The Rave by Hyuuga Miaka
Summary: Hatake Kakashi and Naruto go to a NinjaCon, looking for some good 'art books.' Little does Naruto know, these pieces of 'art' may change his life forever.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Hinata Hyuuga, Neji Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Jiraiya, Maito Gai, Anko Mitarashi, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Asuma Sarutobi, Temari, Tenten, Sasuke Uchiha, Iruka Umino, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1707 Read: 4342 Published: 10/07/07 Updated: 17/07/07
The Raver by Hyuuga Miaka
Author's Notes:
Ditto to meh last comment!

Ha ha! "I won't be needing these anymore, my love!"

-out goes my clothes-
"No, no no no! Naruto, you're just day dreaming again!" Heh... Damn it... She's awake...

"Did you say Naruto? Is he here?" Anko was hung over and angry!

"Anko, Anko, c-calm down... P-please..." My eye twitched as I thought of what to do. First I need to calm down. Alright. Done. Now, think how to get her back to sleep. Alright!

"No! You said this wouldn't happen ag--"

"Anko! Sleep!" I whispered and formed a few quick hand signs, and she fell limp. I pulled on some clean pants, and quickly walked out, shutting the door quickly behind me. Sakura coughed, about to ask what what the smell was, when I chimed up. "Alright. Follw me, and We'll get there before Sasuke and Ino know that this place even exists."

I ran out of the door, and quickly hopped to the roof. Landing softly, I ran off, loving the familiar sound of... Bare feet? What the hell? I forgot my shoes? But I didn't see them in my room...

-flash back-

Anko growled playfully as I removed her and my own clothes. I threw my shoes and underwear out of the window. I was in to much hurry to take my shoes off outside.

-end flash back-

Damn. So I guess I'll have to wear Chakra shoes. Haven't tried that for a while. A quick second of focusing, and I was wearing the glowing, flickering shoes of Chakra.

I jumped just in time to hear Naruto and Sakura hit the roof behind me. Perfect timing, even through the booze.

Smiling, I went faster, and faster, the two odd-balls following the whole time, no problem.

I skidded to a stop as I hit the ground, looking about at the Chunin Exams arena. It was full of retarted dorks that only work so they can buy drawn porno. At least I read it.

Looking about, I saw the two students landing behind me, looking fine until they stopped moving, when they began gasping for air, clawing at their throats.

I laughed, and turned around, just barely able to stifle a squeal of delight. There was my favorite kind of booth, and the KIDS were with me.

Damn.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5630