A jump back in time.A Shikamaru Nara Love story by sasuke_naruto_rivals
Summary: You are 18 and lives in Adelaide, Australia.
You fall asleep and wake up in konaha.
This is you adventure in the world of naruto.
Categories: General Fiction, OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1514 Read: 4520 Published: 26/04/07 Updated: 29/04/07

1. Enter Konaha by sasuke_naruto_rivals

2. The Great Escape by sasuke_naruto_rivals

Enter Konaha by sasuke_naruto_rivals
Author's Notes:
I do not own naruto.
INFO:
Name Raksha Sohma.
Age: 14 in Konaha. 18 in Adelaide.
Lives: in the city of Adelaide in Australia. You had lived in konaha up till you were 8. But you don’t remember. You moved to Adelaide which meant going forward in time.
Family: Mother was killed when you were 5. Was adopted by the Uchiha. They were killed when you where 8. You looked after yourself since then. Lives in the Somha main house.
Friends: Yami Graves, Miko Sohma etc.
Hobbies: Trampolining,Gymnastics,netball and shadow boxing and cloud watching.

It was a warm and sunny day and I had just finished work and was walking back to the Main house. I saw the house and started to run, i threw open the door and bolted up the stairs to my room. i walked in and dropped my bag on the floor.
i then changed out of my work clothes, and then threw them in the general direction of the clothes basket.

I then slowly made my way down the stairs. I could hear my friends arguing, like they always do. This time it sounded like it was over a history Assignment.
“Yami, Cleopatra was the queen of Egypt. She was an EGYPTIAN!” Miko sound exasperated.
“True enough Cleopatra was the QUEEN of Egypt but she was Greek!” Yami whined.
“No she’s not.”
“Yes she was”
“I’m Off” I cry as I walk out the door.
“Where are you going?” Shouted my friends
“Out to the forest. I am going to watch the clouds.”
I then walked out of the door, across the lawn, slipped on a pebble and fell face first into the freshly watered flower bed, squishing a few flowers to death before getting up and striding off into the forest.

It had been two hours since I walked into the forest, and I have been peeling mud off me as it slowly dried. I had also been getting very sleepy.
I climbed up into a tree and curled up into a ball and fell asleep.

I woke up to strange voices. There were four voices. Three Male and one female.
“What are you doing back here Itachi? You know you are not welcome back here.
'Itachi? Who is he? He sounds vaguely familiar'
“Asuma, do you know these people? Asked the voice of the female.
“Kurenai, I know you are new the rank of Jonin…
'What is a jonin?'
“But this person is responsible for the death for nearly 200 Shinobi.” Continued the person whose voice I placed the name Asuma with.
'What the hell is a Shinobi?'
I slowly crawled out along the branch that I was on and looked down. I was directly over the top of one of the men in the black clocks with red clouds.
“Y, y, you mean this is the person who killed his entire family and is now a missing ninja?” Stuttered the Female, whose name I figured out to be was Kurenai.
'Ninja? Where am I?'
“He didn’t kill everyone” Asuma replied “he left his younger Adopted sister and younger real brother alive.”
The blue dude piped in “Itachi, I thought you had killed everyone”
'He is talking about killing as though that is a good thing. I need to tell the police.'
“Everyone of importance. Sasuke was young and weak and the girl did not have the Sharingan. I did not need to kill them, Kisame.”
“Asuma, what was the girl’s name?” asked Kurenai
“I think it is Raksha or something close to it.” Mutters Asuma.
'Uwha? That’s my name! But I’ve never been here before!'
I start to crawl backwards along the branch when I hear an ominous crack.
'Uh oh!'
I jump down to a lower branch and landed awkward. I could feel myself falling and before I could stop, I found myself sprawled on top of Itachi.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted up by the other guy in the black clock with red clouds. I felt myself go flying through the air and slam into the tree I had fallen out of, and lost conscious.

I woke and slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room and looked around. The room was white and there was the smell of disinfectant and bleach. I look out of the window and saw I was in a very large town. There was four faces carved into the rock face and I blinked. “Am I in America?” I thought to myself.

I heard the door opened slowly and I rolled over and in walked Asuma.
“How is your head?” Asked Asuma
“Better, but more importantly… where am I?” I politely enquired.
“Konaha. The Village hidden in the leaves.”
“What are you saying? I’m not in Adelaide any more? I want to go home.” I cried
Asuma then asks “What is your name girl?”
I replied “Raksha Sohma. Why?”

But before Asuma could finish talking in walked three new people.
A young girl and two boys.

Next chapter in a few days! thanxs.
The Great Escape by sasuke_naruto_rivals
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
the door had just opened and in three new people had walked in.

Start:

The girl had a lock of blonde hair over one eye and her hair was up in a high ponytail. She introduced herself as Ino.
She then pointed to the boys and introduced them.
“The boy to my left is choji…
“OMG, he so needs to go on a diet”
“And the boy to my right is Shikamaru.” Concludes Ino.
“How troublesome” moans Shikamaru.
I looked at Shikamaru, and started to go red in the face.
Asuma noticed and asked if I was feeling well.
“I’m fine. Just need some fresh air. It’s stuffy in here.” I replied.
“Ok, well I will be back later on today. Don’t worry you will be safe here. Just don’t wander.” Said Asuma.
“I won’t” I say, but my fingers were crossed behind my back.
Asuma, Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru walked out of the door and closed it.
I ran to the door, threw it open and blurted
“Where are you going?”
Shikamaru rolled his eyes and said “We are going to train. How troublesome”
I nodded my head, so they knew I understood. I then looked to my left and right and saw two people with masks on. They did not look like people who would enjoy a joke.
“Um Asuma?’
“Yes?”
“Who are these people, and why are they standing next to my door?” I enquired.
I noticed Asuma suddenly appeared uncomfortable. He would not look at me in the eye.
“These people are… how do I explain this…”
“BY TELLING THE TRUTH” I exploded”
“Ok” Asuma took a deep breath and continued “they are ANBU and they are…”
“What are ANBU?” I interrupted
“As I was saying before I was interrupted, ANBU are elite Jonin. They are to stop you from leaving this room. If you really need to go to the toilet, they will escort you but don’t try anything funny. And don’t worry. They are both female.”
“Excuse me, what am I, a prisoner?” I ask
“yea” Ino sarcastically replies as she walks away.

I stormed back into my room and slammed the door behind me.
‘I know I will escape through the window’ I thought to myself as I walked across the room to the window and quietly slid it across but the window was not oiled and it squawked like a cockatoo.
The ANBU members opened the door and looked in.
“Is every thing OK, miss” one asked?
“I’m fine” I replied “just getting some fresh air”
The ANBU nodded and closed the door and went back to standing guard outside.

I casually strolled back over to the now open window and looked down.
‘Oh shit’ I thought to myself ‘I’m on the second floor.’
I carefully eased myself out along the ledge but before I was ready my foot slipped in some bird droppings and I fell, face first into the flower bed below.
I jumped up and yelled “what is it with me, and falling face first into flower beds?”
Suddenly I heard a disturbance from above. “Where is she? Go to the window. There she is!”
I looked up and saw the ANBU leaning out of the window.
“oh shit’ I swore as I ran off.
The guards yelled “STOP HER” but none heard them.

As I walked around konaha I saw all kinds of people walking around. Most of them had a blue strip of fabric with a metal triangle riveted on. It had a symbol on it.
I noticed there were a lot tied around their forehead but others had it tied on their arms, waist or neck.

I came across a training ground and I could not believe my eyes.
Right in front of me was something that looked like a balancing beam. I took of my shoes and jumped on. I did a few simple back flips and turns.
I them heard clapping from behind.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4463