Christmas? Where? by Sasuke_Luvr
Summary: Just some wacky Christmassy stuff that I came up with, includes all of your favorite characters! ^_^ If you have a crazy, wacky, zany, etc. Christmas story about any of the characters, fill free to join in! (It doesn’t have to be about Christmas, it can be about any holiday, just preferably Christmas, but w/e. :P)

Deadly Dream: And I just added several chapters so R&R. XD

Oni_Chan~ I'm here too peeps ^_^ R&R arigatou
Categories: Orphan Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: Yes Word count: 17699 Read: 35196 Published: 17/12/06 Updated: 22/12/06

1. An Akatsuki Christmas Crisis by Sasuke_Luvr

2. SasuNaru Christmas(Sakura Must Die) by Deadly Dream

3. What Do You Want For Christmas? by Sasuke_Luvr

4. Snow And Brothers by Oni_Chan

5. Naruto Carols by Sasuke_Luvr

6. Sasuke`s Verison Of Deck The Halls by Deadly Dream

7. Stay With Me by Deadly Dream

8. The Twelve Days of Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr

9. Sasuke Got Run Over By A Ninja by Oni_Chan

10. Sasuke The Snowman by Deadly Dream

11. The Night Before Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr

12. Gaara`s Christmas Song by Deadly Dream

13. Snow Miser by Oni_Chan

14. Holiday Sake Songs by Oni_Chan

15. Naughty Sasuke by Oni_Chan

16. What Do You Want For Christmas? II by Oni_Chan

17. Heat Miser by Deadly Dream

18. Sakura Roasting Over An Open Fire by Deadly Dream

19. Kidnap the Sandy Nin by Sasuke_Luvr

20. What's This? Our Wacky Konoha Christmas In A Nutshell by Oni_Chan

21. Making Christmas by Deadly Dream

22. Naruto`s Song by Deadly Dream

23. Poor Sasuke by Deadly Dream

24. Sasuke's Revenge by Oni_Chan

25. Do You Hear What I Hear by Sasuke_Luvr

26. The Akaktsuki`s Carol by Deadly Dream

27. Gaara What Have You Done? by Oni_Chan

28. Sasuke`s Revenge: Take 2 by Deadly Dream

29. Ni? O_O''' by Deadly Dream

30. Dolphin Sharks And Foxes by Oni_Chan

31. Who's Kissing Santa Claus? by Sasuke_Luvr

32. Traiter!!! *boo/hiss* by Deadly Dream

33. Mr. Sasuke by Deadly Dream

34. Sasuke's Revenge: Take 3 by Oni_Chan

35. Beating Up Father Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr

36. Brandi`s Version Of Deck The Halls by Deadly Dream

37. True Story by Deadly Dream

An Akatsuki Christmas Crisis by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
Well here is my crapy story, hehe. T_T Just to warn you, I was like really, really, really bored and I just decided to write this story. There is some disturbing things in here like KakuzuxHidan and DeidaraxHidan, but it's funny! There are reasons why I put those in there! 0.o
It was a cold, snowy Christmas day at the Akatsuki headquarters, as Leader strode through one of the open doorways, dragging behind him a huge pine tree.


“What the hell?” Hidan shouted from across the room, at the sight of Leader. “Ouch! Watch it Kakuzu, you and that fucking needle!” he swore at the thing, I mean man that was behind him, sewing back over the stitches that were already there. The man gave an annoyed grunt and stuck the man intentionally. “Bite me.” he said coldly. “I would, but you’d probably like it.” the fair haired man snapped back. “Okay, stop it you two, you’re acting like kids. Plus, I really didn‘t need to hear that.” the shadowy man yelled at the two annoying criminals, as he hoisted the tree up right in the other corner of the room. “He started it!” they both said in unison, pointing an accusing finger at each other, then lashed out at each other, throwing wild punches at the other. ‘Great, I run a daycare for dangerous snot nosed brats!’ Leader thought, as he finally got the tree to stand upright.


There was a loud clambering noise along with random swear words as Kakuzu leapt at Hidan, tackling him to the ground. Kisame entered the high ceiling room, looking for the source of the noise. Upon entering he noticed one normal thing and one freaky, messed up thing. Leader was putting up a Christmas tree? Now, Kisame maybe just your average shark (me: hehe :P), but he does have a brain, and right at that moment, he was racking it, trying to find the answer to the Leader’s strange, out of character behavior. “Uh, Leader-sama, why are you putting up that tree?” he asked, pointing towards the large green tree behind him. Kakuzu and Hidan’s fighting stopped to hear the Leader’s answer. “Are you really that dense, Kisame? It’s a Christmas tree.” he said matter-of-factly. “I know that you dumbass!” he snapped back irritably. “What I meant was, why is it here?” he said scratching the back of his head, noticing that Hidan and Kakuzu were doing something rather naughty in the corner, instead of fighting. “I think that is quite obvious, Kisame, we’re celebrating Christmas this year.” he said smirking at the dumbstruck fish in front of him. “Come again?” he asked, cleaning out his ears. “He said were having Christmas, Kisame-san!” an eager voice arose over the peaceful quiet in the room. Tobi had entered the room with boxes full of colorful bulbs and lights, skipping merrily. “What do you mean we’re having Christmas?” Hidan asked, picking himself off of the ground and off of Kakuzu, licking his lips. “It kind of explains itself, but if you really are that stupid, Tobi got me into the Christmas spirit.” replied the shadowy figure, grabbing the stack of boxes out of Tobi’s arms. ”Tobi?” asked the a three missing-nins in astonishment, all looking over at the giddy boy. Tobi let out a shrieked giggle. “Yes, it was me! Are you guys going to help us decorate the tree?” he asked with puppy dog eyes, even though he had a mask on, you could still tell he had those big, sad, puppy dog eyes.


“Hell no!” yelled Hidan, turning and heading for the door. “If you don’t, you’ll force me to use those pictures of you that I took at the New Year festival!” Leader smirked at Hidan’s retreating back, whom stopped dead in its tracks. “Wha…What pictures?” he asked turning around, a worried look on his face. “Oh, you know the ones, with the whip cream and bubble wrap.” Leader said, raising wide eyes and chuckling from the three shinobi in the room. “Oh, r…right, those ones, hehe. Fine, I’ll help you.” he said through gritted teeth, scratching the back of his head. “YEA!” Tobi shouted, and leapt forward, glomping a cursing Hidan. “What about you, Kisame-san and Kakuzu-san?” Hidan somehow pushed of the energetic orange mask, who was now over by Kisame and Kakuzu. “Uh…” they both said dumbly. “Yeah, we’ll help.” they both said together, both catching a glimpse of the Leader, who flashed them a tape. ‘Hehe, I love blackmail.’ he chuckled to himself. “YEA! I’ll go get Deidara-senpai!” Tobi said enthusiastically, running out of the room. “Now that, that’s settled, Kisame, go get Itachi-san.” Leader said, turning his back on the men, picking up the boxes and walked over to the tree. “Tell him to hurry up and get his ass down here, and help put together the tree.” he said nodding towards Kisame. “Right.” the shark like man said, turning and walking out the door. ‘ITACHI! Is he CRAZY? This is like a suicide mission, for god’s sake, he’s trying to kill me! Right so I’ll just walk up to Itachi and say “Hurry up and get your ass down there.” “What do you mean by that Kisame-san?” the Uchiha prodigy asked the man standing in front of his door. ‘AHHH! Did I say that out loud? I’m dead, for sure!’ Kisame thought, teeth chattering.


“Leader-sama told me to…Itachi-san, is that Ch…Christmas music?” Kisame asked, peeking into the Uchiha’s room, where loud, jolly Christmas music filled the air. “Yes, yes it is. Isn’t it the most wonderful thing you have ever heard?” asked Itachi, his eyes glowing a bright red, but something was different about his Sharingan, instead of the normal black pupil and the black tomoe, they (pupil and tomoe) were green. “Wha…What the hell happened to your eyes, Itachi-san?” Kisame asked, staring directly into the Christmassy eyes. “What are you talking about, Kisame?” asked Itachi, throwing off his cloak, revealing a bright, and I mean bright red and green sweater, with a Christmas tree sewn on the front of it, and struck a Gai-like pose. “WHAT THE HELL?!” Kisame stared slack jawed at his very out of character partner. “Kisame, please don’t use such language around the holidays.” Itachi said, striking another pose. “Itachi, what the hell happened to you?” Kisame asked, trying to hold back a deathly laugh. “Don’t talk, lets hug.” Itachi said, throwing himself at Kisame, hugging him tightly, the said shark-man screamed bloody murder, thinking that he was attacking him. “What the hell are you wearing?” he asked, looking down at the deadly man who was glomping him. “Mother made it, she sent it to me for the holiday!” he said joyously. “Oh, your mo…mother? Itachi, I thought you killed your mother?” he asked trying to pry the shorter shinobi off of him. “Oh, that’s right, then never mind!” he said hugging even more tighter. “Hurry, lets get down there and decorate that tree.” Itachi said merrily, as he grabbed Kisame’s hand and skipped off, singing happily, dragging poor fishy head behind him. ‘I hate this stupid holiday! Damn you Christmas, look what you have done to Itachi! No, maybe it’s the eggnog, no, that stuff is just to nasty. I hate to say it, maybe he has just cracked. Or he might be on it.’ he cursed at the day, all the while, being drug by a doped up Uchiha.


Itachi drug him into the common room, where there was now everybody except Deidara, Tobi, and Zetsu. Upon entering, nobody dared to move or talk to the usually brooding Uchiha. “MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” he sang in a singsong voice, which made every body flinch. All the while, they were all trying not to drop dead from laughing at the sight in front of them. There, in front of them was Itachi, in a bright red and green Christmas sweater, holding Kisame’s hand, singing Christmas songs, and to top it all off, he was doing ridiculous poses, and dancing around the place like a drunken ballerina. Even Hidan and Kakuzu had to stop what they were, ahem, doing to look at the once in a lifetime event. “Itachi-san?” Kakuzu asked, utterly confused. “Oh, Kakuzu, Merry Christmas, to you!” he said, glomping him. “Is he on crack?” he asked the shark like man. “That’s what I thought.” he said stretching. “All of you are idiots, can’t you see? Itachi-san has been bitten by the Christmas bug.” Leader said, peeling the loopy Uchiha off of the taller shinobi. “Then lets get an exterminator.” Hidan said, scowling at the new Itachi. “Enough, now, lets decorate the tree.” Leader said pointing towards the tree. “WEEEEEE!” Itachi shrieked and stormed off towards the tree, grabbing a handful of lights. “You’ve got to be kidding me, there’s no way in hell we’re going to decorate that piece of shit.” Hidan said, pointing towards the tree. “Your choice, but what a great Christmas card these pictures would make.” he said, pulling out the pictures. “Uh, fine.” the fair haired man sighed, grabbing his partner’s hand, and making his way over to the tree, Kisame following. The room soon was filled with Itachi and Leader’s singing, until they heard a voice.


“Tobi, what did you want to show me, un?” came Deidara’s voice from around the corner. “This way, this way Deidara-senpai” he said eager as a young child, streaking through the doorway, and into the now silent room. Deidara entered the room, to see Hidan and Kakuzu in one corner of the room, doing naughty stuff, with what looked like to be a tree topper, and on the other side, a huge, green, tree, along with a smiling Itachi, wearing a ridiculous attire, whom was humming and dancing around the others. “What the hell?” he muttered at the messed up sight. ”Deidara-san!” came Itachi’s unusual high pitched voice, as he sprinted over to the blonde artist, who was backing away, thinking that he was going to kill him. But instead, he just jumped on him, glomping him. ‘I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m…hey wait, I’m not dead! He didn’t kill me, that‘s a surprise!’ Deidara thought as he opened his eyes to look down at his fellow Akatsuki member. He couldn’t believe what he saw, Itachi, smiling, hugging, showing emotion, and worse of all, not being Itachi. “Uh, Itachi-san…” he started, but was cut off by Itachi. “Oh, Merry, Merry Christmas Deidara-san!” he said, squeezing tighter, constricting the blonde’s lungs. “Uh, Merry, what, un?” he asked looking down at the Uchiha. “Christmas, it’s Christmas silly!” Itachi smiled up at him, eyes up curved. “It is?” he asked, confused. “Of course it is, today is Christmas! You didn’t know?” he asked, sounding a little hurt. “Uh, People can’t concentrate properly on blowing other people to pieces if their minds are poisoned by the thoughts suitable to the twenty fifth of December, yeah.” he said, shoving the Uchiha off of him. “Poisoned thoughts? How could you say something like that Deidara-san?” asked a crestfallen Itachi. “What, it’s true, un.” he said simply. “You shouldn’t say something like that, Deidara-senpai, Santa is watching you!” Tobi warned. “Pfft, I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was 6, un. Mother took me to see him at the Tsuchikage’s office and he asked for my autograph, yeah.” he said, swishing his hair out of his face. “But…but, Deidara-senpai, you said you’d help!” Tobi whined. “I did, but I didn’t think this is what I was helping you with.” he said tilting his head towards the tree.



****AN HOUR LATER****

Come on, Deidara-senpai, pleassssssseeeeeeeee?” the orange masked shinobi wouldn’t give up. Deidara’s eye was twitching, and his head was throbbing because of the annoying shinobi. “Will you SHUT THE HELL UP, YEAH?!” Deidara screamed at the ninja in front of him. “I’ll help as long as it makes you shut up, un.” he said, scratching the back of his head. “WEEEEEEEE! DEIDARA!” both Itachi and Tobi screeched as the rocketed themselves off of the ground, and glomped the poor blonde again. Then just like a big family, they all contributed (except Hidan and Kakuzu, because they had something better they were doing… :P ) in decorating the tree, one by one. Soon the tree was amazing, lights dazzling off of it, and bulbs and other ornaments shining brightly, lighting up the usual dark, dingy common room. Surrounding the tree were the Akatsuki members themselves, staring merrily up at the beautiful tree they had made. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” asked Tobi, looking at Deidara. “Hai, Tobi, it is, un.” he said, ruffling the younger shinobi’s hair. “Its a disaster!” Itachi said dramatically. “What the hell do you mean, we spent two hours putting this thing together, what do you mean it’s a disaster?” asked Leader irritatedly. “Look higher, where’s the tree topper?” Itachi asked, pointing up at the top of the tree. “Uh, I think we kind of, um, broke it.” Hidan said, handing them the tree topper. “Great now what are we going to use?” Itachi, started to mimic crying. “Hold on, I think I have an idea, un.” Deidara said, a smirk clearly evident on his face. “Hidan-san, can you come here for a second?” the blonde artist asked the fair haired man. “Hn.” he replied as he followed the blonde over to a corner. Deidara’s face drastically changed, it turned into a flirty look, instead of a sly one. He pressed Hidan up against the wall, thrusting his knee in between Hidan’s legs, making Hidan moan heartily. “I always did like you.” Deidara whispered into the fair haired man’s ear. The others watched in shock as Kakuzu watched with murder in his eyes. “Hah…” he replied, as the blonde started to move his knee. The blonde nipped the man’s earlobe as he continued his movements. “I love your voice, your religion, your pale skin…” he said, first touching his lips then the pendant on his neck, then his pale, toned chest. “and your hair…” he said, digging his fingers into fair hair, and pulling slightly, all the while feeling the man’s hips rocking against his knee. “There is only one thing that’s wrong with your head…” he said, licking slowly, up the man’s pale neck, to the base of his jaw. “It shouldn’t be on your body!” he said, pulling violently on the man’s hair, pulling his head away from his body, ripping the newly sewn stitches. The others went slack jawed as they watched what had just unfolded in front of them. Hidan’s head was hanging by his hair in Deidara’s fist, as he made his way back over to the others. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?” yelled Kakuzu to the blonde, who was carrying Hidan’s head to the Christmas tree. He grabbed the ladder and with out saying a word, climb to the top, and positioned Hidan’s severed, cursing head on top of the tree. He slid back down the ladder, stopping at the foot of the tree, and looked up to admire what he had just done. Behind him the rest of them just lost it, half were on the ground rolling around, laughing their guts out. “How is that for a tree topper, un?” Deidara said pointing up to Hidan’s head, which was still cursing loudly. He fell to the ground with the rest of them, laughing loudly. This would definitely go into the Akatsuki books, as the best Christmas ever.




**** Wow, that really sucked sorry about that! T_T But I was really bored, so I decided to make up a stupid story about the Akatsuki. Any way I hope that you people will add some better, screw better, add some AWESOME Christmas stories, that will make up for my poopy one, LoL!****
Oh, and by the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SasuNaru Christmas(Sakura Must Die) by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I`m bored and I like Chistmas so I`m adding on.

Disclaimer: I didn`t start this round robin.
"A christmas party?" the pink haired bitch asked curiously.

"That`s right. Tsunade-san has told me that there will be a Christmas party for all the shinobi." explained the silver haired jounin.

"That`s so st.."

Sasuke`s remark was cut off my the usually over excited screams of the blonde idiot next to him.

"ALRIGHT!!! I love CHRISTMAS and I definatly love PAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
(A/N: YEs he has to over react it`s Christmas.)

'Wait Naruto`s coming? If he goes then I`m definatly going.'

"You were saying, Sasuke." asked the sensei.

"Sounds....fun." nearly choking over his own words and going deaf from the squeal of the bitch next to him.

"Good. Now if you`ll excuse me, my dolphin and I will be getting ready. See you at the party."

He disappeared into a puff of smoke before their eyes. Sasuke turned his attention to the blonde beside him as he started yelling.

"Damn Kakashi-sensei. Why can`t he take us home with his tellaporting jutsu of his? Or at least teach it to us?"

'Huh, why doesn`t he?' Sasuke thought getting up to chase after Naruto when he felt something wrap around his arm. He turnedd to see Sakura as she dragged him off.

"Come on we`re married so you`ll help me get ready."

"Wha?!?"

"Don`t you remember Valentine`s day?"

'Huh? Fuck, that`s right, stupid bitch! Sakura, you must die!!!!'

FLASHBACK

"Happy Valentine`s Day, Sasuke."

'Oh, shit! Not her!!!!'

"Hn" was his simple responce.

"Here I bought you some juice."

He took the bottle from her and chugged it down hoping that the sooner he finished the sooner the nusince would leave. When he put down the bottle he felt dizzy and began to stumble. (A/N: She drugged it, if some of you couldn`t figure it out.)

"Sasuke..."

"Hn?"

"Will you marry me here and now."

"Sure, whatever."

END FLASHBACK

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke was slumped over a small round table in his reglar clothes across from Sakura, the girl he dispissed most of all in the world.

"Sasuke, glad you mad it."

He purked up at the familiar voice and turned to see his blonde teammate standing next to him. Sparkles appeared in his eyes at the long awaited chance to get away from Sakura. He jumped up and grabbed Naruto by the chin with his index and middle finger bellow his chin and thumb just over it. Sasuke raised the boy`s chin till their lips met in a passionet kiss, making Naruto`s leg pop.

"Care to dance, Naruto?"

Naruto nodded egarly and they headed to the dance floor as they heard an annoying high pitched whine.

"But Sasuuuuuukkkkkkkkkke, I`m your wife so your m.."

Sasuke had thrown a kunai at Sakura, hitting her in the head and causing her to die.

THE END
__________________________________________________________
(A/N) Yes, Sakura died. Why? I hate her and so does all the other SasuNaru, GaaraNaru, NejiNaru, and ItaNaru fans of the world. So I not only killed her for myslef but all the other Sakura haters, this is for you guys.
What Do You Want For Christmas? by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
One word to describe how I feel right now: HYPER!!!!!!!!
Me: Okay, before we begin, I would like to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas! Sooo, this is just a random question thingy about what Team Seven want for Christmas! *looks at the audience* Are you guys ready? *crickets chirping* Hello…. *snores* Fine then…*pulls out chainsaw and starts it up* *audience wake up* If anybody falls asleep again, I’ll cut off your head!!! *audience* YEA!!!! Much better, alright, lets begin.


Me: Up first, Naruto…
Audience: *cheers loudly*
Naruto: *walks up on stage, waving like a stupid idiot* Hehehe…
Me: Alright Naruto, Naruto, Nar… this is wasting time…*big head animation, punches him in the head* NARUTO!!
Naruto: Oh, hehe, sorry about that.
Me: That’s alright, now, Naruto, what do you want for Christmas?
Naruto: *thinking* *light bulb over his head* I want ramen, lots and lots of ramen, and I want to be Hokage!
Me: *slaps myself in the face* Right, that was obvious. Up next is…
Naruto: Wait, I’m not done yet!
Me: Then hurry up!
Naruto: I also want Sakura and money and a sword and an earring and one of those stupid orange books Kakashi-sensei has and, and, and…
Me: SHUT UP ALREADY!!
Naruto: Meep!
Me: Alright, next is Sasuke…
Sasuke Fan girls: *scream*
Naruto: *flips him off*
Me: So, Sasuke what do you want for Christmas?
Sasuke: …
Me: AHEM, I said what do you want for Christmas?
Sasuke: …
Me: Hey, Uchiha who stuck a twig up you’re ass?
Sasuke: Hn
Me: *pulls out chainsaw* Talk damn you!
Sasuke: Meep, okay. I want power.
Me: Of course you do.
Sasuke: I also want Itachi so I can kill him with the power that I got, then I want a legal restraining order against all of the rabid fan girls especially Sakura and Ino.
Sakura and Ino: WHAAAAAATTTTT! *runs away crying* TT_TT
Me: 0.o ooookay….
Sasuke: I also want *muffled*
Me: What was that?
Sasuke: I said I want *muffled*
Me: SPEAK UP STUPID!
Sasuke: I said I want NARUTO!
Audience: *a horrified gasp*
Sakura and Ino: *reappear* WHAAAAAATTTTT! NARUTO YOU’RE DEAD!!
Me: Clearly, he hates you’re guy’s guts, and clearly he wants Naruto’s ass, so I say, go take a hike.
Sakura and Ino: HOW MEAN!! WAAAAAA! TT_TT *runs away crying again*
Me: Good, now that they’re gone we can…hey, where did Sasuke go?
Random person: We saw him and Naruto leave about a two minutes ago.
Me: 0.o ooookay, apparently, Sasuke and Naruto are kinda busy, so next is Kakashi!
*crickets chirping*
Me: Kakashi! Damn him, does he have to be late for everything! Okay we’ll talk to him later, oh wait, never mind, there he is!
Kakashi: Yo
Fan girls: *scream* *faint*
Me: Kakashi what do you want for Christmas?
Kakashi: Hmm…lets see, I want all of the Icha Icha books and movies.
Me: *cough, cough* pervert *cough, cough*
Kakashi: Excuse me?
Me: Oh nothing, nothing at all, just a tickle in my throat.
Kakashi: Right, oh, and I want a dolphin.
Me: A dolphin?¿ @_@ What the hell does a dolphin have to do with anything?
Kakashi: I like dolphins.
Me: Right…well, I guess that’s it then, oh wait I forgot Sakura…

***With Sakura***

Sakura: *running around, screaming hysterically* AHHHHHHHH!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEE !!! NOOOOO!!!
Zetsu: FOOD!!
Sakura: NOOOO!! I’M NOT FOOD, GET AWWWWWWAYYYYY!!
Zetsu: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!! *swallows Sakura whole*
Zetsu: *burps out Sakura’s sandal* FULLLLLLLL!


Me: 0.o oooooooookaay, well, I guess that’s it, Sakura got eaten, Zetsu’s full, Kakashi wants a dolphin, Naruto and Sasuke are getting their freak on, and I still have my sanity, yes, it was a good day.


A/N: Hyper, I was hyper! Like I am right now, DID I MENTION THAT I WAS HYPER! WEEEEEEEEE!!! CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!! OHHHHH, LOOK AT THE BIG LETTERS!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY! @_@
Snow And Brothers by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Hey its Oni-Chan this time folks^_^
I decided to do a cute lil fic, and I mean lil its really short ^_^ Hope you like it ^_^
Itachi sat bolt up, narrowly avoiding the kunai flung into his room. 'Damn it. Doesn't anyone in this house know how to actually wake someone up?' the ANBU teen thought bitterly glaring at the kunai now jutting out of his wall. There was a small tag attached to it with Sasuke's scribble of handwriting all over it. He pried it from the wall and made an attempt to read his little brother's handwriting.

Nii-san -
Its Christmas lazy head! Come on presents!
- Sasuke

Itachi looked at the paper blankly. So what if there were presents? This was his only day of the year where it was determined no one had to go on missions. He was finally free and what was expected off him? To wake up to his brother's sloppy kunai throw was not it.

Itachi stood up with a yawn and looked outside to get an idea of the time. The sun was rising. 'That brat is going to pay!' Itachi mentally screamed as he crumpled the paper in his hand.

He changed into some warmer clothes than his pajamas, and bolted into the halls in search of Sasuke. He didn't know why but during the holidays he acted more like the annoying big brother than the responsible one. He ran up and down the halls of the mansion, narrowly dodging his mother on two occasions as she brought trays of drinks to the guests in the living room. That was when he saw his little brother looking at the snow falling.

He stalked up behind him, as silent as a christmas mouse, and picked him up by his waist. Sasuke began to squeak and kick at Itachi. Itachi laughed, a sound few heard, opened the door outside and marched into the snow with his prisoner.

"Lemme go Nii-san!" Sasuke squealed.

"If you insist," a smirk played on the features of the elder Uchiha brother. He dropped his little brother directly in a mound of snow so that it now had an imprint of Sasuke.

Sasuke jumped out of the snow angry and laughing all at once. "That wasn't nice!" he shivered slightly from the cold.

Itachi knelt down to be eye level with the youngest Uchiha. "If you're angry, than hate me little brother."

Sasuke smiled and looked up at Itachi. "I could never hate you Nii-san!" he chirped like a little bird.

Itachi sighed and raised a hand and tapped his brother on his forehead making him fall right back into the snow. "Foolish little brother," he smiled and pulled Sasuke free from the snow. "Lets get you warm so you can open your cursed presents," he muttered hoisting the kid on his back.

Sasuke smiled. "Presents! What did Nii-san get me?"

Itachi turned to look at his little brother. He could have sworn the face he was receiving was one that any adult could crumble under, good thing for today he was just the big brother. "Do you want me to leave you in the snow?"

Sasuke sighed and huffed a no as the brothers went inside to spend their holiday cheer with the rest of their clan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N- Dosen't that just wanna make you go awww their like a real sappy lil family ^_^ I Love Ita here hes just to cute, and I had to put Sasuke fallin in snow, I mean who wanted to see that? *Jumps up and down*
Naruto Carols by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
STILL HYPER!! MWAHAHAHAHA! *pulls out chainsaw and chases random people with it* < That wasn't very Christmassy, let me redo that.... STILL HYPER!! MWAHAHAHAHA! *Grabs a Santa hat and puts it on* *pulls out a chainsaw and chases random people with it* < Yeah, I like that much better ~_^
Me: Hello and welcome one and all to Naruto Carols! Where your favorite characters sing your favorite Christmas carols!
Sasuke: *twitching* This is so stupid.
Me: Just because of that, you’re gonna have to go first! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Sasuke: *eye twitch* I hate you.
Me: I know you do. I wouldn’t have it any other way! ^_^ now, hurry up and get singing!
Sasuke: I can’t cause, uh, cause he *points to random person* wants to sing first.
Random Person: Me?
Me: Fine come on up here…Kakuzu? What the hell are you doing here are the rest of you here?
Kakuzu: …
Me: Never mind, just start singing.
Kakuzu: Deck the malls this Christmas season, fa la la la la, la la la la
Blow your cash for no good reason, fa la la la la, la la la la
Push your charge card to it's limit fa la la, la la la, la la la
Your check book now has nothing in it. fa la la la la, la la la la.
Me: 0.o ooookay, that was…creative you tightfisted, greedy…thing!
*Kakuzu walks off stage*
Me: Alright Sasuke, it’s you turn now. Sasuke? Hello, Sasuke? *pokes Sasuke, who falls over, because he’s just a piece of cardboard* Teme.
Naruto: Can I go next, huh, huh, huh? *jumping up and down*
Me: Fine, just shut up already, idiot.
Naruto: YAY!!!
Sasuke: *reappears behind me* Did I miss my turn?
Me: Nope, go right ahead.
Naruto: Aww! Sasuke-teme, why did you have to come back, I was going to take your spot!
Sasuke: I had to come back to save these people from a horrible ear ache.
Naruto: Teme!
Sasuke: Dobe!
*death glare contest*
Me: HURRY UP!
Sasuke: Right.
Sasuke: Joy to the World…
Itachi’s dead…
I barbecued his head!
What happened to his body?
I flushed it down the potty!
'Round an' 'round it goes...
Where it stops nobody knows...
Down in the sewer there...he...goeeeeeeeeeees!
Me: 0.o Wow, should have seen that one coming. Man, your obsessed.
Sasuke: Am not!
Me: Are to!
Sasuke: AM NOT!
Me: ARE TO!
Sasuke: AM..
Me: SHUT UP!! *pulls out the dreaded chainsaw*
Sasuke: Meep!
*Itachi appears out of no where* *Sasuke starts to swear*
Itachi: Foolish little brother, that hurt me. You have no idea how much that hurts! How would you like it if I go around singing about how I cut YOUR head offor how I cut of mom and dad’s. *silence* Yeah, that’s what I thought. *silcence* You can talk now! *crickets chirping* HOW RUDE!! *runs off crying*
Me: Wow. 0.o
Sasuke: Hey, Akina, I have a song for you.
Me: Oh, really, how nice of you!
Sasuke: Riiight.
Me: Aww! Thank you Sasuke!
Sasuke: Hn.
Sasuke: I hate you…
You hate me…
Let’s make Akina go on a killing spree!
Me: *face contorted with rage* *pulls out chainsaw and chases Sasuke around with it*
Sasuke: AWWWWWWW!! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!
Me: MWAHAHAHA! FEAR MY CHAINSAW!!!!! *cuts off Sasuke’s arm*
Sasuke: WAAAAAAA!!! MY THROWING ARM!! I NEEDED THAT!
Me: TO BAD!
*Zetsu appears*
Me: Here boy! *tosses Sasuke’s arm into Zetsu’s mouth*
Zetsu: YUMMMMMMM *licks lips*
Sasuke: MY ARMMMMM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Me: Until next time, see ya!
Sasuke`s Verison Of Deck The Halls by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I have been warping Deck The Halls for a week now and Sasuke is going to sing it to you now.
Sasuke: I am?
Me: Yes or else!*Pulles out massive shuriken*
Sasuke: Alright, bitch.
Me: What was that? *pokes him*
Sasuke: Deck the halls with boughs of horror,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
Tis the season to be fighting,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Itachi be now our great parel,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
Damn the ancient Konoha carol,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

See the blazing trees before us,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
Strike the heart and join the chorus.
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Follow me in merry pleasure(Naruto),
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
While I tell of my treasure(wink, wink),
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Fast away the old year passes,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
Kill the new, ye lads and lasses,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.


Sing we poorest, all together,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.
Helpless of the wind and weather,
Blah blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah.

Me: O_O it was better in my mind oh well thank you, Sasuke.

Sasuke: Whatever can I have Naruto now.

Me: *digs threw the big santa sack*Ah, here he is.*throws to Sasuke* Merry Christmas.

Sasuke: Merry Christmas, Rachael.
Stay With Me by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I already made this but I just had to add it on here. And its KakaIru sorry but its not Christmas its Birthday.

Disclaimer:I didn`t come up with this song, its Stay With Me by MXPX.
It had been 21 years since we first met, 19 since we first kissed, and 17 since I had first purposed to you. 16 years since our daughter, Suki, was born. 4 years since Suki became a genin, 3 years since she became a chunnin, and 2 years since she became a jounin. Now she was going to be an ANBU black op but also it had been a month since he was kicked out of the house.

'I didn`t even do anything,' Kakashi thought sadly to himself, ‘Some bitch was trying to hit on me and when she tried to hug me, I pushed him away.'

Which was accually true but Iruka had seen it and got the wronge impression and didn`t even let Kakashi explain before he threw him out on his ass.

"Dad?" Kakashi heard the soft voice to the side of him and turned to see his 16 year old daughter. He smiled at the familiar sight and raised his hand and sadly said, "Yo." She ran full force and tackled her father into a ribcracking hug. He began to smile even bigger as he thought about the day she was born...

-'I`m late,' Kakashi thought as he ran through the many hallways of the hospital, 'I`ll be there soon, Rushi.' He charged into the room he was told to be Iruka`s, to see Iruka holding a small bundle in his arms. Panting heavily walked over to his lover`s side.

"It`s a girl." Iruka soft told him.

"Can...I hold her?" Iruka smiled up at his lover, carefully handing him their newborn daughter. Kakashi gave down at the warm bundle in his arms, she had beautiful silver hair like he did but when she opened her eyes, Kakashi saw the same warm brown eyes his lover had.

"What should we name her, Kashi?"

"Suki."

Iruka lost in thought didn`t realize what Kakashi had said.

"What?"

Kakashi slightly opened his mouth to whisper the name softly, "How about, Suki?"

Iruka slightly surprised by the name his lover was able to come up with, quickly recovered and nodded his head in agreement with a large yet soft grin across his face.

"Sounds perfect. Suki it is."-

"What brings you out here, Suki?"

"I have a plan to get you and mom back together. I know he can`t resist it."

Kakashi`s face brightened at the good new as he listened intently on his daughter`s plan to get back his Rushi.

A few days later

It was Iruka`s 41st birthday, the day Suki`s plan was put into action. Suki has taken Iruka to his favorite restaurant, a dinner and show restaurant, which is going to a major factor in her plan. As soon as they entered all their friends were waiting inside but known by only Suki and the workers` of the restaurant knew Kakashi was behind stage waiting for his cue, when he heard...

"I`ll be right back mom!" Suki had run off from Iruka and came around the back to check on Kakashi. "You ready dad? You’re going on in about 5 minutes."

"How did you get me on stage, again?"

"I told you. My friend, Kena, Ino`s daughter, works here and her mom owns the restaurant."

"You seem to have connections everywhere."

"Come on dad this is the only way."

"Alright."

"I got to go, mom will get worried or something."

Kakashi was worried; he did this kind of stuff before but never in front of his friends. When the lights went out he new it was time. He quickly walked onto stage, when the he stopped the spot light went onto him. The music started and Kakashi looked into Iruka`s shocked face, he closed his eyes and opened them again to start

~I’ve been everywhere around the world and finally here tonight
You seem to be the only one to make me feel alright

I feel good when I know you’re coming down
I feel good when I know you’ll be around

[Chorus:]
So quit your life and stay with me
We’ll order in and watch TV
We’ll paint the house and wash the car
We’ll take a walk but not too far
So quit your life and stay with me

New York to Los Angeles and all it takes in between
After miles and hours on the road, you’re the best I’ve seen

I feel good; you’re the best friend that I’ve found
I feel good when I’m coming back to your town

[Chorus]

Stay with me [4x]

I heard the road, it was calling my name
I walked towards the light and I ran towards the flame
I ran towards the flame

After all is said and done, I don’t mind saying again
I say it’s true that I’m in love with the places that I’ve been

I feel good when I know you’re coming down
I feel good when I know you’ll be around

[Chorus]

So quit your life and stay with me [3x]
Stay with me [6x]~

As soon as the song stopped, Kakashi walked to the front of the stage, knelt down, grabbed Iruka`s, and ask, "Will you please stay with me, Rushi?"

Tears began to roll down Iruka`s face, his mouth partly gapped. His lips started to mouth but at first no words came out. Just as Kakashi was about to give up, he was tackled by Iruka, that could only cried out

"Of course I will, Kashi!"

Everyone still stared at Kakashi and Iruka with smiles on their faces. While at that moment all the memories of the past couple of years came flowing back full force. From the day they first met, to their first kiss, to the day of their wedding, through to this moment when time appeared to stop and all there was was Iruka and Kakashi.

"I love you, Kashi. I felt hurt and I couldn`t stop crying. I-" Iruka was cut of as Kakashi planted a kiss on Iruka`s lips.

"I`m sorry. I don`t want you to hurt ever again, Rushi. I`ll never hurt you again."

After the party was over, Kakashi and Iruka went home and cuddled in each others arms all night and threw out all of the next day.
The Twelve Days of Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! *waves* I decided to make a Naruto version of The Twelve Days of Christmas, soo, here it is! ^_^
Akina: Okay everyone. It’s time to start the song. Let’s try to get through this in one piece, all right? *hits note on piano*


All: On the first day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...A Naruto in a pear tree!!


Naruto: Nani!? I don’t wanna be in the tree!! Why me!?
Sakura: Because Sasuke-kun is too cool to be stuck in a tree for an entire song. Isn’t that right, Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke: *shrugs*
Naruto: Then why aren’t you the one in the tree Sakura-chan!? You’re not as ‘cool’ as that arrogant creep!!
Sakura: I dare you to say that again!! Don’t make me come up there!!
Naruto: *shrinks away in fear*
Inner Sakura: Fear me, Dammit!!
Akina: Come on kids, let’s play nice.


Naruto: On the second day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Two annoying teammates!!


Sakura: I thought I told you not to make me mad!!
Naruto: *ignoring her* I’m allowed to sing whatever I want. You can’t do anything about it.
Sakura: *takes out a saw and b-lines it to the tree*
Akina: *stops Sakura at last minute* It’s only the second verse!! Please don’t saw down the tree!!


And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Sakura: *after having her saw taken away* You’re dead once this song is through. *glaring at Naruto*
Naruto: Akina-chan, please don’t keep going. Please, please, please, please, please!?
Akina: Sorry, no can do. *tosses saw into distance* Next.


Orochimaru: On the third day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Three Missing-Nins!!


Jiraiya: Your singing sucks, Orochimaru.
Tsunade: For once, I’ll agree.
Orochimaru: You try singing with a snake for a tongue!!
Akina: He’s got a point.


Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Orochimaru: *hiss*
Jiraiya: *sweatdrop* Hissing isn’t even close to singing.
Akina: I don’t know. He might be the new Sting.
Tsunade: The next what?
Akina: Never mind.


Gai: On the fourth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...
Four Jonin Sensei!!


Gai: *strikes a pose* How was that, Akina-chan?
Akina: *sweatdrop* Just perfect...until that last part.
Kurenai: You should have let Kakashi-san sing.
Asuma: Hell, you should have let anyone sing besides Gai-san.
Akina: But...I didn’t think he’d want to take his mask off.


Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Gai: *points at Kakashi* Let’s decide it then! Your singing vs. mine! And if I loose, I’ll take down all of the Christmas decorations once we’re done.
Akina: Really?
Kakashi: *looks up from Come Come Paradise* What was that, Gai-san?
Gai: *not aloud* Damn you and your modernistic answers!! *shakes fist*
Kakashi: *blink*
Akina: *sigh*


Tsunade: On the fifth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Five Hokage!!


Tsunade: Or is it Hokages?
Sandaime: *shrugs* I really don’t think it matters.
Akina: It doesn’t. Keep going!


Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Yondaime: Hey, do we get to sing?
Akina: *sees first 2 Hokage with Yondaime* Hm...how well do zombies sing?


Kabuto: On the sixth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...
Six Orochimaru Minions!!


Kabuto: Well, that’s a mouthful.
Sakon and Ukon: You should have let us sing.
Tayuya: Shut up, you bitches. You’re singing’s shitty.
Kidoumaru: Than why don’t you sing, Tayuya? Show them how it’s done?
Jiroubou: Whatever she’d sing would be profane.


Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: I know who can sing. *drum roll*
Kimimaro: I’m not singing unless Orochimaru-sama wants me to.
Akina: ... *stops drum roll. Sweatdrop* ...next then.


Hayate: On the seventh day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Seven Kinds of Weapons!!


Hayate: Akina-chan just put this here so she could give me a verse.
Akina: You don’t mind do you?
Hayate: ...not really.
Akina: Good, now list the weapons like a good little Ghost.
Hayate: Kunai, Shuriken, Senbon Needles, Swords, Makibishi, Food pills, and
Summoned Animals. That’s seven, right?


Six Orochimaru Minions...
Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: Yes, that’s seven. And now we’ve pleased your fangirls.
Hayate: My what?


Shikamaru: On the eighth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Eight Genin Rookies!!


Shikamaru: Singing sucks.
Kiba: All that sucks here is your math!
Ino: You’re supposed to be a Genius, right? So you should know that three groups of three is nine, not eight.
Naruto: Huh? How do you get that?
Sakura: Shut up! No talking in the tree!
Naruto: HEY...!!
Choji: Let Shikamaru explain!
Shikamaru: I’m not a Genin anymore, remember? So, that means there are only eight rookie Genin right now.
Hinata: That, does make sense.
Sasuke: Who cares if it makes sense or not. Just keep going so we can get this over with.
Shino: *nods*


Seven Kinds of Weapons...
Six Orochimaru Minions...
Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: Besides, if he had used the nine spot, then we wouldn’t have been able to move on to our special guests.
Naruto: What special guests?


Itachi: On the ninth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Nine Akatsuki Members!!


Akina: Whoo, can that kid sing!
Naruto: You invited THEM!?!
Akina: Yes, what’s wrong with that?
Sasuke: Itachi...*grr*
Akina: Oh yeah, that. Forgot.
Itachi: You are weak. *to Sasuke* You didn’t even get you own verse in the song.
Sasuke and Itachi: *start fighting*


Eight Genin Rookies...
Seven Kinds of Weapons...
Six Orochimaru Minions...
Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: Um...it was my fault he didn’t get a verse, Itachi-kun! I didn’t write one for him! *stops because they’re not listening*
Naruto: *dodges a shuriken* Hey, watch where you’re throwing those things, Sasuke!!
Sakura: Get him, Sasuke-kun!! *cheering*
Akina: *looks at Kisame* You start anything and I’ll let Itachi have your restraints back.
Kisame: *nods slowly* Yes ma’am.


Gamabunta: On the tenth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Ten Kuchiyose no Jutsus!!


Gamabunta: Why did we have to wait until the tenth verse!?
Manta: Yes. If Orochimaru was stupid enough to drag me here, then we shouldn’t have to wait for our verse.
Katsuyu: *thinks* Are they agreeing on something?
Enma: It doesn’t matter what verse you have.
Nin Kame: Just let them be. For once, they’re agreeing on something.
Gamakichi, Gamatatsu, & Pakkun: *raiding the snack table*
Kamaitachi: *looks to spider* I think we’re just here to take up space.
Spider: *nods*


Nine Akatsuki Members...
Eight Genin Rookies...
Seven Kinds of Weapons...
Six Orochimaru Minions...
Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: Hey, stop drinking from the punch bowl Pakkun!!
Sasuke: *crashes into the snack table, sending Gamakichi, Gamatatsu & Pakkun flying*
Akina: Not the snacks...
Itachi: At least he’s stronger than Cheese Puffs.


Gaara: On the eleventh day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Eleven Dying Victims...and counting...


All: *slowly back away from Gaara*
Akina: That’s...not...what I wrote...*shudder*


Ten Kuchiyose no Jutsus...
Nine Akatsuki Members...
Eight Genin Rookies...
Seven Kinds of Weapons...
Six Orochimaru Minions...
Five Hokage!!
Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...
And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Akina: All right, take us out Pervert Sannin. Before Gaara gets any ideas please.


Jiraiya: On the twelfth day of Christmas, Kishimoto gave to me...Twelve Harem no Jutsus!!


All: Nani!?
Naruto: That’s my cue!! *jumps out of tree* Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!
Akina: Someone stop him!!
Jiraiya: Too late!
Narutos: Henge!!
All girls: NARUTO!!!
Jiraiya: *two thumbs WAY up*
Naruto: *changes back* Now that’s a closer!!
Akina: *hangs head* How come they never follow my script? Never?
Girls: *start chasing Naruto* Get back here!!
Naruto: *runs for his life* AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
Sakura: *whispers* Can I go get the chainsaw back now?
Akina: Sure, just be back before the girls kill Naruto.


Eleven Dying Victims...
Ten Kuchiyose no Jutsus...
Nine Akatsuki Members...
Eight Genin Rookies...
Seven Kinds of Weapons...
Six Orochimaru Minions...


Five Hokage!!


Tsunade: You know, I really do think it’s Hokages.
Akina: Whatever!!


Four Jonin Sensei...
Three Missing-Nins...
Two Annoying Teammates...


And a Naruto in a Pear Tree!!


Naruto: *almost at the exit* I’m gonna make it!!
Sakura: *blocks exit* Oh Naruto-kun...? *starts chainsaw*
Naruto: No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The End
Sasuke Got Run Over By A Ninja by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Our New Version Of-
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer
Retitled To-
Sasuke Got Run Over By A Ninja
-Oni-Chan- ok Naruto! start us off!-
-Naruto- right!

Sasuke got run over by a ninja,
Walking home from the acadamy Christmas eve.
You can say there's no such thing as Itachi,
But as for me and Sakura, we believe.

-Sasuke- Itachi shall die and so will you-
-Sakura- Sasuke-kun! nooo!-

He'd been drinkin' too much egg nog,
And we'd begged him not to go.
But he'd forgot his medication,
So he stumbled out the door in the snow.

-Naruto- see I always knew he took meds-
-Sasuke- damn you dobe-

When they found him Christmas mornin',
At the scene of the attack.
There were poke marks on his forehead,
And incriminatin' burn marks on his back.

-Naruto- joy to the world Saskue is dead! Itachi poked his head!-
-Itachi- foolish little brother-
-Sasuke- *lunges at Itachi and misses horribly*-

Sasuke got run over by a ninja,
Walkin' home from the acadamy Christmas eve.
You can say there's no such thing as Itachi,
But as for me and Sakura, we believe.

-Sakura- how could Sasuke-kun die? Naruto this is all your fault!-
-Naruto- meep!-

Now were all so proud of Sakura,
She's been takin' this so well, oh.
See her in there watchin' shogi,
Drinkin' beer and playin' go with cousin Ino.

-Ino- I don't play go-
-Oni-Chan- yes you do *glares*
-Ino- meep-
-Tsunade- where'd the liquor go?-

It's not Christmas without Sasuke.
All the family's dressed in black.
And we just can't help but wonder:
Should we open up his gifts or send them back?

-Itachi- the family is dead and I always wear black-
-Naruto- whatever I just want his stuff-
-Sasuke- I hate you all *twitch*-

Sasuke got run over by a ninja,
Walkin' home from the acadamy Christmas eve.
You can say there's no such thing as Itachi,
But as for me and Sakura, we believe.

-Oni-Chan- yey! we got through a verse without an interuption! oh wait...damn it! *curses*-

Now the goose is on the table
And the pudding made of fig.
And a blue and silver candle,
That would just have matched the hair in Sasuke's wig.

-Oni-Chan- bet you all didn't know he wore a wig!-
-Sasuke- it's not a damn wig! its just spoofy!-
-Oni-Chan- *eyeroll* right spoofy, yeah-

I've warned all my friends and neighbors.
"Better watch out for yourselves."
They should never give a license,
To a man who drives a sleigh and plays with sharks.

-Itachi- I do not 'play' with Kisame *ahem*-
-Kisame- I'm not a damn shark or Itachi's toy!-
-Oni-Chan- right you're not a shark...and you don't 'play' *winks* I got ya-
-Itachi and Kisame- get back here!-

Sasuke got run over by a ninja,
Walkin' home from the acadamy Christmas eve.
You can say there's no such thing as Itachi,
But as for me and Sakura, we believe.

-Naruto- yey Sasuke is dead!
-Sakura- Nar-uto! *chases*
-Naruto- meep!

Sasuke got run over by a ninja,
Walkin' home from the acadamy Christmas eve.
You can say there's no such thing as Itachi,
But as for me and Sakura, we believe!

-Oni-Chan- well thats done! lets see the chaos that has insued!

--Sasuke is dead and twitching--
--Naruto is running from a pissed Sakura--
--Ino is hiding--
--Tsunade...still looking for her liquor--
--Itachi and Kisame...still chasing Oni-Chan--

-Oni-Chan- *looks at last part* crap! *runs screaming saying something about losing katana in a very bloody snowball fight*
Sasuke The Snowman by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Me: Naruto sing the song
Naruto: What, no.
Me: Please. *sad puppy eyes*
Naruto: Fine.
Me: Works every time *thumbs up*
Naruto: Sasuke the snowman had a very emo soul
With a corn cop pipe and a button nose
And two eyes made out of coal

Sasuke: I don`t have a pipe! and my noses isn`t a botton!
Me: You don`t even care he called you emo?
Sasuke: WHAT?!?!
Naruto: meep.

Sasuke the snowman is a scary tale they say
He was made out of snow
But the children know how he came to kill one day
There must of been some magic in
That ol' silver katana they found
For when they placed it in his hand
He began to swing it around

Sasuke the snowman was as evil as he could be
And the children say he could screamed and laughed
Unlike the same as you and me

Sasuke: NARUTO!!!
Sakura: well *head rolls off*
Me: *stares at Sasuke`s bloody katana*
Sasuke: Maybe its alittle true.
Naruto: See? What did I tell you!?!
Me: Well it was just Sakura.
Inner me: Yes! Nice one Sasuke!

Sasuke the snowman knew the snow was hot that day
So he said I better run and kill some more before I melt away
Down to the village with a bloody katana in his hand
Runnin' here and there all around the square
Sayin' catch me if you can

He chaesd them down the streets of town
Right to the traffic cop
And he only paused a moment when he heard him holler stop

Sasuke the snowman
Had to hurry on his way
But he waved angerly sayin' Fuck you,
I'll be back again some day!

Me: That pretty much descibes him.
Sasuke: Hey!!!
Naruto: Lighten up, emo boy.
Itachi: Even I`m not that emo.
Me: Where did you come from?
Itachi: I came for free donuts.
Naruto: There`s donuts?
Me: Alright that`s it now I have to find Gaara and make him sing. See you all again soon.
The Night Before Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
This just came to me, so I decided to write it down and post it on here! ^_^
It was Christmas Eve, and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.


Exept for three kids,setting up the tree,
one sat on the floor ,sipping her tea.


They sat in a room,close to the fire.
They had fixed up the room, causing them to tire.

The christmas tree glowed, in the warm fire light,
the ornaments shined a red, green or white.


"I can't hang these up!", Naruto said with a groan,
the other two watched as he fixed it on his own.


"Naruto, you dobe...", Sasuke spitefully spat.
"You don't use the string, you hang popcorn with that."


"It would already be done,if you offered to help.",
Naruto exclaimed with a small squeaky yelp.


Sasuke rose from his place on the floor,
and helped Naruto, with the Christmas decor.


"Will those two ever be friends?",
Sakura spoke while fixing her new camera lens.


There was a bright flash, and a camera click,
"Smile," she said, that move was not very slick.


The flash blinded the boys, making them slip,
"Oops", she said, while bitting her lip.


They fell to the floor, with a very loud crash.
She strode to the kitchen, it was more of a dash.


The young boys stood up, rubbing their heads.
The bumps would certainly keep them in their beds.


Sakura came out with the milk and cookies.
By the way Sasuke and Naruto set up the decorations, you could tell they were rookies.


"Hey guys, we should get to bed." Sakura said.
Sasuke and Naruto nodded their head.


The three young children headed to their rooms.
In the small, cozy house, where Chritsmas Spirit loomed,
something landed, on roof with a thunderous thump.
Naruto awoke and whispered, "What was that bump?".


He rose from the bed, stiffling a yawn.
Stumbling of the matress, lacking the grace of a swan.


He turned a corner, tiredly scratching his back.
There he saw, Saint Nicholas himself, unloading his sack.


He placed the gifts beneath the tree with lovily care.
The last toy he set down, was a fuzzy brown bear.


"Santa, what are you doing", Naruto slurred.
Santa didn't think one of the children would stirr.


"Why, I'm bringing you kids gifts.", he said with a jolly voice.
"This is the season of cheer and rejoice."


Naruto smiled, still half sleep.
His eyes looks towards the present heap.


"Did I get something this year?", Naruto's smile swelled.
Santa chuckled, "Can't you tell?Now child, it's time to go to sleep.
Wait till morning to see your presents,so don't you peep."


The young shinobi smiled, went up to his room,
and wrapped the blanket around himself, like a baby in the womb.


The next morning the birds chirped and sung.
The children awoke, looking at what Santa had brung.


Naruto smiled while stacking his gifts on his closet shelf.
He knew he got the best gift, seeing Saint Nicholas himself.
Gaara`s Christmas Song by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Me: Ha, there you are. *starts dragging Gaara*
Gaara: What do you want?
Me: You have to sing.
Gaara: No!
Me: I `ll give you a cookie
Gaara: COOOOOOOOKKKKIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gaara: Greeting cards have all been sent
The Christmas rush is through
But I still have one more wish to make
A special one for you

Merry Christmas Darling
We're apart that's true
But I can dream and in my dreams,
I'm Christmas-ing with you.

Holidays are joyful
There's always something new
But every day's a holiday
When I'm near to you

The lights on my tree
I wish you could see
I wish it every day
The logs on the fire
fill me with desire
To see you and to say

That I wish you a merry Christmas
Happy New Year, too
I've just one wish
on this Christmas Eve
I wish I were with Naruto
I wish I were with Naruto

Me: Screw the cookie. *throws cookie and grabs Naruto*
Naruto: WTF?!?!
Me: That was such a cute song I`ll make your wish come true. *throws Naruto to Gaara*
Gaara: *Squeal*
Sasuke: Hey he`s mine sandy.
Gaara: She said I could have him. *points at me*
Me: *Pulls out chainsaw* What I say goes and if his wish is Naruto then he gets Naruto!
Sasuke: Meep!
Snow Miser by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
-Oni-Chan- Get in there! Haku you're my lil snow bunny so you're singing this song boy!
-Haku- Yey! A song!
-Oni-Chan- Yup! And for backup lets see...*taps finder to chin before lightbulb appears* Team 7! Get out there and be back up!
-Team 7- *mummbles angrily*
-Haku-
I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

*giggles*

-Naruto-
He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow

*dances cancan*

-Haku-
That's right!
I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

*laughs*

-Sasuke-
He's Mister Icicle
He's Mister Ten Below

*kicks snow at Naruto*

-Haku-
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

*some what evil giggles*

-Team 7-
He's too much!

-Haku-
I never want to see a day
That's over forty degrees
I'd rather have it thirty,
Twenty, ten, five and let it freeeeEEEEEEeeze!
I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

*some what evil laughter*

-Sakura-
He's Mister White Christmas
He's Mister Snow

*grabs Sasuke trying to dance in snow*

-Haku-
That's right!
I'm Mister White Christmas
I'm Mister Snow
I'm Mister Icicle
I'm Mister Ten Below
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
I'm too much!

*evil giggles*

-Kakashi-
He's Mister Icicle
He's Mister Ten Below

*reads Icha Icha: Snow Edition*

-Haku-
Friends call me Snow Mirriors,
Whatever I touch
Turns to snow in my clutch
...too much.

*evil laughter*

-Haku, Team 7 & Oni-Chan-
Too Much!

-Haku- *downright insane laughter*
-Naruto- *throws snow at Sasuke*
Sasuke- *dodges, smirks and melts snow around Naruto to a deep puddle with Katan*
-Sakura- *giggles*
-Naruto- *falls in water now soaked*
-Kakashi- *ignores and continues to read*

-Oni-Chan- Hehehe ^_^ There we go a lil tribute to Haku who diserves some snowy love cause hes dead!
-Haku- What? I'm dead?
-Oni-Chan- Did I say dead? I meant breathing impaired...*shifty eyes*
-Haku- Ohh...thats ok *smiles and puts senbon away*
-Oni-Chan- Im safe ^_^ yey!
Holiday Sake Songs by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
-Oni-Chan- Now for my next singing victim *evil laughter and looks around the room* Why are there only Sannin here?

-Tsunade & Jiraiya- *point to Orochimaru* He did it

-Orochimaru- I can explain *looks aroun nervously* they all went on a....sleigh ride! Yes a sleigh ride!

*In the distance you here*
-Haku- Wow! Everyone came to the snowy cloud kingdom of the breathing impaired! ...where's Sasuke?
-Remaing Nin- He went to the other kingom...the firey one

-Oni-Chan- *shurgs* Ah well, Tsunade go sing something

-Jiraiya- Shes drunk

-Oni-Chan- Even better! *cues for music*

-Tsunade-
Here comes Jiraiya!
Here comes Jiraiya!
Right down Sannin Lane! -hic-

Naruto and Kakashi and all his ninja
are pulling on the reins. -hic-
Alarms are ringing, children screaming;
All is chaotic and in fright. -hic-

Lock your houses and say your prayers,
'Cause Jiaiya comes tonight. -hic-


Here comes Jiraiya!
Here comes Jiraiya!
Right down Sannin Lane! -hic-

He's got a bag that is filled with toys *cough*
for the girls and ladies again. -hic-
Hear those sleigh bells jingle jangle,
What a scary sight. -hic-

Jump in bed, cover up your head,
'Cause Jiaiya comes tonight! -hic-
*falls unconsious*

-Jiraiya- *evil perv look*

-Oni-Chan- Down mutt! *throws exploding snowball at Ero-sennin*

-Jiraiya- *falls on ground as snow goes BoOm*

-Orochimarau- *snake/hiss laughter*

-Oni-Chan- *throws snowball at the snake-nin for good measure*

-Orochimaru- *ish hit and withers on the ground*

-Oni-Chan- Ok! Thats all for the segment of 'What Happens When You Give The Sannin (And The Hostess) Sake!' *sways back and forth to the music in her mind* Hey its an up beat *smiles stupidly*
Naughty Sasuke by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
-Oni-Chan- Ok People! Im a girl on a sugar rush! I found songs and was just like 'Woah! Need To Torture Charries *evil laughter*'
So here I am! Let The Madness insue! *kicks the avenger on stage*
-Sasuke-
I broke my bat on Kiba's head;
Somebody snitched on me.
I hid a frog in Itachi's bed;
Somebody snitched on me.
I spilled some ink on Tsunade's rug;
I made Shino eat a bug;
Bought some gum with a penny slug;
Somebody snitched on me.

-I like this song *smiles*-

Oh, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are dead.
I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.

-Oni-Chan and Nin- So true you lil psycho!-

I put a tack on sensei's chair
Somebody snitched on me.
I tied a knot in Sakura's hair
Somebody snitched on me.
I did a dance on Ino's plants;
Fell from a tree and tore my pants;
Filled the sugar bowl with ants;
Somebody snitched on me.

-*pauses* When did I rip my pants...?-
-Fan Club- *hides pics and whistle*-

So, I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
Mommy and Daddy are dead.
I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas
'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.

I won't be seeing Santa Claus;
Somebody snitched on me.
He won't come visit because
Somebody snitched on me.
Next year I won't be going straight;
Next year I'll be after Naruto, just you wait
I'd start now, but it's too late;
Somebody gave him to Gaara.

-*glares at sand-nin with his fox-nin*-
-Gaara- *throws sand at Sasuke to make him quit staring*-
-*glares more*-

So you better be good whatever you do
'Cause if you're bad, I'm warning you,
You'll get nuttin' for Christmas.

-Sasuke- I want Naruto!

-Everyone- No!

-Oni-Chan- And thats a wrap ^_^ This ish so true and I ish still on sugar!
What Do You Want For Christmas? II by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Oni-Chan- Bleh there was a technical error and some how this was ontop of another chapter so I erased this and decided to move it back in place xP

^_^ Sorry for the confusion ^_^
Oni-Chan- Hey people and happy holidays! Im your second hostess in the What Do You Want For Christmas? Show! Today we have the Sand Trio joining us!

Audience- *silent*

Oni-Chan- *glares* Show respect or die. Your choice *taps katana in hands*

Audience- *starts clamping and muttering about crazy hostesses*

Oni-Chan- Ok first off we have Kankurou!

Kankurou- *walks in like a big shot* Hey

Oni-Chan- Hello *smiles* What do you want for Christmas?

Kankurou- Elmo

Audience- *cricket*

Oni-Chan- *sweat drop* Umm okay.... Why....?

Kankurou- It's for my puppet collection! How cool would it be to have a killer Elmo!

Oni-Chan- *ponders thought* Yeah that does seem fun! Okay next up is Temari!

Audience- *claps*

Temari- *enters with big winds* Hey

Oni-Chan- Hiya! So what do you want, hmm?

Temari- A different life

Oni-Chan- ...That doesn't count

Temari- What about-

Oni-Chan- No different brothers don't count either *sighs*

Temari- Damn it! Fine then I want Shikamaru!

Oni-Chan- *evil smirk* Reallly hmmm?

Temari- Yes! I will kill that Ino-pig and make him mine! *huggles Shikamaru plushie that came out of no where*

Oni-Chan- ...Okay then moving right along...Come on out Gaara!

Audience- *fangirls scream then die* *remaining look around worried*

Oni-Chan- He's mine! *waves around bloody katana*

Audience- *group meep*

Gaara- *appears in sand cloud wearing...a santa hat*

Audience- *gasp*

Oni-Chan- KAWAII! *tackle-hugs* What do you want cutie?

Gaara- *gasps for breath* Air

Oni-Chan- Oh hehe my bad *release death grip to an unbreakable hug* But what do you really want?

Gaara- To kill Uchiha

Oni-Chan- That seems fun! But may I ask why?

Gaara- He stole Uzamaki, he must die

Everyone- *gasps*

Temari- *held back by Kankurou for trying to stop Gaara* No! I can't allow you to continue with that stupid blonde!

Gaara- *looks from Temari to Oni-Chan and points at Oni-Chan* She says I can and she's deadlier!

Oni-Chan- Hehe I win *disappears with Gaara in sand cloud*

Kankurou- What do we do now?

Temari- Stop him! *drags Kankurou off to the exit*

Audience- *cricket cricket*

Kimi- *poofs in dressed in Akatsuki gear* Why the hell am I here?

Manager- *runs on stage to whisper to Oni-Chan's O.C.*

Kimi- *growls* Baka leaves me with her work. Whatever. That's all folks! *poofs away*

Audience- *cricket cricket cricket*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N- Haha That was fun! It was in responce to the first of the game show series and a heck alot of fun to make ^_^ But damn I wish I could go kill Uchiha along side my Gaara ^_^ That is a Christmas wish ^_^
Heat Miser by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
This is the second part to Oni_chan`s Snow miser story.
[Sasuke]
I'm Mister Green Christmas
I'm Mister Sun
I'm Mister Heat Blister
I'm Mister Hundred and One
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I'm too much!

[Naruto]
He's Mister Green Christmas
He's Mister Sun
He's Mister Heat Blister
He's Mister Hundred and One

[Sasuke]*kisses Naruto*
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch

Naruto:*kicks Sasuke in the ass*

[Kakashi]
He's too much!
*Disappears with Iruka*

[Sasuke]
Thank you!
I never want to see a day
That's under sixty degrees
I'd rather have it eighty,
Ninety, one hundred degrees!
(spoken):Oh, some like it hot, but I like it really hot! Hee hee!
*lights Sakura`s hair on fire*

[Sakura]
He's Mister Green Christmas
He's Mister Sun

[Sasuke]
Sing it!

[Me]
He's Mister Heat Blister
He's Mister Hundred and One....loser

[Sasuke]
*punches me in the arm*
They call me Heat Miser,
What ever I touch
Starts to melt in my clutch
I'm too much!

[All]
Too Much!

Naruto:Don`t touch me again Sasuke!!!
Sasuke:Or what?
Me:*whistles*
*Gaara appears out of nowhere*
Sasuke:Meep!
Me:Sick him boy!
Sasuke:*screams like little girl*
Naruto:*rolling around the floor*
Me: Here`s a little tribute to the loser advenger Sasuke Uchiha *says name dramaticly to mock Sasuke*
Naruto:*died laughing*
Me: Oh shit, Gaara`s gonna kill me, I`ll just blame Sakura.
Sakura Roasting Over An Open Fire by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Me:Okay this time everyone has to sing.
Everyone:What?
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan:*start laughing*
Me:You have to sing too.
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan:Meep
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan/Me:Sakura roasting on an open fire
Gaara nipping at your nose
Fucked up carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Emos

Naruto/Gaara/Sasuke:Everybody knows a turkey and some
Mistletoe
Help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight

Kakashi/Iruka:They know that Santa's on his way
He's bringing lots of toys and goodies
On his sleigh

Temari/Kankuro:And every mother's child is gonna spy
To see if reindeer really know how to fly

Jiraiya/Tsunade/Orochimaru/Yondaime/other dead characters: And so I'm offering this simple wish
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although it's been said many times,
Many ways
All:Merry Christmas to you

Sasuke:That was gay.*steps closer to Naruto*
Me:No your gay.
Gaara:Back off Uchiha!
Naruto:I don`t like that look in his eye.
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan/Me:*pulls out chainsaw*
Sasuke_Luvr:I`ll take the arm.
Oni_Chan:I`ll get his leg.
Me:I get the head.
Sasuke:meep*runs away*AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan/Me:*come back all bloody*
Me:I love our Sasuke hating stories.
Oni_Chan:What do we do now?
Sasuke_Luvr:Lets kill Sakura.
Me:To late. *points at extra crispy Sakura over the fire*
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan:Damn.
Me:*pulls Shikamaru and Lee out of nowhere* We can still kill Lee and watch Ino and Temari fight over Shikamaru.
Sasuke_Luvr/Oni_Chan:Perfect.
Kidnap the Sandy Nin by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
The song is Kidnap the Sandy Claws by Shock, Lock, and Barrel, from the Nightmare Before Christmas!

This is one of few that nobody gets killed or looses any limbs. ( And yes, that includes Sasuke. T_T )
-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Kidnap Mr. Sandy Nin


-Naruto-
I wanna do it


-Sasuke-
Let's draw straws


-Lee-
Gai said we should work together
Three of a kind


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Birds of a feather
Now and forever
Wheeee
La, la, la, la, la


Kidnap the Sandy Nin, lock him up real tight
Throw away the key and then
Turn off all the lights


-Sasuke-
First, we're going to set some bait
Inside a nasty trap and wait
When he comes a-sniffing we will
Snap the trap and close the gate


-Naruto-
Wait! I've got a better plan
To catch this big red lobster man
Let's pop him in a boiling pot
And when he's done we'll butter him up


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Kidnap the Sandy Nin
Throw him in a box
Bury him for ninety years
Then see if he talks


-Naruto-
Then Akatsuki
Can take the whole thing over then
They'll be so pleased, I do declare
That They will cook him rare


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Wheeee


-Sasuke-
I say that we take a cannon
Aim it at his door
And then knock three times
And when he answers
Sandy Nin will be no more


-Lee-
You're so stupid, think now
lf we blow him up to smithereens
We may lose some pieces
And then Gai will beat us black and green


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Kidnap the Sandy Nin
Tie him in a bag
Throw him in the ocean
Then, see if he is sad


-Sasuke and Naruto-
Because Akatsuki is the meanest organization around
If I were on their shit list, I'd get out of town


-Lee-
They'll be so pleased by our success
That they'll reward us too, I bet


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Perhaps they'll make their special brew
Of snake and spider stew
Mmmm!


We're their little henchmen and
We take our job with pride
We do our best to please them
And stay on their good side


-Sasuke-
I wish my cohorts weren't so dumb


-Naruto-
I'm not the dumb one


-Lee-
You're no fun


-Naruto and Sasuke-
Shut up


-Lee-
Make me


-Naruto-
I've got something, listen now
This one is real good, you'll see
We'll send a present to his door
Upon there'll be a note to read
Now, in the box we'll wait and hide
Until his curiosity entices him to look inside


-Lee-
And then we'll have him
One, two, three


-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
Kidnap the Sandy Nin, beat him with a stick
Lock him up for ninety years, see what makes him tick


Kidnap the Sandy Nin, chop him into bits
Akatsuki are sure to get their kicks
Kidnap the Sandy Nin, see what we will see
Lock him in a cage and then, throw away the key...


-Gaara-
Are you by any chance talking about me? *death glare at the three*
-Sasuke, Naruto, and Lee-
*shake heads violently* Noo, we would never do something like that, Ga...Gaara!
-Gaara-
*looks at Naruto* I know you wouldn't Naruto, but Lee and Sasuke are another story...
*Oni-chan, Akina, and Deadly jump out from behind bushes with chainsaws* DIEEEEEEEEEE! SASSSSSSSUUUUUKKKKKEEEEEEE!
-Sasuke-
NOOOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHHHHH!
-Gaara-
Until next time, Mr. Sandy Nin says Seeya! Oh, and Uchiha's DEAD! *mumbles under breath* If he ever touches or even looks at Naruto, I swear I'll...
What's This? Our Wacky Konoha Christmas In A Nutshell by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Oni-Chan- Gaara-kun you're up!

Gaara- *glares* I'm sick of songs

Akina & Deadly- Chainsaw time! Wee! *grab chainsaws from no where*

Gaara- Meep

Oni-Chan- Noo! *jumps to save Gaara* I'll handle this

Akina & Deadly- Psht fine

Oni-Chan- Thank you. Look Gaara! Cookie! If you song you get a cookie!

Gaara- Cookie! Anything for you cookie! *begins to sing*
What's this? What's this?
There's color everywhere
What's this?
There's dead things in the air
What's this?
I can't believe my eyes
I must be dreaming
Wake up, Gaara, this isn't fair
What's this?

What's this? What's this?
There's something very wrong
What's this?
There are people butchering songs

What's this?
The streets are lined with
Crazy creatures killing
Everybody seems so creepy
Have I possibly gone happy weepy?
What is this?
What's this?

There are children throwing kunai here
instead of throwing sand
They're busy blowwing up toys
And absolutely most are dead

There's blood on every window
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
And in my bones I feel the warmth
That's coming from inside

Oh, look
What's this?
They're hanging mistletoe, they kill
Why that looks so unique, inspired
They're gathering around to hear a story
Roasting bakas on a fire
What's this?
What's this?

In here they've got a little Sasuke, how queer
And who would ever think
And why?

They're covering it with sharp little things
They've got faulty electric lights on strings
And there's a smile on everyone
So, now, correct me if I'm wrong
This looks like fun
This looks like fun
Oh, could it be I got my wish?
What's this?

Oh my, what now?
The children are asleep
But look, there's evil underneath
Psychos and witches here to scream and kill them
Or ensnare them, no little cozy things
Secure inside their horrorland
What's this?

The sanity is all missing
And the happy reindeer can't be found
And in their place there seems to be a
Deathly feeling all around

Instead of jingle bells, I swear
I can hear screams in the air
The smell of cakes and cookies
Is absolutely everywhere

The sights, the sounds
They're everywhere and all around
I've never felt so strange before
This empty place inside of me is filling up
I simply cannot get enough

I want it, oh, I want it
Oh, I want it for my own
I've got to know
I've got to know
What is this place that I have found?
What is this?
Konoha, hmm...

Gaara- Cookie!
Oni-Chan- *Gives plenty of home made cookies*
Akina- Yey! We still managed to stab Sasuke! And he remains queer *smiles happily*
Deadly- Faulty electricity! Score!
Oni-Chan- Yup! Gaara sang this song perfectly! He made sure Uchiha still died!
Sasuke- *electricuted and twitching on the floor wrapped in holiday lights*
Terrible Three- So as a gift...*drag out big box*
Gaara- *looks up from cookie pursuit* What is it?
From Within The Box- *box shakes rapidly* Damn crazies knowing to make this thing Rasengan proof!
Gaara- *drops cookies and stands in front of box* Mine *evil glare before walkiing off with box being sand carried*
Terrible Three- All in a songs work *group highfive*
Oni-Chan- And for good measure... *turns on faulty electricity again and watches the Sasuke glow*
Terrible Three- Best tree in all of Konoha
Making Christmas by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Rachael: Its me deadly but know I`m using my real name and I brought my OC me in to sing.
Mayu: Why am I here?
Rachael: To kill Sasuke with us.
Mayu: good reason.
Rachael: This time, this time

Everyone: Making Christmas

Rachael: Making Christmas

Naruto: Making Christmas, making Christmas
Is so fine

Everyone: It's ours this time
And won't the cildren be surprised
It's ours this time

Akina: Making Christmas

Oni: Making Christmas

Akina/Oni: Making Christmas

Itachi/Deidara: Time to give them something fun

Itachi/Deidara/Kisame: They'll talk about for years to come

Everyone: Let's have a cheer from everyone
It's time to party

Sasuke: Making Christmas, making Christmas

Gaara: Snakes and mice get wrapped up so nice
With spiders legs and pretty bows
*chops off Sasuke`s arm while he`s not looking*

Sakura/Ino: It's ours this time

Kakashi: All together, that and this

Kakashi/Iruka: With all our tircks we're

Kakashi/Iruka/Jiraiya: Making Christmastime

Orochimaru: Here comes Mayu

Mayu: I don't believe what's happening to me
My hopes, my dreams, my fantasies
Hee, hee, hee, hee

Tsunade: Won't they be impressed *hic*, I am a genius
See how I *hic* transform the old rat
Into a most delightful *hic* hat

Mayu: Hmm, my compliments from me to you
On this your most intriguing hst
Consider though this substitute
A bat in place of this old rat
Huh! No, no, no, now that's all wrong
This thing will never make a present
It's been dead for much too long
Try something fresher, something pleasant
Try again, don't give up
*hits Sasuke with a golf club*

Akina/Oni: All together, that and this
With all our tricks we're making Christmastime

Everyone: This time, this time
Making Christmas, making Christmas
La, la, la
It's almost here

Everyone/Rachael: And we can't wait

Everyone/Lee: So ring the bells and celebrate

Everyone: 'Cause when the full moon starts to climb
We'll all sing out

Mayu: It's Christmas time
Hee, hee, hee
*lights Sasuke on fire*

Rachael: Thanx for helping Mayu.
Mayu: Any thing to hurt Sasuke.
Gaara: You promised Mayu
Oni/Akina/Rachael: Promised what?
Mayu: 3...2...1
*tree lights up with a burning Sasuke on top*
Gaara: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Mayu: *hands Naruto to Gaara with a red bow on top*
Rachael: Your a natural.
Mayu: Merry Christmas guys. *eats cookie*
Naruto`s Song by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Naruto: HeyI have a son! Hey! HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Mayu: fine just sing already.
Naruto: Where`s Oni, Akina and Rachael?
Mayu: I gave them the chapter off.
Naruto: I sense there's something in the wind
That feels like tragedy's at hand
And though I'd like to stand by him
Can't shake this feeling that I have
The worst is just around the bend

And does he notice my feelings for him?
And will he see how much he means to me?
I think it's not to be

What will become of my dear friend?
Where will his actions lead us then?
Although I'd like to join the crowd
In their enthusiastic cloud
Try as I may, it doesn't last

And will we ever end up together?
no, I think not, it's never to become
For I am not the one

Sasuke: *glomps Naruto* of course your the one, I notice you.
Gaara: *rips Sasuke of Naruto* that song was meant for me!
Sasuke: As if.
Naruto: It was for Gaara.
Mayu: good now I can do the classic thing after our songs *starts chainsaw*
Sasuke: meep
Mayu: Damn, I got the tree all bloody.
Sakura: Sasuke nooooo!
Mayu: Alright. *starts chainsaw again*
Naruto: Since Mayu is busy I`ll say her line. Merry Christmas Everyone.
Poor Sasuke by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Sasuke:I`ve got a song.
Mayu:Screw you emo.
Sasuke:*starts whining*
Rachael:fine you cry baby, but I swear i`ll..*starts chainsaw*
Sasuke:What have I done?
What have I done?
How could I be so blind?
All is lost, where was I?
Spoiled all, spoiled all
Everything's gone all wrong

What have I done?
What have I done?
Find a deep cave to hide in
In a million years they'll find me
Only dust and a plaque
That reads, "Here Lies Poor Old Sasuke"

But I never intended all this madness, never
And nobody really understood, how could they?
That all I ever wanted was to bring them something great
Why does nothing ever turn out like it should?

Well, what the heck, I went and did my best
And, by God, I really tasted something swell
And for a moment, why, I even touched the sky
And at least I left some stories they can tell, I did

And for the first time since I don't remember when
I felt just like my aold bony self again
And I, Sasuke, the Emo King
That's right, I am the Emo King, ha, ha, ha

And I just can't wait until next Halloween
'Cause I've got some new ideas
that will really make them scream
And, by Godm I'm really gonna give it all my might
Uh oh, I hope there's still time to set things right
sandy Claws, hmm

Gaara:He didn`t try anything?
Akina:Surprisingly no.
Oni:Is he sick?
Mayu:*starts chainsaw* Who cares kill him any way.
Rachael:I`ll go kill Sakura. *grabs pepper spray and hatchet*
Oni:If you get to use a new weapon I do too. *pulls out flam thrower*
Akina:I like yours, Oni. *grabs katana*
Sasuke's Revenge by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Sasuke- *sits in a corner* Finnaly time to unleash the ultimate revenge! *crazy emo cackle*
Sasuke- All right you derranged physcos! It's pay back! Ready to sing your song?
Oni-Chan- I'll say we are! *death glare*
Akina- Yeah!
Rachael- Let's sing it and get this over with!
Sasuke- Okay, Akina?
Akina- *grumbles*
Sasuke- Okay, Rachael?
Rachel- Whatever
Sasuke- Okay, Oni-Chan? Oni-Chan? ONI-CHAN!
Oni-Chan- OKAY YOU DAMN EMO!!!

-Terrible Three-
Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast

-Rachael-
Want a bomber plane that loops the loop

-Oni-Chan-
Me, I want a hula hoop

-Akina-
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

-Sasuke- Okay crazies get ready. That was very good, Akina
-Akina- Naturally
-Sasuke- Very good Rachael
-Rachael- Mhm
-Sasuke- Ah, Oni-Chan, you were a little flat, watch it. Ah, Oni-Chan. Oni-Chan. ONI-CHAN!
-Oni-Chan- GO DIE!

-Rachael-
Want a plane that loops the loop

-Oni-Chan-
I still want a hula hoop

-Akina-
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

-Terrible Three-
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late.

-Sasuke- Very good, crazy girls
-Racheal- Lets sing it again! Yeah, lets sing it again! *spins around happily*
-Sasuke- No, that's enough. Lets not overdo it *worried look* 'Gawd its not good for me when they're happy'
-Oni-Chan- What do you mean overdo it? *evil eye squint*
-Akina- We want to sing it again! *tantrum jump up and down*
-Sasuke- Now wait a minute, girls
-Terrible Three- *evil crazy eye glint*
-Sasuke- Oni-Chan, drop the flame thrower..Rachael, just a minute with that pepper spray and hatchet combo...
Akina will you cut that out...? Shit bad choice of words for the katana weilder *gulps* Girls...

Kimi & Kaida & Mayu & Akina- This portion has been edited out due to extreme violence and mayhem never before caused by our Masters. Please excuse us as their violence is now over

-Sasauke- *an unidentifiable bloody heap on the floor*
-Akina- Well that was fun *smiles at katana*
-Rachael- What pepper spray can do to a persons insides *happy memory moment*
-Oni-Chan- Things go WOOSH in BIG fire! *evil cackle and sets fire into the sky*

Terrible Three & Fatal Four- Happy Holidays!
Do You Hear What I Hear by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
Akina: Lets sing something meaningful, instead of something where somebody has to be killing!
Everyone: *groans*
Akina: *pulls out chainsaw* WE ARE GOING TO SING SOMETHING MEANINGFUL,DAMNIT, THEN MAYBE AT THE END THERE WILL BE VILOENCE!!
Everyone: O...okay *steps back*
Akina: Thank you! *winks*
Everyone: Said the Jonin to the little Genin,
Do you see what I see?
Over yonder, little Genin,
Do you see what I see?


A fox, a fox, rampaging in the night
With tails as big as kites
With tails as big as kites


Said the little Genin to the Chunnin,
Do you hear what I hear?
Roaring through the town, Chunnin,
Do you hear what I hear?


A growl, a growl, high above the trees
With a voice as big as the sea
With a voice as big as the sea


Said the Chunnin to the Hokage,
Do you know what I know?
In your palace warm, Hokage,
Do you know what I know?


A Child, a Child shivers in the cold
He will be a hero when he’s old
He will be a hero when he’s old


Said the Hokage to the people everywhere,
Listen to what I say:
Pray for peace, people everywhere!
Listen to what I say:


The Child, the Child, sleeping in the night
He will bring us goodness and light
He will bring us goodness and light


Naruto: That was soo stupid! Why the hell would there be a huge growling voice in the villlage?
Jiraiya: Are you really that stupid kid? It's about the ninetails.
Naruto:Oh that makes a little more sense, but what about the child?
Akina: Naruto, you're the child, idiot.
Naruto: Say what????
Kakashi: Naruto you knew about that.
Naruto: *lightbulb lights up above head* Oh yeah, that's right.
Sasuke: ...idiot...
Gaara: Don't say that about my Naruto-kun! *evil death glare*
Sasuke: What are you going to do about it, Gaara? And what do you mean by your Naruto-kun? * death glare*
Gaara: I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna... *looks around, then smirks to himself* Oni-chan, Deadly, Akina, look its Sasuke! *points at Sasuke*
Deadly, Oni-chan, and Akina: SASSSSSSSSSUUUKKKEEEE! *all pull out chainsaws*
Sasuke: Damn you, Gaara and those freaky killing yaoi obsessed girls! Naruto HELP ME!
Naruto: *talking to Gaara, well more like flirting* Huh, did you say something?
Sasuke: AHHH! *gets cut up into little bits and pieces by girls*
Gaara: Well, the girls are a little busy killing Sasuke and the others already left, so I guess I'll end this! Bahbye! *grabs Naruto* Mine...
Naruto: giggles...
The Akaktsuki`s Carol by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Mayu: Time for another song!
Itachi: Hey where`s Akina, Rachael, and Oni?
Mayu: Gave them another break so I could be with you guys. *glomps Itachi*
Deidara: And why did you only have the Akatsuki, un?
Mayu: I was getting tired of the other singers. *glomps Deidara but gets off before Akina comes to kill her*
Itachi/leader: Joy to the world, the Sasuke is dead!
Let Gaara receive his Naruto;
Let every heart prepare their room,
Deidara/Mayu: And Heaven and nature burn,
And Heaven and nature burn,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature burn.

Hidan/Kakuzu: Joy to the world, the Akatsuki reigns!
Let men their chainsaws employ;
While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains
Repeat the sounding pain,
Repeat the sounding pain,
Repeat, repeat, the sounding pain.

Tobi/Kisame/Sasori: Let sins and sorrows grow,
And thorns infest the ground;
He comes to make his killings flow
Far as the curse is found,
Far as the curse is found,
Far as, far as, the curse is found.

Everyone: Akatsuki rules the world with hate and rage,
And makes the nations prove
The glories of their hatefulness,
And wonders of their lies,
And wonders of their lies,
And wonders, wonders, of their lies.

Akina/Oni/Rachael: *sitting on lounge chairs* Much better version.
Deidara: I want to blow people up, un!
Itachi: We can`t have a song with out violence!!! *leaves foom*
Tobi: Where is he going?
Everyone: *shrugs*
Itachi: *returns with taser, gun, and can of spray paint. And drags Sasuke, Sakura, and Lee behide him* here *gives taser to Oni, gun to Akina, and spray paint to Rachael*
Rachael: Wooot! Spray paint is more painful to the eyes than pepper spray!
Akina/Oni/Rachael: *chases after Sasuke, Sakura, and Lee*
Mayu: As if I`m going to miss out. *pulls out chainsaw* You guys coming?
Akatsuki: Hell ya! *joins Mayu*
Gaara/Naruto: Seeing how everyone is busy its our job to say good bye.
Akina/Kimi/Kaida: And Merry Christmas. *hands out cookies and donuts.*
Gaara What Have You Done? by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Oni-Chan- Ok we we're going back to the basics here ^_^

Kaida- Messin with songs

Kimi- And killing Sa-*muffled by chainsaws rearing up*

Terrible Three- Give it away and die!

Kimi- *glares and hides behind Kaida*

Oni-Chan- Better! Ok Sand Trio You're Up!
-Temari-
There's something stuck up the chimney
And I don't know what it is,
But it's been there all night long.
Well, we waited up for Santa all Christmas night
But he never came and it don't seem right.
And there's something in the chimney
And it doesn't make a sound,
But I wish you Merry Christmas.

-Kankurou-
There's something stuck up the chimney
And I don't know what it is,
But it's been there all week long.
Well, Akamaru keeps barking up the chimney flue
And we don't know what we're going to do.
Cause there's something in the chimney
And it doesn't move around,
And it's been a week since Christmas.

-Temari-
There's something stuck up the chimney
And I don't know what it is,
But it's been there all month long.
Well, it's jammed up tight above the fireplace
Now the house smells funny, such a big disgrace.
That there's something in the chimney
And it doesn't talk at all,
And it's been there since last Christmas.

-Kankurou-
There's something stuck up the chimney
And I don't know what it is,
But it's been there all year long.
We'll been waiting up for Santa like we did last year
But Gaara says, "He's already here."

-Gaara-
And he's stuck up the chimney
And he doesn't say a word
And he'll be there every Christmas.
And we'll have him every Christmas.

Temari- Omg! Gaara you killed Santa!
Kankurou- How do you expect us to get presents now baka?
Gaara- I don't care. He wouldn't give me Naruto. Said people weren't toys
Temari- Cause they arn't...
Gaara- Nope, Naruto is my toy
Kankurou- But why did you have to murder Santa?
Gaara- I bet him. If I won, people were toys and if he won they weren't
Temari- What was the bet?
Gaara- That he couldn't come down our chimney...
Kankurou- AND?
Gaara- I plugged it up with sand and he sort of suffocated *happy innocent demon smile* Not much for the all magical Claus
Naruto- *wearing a bow* Are you coming Gaara? Sasuke's already dead...well leftover dead...
The Voice of Oni-Chan- We had some dead Sasuke remains so rather than inviting him again to die we just decided to use leftover evilness *giggle* -The Voice Fades Away
Gaara- *tackle lunges Naruto into next room*
Temari & Kankurou- *dressed in black around their chimney mourning Santa* Such a brave man, dieing in the line of duty like that, why? WHY?
Akina- That was intresting, never killed Santa yet
Rachael- Yesh that was fun. We should do it again
Oni-Chan- Yey! now we can 'Kidnapp the Santy Claws' too ...woah NMBC moment...

Terrible Three- Happy Holidays!
Fatal Four- Enjoy the cookies! *throws cookies at viewers heads*
Sasuke`s Revenge: Take 2 by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Mayu: Damn it, where are we?
Akina: Why are you asking me?
Mayu: Why not?
Kimi/Kaida: She has a point.
Sasuke: Shut up!!!
Fatal four: Holy shit, your still alive?!
Sasuke: Yes and its rvenge time, MWAHAHAHA!!!
Kimi: That didn`t go so well last time. Remember?
Mayu: Besides we have connections.
Sasuke: Just sing already.
Mayu/Kiada: Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the jingle hop has begun
*grabs phone and dials number*

Kimi/Akina: Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time
Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square
In the frosty air.

Fatal four: What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Jingle bell time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh
Giddy-up jingle horse, pick up your feet
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell,
That's the jingle bell rock.

Kimi: *whispers to Mayu* Who did you call?
Mayu: The usually. *big grin*
*doors fling open*
Itachi: Where`s my Mayu?
Deidara: And my Akina, un?
Mayu: Itachi-kun. *glomps Itachi*
Akina: Deidara-sama! *glomps Deidara*
Rachael: Mind if we join in Emo boy?!?
Sasuke: MEEP! *Sees the terrible three and Akaktsuki*
Kisame: *Gives Oni the flame thrower(duh), Rachael pepper spray, Akina of the terrible three a gun, Kaida numbchucks, Kimi taser, and everyone else uses what ever they want or is using a chainsaw.*
Mayu: Go kitty bombs!!!
Oni: Kitty bombs?
Deidara: No fair you copied my explosiveness, un!
Mayu: They don`t blow up, they`re just to cute for an emo to stand. *evil grin*
Itachi: Nice.
Gaara: SAND COFFIN!!!!!!!!
Sakura: Merry Christmas everyone!
Naruto: I don`t remember you being invited.
Sakura: O_O'''
Ni: DIEEE!!!!
Naruto: Who are you.
Ni: Random Sakura hater/gaaraXnaru lover/Sasuke killer named.....Ni!
Mayu: Cool, you`ll fit right in. *gives Ni a cookie*
Ni? O_O''' by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ni: Mwahahahahahahahaha
Jiraiya: Who are you and why are we here?
Ni: I`m the new girl to the group, Ni. And you are all here cause we are going to have the sannin sing.
Kakashi: But why am I going to sing?
Ni: Cause I want to hear you sing!
Orochimaru: Happy Holiday
Happy Holiday
While the merry bells keep ringing
May your every wish come true

Ni: Sing Kakashi!!!
Kakashi: NO!

Jiraiya: Happy Holiday
Happy Holiday
May the calendar keep bringing
Happy Holidays to you

Ni: Do it!
Kakashi: No.

Tsunade: It's the holiday season
And Santa Claus is coming back
The Christmas snow is white on the ground
When old Santa gets into town
He'll be coming down the chimney, down
Coming down the chimney, down

Sasuke: It's the holiday season
And Santa Claus has got a toy
For every good girl and good little boy
He's a great big bundle of joy
He'll be coming down the chimney, down
Coming down the chimney, down

Ni: What do you think your doing here? *chases after Saskue with golf club*

Tobi: He'll have a big fat pack upon his back
And lots of goodies for you and me
So leave a peppermint stick for old St. Nick
Hanging on the Christmas tree

Ni: Damn it, I said the sannin. And I don`t evenlike you Tobi.
Tobi: *runs off crying*

Kakashi: It's the holiday season
With the whoop-de-do and hickory dock
And don't forget to hang up your sock
"Cause just exactly at 12 o'clock
He'll be coming down the chimney
Coming down the chimney
Coming down the chimney, down!

Ni: Sque

Ni: Happy Holiday
Happy Holiday
While the merry bells keep bringing
Happy Holidays to you

Everyone: Happy Holiday
Happy Holiday
May the calendar keep bringing
Happy Holidays to you
To you
Happy Holiday

Terrible three/fatal four: You did every thing with out us?!
Ni: No, Sasuke is crawling around here some where.
*Reving chainsaws*
Kakashi: The usual happens from here so Merry Christmas every one *pulls out Icha Icha Paradice book*
Dolphin Sharks And Foxes by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Kimi- Oni-Chan ish busy writing a paper so left us here

Kaida- And for today we have stolen Kakashi!

Kimi- Sing copy nin

Kaida- Mhm you must have copied some singing style jutsu

Kimi & Kakashi- *stares at kaida*
Kakashi- Fine I'll sing-

I want a dolphin for Christmas
Only a dolphin will do
Don't want a doll, no dinky Tinker Toy
I want a dolphin to play with and enjoy

Kimi- Play with eh?
Kaida- Dolphin got anything to do with Iruka
Kakashi- *blushes behind mask*

I want a dolphin for Christmas
I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
Just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do

Kakashi- ...maybe I should just give him a key

I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a dolphin standing there

I want a dolphin for Christmas
Only a dolphin will do
No sharks, no foxes
I only like dolphins
And dolphins like me too

Kakashi- They love me ^_^ Mhm
Itachi- *glares* No sharks for you
Gaara- Or foxes
Kimi & Kaida- Hehe now boys calm down

There's lots of room for him in our two-car garage
I'd feed him there and wash him there and give him his massage *smirks evilly*
I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs
Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
To see a dolphin standing there

I want a dolphin for Christmas
Only a dolphin will do
No sharks, no foxes
I only like dolphins
And dolphins like me too

Itachi- Get Away From Kisame
Gaara- Touch Naru-chan And Die
Kaida- Should we help Kashi?
Kimi- Nah this could be fun
Kakashi- I hate you all! I dont want a damn shark or fox!
Itachi & Gaara- *look at each other and nodd before weapons start coming out* Die
Kakashi- meep *hit by justus and weapons and sand..lots of sand*

Kimi- Woh that left a big mess
Kaida- Good thing I took my medication ^_^
Gaara- Well that was fun
Itachi- I agree, just to sad it wasn't my foolish little brother
Kimi, Kaida & Gaara- Yeah...
Who's Kissing Santa Claus? by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
Akina: Oh Gaara!
Gaara: ...
Akina: Oh, there you are! You're going to love this song! It's a true story too. *evil laugh*
Kankuro: Yeah, I was there to witness it!
Everyone: WITNESS WHAT?!
Kankuro: I'll tell you...in....SONG!
Everyone: *sweatdrop*
Kankuro: I saw Gaara kissing Santa Claus
underneath the mistletoe last night
He didn't see me creep
down the stairs to have a peep
He thought that I was tucked up in my bedroom fast asleep


Then I saw Gaara tickle Santa Claus
underneath his beard so snowy white
There must be some mistake
Was I really awake?
I rubbed my eyes and moved in close, a better look to take


Then, I saw Gaara hugging Santa Claus
He took his hand and pulled him to the couch
It must have been just fine
Santa didn't seem to mind
Then Gaara moved across the room to pour them both some wine


Then, I saw Gaara fondle Santa Claus,
And on his ear he nibbled now and then
I crawled across the floor
I hid behind the door
I left it open just a crack so I could watch some more


Then I saw Gaara undress Santa Claus
They quickly threw their clothes on our big chair
Well, much to my surprise,
I couldn't believe my eyes!
It wasn't Santa after all but Naruto in disguise,


But I saw Gaara kissing Santa Claus
underneath the mistletoe last night
Oh what I laugh it would have been,
If I had really seen,
Gaara kissing Santa Claus last night!


Everyone: *astonished gasp*
Kankuro: It's true, every last bit of it.
Gaara: *blushing* No it isn't!
Naruto: *smiling like an idiot* Yes it is!
Sasuke: *cracking knuckles* GAARA!
Gaara: ONI-CHAN, MAYU, KAIDA, KIMI, RACHAEL, AKINA
*the six of them attack Sasuke, leaving him in a bloody heap on the floor*
Akina: That never gets old.
Everyone else: yeah...
Itachi: Man, I missed it again!
Mayu: Itachi-kun *glomps Itachi*
Deidara: Itachi-san, what happened, un? OH, hey Akina!
Akina: Deidara-sama! *glomps Deidara*
Akina: Well that's the story behind who was kissing Santa Claus, who really wasn't Santa, but Naruto!
Akina: *snuggles closer to Deidara* Bye!
Gaara: *looking at the bloody heap on the floor* Dumb Uchiha... *grabs Naruto and snuggles him*
Naruto: I love Christmas! *whips out a cookie and starts eating like a squirrel*
Itachi: I want a donut... T_T
Traiter!!! *boo/hiss* by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ni: Hey you left me out of the past 2 episodes, Oni, Akina!
Oni/Akina: So?
Ni: *Starts crying*runs over to Sasuke*I`m on your side.
Mayu: traiter!!!!!
Rachael: I told you we should have gotten rid of her.
Sasuke: Naruto, the blonde-haired ninja
had very beautiful eyes.
And if you ever saw him,
you would even say they glow.

Ni: All of the other ninja
used to laugh and call him names.
They never let poor Naruto
join in any ninja games.

Kimi/Kaida: Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Tsunade came to say:
"Naruto with your rasengan so bright,
won't you guide my raid tonight?"

Mayu/Rachael/Akina/Oni: I`m not singing for that wench!

Sasuke/Ni: Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Naruto the blonde-haired ninja,
you'll go down in history!

Mayu: *dials number*starts to fake cry* I...Itachi-k...un.

AT AKAKTSUKI HEADQUARTERS

Itachi: Mayu-sama, what`s wronge? *pauses* WHAT?!?! *runs towards door*
Deidara: What`s wronge, un?
Itachi: Ni joined Sasuke and has everyone held captive!
Deidara: What,un?!?!?

BACK AT SHOW

Mayu: *smears dirt on Akina`s face and punches her*
Akina: What the hell?!
Mayu: Itachi-kun and Deidara-san are coming and we have to look hurt.
Akina: Ohhhhh. *does same thing to Mayu*
Itachi/Deidara: *runs in angry*looks at Mayu and Akina on the floor fake crying* Your so going to pay for that!
Sasuke/Ni: We didn`t do anything, sear.
Itachi: As if we`re going to believe you 2. *pulls out some of Mayu`s kitty bombs*
*all hell breaks loose*
Mayu: *kisses Itachi*
Akina: *kisses Deidara*
Itachi/Deidara: O///O
Oni: I`ve got the cookies and donuts!!! *looks around* I step out for 5 seconds and miss every thing! Damn!! *hands out the snacks* I get to close it off at least, Merry Christmas to all of you who were lucky to see this.
Mr. Sasuke by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Mayu: This is a song for just about everyone, except Sasuke & Ni.
Itachi: And as always, violence.
Deidara/Akina: But first the song *kiss each other*
Rachael: Will you start us off Oni?
Oni: My pleasure.
Oni: You're a mean one, Mr. Sasuke.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Sasuke.


Naruto: You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.


Gaara: You're a monster, Mr. Sasuke.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders,
You've got garlic in your soul.
Mr. Sasuke.


Everyone: I wouldn't touch you, with a
thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole.


Kakashi: You're a vile one, Mr. Sasuke.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mr. Sasuke.


Everyone: Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile.


Iruka: You're a foul one, Mr. Sasuke.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mr. Sasuke.


Rachael/Oni/Akina: The three words that best describe you,
are, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."


3 sanin/4 dead hokage: You're a rotter, Mr. Sasuke.
You're the king of sinful sots.
Your heart's a dead tomato splot
With moldy purple spots,
Mr. Sasuke.


Akatsuki/Kimi/Kaida: Your soul is an apalling dump heap overflowing
with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable
rubbish imaginable,
Mangled up in tangled up knots.


Iruka/Anko/Gai/Asuma/Kurenai: You nauseate me, Mr. Grinch.
With a nauseaus super-naus.
You're a crooked jerky jockey
And you drive a crooked horse.
Mr. Grinch.


Everyone: You're a three decker saurkraut and toadstool
sandwich
With arsenic sauce.

Kimi: I love this song.
Kaida: It fits him.
Oni: I see SASUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *attacks*
Kankurou: WTF?!? Oni that`s my puppet.
Oni: Nooooooooooooooooooo, it`s Sasuke. See? *holds up puppet*
Temari: The lack of killing Sasuke made her go crazy.
Kimi/Kaida: I`m ashamed to be created by her.
Deidara: I`ll take care of this, un. *leaves room*
Mayu: What`s he doing?
Akina: You`ll see.
Deidara: *returns with Sasuke along with chainsaws and kitty bombs* We are going back to basics, un.
Itachi: Kitty bombs aren`t the basics.
Deidara: But their cute and affective, un.
Oni: *whispers to Rachael* That`s his clone *points at dragged Sasuke* that`s the real one. *points at puppet*
Rachael: Ok, you handle the real one and we`ll handle the clone. *hands chainsaw*
Kimi: Merry Christmas.
Kaida: And happy holidays
*chainsaws rev/screaming/crazy laughter in back ground.*
Sasuke's Revenge: Take 3 by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Sasuke- *glares at the Terrible Three and Fatal Four* What do you ahve to say for yoursleves?

All But Oni- Its All Oni-Chan's Fault!

Oni-Chan- Its not my bloody fault!
Ni- Haha yes it is. Only an idiot can't tell the difference between a puppet Sasuke and the real one

Oni-Chan- Drop Dead!

Sasuke- I can't believe my plan worked! *insane laughter* We sent in the puppets you called in the troops, they were busy teaching you puppet and person and we captured you all in a big cage!

Akina- When we get out of here you are so deader than usual!

Ni- *glares* Well for now you all have to sing!

Fatal Four- You are a horrible person

Ni- Thank You! Now Sing!

-Oni-Chan & Kimi & Kaida-
Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town!
*Oni-Chan text messages on cell*

-Sasuke- No phones! *steals phone* Im smarter than last time. Now how do I turn this off?
-Oni-Chan- Press the green button
-Akina- But thats the..OO yes press the green button *giggles*
-Sasuke- *beep* What? Send? AHHH!

-Akina & Akina-
He's making a list,
Checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town!

-Mayu & Kaida- Who'd you call?
-Oni-Chan- My fave nin in all of Konoha (Well Gaara's off with Naru and Mayu stole Ita so thrid fave guys work)
-Racheal & Akinas- Who is...?
-Oni-Chan- Nara Shikmaru!
-Kimi- Thats it we're doomed and you're an idiot

-Rachael & Mayu-
He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

Sasuke- Haha with lazy ass coming to save you I'm safe!
Ni- Yey we're safe! *pulls out chainsaw* And you wont be after you're song
-Fatal Four & Two of the Terrible Three- OnI-ChAn! This is you're fault!
-Oni-Chan- Don't worry!

-Fatal Four & Terrible Three-
Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Sasuke & Ni- *rev of the chainsaws*
Fatal Four & Two of the Terrible Three- Oni-Chan if we don't get help you're gonna be the first to die
Oni-Chan- Wait for it, wait for it
Sasuke- Any last words?
Oni-Chan- MHM! Look down
Sasuke & Ni- *glance down to see shadows crawling up their bodies* Eeek!
Shika- Troublesome. You let these idiots catch you
Fatal Four- Its her fault *poke Oni-Chan*
Shika- Whatever *chokes Ni with shadow and she dies* There others here to
Itachi- Where's my Mayu? *looks at Mayu in cage* Damn him *runs over and pokes Sasuke's forehead as shadow chokes him*
Deidara- Akina? Where's my Akina, un? *runs to cage and blows up door*
Shika- *releases Sasuke so everyone can beat him up*

Oni-Chan- *runs and stabs Sasuke in the eye before running over to Shika*
Everyone Without Loves- *pull out weapons and start stabbing the corpses of Ni and Sasuke*
Akina- *huggles Deidara*
Deidara- *kisses Akina's forhead*
Mayu- Itachi! *glomps*
Itachi- *kisses cheek*
Akina & Mayu- This ish heaven on Earth
Oni-Chan- Shika! *tackle hugs*
Shika- Girls are troublesome
Oni-Chan- But you love me!
Shika- *sighs* You're mine and dont forget it *pulls Oni-Chan into a hug*
Oni-Chan- *sits in Shika's lap and leans on his chest* Luv you!
Shika- Mhm
Oni-Chan- Lazy ass *cuddles*
Shika- Troublesome

Santa Claus- Well it seems they are all to busy to wish you happy holidays so....HO HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS..I need my cookies...*waddles off*
Beating Up Father Christmas by Sasuke_Luvr
Author's Notes:
Akina: Ready... one, two, a one, two, three, four...
-Gaara- When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, though I knew it was my dad. And I would hang up my stalking at Christmas, open my presents and I'd be glad.

-Orochimaru- But the last time I played Father Christmas, I stood outside a department store. A gang of ninjas came over and mugged me, and knocked my reindeer to the floor.

-Everyone- They said: Father Christmas give us some money. Don't mess around with those silly toys. We'll beat you up if you don't hand it over. We want your bread so don't make us annoyed. Give all the toys to the little rich boys.

-Gaara- Don't get my brother a puppet outfit, don't get my sister a cuddly toy, don't want a jigsaw or Monopoly money, we only want the real Macoy.

-Kankuro- Father Christmas, give us some money, we'll beat you up if you make us annoyed. Father Christmas, give us some money, don't mess around with those silly toys.

-Temari- But give my daddy a job 'cause he needs one. He gots lots of mouths to feed. But if you've got one, I'll have a machine gun so i can scare all the kids down the street.

-Everyone- They said: Father Christmas give us some money. Don't mess around with those silly toys. We'll beat you up if you don't hand it over. We want your bread so don't make us annoyed. Give all the toys to the little rich boys.


Everyone: GET HIM! *attacks Orochimaru*
Orochimaru: NO, NO, PLEASE NO! *panicing* *looks around* *light bulb lights above head* EVERYONE LOOK, IT’S…IT’S SAUSKE!! *points to other side of room*
Everyone: *looks up at wided eyed Uchiha* *evil grins* ATTACK!!!!!
Orochimaru: *sweat drop* I can’t believe that really worked… 0.o
Sasuke: DAMNIT NOT AGAIN!!! AHHHHH! IT BURNS!!! *gets burned by Oni’s flame thrower* AHHHHH! MY EYES!!! *gets sprayed in the face with Rachael’s pepper spray* AHHHHHHH! MY ARM!!!!! *gets shot by Akina’s gun* AHHHHH! MY HEAD!! *gets klunked in the head by Kaida’s numbchucks* AHHHHHH!! IT HURTS!!!! *gets shocked by Kimi’s taser* AHHHHH… *gets chopped to pieces again by a random thrown chainsaw* *laying in a bloody heap on the floor*
Akina: YAY! We did it again! *looks at Sasuke on the floor* Ouch, that’s gotta hurt. Well, until next time, seeya!
Brandi`s Version Of Deck The Halls by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Mayu/Rachael: Our friend Brandi started this version of deck the halls.
Akina: So after a little persuasion we convinced Itachi, Gaara and Deidara-sama to sing it.
Oni: Woooot!!!
Gaara: Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Sneak downstairs to kill mommy
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Deidara: Take her body, put it in the fire
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Down the chimney Santa comes
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Itachi: Grab the gun and blow his head off
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Take the cookies and run away
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Terrible Three: Hide behind the couches
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Wait til the cops for them
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Fatal Four: See them kick the door in
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Oh the booldy scene they witness
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Everyone: Looking at me while I`m crying
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Make them regret ever coming
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Kimi: You have a very demented friend.
Mayu: Yeah, but she hates Sasuke.
Oni: Always a good thing.
Sauke: No it isn`t.
Akina: Who asked you emo boy. *chainsaws come out*
Sasuke: Meep! *runs for dear life*
Itachi/Deidara: Merry Christmas! *tackled by Mayu/Akina*
True Story by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Mayu: This is a real story.
Akina: No killing of Sasuke, its about a day at school for Rachael around Christmas.
Kimi/Kaida/Oni: Daielle is her cousin and Drew is her friend and Danielle`s drug dealer.
Rachael/Danielle/Drew: *walking threw school halls and leaving for home*
Rachael: Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Danielle/Drew: *laughing*

Rachael: Shut up!

Danielle/Drew: *silent*

Rachael: Don we now our gay apparel
Fa la la la la, la la la la

Danielle: Shut the fuck up!

Drew: What`s your problem?

Danielle: I hate Christmas!

Rachael: Just because you hate Christmas, doesn`t mean you can ruin my Christmas spirit mood when I haven`t been this happy since I was 5!

Danielle: Then don`t randomly sing in the halls! Your pissing me off!!!

Rachael: *punches danielle in the nose*

Drew: *laughing*

Danielle: Your wanna go bitch?

Rachael: Bring it!

Danielle/Rachael: *all hell brakes lose*

Drew: *runs away*

Mayu: And yes Rachael won!
Rachael: This is how I came up with my form of Deck The Halls.
Oni: Good Times.
Everyone: Lets kill Sasuke any way. *starts chainsaws*
Sasuke: MEEP!!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2712