TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love, Forgiveness, and Honesty. by Miki Everless

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: yea im not affiliated with naruto in any way.
"Miki, we need you in the kitchen!" Miki's mother calls to her. Miki groans and slowly lifts herself up from the ornate rug in the living room. She runs over to the kitchen and immediately finishes her mother's work. Although her mother had a look of strong pride on her face, Miki continued her work without expression. She boiled the clear noodles, and grilled the pork to put in. Her mother put different spices in and Miki groggily scooped out servings for the rest of her family. She stares at her body uncontentedly and gives her portion to her dog, Hitachi. She barks happily and loudly slurps up the ramen. Miki smiles and turns to her family, greatly appreciating their happiness.

"I'm turning in early. Come on, Hitachi." Miki commands softly. She turns sharply and unconsciously flips over her neck-length razor jet black hair. Hitachi sprints over and jumps to land on Miki's head. Miki smiles and pets her dog. As she enters her room, she sees a figure sitting on her bed. With long black hair, purple-winged eyes, and a strange tongue licking his lips, she already knows who it was.

"Oh my fucking God," she said, trembling vigorously. Hitachi whimpers and hides in her black hoodie. The black figure laughed slightly and flicked on the light. He stood up from the bed to face her.

"I said we would meet again, Harune." He said smootly, caressing her neck softly. "And little Hitachi. How nice to see her again." He said, reaching down her small hoodie and snatching out a terrified Hitachi. Miki grabbed her dog back and simply smiled at him.

"But not under these circumstances," She began. She licked her lips to shine them, and flipped back her hair. "Orochimaru." He laughed and stepped back.

"I'm not like Jiraiya. You can't charm me like that, no matter how beautiful you may be." Orochimaru said, laughing. There was a look of uncertainty in his eyes.

"So, what do I have to do for you now?" Miki said, more sternly than before.

"I want you to kill everybody you know, Harune." Orochimaru said with a smile. Miki suddenly looked horrified.

"What the hell? There is no way in-" she stopped and gasped. Orochimaru was using the Yamanaka justsu. His hands perfectly alligned, he completed the seal. Miki was now under Orochimaru's control. He quickly grabbed the shuriken on Miki's nightstand that she used to open locked doors.

"Thank you, Harune." He said as he softly brushed the edge of the knife with his lips. He ran out of Miki's room, sparing Hitachi from a painful death.

Miki's family greeted her back with drunken smiles, literally. "Oh great," Orochimaru thought while smiling at them beamingly. "They won't let me have fun. They won't even remember this." He hid the kunai behind his back and threw it with total accuracy. The shuriken ricochetted from neck to neck, spilling all the contents of their blood supply in a fraction of a second. He left Miki's body to absorb the pain.

"OH MY GOD!" She sobbed so hard, her eyes looked as if they were about to puff out. Orochimaru was behind her, silently breathing down her neck. She turned to face his toothy smile. She repeatedly beat his chest with her fists. "Why? Why? Why them?" She said as she collapsed in grief on the floor. Orochimaru bent down to her level and simply laughed.

"Because you need someone special to become a ninja." He said, pointing to a terrified Hitachi hanging by her tail. Orochimaru dropped her on Miki's lap, where she curled up in relief.

"I want to give you a mission." Orochimaru said, standing up slowly. "It's extremely important." Slowly recovering from grief, she looks up in admiration, in spite of what he has done.

"Why would you trust me with such a mission?" she asked him.

"Because you're strong," he whispered in her ear. "And you're much more beautiful than everybody else in that village. You can easily seduce some guy to give you information." He extended a hand to lift her from the ground. She took it and walked with Hitachi to the doorway, leaving Orochimaru still in the living room.

"Where must I go?" She asked, not looking back at him.

"The Country of Fire. Konoha." He replied smoothly. She nodded and set off with Hitachi, thinking about what he said. "I'm pretty," she thought with a smile.