Uzumaki Potter by Twilight of the mist
Summary: The world of Harry Potter Colides with the way of the ninja in the most chaotic ways posible.
Categories: Characters: Shino Aburame, Chouji Akimichi, Deidara, Gaara, Haku, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hidan, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Konohamaru Sarutobi, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Zabuza, Shikamaru Nara, Orochimaru, Rin, Rock Lee, Sai, Sarutobi Hiruzen (Sandaime Hokage), Asuma Sarutobi, Sasori, Temari, Tenten, Tobi, Tsunade, Itachi Uchiha, Obito Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi, Ino Yamanaka, Minato Namikaze (Yondaime Hokage), Kurenai Yuuhi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Humor
Warnings: Death, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 1564 Read: 11390 Published: 23/07/07 Updated: 27/09/07

1. The boy and the Fox by Twilight of the mist

2. The avengers Blood by Twilight of the mist

3. The Letter from nowhere by Twilight of the mist

4. The Hokage legacy by Twilight of the mist

5. The train station of nin ? by Twilight of the mist

6. Twin Destiny by Twilight of the mist

7. The legend by Twilight of the mist

The boy and the Fox by Twilight of the mist
Author's Notes:
okay this may be off but im starting this off with a naruto's Pov (Wow, This had bad spelling and grammar update on 3/6/08)
A boy of age ten sat at his window gasing at the moon on a cloudless night.

He twirled a letter that a strange brown owl had dropped on his lap.

He slit it open with a snap of his wrist.

" So these claws do come in Handy sometimes " He murmered.

As he pulled the letter out a strong gust picked up and the letter flew back into his house and landed dead center in his fire place.

"SHIT" He screemed as the letter turned to ashes.

He cursed the heavens and watched as the parchment crumpled and folded into a burning mess.

He groaned in agony and walked over to the makeshift bed that he had the "luck" of being fortunate enough to have. At least having a place to keep warm in at night.

He cursed himself again and fell asleap.

As he fell asleap a cloud of smoke awaited him in his dream.

The demon fox the cause of this misery sat glaring at him.

The Boy groaned.

"This is never a good thing" he murmered "Third time this week".

"NARUTO YOU FOOL HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR FUTURE BURN" boomed the fox.

Naruto looked slyly and grinned at the beast.

"Now whose the one traped in MY gut" me murmered while continuing to grin.

"After all IM not the fool who got trapped in a KID".

"OH IM MISTER BIG BAD KITSUNE LOOKIE AT ME ... OH NO NOW IM TRAPPED IN A KID" Naruto broke into a fit of laughter.

The fox Slashed at him.

Naruto awoke with a start, "Urgh" he choaked out.

A spring had dug into his shoulder and had formed a preaty nasty mark that seemed to resemble a claw mark.

As he stood he triped forward

"DAMMIT" he ranted begore shanding up

He looked at his obsticle. A pile of letters littered his floor, he turned to his window

"Bloody Hell !?!?" he muttered

A flock of owls could be seen disapearing into the distance.

Naruto groaned in disgust as he looked at other parts of his floor.

Letters weren't the only thing that the owls left for him to clean up.
End Notes:
(sorry to anyone who was confused by the original draft and its horrible spelling I got a headach just from the re-reading)
The avengers Blood by Twilight of the mist
Author's Notes:
Sasuke's Turn
(eh minor spelling and grammar repairs 3/6/08)
Sasuke Uchiha the orpan of a once famous family was doing his usual chores, when suddenly he heared a loud banging sound that forced him to finaly pay attention to his surroundings (The smug Bastard).

The fox Boy was running down the hall again waving around a crumpled piece of parchment papper like an idiot.

"Same old same old" muttered the boy.

"WHAM" The boy was hit full on by a girl with shoulder leingth PINK hair.

He hit the ground running.

"NARUTO BAKA STOP RUNNING IN THE HALLS"

"But Sakura..." Naruto tried to choke out. Unable due to the fact that sakura was strangling him.

Sasuke groaned and turned around away from the idiots and felt himself lost in his memories.

Sasuke Uchiha was of the finest pedigree his liniage was carefully sculpted through the generations by carefull breeding, care, and training. As far back as could be Traced his family had been the finest, proudest and greatest shinobi The world had ever seen.

"A fat lot of good that does" he muttered.

He was an orphan plain and simple as were most of the children here were too.

Sakura Haruno was an exeption. Her family lived nearby
and being an only child her family thought it would do her some good to voulenteer at the orpanage.

None of this Mattered to Sasuke. He swore under his breath and choaked out two barly audiable words.

Why ... Brother....
The Letter from nowhere by Twilight of the mist
Sasuke Stood twitching slightly. Sakura stoped strangling Naruto tried to talk to him, but like always he turned tail and ran. Sasuke-kun whats wrong she yelled after him as he turned a corned. Sasuke knew the Building too well and he was back in his room with the door bolted before Sakura could even make the first turn. "Dammit" he screemed slaming a fist onto his bed without looking. A letter bounced up and nearly took his eye out. "What the Hell" Sasuke screemed in pain. He looked down at the letter with his good eye. Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wisardry.

Sasuke bolted To the Hokage's office and threw the door open only to find that Sakura and Naruto already there. "What te hell is this" He screemed throwing The opened letter on the old mans desk "WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS !?!? ". The old man smirked slightly. "As expected of the young boy of Uchiha". "To forsee three of my pupil's being selected". He then frowned and thought to himself "this is only the second time this has ever happened and the last time ..."
... It was the Sannin.
The Hokage legacy by Twilight of the mist
Author's Notes:
one year different from the anime
The old man cleared his throught and began a story.
11 years ago the village was attacked by a creature never the likes seen before able to crush entire trees with a growl th obliterated village after village. None could stand to it as it destroyed all that one held near and dear. Except one ...

The forth savior to the village he defended the village with his life and sealed the beast at the cost of his life. and the one who became the vessel was you ... Naruto! Naruto sat abnormaly quietly listening to the old man in utter disbelief. Sure he had felt differently but none the less a beast, a deamon, inside him. It cold not be.

Sasuke broke the silence with a question. What does the letter mean?!? The third let out an airy chuckle and explaind to the youths about the world of magic and how it related to the ninja arts.
End Notes:
(I'll save thee from a long boring explanation and countinue at the train station next chapter)(unless anyone wants to hear it)
The train station of nin ? by Twilight of the mist
Naruto flung his belonging over his sholder he grinned widly and chuckled to himself as he marched to platform 9 3/4. Sasuke looked at the idiot and couldent help but laugh. The trio walked to the platform and saw it bare. they looked dumbfounded, looked at their tickets and looked up half expecting something to happen. What ... The .... HELLLLLLLLLL They screemed in unison.They turned and saw a family with offensivly orange hair. Lets follow them muttered sasuke obviously. thy began running one by one into a wall. Sasuke followed, then Sakura, But Naruto Ran head first into an oncoming cart.

-2 minutes later-

That was one MEAN BITCH muttered a brused Naruto. Sasuke stiffeled a laugh. They boarded the train via Sakura dragging the stupid boys.
Twin Destiny by Twilight of the mist
Naruto Slung his luggage onto a cart and took a seat with Sasuke opposite to a boy with dark frumpled hair. Something about the boy seemed formiliar. Sasuke glanced around and saw a boy chasing a toad. He being the kind hearted soal he was picked up the toad and offered it to the boy ... and at the last minute flung it backwards into a group of girls. "TREAVOR" screemed the boy as he ran twards a storm of screams. Sasuke cut it out mutter Sakura who had just joined the group. She was the one who had a toad landing on her head therefore she was pissed. The boy across from them looked perplexed. Konichiwa said the strange pink headed girl. Harry just stared. What a strange group he thought to himself. Sakura turned to Naruto. What a jerk she muttered. Naruto looked at te boy and realised ... Harry Potter-san he exclaimed. Harry jumped and backed away slowly. Naruto he doesent speak japanese muttered Sasuke. Naruto cleared his throat and said Hello My Name is Naruto Uzumaki. Im Harry P-Potter said Harry Shakely. It took Harry a moment to realise something Naruto Uzumaki ?!? Thee Naruto Uzumaki ? .......
The legend by Twilight of the mist
Naruto and Harry sat staring at each other until Sasuke finally got bored enough to bust out his new wand and ready it to curse the Idiots.

"So" Sakura murmured "who the hell is he anyway?" Naruto turned and exploded “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN WHO THE HELL IS HE” “HE happens to be THE GREATEST WIZARD WHO EVER LIVED, HE BLOODY KILLED VOLDEMORT”

Sakura somehow fell out of her chair and saw the surrounding carts begin to empty and saw a passer-by doing a “Hail Mary”. “What the hell I thought Catholics hated us” she muttered.

Sasuke peered out the door and was met with a boot to the face "Theeeeeeeeeee Harry Potter"? A mousey girl with brown wavy hair and a genius apperance asked. Harry nodded rather dumbfoundedly. "I've read all about you" "How did you do it ?" Harry shrugged and muttered "I dont realy know I was only a baby". The girl had an expression as if someone had killed a puppy in front of her.

Sasuke brushed himself off and sat down next to Sakura (who promply fainted) He brushed Sakura to the floor and offered the girl a seat. "What is your name"? He asked gentlmanly (for once). "Hermione Granger" The girl replied. "Well, Hermione welcome to the group don't mind the weirdness its natural" he said with a smirk. Naruto promply threw a shoe at his head.

Hermione Grinned as the Two boys began beating eachother over the head with whatever they could find... Shoes... books Chocolate frogs real fro-"TREVOR" screemed Nevil as Sasuke was about to bludgeon Naruto with the poor creature ... "um... sorry about that" muttered Sasuke
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5803