An Angel by Ayama123
Summary: When you find a watch that can suck you into a whole different world what do you do?



a) Scream like heck



b) Scream like heck



c) Eat strwberries



d) meet all of the Naruto characters



e) all of the above



Well, Aarin chooses e) and gets a great adventure dealing with love, death and fighting for everything you believe in. Hope you enjoy it!!!!
sasuxoc, kakaxoc, and other random pairings.
Categories: OC-centric, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: SASUKExOC,
Challenges: SASUKExOC,
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 13243 Read: 23334 Published: 12/04/07 Updated: 05/05/07

1. Sucked into Their World by Ayama123

2. What now? by Ayama123

3. The meeting by Ayama123

4. How to start by Ayama123

5. Life here by Ayama123

6. To sing a song by Ayama123

7. Why do you help? by Ayama123

8. A visit to some friends by Ayama123

9. Death, was his name by Ayama123

10. Run by Ayama123

11. Memories by Ayama123

12. There and Back Again: Part 1 by Ayama123

13. Author's Note and Profile by Ayama123

14. There and Back Again: Part 2 by Ayama123

15. There and Back Again: Part 3 by Ayama123

16. Poetry and Prose by Ayama123

17. Back to Stay by Ayama123

Sucked into Their World by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own anything that is associated with Naruto in this fanfic. If so PLEASE Do Not Sue Me!

================
“Aarin, I love you,” the ninja said to the foreign girl in front of him. Aarin shook her head and tears started to fall down her eyes.
“No, I can’t, you can’t,” she says to him with teary eyes. “I won’t be able to go home, to my world, if I love someone here,” she turns away from him and more tears fall down her face but is silent. The ninja looked at her with wanting eyes. He needed her to be by his side, he didn’t care if she was from another world, he wanted her, he loved her. But to truly love someone, you first need to let them go.

===============

In love, you find comfort
In love, you find joy
In love, there is no reason
In love, I find you

===============

“MOM, I’m leaving now!” Aarin yells to her mother as she heads out the door of their small house nestled in the middle of suburbia.
“Kay, see you at 7!” Aarin’s mom called out of the house. Aarin jogged down the steps and made on swift right turn. It was nice to live a place that wasn’t that crowded, always nice people, nice friends and nice boys, okay, really nice. Soon, our main character walks up a little hill to a bus stop waiting for, of course, you guessed it the BUS.
“Aari!” a voice said behind our main character. Aarin turned to see her friend, Rita.
“Hey, Ree, what’s up?” Aarin asks her friend.
“Nothing much, except that did you see that Naruto episode last night?”

Ayama123 < that’s me: Yes, I know what you’re probably thinking: YES! Finally to something about Naruto! -_- I was going to get there. SO WAIT

“It was so sad,” Rita continues. “Why did the Hokage have to die!” she yells in fake agony falling on her knees.
“Ree, you are so over-reacting,” Aarin says to her over-dramatic friend. “And plus, you need to catch up on Naruto, I’m already finished with the manga.”
“Already! I’m still on 243!” she screams with utter surprise. Aarin laughs. It’s not one of those hearty laughs or one of the giggle freak ones, or a spasm but a nice angelic laugh. Rita stopped her acting and listened to Aarin laugh. She could never get sick of that sound, it was something that made her day brighten up.
“Sorry, Ree, you are just too much of a drama queen,” Aarin says apologizing.
“It’s okay, anyway, what you doing after school?”
“Well, Mom and Alex won’t be home til 7, so I think I might hang at the library.” Rita sighs, Aarin was a total bookworm, you can’t keep her away from books for twenty minutes or else she would go insane.
“I could have guessed,” Rita says in reply, “But if you’re bored with your books, then I wouldn’t mind if you came over,”
“Rita, I can’t survive without my books,” Aarin says grasping her friends shoulders and shaking her.
“And I thought I was the drama queen,” Rita says to herself.
“You are the drama queen,” Aarin says as if reading her thoughts. Rita wasn’t surprised, for some strange reason she had this power to read minds, but never the good stuff like if a guy had a crush on her or the answers to the science test and so on.
“Hey the bus is here!” the two friends say in unison.

============

Love is something precious
Love is something kind
Love is something you can have
If you put it on your mind

============
What now? by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Ha! my second chapter, hope you like it
Aarin liked her school, yes you are probably thinking: Ew, she likes school! But it was small and full of many interesting people and clichés. The popular jocks (were isn’t one?), the coolio folios, the athletics, the musically talented, the average people and the nerds. Rita and Aarin were in the average group and Rita always wondered why, Aarin was pretty; brown eyes, black brown hair a mature body[Do NOT get any ideas], funny, smart, athletic, a good singer and pretty much perfect in every way, except that maybe she smiled too much and had really large mood swings but other than that, perfect. But her response would always be “A dead fish can always go with the current, why not go against it?”
“Aarin is really a good friend,” Rita says to herself as she sees her helping a freshman with some homework. It was Free period and Rita and Aarin would always seem to be in the library after lunch. (Oh, by the way, Rita and Aarin are in their junior year in high school) Soon the school day was almost over and Aarin waits for her friend by her locker. Rita is rummaging through her loose papers trying to find the ones she needs, yes she was not very organized.

===========

Aarin: Not at all
Rita: Hey, thanks a lot, Aari,
Ayama123: Hey this is supposed to be my fanfic! You just come in here and write whatever you want!
Rita: We just did, and anyway, as the main character’s best friend I believe I am entitled to do this!
Ayama123: I CREATED YOU! You are supposed to do whatever I type!
Rita: So?
Aarin: Rita, shut up, and anyway it was my fault I was first to barge in.
Ayama123: Thank you, Aarin, unlike your friend I am so glad that there is someone here who knows what they’re supposed to do.
Rita: Can I kill you?
Aarin: Rita!
Ayama123: LET ME CONTINUE! Think of the poor people who are reading this thinking: Oh my gosh! This writer sucks she lets her own characters take over her story, how pathetic is that!
Aarin: I’m pretty sure that’s not what they’re thinking
Ayama123: please……let…..me…..continue…………………`faint`
Aarin: Ah! Our writer has died!
Ayama123: Not yet
Rita: Oh darn
Ayama123: [urge to kill rising to level 5.74  not a very nice level either]

=============

I look at your face and she your smile
Why do you not notice?
My love for you rising everyday
I love you

================

Anyway, thanks to that interruption of my characters I had to waste valuable space and time. Aarin makes her way the Glendale public library, her second favorite place in the world, her first favorite place is actually the Glendale Beach, the beach where Aarin’s father took her and Alex, Aarin’s older sister, to before he died.
Aarin loved the library, it was quiet, reserved and a place where she can let her imagination go free, the first thing she did was go the lounge where she set her backpack next to a chair and snuggly curled herself into a comfy armchair. She started her homework.

**
Aarin: Oh by the way, what is the displacement of a boy going 30ft/hr east relative to the car going 50mi/hr and turning…..
Ayama123: Um, now is not the right time to do that
Aarin: sorry :3
Ayama123: you are forgiven
**

Aarin finished her homework and took her backpack up to the second floor. Yep, it was that big. She went straight to the comic book section and decided to look at an old book, yep, Naruto manga chapter 1. She convinced the librarians that they should get manga saying that it would increase their popularity among teenagers, so they did and she was right, she rarely is. She loved Naruto, and couldn’t wait to read it once again, not to mention reading the Kakashi Gaiden series, once again. It would bring her to tears seeing Obito saying Kakashi’s famous line: Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash. As Aarin reached for the book she saw a light glow to her left she looked down the dark hallways created by the many shelves and saw the light flash one more time.
“Strange, shouldn’t the lights be on?” she asks herself as she walks towards the blinking lights. Aarin reaches into her backpack and pulls out a small flashlight. I swear she has everything in that backpack of hers, from movies to ipod speakers to packed strawberries, seriously everything.

**
Aarin: I like to be prepared.
Ayama123: for what a terrorist bombing?
Aarin: That’s real nice
Ayama123: sorry but for my alter ego you are pretty strange
Aarin: ……….. [glare]
**

Aarin turns on her flashlight and directs to the flickering light. The beam lands on a circular object. She goes down to pick it up, it’s a watch. You know one of those old colonial watches on chains, a really nice one in fact.
“Wow, I always wanted one of these, but it belongs to someone else,” she says turning it over and unexpectedly was embossed into the golden watch was in curling letters:
*This is property of Aarin Grace Tagami, the Next Dimensions Traveler and Bringer of Faith.*
“No way,”
*Yes way,* the letter swirled into these two words.
“…”Aarin was speechless, here in her hand was some strange watch that can reply to her thoughts. “What is this kind of like one of those fanfics where the main character gets sucked into another world?” she asks the watch.
*Possibly, and you read to many fanfictions,*
“Thanks, but what happens next?”
*This,* and with that the hands on the watch turn at an amazing speed and the library slowly disappeared into deep space, like the outer space, thing complete with half off stars and there is a special sale in aisle 5 for the Big Dipper set only $13.78!
Ayama123: Sorry got carried away
Aarin feels herself being sucked into another dimension, but where?

=============

Where are you?
How come you called me from the darkness?
I still can’t find you, my Guardian Angel

=============
The meeting by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Hello! Sorry it took so long! Anyway here is the next chapter and please review! It's good to get comments
You sure have improved, Sasuke,” Kakashi says to his former student.
“Well, I have learned from the best,” the jounin replies. It has been 5 years since, Sasuke was convinced to return to Konoha, both killing Itachi and Orochimaru, but no one really knew why he returned.
“She told me to come back,” would be Sasuke’s reply if asked why. Sasuke charged at his former sensei with half power knowing his sensei also would give only half of his power.
“Sasuke is so cool!” Sakura screams in joy from the sidelines. Still one of the many hopeful fangirls, Sakura waits for the right moment to win Sasuke’s heart. Even at 18, Sakura never seems to give up on that hope.
“Ok, this is the day where I let Sasuke fall for me!” Sakura thinks to herself getting herself worked up. Naruto looks at her with a smile, he knew that Sakura‘s heart would always be for Sasuke, now they were friends and nothing more and found someone who wanted to be his friend from the very start. He looks at his fellow jounin battling with Kakashi. Five years past since that day where Sasuke and Naruto fought, the day where Sasuke left Konoha to pursue power. Now, that was all a distant memory, a bygone. Sasuke does a formation of hand signs and brings his hand towards to ground.
“Hoka-Zensekai shookan shimasu jutsu!” [I think it means “other world summon” jutsu]
“Awesome, a whole new summoning jutsu!” Sakura screams with joy staring at her idol as the dust settles but when everything clears there is something there that Sakura did not want to see.
“It’s a girl!” Naruto says in surprise as he leaps to where Sasuke was cradling an unconscious girl in his arms. Sakura leaps after him.

==========================

“She’s so calm,” Sasuke thinks to himself as he sets the strange girl that he summoned onto the grass of the training ground. “Her hair is so soft,”

**
Sasuke: You’re kidding right?
Ayama123: What do you mean by that?
Sasuke: Well, sure she was pretty cute, but it’s not like I’d fall for her at first sight
Ayama123: IT”S MY FANFIC! I get to decide what you feel, do, think etc.! What do I seem like to people these days some person who just doesn’t matter! [sniff sniff]
Aarin: Sasuke, look what you done you made our author cry!
Sasuke: [blush] Gomene
Ayama123: See you listen to Aarin! Why not me!
Sasuke: Cuz, she’s cute
Ayama123: WAHHHHHHHHHHH
Aarin: Sasuke, you are such an egotistical, lowlife, outrageous, despicable, disgraceful meathead! Dear writer, I don’t think he meant it, I think you are really cute!
Sasuke: she called me an egotistical, lowlife, outrageous, despicable, disgraceful meathead [engage in emo mode in 23.64 seconds, commencing countdown!]
Ayama123: Thank you, Sasuke I’m going to make you embarrass yourself in the next chapter as your punishment!
Sasuke: TOO CRUEL! I already had Aarin call me a meathead!
Aarin: Well you are one, but maybe that’s a little too harsh isn’t it? Maybe he just trips or something, that would be a reasonable punishment I think,
Ayam123: Aarin, you are way too nice, I think you are absolutely right! Sasuke, thanks to your girlfriend here I have decided to give you a less deserved punishment!
Sasuke: Girlfriend????!!!!!!???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Aarin: No one said anything about girlfriend and I thought that Sakura was going to get Sasuke?
Ayama123: SHHH!!! I hadn’t decided yet so bear with me for right now, ok?
Sasuke: stupid writer
Aarin: [slap] Sasuke!
Ayama123: Well, we’ll leave Aarin into beating up Sasuke for me so CONTINUING WITH THE STORY!
**

“Well, what do we have here?” Kakashi inquires scrutinizing her in such a way that made the team a bit tense. He nods and stokes his chin in a questioning manner.
“What is it, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asks Kakashi.
“She’s unconscious,” was his blatant reply. Sakura hits her sensei on the head.
“I think we knew that, Kakashi-san,” she says angrily, Naruto agreeing and then looks at the girl.
“You didn’t need to hit me Sakura! And anyway, she also isn’t from around here, and probably not even from this world,” Kakashi says suddenly getting serious. The team stares at him in shock. Who was this girl? Why did she come from Sasuke’s jutsu? Why was she holding a red backpack? Those were the questions asked by the former Team Kakashi to themselves, ok, Naruto asked the red backpack question, but that’s kind of obvious.
How to start by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
WOOHOO my next chapter!!!!!!!!! Thank you for those peeps who reviewed!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I hope you like sooner or later I'll introduce Aarin comepletely to you. So please wait and review!
And if you want to send me pics on what you think Aarin would look like.
“Where am I?” Aarin says fluttering her eyes.
“It looks like she’s coming to,” a very familiar sounding voice came from the area around her.
“Who is that? Wait!” Aarin slowly remembers her warping moment at the library and the really sarcastic watch. “I hate that watch, what did it do?”
“She’s really cute,” another familiar voice says. Then a punch is heard and a moan of pain.
“Baka! I thought you just got hooked with Hinata! You Lousy TWO-TIMER NARUTO!”
“Sakura-chan, you didn’t need to hit me!”
Aarin’s mind exploded. She was in the world of NARUTO! She quickly got up and saw Team Kakashi surrounding her. They looked older then when they were in the Shippudden Chronicles and Sasuke was there.
“Did I miss a certain manga chapter or something? Anyway, they can’t be real, this is all an illusion, Aarin, all an illusion,” Aarin said trying to convince herself that she actually wasn’t just sucked into the Naruto world.
“Ohayo, Imooto-san (little sister), you were unconscious for a while are you okay?” Sakura asks sweetly to her reaching for her arm. Aarin freaked out.
“AAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” she screams. In a rush, both Kakashi and Sakura dove in to cover the mouth of the screaming girl. She freaked out even more and kicked Kakashi in the gut and ran off. Groans of pain were heard behind her but she didn’t stop running it was just way too freaky for her.
“Why did you have to send me here!” she said as she pulls out her watch.
*Isn’t this what you wanted?* it asked.
“NO!”
*Positive?*
“Ok, maybe, it would’ve been cool to meet them but not like this!” Aarin was getting desperate and then she realized that her red backpack was no longer in her hand, she looks around and notices that she is on top of a river bank and she looks at her watch again.
*If you really want a better introduction then you’ll get one*
“What do you mean by that?” Aarin says angrily but then suddenly gets drowsy. She starts to fall. “Wait!” she thinks as she finds herself unable to move, “Someone catch me, don’t let me fall, I hate……..” everything blacked out.
Sasuke watches as the mysterious girl slowly faint heading for the river, he acted fast, catching her before she landed in the water. Her clothes were wet but everything else seemed fine. He carried her out of the river and set her down on the bank watching her breathe slowly but she was breathing. He looked at her carefully, there was something about this girl that seemed to draw him to her, but what was it? He reached out a hand and stroked her wet brown hair, which still felt soft.
“What was it that made her so amazing? Who was she? Is she the one from my dream?” Sasuke remembered about the woman in his dreams.
“Sasuke, go return to your friends, to your home, there you can meet me,” the woman would say.
And one night, Sasuke answered her, “If I go will I really see you?”
“Perhaps, but you need to look in the right places,” with that she left his dreams for the rest of his life and all he has to remember of her are by those dreams and the touch of her hair on his hands.
“This may be her,” he says aloud to himself as he gets one more look at her, he hears the rest of his team behind him.
“There they are!” Sakura says joyfully.

===================

“Where am I?” Aarin finds herself asking herself once again. Then memories came rushing to her head, the library, the sadistic watch, Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke. “Why is he here? Maybe he killed Itachi? Anyway, I think I’m on someone’s back,” Aarin opened her eyes and saw in front of her a blob of silver hair.
“Hoe!” Aarin jumped from where she was and landed on the ground.
“Oh, I see you finally woke up,” Kakashi says to the frightened girl.
“Imooto-san, are you okay? You sure did sleep a lot,” Sakura says sweetly to her. Aarin nods in fright.
“Demo, can you tell me where I am?”
“So-ka, you are in Konohagakure, the hidden village of the leaves,” Kakashi answers.
“Where?” Aarin asks, even though she knows exactly where she is.
“Sasuke, that guy over there summoned you from your home, so you probably don’t remember much,” Sakura says.
“No, I think I remember falling into a deep space, but then everything blacked out and then I woe up here,”
“Yeah, and I got hurt in the process,” Kakashi says referring to his gut that was plummeted by Aarin’s Super Kick.
“SUMINASEN!!!!” Aarin says freaking out and bowing to him as a sign of apologizing.
“It’s okay,” Kakashi says patting her on the head, “Oh, and by the way, I’m Kakashi Hatake, the girl is Sakura Haruno, the yellow one is Naruto Uzumaki, and the blue one over there is Sasuke Uchiha,” Kakashi says introducing the jounins on his team.
“Nice to meet you, my name is Aarin Tagami,” she said with a smile.
“Kawaii!” Sakura screams and hugs Aarin tightly.
“Uh, demo, Haruno-san, can you let me go?” Aarin said half-way to death.
“Sakura, you’ll kill her at that rate,” Sasuke says making Sakura quickly let go of her.
“Arigato, Uchiha-san,” she says smiling at him. Sakura looks at her strangely and then at Sasuke.
“So, how old are you?” Kakashi asks.
“I’m 16, why?”
“You look younger than that,” Kakashi says.
“I get that a lot, my friend…..” Aarin suddenly remembers Rita.
“You know you look like you’re 14 or something, but I guess that’s what makes you really cute!” the memoir Rita said to Aarin.
“You look so cute today, Imooto-chan! You look like a middle schooler!” Alex said.
“Hello, my little cutie,” Aarin’s mom would say.
“Ohayo, Miss cute tenshi,” Dad said.
Tears suddenly came to Aarin’s eyes. “Rita-chan, Onee-chan, Okaa-san, Otou-san,”
“Do you miss them?” Naruto asks her bending down to her level. Aarin nodded sadly.
“Well then, as the next Hokage, I will make sure that you will return home!” Naruto says with determination. “Demo, where do you live?” Naruto says naively. Aarin laughs making Naruto blush a bit, “what a nice laugh,” he thinks looking at the girl in front of him.
“Arigato, Uzumaki-san, if you do that for me then I will always believe in you, okay!” she says her face cleared of tears.
“First, shouldn’t she see, Hokage-sama?” Sasuke asks interrupting the adoration fest.
“Yes, that would be better, she can find you a place to stay, while you’re here,” Kakashi says picking up Aarin’s stuff and lending her a hand. She gladly takes it and pulls herself up. She notices that she’s wet and freaks out.
“You nearly fell into the river when you fainted, so you got a bit wet,” Sakura explains. Aarin nods understanding.
“You know it will help if we knew more about you,” Kakashi started breaking a continuing silence as they walk towards the main area of the village. “You can start with your likes, dislikes and dreams.”
“Well, that’s quite a way to introduce someone,” Aarin replied, “Well, I like strawberries, chocolate, flowers and books, I dislike almost nothing and my dream is to be the best person that I can be.” Kakashi looks at the strange girl, she was definitely something different, her smile, her eyes, her hair, her attitude it was all different and foreign but that’s what made her seem amazing. He smiles at her and continues walking.
Life here by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
HELLO MY FAITHFUL READERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway 5th chapter is here!
“So, let me get this straight, Sasuke somehow summoned this girl from a total different world and you want to find some way to bring her back and on top of that you want ME to give her a place to stay!” the Hokage says.
“Yeah,” the lazy Copy-ninja answers. Tsunade gives him a look and then looks at Aarin. She was a pretty girl, long brown locks, big brown eyes and yet she wore strange clothing.
“Godaime-sama, please to feel obligated to help me, I really don’t want to be a nuisance,” Aarin says apologetically to the Hokage. The blonde looks at her strangely but rubs it off.
“It’s ok, if Kakashi insists on it then nothing will get my conscious clean if I don’t,”
“Arigato-gozaimasu,” she said bowing.
“No need to bow, anyway there is a bath house lodge that’s looking for extra hands, maybe if your interested…..”
“I’ll take it!” she says eagerly. “I need to make a living quick, I wouldn’t want to dependent on anyone,”
“Very well, you can head down now,” the Hokage says dismissing her. Aarin bows and heads to the door.
“Kakashi,” the Hokage says to the jounin when Aarin leaves.
“Hai,”
“Keep an eye on her, I want your team to watch her 24/7,”
“For what reason?” the lazy ninja asks.
“She seems to be hiding something, and I think she’s been here before,” Tsunade says bluntly. Kakashi looks at her in disclosure.
“She seems to know something that she’s not telling us, and give me a report of what she does, the people around her etc.”
“You’re making me into a stalker,” he replies but agrees.
“And plus make sure you record the reactions of the guys around her,”
“What?”
“Personal interest,” the Hokage says slyly and then dismisses him. Kakashi walks out of the room bewildered. What on earth why would Tsunade want a record of the reactions of the guys around her? He looks at Aarin smiling her way through life. He suddenly knew why when he saw the eyes of many men around her. He smiles, “Well, Tsunade-sama if you want me to do so then, all right,”

====================

Ayama123: Kakashi is a PERV!!!!
Kakashi: Well, thank you [mope]
Ayama123: I still love you Kashi-kun!!! [hug]
Aarin: I seriously do not get what she sees in him
Rita: who would I mean he only has like one eye
Ayama123: technically he does have two eyes, but his left eye was cut and obtained the shar..ansdufgp muffle muffle muffle
Kakashi: Spoilers=NOT ALLOWED!
Ayama123: [pout] Kashi-kun made me sad, [puppy eyes]
Kakashi: [blush] [eyes of sympathy]
Rita: you have got to be kidding me and it’s not even the 5th chapter and we already get Kakashi lowered to a push-over freak
Aarin: that was really mean even for you Ri
Rita: don’t you agree though?
Aarin: [think….think…think] yeah I guess so
Kakashi: I am surrounded by a bunch of lowlives.
Ayama123: Excuse them, my audience, but you probably noticed the trend where my characters seem to BUTT IN WHEN THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO!!!!!
Naruto: Ha! You said ‘butt’
Ayama123: [slap]
Naruto: ow, that hurt
Ayama123: Do you want more hurt? [evil eye glare, don’t worry only level 2.38]
Naruto: no
Ayama123: thought so, MOVING ON!

=================


“Hatake-san, so are you going to be watching me from now on?” Aarin asks as they walk through the crowded streets of Konoha. The Copy-Ninja looks at her with a surprised look that soon disappeared.
“Hai, how’d you know?”
“You face told all,” she said then spots a souvenir shop. She quickly runs to it and looks at all the little trinkets in utter joy.
“They are so cute!” she cries as the jounin walks up to her.
“She acts like a 13 year-old,” he thinks to himself.
“Sorry, if I act like a teenager, since I am one,” Aarin says answering his thoughts with a pout.
“So you can read minds?” he asks.
“No, I just can read faces well,”
“And yet she fails to realize that she is gaining a fanclub,” Kakashi says to himself with annoyance eyeing the group of guys and girls following their every move. Weird, I know but don’t ask, Aarin is just the type of person that people are drawn to.
“This one looks like you!” she says smiling pointing to green grass plant and in fact it did actually look like Kakashi. He smiled; she was definitely different but cute all the same. It took quite a while for them to get to the bathhouse but all was well.
“Hello, what can I do for you?” the attendant asks.
“I’m here to apply for the job opening,” Aarin explains. The attendant takes off her glasses and looks at her carefully then she looks at Kakashi with interest and then at Aarin.
“You’re hired!” she says with her face full of joy.
“So quickly?” Aarin asks skeptically.
“We hardly have any costumers at all, but with you we might have success! By the way, my name is Chiharu Onozaka,” the over-dramatic attendant said with a flourish. Chiharu was about 20 years old, brown hair, blue eyes and looked like any normal lady. Chiharu showed her the bathhouse with Kakashi right behind them. It was pretty big, the main inn/lodge/restaurant area branched out to the different baths and saunas.
“Ok, first you’ll start off serving as a waitress in the restaurant,” Chiharu said giving her a bag. “Here’s your uniform, now go and change and be back here in 5 minutes!”
“DEMO!” the reluctant Aarin screams as Chiharu shoves her into a changing room.
“My guess, you’ll be her body-guard,” Chiharu says to Kakashi. He nods not looking up from his book. You know haven’t you always wondered what he reads? Hm, a mystery of the universe that can never be solved.
“You better take good care of her then, if you don’t a lot of people will get pissed,” Chiharu says walking off, “Me being one of them,”
“I will,”
To sing a song by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
HELLO!! A special thanks to www.niehs.nih.gov for the lyrics! And I do not own Naruto so don't sue me!!!!!!!
*So how are you doing do far?* the watch says.
“Well, I guess it’s okay,” Aarin replies carefully looking at her uniform.
*Put your arms through the smaller holes,*
“Thanks,” Aarin says with a bit of annoyance in her words.
*Are you mad at me?*
“Well, you did send me here without my permission,”
*But this is what you dreamed of*
“I might have, but now that I’m here, no one trusts me, no one knows me, no one loves me,” Aarin says slumping against the wall of her room. It was one of the dorm rooms that the staff used. She looked at her surroundings. It definitely wasn’t home but it was a room. She felt tears come to her eyes.
*Don’t cry*
“Why shouldn’t I, I’m away from everything familiar to me, I’m not home,”
*Maybe you can make it home*
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Aarin asks out loud in anger. Her voice echoes in the room. She mentally scolds herself and sets herself down at the bed. She reaches for her backpack and pulls out her wallet. Her family’s photo was in one of the flaps. She smiles as she sees her father, her mother and her sister all smiling at her.
“Hello, otou-san, okaa-san, nee-chan, how are you guys? Do you miss me? I miss you,” Aarin says to the photograph. “I should go now, I have work,” she says finishing putting on her uniform, ”Stay safe!” she says putting the wallet back into her backpack. “I love you!”


=======================

“Yah, Kakashi! I heard that Aarin-chan was here!” the number-one loudmouth ninja says coming into the bathhouse lounge.
“Naruto-baka, why are you always so loud,” Sakura says coming in after him and Sasuke after her, and a timid Hinata after them.
“She should be serving at the restaurant,” he says not looking up from his book and points to the entrance to the restaurant. They all walk in.
“Irasshaimase!” a familiar voice says. Stares and blushes enveloped the group of shinobi. Aarin was wearing a yukata and looked awfully cute in it. Her long, silky, brown hair was up and sakura flowers decorated it.
“That was your uniform?” Kakashi asks raising his eyebrow. She nods.
“Do you like it? I thought that it was pretty cute,” she says with a smile. Okay, I think I’ll stop saying that she smiles every time, you are probably sick of it now, so remember whenever Aarin says something cute or anything else in general, she smiles, okay, got it, good. MOVING ON!{I used too many commas in that last one}
“May I take your order?” Aarin asks the shinobi as they sit down. They tell her what they would like and she heads towards the kitchen.
“She’s so cute! Don’t you think Hinata?” Sakura asks. The shy ninja nods in agreement.
“I’m so glad that we get to watch her!” Sakura says in joy.
“What has gotten into you?” Kakashi asks with eyebrows raised.
“I really don’t know, it’s just that being around her, makes me want to get to know her, be friends with her, protect her,” a silence overcomes the group. Slowly but surly they all agree.

===========================

“How did I get myself into this?” Aarin tells herself as she watches the little crowd gather around her. She sees Team Kakashi and some other shinobi. A chill went down her spine; she hated to be in front of a crowd, not to mention to sing in front of a crowd. “I am so killing Chiharu for this,” she says to herself.


“Aarin-chan, you’re going to have to sing,” Chiharu whispers to Aarin a little while back.
“HO-EE!!!!!” was the reply. “W……Why me?”
“You have to, my dad says that we need some entertainment quick in the lobby area!” and with that Chiharu pulled her away from her bodyguards.
“Here,” Chiharu says giving her the microphone. “Good luck, feel free to sing whatever you want,” and with that the over-dramatic attendant left the young girl stranded on the stage.
“Think, Aarin, think, what’s a song you know,” she thinks to herself as she watches the lights turn to her. She looks outside and sees the sun set behind the blue mountains, her head was filled with confidence. “That’s it the SOUND OF MUSIC!” that musical was her favorite. She inhaled and the words left her mouth.

“Edelweiss, Edelweiss,
Every morning you greet me,
Small and White,
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me..

Blossoms of snow may you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow forever

Edelweiss Edelweiss
Bless my home land forever”

Applause filled the lobby of the room. Aarin bowed and she was about to leave the stage but then encores where suddenly wanted.

“Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens;
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels;
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles;
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings;
These are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes;
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes;
Silver-white winters that melt into springs;
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.”

=================================

“She’s good,” Naruto exclaims as Aarin was forced to sing yet another song. Everyone nods except for Sasuke. I mean, he’s not really the guy who would nod, but he would probably say ‘uh’ or ‘eh’. It gets really annoying when he does that……….WE LOVE YOU SASUKE!!!! [by the way that was not me, it just happened to be my invisible friend………Jill, yeah she’s a big fan of Sasuke, yeah]





MOVING ON! (hey maybe that can be my catch phrase, like Naruto’s ‘Believe it!”) Anyway….

“I know you
I walked with you once upon a dream.
I know you
The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
Yes, I know it's true
that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once
the way you did once upon a dream”

Sasuke repeats the words in his head, why did she sing the song that seemed to read his thoughts, You’ll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

“Ten minutes ago
I saw you,
I looked up when you came
Through the door.
My head started reeling,
You gave me the feeling
The room had no ceiling
Or floor.
Ten minutes ago,
I met you
And we murmured our
How-do-you-do's,
I wanted to ring out the bells,
And fling out my arms,
And to sing out the news.
I have found her,
She's an angel
With the dust of the stars in her eyes.
We are dancing,
We are flying,
And she's taking me back to the skies.
In the arms of my love
I'm flying
Over mountain and meadow and glen.
And I like it so well
That for all I can tell,
I may never come down again.
I may never come down to earth again.”






“Tenshi, my angel,” a voice whispers.
Why do you help? by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!!
“You were so good,” Sakura says to Aarin when she left the stage area.
“Arigato, I really don’t like to sing in front of people, it makes me all nervous,”
“There’s no need to be nervous, cuz you were great!” Naruto yells with a thumbs up. Hinata nods in agreement. Aarin smiles at them.
“Finally, they get hooked, I was beginning to wonder if he’d ever find out,” Aarin thinks and then looks to Kakashi and Sasuke. “I’m glad that he’s back in Konoha, I always wanted him to stay,”
“Daijogu?” Sakura asks the spaced out girl.
“Ahhhh, nothing I was just spacing out,” she says nervously. Sakura looks at her and then at Sasuke.
“Does she like him?” Sakura asks uncertainly and with regret.
“Don’t worry, Sakura, he’s all yours,” Aarin says answering her thoughts and walks away. Sakura looks at her. Who was she? Why was she so kind? What made it so that I want to like her so much?

================================

“You guys help yourself to the baths, I’m going to clean up,” Aarin tells her fellow colleagues. They consented and left. Aarin picked up a broom and started to sweep the deserted restaurant.
“You are too kind!” Sakura says hugging her.
“Haruno-san, you…..are…squishing me,” she gasps.
“Gomene,”
“Why do you call everyone so formally?” Hinata asks.
“She’s gotten more outgoing, score 1 for Hinata!” Aarin thinks, “Well, I only met you guys this afternoon, so it would be rude to do so, but I’m glad that I did meet you,”
“SHAME ON YOU!” a voice outside screams. Aarin quickly goes to the window and peers outside. She sees a girl on her knees looking at the ground crying and an older woman towering over her. The older woman slapped the girl repeatedly. Aarin ran to the door.
“What do you think you were doing! You disgraced our name! Getting married to that insolent fool! Do you actually think that I will let you! No! You tramp! Yaro! Teme! Baka! Taho!”
“I would stop there if I were you,” Aarin says.
“Who the hell are you butting into our business?!” the woman screams at her.
“I’m not butting in, I’m just trying to defend this girl,” she says without fear.
“Do young people even know their place nowadays!”
“We do and I’m pretty sure that our place isn’t someplace where we can get tortured,” she says bending down to the crying girl.
“Don’t you dare touch that filthy animal!” the woman screams at Aarin pushing her away from the girl.
“Just to give you a heads up, that crying girl over there isn’t an animal, she’s a girl, and I think she would like to be treated like one,” Aarin said her eyes dark from anger as she gets up pointing to the girl.
“What makes you think you can criticize my judgments! That girl over there is a beast! A filthy animal, that I can never call my own daughter ever again! She shouldn’t deserve to be my daughter!”
“So she doesn’t deserve a mother like you? Of all people she can’t deserve you? Do all women get the child they dream of? A perfect child? What makes you think that anyone can be perfect? Are you so perfect that you can look down on her! Were you so faultless that you didn’t commit one single sin! If you did live that life then tell me! Tell me and I will take back everything I said!” Aarin says her eyes full of anger. The shinobi watch her as Aarin defends the girl. Why was she protecting someone she didn’t even know?
“You said that we need to know our place as adolescents but I’m beginning to think that maybe YOU need to know your own place as a mother and as a decent woman!” The woman drew back in fear as Aarin walked towards her.
“So tell me is it true that you are so perfect that you can abuse your own daughter?” Aarin says her eyes bloodshot. “You’re not answering me,”
“I disown her, she is no longer my daughter,” the woman said quickly and ran away.

==========================

“Why did you do that?” the girl says looking up at Aarin. They were in the lobby and Aarin wrapped a warm blanket around the young woman.
“It’s not right to do something like what your mother did,” she started sweeping the lobby avoiding eye contact with the girl and the shinobi watching her. “Sometimes I can’t help myself, when I see something like that happening I need to….help,”
A strange silence filled the room.
“AARIN-CHAN!” Chiharu’s voice screams clearing the silence.
“Onozaka-san, why do you have to be so loud?” Aarin says annoyed.

========================

“Thank you so much for taking care of me,” Aarin says bowing to the shinobi as they are about to leave.
“That’s what we do,” Naruto says giving her a thumbs up. She smiles at him. “He definitely is the same old Naruto,” she thinks to herself.
“I’ll see you tomorrow!” Aarin says waving goodbye to the Shinobi.
“Hey, thank’s so much, you practically saved the business!” Chiharu says cheerfully.
“What are you talking about?” Aarin asks as the two walk to their dorms.
“Well, we didn’t get that many costumers, and since it’s a large ground we needed extra support and you gave it to us!” Chiharu says with a grin.
“All I did was sing off tune and served people at a restaurant,” Aarin says monotonously.
“That’s not true! Dad even said that he was going to raise your payment if you just sing every night!” Chiharu’s dad owned the bath house and was proud of it.
“Well, that’s a relief, I just hope Mira gets enough sleep after what happened,” Aarin says referring to the poor girl she saved an hour before. Chiharu nodded in agreement.
“You’re really kind Aarin-chan, I’m surprised that you don’t have a boyfriend,”
“Boyfriend? I just came to Konoha today, do you actually think that I’ll get a boyfriend this quickly?”
Chiharu looks thoughtful and then nod her head rapidly. Aarin bonks her on the head.
“Ow, that hurt,” she says whining.
“You sound like Rita-chan,” Aarin says depressed all of a sudden.
“Was she your friend?”
“Yeah, she was my best friend,”
“Do you miss her?”
Aarin nods and unlocks her room. “Yeah, I really miss her, I wonder if she misses me though,” a small tear falls from her big brown eyes even though there was a smile on her face.
“Anyway, thank you so much for employing me, I don’t know what I would have done,” Aarin says bowing to her.
“Don’t mention it,” Chiharu says and walks away.

========================

*You seem to be doing well,* the watch said into Aarin’s thoughts.
“No thanks to you,” she says vexed and lies down on her bed. She stares at the ceiling.
“Yah, ususai dokei! Will I ever get back to my world?” Aarin asks.
*So I’ve been lowered to the “annoying watch”?*
“Yeah, and answer my question,”
*Why are you so nice to the shinobi and not to me?”
“You’re not answering my question,”
“You might,”
“What do you mean I might, I need to go back, I can’t stay here forever,” she says starting to get angry.
*Just make the most of it*
“How, the shinobi don’t trust me, Tsunade-sama doesn’t trust me, no one likes me,”
*How dense are you?*
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
*Even though you just came today, you made friends with many, because you were just your smiling self*
“Arigato, demo I really want to go back,”
*Just enjoy your time here and then you might go back*
“I hate you,”
*Thank you*
A visit to some friends by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
NEXT CHAPPIE!!!!!!! Please read and review!!!!!!
“Chiharu-chan, can I take the morning off?” Aarin says peeking into her room.
“OIHVkawhyasareohyoudfsohtupnegsohbearly?” was her reply.
“What?”
“Why are you up so early?” the dreary Chiharu says, “It’s 3 in the morning,”
“It is? Oh, so can I take the morning off?”
“This is your second day here and you want a day off?”
“I’ll quit if you want then,” Aarin says slyly.
“IYE! You can have the morning off!”
“Ok, see you!” she says triumphantly and closes her door.
She walks to her room and quickly changes into her PE clothes.

============================

Ayama123: You really do keep everything in that backpack
Aarin: well, sorry but you are the one who made me up
Ayama123: Well, what else do you have in that backpack of yours?
Aarin: Hm, my change of clothes, textbooks, two notebooks, a water bottle, umbrella, lunch, strawberries, dried mangos, toiletries, money, socks, and a few other things
Ayama123: You keep socks in you backpack?
Aarin: yep, what if it suddenly starts raining and I need and extra pair?
Ayama123: I’m starting to think that maybe you’ve gone a bit too far with the backpack thing
Aarin: Fine, I’ll get rid of my socks

================================

Aarin took her textbooks out of her backpack and set them on the little nightstand by her table, she folded her yukata and set it on her bed. She is really organized; I think I might have said that before. She grabbed the watch and put it in her short’s pocket. She slipped on her sneakers that she wore the day before, put her backpack on her shoulder and went out the door.
She walked through the barely light streets of Konoha; well what do you expect it’s three in the morning. Her eyes ventured to all the wonderful sights. She went to where the training grounds were. She looked for the specific one she wanted to see. On the way, she spotted a bunch of wildflowers.
“These are perfect,” she says to herself. She starts off once again and finds her destination. She stared at the slab of stone with names carved into it.
“Oh darn, I forgot what its name was, it’s something like the War memorial or something,” Aarin says hitting herself. She snaps out of her self-torture and kneels in front of it. She looks at all the names and whispers a prayer for each one. She stopped when she found a particular name: Uchiha Obito.
“Ohayo, Obito-san, how are you today?” she says cheerfully to the memorial.
“Kakashi seems to be doing ok, I think he misses you a lot, do you miss him? Is Rin-chan up there with you? I hope you like flowers, I brought some for you!” she says putting one down next to the stone. “Ja-Ne, I give some more flowers out!”
Aarin travels to the graveyard. She stops and looks at one large one. On the top laid a picture of the Third.
“Ohayo, Sarutobi-san, how are you today? I seem to be asking that question a lot,” she says optimistically. “I hope you know that you are missed everyday, by everyone even if they don’t show it. You know, I really don’t like the way of the ninja, because they can’t show their emotions at any time that is too cruel, what if one falls in love or loses someone very important to them? I always wanted to ask you why it like that, why ninja have to make themselves into a love-less tool, huh, I hope you don’t mind that I came so early, have a good day today! Ja-ne!” she says putting two flowers next to his picture.
She walks over to the other side of town. Konoha is slowly awakening and its people are rising. She goes to another gravesite. She puts a wildflower on each of the graves and says a prayer. She stops by one and kneels down to it. It was the grave of Orochimaru’s parents. She looks at it carefully and sets down a flower by their graves. She smiles and then sets off once again. She looks at the flower that she still holds. “This one is for Yondaime-san!” she says. “Demo, I don’t know where he is?” she says thoughtfully, “Ah, Hatake-san, can you tell me!” she says turning around to a tree. Kakashi slowly comes out from behind it.
“How’d you know I was there?” he asks suspiciously
“You were following me since I visited Obito-san, you visit that place every morning, right?” she says with a grin.
Kakashi’s eyebrows went up in surprise, “How did you know?”
“I’m not going to tell you,” she says flatly
“Even by force,” he threatens.
“Hai!” she says with a grin
“So you can tap into people’s memories?” he asks at his former sensei’s grave.
“Kind of,” she answered.
“So is that how, you know these people who you visited?
“Kind of,”
“Nice answer,”
[no answer]
He looks at her she just smiles and sets the last flower in her hand on Yondaime’s grave. She got back up still staring at the grave. She looked at Kakashi and then at the grave.
“Hatake-san, was Yondaime Naruto’s father?” she asks. Kakashi’s eyes widen.
“What makes you think that?” he asks trying to cover the information he knows.
“You were hiding it from him for the longest time, weren’t you?” she says staring at the Copy-Ninja.
“He shouldn’t know what’ll hurt him,” was his reply.
“Won’t it hurt more to find out his teacher didn’t even tell him who his father was,”
Silence pursued and the trees of the forest blew with the wind.
“Suminasen, what I said was really stupid,” Aarin says and runs off towards the town. Kakashi looks behind to see her running into the town. He smiles and notices something fall out of her backpack. He picks it up; it’s a wallet.
He opens it and finds a picture of Aarin and her family. His eyes get suddenly wide, his hands start to shake. It was her.
Death, was his name by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Read and review!
Two weeks past and Aarin was still trapped in the Naruto world no matter how much she tried. The bathhouse prospered and became a hit with the shinobi and Aarin slowly became a part of everyone’s life.
“What are you going to sing today?” Sakura asks Aarin.
“Not sure but I think maybe a Japanese song,”
“Really, which one?” They were walking down a road going shopping.
“Don’t know but I’m sure it’ll come to me,” Sakura smiles at her friend. Sure she was secretive but always had a smile on her face, even if she was sad. They stopped by a fabric store.
“I like this one, what do think?” Aarin says holding up a silk material with a flower design.
“It’s so cute! Buy it,” she says encouragingly. Aarin smiles and hands the lady the money.
“What else do you need to buy?
“Ichigo” she screams with joy.
“Again? Didn’t you just buy a months worth of strawberries last week?” Sakura asks.
“Maybe, I ate it all!” she smiles and Sakura rolls her eyes. Aarin loved strawberries to an extent to where she has 9 pictures of them fruit in her backpack.
“You’re as worse as Naruto with ramen,” Sakura comments.
“That’s me; I need them to bake a cake,”
“A cake? What for?”
“Tomorrow is October 10th, Uzumaki-san’s birthday,” she said. Sakura looks at her. She remembered Naruto’s birthday and even she forgot.
“You are a really sweet girl, I’m sure that Naruto will appreciate it,”
“Arigato,”

============================

“ARIGATO AARIN-CHAN!” a deliriously happy Naruto screams as he sees the strawberry cake and homemade ramen set on the table before him. He gives her a hug and she smiles.
“Hope you like the ramen, it was the first try at it,” she says as Naruto kills the food in front of him.
“It’s delicious!” he yells in joy finishing the rest in a gulp.
Aarin whispers to the girl next to her, “Hinata, I’ll give you the recipe, so you can make your beloved Naruto it anytime.” Hinata blushes a bright red.
“Save the rest of the cake for us!” Sakura yells as the two fight over the cake. Surprisingly Sasuke took a piece from the cake and takes a bite. The Shinobi surrounding him stare at him in awe. He thoughtfully chews his bite and shallows.
“It’s good,” he uttered. Aarin’s eyes widened in happiness.
“Arigato!” she smiles.

==========================

“I’m exhausted,” Aarin says out loud as she heads to her room. The bath house was about to close. “I’m so glad that Naruto and Sasuke liked my cooking,”
“Excuse me,” a voice said from behind.
“Hai,” Aarin spins around her to see someone unexpected. Her eyes open wide.
“You….you,”
Run by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Who is this mysterious man? Read and review to find out!
Sorry about it being so short but that's how it's gotta be
The man smiles slyly at the frightened girl.
“You,” she stammered and she started to step backwards away from him. “Yes, finally I can get rid of you once adn for all and after that I will destroy what's left of this town,” he says with a raspy voice that feels like a knife running through your head. She started to run; she didn’t stop running until she came to her room. She grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

===========================

“That was awesome!” Naruto exclaims as he stretches himself when he heads out the door.
“Did you really like it that much, Naruto-kun?” Hinata asks nervously. He takes her into his arms.
“Of course, and I can’t wait until you make it for me,” he says looking into her light eyes.
“N…Naruto-kun!” she stammers blushing a furious red.
“Get a room,” Kakashi says breaking the little love fest. [So cute so cute!]
Sasuke rolls his eyes at his friend’s antics. He felt something move to the right. He looks and sees a figure run into the woods. The person was in a dress and was having trouble running, her hair glinted in the moonlight. It was Aarin.
“What the hell is she doing?!” he thinks and starts to run after her. Kakashi and others follow suit.

=========================

“What has gotten into her?” Sakura asks no one in particular. “Just five minutes ago, she was so happy, and now she’s running away!” tears surprisingly flowed from her eyes. “What did I do wrong? What did I do to make her leave?”
“It’s not you, Sakura-chan, I know for a fact that Aarin wouldn’t leave because of you,” Naruto says encouraging his friend. She looks at him with wavering eyes.
“Hinata and Naruto you go look in the western area, Sakura and I will take the eastern side, Sasuke you take the north,” Kakashi orders. They nod and disperse. Aarin crawls from out under her bush, “Gomene, Sakura-chan, but if I don’t leave then everyone will get hurt,” she says tears coming from her eyes. She runs south.
*What do you think you’re doing?*
“What do you think? I need to leave!”
*Why?*
“That man is HERE!” she screams in agony.
*Who?*
“The man who killed Dad!”
Memories by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
HELLO Unexpected turns up ahead!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING AND IF YOU DIDN"T YOU BETTER!
“Tadaime!” Aarin’s father said coming through the door. He was instantly pummeled to the ground by 6 year old Aarin.
“Welcome back, Papa! How was your business trip?” she asks.
“It was fine,” he answers. Aarin’s dad had dark black hair and blue eyes and with those blue eyes he can make anything stop in fear and shout with joy.
“Masato hurry, we have a situation,” Aarin’s mother, Mina said worried. The man pushed his daughter off of him and he followed his wife into the kitchen. Aarin was about to follow them when an arm stopped her. It was Alex, her sister. Alex’s dark black hair shone as the rain threw itself onto the window. Her dark amber eyes glared at the room in which her parents entered.
“I don’t think you should go in there, come with me,” she said impassively. Aarin knew that she should do whatever she said. She followed her sister into their room. Thunder suddenly cracked and thunder boomed. Aarin cuddled herself. She suddenly heard the front door getting knocked down. She cringed with fear, “What is going on?” Aarin asked her sister who was by the door of her room.
“Something bad, hurry pack your things,”
“Why?”
“Just do it and quick!” Alex said impatiently with eyes of worry.
Aarin obeyed and stuffed her belongings into her bag. She looked at her sister who was opening the door slightly and looked cautiously out. Aarin saw her sister’s eyes widen in fear. Alex then grabbed her and ran out the door. Aarin looked behind her and saw a dark man with a mask covering half of his face. He held up a bloody knife and was constantly stabbing it into someone’s body. Aarin cried in fear as she saw her Dad fall to the ground, dead. The man looked in their direction and stared at them with his grueling red eyes. He raised his knife at them and chuckled menacingly. Alex acted quickly she dragged her sister behind her and pushed her in the direction of the back door.
“Hurry and get out of here!”
“Let me at her, girl, you know that you can’t protect her forever,” the man said with a voice that gave Aarin chills
“I will always be there to protect her, no matter what,” Alex said confidently as she pushed Aarin out the door. “And you will die for killing Masato,”


=====================================

*So he killed your Dad?*
“YES!” she screamed as she slowly falls to the ground. Unstoppable tears filled her eyes. Her head full of unwanted memories.
“Why is he here!” she screams.
*There’s a reason for everything*
“What’s that supposed to mean!” her tears fall off of her face and they land on the ground below her.
“I found you,” the man says evilly behind her. Aarin’s eyes grow wide with surprise and fear. She turned to look at him but then everything blacked out. The man kicked the unconscious body, bruising her.
“Finally, the last of you royals are gone,” the man said holding up a kunai and was about to thrust it into the girl’s heart. But a hand stopped him.
“If you touch her, I will kill you,” the Uchiha said to him his eyes glowering with anger and hate, slowly turning to a blood red.
“You will have to kill me another time then, Uchiha Sasuke,” the raspy voice said. Sasuke took out his sword and sliced the man. A log took the blow in his place.
“How do you know my name?” Sasuke asked not losing his concentration.
“Probably because I was the one who helped your pathetic brother kill off your clan,”
Sasuke’s eyes darken, “You helped?” he growls.
“Is the little baby sad that he didn’t get his full revenge? HA! You Uchiha were always so weak,” he says appearing before Sasuke laughing menacingly.
Sasuke yelled in horror as dreadful memories came rushing to him..
“Until next time, weak warugaki (brat),” and with the man disappeared.
“Uchiha-san, don’t listen to him.” Sasuke turned to see Aarin slowly get up.
“Uchiha-san was always strong, he was never weak,” she says with her eyes half closed, “Uchiha-san’s family is also very strong,”
Sasuke stared at her as she fell to the ground. He felt anger build inside of him again. Slowly chakra began to form around him turning into a dead blue. His eyes grow narrow and his body turns dark.

**
Ayama123: You have finally turned to the dark side of the force [heavy breathing, inhale exhale, inhale, exhale] Sorry couldn’t help myself
Anyway I really don’t want to describe what happens to Sasuke at this moment but just to sum it up he turns into a demon pretty much. Just wanted that to come clear.
CONTINUING!
**

“Sasuke, yamete! (stop)” Aarin says nearly unconscious still on the ground. Sasuke slowly regained consciousness and he loses his demonic aura. He turns to the girl lying beside him.
“Don’t let your anger get in you way, I don’t want to see you like this,” she says to him before passing out.
“How, why, why do you care?” Sasuke asks quietly as he hears Aarin’s breath become slower and heavier. His head screams with agony. Why did she care for him? Why did she care at all?
“Because Sasuke is my friend,” Aarin’s voice stuttered quietly.
There and Back Again: Part 1 by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
I'll be nice and post this..PLEASE REVIEW!!!!

Disclaimer: All the Naruto characters belong to the wonderful Masashi Kishimoto!!!!!

I purposely made this chapter short because of the cliffie. Anyway, thank you Tari and dehaloking for your reviews I really appreciate it!!
“Aarin,” a voice calls.
“Who are you?”
“It’s me Aari-chan,”
“Kiyoshi-kun? Is that you?” she calls for her friend’s name.
“I will miss you,” said the voice.
“No, don’t leave, Kiyoshi-kun, yamete!” she cries, “Kiyoshi-kun!”
“Wake up, Aarin, open your eyes!” Alex screams taking Aarin’s thoughts off of her old friend. Aarin opens her eyes in a start. She stares at her sister.
“You finally woke up,” Alex said worriedly, slouching back into her chair.
“Where am I?” Aarin asks mustering up her strength as she sits up.
“At the hospital, you were in a coma for about two weeks,” her sister replied.
“Two weeks, that’s the same amount of time….”
“You spent in Konoha,” Alex finishes. Aarin looks at her sister with mixed emotions.
“How did you know?”
“Fate and God work in many ways,” was her answer.
“So you mean being there wasn’t an accident, and you knew it was going to happen?”
“Yes,”
“Anything else you need to tell me?”
“You were born there,” Alex said looking at Aarin with amber eyes filled with worry, pity and sorrow. “It’s raining today, it’s been like this for quite a while.”
“Don’t change the subject, you knew all this time and you never told me!”
“It doesn’t matter now anyway, you’ll be going back,”
“No! For the past two weeks I was trying to come back no matter what! I missed you, Mom, Rita, everyone!” she screamed.
“Aarin, Mom and Rita are dead,”
Author's Note and Profile by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Sorry I'm having a writer's block so here's a breif profile of my characters, I'll try to post as quick as possible though....GOMENE!!!
Full name: Aarin Grace Tagami
Age: 16
Birthday: May 23
Appearance: Long great brown curly locks, light brown eyes
Zodiac: Gemini
Element: Air
Bloodtype: AB
Occupation: Worker at KooUn Lodge. [the lodge where she works]
Likes: STRAWBERRIES!!! Chocolate, books, flowers, little kids, Naruto, fanfictions, and people who help others
Dislikes: Anything bad and water
Hobbies: Singing, reading, helping others, playing with kids, reading and eating strawberries!


Full name: Rita Suzuki (Aarin’s friend)
Age: 17-deceased
Birthday: N/A
Appearance: short red hair, light ginger eyes
Zodiac: N/A
Element: N/A
Bloodtype: N/A
Occupation: Ninja;
Likes: Boys!
Dislikes: school,
Hobbies: looking over Aarin, playing video games



Full name: Sumi Hikari Hanar (Aarin’s adopted sister, Alex)
Age: 24
Birthday: July 27
Appearance: Short unruly dark brown hair, light amber eyes. According to many: HOT
Zodiac: Leo
Element: fire
Bloodtype: A
Occupation: Ninja; Chunin at age 3, jounin at 5, ANBU leader at age 10, all information though was kept confidential.
Likes: Cold Showers [don’t ask], forest smell, peaches and beating Kakashi to a pulp.
Dislikes: Anything annoying or vexing to her and Kakashi [you’ll see why]
Hobbies: Smothering people who annoy her [cough cough Kakashi cough cough], eating, swimming and reading manga.



Full name: Mina Tagami (Aarin’s adopted mother)
Age: 36-deceased
Birthday: N/A
Appearance: long dark hair, blue eyes
Zodiac: N/A
Element: N/A
Bloodtype: N/A
Occupation: Ninja;
Likes: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Hobbies: N/A



Full name: Masato Tagami (Aarin’s adopted father)
Age: 38-deceased [26 when died]
Birthday: N/A
Appearance: short dark hair, blue eyes
Zodiac: N/A
Element: N/A
Bloodtype: N/A
Occupation: Ninja;
Likes: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Hobbies: N/A


Full name: Chiharu Sara Onozaka
Age: 25
Birthday: April 14
Appearance: long brown hair, green eyes, glasses
Zodiac: Aries
Element: Fire
Bloodtype: B
Occupation: Assistant at KooUn Lodge, also part-time nurse [don’t ask why my friend wanted her to be a doctor because I was using her last name and so on.]
Likes: Horror Movies, hats, origami
Dislikes: Boys
Hobbies: being her loud self, helping her Dad and little brother, having fun


Full name: Unknown, possibly Death
Age: N/A
Birthday: N/A
Appearance: looks about 20 years, has dark matted hair, hands stained with blood and as dark as anyone could be
Zodiac: N/A
Element: N/A
Bloodtype: N/A
Occupation: Ninja Assassinator
Likes: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Hobbies: barely anything
Not much about him is there?
There and Back Again: Part 2 by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
HAHAHAHAHA Chapter .....something..

REVIEW!!!!!
“No, no ,no no no no no NO!” she screams in a panic tears streaming down her face.
“Calm down,”
“How can I? Mom and Rita died! Why WHY!?!” she screams.
“They had too,” Alex said emotionless.
“WHY? DOOSHI-TE!!!
“Aarin, it was their job.
“What do you mean?”
“Mom and Dad were your bodyguards; so was I,”
“What about Rita? Rita-chan! Why did she die!!”
“She was also a guardian of yours,” Alex said looking out the window.
So now our main character felt as if her heart was torn into two. Her life here in this world was not real, the people whom she cherished and loved were only there to protect her and not to love.
“No matter where I am I am never loved,” Aarin says quietly, tears streaming out of her eyes.
“No that’s not true, everyone loved you, everyone! And you still have a family, me, I will always be your sister, forever, I promise you that,” Alex said hugging her sister. Aarin started to cry though no sound was made.
“I know you will be and I’m glad because Mom and Rita will get to see Dad in heaven,” she says through her muffled sobs.
“Just cry, Aarin, just cry,” Alex said comforting her. And she did just that.

=======================

Aarin stayed in the hospital for a while with her sister Alex right besides her.
“The nurse said that you’ll be able to leave in about 3 days,” Alex said to her bed stricken sister but received no reply.
“Aarie, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, it was just that we didn’t want to see you hurt,” Alex said apologetically. Aarin just nodded and looked out of the large hospital window.
“I guess I’ll be going back to Konoha,” Aarin said distraught.
“Aarie, I never wanted this to happen to you,” Alex said.
“It’s okay, it was all meant for good intentions, right!” Aarin said putting on a fake smile though her eyes old all. “But I would like to know what happened, and why Death is after me,”
“He came didn’t he,” Alex said her eyes bloodshot. Aarin nodded her head and noticed Alex’s fist tighten.
“Death, is the name of the man who is said to destroy villages in a single hour, kill the best shinobi in a day, demolish a country within a night,” Alex started out.
“He was hired by a group of assassin ninja to take out a certain family in the Fire country, yours. As your parents death wish they asked for Masato, Mina and me to take care of you. We knew that you wouldn’t be safe in that world so we brought you here.”
“Sorry, you had to leave everything you knew to protect me,” Aarin says looking at her sister who impassively stares at the wall of the hospital room.
“There’s no need to be sorry, I never really did live a happy life there, but with you I was happy, you did a great many, Aarin, a great many things, and you should be proud of that,”
“But I’m not proud, I’m not…because I could have done something more! If I knew what you went through then I could have did more!” she protests now knowing of the life that the ninjas have.
“No you did more then you thought you did, hime-sama,”
“Hime-sa…ma???”
“Ah that’s right I never really told you this, but you were the last of the ruling family in the Fire Country. Oh well, you better get some rest, you’ll be going to Konoha in the morning,” and with that Sumi left the room after blowing a kiss to her sister.
Aarin slowly felt herself become drowsy and laid back into the hospital pillow. She closed her eyes and dreamed.

=========================

“Is she up yet?” Tsunade asks a nurse just coming out of a hospital room. [in Konoha by the way]
“Not yet, but her breathing has become stable,” a nurse said with a confident smile, checking the some papers in her file.
“Thank you, has he left her side?” Tsunade asks referring to the Uchiha who stayed with her the whole entire time that she was hospitalized. The nurse shook her head.
“Not even once, it seems like he has taken a liking to the girl,” the nurse in a manner of fact way.
“Everyone has taken a liking to her, she’s the best thing that happened in Konoha,” Tsunade states and the nurse nods in agreement. “You may leave, thank you for your service,” she says and dismisses the nurse. The Hokage made her way to the door and slowly opened it. She sees Sasuke leaning against the wall staring intently at the unconscious girl in front of him. She goes in.
“You know Sasuke, someone might mistake you for her lover,” she said jokingly hoping to brighten his mood. He just stared at her and then back at Aarin. Tsunade sighed.
“How is she?” Sasuke asked.
“She seems to be doing alright, her breathing improved and so did the injuries. What happened anyway?”
“Some man came and attempted to kill her,” he said flatly. Tsunade nodded understanding what situation that she was put into.
“So did you get anything from him? Name, where he’s from, anything?”
“His name is Death,” he said. Aarin started to stir and her eyes fluttered. Sasuke’s eyes suddenly became full of hope and of concern as he saw Aarin slowly get up. Tsunade noticed this and quietly went out of the hospital room to give them privacy.
“Good luck, Sasuke,” she whispered and walked down the hall. [hint hint!!!!!]
There and Back Again: Part 3 by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW !!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
“Um, how long was I out?” Aarin groggily uttered as she pulled herself to sit.
“3 days,” he replied as he sees Aarin look dreamily out the window. She nodded in satisfaction.
“Were you here the whole time, Uchiha-san?” she asks turning to him. He nodded. She called him Uchiha-san again. Remember before she passed out she called him Sasuke-san, do you remember? Well, now she called him Uchiha-san again. Guess who’s sad?????
“Arigato,” she said quietly fiddling with her bed sheets.
“For what?”
“For protecting me….”
“That’s my job,”
“And for also being my friend,”
Sasuke made no reply on this comment, he looked at her with strange eyes. Eyes that she seen rarely, eyes of pure gratitude and thanks. She smiled.
“Is that okay, for Aarin-chan to become Uchiha-san’s friend and call him Sasuke-san?” she asks eagerly. He looks thoughtful for a moment and then puts on a smirk. He nods playfully and her smile gets even wider.
“Honto Ni!? [really; for those like me who don’t know a thing of Japanese]
“Sure, but there’s no need to ask,” he said as he was just about to leave. He looks behind his should to see her big, brown eyes full of joy and a tear fall down her cheek.
“Why are you crying?” he asks walking back to her. She suddenly becomes conscientious of what she was doing and started to quickly rub her eyes.
“Gomenasai! It’s really nothing, something got caught in my eye, that’s all!” she says evidently lying. She’s not really the best at lying, trust me. He sighed and wiped a tear from her face with his index finger. She stared at him with shock.
“You don’t need to lie,” he says. Still shocked, she nods and then smiles. Sasuke smiles back [OOC, I admit it, but who else is going to be Prince Charming in this story!!!???!!!??!!??] and walks to the door. He pauses for a moment and then looks at her again.
“By the way, who’s Kiyoshi?” he asks. Aarin, long story short, freaks. It took quite a while to calm her down and I really don’t fell like writing about it.
“You said his name while you were passed out,” Sasuke explains to the still kind of freaked out Aarin. OWWWW!!!!! Sorry, I have this huge migraine and…wait WHY am I telling you this??? I d OOWWWWW!!!!! 0_o 0_o0_o Ow….ow…ow….ow…ow..ow!!!!!

Sorry it’s just that it HURTS!!!!!! MOVING ON!

“No way!!” she says. He nods, Aarin notices that his expression wasn’t that happy, in fact quite irate and wondered why? Have you noticed that Aarin is able to read thoughts and faces pretty well, but can’t seem to grasp the thoughts of well, important things like, CRUSHES!!!!!

**
Aarin: well, sorry if you made me into a dense loser!! [cry, sniff sniff]
Ayama123: GOMENE!!!!!!! [hug]
[Happy Hugging Hour!!!]
Sasuke: Too much love in the room, I’m leaving!!!!
Ayame123: YA!! Sasuke NO BAKA!!! You can’t leave your girlfriend alone!!!!
Sasuke: evil glare [level, well I guess about 9.27365, not a real friendly one I’ll tell you that.
Ayama123: … HE”S GOING TO KILL ME!!!!!
**

By the way just so that you’re not confused, when the watch talks to Aarin it uses * and when my characters, well not MY characters though some are, all the other ones belong to the wonderful Masashi Kishimoto! Anyway, 2 ** mean that the characters are barging into my story and we have a friendly conversation that annoys the heck out of my audience, which by the way includes you, my lovely reader, who STILL HASN’T REVIEWED!!!!! YOU BETTER REVIEW OR NO MORE STORIES AND I WILL END IT ON A CLIFF HANGER THAT WILL MAKE YOU CRY!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha! Ha ha! Ha …….ha………….ha………..hah…………..hahahahahaha………………I’m SO HYPER!!! OH MY GOSHNESS!

Forgive me my wonderful reader that I was acting so undignified earlier. You must excuse my useless brain that so wonderfully ruined the beautiful moment that Aarin and Sasuke are sharing. MOVING ON!!!!

“Kiyoshi-kun is just a friend, a good friend of mine,” a nervous Aarin says fiddling with her blankets. Sasuke stares at her questioningly with eyes of anger. Why, you may ask, well if you’re as dense as Aarin then you wouldn’t know but if you’re smart then you will notice a bit of “tension” Sasuke is giving off. A little something many call ‘jealousy’ , have you heard of it?
“Why do you ask?” she questioned ignorant of Sasuke’s unspeakable situation. She is SO dense.
“Nothing,” he replied. [total denial] And he left the room.

Aarin looked at Sasuke as he left. She could tell that he was troubled but by what? [dense]
“Maybe he didn’t want to be my friend?” she tells herself. “What if that’s it, but he was too considerate to reject the thought, I am such a fool, it’s Sasuke for heavens sake! Aarin no baka, as if you could be friends with someone filled with anger and revenge. Sasuke would never like you,”
Poetry and Prose by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
I haven't put a poem in lately so here's one! Guess who the poem is talking about.....Guess and Review!
Who are you, my angel? Who may you be?
Who’s sweet voice as beautiful as the sea’s
Who are you my love?
Have you gone to the heavens above?

My love for you grows large
But to love you come with a charge
Who are you my sweet?
Who has the earth under his feet.

My angel, come to me again
So that we will embrace and time we spend
With only each other to love

To the earth I wish to be
To finally see my lover, he
So that I may we may find love

She came into my heart
But left it and broke it into part
Now she is back, but is it to stay?

My friend, he whom I love
May I visit from here above?
Can I come to see your face

Hand in hand,
Heart and heart
From now on we shall never part
Back to Stay by Ayama123
Author's Notes:
Hello, I decided to start another story after I finish this one, so I should hurry! Anyway please review!
“Aarin!” a loud voice cried a moment later. It was none other than the loud-mouth, number 1, ramen eating, big-headed, rambunctious, juvenile, immature, demon-containing ninja in Konohagakure, NARUTO!!! Give him a hand everybody!
“Naruto-san!” Aarin replied but with half of the enthusiasm he put in his greeting. Hinata also walked into the room carrying a package.
“Ohayo-gozaimasu, Hinata-chan!” Aarin says gleefully at her friend. Hinata smiled in response and looked at the package. “Is that for me?” she asked uncertainly. Hinata nodded and handed her the package. It was a package of…….



“STRAWBERRIES!!!!” Aarin yelled in joy as she opened the package to reveal her favorite edible thing in the whole world. [Next to chocolate of course, what could possibly outlast chocolate?]
“Arigato!” she said her eyes closed in those anime-style smiles where the eyelids are closed and are curved…..I always thought that was a bit weird but cute all the same. ARGH, I still have that migraine…….wa!!!!!!! OW~~~!!!
Sorry, but it really does hurt…I’ll continue the story after I get some Tylenol….[leaves room]
Naruto: hey, Ayama123 left her computer on………hahahaha [evil look]

Today, he actually looked at me, SETH!!! Oh my gosh, I couldn’t believe it, he went up to me and said hi!!!! I am so happy!!!!!

Ayama123: NARUTO!!!! THAT’S MY DIARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATTACK OF NEVER-ENDING PAIN NO JUTSU!!!! [+evil glare at level 162,548,235,246,000.82548!!!!!!!]
Naruto: FORGIVE ME!!! [run….run….run…run…run…run…NO]
Ayama123: What you did is unforgivable! You will pay the consequences! [ULTIMATE ASSAULT OF IMMORTAL AND ETERNAL TORTURE!!!!]
Naruto: NO!!!! DASKEDE!!!(SAVE ME!!!)
Ayama123: SHI-NE (DIE!!!!) SHIN-JI-RO!!!! (DROP DEAD!!) NARUTO NO BAKA!!!!!
[following utterances have been deleted for the viewers’ own sake. Arigato-gozaimasu ^-^]
Naruto: …
Ayama123: Now that didn’t hurt do much did it, hm Naruto-kun???? ^-^
Naruto: [disintegrating slowly] I’m too young to die….
Ayama123: Serves you right trying to exploit my secret identity and my one true love to the rest of the world!!!!!! For that you were punished!!!!
Naruto: But I thought that Seth was just a nickname for you crush and didn’t want anyone else to know so you kept on…hmpdbag!!!
Ayama123: Hahahahaha,……no more talking Naruto-kun!!! Here swallow that shoe for me, okay!!!! Moving On!!

“Hai, we knew how much you liked ichigo, so we decided to get you some,” Hinata explained as she watched the joyful girl slowly eat one strawberry.
“They’re delicious! Thank you so much you two!” she exclaims.
“Aarin-chan! I heard that you woke up!” Sakura says appearing at the door.
“Sakura-nee-chan!” Aarin says happily as Sakura comes over and gives her a light hug.
“Yo,” the lazy Copy-ninja said poofing into the room. [Is ‘poofing’ a word?]
“Ohayo, Hatake-san!” she says joyfully. “I am so glad that I get to see everybody!” she says with a smile. The shinobi smiled, they definitely got their Aarin back.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4229