TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Uzumaki Potter by Twilight of the mist

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay this may be off but im starting this off with a naruto's Pov (Wow, This had bad spelling and grammar update on 3/6/08)
A boy of age ten sat at his window gasing at the moon on a cloudless night.

He twirled a letter that a strange brown owl had dropped on his lap.

He slit it open with a snap of his wrist.

" So these claws do come in Handy sometimes " He murmered.

As he pulled the letter out a strong gust picked up and the letter flew back into his house and landed dead center in his fire place.

"SHIT" He screemed as the letter turned to ashes.

He cursed the heavens and watched as the parchment crumpled and folded into a burning mess.

He groaned in agony and walked over to the makeshift bed that he had the "luck" of being fortunate enough to have. At least having a place to keep warm in at night.

He cursed himself again and fell asleap.

As he fell asleap a cloud of smoke awaited him in his dream.

The demon fox the cause of this misery sat glaring at him.

The Boy groaned.

"This is never a good thing" he murmered "Third time this week".

"NARUTO YOU FOOL HOW COULD YOU LET YOUR FUTURE BURN" boomed the fox.

Naruto looked slyly and grinned at the beast.

"Now whose the one traped in MY gut" me murmered while continuing to grin.

"After all IM not the fool who got trapped in a KID".

"OH IM MISTER BIG BAD KITSUNE LOOKIE AT ME ... OH NO NOW IM TRAPPED IN A KID" Naruto broke into a fit of laughter.

The fox Slashed at him.

Naruto awoke with a start, "Urgh" he choaked out.

A spring had dug into his shoulder and had formed a preaty nasty mark that seemed to resemble a claw mark.

As he stood he triped forward

"DAMMIT" he ranted begore shanding up

He looked at his obsticle. A pile of letters littered his floor, he turned to his window

"Bloody Hell !?!?" he muttered

A flock of owls could be seen disapearing into the distance.

Naruto groaned in disgust as he looked at other parts of his floor.

Letters weren't the only thing that the owls left for him to clean up.
Chapter end notes: (sorry to anyone who was confused by the original draft and its horrible spelling I got a headach just from the re-reading)