Broken by Heartless
Summary: I did this on another site, but after some begging from some people (HYUUGAGIRL!!!) I joined up here to satisfy some people. This is a story where they all have ears...and stuff.. Sasukes a new student, and Naruto isn't sure, but he thinks hes fallen in love. (How sweet!^_^)
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Gaara and Neji, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: Shino Aburame, Deidara, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Zabuza, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Sai, Asuma Sarutobi, Temari, Tenten, Tobi, Tsunade, Itachi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka, Kurenai Yuuhi
Genres: Fantasy, General, Graphic lemon, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 2232 Read: 6889 Published: 11/09/07 Updated: 24/09/07
Acceptance by Heartless
Author's Notes:
Seriously people, SHUT-UP! If you owned Naruto, then you wouldn't be here tying because you'd be too buisy writting Naruto! Hell, if you'd own Naruto, it'd be yaoi! SO NO, I DONT OWN NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, there was no doubt that Uchiha’s pwn all. So far, Sasuke was having no problems fitting in. Or at least...you'd think that. He was fastest in Gym, smartest in Science, best in Math, had already learned everything in History, and was a great writer in English. It was only Lunch, and Naruto still had to see how the boy would react to Heat and Drama. Especially Health.

But then again, it was Lunch. Naruto couldn’t care less if a teacher had a heart-attack right then and there. Yet he was troubled. Looking across the lunch room, he could only find Neji. Gaara, Shino, and Kiba had gone missing, and that really worried him.

Not wanting to sit alone with the older boy, the kitsune decided to try and find Sasuke. (LOL. Neji’s ganna be a ferret. Im so out of ideas...) He wasn’t hard to find. A huge group of girls (and some guys) were surrounding the Uchiha.

This was a reason why Naruto thought Sasuke wasn’t fitting in. He got all this attention from teachers and fan-people, but he either ignored it or pulled away.

The Uzumaki decided to go sit at a half-empty table, and started eating his pork and misou ramen.

Suddenly Sasuke’s scent hit Naruto like a wave. Like most people could tell who was in front of them, though the scents were dull. If it was a new scent, it hit you like an Icebreaker to a mouth not brushed in a month. (plz don’t ask how I know that.)

"You mind if I sit here? The bitches wont leave me alone." He sounded casual. 'He must move a lot.

"Uh, yeah sure. I don’t mind." The blond felt his face grow hot as he sat next to him instead of across from him.

"Cant wait till Drama!" Kiba and Gaara slammed their plates across of Naruto.

"Uchiha Sasuke? The class heart-throb?" Sasuke ignored Kiba’s comment.

"So, what’s so special about Drama?" Sasuke asked Gaara.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6367