Angels of Mercy, Angels of Death (Amaya's Point of View) by TheWyrdOnes
Summary: Sasuke's twin sister, Amaya, is an assassin. When the Naruto 'gang' have all at least turned eighteen, she returns to Konoha, not of her free will of course.

Arashi is a highly talented medic-nin, Lee's extremely loyal girl-friend and Amaya's extremely loyal best friend. She will do just about anything to care for her friends, but will she turn her back on her country?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rock Lee, Sai, Temari, Tenten, Tsunade, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka, Kurenai Yuuhi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, General, Humor, Parody, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: AU, Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4006 Read: 2743 Published: 27/02/08 Updated: 28/02/08
Story Notes:
There will be some spoilers which will be posted via chapter notes.

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of any person in the Naruto universe. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto. I, AH, am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: And So Our Story Begins by TheWyrdOnes

2. Chapter 2: Tag Isn't Fun After Eight by TheWyrdOnes

Chapter 1: And So Our Story Begins by TheWyrdOnes
I rode Hachi, my most loyal pet, a demon wolf, until he stopped, a good mile from the Akatsuki headquarters.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning over so it looked like I was wounded on Hachi's back.

"Blood, lot's of it," he told me telepathically.

"Run, as fast as you can," I stated simply and he took off, the trees blurry, wind whipping his fur wildly against my face. We made it within just a few seconds, the speed of my friend always amazed me.

I jumped down and we ran through the main hall, I could smell the stench of death as I neared the banquet hall. I sensed the chakra, it was somewhat familiar, almost like Sasuke's, but Sasuke was dead, or at least that's what I thought. Apparentally whoever was there had either suppressed their chakra or left when they sensed me coming. I opened the doors and nearly gagged at the sight. It was horrible. My friends, the only family I had ever known were covered in blood, they had been killed. I ran over to Kisame when I saw him, he had always been like an older brother to me.

"Itachi wannabe, it's nice to see you again," he said, smiling lightly.

"Fish-face," I said simply, he put a hand to my cheek to catch a tear as I fell to his chest, not wanting him to die.

"Sorry Wannabe, it seems as though I may not make it much further, our adventure together will end soon," he said, putting his hand on my back, "but yours is still going, I wish you luck on your journey."

"Quit acting like a philosopher and save your breath, fish face" I said, moving back up slightly to look at him, smiling to hold back anymore tears.

He simply laughed slightly and his eyes turned to pain as I felt a kunai cut my arm slightly, going into his heart. My head snapped up, to see a raven-haired ninja, an anbu mask over his face. My hands shot up, his doing the exact same symbols. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu," I screamed at him, darting to the left as I quickly making hand signs as I dodged his flurry of fireballs, I ran to Hachi, his chakra sent out so I could finish my jutsu as I screamed, "Combined transformation." We formed into a giant black wolf, tearing through the roof above us, letting the attacker run. We chased him down and had him beneath our paw as we changed, Hachi's paw still atop his chest, not allowing him to move. I felt a stinging as I reached back and felt a needle in the back of my neck as I saw Hachi fall over, myself soon following.




I awoke, my body stiff. I was bound to a bed of some sort, my hands were bound so I couldn't perform any of my jutsu.

"Ayama," I heard and looked over, I saw a man with blond hair, he was dressed in a normal Jounin outfit of the village hidden in leaves.

"How do you know my name?" I hiss.

"Do you not remember the one who saved you when you fell in the river when you were so small?" he asked, then I noticed the whisker marks on his cheeks and rolled my eyes.

"Are you anything like you used to be or is a bowl of ramen not enough to buy my freedom?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Now Ayama, I'm not that easy any more," he said, smirking. "Of course, since you're all tied down, I think you must know that I've been training with Jaraiya, and you being such a lovely young lady, are very tempting," he smiled evilly at me, his hands moving towards my chest.

"Naruto, touch that girl and I'll kick your ass," a girl with emerald eyes and brown hair said, coming in to the room with a certain pink-haired, green eyed young lady, Sakura smacking him hard across the head.

"Arashi, Sakura, I wasn't going to do anything I swear," he said, a big cheesy grin across his face.

"Sure Naruto," Sakura says sarcastically, smacking his head lightly.

"Arashi, I missed you," I said happily.

"I missed you too," she said and smiled happily at me.

"What? No 'hi, Sakura' or anything for me?" Sakura asked and smiled.

"Why would I want to greet someone who wanted to date my brother?" I asked, serious expression across my face for a few seconds before laughing loudly when she got mad. "I'm kidding, hi Sakura."

"Hi," she grumbled and stood next to Naruto.




They let me sit up for a while before, never allowing me to leave their sight until a certain pair came in and they left immediately. I stared at the silver haired man in front of me and shot a glare at the raven haired younger man. "Stay away from me," I snapped when he stepped closer.

"Calm down Ayama," the silver haired man stated through his mask.

"What the hell do you two want?" I snapped.

"You're a criminal, we're to escort you to prison," Sasuke snapped back.

"You couldn't escort a butterfly, let alone me," I said, chuckling.

"Which is why they sent me," Kakashi stated and yanked me up from the bed.

"Still wearing that stupid mask, you know, I've yet to see your ugly mug," I said an evil expression playing across my face.

"You know you'd love to see my face," he said, smiling happily at me.

"Eh, you wish, of course, I did hear you were pretty cute," I said as my hand shot through the restraints and pulled down his mask. I grinned and he grabbed my hands quickly. "They were right, now I see why my mom wanted me to marry you."

"No, it was because I was powerful and they wanted powerful grandchildren," he muttered, pulling his mask up carefully.

"Whatever old man," I said playfully, pulling my hands away.

"Quit being rude," Sasuke snapped, glaring at me.

"Shut your mouth," I snapped back, "I was playing with him, he may be older but he could probably kill me fairly easily."

"I dunno," Kakashi said, smiling at me, "you've gotten stronger since we last saw each other, well, I would hope so, you were such a little pipsqueak back then."

"I would think, I wasn't that old, only eight," I stated happily as he ran his hand through his hair.

"We don't need to know every detail about what happened between now and then, come on, let's just get this over with," Sasuke stated before I whipped around quickly and glared at him.

"Although, I don't see any improvements on your part," I said coldly and he moved almost faster than I could see to behind me, a kunai against my neck.

"I've made a few improvements over the years," he stated coldly.

"That's not how you threaten someone," I said, knowing my eyes were growing colder by the second, the sadistic look overtaking them, the look I got when I was moving in for the kill, "you have to press harder, make me bleed a little," I said and moved the blade closer to my neck, the crimson liquid flowing lightly from the small wound. Kakashi bandaged the small wound and I smiled, my eyes looking into his. They tied me up again and we walked out of the hospital and to the Hokage's office.




"Ayama, I'm glad and sad that you'll be the first person for me to sentence," the familiar blond young man said.

"Naruto, I see you made it to Hokage finally," I said and smiled.

"Yeah, ok, let's get down to business," he said as Sakura handed him my file.

"So, you two area a couple now?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Uchiha Ayama, you are currently the main suspect in nearly three hundred murders," he started and I quickly corrected him.

"Three hundred twenty-four," I said and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, anyway, the attempted murder of over a thousand men and women, and," he started and was quickly cut off.

"I never attempted to kill anyone," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So, you're pleading not guilty?"

"No, I'm saying I never attempted to kill anyone, when I left," I started and smiled sinisterly, "they were dead."

"So you're saying you're guilty?"

"Nope."

"Then what are you saying?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

"I did it," I said and smiled evilly, looking down at my bonds.

"Why?"

"I was hired, I've become an assassin of course," I said and ripped apart the thick chord around my wrists. I preformed a simple jutsu and disappeared, leaving them alone and confused.
Chapter 2: Tag Isn't Fun After Eight by TheWyrdOnes
I watched carefully as the silver-haired ninja came running through the woods looking for me. I smiled as he passed the small cliff I was laying on, staring down as I watched the jonin running beneath me. I smiled to myself as the silver-haired Kakashi managed to find one of my traps off in the distance. He was surprisingly fast, and smart, if any of them were to find me, he most definitely would. I curled up in a ball as a wolf would and took a short nap before being rudely awoken by a long haired ninja.

"Pervert hermit," I said and smirked as I sat up.

"Don't call me that," Jaraiya said and grabbed my hands, "You've got a lot of people really pissed off at you right now, I need you to leave, as in ASAP."

"I was getting to it, I just need to get Hachi back," I said and he pulled me up.

"You mean this fuzzball?" Jiraiya asked as he pulled Hachi out of his bag in his smallest form, that of a small cub.

"Yes that," I said and took Hachi from him, petting him to make sure there wasn't any harm done. He changed, forming with my skin to form a black wolf tattoo on my forearm as I took on some of his traits, mainly a keen nose and heightened perception, well, along with a few modifications to my nails and canines. "Go, someone's coming," I said, my voice more 'growly'.

"Alright, I'll meet you in Tokyo, you know where, three days," he said and disappeared after I nodded.

I smirked as the sun started to set. In front of me a silver haired ninja with an ANBU mask appeared. "You going to take me in now?" I said sweetly and smiled at him.

"That was the plan," he said, his voice sounding slightly saddened and I looked at him, my eyes confused.

"Was?"

"How can I put this in words I can actually say?" he asked and shrugged. He threw me down on the ground surprisingly enough before I could react. "Did you ever think you could love me?"

"Uh, what are you talking about?" I asked, severely confused. He growled slightly and I tried to push him off, thankfully succeeding.

"Could you ever love me?" he asked and I looked at him like he had a third head. He slammed me against the ground again. "Answer me," he snapped and more calmly, "please." I looked at him where his eyes were and moved my hands down slowly out of his grip and moved his mask to the side of his head. I smiled and nodded as he got up, carefully helping me up and then pulling me close to his chest so I couldn't move.

"Bastard," I hissed as a familiar duo jumped in front of us.

"Sorry kid," he whispered in my ear.

"You caught her," the younger bushy-brows said and grabbed a pair of shackles from his belt. I struggled against Kakashi as Lee moved closer and my best friend of eight years just watched. Lee jumped when she grabbed his shoulder, stopping him from going any further.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that," she said and we all looked at her.

"Arashi? She's a criminal now, she's not your friend anymore," Lee said and I glared at him.

"When I get out, you'll be the first one I kill," I snapped.

"No, you won't kill him, you can't," Aarashi said and I looked at her and pouted.

"But I haven't killed anything today," I said like a three year old.

"No, he's my boyfriend of two years," she said and I smiled goofily.

"That's so cute, I guess I can't kill him then," I said and nudged Kakashi in the stomach, "Can you let me go?"

"No, as Lee said, you're a criminal and we're to take you in," Kakashi said and I glared at him.

"Oh, for a second there, I thought we were interrupting something," she said casually and smirked as my cheeks went scarlet.

"Shut up, if we're going to take her in, we need to do it soon," Kakashi said, flipping his mask back down.

"I told you, I'm not going," I said, ripping myself away from him with surprisingly little effort.

"Fine," he snapped.

"Well, that was easy," I said turning around and placing my hands on my hips.

"But I'm coming with you," he said and I popped back around quickly.

"Um, no you aren't," I stated firmly.

"Yes, I am."

"No you aren't."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"Shut up, he's coming with us whether you like it or not," Arashi finally said, slightly annoyed.

"Um, us? I never asked you to come, I can manage on my own, I'm not a kid anymore," I snapped at her.

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not," she said and grabbed Lee.

"But, Aarashi, she's a criminal, if we go with her, we'll be criminals too, what will Gai-sensei think?" he asked nervously.

"Still looking up to that annoying waste of space?" I asked and chuckled.

"Gai-sensei is not a waste of space!" Lee snapped and got into a fighting stance.

"Oh please, your precious Gai couldn't preform any decent jutsus, and neither can you," I say smiling evilly as I started to sink into the now lengthening shadows as the sun began to sink behind the mountains to the west. "Anyway, good luck with your lives, remind me the next time we meet to kill you all," I said, my body melding with the shadows in the blink of an eye.



I looked around and plopped down on my couch, insanely bored now. "What? You actually thought we wouldn't follow you?" a certain silver-haired ninja said, appearing in front of me. I cursed loudly and jumped up, grabbing his and the other two's arms and going back to Konoha, Naruto's home to be more precise.

"Fine, if you're going to turn me in, bite me, lick me, seduce me, whatever but if this following me crap keeps going, just take me in now," I said, throwing my hands towards Naruto as he sat on his couch, cuddling with Sakura.

"Um, ok," he said and grabbed the set of shackles from Lee, binding my hands together. Kakashi and the other two were given the task of transporting me to my assigned cell. I yawned lazily, curling up on the midget bench.

"You are now mine, you are now my benchy and I shall call you so," I said and yawned.

"I get to watch you for the time being, in about an hour Naruto will be ready to see you and," he said, pausing as the door opened, a familiar brown haired jounin walking in, her arms tied behind her back. I popped up as they walked her to the cell beside mine and put her in, Lee almost in tears.

"Lee, I'll be fine," she said and pecked him on the cheek cutely.

"Awe, so sweet," I said, twirling my first finger in the air, "But what are you doing in here?"

"Apparentally I'm a criminal for helping you, as Lee said earlier," Arashi said and Lee closed the gate as Gai sat down on one of the stools, glancing over at Kakashi as he read his book.

"Arashi, I will not leave you," Lee said and held her hand through the bars.

"Are you kidding me? Is this guy real?" I asked, shooting a questioning look at Arashi. She nodded, looking into his eyes happily.

"I love you Arashi," he said, staring into her eyes happily and I rolled over so I didn't have to watch them stare anymore.



Eventually they fell asleep, still leaning against each other so I got up and moved to read with Kakashi and he pulled the book away from the bars. "What? I'm bored," I said and looked at him. He put the book back and I read a few paragraphs and rolled my eyes.

"What was that look for?" he said and I sighed.

"Why would anyone want to risk their life for love? I mean, there's no point, eventually you'll just grow old and die."

"Yeah, but at least you'll be happy while you're alive."

"Who says I'm not?"

"Nobody, but aren't you lonely?" he asked and I paused, not sure what to say.

"I don't know, I mean, I've been on my own since I was ten, I guess it makes me sad sometimes, but I mean, well," I said and shook my head, "No, I'm an assassin, I can't love anyone."

"Yes you can, it'd just be harder, but if you loved someone strong," he said and paused.

"Kakashi, quit talking to her, besides, I have a challenge I know I'll win," Gai said and I shot a glare at him. Kakashi got up lazily and Gai smiled at him, his teeth shining.

"You are severely annoying, I wonder if she'd mind me killing you?" I thought aloud.

"What would that harpy care?" he snapped at me.

"Harpy? She's my friend so you had better back off," I snapped back and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, back to the contest, a staredown," he said and I slapped my forehead and sat back down on benchy.

I watched them for about a minute when Gai seemed to start to tear up and I saw my chance to have a little fun. Quietly, I slipped out of the cell between the bars, surprisingly easily. After grabbing one of Gai's interesting kunai I waved my hand between their faces, causing them both to blink. "I win," I said cheerily and slipped back into my cell, sitting on benchy again and picking my nails with Gai's green kunai with a bright orange handle. They both looked at Gai's belt, then at each other and Kakashi shook his head, smacking his forehead.

"I didn't know she'd be able to slip through the bars," he snapped.

"Just because I don't wear a jumpsuit doesn't mean I can't be good with my body," I said and shrugged and Kakashi snickered, "Not that way you stupid pervert."

"I didn't say a word."

"And neither will she after I'm done with her," said Mr. I use too much bleach on my teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"And how the hell do you expect to do that?" I snapped back and he smirked at me. He opened the door and I backed into the corner, ready to attack at any moment. He stepped through and before I could stop him he had me up against the wall, hands at my throat.

"Kakashi, go get the guards from outside," he called and the silver haired ninja moved into the cell and over to the moron. "Kakashi, what are you..." and he was out cold with a strike to the back of the head from the side of Kakashi's hand. I fell gracefully to my feet while Gai landed with a loud thump.

"Quick, wake Arashi and leave, I'll meet up with you later," Kakashi said and I paused, looking into the eye that was covered and he turned his back on me. Quickly waking up Arashi and Lee, I told them Arashi had to leave.

"I'm not leaving Lee," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Look, your boyfriend or whatever won't be happy without his Gai-sensei will he? Now think about him and come on," I said and Lee grabbed her.

"No, I want to be with Arashi, even if it means becoming a criminal, I love you Arashi," Lee said and I shivered when they started staring again.

"Ok, I'm going to pop your eyes out of your skulls if you don't stop so we can go," I snapped and they nodded. I grabbed both of them and looked to Kakashi, "I'll meet you at the usual place in two hours." I 'popped' to my home in Kyoto and showed them around. "Over here we have one wing, don't go in there if you wish to keep your lives, over there is another wing, you can sleep there, there are about five bedrooms and and equal number of bathrooms and over here we have the living room, with the couch and chair and TV that you aren't allowed to watch, you can watch in your rooms, and next to the living room we have the kitchen filled with three pots, a set of dishes and lots and lots of ramen, the fridge has some tofu, and some veggies and I think some out of date milk. Anyway, other than that don't go near anything and stay out of my bed room or your death will be slow and painful," I said with a smile, showing them all the rooms.

"Do you have a pool?" Arashi asked happily.

"Yes, however there's no water in it, don't ask why, I won't tell you," I said and went into my bedroom to meditate for an hour and a half before going to meet up with Kakashi.



I sat on a rock, twirling my hair nervously when I felt arms wrap around me and something slightly warm and slightly moist touched the back of my neck and nearly jumped. "I said I wanted to meet you not have you feel me up," I said and felt Kakashi smile against my skin. He pulled his mask back up and we jumped off of the large boulder and unfortunately into the water and I jumped out immediately. As far as I could tell he gave me a quizical look, but I was busy, staring at the water in disgust.

"What's wrong? Kitty doesn't like water?" he teased and splashed me, "Come on, it's not like you're going to drown."

"I could, you can drown in a teaspoon of water," I said, matter-of-factly.

"Interesting, now will you please come here? I swear I won't let you fall in," he said and I looked up at him. After a few more minutes of arguing I finally gave in and started to walk out to him on the water, yes, I said ON the water. "What's your problem with water?"

"You battled Kisame didn't you," he nodded, "well, don't let someone like that try to teach you to swim."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Long story, ends in the reason Kisame was so afraid of Itachi," I said, my voice faltering as I said the last half of the sentence. He pulled me into his arms and I blushed, he smiled down at me and slowly my feet went into the water, getting a little wet.

"I won't let anything happen to you I swear," he said and put his head on the top of mine. At that moment I heard water rushing in the distance and my body tensed, I couldn't move as we watched a large wall of water moving towards us.

"Move, come on," Kakashi screamed but my brain wouldn't function and we were both covered in water. He quickly grabbed a hold of me and tried to reach shore.

After several minutes of struggling we finally made it, and upon arriving on the shore, we both passed out.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7670