TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kajikamu (Numb) by Ayama Tatsumi

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I own nothing
A young girl about four years of age was crying in her room. Her young puppy curled up beside her with a sad look on its face. Her pillows were tear stained. Her sisters and mother knew she was upset but never cared. “Daddy why’d you have to die?” She sobbed. Yes her father the only person to recognize her died.

Her sisters never cared. Nor her mother. Only her father and now he’s gone. Never to return. She cried even harder. Her face already as red as it could get. Her dog nuzzled into her chest trying to comfort her. No use. She sobbed. Along with petting her dog.

“I miss you daddy come back!” She cried. “Keiko shut up now!” Her mother snapped. “Hai Okaa-san” She replied through sobs. She hated being here. She wondered if she’ll ever get to be with her father again.

Eight years later she became distant to everyone but her only friends Aburame Shino, and Uzumaki Naruto. “Shino-san… why do you cover your face?” She asked. “I just do why do you only trust me?” “I don’t only trust you I also trust my dog.... and Iruka-sensei.” She smiled. “You’re an idiot.” He told her. “Well you’re a bug freak!” She stuck out her tongue.

Naruto jumped over to them. “Hi Shino! Hi Keiko!” Naruto shouted giving them his famous grin. “Hi Naruto-san” Keiko smiled. “Hey Naruto.” Shino replied ever so coolly. “Quit acting so cool!” Keiko shouted hitting him in the head.

“I’m cooler then you.” Shino replied. “Ya I’m not the one with bugs crawling in me!” “Shut up!” He shouted back. “Fight! Fight! Fight!” Naruto shouted.

I’m tired of being what you want me to be

Her sisters came over “Come on brat lets go” Aikan said grabbing hold of Keiko’s wrist and dragged her along. “Their bitches.” Naruto mumbled to Shino. “You have no idea Naruto.”

“Ow stop it O-nee-san!” Keiko shouted the blood started to be cut off by her sister’s grip. “Fine! Just come on your already late enough!” Aikan shouted. “It’s only 1 minute after four!” Keiko shouted back. “Don’t you use that tone of voice with us or we’ll tell mom not to feed you again you worthless brat!” Aihime shouted slapping Keiko.

“H…hai” Keiko replied holding her slapped cheek.

Feeling so faithless

Keiko sat in the corner of her room hugging her knees silently crying as her dog continued to nudge her. He barked. “Shhh quiet Okaa-san will hit you again.” She rubbed her dogs head over a scar on his ear. “I’m so sorry Warau I promise when I’m old enough I’ll get us both out of here..” Keiko whispered in his ear.

Short break to tell you meanings of words Okaa-san Mother, O-nee-san Big Sister and Warau is smile, laugh ^_^

She sobbed into her dogs back still stroking him as he whimpered. He never liked seeing his master cry nor will he ever. Her mother walked in a slight blush on her cheeks with a bottle of Sake in hand. “Bitch shut up! I’m trying to teach your sisters good educate so they can marry nice rich men!” She shouted throwing the bottle at Keiko.

It smashed on her head leaving glass shards in her forehead. Blood trickled down her face as it mixed with the salty water at her eyes. “Great now you made me waste precious sake you good for nothing bitch! Why can’t you be more like your sisters?! Their beautiful and smart your ugly and as dumb as a stump!” She shouted kicking Keiko.

“Okaa-san stop it hurts!” She cried. Marau lashed out and bit her mother in the arm. “Filthy mutt get off me!” She hit the dog sending him flying against the wall. “He did do anything!” Keiko cried. “Shut up wench!” Her mother hit her again.

“Hey mom can we join you?” Aihime asked. “Ya that bitch deserves to be hit.” Aikan said smashing her fist into her hand. Keiko cowered I the corner as she was beaten by the three people in life who are supposed to protect her.

After an hour of being beaten she was left unconscious as her mother and two sisters left. Her dog had its paws cut up due to the broken glass. Her dog whimpered. Her face tear stained. She awoke to hear laughter. More preciously her sisters and mothers laughter. Tears strolled down her cheeks. She hated being there but couldn’t leave.

Lost under the surface

She ran away finally free. But not free enough for she bumped into a hood figure with something on his head. It barked. “W..Who are you?” She asked just as she awoke. “Who was that…”She asked herself as she stood up and got dressed slipping into a long sleeve black shirt and baggy blue jeans. She cleaned up her forehead and bandaged it up.

She closed and eye in pain. “Owch… it really hurts.” She told herself. Her dog nudges her. His eye nearly cut out. “Oh my god Marau!” She cried as she hugged her dog. “Like your birthday present you bitch?” Her sister Aikan said where a short blue mini skirt and a tube top.

Tears rolled down her eyes. “Oh you love it I’m so glad!” She laughed and walked away. Keiko started to use a medical jutsu, healing it faster. “I’m so sorry Marau” She sobbed. Now there was a scar over his eye. She kissed his head. “Today I’ll bring you with me… I promise.” She said as she and her dog walked out towards the academy.

I don’t know what you’re expecting of me

“Keiko what happened?!” Naruto asked worriedly. “Oh nothing I feel and my sister accidentally hit Marau with a knife in his eye.” Keiko stated obviously lying. “Oh ok then come on we’re going to be late for team picking!” Naruto said all happy. “Oh ya come on Naruto-san!” Keiko said running into the school Marau following her.

“Naruto… don’t be fooled she’s lying.” Shino told him. “Ya I know….” Naruto replied.

Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

Hope you liked it please R&R