TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke: Your Perfect Vampire by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 47]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay here is the sequel to Butterfly: Your Average Teenage Vampire. Hope you guys like it. It is just the story from Sasuke's point of view I hope I can pull off his smugness. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My story is perfect.

Perfect.

I am perfect.

My parents are dead. My brother is the only relative I have left. I only have a best friend and rival besides from the many fangirls and fanboys that follow me everywhere.

You ask how can I be perfect if my life is like that? Well I am hot and perfect. Yes, hot and perfect. Why be modest? My looks surpass anyone. Ask anyone at all. Even complete strangers will agree that I am hot and perfect.

Perfect.

I am a vampire. Yes, a hot, perfect, vampire. I come from a long line of proud and noble vampires. I am a perfect vampire. Smooth and seductive.

I don’t need anything or anyone. I am perfect. So perfect that I need no one. No one.

I know that every girl, woman, even man or boy that has ever seen me has fallen head over heels in love. Ch doesn’t mean I love or need them back.

See now that is a problem.

I only have one and only one problem. I need a mate. Yes, I need a mate in two weeks. A mate by the next full moon. You ask, well didn’t I just say I could have anyone? Why is finding a mate a problem? I want a life partner. Someone who I love. Not someone who just loves my body.

Do you think it is easy to find a girl like that? Because it isn’t.

I want a girl that doesn’t just fall head over heel for me. She can’t be the normal, average girl that I can find anywhere. No, she needs to have mind of her own. Not just led by looks alone. No, she would love me for everything that I am not just because I am perfect.

Sigh. See? Not easy.

And of course I would have to protect her from all of my fangirls. They would kill whoever I pick. No questions asked. Especially Sakura and Ino, the populars, my head fangirls. I think they are even the presidents of the fanclub. They would defiantly kill whoever I picked.

Sigh.

If only I could kill them all, but there is just so many that it would look too obvious. Oh well.

No one knows about me being a vampire or my little *problem* well except for Naruto, my best friend and apparent rival. If you could him that. More like punching bag when ever he changes me to a fight. Which he does every day.

Every. Day.

I am still perfect. Perfect in every way, shape, and form.

Perfect.

I just have to find my perfect girl, decide that she meets all the requirements, fall in love with her, let her easily fall in love with me, share blood, and live happily ever perfect after.

Just perfect.