Kajikamu (Numb) by Ayama Tatsumi
Summary: I’m so numb I can’t feel you.
All my life I’ve lived in the shadows of my sisters.
Tired of being what you want me to be.
But I swear I’m going to change.

Very Dark and sad please don't think I'm a nut case for making such sad stuff ^_^ R
Categories: OC-centric Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1981 Read: 3500 Published: 05/02/07 Updated: 26/06/07
Team Choosing by Ayama Tatsumi
Author's Notes:
I own nothing
In the class room she sat patiently but today she sat by someone different. “Hi I’m Inuzuka Kiba.” He told her grinning as his dog barked. “I’m Asuka Keiko.” She said politely. “From that rich family?” He asked. “Hai.” She replied. “Really? Because you don’t really look like it.” He told her. “I’m not the most favorite in my mothers eyes.” She told him.

“Oh… I see…” He replied. Marau barked a little bit and Akamaru jumped on him. “Huh? Marau…” Keiko said quietly. He barked again. “So what happened to his eye?” Kiba asked. “Oh my sister accidentally hurt him.” Keiko lied.

She wasn’t aloud to rat out her sisters… or face another beating. “Really cause that’s not what he’s telling me…” Kiba replied.
’ That’s right…… Inuzuka’s can talk to dogs… Keiko thought. “Ok… she cut his eye open purposely…” She told him. “He’s also saying that she did it as a birthday present for you….” He stated. “Hai…” Keiko replied.

Caught in the undertow, just caught in the under tow

“Say what happened to your forehead?” He asked pointing to the glass cuts. “Sake bottle…” She replied quietly. “Oh… well I hope it gets better soon cause I bet your even cuter without it.” He grinned. That was her first complement by someone other then her friends or sensei.

A small tint of pink ruptured on her cheeks. “Ok team eight is Aburame Shino, Asuka Keiko, Hyuuga Hinata and Inuzuka Kiba.” Keiko smiled. She was glad she was on her friends team and also glad that she was on his team.

Maybe her life is looking up after 8 years maybe finally just finally she can experience the feeling love again.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3261