Sasuke: Your Perfect Vampire by A Vampires Butterfly
Summary: I am perfect, in every way, shape, and form. I am the perfect vampire, boy, and student. I am not normal, no I am perfect. Now I just need to convince my dream girl of that.
Categories: General Fiction, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Alternate Universe & Crossovers, OC-centric, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: SASUKExOC
Challenges: SASUKExOC
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 5675 Read: 25528 Published: 12/03/07 Updated: 12/05/07

1. Sasuke, PERFECT by A Vampires Butterfly

2. Best Friend and Strange Girls by A Vampires Butterfly

3. No Way by A Vampires Butterfly

4. Sasuke's "Date" Plan by A Vampires Butterfly

5. Why Does She Make This So Hard? by A Vampires Butterfly

6. I TOLD YOU! by A Vampires Butterfly

7. I Don't Think She's A Girl by A Vampires Butterfly

8. I Hate Her Friends by A Vampires Butterfly

9. Time With Cho by A Vampires Butterfly

Sasuke, PERFECT by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay here is the sequel to Butterfly: Your Average Teenage Vampire. Hope you guys like it. It is just the story from Sasuke's point of view I hope I can pull off his smugness. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My story is perfect.

Perfect.

I am perfect.

My parents are dead. My brother is the only relative I have left. I only have a best friend and rival besides from the many fangirls and fanboys that follow me everywhere.

You ask how can I be perfect if my life is like that? Well I am hot and perfect. Yes, hot and perfect. Why be modest? My looks surpass anyone. Ask anyone at all. Even complete strangers will agree that I am hot and perfect.

Perfect.

I am a vampire. Yes, a hot, perfect, vampire. I come from a long line of proud and noble vampires. I am a perfect vampire. Smooth and seductive.

I don’t need anything or anyone. I am perfect. So perfect that I need no one. No one.

I know that every girl, woman, even man or boy that has ever seen me has fallen head over heels in love. Ch doesn’t mean I love or need them back.

See now that is a problem.

I only have one and only one problem. I need a mate. Yes, I need a mate in two weeks. A mate by the next full moon. You ask, well didn’t I just say I could have anyone? Why is finding a mate a problem? I want a life partner. Someone who I love. Not someone who just loves my body.

Do you think it is easy to find a girl like that? Because it isn’t.

I want a girl that doesn’t just fall head over heel for me. She can’t be the normal, average girl that I can find anywhere. No, she needs to have mind of her own. Not just led by looks alone. No, she would love me for everything that I am not just because I am perfect.

Sigh. See? Not easy.

And of course I would have to protect her from all of my fangirls. They would kill whoever I pick. No questions asked. Especially Sakura and Ino, the populars, my head fangirls. I think they are even the presidents of the fanclub. They would defiantly kill whoever I picked.

Sigh.

If only I could kill them all, but there is just so many that it would look too obvious. Oh well.

No one knows about me being a vampire or my little *problem* well except for Naruto, my best friend and apparent rival. If you could him that. More like punching bag when ever he changes me to a fight. Which he does every day.

Every. Day.

I am still perfect. Perfect in every way, shape, and form.

Perfect.

I just have to find my perfect girl, decide that she meets all the requirements, fall in love with her, let her easily fall in love with me, share blood, and live happily ever perfect after.

Just perfect.
Best Friend and Strange Girls by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so here is the next chapter hope you like it! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Naruto

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Strange Girl

Ahh… Chika’s School for Gifted. Yes, gifted indeed. Gifted by my perfect presence.

I am here because of my many talents, but mostly just to make the school look good. You know? “Oh the last great Uchiha, he will be a great asset to the school.”

Ch freaking losers.

Itachi only put me in here because he went here. A year above me, and he uses it against me everyday.

Stupid older brother.

So I’m stuck here where I met the loudest, knuckled headed, dobe that was ever seen on the face of this planet.

Naruto Uzumaki.

He got here on can you believe it, a sports scholarship. Yes, only Naruto could get into a arts school with a sports scholarship, I don’t even think we have a sports team, but he is here anyway.

If you can explain that one to me, it would help.

He is loud, obnoxious, slightly thick in the head, slow when it comes to girls. Still he is a good friend. He wears his hair in short blond spikes, and has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. He gets picked on all the time, for as my fangirls say, “Messing with their Sasuke-kun.”

As if. Why would I ever be THEIR Sasuke-kun? When did I ever say, anything, even close to make them think I like them? When I do find my mate I am going to make sure she never calls me Sasuke-kun.

Anyway back to Naruto, he has a huge crush on one of my head fangirls. Figures he picks the one girl so out of his league it is amazing she sees him at all.

Sakura Haruno, number one Sasuke fangirl, number one bitch. She is so annoying. I really can’t stand her in the least.

You know something very weird happened today. I was passing the usual gawking fangirls, when I passed one with her friend beside her.

The girl gawking at me had straight brown hair, made up in some kind of messy ponytail or some crap, but that doesn’t matter because the weird thing was her friend wasn’t gawking at me.

And that wasn’t even the weirdest part.

I overheard the friend, tell the gawking girl to shut her mouth, something about bugs, and then she even said something about chicken butt hair? The friend hit her hard in the arm and shouted, and I quote, “CHO! DON”T CALL SASUKE-KUN’S HAIR CHICKEN BUTT HAIR!!!!!”

Can you believe that? What kind of girl says my hair, MY perfect hair, looks like a chicken’s butt? I have never heard anything like it before in my whole life.

Hmm Cho was it?

Naruto was beside me and was laughing his ass off at the chicken butt remark, saying that he was glad at least one girl didn’t like me.

Yeah right what girl doesn’t like me?

Maybe I should look into this Cho girl. She must like me. She is a girl after all and I am perfect, so she must like me. She must be head over heels in love with me. There is no way she isn’t.

Right?
No Way by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Here is yet another chapter, I may have this story just done today, it is so easy to write since I already wrote the other story. Anyway... enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Two flipping weeks. Two weeks to find the perfect girl. The only reason I am complaining about this now, is because shit those fangirls are annoying me.

Today, for example Sakura and Ino both sat by me at lunch and insisted on telling me every single reason why they like me. Every single reason. Mostly it consisted of how great my hair was, or how handsome my eyes are, or how pale and smooth my skin is.

Just my looks. Nothing else.

Finally Naruto helped me get them away and then he just started talking about how pretty Sakura was!

Stupid dobe.

All this reminded me of the strange girl this morning. I can’t seem to get her out of my head. She was pretty enough, but it’s not that just something about her. Different from the others. I’m just not sure.

It doesn’t help that all day Naruto has been saying that he was so surprised that a girl actually didn’t like me. He hasn’t been able to keep a straight face all day when ever a girl says something nice about my hair.

I have to do something to shut him up. Wait a second. Isn’t that? Isn’t that that girl, Cho? Well isn’t this just perfect timing. Oh and the dobe is watching too this will prove to him that no girl is immune to my perfectness.

Just a quick nod. I give her quick nod towards her direction, but while her two friends almost faint, she just rolls her eyes and turns around to help her friends.

WHAT?!?

Great now Naruto is laughing his ass off, actually is holding his ribs on the ground. Stupid dobe.

Who is this Cho? How can she not like me? How can she just roll her eyes and turn away when I give her a nod?

I think about this all day, then when the final bell rings and everyone is leaving, I catch sight of her again. This is it. I will prove to myself that she loves me just like everyone else.

I start to walk with her, giving her my best smirk that sends most girls into a frenzy of giggles, squeals, and to the faint of hearts, unconsciousness. But she actually just dodges me and keeps walking!!!

Can you believe it?

She even seems to be trying to pretend I’m not there.

As if. I just chuckle she must be shy. I’ve dealt with these kinds too. “Oh I don’t like him.” They say, and then when I give them some attention they just go off with the rest.

So I get right in her way, still smirking my best smirk, but she actually glares! Then of all things she says,


“Get the fuck out my way, bastard.”

Bastard? She called me a bastard. I was so shocked I couldn’t move and she just pushed past me. She must be playing really hard to get.

Oh but I will get her.

I stuff my hands in my pockets and keep walking with her. She tried walking faster, I kept up with her. Then she suddenly twirled around to face me. I thought she had finally come to her senses and was going to give me the love, kissy kissy eyes, but instead she looked really mad.

I just don’t understand it.


“What do you want?” she asked me heatedly.

Now I am really surprised. No girl has ever treated me like this. Ever. Never.

“What, you aren’t glad that I’m walking with you? Most girls would have fainted the minute I came even this close.” I say giving her my, “I’m cool.” smirk.

“Well I am not like most girls. Now stop following me!” she shouted at me then turned and kept walking. She is right. She defiantly isn’t like most girls.

Must keep following.

She then stops again. I have to convince her that she likes me. But how. Oh I know. This will be nice and easy. Chuckle.

I lean down as she turns around. This will make her like me. She will consider herself the luckiest girl in the world after she receives one Sasuke Uchiha perfect kiss.

Just a little bit closer.

OW!!!

She just kneed me in the crotch!!!!!!!! Ow!!! And there she goes, running away as I sit here in pain on the sidewalk.
She so wants me.
Sasuke's "Date" Plan by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hello another chapter! Yeah I know it is short and I so sorry about that! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Where the hell is she? Is that her? No? Damn. I have been looking for that girl all day. I haven’t seen her all day except in class and this morning.

Ahh yes this morning.

I was just trying to be a gentleman you know? Real nice to her. Give her every girl’s dream of being escorted to class with Sasuke Uchiha’s arm around their waist, but I guess she didn’t see it like that because she punched me right in the chest and ran off again!

I just don’t understand it. I am prefect. Prefect in every single way, shape, and form. Don’t you agree? Oh who asked you! Oh well I kind of did, but still it was a rhetorical question. Hn.

Wait is that her? I think it is? Damn where did she go? I thought for sure she was right here a second ago. Hmm… oh well.

Do you know that today is Friday? Because it is. This means to any person that doesn’t have the brain compactly of Naruto when ramen around, that I one of my weeks is almost up and I haven’t found my perfect girl yet.

Well there is Cho and she is a vampire.

What you guys haven’t figured that out yet? It is easy to tell. Pale skin, check. Large black eyes, check. Irresistibility to other male vampires when getting closer to mate day, check. She must be on the same schedule as me.

Interesting.

Also another thing that is annoying as hell. A girl named something or other, Cho’s friends seems to be following me around more and more. It is insane! She seems like just another fangirl, unlike Cho.

See? No matter what I first start thinking about it always ends back up at Cho, hmm can anyone else say that I have found my dream girl? Now I just have to convince her of that.

That might be a bit hard.

I mean she is very pretty, smart obviously, but so stubborn, I think I should have great first hand experience with that already. So what to do? What to do?

How do you convince the stubborn vampire girl of your dreams that she loves you and needs to fall head over heels for you? Let her see how perfect you very much are? No, that wouldn’t work on Cho.
Sigh, Why my dear Cho do you make this so hard?

Oh I also have to feed to tonight. I wonder if Cho does too. Ugh stupid humans, always smoking and drinking. Makes their blood disgusting, but do they care? No. They rather just die then take care of themselves.

Stupid humans.

Wait is that Cho and her friends at the locker. Sneak, sneak, sneak. I am Sasuke Uchiha, perfect at everything even sneaking up and listening to girl’s conversations! Oh what is this? A sleepover? Wait why does a sleepover consist of going to what a nightclub? Bleeding Rose huh?

Perfect.

Sneak, sneak, sneak away. Hmm maybe I should meet my dear little Cho at the Bleeding Rose. I am sure she would be charmed by my presence. Yes, I am sure she would love to see me there.

It’s a date! I will make sure to make it the perfect date. Hn.

Oh is that her walking out of the school? My, doesn’t she look deep in thought? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if I just follow behind a bit.

Yeah she won’t mind.
Why Does She Make This So Hard? by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Here is another chapter oh and tomorrow I probably won't be on for more than half the day. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh she’s looking behind. Won’t she just be so happy to find I am following her? Hmm maybe I should give her a small present. Just to prove I love her. Because I do. I almost want to wonder why, but oh she almost turned around. Just a small kiss to prove to her I love her with all my heart.

OW!!! Spit, spit, spit. Ew! What the hell? How did I just end up on the ground? Ew sidewalk! God, the germs!!! I need mouthwash stat! Wait is that her laughing? Oh her laughter. It is so beautiful, delightful to the ears.

“Shouldn’t you take that hot piece of side walk on a date first before kissing it?” I hear her say to me as I stand back up. Yes, I have gotten her to talk to me! I really wonder why it took me so long.

“Hn, I much rather take you on a date.” Which I would love to do. Then again she doesn’t know we have already planned a date. Hmm maybe I should tell her about that.

“You wish.” She said, for some reason she is glaring at me. I wonder why.

“Yes I do.”

“Can’t you just leave me alone?”

“Then you would get lonely.” Well she would get lonely. I know she would. No matter what she says.

“What?!?” I really don’t understand why she is so mad at me. Doesn’t she realize that I just want to prove that I love her? Why does she have to make it so hard?

“You. Me. Movie. Dinner. Date.” I say just to try and make it easier for her to understand, maybe she is in so much shock that I am here and talking to her that she doesn’t understand.

“No way in hell.” She really likes to hurt me with her words doesn’t she? Doesn’t she know I have never done this with any other girl ever? This is kind of hard for me.

Great now she is walking away again. I have to do something. Anything to convince her to stay and just let me take her on a date.

I’ve got it!

I grab her arm and twirl her around; I will show her that I am a vampire just like her. Plus I have been told I am even hotter as a vampire.

I transform and it looks like it worked. She is finally gawking at me, her jaw is dropped, I almost want to try and kiss her again, but even I know that would ruin it. Wow I didn’t know she would be this surprised. I chuckle.

“See just like you.” Wow, know this is shocking she didn’t know I knew she was a vampire? I didn’t even think she was trying to hide it.

She starts stammering something or another, I just have to guess it goes something like, how did you know?

“It isn’t that hard.” I state, then start to transform back, till I am back to just normal perfection.

“So date?” I ask hopefully, but she shakes her head and runs off again.

I wish I could stop seeing her running away, I stand on the sidewalk, I can’t keep but pout and try to think of how I can win her, then I catch her look back and I hear the wonderful laughter again. I swear a warmness filled my usually cold chest and everything seems to turn brighter. I almost want to call to her and say I will meet her at the club.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell her she was going on a date with me there. Oh well I’m sure she won’t mind if I just show up.
I TOLD YOU! by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Here is yet another update. ENJOY! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What to wear? What to wear? Damn it needs to be perfect! No! No! Toss, throw away, bye bye! Hmm maybe this? No it doesn’t go with my hair. Well it does, but not perfectly!

I wonder if people can guess what I think. I like to think I keep my face perfectly stoic. Ha I bet those fools can’t guess what I am thinking ever!

Except Naruto and Cho. Hn.

Sakura can’t even tell I am in love. Hn. She still thinks I am available. Sheesh even I was I would NEVER go out with her. She is, one clingy, two she is annoying, and three she seems to have to scream my name whenever she sees me. I am very surprised my perfect eardrums haven’t burst. Wouldn’t that be a shame? Then I wouldn’t be able to hear my dear Cho.

Now what to wear? It has to be perfect for Cho. For our date tonight. I hope she is thinking of me right now, like I’m thinking of her now. Does that sound too girlish? Damn I am the girl in this relationship aren’t I?

Hn.

Okay so I’ll wear this blue shirt, with the black stripes and these jeans. Okay all set. Smooth down my hair. Ahh the pointy perfection. Now to the Bleeding Rose.

Is this it? Really? Cho goes to this probably rat infested place? Shiver. I just don’t get this girl. Wait, a second, Sakura better not be stalking me again. I thought I got a restraining order telling her she couldn’t do that. Hn. I don’t see her, but still.

Now my dear Cho, won’t you be surprised to see I arrived so promptly to our date? I am perfect after all, I arrive perfectly on time. Always.

Aww is she trying to be shy? Hiding herself, as if I wouldn’t see her. Oh and that creepy friend of hers is even motioning for me to come over. Some fangirls really, no dignity.

I will just take this seat next to her. She really shouldn’t hide how happy she is to see me. It isn’t good to keep emotions bottled up like that.

Perfect. Her friend is even leaving.

“Miss me?” I whisper into her ear. No one can say Sasuke Uchiha isn’t smooth and seductive. Oh she even shivered. Hn. See she does like me! I told you! Then again who are “you” exactly? Oh well doesn’t matter now.

Just slip my arm around her waist. She did shiver right? She does like me. HA! Wait. Oh shit.

OW!!! Not the floor again!!! Why so cruel? My dear Cho, why so cruel? Owie.

“How does the floor taste, Sasuke?” she asks, once again laughing.

“Not as good as you would.” What? I need a good witty remark as a comeback! What you expect me to say that it hurt to be pushed off a bar stool? I think not.

“Did you follow me or something?” My dear Cho, don’t you know this is our date? Oh yeah I never did get around to telling you that. Oh well. She should really talk quieter if she doesn’t want people to listen. Don’t you agree? I pick myself off the ground and sit back down next to her of course.

“No, but this seemed to be where you would go. How’s the beer?” I can smell just the faintest smell of beer on her breath.

Poor Cho. I wonder does she need a ride home? Not in that way you sick people! I am really concerned about her! Sheesh, stupid imaginary perverted people.

Wait! No! Cho?!? WHY?!? WHY?!? Why did you go and do that my dear Cho? She just motioned for that pink haired bitch to join us! I, of course do not show my silent sobs appear on my face, but still sobbing is going on. In my mind.

“Hi Sasuke-kun!” comes the squealing voice of the pink haired bitch herself. SAVE ME CHO! I wrap my arms around her.

Yep, it is official I am the girl in this relationship. Signal more sobbing. Hey! Wait stop the sobbing! That bitch is glaring at my Cho! Take this! The famous cold, Uchiha death glare!

Hn.

“Who is she?” WHY THAT! Can’t she just get the message? I HATE YOU SAKURA!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Now can you imagine my surprise when I hear Cho’s answer?

I don’t think you can.

“I’m his girlfriend.” Cough, cough, spaz, die, go to heaven. I must be in heaven because those are the words of an angel! Someone up there loves me.

Wait what is Cho, ahm I mean my girlfriend doing? Is she? No she can’t be!

SHE KISSED ME!!!!!!

Yes in fact I must have died and gone to heaven. May this never end.
I Don't Think She's A Girl by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there!! Another chapter! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket What I wish I could have done.

“C-cho?”

Who the hell is that? Why is she trying to interrupt my Cho from kissing me? Is she crying? The girl I mean not Cho. Cho would never cry. And if she did I would be right there to comfort her, but anyway. Damn whoever the hell that girl was she made Cho stop. Why? Cue inner sobbing.

“Wait Chayton! It isn’t what it looks like!” Cho shouts and runs out of the nightclub leaving me with the feeling of great, horrible loss and of course a pissed off Sakura.

That kiss was…. I’m not sure if I can describe it. It was just right. I guess. Perfect. It makes me want to go out there and find her just to feel that wonderful warmth flow through me again.

“Sasuke-kun, why did that girl just kiss you? I know she isn’t your girlfriend. Ugh I am so sorry you got kissed by that horrible ugly girl, Sasuke-kun. Can I buy you a beer?”

Twitch.

Twitch.

She did not just say that…that Cho was ugly….twitch…she did not just offer me a beer after calling Cho ugly….twitch….she did not just say Cho wasn’t my girlfriend…twitch…

BLAM!!!!!

I don’t think she is a girl anyway, so it can’t be like I just punched a girl, no I punched a bitchy, ugly, loud, annoying, bitch. So no I did not just a punch a girl, sending her half way across the room, nope I just punched a bitch, sending her halfway across the room. Now that I have that all cleared up. Off to find Cho.

I storm out of the bar, just to a make a good show for the onlookers. Now where is she? Ah there she is. Oh shit she is a about to leave! Run. Run. Sprint. Run.

I place a hand on her shoulder just as she is about to leave. I hope she is okay and she doesn’t see the slight blood on my knuckles from punching Sakura.

“You okay?” I ask and she shivers again! I am just that perfect!!! She turns around and looks at me. She keeps looking at my eyes, no staring at my eyes. What? I know they are perfect, but really no need for staring.

“Yeah I guess. You do know she is head over heels for you, right?” She asks me sighing. I have no idea who the hell she is talking about. Wait oh the friend. The crying friend, that made me and Cho stop kissing. Oh wow. I could really care less that she is head over heels for me.

“You do know I am head over heels for you, right?” I smoothly ask. She rolls her eyes. How cute. See I can cheer her up! One point for me being an awesome boyfriend!

“So is it true what you said back there?” I ask remembering what that now unconscious bitch back at the bar said.

“What did I say?” she asks playing dumb, very sweet, but now is not the time. I am trying to be serious.

“Have you finally decided to be my girlfriend?” Okay so maybe I’m not being too serious. Hn.

“No, I just said that because of Sakura. Did you see her face?” She laughs. I don’t. No? So she isn’t my girlfriend. Sakura was right? No. No. Sakura can’t be right, she is a bitch!

“And the kiss?” I feel like she just punched me in the gut and is laughing about it.

“Well see it was for Sakura again but,”

“But?” YES!!! Thank you!! Who ever is up there Thank you!!! She at least meant the kiss!!!

“But… it was really nice.” She mumbles. It was really nice. Really nice. Oh she loves me!!! I love her!!! But she loves me! I told you! To all of nonbelievers, to quote my best friend Naruto, BELIVE IT!!! She loves me! She just said the kiss, when she kissed me, was really nice!!!!

“Then would you like to have another go?” I ask smooth as always, leaning towards her.

OW!!! Why?!? Damn this stupid freaking, damn sidewalk. Owie… There she goes my dear Cho, flying high above me, while I kiss the ground instead of meeting her sweet lips.

“Bye Sasuke maybe I’ll see ya later.” She says and flies off.

Bye Cho. Sweet dreams.
I Hate Her Friends by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! God my teeth hurt! Stupid ass braces. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Ahh yes Monday. Finally another day of the week I get to see my beloved Cho. I sadly didn’t get to see her all weekend. I wonder what she did. Oh well, doesn’t matter as long as I get to see her today.

Oh and there she is, my beautiful Cho. Hm…I wonder, do you think I could sneak in a quick kiss before we go inside? Maybe. Let’s see.


“Good morning sweetheart.” I try to say. But instead it doesn’t look like I’m going to get that quick kiss because as soon as I am near enough she elbows me in the stomach and drags me down behind some bushes. I didn’t even have enough time to even think something smart because she exploded words at me.

“Okay Sasuke, thanks to you and Sakura, Chayton is pissed off at me. So if you ever even want to dream about me even looking at you, you had better say hello to her or compliment her or something. Be creative.” She says quickly then helps me off the ground, bushes me off and pushes me towards that horrible fangirl that made me and Cho stop kissing before. What am I supposed to do again?

Perfect.

I walk up to the girl Cho pushed me towards in a sort of daze. The girl immediately starts to blush and giggle, twirling her hair around her fingers. I am mildly disgusted. Can you explain to me why girls do this? I don’t understand it. Anyway so I am supposed to compliment her?

Perfect. Oh shit. What was her name? Um…CHAYTON! Right okay. I am Sasuke Uchiha. I can do this.

“Hello Chayton, umm your shoes look nice today?” I look towards Cho to see if I did that alright. She is still in the bushes for some reason. She glares at me. I turn back to Chayton. She is scary when she glares. Like she is trying to burn a hole in my perfect head.

The fangirl known as Chayton looks like she is about to faint, staring down at her shoes, with a horrible blonde, short girl giggling beside her. I think once she was a fangirl too. Not that I keep track of these things. That’s what Shikamaru does for me. Nice guy. A little lazy, but always gives me the correct numbers. Uh anyway.

“T-thank you Sasuke. You look great today. You look great everyday.” The girl who is not Cho stammers at me. I give her a quick nod and start to walk to Cho in the bushes. She glares again. I turn and walk into the school. Did you hear me when I said she is scary when she glares? Because she really is.

I look behind me before I go in and see her friend as fainted on the blonde one. I see Cho come laughing and smiling from the bushes. Isn’t that good? Her friends will have to forgive her. Sasuke Uchiha just said hi and complimented one of them. But instead, those bitches storm off leaving Cho sad. Twitch.

Poor Cho. She doesn’t deserve that. She would give up everything for those stupid friends of hers. They don’t even see how great she is. Hn. They are almost as bad as Sakura. Drooling over me and not even caring about her. Hn. I wish I could go back and cheer her up, but I have to get to class.

Hn.
I hate her friends.
Time With Cho by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there. So sorry that I haven't updated this in awhile. I have been so caught up with other stories and getting ideas for one shots that I haven't had any time for this. I am really really sorry!!! Hope you forgive me and enjoy this chapter! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Damn. M poor dear Cho. She may have the crapiest friends in the world. How the hell could they do that to her? She was like some magical genie to them and they just blew her off.

Okay breathe. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Phew.

Hey wait! Who is she talking to?

Isn’t that that quiet girl?

What was her name?

Thinking. Thinking.

Hinata!!!

That’s it!

Okay anyway…

Why is Cho talking to her?

Is my girl gossiping about me?

Insert smug smirk.

Of course she is. Even with crappy friends, she still has to remember that kiss on Friday. I know I haven’t forgotten it.

I will never forget it.

Now what could those girls be talking about?

I should really be working on this rose. I’m in art class right now a class like all of the classes that I am of course perfect at. I have to say that I am a great artist and I wish we could do model art so I could draw with Cho as my model. I keep trying to draw this dumb rose, but every time the lines form into a face and then into faces then it turns into me and Cho kissing once again. Then I have to start over again. I have started over five times now.

Sigh.

Just perfect.

My thoughts are interrupted by my blond loud mouth of a best friend and rival shouting about not being late or something. I don’t even notice when he sits next to me, too busy looking at Cho and what’s her name talking.


“So Sasuke, The Ice Princess herself is in love! What happened to the ‘I’m a smooth and seductive, perfect vampire who loves no one’ routine?” Let the glaring commence. I glare and glare, willing his blond spiky head to explode.

“Shut up, dobe.” I mean really can’t he just stay quiet for a minute? The idiot. He can’t really be talking, I mean he has a crush on SAKURA!! Who I just notice hasn’t let her eyes move away from me.

Shudder.

Even after I punched her. Freaking stalker. Freaking creepy stalker. Wait I think you call those fangirls. Shudder.

“You cold or something teme? You keep shivering.” I glare once again at him. He would be shuddering too if he was being stalked by vicious, insane fangirls who wanted nothing better to do then rape him and never ever let him go, while his dream girl would probably laugh and tell him that’s what he got for being so perfect. Hey wait Cho called me perfect. Or at least my head she did. Well does anyone see the difference? I don’t.

Cough um anyway…

I can sense that Naruto is talking. I really can. He is rambling on about something. Or is it someone. Hinata? Who the heck is she? Whatever…I don’t care. I’m not listening to him. Nope. Watching Cho is taking up all of my time and senses.

Ahh…Sweet time with Cho.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3713