Love, Forgiveness, and Honesty. by Miki Everless
Summary: Renaaka no Harune, a tailed beast, moves to Konoha after a tragic accident caused by her best friend. Sent by Orochimaru, she meets the love of her life. She hooks up other people who love each other, as well. She must eventually choose between Konoha's destruction or her agonizing death. BTW the first four chapters r just the openings the romance begins on the fifth chapter!
Categories: Characters: Gaara
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4413 Read: 7488 Published: 21/03/08 Updated: 03/04/08
Story Notes:
yea im not affiliated with naruto in any way.

1. Chapter One;; The Mission by Miki Everless

2. Chapter Two: The Awakening by Miki Everless

3. Chapter Three;; Enter Gaara by Miki Everless

4. Chapter Four;; Miki Meets Hinata by Miki Everless

5. Chapter Five;; Miki gets Drunk by Miki Everless

6. Chapter Six;; Miki's Past by Miki Everless

Chapter One;; The Mission by Miki Everless
"Miki, we need you in the kitchen!" Miki's mother calls to her. Miki groans and slowly lifts herself up from the ornate rug in the living room. She runs over to the kitchen and immediately finishes her mother's work. Although her mother had a look of strong pride on her face, Miki continued her work without expression. She boiled the clear noodles, and grilled the pork to put in. Her mother put different spices in and Miki groggily scooped out servings for the rest of her family. She stares at her body uncontentedly and gives her portion to her dog, Hitachi. She barks happily and loudly slurps up the ramen. Miki smiles and turns to her family, greatly appreciating their happiness.

"I'm turning in early. Come on, Hitachi." Miki commands softly. She turns sharply and unconsciously flips over her neck-length razor jet black hair. Hitachi sprints over and jumps to land on Miki's head. Miki smiles and pets her dog. As she enters her room, she sees a figure sitting on her bed. With long black hair, purple-winged eyes, and a strange tongue licking his lips, she already knows who it was.

"Oh my fucking God," she said, trembling vigorously. Hitachi whimpers and hides in her black hoodie. The black figure laughed slightly and flicked on the light. He stood up from the bed to face her.

"I said we would meet again, Harune." He said smootly, caressing her neck softly. "And little Hitachi. How nice to see her again." He said, reaching down her small hoodie and snatching out a terrified Hitachi. Miki grabbed her dog back and simply smiled at him.

"But not under these circumstances," She began. She licked her lips to shine them, and flipped back her hair. "Orochimaru." He laughed and stepped back.

"I'm not like Jiraiya. You can't charm me like that, no matter how beautiful you may be." Orochimaru said, laughing. There was a look of uncertainty in his eyes.

"So, what do I have to do for you now?" Miki said, more sternly than before.

"I want you to kill everybody you know, Harune." Orochimaru said with a smile. Miki suddenly looked horrified.

"What the hell? There is no way in-" she stopped and gasped. Orochimaru was using the Yamanaka justsu. His hands perfectly alligned, he completed the seal. Miki was now under Orochimaru's control. He quickly grabbed the shuriken on Miki's nightstand that she used to open locked doors.

"Thank you, Harune." He said as he softly brushed the edge of the knife with his lips. He ran out of Miki's room, sparing Hitachi from a painful death.

Miki's family greeted her back with drunken smiles, literally. "Oh great," Orochimaru thought while smiling at them beamingly. "They won't let me have fun. They won't even remember this." He hid the kunai behind his back and threw it with total accuracy. The shuriken ricochetted from neck to neck, spilling all the contents of their blood supply in a fraction of a second. He left Miki's body to absorb the pain.

"OH MY GOD!" She sobbed so hard, her eyes looked as if they were about to puff out. Orochimaru was behind her, silently breathing down her neck. She turned to face his toothy smile. She repeatedly beat his chest with her fists. "Why? Why? Why them?" She said as she collapsed in grief on the floor. Orochimaru bent down to her level and simply laughed.

"Because you need someone special to become a ninja." He said, pointing to a terrified Hitachi hanging by her tail. Orochimaru dropped her on Miki's lap, where she curled up in relief.

"I want to give you a mission." Orochimaru said, standing up slowly. "It's extremely important." Slowly recovering from grief, she looks up in admiration, in spite of what he has done.

"Why would you trust me with such a mission?" she asked him.

"Because you're strong," he whispered in her ear. "And you're much more beautiful than everybody else in that village. You can easily seduce some guy to give you information." He extended a hand to lift her from the ground. She took it and walked with Hitachi to the doorway, leaving Orochimaru still in the living room.

"Where must I go?" She asked, not looking back at him.

"The Country of Fire. Konoha." He replied smoothly. She nodded and set off with Hitachi, thinking about what he said. "I'm pretty," she thought with a smile.
Chapter Two: The Awakening by Miki Everless
Author's Notes:
i know "The Awakening" doesn't make any sense, but im hyper, kk? kk. i drink lots of bubble tea ^-^
"Hitachi, keep up with me!" Miki calls to her dog, happily trailing behind her. Jumping from tree to tree, she thinks about Orochimaru. Do I love him or something? She thinks. I'm only 13. He's like what, 25? Oh well, if it's love, it's a family sort of love. [[Haha, nowhere close, Harune. Try 50.]] Her calm expression is overrode by a deep snarl. He brutally murdered my entire family. I should hate him Her growl slowly turns into a serene smile. But he's the only one who cares for me. My family beat me whenever they weren't drunk. Ever since that day...

-flashback-

Miki is sprinting through the woods in anguish. Heavy, uneven breathing from a strange monster is chasing after her, fast. She looks back between sobs, when her foot is caught in a tree root. She sobs harder than ever, until the monster emerges from the darkness. It's a gigantic purple snake. [[one eye is as big as her entire face.]] She immediately stops sobbing and laughs instead.

"Oh, it's only you." she says, giggling. "I love snakes." She attempts to stroke his head, but her ankle is still stuck in the tree root. "Damn." she says. She looks up to see the snake, but instead sees the figure on its head. Enclosed in darkness, she had no idea who this figure is. The snake lowers its own head low enough so that the figure could step off. Stepping into the light, the figure had a shape now. Dressed in a Sound ninja outfit, he had purple winged eyes, and a strange-looking tongue abnormally large for his small mouth. He looked as if he was to be trusted for everything. Miki immediately liked him.

"Nice to know people still have an affinity for the beauty of serpents." He said while stroking the huge snake. He looks dead at Miki, snapping the root with a simple swift motion. She slowly stands to stroke the snake's head. The snake licks her hand while she laughed.

"What's your name?" He asked her.

"Akimichi Haruko," she said, not looking at him. He laughed.

"I happen to know the Akimichi family." he said with a slight edge. Miki tore her eyes away from the snake, looking at him. She buried her face in her hands and giggled. "So what's your real name?" She looked up at him.

"Alright." She began shyly. "Renaaka no Harune." He stared at her incredulously.

"A tailed-" he cut off. "Harune. Beautiful. I'm Orochimaru." He pulled out a newborn pup from his front pocket. Completely pitch black with purple eyes, ears, and nose. An adorable little thing. He gently placed the dog in Miki's outstretched hands. The dog playfully bit her hand. "Her name is Hitachi." he said. "She's sorta named after one of my good friends from Akatsuki."

"Aww! Shes adorable." She pecked the dog's tiny head with her lips. She lifted her head to thank him for the gift, but he disappeared.

"We will meet again, Renaaka no Harune." Orochimaru's echoing voice trailed throughout the entire wood.

-end flashback-

"We can't let him down now, Hitachi." She said with a smile. Hitachi barked loudly as a sign of comprehension.

The village of Konoha lie below them. Miki saw no guards protecting the entrance, so she approaches the gate while Hitachi landed on her head, heavily panting. Miki giggled while forming seals. "Monkey, bear, rat, bear, rat, rat, monkey." She snapped her eyes open and shouted, "Shadow Body Jutsu!" She and Hitachi turned invisible and walked through the gate.

She saw people preoccupied with their work, and nobody saw her. She smiled slightly, and formed a seal. "Disspel!" she hissed through clenched teeth. Her disguise was immediately removed; her true form revealed.

The real Renaaka no Harune was different. Much different. She had orchid-purple eyes lined black, pitch black razor cut neck-length hair, and a Country of Sand ninja outfit. She smirked as she slipped on her forehead protector.

As Orochimaru said, she was much more beautiful than even Yamanaka Ino or Haruno Sakura. But since she was from the Country of Sand, nobody recognized her. Some were highly prejudiced against them since Orochimaru tried to obliterate their city, even though they were allies now.

"The last thing anybody needs to trust is a pretty face," she said to Hitachi. "Thankfully, nobody here knows that." Her conscience laughed evily as she set off to find the one she was to decieve.
Chapter Three;; Enter Gaara by Miki Everless
Author's Notes:
anything like this is what Miki/Renaaka is thinking. enjoy =]
"I would like to be placed in a Genin team." Miki almost commanded the fifth Hokage. Her eyes remained closed though her mouth was curving into a slight smile. The woman next to her was carrying a pig. A flippin' pig. Wow. Finally, the fifth Hokage spoke.

"I like you." she began. "Very straightforward." She snapped her eyes open just as Miki did during her jutsus. "I'm Tsunade." Miki halfheartedly bowed and answered.

"Renaaka no Harune." She said quietly, closing her eyes. Tsunade forced her out of the bow with a simple motion of her hand. Miki was enclosed in shock. Just like Orochimaru? What kind of sick game is she playing at? Remembering her place, she immediately regained social consciousness.

"Shizune," Tsunade snaps at the woman with the pig. "Place her in Team Seven with the pink one. God knows she needs help." Shizune bowed her head and while touching Miki's arm. Miki, being a trusting person, didn't mind. They disappear and reform into what seems to be a team meeting.

A pink haired girl with emerald eyes was staring at an emo? guy with a really nice haircut. Ehh, he's cute. The most noticeable kid was who she believed to be Uzumaki Naruto, with blonde hair and large, deep blue eyes. He looks hot when his eyes are open. The team leader had grey hair although his face was young. A dark mask and his Konoha forehead protector covered the majority of his face. Now that's what I'm talking about. Renaaka, the white snake demon nearly purred at the sight of Kakashi-sensei. That's disgusting, Renaaka.

Miki was strong enough to hold telepathic conversations with the demon sealed inside of her.
Renaaka gave her power, and Harune gave her beauty. They shared these and could break apart whenever they wanted, but the price was agonizing death the next day.

Shizune interrupted Kakashi's "lecture." "Kakashi, this is Renaaka no Harune. She'll be your new Genin." She said sharply. She disappeared immediately afterwards. Kakashi stared at Miki as if he were scanning her. She didn't mind.

"Who the hell are you?" Sakura bit at Miki. She just stared back blankly.

"Did you not just hear that Shizune girl?" Miki asked with an edge. "My name is Renaaka no Harune." She said, faced to the others with a kind expression, leaving Sakura dumbfounded. She looked back at Sakura. "I'm sorry, I stayed up for three days traveling here." She apologized. Sakura looked satisfied. "What's your name?"

"Haruno Sakura." Sakura said with a smile. "Just call me Sakura." Miki smiled.

"Call me..." Naruto stuttered. "Umm," he lost his place and started to turn beet red.

"Uzumaki Naruto?" Miki finished for him. Naruto nodded and smiled. She turned to face the emo-kid. "Correct me if I'm wrong," she started. "But are you Uchiha Sasuke?" He nodded and continued doing nothing. This is the vessel Orochimaru wanted? What the hell! Seems like a pansyass to me. Renaaka was boiling. Miki groaned.

"Want to show me around Konoha before we start training?" Renaaka let slip through Miki's lips to Kakashi-sensei. His eyes closed as if he were smiling.

"Shizune's waiting for me at the ramen bar." He said dreamily. Naruto and Sakura laughed uncontrollably. "What?" he asked with an edgy tone.

So, after a half-of-an-hour of fighting later, Miki finally got a tour. But she was sent with Sakura instead of Kakashi. Yeah, bet you're real happy about that, Ren. Renaaka sighed. stfu.

To her misfortune, Sakura introduced her to everybody in the village. How embarrasing! Both Renaaka and Miki were ashamed. Until she saw him.

Short reddish-brown hair, big brown eyes lined sexily with black, and a cute gourd on his back. He seemed to be emo as well, but pulled it off much better. He's from the same country as me! His eyes locked with Miki's for about three seconds. She decided to talk to him.

"Hey," She said groggily to him. She caught his eye once more. He said nothing; only looked at her with burning eyes. "Your eyes are like mine." She said, angling her face towards the door. He lost his angry look, and almost seemed serene. For an instant.

"Our eyes are nothing alike." He said, slowly turning to walk away. Not looking back, he added, "By the way, my name is Gaara." Miki seemed dumbstruck.

I'm serious, how misleading is that? Harune was frustrated, but it didn't show. She smiled serenely again. Maybe... Just maybe...
Chapter Four;; Miki Meets Hinata by Miki Everless
Sakura has been leading Harune all over Konoha, and she's completely shocked over Gaara's rejection to her flirting. Nobody's ever done that before..

"Hinata-chan!" Sakura calls sweetly to this really pretty girl. She turns to smile at Sakura. Wow, she's adorable.

"Sakura-san." She said, nearly bowing her head. She looks up to see Miki posing anime-like with two fingers pointing "peace." "Who's your friend?" she asks politely. Miki, the happy girl she is, decides to introduce herself.

"Hi!" She says a bit louder than normal. "I'm Renaaka no Harune." Hinata smiles sweetly, but genuinely.

"What brings you to Konoha?" she asks timidly. Miki beams a flashy smile at her, but it didn't look bad.

"I'm the new Genin for team 7. With Sakura here," she puts her arm around Sakura, who poses anime-like along with here. "And Sasuke-kun and little Naruto-kun." She activates her Psychic Reading ability.

Hinata's heart sank. "No! Now I have no chance with Naruto..." She raised her head. "Naruto-kun was the one who taught me never to give up! I won't let him down!" Miki sighed aloud.

"Don't worry, Hinata-chan, I don't like him." She whispers in Hinata's ears. She opens her eyes to reveal her normal purple eyes.

Whenever Harune activates her bloodline ability, Psychic Reading jutsu, her eyes flash a cerulean blue.

Hinata stares in shock. "How the hell did she know??" she thinks. Miki let out a small "Ehh," and answered.

"My bloodline ability. I call it Psychic Reading." She says aloud. Hinata blushes. "Could she not read my mi-OH CRAP she can read my mind." Hinata covers her mouth.

"I find it a good way to introduce myself to people." Miki says simply. "Don't worry, I won't do it again." She smiles. Hinata seems satisfied.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Renaaka no Har-" Miki interrups her. "Just call me Miki." Hinata smiles.

"Renaaka-chan," Sakura starts to say to Miki. "Stay with Hinata for a second. I think that hot guy over there's looking at me!" Miki turns to see. Sasuke. Of course. He's just worried about her because she's wearing that slutty minidress. Lee's going to be hitting on her all night because of that Sake.

She turns to face Hinata. Hinata smiles. "So, Renaaka-chan, who do you think is hot here?" Miki didn't want to keep it a secret. Not at all.

"Well, Sabaku no Gaara is a truly good person, I can see it," Miki says while Hinata stares in shock. "But he just rejected my flirting, and he told me his name afterwards. I mean, comon, how weird is that?"

"GAARA????" Hinata almost yells. She has caught the attention of several young Kunoichi's now. Including the one and only, Sabaku no Gaara. Miki quickly uses her transformation Jutsu to transform into the first person she could think of. Naruto-kun.

Hinata realizes her mistake and quickly apologizes to everyone. Without them knowing, Gaara is still watching.

"Well, I love Naruto-kun, so I guess it evens ou-" She whispers then interrups herself. "Naruto-kun?" She almost faints at the sight. Miki catches her.

"Dude, it's me, Renaaka-chan?" Miki whispered in her ear. Hinata wakes up and stands on her own. The question in her eyes was "Why?" Miki sighed. "Because you let your big mouth shout out my secret in front of GAARA!" She whispered. She laughed afterwards. Hinata joins in.

"Let's go get some ramen." Miki says, still in her Naruto form. Right there, she crushed Kiba without even knowing it.

"Hinata-chan's going out with Naruto?" Kiba thought. He was one of the ninja watching them alongside Gaara. Kiba ran away, almost sobbing.

"What is that girl's name?" Gaara mused. "She's good at transforming." He smiled in his head. "Maybe I should-" He snapped his eyes open angrilly. "NO!" He screamed quickly while snapping an iron table in half.

He had an enraged expression plastered on his face, and a disturbing thought in his head. "I am NOT going to fall for her charm!" He yelled in his head. "I can't endanger her life as well!" He ran away too, not sobbing, but utterly confused.
Chapter Five;; Miki gets Drunk by Miki Everless
"Hi! I'm Renaaka no Haru-OOOOH! A KITTY!"
Miki said, a little drunk. She was walking [[okay
maybe stumbling]] down the patted-down dirt road
with a happy but embarrased Hinata.

Harune had changed her attire. She wore tiny jean
shorts that barely covered her ass, exposing her
Ankh tatoo above it. She wore a corset-like halter
that was loosely strung together, yet it was
hugging her upper body.

She scanned the perimeter searching for guys that
were checking her out. In no time, a hot guy
her age walked up behind her.

"Hey," the voice softly called to her. She quickly
turned, flipping her hair seductively. He stood
dignified, but relaxed with a half-empty bottle of
cheap beer.

He had short, brown hair, and a red triangle on
each cheek. Strutting sans his geeky parka, he had
a mesh shirt that showed off his countless hours of
training. Needless to say, he was hot as hell.

"Wanna walk for awhile?" He asked, his hand
outstretched. Miki immediately took his hand. I
feel bad about ditching Hinata-chan.
She
thought glumly. She dismissed the unwanted
feeling. This is my first night, and to
hell with not enjoying
myself.
Her drunk side was taking over.

"I'm Kiba." He said, breaking the awkward silence.
He took the hand he was already holding and lightly
brushed it with his lips. She grinned.

"Renaaka-chan." She looked down at the ground,
biting her lower lip with a smile. Suddenly, he
stopped. He looked dead in her eyes.

"God, you're beautiful." he whispered. Miki didn't
know how to react.

She ran her fingers through his soft head of hair,
and pushed her lips to his. Her lips were silky, giving
Kiba pleasure as his rough tongue massaged hers.
She moaned softly. He was so aroused, he lifted
her off the ground by her thighs while she wrapped
them around his hard waist. He nearly smashed her
back into a wall, but she didn't care.

His hand "accidentally" slipped underneath her tight
shirt, wandering slowly around her slim stomach,
stroking her belly ring. He lowered his head and
brushed her ring with his lips. He shoved his tongue
in, grunting. Miki couldn't take it any longer.

"Stop." She said, gasping. He looked at her
questionably. "Not here," she whispered sexily in his
ear. He grinned and switched her position so he
carried her like a princess. I am so getting
laid,
thought Kiba and Miki simultaneously. He
jumped from building to building, not wanting to
wait to lose his virginity, even though he was only
13.

He sniffed for the house that smelled like her. Her
smell was different, seductive. He kicked down the
door of her bedroom and threw her on the bed.
She lauhed until she saw the look in his eyes. They
had an expression that sort of scared her.

Hunger.

His eyes were wider, his mouth curving into a huge,
unnatural smile. His fangs were bared. She moaned
again, and pulled him by the shirt closer to her
mouth.

"Take me. Make me yours tonight." She took his
hand and gently placed it beneath her shirt, on her
left breast. He panted faster and heavier. He reared
his head up and howled loudly at the full moon
above. He wanted her, and he sure as hell was
determined to have her. He ripped off her shirt
from beneath it, exposing her large breasts. She
was built just right; skinny, but with a large ass and
breasts.

"My turn." Miki growled, baring her fangs. Kiba now
wanted her more than ever. She dragged her nails
softly across his face before tearing off his pants.
He had no boxers on. That nearly creamed Miki. "Be
careful," She whispered. "I'm going to make you
cum." She brushed her lips against his, making him
want her to go down. She bent down on her
knees and put her entire mouth on his shaft. She
grunted as she sucked and licked. She let her
mouth free. As she said, so much cum had leaked
on her bed. She just laughed as she pulled off the
rest of her clothes as he did the same.

She waited at the side of the bed, pouting her
cutest face. He jumped on her, pushing both off
the bed. He pinned her arms down with his
muscular ones. She opened her legs slowly,
savoring the moment. He looked down at himself.
His penis grew huge. "Mmm, so hard," Miki groaned
in pleasure. He slowly pushed it in, giving them
both all the sensation they ever wanted. "Mm!" she
grunted loudly. The moaning continued from both
of them.

So the night ended with Miki and Kiba naked, him
on top, with no blanket. The worst thing that
could happen was for Sakura to walk in on them.

Naturally, that's just what she did.
Chapter Six;; Miki's Past by Miki Everless
Sakura stood staring at them in shock. Her eyes
looked fully dilated, and her jaw was dropped.
Oh my God! She thought. I have to tell
Ino!
And with that, Kiba and Harune were
ruined.

An hour later, Kiba woke to find Renaaka-chan's
perfect everything leaned against him. He
smiled slightly as his delicate fingers felt up her
body; from her long neck, the graceful dip of her
back, a large curve that was her rear, perfectly
toned legs, and back up again. She stirred as he
slowly massaged her neck. She changed her
position and wrapped her leg around his front. He
sighed and slapped her ass to get her awake.

She looked up at him groggily. "Nice sex last night."
she yawned. Kiba nodded. "Yeah. It was great."
Miki playfully slipped on his oversized Patriots jersey
he had in his pocket. "Best I've ever had," she
added. Kiba dropped all of her clothes on the floor
in full shock. She grabbed them. "Come on, I might
get crabs now, then the next person I screw will
assasinate me." She failed to suppress a laugh.

Kiba still stared in shock. Miki looked
concerned. "Are you okay, my little Ki-kun?" She
asked, looking exceptionally adorable curled in his
jersey with that pout. He shook away the feeling
for her sake.

"You're not a virgin?" He asked incredulously. She merely laughed.

"Me?" She asked him. She laughed. "I was a
prostitute at age 12." she stated matter-of-factly.

"Ellaborate." He asked, now interested. She smiled.

"Well, my parents were drunk one day and left me
in the woods for two years." She held up two
fingers and resumed. She was cooking something
while she explained. "I had no money. And my only
talent was..." she looked at Kiba. "I'll just call it
entertainment." She threw whatever she was
cooking on a plate and crawled close to Kiba's now
aroused face. She flipped back her hair and fixed
her eyes on him.

She kissed him
intimately. "How...did...I...do...baby?" she asked
between kisses. He smiled like a wolf. He slipped
both hands beneath his shirt to cup her breasts
again. "Let me put it this way," He said, now
feeling them. "You left me hungry for more!" He
jumped on her with the same ferocity, and that
turned her on. But she refused him. "It's too early,"
she yawned. He looked disappointed. She quickly
slipped on her tight jeans and kept his shirt on. He
laughed. "Can I have my shirt back?" He asked. Miki
slipped it off of her belly-dancer style and pushed
her breasts into his chest. She used telekenisis to
bring a good baby-tee. He was sad to see her put
it on; it meant she was leaving.

She tied her Sand Ninja forehead protector around
her hip and waved good-bye to Kiba. He waved
back; his eyes returning to normal apatheticise.
Akamaru had been a good dog, leaving them alone
during sex. Wait, Miki thought horridly.
What if him and Hitachi... She nearly
screamed. She calmed herself down. She's a
bitch. She can handle herself.


Miki smiled to herself when she reached her
destination point. See, Orochimaru? She
asked him telepathically. I'm good at
seducing.
She raked her mind. Now to find
information. Ehh, Naruto knows some, may-

Her own thought was interrupted by Gaara's hurt
face in her head, and she suddenly felt guilty. But hey, it was her own mission.

She disappeared into a cloud of smoke after
performing a teleportation jutsu. She pixelized next
to Kakashi-sensei in the ramen store. "Seven bowls.
Extra pork." she said groggily.

Kakashi stared at her, one eyebrow raised. "You're
like Naruto." He said, stressing the word
Naruto. She beamed at him.

"I'm a happy son of a hero?" she asked coyly. He
merely grinned.

"You'll get fat if you eat that much." He pointed to
her stomach. The seven bowls came to her, nad
she immediately wolfed them down. Kakashi stared
in sheer amazement. She turned on Psychic
Reading.

Not a drop spilled... She smiled after his thought.

One of the pros of being half snake, she thought to herself.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7802