TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Angels of Mercy, Angels of Death (Amaya's Point of View) by TheWyrdOnes

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: There will be some spoilers which will be posted via chapter notes.

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of any person in the Naruto universe. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto. I, AH, am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
I rode Hachi, my most loyal pet, a demon wolf, until he stopped, a good mile from the Akatsuki headquarters.

"What's up?" I asked, leaning over so it looked like I was wounded on Hachi's back.

"Blood, lot's of it," he told me telepathically.

"Run, as fast as you can," I stated simply and he took off, the trees blurry, wind whipping his fur wildly against my face. We made it within just a few seconds, the speed of my friend always amazed me.

I jumped down and we ran through the main hall, I could smell the stench of death as I neared the banquet hall. I sensed the chakra, it was somewhat familiar, almost like Sasuke's, but Sasuke was dead, or at least that's what I thought. Apparentally whoever was there had either suppressed their chakra or left when they sensed me coming. I opened the doors and nearly gagged at the sight. It was horrible. My friends, the only family I had ever known were covered in blood, they had been killed. I ran over to Kisame when I saw him, he had always been like an older brother to me.

"Itachi wannabe, it's nice to see you again," he said, smiling lightly.

"Fish-face," I said simply, he put a hand to my cheek to catch a tear as I fell to his chest, not wanting him to die.

"Sorry Wannabe, it seems as though I may not make it much further, our adventure together will end soon," he said, putting his hand on my back, "but yours is still going, I wish you luck on your journey."

"Quit acting like a philosopher and save your breath, fish face" I said, moving back up slightly to look at him, smiling to hold back anymore tears.

He simply laughed slightly and his eyes turned to pain as I felt a kunai cut my arm slightly, going into his heart. My head snapped up, to see a raven-haired ninja, an anbu mask over his face. My hands shot up, his doing the exact same symbols. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu," I screamed at him, darting to the left as I quickly making hand signs as I dodged his flurry of fireballs, I ran to Hachi, his chakra sent out so I could finish my jutsu as I screamed, "Combined transformation." We formed into a giant black wolf, tearing through the roof above us, letting the attacker run. We chased him down and had him beneath our paw as we changed, Hachi's paw still atop his chest, not allowing him to move. I felt a stinging as I reached back and felt a needle in the back of my neck as I saw Hachi fall over, myself soon following.




I awoke, my body stiff. I was bound to a bed of some sort, my hands were bound so I couldn't perform any of my jutsu.

"Ayama," I heard and looked over, I saw a man with blond hair, he was dressed in a normal Jounin outfit of the village hidden in leaves.

"How do you know my name?" I hiss.

"Do you not remember the one who saved you when you fell in the river when you were so small?" he asked, then I noticed the whisker marks on his cheeks and rolled my eyes.

"Are you anything like you used to be or is a bowl of ramen not enough to buy my freedom?" I asked, smiling slightly.

"Now Ayama, I'm not that easy any more," he said, smirking. "Of course, since you're all tied down, I think you must know that I've been training with Jaraiya, and you being such a lovely young lady, are very tempting," he smiled evilly at me, his hands moving towards my chest.

"Naruto, touch that girl and I'll kick your ass," a girl with emerald eyes and brown hair said, coming in to the room with a certain pink-haired, green eyed young lady, Sakura smacking him hard across the head.

"Arashi, Sakura, I wasn't going to do anything I swear," he said, a big cheesy grin across his face.

"Sure Naruto," Sakura says sarcastically, smacking his head lightly.

"Arashi, I missed you," I said happily.

"I missed you too," she said and smiled happily at me.

"What? No 'hi, Sakura' or anything for me?" Sakura asked and smiled.

"Why would I want to greet someone who wanted to date my brother?" I asked, serious expression across my face for a few seconds before laughing loudly when she got mad. "I'm kidding, hi Sakura."

"Hi," she grumbled and stood next to Naruto.




They let me sit up for a while before, never allowing me to leave their sight until a certain pair came in and they left immediately. I stared at the silver haired man in front of me and shot a glare at the raven haired younger man. "Stay away from me," I snapped when he stepped closer.

"Calm down Ayama," the silver haired man stated through his mask.

"What the hell do you two want?" I snapped.

"You're a criminal, we're to escort you to prison," Sasuke snapped back.

"You couldn't escort a butterfly, let alone me," I said, chuckling.

"Which is why they sent me," Kakashi stated and yanked me up from the bed.

"Still wearing that stupid mask, you know, I've yet to see your ugly mug," I said an evil expression playing across my face.

"You know you'd love to see my face," he said, smiling happily at me.

"Eh, you wish, of course, I did hear you were pretty cute," I said as my hand shot through the restraints and pulled down his mask. I grinned and he grabbed my hands quickly. "They were right, now I see why my mom wanted me to marry you."

"No, it was because I was powerful and they wanted powerful grandchildren," he muttered, pulling his mask up carefully.

"Whatever old man," I said playfully, pulling my hands away.

"Quit being rude," Sasuke snapped, glaring at me.

"Shut your mouth," I snapped back, "I was playing with him, he may be older but he could probably kill me fairly easily."

"I dunno," Kakashi said, smiling at me, "you've gotten stronger since we last saw each other, well, I would hope so, you were such a little pipsqueak back then."

"I would think, I wasn't that old, only eight," I stated happily as he ran his hand through his hair.

"We don't need to know every detail about what happened between now and then, come on, let's just get this over with," Sasuke stated before I whipped around quickly and glared at him.

"Although, I don't see any improvements on your part," I said coldly and he moved almost faster than I could see to behind me, a kunai against my neck.

"I've made a few improvements over the years," he stated coldly.

"That's not how you threaten someone," I said, knowing my eyes were growing colder by the second, the sadistic look overtaking them, the look I got when I was moving in for the kill, "you have to press harder, make me bleed a little," I said and moved the blade closer to my neck, the crimson liquid flowing lightly from the small wound. Kakashi bandaged the small wound and I smiled, my eyes looking into his. They tied me up again and we walked out of the hospital and to the Hokage's office.




"Ayama, I'm glad and sad that you'll be the first person for me to sentence," the familiar blond young man said.

"Naruto, I see you made it to Hokage finally," I said and smiled.

"Yeah, ok, let's get down to business," he said as Sakura handed him my file.

"So, you two area a couple now?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Uchiha Ayama, you are currently the main suspect in nearly three hundred murders," he started and I quickly corrected him.

"Three hundred twenty-four," I said and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, anyway, the attempted murder of over a thousand men and women, and," he started and was quickly cut off.

"I never attempted to kill anyone," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So, you're pleading not guilty?"

"No, I'm saying I never attempted to kill anyone, when I left," I started and smiled sinisterly, "they were dead."

"So you're saying you're guilty?"

"Nope."

"Then what are you saying?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

"I did it," I said and smiled evilly, looking down at my bonds.

"Why?"

"I was hired, I've become an assassin of course," I said and ripped apart the thick chord around my wrists. I preformed a simple jutsu and disappeared, leaving them alone and confused.