Eternity's Dismaying Heart. by KiloniChatty
Summary: A girl with porcelain skin, soft, dark hair and stunnign silver eyes past. A white and black Akita dog walks behind her. Everyone that meets such divine beauty is put under an adoring spell, one of her many charms. From her toes to her fingertips is perfection of a woman. Can Kohona handle this girl moving back after living in Village Hidden In The Lightning most of her life? Let alone with an over-protective brother who will beat anyone to pulp that dares flirt with her.

ShikamaruXOC
Categories: OC-centric, Het Romance > Fluff, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU Characters: Clan Inuzuka
Genres: Romance
Warnings: AU
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4340 Read: 3088 Published: 10/05/08 Updated: 27/05/08

1. Moving Into To A New Place by KiloniChatty

2. Moving In....Again? by KiloniChatty

Moving Into To A New Place by KiloniChatty
Author's Notes:
Thank you's peoples for clicking that button to read this story!!! I really appreciate, I do! It's so much fun for me to make stories and I love reveiws giving kind regards. Plus, constructive reveiws are accepted too. I tend to be lazy with posts, so I promise a deadline of each chapter atmost every 3 weeks.
Eternity’s Dismaying Heart

The sun shone brightly over head in the Village Hidden in the Lightning. This is a very rare sight for this gloomy, rainy place.

Children rejoice in its brightness, running along with others. Their calling and cheers echo through the village, letting the atmosphere lift cheerfully as people commute through their lives as if today was a blessing on earth. But a moving van appeared in the village, shifting up some suspicions in the villagers. Who would be moving to a place like this? Well, of course it was beautiful today…but it’s hardly ever like this…ever...

A slim figure walked out of the moving van. Her dark brown curls frame her face in such an angelic manner on her already perfect features. Angelic beauty born true. And as some people take notice, a little girl pops out from behind her, clinging to the beautiful woman’s leg, seeming to hide from the bustling people. Gazing down at the child, you would notice a replica of the woman she clings to. Soft, dark brunette hair and huge, cradling eyes that looked so cute and clueless.

People ‘aw’ as they walk by and move on while the truck is unloaded into a small apartment building. And as the truck seems almost loaded an hour later, the girl pops her head out of the door, peering around at other children, no older than her, running around and cheering. An older boy walks in front of her, and out the door, sort of shoving her out with him. She puffs her cheeks and balls her fists. “N-nii-san!” she cried out angrily and he bent down. He had black hair that seemed ruffled on top of his head handsomely and red arrow like marks on his cheeks, and seemed around 12.

“Eh, Kami-chan. You’re so cute when you’re angry.” He said in an emotionless voice, ruffling her hair with a smirk while she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Am not!” She argued, but clearly losing as she was only 5.

The ‘older brother’ shrugged, standing up and turning to all the people, spotting a group of academy student boys that were joking around and moved over to them to socialite. A black Labrador followed him in pursuit, tail wagging happily.

The girl pouted again before heading to her new ‘home’ as her mommy told her. Her older brother shut out something of hers. A small yapping was heard from the door and she opened it. “Leewah-chan!” She called to a happy Akita pup. Its fur was a soft white with black splotches assorted around as she wagged her tail furiously. The little girl hugged the puppy, walking out of the home door now again, Leewah in her arms.

Spotting her brother up ahead, talking to some boys, she rushed up to him, tugging on his pants. “Akito-nii?” She questioned in her cutest voice.

“What Kamichi-chan?” He asked, looking down to her with the squiggly puppy in her arms. He seemed sort of annoyed that she interrupted his time of meeting people. But, the girls in the group awed at his little sister, chattering on how she was so cute.

“Play with me Akitoh-Nii….?” She asked, her eyes dog as her puppy’s as the looked up at him as she tried to pull off her cutest face ever. She knew he melts with this sort of sappy stuff.

Akito sighed, scrunching down a little to get face to face with her. “I will later, Kamichi. “Why don’t you go play with one of them?” He asked, gesturing over to the cheering group of children.

“I-I don’t know……What if they don’t like me…?” The brown haired girl asked in her cute voice again as another chorus of ‘awe’s’ were heard from the girls.

One of the girls with blonde hair stepped up and crouched next to Akito, followed by two other ones. “We’ll play with you, sweetie.” They said at the same time, making a typical “^ . ^” anime face.

Akito looked at them thankfully and Kamichi squealed happily, dropping Liwai and hugging the blonde around the neck as she picked her up. “You have the most adorable sister ever, Aki.” The blonde said happily before taking off to the playground with a yapping Akita puppy behind them.

While at the park, the older girl who was blonde, her name turned out to be named Benai, and the other two girls play a game of tag, chasing each other back and forth a hundred times over. Kamichi is having the most fun she has ever had in a long while. You can see it on her cheery little face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sun starts to set overhead and the light within grasps is slowly cascading back, slinking into darkness. A dark silken sky strung with little sewn on stars is in clear site. It’s one of the best views around this own from the park, which leads us back to our little friends.

“Kamichi,” ,Benai coo’s, “it’s time for us to go home. You and Liwai should probably do the same.” The other girls behind her nodded as they left the park, waving the little girl off. She cheers a good-bye and leaves the park too with a, now tired, Liwai in her arms.

Barely remembering the way ‘home’ in this new place, she skipped to an unknown beat, thankful that the house was near by. But someone slinked by in her shadows, noting that the 5 year old was all alone. A sinister smirk creeped onto the man’s lips as he continued to watched the girl skip joyfully home. But the girl stopped all of a sudden, looking around while batting her huge silver eyes. Shrugging it off, she continued her way home, only a block left.

Stopping again, her eyes widened as she swore she heard a sweep of feet. Kamichi shook her head, and continued on walking, her pace a little faster now. But then….she felt a pressure on her shoulder, a strong grasp. A large grasp of a hand was on her shoulder as she turned her little head to the person, it showed a man around 25 with blonde hair and a sickening grin. Kamichi wanted to let out a blood-curdling scream, but found herself stuck and her vocals not working for her. She was frozen on the spot…..then everything turned black in her view as she passed out the last thing she heard was yapping of Liwai.

The man furrowed his brows at the yapping down, kicking it into the fence near the sidewalk, having the pup black out then and he smirked even wider. He swiped the girl onto his shoulder as a potato bag and turned around, slinking back to where he wanted a little something with this cutie.

Meanwhile…

Akito sat at his steps of his new ‘home’, sighing worriedly as the sun set and soon the slipcover of night showed. He was freaked. Where was his sister? She was supposed to be home by now. He shouldn’t of let her alone with those girls, he didn’t even know them! He completely blamed himself. His black Labrador, Kion, whined at his side.

Pushing himself to a stand, he started pacing until he heard the faintest barking of a dog a block away. It was high pitched and he recognized it as…Liwai’s! He then shot off to the spot, wanting to make sure his sister was okay. But….by the time he got there…no one was there and the little Akita puppy Liwai, laid on the sidewalk, passed out cold. Akito glanced around frantically. Where was his sister?! Shaking his head, he scooped the puppy into his arms and laid it onto Kion’s back, telling him to head home.

The dog obliged and turned around, heading home, careful to not let Liwai slip off his back.

Akito looked in the direction of the park, ushering there to see if his sister may be still there, not likely though since Liwai wasn‘t with her. A Inuzuka’s dog never leaves his master’s side.

Speeding up his pace, Akito glanced around the time. But nothing turned up. Which Akito decided let out an exaughsted sigh. Leaping up to the rooftops, a dark shadow just skimmed by his sight. Curious and suspicious, he followed the figure, speeding up his pace again to that of the person. And when aside in side of the person he was following, Akito reached over and grabbed his arm.

Noticing something on the man’s shoulder as they halted to a stop, he tightened his grip. The man, on the other hand, looked offended and yanked his arm away.

“Who the hell do you think you are, boy?!” The man boomed. Getting a better look at the man now they stopped, Akito noticed the ANBU uniform and mask. On the shoulder was a mere mailbag….

Akito looked down, shading his eyes. “I’m sorry sir.”

“These kids these days, unbelievable! I ought to report each and every one of them!” The ANBU fumed as he continued his mail route.

Shaking his head, Akito continued across the rooftops. And as time went by he found it harder and harder to focus on the task in front of him. His mind wandered in and out of all the tragic options that may be happening to his sister. . The night grew colder and nipped at his bare skin that was exposed and his eyes grew tired, but pushing on.

At the rate he was moving at, he was a blur edging the new boundaries of his new home. The forests came up fast and he swiftly changes from rooftop to tree branches. And after he reached the village’s boundary wall, he stopped, taking gulps of air to ease his fiery lungs.

Golden eyes peering around, he noted nothing different or out of normal, or out of normal than it can get. A snap of a twig caught his ears though and his eyes widened on the sound, looking around frantically now and jumping down from the branch. Akito’s instincts, his GUT instincts’, telling him to run after the sound, which he complied and with new found strength he darted faster than before, speeding and whizzing through the tree’s as he picked up the distinct smell of burning wood, but in a small quantity. Maybe the scent was a fire…? While he pondered that, he neared closer and closer until he reached an opening in the forest.

Halting immediately to a stop, he saw his sister, bound, tied, and gagged on the ground next to a fire. Next to her was a man with honey blonde hair and a sick smirk directed at the boy.

“Oy, boy, you shouldn’t be out here this later. There’s a sick and twisted person out here at this time of night.” The man called out.

Akito just stood there, his sister seemed to be passed out, or sleeping in her position next to the fire and the man. Then he remembered he had vocal cords, not seeming to be stuck as much. “I demand you give me my sister back, sir.”

The man let out a hearty, booming laugh as he pulled himself to a stand, easily towering the boy by 2 and a half feet. “Fine. Take her. She’s no fun anyway, only sleeps.” He yawned.

Akito stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. Of course this wasn’t literal…..or was he?

“Boy, just take her!” The man put a hand on his shoulder, shoving him over to the girl. “Before I change my mind, come on!”

Akito was beyond confused, but he bent down, untying the ropes and gag. He picked his sister up, cradling her bridal style. Not even then did she stir. Shooting a glare at the man then. “Why did you take her?!” He demanded. This wasn’t making sense to him! Why was he letting him go like that after all this time?!

The man let out a chuckle. “To only mess with you later.” And with a snap of fingers and a smirk on his face, he poofed away.


Akito cursed under his breath, looking down at his sister. Her face was so fragile, as if it was porcelain and you could break it by merely tapping it. She snored quietly. The site of this made a smile on his face appear. He let out a sigh, walking back in the direction of town, which he could smell the scents near. The whole trip to town, Kamichi slept though, stirring once or twice.

Once in the dim lighted streets of town, things seemed somewhat familiar to him as he got nearer and nearer to the park. Things blended in his sight until he walked up his steps onto the porch and looked back down at his little sister.

Kamichi shifted a little before yawning and opening her eyes. Blinking a few times heavily, her sigh focused and she peered into her brother’s golden eyes. “Nii-san…..” she yawned again “it’s later….can we play now?”

Akito remembered his promise earlier…..and smiled softly down at his sister. “Tomorrow.”

Kamichi could only muster a nod before drifting off into sleep and Akito opened the door and went inside the new house, walking up to her still slightly un-packed bedroom with boxes all over and laid her down into her bed, covering her up with her covers as she shifted more comfortably. Leaning down he kissed her on the forehead. “I promise to protect you always and forever.” He whispered before slinking out and heading to his own room for a well deserved rest. Little did he know that with this little sister, he’ll be though an interesting future.
End Notes:
PLEASE REVEIW, IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!! -Little hyper from Lemon Ice Tea...I warn you now....-
Moving In....Again? by KiloniChatty
Author's Notes:
Omgosh! Im so sorrie it took forever. BTW MIKI, I DID NOT DITCH! I just lost my flashdrive with this chapter IN it. >>; Im sorrie for teh lateness though, I just found my flashdrive....on the counter right infront of my nose after school right nao. Wow, I needa' get that checked. Anyway....ENJOY!!! (Btw, Im already close to finishing my third chapter. ;D)
Eternity’s Dismaying Heart –Moving in…..again-

The ageless creation of time and the turns, rotations, and revolutions of the earth around the sun soon blend together from the last time our characters moved into new surroundings. And with the beauty of a girl came fame, and lots of it. So we join our people in another adventure of their lives that will change it dramatically with the support of a few, or a lot, of friends by their sides.

Around this time though, many things have happened already, like the graduation of Kamichi and Liwai; and Akito and Kion becoming official ninja’s and Akito and Kion becoming Chunnin like the others his age. This place has kept their spirits high with their pride for being the first outsiders of Village Hidden in the Lightning to become graduates of their academy, causing quite a stir as Kamichi still finds a way to pull herself into all this trouble. Which all of you know will pull Akito into it to save his sister yet again and again over the years.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An older version of Kamichi smiled at all her friends weakly, hugging each one of the large group gathered outside her house. Her skin had a light porcelain glow, that no matter how much she tanned, never got golden. Her hair was down to her shoulders and was a dark chocolate shade, but at the tips of the curly hair was shockingly white. But different from last time, her features matured more, slimming up into fine points with pouted pink lips and high cheek bones. She was more beautiful than practically any other girl in the village, and got a lot of guy admirers for that too, but the flowers and chocolates never got far too this only 12 year old that looked 16, as her brother would threaten any boy who dared touched her. But Kamichi would just smile at this; knowing that her brother only cared for her.

Kamichi lifted up her shirt’s sleeve to her eyes and dabbed the welling tears away. “I’ll miss you guys so much!” Her voice was cracking up from the emotion of this state. All of her friends…everyone so kind to her over the past 7 years of her life were surrounded around her. Of course, she saved her two best friends, Belia and Niko, for last, hugging them extra tight. “You guys need to PROMISE me that we’ll always stay together!” Kamichi cheered sadly, still hugging them both in a group hug. They were her teammates after all too.

“Ohhh….drama queen! Of course we will!” Replied Niko. Belia just stood quietly, nodding. This caused a true smile to grace the 12 year old Kamichi’s face as she looked at her best friends. And of course, there was Liwai there too, sitting right behind Kamichi the whole time, wagging her tail cheerfully. Liwai has gotten older too like Kamichi, her full height, a staggering 4 if you count her fur, and her coat gleaming white with brown AND black patches now.

It was so ironic today too….the sun was shining immensely bright and not a cloud in sight just like the day they moved in, the day that changed their lives. The older villagers though, seemed a little less tense and relieved now that they were moving out because all the mayhem that usually went on with them here. Things sure will get a lot peaceful around here now.

Akito just drabbled to a few guy friends. His looks have changed too; a once childish face was not sharp and handsome. His black hair straightened out and clung to his face, but one bang sweeping over his eye in an emo-like fashion you could say. Gold piercing eyes seemed cold, but melted if you could get to know him and the res arrow marks on his cheeks still remained as mort Inuzuka received them. Though as his mother wasn’t an Inuzuka, that was probably the explanation for his sister not having the marks, but his father was Inuzuka. The strange thing though was that he never met his father…and every time he brought it up with mom she would find a way to divert the subject. After a while of talking, Kion, the black lab, barked and turned in a circle, getting Akito’s attention.

“What’s up, Ki?” He questioned in a monotone.

Kion bark again and started walking to the moving van. ‘It’s time to go.’ HE would bark and Akito understood him, turning to his friends and saying goodbye for the last time before heading to his Sister and putting a large hand on her should. “Eh, Kami-chan, time to move it.” Akito stated emotionless.

She bobbed her Brown and white head, waving to all her friends, a huge group, before taking Liwai with her into the moving van. Akito and Kion followed, and then their mother entered the drivers’ seat, pulling out of the driveway and pulling to her curb. All of Kamichi’s friends were cheering and waving. Kamichi smiled widely at everyone, waving one last time, as her vision grew blurry. Then her mother pulled away from the curb, descending farther and farther out of town. But Kamichi stared out of the passenger seat window the whole time, a tear or two winding down her high cheeks as memories of all the times her friends and her got into so much trouble and fun and how she was all leaving that now, probably not to return. Liwai on the other hand noted the smell of the salty tears and sat up from the floor, laying her head in Kamichi’s lap.

Kamichi looked down, smiling softly at her Akita companion while she lifted her hand onto her head and stroking it softly. “Heya baby Li, I’m okay.” She cooed gently while Liwai gave her the stink eye for calling her baby. This earned a smile and a laugh from Kamichi.

The whole rest of the ride it was silent, mostly because Kamichi was asleep and Akito was drugged into his iPod, but we all probably know that he was half asleep. But stopping at those Village gates Kion and Liwai shot up fromt their sleeping state, barking their heads off and thus waking the teen and preteen.

“Huh? We there yet?” Droned a sleepy, brunette and ivory haired preteen.

Her mother on the other hand was busy signing a few papers that were handed to her through the window of the moving van by a few shinobi guards at the gate. Her brows seemed furrowed as she read them over and scribbled her initials here and there.

Akito on the other hand just rubbed his eyes and turned off his iPod, which he found out was still on, and yawned, stretching out his arms. “Whoopee, can’t wait.” He said in an utmost bored manner. Like he didn’t want to be back here.

Their mother shot Akito a ‘don’t get me started’ look while handing all the signed papers back to one of the Shinobi and waiting for them to open the gate and let her drive through, in which they did.

Cruising the village streets, they got many curious stares from people around in their shops of in the markets. Who were these people? Why were they coming here? These are the questions Kamichi actually asked herself. Her mother though stared straight head as they passed the main downtown and was heading outwards to the country, shifting to a bumpy dirt road.

It was almost 5 more minutes before they pulled up to a nice sized farmhouse. People and dogs poured out that Kamichi has never once seen in her life, all having the red marks on their cheeks like her brother. Liwai and Kion were STILL barking their heads off.

The first one to open the door was their mother, Kiak her name was, swiftly walking over to one of the woman there, hugging them tightly. And sighing heavily, Akito swung open his door, Kion and Liwai zooming out before him to all the dogs, waving their tails furiously. Cousins swarmed him after he stepped out while they said their hellos and greeted each other Kamichi just sat there, her eyes closed and taking a deep breath. She ran her slim digits through her hair as she tried not to have a mini panic attack.

Reaching slowly to the handle, Kamichi gripped it loosely, but froze there for a second before opening it and stepping out to the fresh air. Closing the door she stood a second, her eyes closed again and inhaling the fresh air. It’s been a long while since she’s been here…all those memories flashed back from earlier younger years.

Opening her silver eyes she scanned the scene, Liwai and Kion were barking and having fun with all the other dogs and pups, her mother was talking to a bunch of other adults while heading up to the porch, her brother was talking to every kid and teen there with a smile. That only left her. Sighing softly she looked to the house. She remember it….it was her own house that she grew up in her younger years. It was a pale yellow with white trim and shutters. To the side of the house leaned a boy her age with messy brown hair and red marks too. He was holding a dog treat in his hand, giving it to a rather smallish dog with brown ears. Her face exploded to a smile as she sped up to him at intimidating speeds before shooting and tackling him to the ground in a hug.

“Cousin Kiba!” She screeched.

Kiba on the other hand, was taken by surprise and was pumbled to the ground before he could protest. He made an ‘oomph’ noise by getting the air knocked out of his lungs. Kamichi just stood up, brushing off her jeans with a crazy smile.

Kiba rubbed his head, pulling himself up and giving her a smirk. “Hyperactive still, K?” He queried, giving her a good look up and down. “And DAMN! How old are you girl?” He questioned with a perverted smile, deserving a good thwap over the head. The small dog though barked up at her and she crouched down, scooping him up into her arms.

“Don’t do that Akamaru –“ Kiba started, but cut his sentence off as he saw his cousin petting Akamaru on the head and Akamaru didn’t bite her hand off. He just shook his head side to side having a chuckle escaping his mouth.

“I’m only 12, just like you Kiblets.” Kamichi replied to his perverted question earlier and smirked at the old nickname.

“Damn, I would of never guessed.” He smart-assed back.

Kamichi and Kiba both laughed. Liwai then trotted into the area just as Akamaru was set down, trotting up to the pup and tilting her head slightly as if to say ‘if that Akamaru?’ before wagging her tail. Kiba just looked at Liwai the same way as she did to Akamaru.

“Yes, she did grow too.” Kamichi replied to the question he was thinking and Akamaru barked up to the large dog peering down at him before Liwai seemed to glomp the poor dog, nibbling on his ears. Kiba and Kamichi laughed again.

“Seriously, I can’t wait to show my hot cousin off to the gang after all these years.” Another sick smirk appearing on his mouth again, being thwapped again by that so called hot cousin. Rubbing his head he cursed…. and being hit again.

“Watch your mouth.” She winked at him before saving before pulling Liwai off the poor Akamaru and heading inside with Liwai following in pursuit.

Kiba closed his eyes, chuckling again. “They haven’t changed a bit eh, Akamaru?” He’d question the dog as Akamaru let out a sharp bark in reply.
End Notes:
Eh, Its short. Just shy of 5 pages, so I broke my minimum. >>; But, OH WELL. REVEIW PLEASE!!!!! Unlike SOME of you lazt *&#@#'s. . - . -Sends evil glare at them- You know who you are.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8058