TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Eternity's Dismaying Heart. by KiloniChatty

[Reviews - 9]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thank you's peoples for clicking that button to read this story!!! I really appreciate, I do! It's so much fun for me to make stories and I love reveiws giving kind regards. Plus, constructive reveiws are accepted too. I tend to be lazy with posts, so I promise a deadline of each chapter atmost every 3 weeks.
Eternity’s Dismaying Heart

The sun shone brightly over head in the Village Hidden in the Lightning. This is a very rare sight for this gloomy, rainy place.

Children rejoice in its brightness, running along with others. Their calling and cheers echo through the village, letting the atmosphere lift cheerfully as people commute through their lives as if today was a blessing on earth. But a moving van appeared in the village, shifting up some suspicions in the villagers. Who would be moving to a place like this? Well, of course it was beautiful today…but it’s hardly ever like this…ever...

A slim figure walked out of the moving van. Her dark brown curls frame her face in such an angelic manner on her already perfect features. Angelic beauty born true. And as some people take notice, a little girl pops out from behind her, clinging to the beautiful woman’s leg, seeming to hide from the bustling people. Gazing down at the child, you would notice a replica of the woman she clings to. Soft, dark brunette hair and huge, cradling eyes that looked so cute and clueless.

People ‘aw’ as they walk by and move on while the truck is unloaded into a small apartment building. And as the truck seems almost loaded an hour later, the girl pops her head out of the door, peering around at other children, no older than her, running around and cheering. An older boy walks in front of her, and out the door, sort of shoving her out with him. She puffs her cheeks and balls her fists. “N-nii-san!” she cried out angrily and he bent down. He had black hair that seemed ruffled on top of his head handsomely and red arrow like marks on his cheeks, and seemed around 12.

“Eh, Kami-chan. You’re so cute when you’re angry.” He said in an emotionless voice, ruffling her hair with a smirk while she crossed her arms and pouted.

“Am not!” She argued, but clearly losing as she was only 5.

The ‘older brother’ shrugged, standing up and turning to all the people, spotting a group of academy student boys that were joking around and moved over to them to socialite. A black Labrador followed him in pursuit, tail wagging happily.

The girl pouted again before heading to her new ‘home’ as her mommy told her. Her older brother shut out something of hers. A small yapping was heard from the door and she opened it. “Leewah-chan!” She called to a happy Akita pup. Its fur was a soft white with black splotches assorted around as she wagged her tail furiously. The little girl hugged the puppy, walking out of the home door now again, Leewah in her arms.

Spotting her brother up ahead, talking to some boys, she rushed up to him, tugging on his pants. “Akito-nii?” She questioned in her cutest voice.

“What Kamichi-chan?” He asked, looking down to her with the squiggly puppy in her arms. He seemed sort of annoyed that she interrupted his time of meeting people. But, the girls in the group awed at his little sister, chattering on how she was so cute.

“Play with me Akitoh-Nii….?” She asked, her eyes dog as her puppy’s as the looked up at him as she tried to pull off her cutest face ever. She knew he melts with this sort of sappy stuff.

Akito sighed, scrunching down a little to get face to face with her. “I will later, Kamichi. “Why don’t you go play with one of them?” He asked, gesturing over to the cheering group of children.

“I-I don’t know……What if they don’t like me…?” The brown haired girl asked in her cute voice again as another chorus of ‘awe’s’ were heard from the girls.

One of the girls with blonde hair stepped up and crouched next to Akito, followed by two other ones. “We’ll play with you, sweetie.” They said at the same time, making a typical “^ . ^” anime face.

Akito looked at them thankfully and Kamichi squealed happily, dropping Liwai and hugging the blonde around the neck as she picked her up. “You have the most adorable sister ever, Aki.” The blonde said happily before taking off to the playground with a yapping Akita puppy behind them.

While at the park, the older girl who was blonde, her name turned out to be named Benai, and the other two girls play a game of tag, chasing each other back and forth a hundred times over. Kamichi is having the most fun she has ever had in a long while. You can see it on her cheery little face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The sun starts to set overhead and the light within grasps is slowly cascading back, slinking into darkness. A dark silken sky strung with little sewn on stars is in clear site. It’s one of the best views around this own from the park, which leads us back to our little friends.

“Kamichi,” ,Benai coo’s, “it’s time for us to go home. You and Liwai should probably do the same.” The other girls behind her nodded as they left the park, waving the little girl off. She cheers a good-bye and leaves the park too with a, now tired, Liwai in her arms.

Barely remembering the way ‘home’ in this new place, she skipped to an unknown beat, thankful that the house was near by. But someone slinked by in her shadows, noting that the 5 year old was all alone. A sinister smirk creeped onto the man’s lips as he continued to watched the girl skip joyfully home. But the girl stopped all of a sudden, looking around while batting her huge silver eyes. Shrugging it off, she continued her way home, only a block left.

Stopping again, her eyes widened as she swore she heard a sweep of feet. Kamichi shook her head, and continued on walking, her pace a little faster now. But then….she felt a pressure on her shoulder, a strong grasp. A large grasp of a hand was on her shoulder as she turned her little head to the person, it showed a man around 25 with blonde hair and a sickening grin. Kamichi wanted to let out a blood-curdling scream, but found herself stuck and her vocals not working for her. She was frozen on the spot…..then everything turned black in her view as she passed out the last thing she heard was yapping of Liwai.

The man furrowed his brows at the yapping down, kicking it into the fence near the sidewalk, having the pup black out then and he smirked even wider. He swiped the girl onto his shoulder as a potato bag and turned around, slinking back to where he wanted a little something with this cutie.

Meanwhile…

Akito sat at his steps of his new ‘home’, sighing worriedly as the sun set and soon the slipcover of night showed. He was freaked. Where was his sister? She was supposed to be home by now. He shouldn’t of let her alone with those girls, he didn’t even know them! He completely blamed himself. His black Labrador, Kion, whined at his side.

Pushing himself to a stand, he started pacing until he heard the faintest barking of a dog a block away. It was high pitched and he recognized it as…Liwai’s! He then shot off to the spot, wanting to make sure his sister was okay. But….by the time he got there…no one was there and the little Akita puppy Liwai, laid on the sidewalk, passed out cold. Akito glanced around frantically. Where was his sister?! Shaking his head, he scooped the puppy into his arms and laid it onto Kion’s back, telling him to head home.

The dog obliged and turned around, heading home, careful to not let Liwai slip off his back.

Akito looked in the direction of the park, ushering there to see if his sister may be still there, not likely though since Liwai wasn‘t with her. A Inuzuka’s dog never leaves his master’s side.

Speeding up his pace, Akito glanced around the time. But nothing turned up. Which Akito decided let out an exaughsted sigh. Leaping up to the rooftops, a dark shadow just skimmed by his sight. Curious and suspicious, he followed the figure, speeding up his pace again to that of the person. And when aside in side of the person he was following, Akito reached over and grabbed his arm.

Noticing something on the man’s shoulder as they halted to a stop, he tightened his grip. The man, on the other hand, looked offended and yanked his arm away.

“Who the hell do you think you are, boy?!” The man boomed. Getting a better look at the man now they stopped, Akito noticed the ANBU uniform and mask. On the shoulder was a mere mailbag….

Akito looked down, shading his eyes. “I’m sorry sir.”

“These kids these days, unbelievable! I ought to report each and every one of them!” The ANBU fumed as he continued his mail route.

Shaking his head, Akito continued across the rooftops. And as time went by he found it harder and harder to focus on the task in front of him. His mind wandered in and out of all the tragic options that may be happening to his sister. . The night grew colder and nipped at his bare skin that was exposed and his eyes grew tired, but pushing on.

At the rate he was moving at, he was a blur edging the new boundaries of his new home. The forests came up fast and he swiftly changes from rooftop to tree branches. And after he reached the village’s boundary wall, he stopped, taking gulps of air to ease his fiery lungs.

Golden eyes peering around, he noted nothing different or out of normal, or out of normal than it can get. A snap of a twig caught his ears though and his eyes widened on the sound, looking around frantically now and jumping down from the branch. Akito’s instincts, his GUT instincts’, telling him to run after the sound, which he complied and with new found strength he darted faster than before, speeding and whizzing through the tree’s as he picked up the distinct smell of burning wood, but in a small quantity. Maybe the scent was a fire…? While he pondered that, he neared closer and closer until he reached an opening in the forest.

Halting immediately to a stop, he saw his sister, bound, tied, and gagged on the ground next to a fire. Next to her was a man with honey blonde hair and a sick smirk directed at the boy.

“Oy, boy, you shouldn’t be out here this later. There’s a sick and twisted person out here at this time of night.” The man called out.

Akito just stood there, his sister seemed to be passed out, or sleeping in her position next to the fire and the man. Then he remembered he had vocal cords, not seeming to be stuck as much. “I demand you give me my sister back, sir.”

The man let out a hearty, booming laugh as he pulled himself to a stand, easily towering the boy by 2 and a half feet. “Fine. Take her. She’s no fun anyway, only sleeps.” He yawned.

Akito stood there for a second, not knowing what to do. Of course this wasn’t literal…..or was he?

“Boy, just take her!” The man put a hand on his shoulder, shoving him over to the girl. “Before I change my mind, come on!”

Akito was beyond confused, but he bent down, untying the ropes and gag. He picked his sister up, cradling her bridal style. Not even then did she stir. Shooting a glare at the man then. “Why did you take her?!” He demanded. This wasn’t making sense to him! Why was he letting him go like that after all this time?!

The man let out a chuckle. “To only mess with you later.” And with a snap of fingers and a smirk on his face, he poofed away.


Akito cursed under his breath, looking down at his sister. Her face was so fragile, as if it was porcelain and you could break it by merely tapping it. She snored quietly. The site of this made a smile on his face appear. He let out a sigh, walking back in the direction of town, which he could smell the scents near. The whole trip to town, Kamichi slept though, stirring once or twice.

Once in the dim lighted streets of town, things seemed somewhat familiar to him as he got nearer and nearer to the park. Things blended in his sight until he walked up his steps onto the porch and looked back down at his little sister.

Kamichi shifted a little before yawning and opening her eyes. Blinking a few times heavily, her sigh focused and she peered into her brother’s golden eyes. “Nii-san…..” she yawned again “it’s later….can we play now?”

Akito remembered his promise earlier…..and smiled softly down at his sister. “Tomorrow.”

Kamichi could only muster a nod before drifting off into sleep and Akito opened the door and went inside the new house, walking up to her still slightly un-packed bedroom with boxes all over and laid her down into her bed, covering her up with her covers as she shifted more comfortably. Leaning down he kissed her on the forehead. “I promise to protect you always and forever.” He whispered before slinking out and heading to his own room for a well deserved rest. Little did he know that with this little sister, he’ll be though an interesting future.
Chapter end notes: PLEASE REVEIW, IM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!! -Little hyper from Lemon Ice Tea...I warn you now....-