “Well, you better get up. We’ll be leaving for home soon,” said Shikamaru.

“Oh, ok…” Kaminari blinked.

Wait…

“Wait, what?! What about the mission?” The teenage Hiyori said, sitting up in her bed. Shikamaru chuckled again while Shino took it upon himself to answer.

“You’ve been out for five days, Kaminari-san. The mission couldn’t wait for you. Kasumi-sensei said it was because of the sudden release of chakra and the slight strain of your leg that kept you unconscious,” Shino said.

Kaminari flopped back against the bed while palming her forehead. “I missed the mission?!” Kaminari shouted at herself. I don‘t believe it! I was completely useless! This was my chance to show off my stuff to Shino-kun and I completely blew it!

Shino seemed to read her mind. “You weren’t completely useless. If it wasn’t for you, Shikaku and my father would be dead now. You summoning jutsu save them.” The insect master’s words made Kaminari feel only slightly better.

Kaminari sighed in exasperation. I was so useless to the mission that even Shino-kun is taking pity on me.
Sakura’s Tears, and Kaminari’s Downward Spiral by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Ok! Here's the second chapter for today that I've promised! So, if you haven't read chapter 45 yet, then go do that! Otherwise this chapter will make NO sense!!

This chapter contains Thunder and Swirls final twist! The only thing that I am sorry to announce is that this story is almost over! It has been just over a year since I've started Thunder and Swirls, and I have to admit, it was fun. The end doesn't go how I originally planned, but there will still be a sequal! :D

I Don't Own Naruto and I don't own the song In My Pocket by Mandy Moore!

Read on!
Kaminari lay quietly on her bed as the music from her headphones softly pounded her ear drums. Being unconscious that last mission really hit her hard. Shino probably thinks I’m so weak after that mission. He‘ll never be mine now…

~Nothing but pennies in my pocket
Nothing but faith to keep me warm
Well, baby, then I would be broke without it
Tell me, how much for your love~


Kaminari turned her head to her nightstand and saw the weapon repair kit that had “Weapon Doc.” in bold letters on it. A sudden bubble of envy filled the gold eyed teen’s chest. Why is Jessica so perfect? She‘s powerful, beautiful, never a burden, got two loving parents, a sibling, and she got the guy she likes, whose as loyal as they come.

~Slip my heart in your back pocket
All I got to keep you warm
So baby don’t leave me here without it
Tell me, how much for your love~


Tears of frustration and self-pity swelled in Kaminari’s golden pools, but were to stubborn to fall. Sometimes…I wish…that I was like that.

~Tell me, how much for your love~

A knocking on her bedroom door dragged her attention out of her thoughts and to the door. “Go away, Aunt Kasumi! I’m not in the mood.” The door opened anyway and I shot a dirty look at my aunt, but the look quickly turned into a look of surprise.

It wasn’t my aunt at the door.

It was Sakura, crying her eyes out.

“S-Sasuke’s left th-the village! Naruto h-has gone aft-ter him.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari couldn’t run fast enough to the Hokage’s building. Sasuke, was gotten into you?! Thought the teenage female as she leaped up the stairs of the Hokage and threw the door to Lady Tsunade’s office open. “Tsunade-sama! What’s going with Sasuke and Naruto?!” Demanded the Hiyori ignoring the three other people in the room.

“Ah, your squad leader has arrived.” Tsunade said, looking at Kaminari. Kaminari blinked and finally realized the other people in the room.

“Hey, it’s you guys!” Kaminari said as recognized the trio of sand ninja. She looked at the red head. “Gaara, right?” Gaara nodded. Giving her own nod she turned to her Hokage. “Lady Tsunade what’s going on?”

“Sasuke’s left the village to seek out Orochimaru,” Tsuande said. Kaminari felt a pang of worry and confusion in her heart. “Shikamaru, Naruto, Choji, Kiba, Neji, and against my medical advice, so has Rock Lee, left after him. Sasuke’s thought to be well guarded by some of Orochimaru’s top minions. You, Kaminari, will be the squad leader for Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari, to find, and bring aid to Sasuke’s retrieval squad.”

Kaminari’s hands slammed on Tsunade’s desk. “You let Naruto go after Sasuke who has who-knows-what-rank ninja protecting him?! Are you trying to get him killed?!” Shouted a very pissed off Kaminari. Tsunade stayed emotionless as the sand ninja looked at the blue haired girl in surprise. Immediately calming down, Kaminari straightened herself and nodded at the Hokage.

“A medical team will be sent after you. If you find someone injured, send up some sort of flare.” Kaminari nodded at the Hokage’s words before she, and her team, disappeared from the Hokage’s office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari’s expression was grim. Her squad had already come across the half-dead bodies of Choji and Neji. Kaminari had immediately sent bolts of lighting into the sky before being forced to move forward. Kankuro left the group to seek out three chakra signatures. One was strong, two were fading fast.

Temari sensed a fading signature. Kaminari immediately reconised it as Shikamaru and told her to get as fast as she could. This left Kaminari and Gaara trying to find the last two members of the retrieval squad. Gaara caught Kaminari Off guard when he spoke.

“Why are you willing to go so far for one who has a monster inside of him?” Kaminari’s face harden at the question. It was no longer a secret to Konoha that Gaara of the Sand had a demon sealed inside of him. Kaminari chose her response carefully.

“Naruto is my best friend. He was always there for me when I needed someone to cheer me up, and even times when I didn’t. We’ve been through so much together that he’s practically my brother. He keeps my dreams alive and I keep his alive. I know he will be the Hokage someday and I would give my life for him.”

Gaara stared at the blue haired girl before returning his attention to the mission. Kaminari’s eyes narrowed. “There’s another battle up ahead. It’s…Lee! Lee’s up ahead.” Kaminari announced as she recognized the chakra. Gaara glanced at his squad leader.

“I’ll take care of it,” Gaara said. Kamianri looked at him in surprise. “You go find Naruto.” Having said that, Gaara disappeared in a whirlwind of sand. Thank you…Gaara.

Kaminari continued on making sure to avoid the battle that Gaara went to aid in. Attempting to find her friend’s signature, the gold eyed teen frowned as a familiar sensation in the pit of her stomach happened. Her “Naruto’s in Danger” just went off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke stood over Naruto’s defeated body, before turning away and continued his way to Orochimaru. Suddenly Sasuke’s body went flying into the side of a cliff. Pealing himself off the rocks Sasuke glared at who kicked him. Kaminari was bent over Naruto’s body. She sent a bolt of lighting into the sky and turned to face Sasuke.

“Sasuke, what the hell is wrong with you?! If you’re trying to impress Jessica by going to the dark side then you better get your emo ass out of the Darth Vader scene and come to your senses!” Kaminari shouted at the Uchiha.

Sasuke scoffed at Kaminari. “Go away, Hiyori. I’m not in the mood to kill you, but I will if you force me to.” Kaminari glared at the monotone voice Sasuke used.

“What happen to you Nii-san?” Kaminari said more to herself than to anyone. Sasuke glared and growled.

“Don’t you EVER, call me ‘brother,’ again!” Sasuke snarled at Kaminari. “The only family I have I want to kill!” Kaminari took a step back before glaring and taking two steps forward.

“Fine. I see there is no way to convince you to come home willingly.” Kaminari unhooked a neglected Kamisori from her back. “I’ll just cut off your legs and drag you back myself, then.”

Sasuke gave a cruel smirk as he took out a kunai. “Naruto said something like that and look how he ended up.” Kaminari activated Hiyorime and Sasuke activated Sharingan. Kaminari dashed at Sasuke while slashing her sickle scythe at him. Sasuke blocked with his kunai. The two leaf nins jumped away from each other.

Sasuke pulled his hands into the seal of the ram. What?! He copied my jutsu?! When did he do that?! Kaminari thought in surprise. “Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu” Sasuke shouted as electricity surrounded his body and was absorbed into his skin.

“Fine! Be that way! Spark Style: Electric Charge Jutsu!” Kaminari shouted as her electricity did the same thing that Sasuke’s did, absorb into the skin. Kaminari and Sasuke both started to rapidly make hand signs.

“Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!”

“Ninja Art: Kamisori’s Electric Slash Dance Jutsu!” Kaminari used her scythe the was crackling with electrical energy to block the shuriken that was disguised in flame. Sasuke snorted as black marks started to cover his body. Wh-what are those marks?! Kaminari thought with wide eyes.

She had absolutely no time to block when Sasuke’s fist smashed against her face and foot collided with her chest. “Didn’t you say, that your dream was to protect those who are closest to you?” Sasuke said as a cruel smile stretched along his face. “How do you expect to do that if you can’t protect yourself?”

Kaminari staggered to her feet and spat out a small bit of blood that had accumulated in her mouth. A humorless smile came to her face. “I wouldn’t talk Mr. I-Dream-of-Sex.” Kaminari looked up into Sasuke’s aggravated eyes. “Looks like you and Sakura have the same dream. Maybe you two should get together.” Another blow to her face knocked Kaminari back. Once again, Kaminari picked herself up.

“Alright, now I’m pissed.” Kaminari said as her thunderbolt pupils started to spin. “You can thank your brother for beating the shit out of you for this one, Sasuke.” Sasuke growled at Kaminari’s words. “Hiyorime! Second Rotation! Hiyori Rage!”

Kaminari’s pupils disappeared along with her iris’. The electricity cracked wildly around the teenaged girl’s body. Sasuke didn’t have time to observe his new opponent before Kaminari launched a electric fist at him. Punches and kicks where flying everywhere as the two fought. Sasuke growled before hitting Kaminari, hard, in the back of the neck, with his elbow before fleeing the fight. Kaminari’s Hiyorime deactivated with the blow and stunned her for a moment when she realized that Sasuke was running away. Kaminari was struggling to her feet when a sword was pierced through her chest. The blue haired girl screamed in agony as she slumped to her side. She looked up at her attacker and froze.

“I can’t have you interfere with Lord Orochimaru’s plans anymore, little Hiyori.” Kabuto said as he adjusted his glasses. Kaminari growled and tried to speak, but ended up coughing up blood instead. “Don’t bother talking,” started Kabuto as he grasped the sword’s handle. “you won’t live much longer anyway.”

Kaminari screamed as Kabuto yanked out the blood covered blade from her chest. Kaminari clenched one eye in pain as the other watched Kabuto carefully. Kabuto looked in a random direction before smiling at Kaminari. “Good-bye, Kaminari Hiyori.” Kabuto said as he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Kaminari coughed up more blood as she lay on the hard ground. Finally she gave into the darkness that was calling her. The last thing she heard was, “I’m too late.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kaminari’s eyes opened to see a green haired boy about her age with blue eyes. The boy smiled, “Hello, Kaminari Hiyori! Congratulations, you’re dead!” Kaminari’s eyes opened wide at this statement and fully looked at the guy claiming her death. Kaminari’s eyes widened even more when she noticed something behind the guy.

Oh, god, he had wings!

Shit.
Gathered Here Today by Kamisori
Author's Notes:
Well here it is, the final chapter of Thunder and Swirls. I hoped you all had as good of time reading it as I did writing it. :D Thank you all my reviewers for stinking with me to the end. Specail thanks to kuramasgurl018 for lending me characters, ideas, and reviewing almost every chapter for almost every story I have ever written. Also, thanks to my MIA beta-reader Incarn for editing spelling and grammar errors I missed. The sequel to this story is in progress! I do not know, however, when it will be posted. Probably sometime in the summer. Thanks again!

I do not own Naruto! Whoo! Last time I'll have to say that for this story! :D

Read on!
Did you know that trying to convince a guy with angel wings that you’re not dead and your just dreaming is down right impossible? Oh, you did? Well then, let’s continue.

“I can’t believe it…” Kaminari whimpered as she put her head in her hands. “I’m only thirteen! THIRTEEN, damn it; and I’m already dead!” The green haired angel put his hand on her shoulder.

“If it makes you feel any better, the life expectancy of a ninja is thirty.” Kaminari huffed angrily at the angel before shaking her head.

“So who are you, anyways?” Kaminari asked. The green haired angel smiled and expanded his wings.

“My name is Kamichi. I am your guardian angel. Sent to protect you during life, and guide you in the after life!” Kamichi said, proudly. Kaminari blinked at the angel.

“Yeah, ok.” Kamichi’s ego deflated at the girl’s response. “So…” Kaminari started looking down at the earth. “why are we in a hospital? Last I checked, that damn Kabuto killed me at that valley with two statues.”

“Well, that’s not completely accurate.” Kamichi said looking around the hospital. “You were half-dead at the valley. Kakashi, arrived just before you lost consciousness and rushed you and Naruto to the hospital. You died there. Now you‘re a wandering ghost.”

“Oh…wait, how do you know Kakashi-sensei and Naruto-kun?” Said the blue haired ghost. Kamichi laughed lightheartedly as he looked at the confused girl.

“Guardian angel, remember? Been with you since you were born? Saved you on numerous occasions, ring any bells?” The angel teased with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, right, right. Hey what’s going on down there?” Kaminari suddenly asked as she saw a doctor go towards the waiting room. Kamichi’s expression turned emotionless.

“They’ve just pronounced you dead.” Kamichi said in a monotone. “That doctor’s going to tell Kasumi and your friends the grim news. Come, let’s follow.” He said grabbing Kaminari hand and flying after the doctor in the waiting room.

Kaminari looked around the waiting room and saw many familiar faces. Kasumi, Kakashi-sensei, Hinata, Shino, Shibi, Shikamaru, Shikaku, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, Ino, Sakura, Jessica and her family. Sorrow spread across the ghost of Kaminari. Her family, her friends, soon they would all know that one of the rookie ten was gone and wasn’t coming back.

“How are they, doc?” Kasumi asked with worry etched in her voice. The doctor sighed as he looked around the room.

“All the member’s of the Sasuke Retrival Squad are expected to make a full recovery, along with Mr. Rock Lee.” The doctor’s sudden grim expression was only noticed by Kasumi, Kaminari, and Kamichi. The rest of the occupants of the waiting room sighed in relief.

“What about Kaminari Hiyori? What about my niece?” Kasumi said, with increased worry. Kaminari floated by her aunt and tried to hug her, but she went through Kasumi’s solid form. Here it comes. I’m sorry, aunt Kasumi. Thought the ghost as she watched everyone’s attention return to the doctor.

“I’m sorry, but Kaminari Hiyori didn’t make it; she’s gone.” Shock was the only thing that happened in that waiting room for the longest moment. Kasumi collapsed to her knees as her eyes were still wide with shock.

“I-it can’t be.” Kasumi whispered to herself as tears swelled into her eyes. The doctor’s words soon sunk in. Jessica’s parents embraced their daughter as her sobs echoed loudly throughout the room. Sakura stood stock still as uncontrollable tears ran down her face. Ino was the same way. Hinata ran out of the room and into the bathroom as tears stained her face. The sand siblings and the sensei’s looked down at the tiled floor. Tears leaked from Shikamaru’s eyes, while Shino and Kenji left the room. Sadness was coming off them in waves.

Kaminari sobbed as she watched her friends and family take her death hard. If ghosts could cry, then she would have spilled a gallon’s worth a water by now. Kamichi put his hand on the ghost’s shoulder in a comfort gesture. The doctor wasn’t finished.

“Only one of the wounds Kaminari received was fatal. Someone pierced her chest with a straight sword. My guess, it was Sasuke.” Said the doctor.

“That’s wrong!” A sudden shout captured the attention of the waiting room occupants. A completely bandaged Naruto was being pushed in a wheelchair by a nurse. Tears where running down his face as well. “It couldn’t have been Sasuke! Sasuke didn’t have a sword on him! I would know! I fought him first!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was strange for Kaminari to attend her own funeral. Kaminari floated over to her body and looked at herself. “Looking at my body, it would be hard to tell that I bled to death.” The gold eyed ghost said. Kamichi’s wings twitched as he nodded. Kaminari looked out to the tearstained and sad faces of those who attended her funeral. “I didn’t think so many people would come. Look! Tazuna, Tsunami, and Inari are here! And there’s Samui and…wait, is that Shimo?! I didn’t think he of all people would come!”

“Yes, it is surprising that he came, but you probably knocked some sense into him at the Chunin Exams. I no longer sense malice in his heart.” Kamichi said staring out at the crowd.

“Kamichi…?”

“Yes?”

“What’s going to happen to my friends and family?” Kamichi looked at Kaminari. Sighing he looked back at the one’s attending the funeral for Kaminari Hiyori.

“Kasumi, your aunt,” Kamichi started, “will shut herself away in her laboratory working on perfecting the Demon Pill. The Demon Pill will become one of the most useful items to have on the battlefield next to kunai and shuriken.” Kaminari smiled, Yeah, that sounds like aunt Kasumi.

“Naruto’s heart will harden ever-so-slightly from the experience of losing both of his best friends. He will work harder then ever to bring Sasuke back to the village. He will work even harder at becoming Hokage for both of you.”

“Sakura will strive to become the best medical ninja the world has ever seen under the guidance of Tsunade. Never again will she be a burden on anyone. She also believes that it’s her fault your dead because she was such a burden and couldn‘t bring Sasuke back herself.” It‘s not Sakura’s fault, it’s mine for not noticing that Kabuto was there. Kaminari thought with sad eyes.

“Losing one of his precious students hit Kakashi hard. He too, believes it’s his fault for your death because he was too late to save you. To insure that it doesn’t happen again, he will work on being not so late and will train his Sharingan to a new level. He’ll even fall in love with Kasumi.”

“Wait, what?! Kakashi falls for my aunt?!” Said the teenage ghost in surprise. Kamichi nodded. Didn’t see that one coming. Kaminari thought with a sweat drop.

Kamichi continued, “Hinata-san will feel numb for awhile as the reality of her best female friend is dead sets in. She will eventually break out of that shell of depression and reborn as the fighter she was meant to be. Strong, yet caring. Never again will one of her friends die, not while she’s around, anyway.”

“It will be three years until Sasuke learns of your death,” started the green haired angel.

Kaminari snorted, “What? You mean Kabuto didn’t tell him that he killed his teammate? How cowardly.”

“Kabuto is not dumb, remember. Telling Sasuke this would almost guarantee his refusal to become Orochimaru’s next body. Anyways, although Sasuke won’t show it, his heart will fill with sorrow for not knowing that the one who he thought as a sister had died.”

“I’m not sure if I can believe that. Incase you forgot, it was Sasuke who said, and I quote, “Don’t you EVER, call me ‘brother,’ again! The only family I have I want to kill!””

“Yes, Sasuke did say that, but that was before he discovered the truth of his clan’s massacre.” Kaminari raised an eyebrow.

“The truth?” Kamichi blew Kaminari off before continuing.

“After your funeral Shino will learn the feelings you had for him from Hinata.” Hinata you traitor! Kaminari thought with a blush. Thank you for telling him. “Realizing his own feelings too late increases the sorrow in his heart. He will shut out people even more, leaving room for only a select few.”

“Out of all your friends, Jessica takes this the hardest. For her, life goes from bad to worse.” Kamichi said with a grim face.

“What do you mean by that?” Kaminari said, narrowing her eyes.

“Not even a year after your death, she is raped by none other then Itachi Uchiha.” Kamichi paused when he heard a growl come from the blue haired ghost. “I’m sorry, Nari-san, but there is nothing you can do about this. It’s becomes a son that she will name, Shuichi. Shortly before Shuichi is born, Lee proposes to Jessica, who of course says, “yes.” About two years after that, Orochimaru will murder her parents to get to Shuichi. In a last ditch effort to save not only herself, but her brother and her son as well, she uses a special jutsu that was granted to her by Mikomi. You know Mikomi as the angel that is sealed inside Jessica. Anyways, the jutsu is called, “Heaven’s Judgment.” This jutsu along would have been enough to finish off Orochimaru, but just after the was cast, Sasuke showed up and kills him. Sasuke returns to the village with Jessica, Shuichi, and Kenji, and tries to get an unwilling Sakura to go out with him.”

“Wow, Jessica’s life is going to get rough. I can’t wait till all that drama will be over…and I really can’t wait for Sasuke to try and seduce an uninterested Sakura!! I can just imagine how that will turn out! And then there’s Kasumi and Kakashi…I wonder what my cousin’s would look like…Heh, I bet Naruto and Hinata get together.” Spoke Kaminari.

“Yes, they do.” Kamichi chuckled, “It will be interesting to see all of this turns out.” Kaminari’s smile faded as she noticed that some people were starting to leave the funeral.

“It’s over already, huh? I guess this means that Hinata will tell Shino my secret soon.” Kaminari mused quietly to herself. Kamichi nodded. “So, who’s the lucky girl that gets Shino? It’s kind of obvious that it isn’t me.”

“I’m afraid that has no answer.”

Kaminari turned to give the blue eyed angel a confused look. “What do you mean by that? Of course it has an answer! Either he get’s married or becomes the forty year old virgin. Which is it?”

“It’s not possible to answer right now. That and some other things haven’t been determined. As of right now, one person’s decision can alter the course of the future greatly. A kind of butterfly effect, if you will.”

Kaminari felt a sudden surge of rage course through her slightly transparent body. “So you’re telling me, that Jessica getting raped and having her parents murdered are set in stone, but not Shino getting a girl or not?! The hell kind of priority organizer does the after life have?!” Shouted Kaminari, angrily.

Kamichi didn’t appear to be affected by Kaminari’s fury. “Like I said, one person’s choice can alter another person’s future.” The angel said, serenely. The dead Hiyori sighed.

“Then I don’t suppose you can tell me if Naruto becomes Hokage or not.”

“No, I am sorry, but I cannot.”

“I see…” Kaminari trailed off and looked at the people who were left. Kasumi…Naruto…Iruka-sensei…Kakashi-sensei…Jessica…Lee…Hinata…Sakura…Shikamaru…Shino. The blue haired ghost of Kaminari Hiyori floated down to each of them and thanked them all for being there. Jessica was the last one that Kaminari floated to. Kaminari placed her hand on Jessica’s shoulder.

“Jessica, thank you for being such a good friend to me while I was alive. The road will only get tougher from here, but I know you will make it through. Please watch over Kasumi for me and make sure she doesn‘t do anything stupid. Like the time she got drunk and claimed she was a leprechaun and yelled at random people about “stealing her lucky charms.”” Kaminari watched as Jessica’s eyes went wide and placed her hand on the spot where Kaminari’s hand was.

“Kaminari-san…” Jessica muttered as more tears well up in her eyes, but these one’s didn’t fall. “I will be strong for you.” Kaminari smiled and removed her semi-transparent hand off of her best female friend’s shoulder. I know you will be, Jessica-san.

Kaminari floated over to her tombstone where Kamichi was. “Another chapter comes to an end, huh?” Kamichi nodded as he put his hand on Kaminari’s shoulder as they both looked at the tombstone.

Kaminari “Nari” Hiyori
Loving Friend, Niece,
Comrade, and Student
Your Thunder Will Echo Through Time
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8109