Fallen by Daisukekun
Summary: After breaking up with the blonde drumer of his band, Sasuke watched as his friends broke apart. It seemed his whole world was crashing down around him, as everything just became a shattered memory. [AU]
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 7317 Read: 5033 Published: 05/10/06 Updated: 03/01/07

1. Hate Me by Daisukekun

2. Always by Daisukekun

3. From Paris to Berlin by Daisukekun

4. Through the Glass by Daisukekun

Hate Me by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
I'd just like to state that this was somewhat inspired by Blue October's "Hate Me". And I mean the whole story. ^^' It was just an idea that rolled around my mind for a while, before I actually organized it all. It was also a bit inspired by the anime "Gravitation". I don't own either, to just tell that.

Anyways, for the first chapter, although Sasuke's band (Well at least Sasuke...) is singing "Hate Me" I do not own it. That, and I don't own any of the Naruto cast.

Also... Since it will be mostly Sasuke singing songs... If you guys have any ideas for a song to be used, just tell me in a review. ^^ I'm open for help in that.
Onyx eyes stared out across the audience, drowning out his voice entirely, while his fingers continued to pluck chords without much thought. He knew that when he started this performance, he wouldn't have his drummer there, with that annoying yet enthusiastic attitude. It took everything in his system to not cry out on the stage, as he sang the song he had written for that blonde.

"Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you

Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you."


Already, he had memorized those lyrics, as memories faded the reality around him. He could still hear those chords echo, but they were faint to his ears. He could see those cerulean eyes always staring at him happily. Tanned hands always grabbed him off the stage after those performances, pulling his alabaster body into a deep embarce.

Yet it had all seemed to be a dream to him. All of that happiness and bravado that he had seen in those eyes always hid the fact that the blonde was always worried about him. It always torn at him whenever he heard his other friends complain at how the blonde always seemed distant whenever he had gotten drunk. He could see it too, the fact that his lover always seemed to be worried whenever he pulled out a bottle of vodka after every performance.

"I’m sober now for 3 whole months it’s one accomplishment that you helped me with
The one thing that always tore us apart is the one thing I won’t touch again
In my sick way I want to thank you for holding my head up late at night
While I was busy waging wars on myself, you were trying to stop the fight
You never doubted my warped opinions on things like suicidal hate
You made me compliment myself when it was way too hard to take
So I’ll drive so fucking far away that I never cross your mind
And do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind.


He blinked away those tears as his onyx eyes came back to the present, seeing all of those fans swaying to his song. Having to close his eyes for a moment, he pushed those thoughts away again, as his eyes looked back at the replacement on the drums. He barely knew the dude there, and it was only because the band needed a drummer that he had hired the strange man.

Those onyx orbs drooped a bit as they looked at the logo on the large drum. He remembered when him and the blonde had come up with the symbol one night drinking. It was also the night he first saw him naked, that luscious tanned skin that his hands caressed over. The strange tribal tattoo that was on his stomach, always since that day it was traced by his own pale hands. And when the blonde had taken off his lover's shirt that night, he remembed those sapphire eyes shimmering in astoundment at the tattoo that was on the alabaster chest.

A war fan and a tribal tattoo, that was what they both decided would be the their groups logo. 'So dobe... what should we call ourselves?' He had remembered asking the blonde for a name about two years ago, and the response from him was only a great smirk. 'How about Fallen... Cause we are both the fallen.' Inside, he smiled. The blonde always did make him smile, even if he was obnoxious.

"And with a sad heart I say bye to you and wave
Kicking shadows on the street for every mistake that I had made
And like a baby boy I never was a man
Until I saw your blue eyes cry and I held your face in my hand
And then I fell down yelling “Make it go away!”
Just make a smile come back and shine just like it used to be
And then he whispered 'How can you do this to me?'"


At that moment, those onyx eyes didn't care who saw them leak those tears, as he felt almost like he was choking on those words. That face, those blue orbs that shimmered no longer with the happiness they used to hold, they all felt shattered and broken. As his fingers moved more and more, he peered over towards the only woman that was in the band. He could see her cold stare as she glared at his eyes. Knowing full well why she was glaring, he faced the audience once more, his mouth closed for a few moments, as he gathered the courage to finally sing the last few lines of the song he had just written a few nights ago.

"Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you

Hate me in ways
Yeah ways hard to swallow
Hate me so you can finally see what’s good for you."


Closing his eyes once more, he started to sway back and forth, imagining that he was dancing once again with his lover. His hands plucked one last chord, as he whispered two last words towards the crowd, "For you..." His head hung down as he heard the cheers from the fans that loved the newest song that Fallen had come out with. From behind him, he could hear the female keyboardist talking with the other guitarist. Whispers aplenty, all about what he had done to their friend as well.

Bringing his head back up to the microphone, he produced a fake smile and stared at the fans. "Well thank you guys... I hope you enjoyed the concert tonight." Everyone in the crowd screamed and whistled at him, save for one person. He could see him, the blonde, standing and staring at him. Those blue eyes held hatred towards him, as they peirced through his soul, making him slightly shiver. The raven-haired singer turned away from the crowd, to try and get those eyes out of his head, but it seemed as they wouldn't leave that easily. He moved quickly, getting off the stage before any of the other band members, placing his guitar on a speaker, before he disappeared near the bus.

Unable to hold back any longer, he let those tears stream down his face, as his head leaned against the bus behind him. From within his pocket, he took out a flask, opening it quickly and guzzling down the contents. The first alcoholic beverage he had in a few months since he broke up with his drummer and co-foudner of the band. He sort of missed that loud voice that always accompanied his on stage, harmonic in a strange way that he always found slightly seducing.

After finishing the flask, he tossed it to the side, and slide down to the ground, holding his knees closer to his body. "...I wanted... to help..." He whispered into the night air about him, as he watched his breath escape into the frigid air about him. His vision was fuzzy, but as he looked out to a telephone pole by the bus, he couldn't help but silently curse himself. Having enough of everything, he pushed himself up, and stumbled onto the bus, only to pass out on the bed, eyes still red from crying.

"COMING TO TOWN! FALLEN! 10/3-10/5! AND IT'S ONLY THE START OF THE WORLD TOUR!" ~Poster on telephone pole.
Always by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
I still don't own Sasuke or Naruto or any of them, and well I don't own "Always" for Saliva owns this particular version. ^^'

Again, even though the song is sung in here, and it's stated that Naruto wrote it, we all know that is just creative... indifference to the real world ^^'.

Oh yeah.. ^^' Just to state... read the chapter CAREFULLY... Not gonna tell ya why.. :P
The bed was the last thing he saw before the blackness that covered his senses. Yet, he felt like he was falling, constantly falling into the void. As he fell, though, he felt relief course through him.




However, the comfort wasn't lasting long enough, as he fell off the bed. Eyes winked open, as hands rubbed his head, cursing silently at the pain from the dresser by the bed. Pushing himself up, he stretched and yawned, smiling at the new day. His eyes scanned his room for a moment, feeling it was a bit off, but how could it be? Nothing had changed since his lover moved in. But that was it, his lover wasn't in the bed next to him, holding him close and comforting him.

"Shit..." He had forgotten, today was early rehersal, and all the others, incuding his lover, must be there. Rushing through his drawer, her pulled out a black shirt and grey pants, before he bolted out the door.

Almost as if hell was licking at his heels, he bolted towards the studio in the city, hoping agaisnt all hope that he wasn't too late. People and faces passed by him in a blur, as his feet weaved themselves towards the large building.

He was happy that the doors were automatic, and they slid open for him as he kept up his hurried pace. Eyes glanced to the elevator before they looked over to the stairs. Heh.. I'm already running.. what's a few flights of stairs? His hands pushed open the door, as he skipped up the steps, making quick time of them as he reached the fourth floor.

Panting already, he bolted still down the hallway before he halted quickly. Almost falling on his ass, he used his momentum to push open the double doors into the studio.

"You're late dobe..." The voice, it came from above him as he looked up to see his lover holding his guitar. "You were supposed to be here about two hours ago."

"S-Sorry." The blonde stated as his eyes moved towards those onyx ones. He blushed a bit at his lover before pushing himself up. "But.. I got the lyrics for that song.. you wanted..." Patting down his pockets, he finally found the paper that he had written down the new song on.

Those pale lips parted from a frown to a smile, as alabster hands grabbed the sheet. His lover's eyes scanned the paper, mumbling the lyrics to himself quietly, before he chuckled. "And to think... you were the dobe of our gang, Naruto..." Blue eyes shimmered as they saw the happy responce from his lover.

"Thank you... Sasuke-kun." He slid away from Sasuke, as he made his way towards the drums. Within his blue eyes, he could see the other two of their group. "Hey Sakura... Kiba..."

The other man on guitar grunted at Naruto, but Sakura spoke up for him. "Naruto... why are you always late?! Sasuke-kun gets here earlier than me and he lives with you!" Her right eye twitched a bit, before she heard a slight whimper from Naruto as he took his seat at the drums.

Yawning slightly, he chuckled at her. "Sakura-chan.. I wake up when I feel like it... Sasuke-kun knows that.." He giggled, before his eyes widened at the pair of drumsticks that were going towards his head. One connected with his cheek, but the other was caught in the blonde's left hand. "KIBA! WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?"

"To shut you up, baka..." Kiba only sighed as he started to tune his guitar a bit more. "Are we going to play that song, Sasuke?" His words seemed a bit distant, as if the man didn't want to be there. A grunt was all that was needed, as Sasuke nodded to Naruto.

Rubbing his cheek quickly, Naruto picked up the other drum stick before chuckling. "LET'S GET THIS STARTED!" His hands started to move quickly as he began the count down, before he finally became quiet.

Sasuke smirked a bit, as his hands started to play the beat that was made even before the song was written. After a few moments, he finally parted his lips to start singing.

"I hear, a voice say 'Don't be so blind'
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?"


The blonde seemed to know this was his cue, as his drum sticks began to hit their targets. Though his eyes were closed, he could still sense Sakura's eyes on him, but that didn't matter. When the show started, everything had to be perfect. It was his lover's orders to the group when they were formed.

Kiba finally smirked as his hands began to go along with Sasuke's, his ability on the guitar almost rivaled that of the raven-haired man, and that was precisely why Sasuke had chosen him. Onyx eyes stared out at the only female member, signalling her to begin playing her keyboard.

She fumed a bit, before she moved her hands quickly, her anger towards the blonde idiot now fueling her inspiration to prove to Sasuke what a moron Naruto could be. Within her mind, she saw the sheet music as her fingers raced to find them, hitting each and every note perfectly.

Everything around him made Sasuke smile. The song, the melody, even the blonde dobe that was always late. He hadn't realized that he was at the second verse before he was almost done with it.

"...It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound."


Heavenly, everything was heavenly even amongst the fueding between the friends. Their music rarely showed it in fact. And that was something that Sasuke was proud of, everyone left their disputes at the door when they began to play. Fallen... that was a perfect name dobe... Chuckling sightly on the inside, Sasuke's hands started to speed up, letting Kiba's catch soon afterwards, those pale lips parting again.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.
I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you."


The blonde kept up with everyone, it was something he was good at. Well that, and the fact he was the main lyric writer for the group. Almost leaping out of his seat, he began to do the duet with Sasuke like planned, his voice wasn't as annoying when it sang than when it spoke.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.

I left my head around your heart,
Why would you tear my world apart?

Always, always, always, always."


No matter how many times she heard the blonde sing, it still spooked her a bit. The blonde has as nice of a voice as Sasuke did when they sang together. And the charisma that Naruto always brought with him, even though it seemed annoying, she had to accept the fact that he always did bring the group's moral up. It was just something in the way he took this. It wasn't just a hobby anymore for Naruto, no... It was much more than that, it was his life.

Everyone stopped their instruments, save for Sasuke. He stared over at Naruto as his fingers continued to string along, waiting for the blonde to realize it was his part in the song. Naruto blinked for a moment, before he did as he was told, his bravado voice sending chills up Sasuke's back.

"I see, the blood all over your hands
Does it make you feel, more like a man
Was it all, just a part of your plan
The pistol's shakin' in my hands
And all I hear is the sound."


That voice, it was the voice he fell in love with a while ago. Naruto never knew how good his voice was, or how it always seemed to make Sasuke's blood boil. The Uchiha knew that if the blonde ever knew of what his voice did to him, the blonde would ruin the enjoyable atmosphere he always gave with his nice voice.

Yet he had to pull himself away from those thoughts, as the blonde had continued the band going, his drum sticks methodically hitting their targets with each moment. Sakura on the other hand, had to just dive deeper into her music. It was her only sanity since joining the band, and since she really didn't want to burden them, she felt as though her problems were just that, her problems. It was just something she needed to deal with on her own terms. Yet, even as she always thought, her hands played masterfully, as she kept the melody in place for them.

Grinning to himself as he started to split away from Sasuke, Kiba knew this was his chance to shine in the song. His hands plucked quickly up and down the chords, changing the beat for the finale. This was truly Kiba's specialty, as he always did have a way with riling the crowds with it.

In response to Kiba's quickened pace, Sasuke began to slow down. Even though he didn't want to, he felt it was the best way for the song to end. He smirked slightly, as his onyx eyes closed, letting the final chorus ring through his head.

"I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.
I love you
I hate you
I can't live without you.
I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I pick myself off the floor,
And now i'm done with you."


Kiba let a final chord echo out as he stopped playing, as did Naruto, letting the last two play for the final few beats. And as those words finally became present, all three men had opened their mouths and sang them together.

"Always
Always
Always..."


Both the raven-haired man and the pink haired woman held their final notes for a second longer, before the song truly ended. Though, the slightly harmonic balance between the group finally came to end when the session was over. Kiba grunted at all of them before he put his Gutiar against the wall and walked out. Sakura only sighed as she leaned against the wall, humming chords and notes for the other songs she needed to remember.

But as both of the other group members seemed to go into their own world, Naruto and Sasuke just stared at each other. Their gazes seemed to question and answer things between them, before Naruto hopped off his seat. Placing his hands behind his neck, he yawned again. "So... can I go eat now?"

"BAKA!" Sakura's voice echoed as blackness swirled around the vision again, as falling seemed to come back.




Yet within that blackness, there seemed to be pain. Resonating from his head and from his ribs, causing him to gasp out.

"BAKA!" Sakura's voice echoed again, causing a wince from the black-haired man. "SASUKE YOU BAKA WAKE UP!"
From Paris to Berlin by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Hai.. Dun own this song as well.. cause well Infernal owns it.. well the one that was used in this particular chapter. Also.. this chapter doesn't totally surround Sasuke-kun, just enough to make it Sasuke-centric.. It's basically to get more of a sense of how his band members feel towards him and such. ^^'
All that could escape from his lips was a groan, as he tried to open his eyes. Yet it seemed that the bright light from the outside hurt him more than the screaming woman near him. "SASUKE!"

"Damnit woman... shut up!" Sasuke finally snapped back at the pink haired woman, as he held up a hand to block out the sun. He solved the first two things that caused him pain, but there was the pain still hitting him in the ribs. It took him a few seconds, but as his mind semi-clicked, he realized it was a pair of drumsticks being jabbed into there.

Shifting his body a bit, he laid on his side to squint at the woman before him, before she slapped his now present cheek. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" She was fuming and he knew that, but every time she spoke, it was like his head was ready to explode. More pain, he hated the fact that he continued to get more pain, from the slap and from the jabbing.

"Dude.. what the hell is up with you?" The man who was jabbing him spoke up, but he realized what those winces that Sasuke made meant. So in a bit of respect, he kept his voice down as he spoke to his friend.

Tired onyx eyes spied the other band member that was staring at him. “Kiba?” Sasuke blinked for a moment, as he pushed himself slightly up, still squinting his eyes at the brightness around him. “Sakura…Kiba…” He peered around the room, before getting a confused face. “Where’s Naruto?”

The woman’s eyes began to twitch as she was debating on whether to slap him again or just ignore his question. Kiba could only blink at the lead singer, as he canted his head. “Dude.. don’t you remember? He quit like two months ago….”

Sasuke tried to think of that, but as he did, his head began to ring more and more. “Gah…” His hands held his forehead, as he swung his feet over the edge of the bed. He could sense they wanted to do some practice before the next concert, but he couldn’t think straight at the moment. “Sakura… Kiba… why don’t you two… gah.. go and practice a song without me…” The ability to even sing was beyond him a the current moment, and he knew that.

Sakura raised an eyebrow as she stared at Sasuke, before sighing and walking away. The other guitarist only shook his head as he stood up from his seat. “You got drunk again didn’t you, Sasuke…” Kiba took a step closer to Sasuke, putting a hand on the raven-haired man’s shoulder.

Yet as he did, the hand was swatted away by pale hands, as Sasuke stared up at the man. “Don’t… right now… just don’t…” He couldn’t tell Kiba that he had a dream of Naruto.. nor that he couldn’t stand it right now without the blonde. As Kiba started to walk away from the lead singer, Sasuke grabbed his arm, stopping him. “Wait… Kiba… there’s a song I want you.. guys to practice… It’s in the… chest.” He pointed to the black chest that he kept all of his lyrics and beats in, before speaking up again. “It’s called ‘From Paris to Berlin’ … Ok?”

The brunette blinked at Sasuke, before nodding. “Hai… but why are you… so weird now?” He arched an eyebrow as he walked over to the chest, pressing the button to release the lock. His hands searched through the numerous papers and CD’s that lined its walls, trying to find the lyrics to the song that Sasuke wanted them to practice. Finally, he produced the paper that had scrawled on top of it, ‘From Paris to Berlin.’ Kiba’s hazel eyes scanned through the lyrics, before he blinked at the man who wrote them. “I think.. I understand… Sasuke…” A frown crossed his face as he turned towards the front of the bus. “Just remember, Sasuke-kun… We aren’t the enemies…”

Sasuke could only groan as he held his head. Everything was spinning and swirling, making his head swim within the pain. “Kuso….” His hands moved over to cover his onyx eyes. “Why’d I leave you… Naruto-kun?”




“OI! Sakura-chan… Sasuke-kun wants us to sing this song…” Kiba shouted as he caught up to her as she began to set up her keyboard. She turned to face him, seeing the paper that he had within his hands. “So… what do you say.. We practice it while we what for the baka to come back to us?”

“Hai…” She sighed as her lithe hands grabbed the sheet, reading over the lyrics. A small blush began to cross her cheeks as she looked up at Kiba. “Kiba-kun… Sasuke wants.. this sung?” Her normally full cheeks stayed their rosy crimson color from the blush she continued to have, thinking of what the lyrics meant.

Kiba only nodded, chuckling to her as he slung his guitar over his shoulder. “I think he’s starting to.. realize that he made a mistake, Sakura-chan…” He smirked as his fingers caressed the guitar as if it was a woman. “So… let’s get this started!”

Sakura shivered at those words, “Kiba-kun… please don’t say those four words again.. ok?” She stared at him with saddened eyes. “Those were his words…”

He sighed and nodded to her, as he moved a bit away from the pink-haired woman, tuning his guitar quickly. Her hands quickly put the final cables into the keyboard as she placed the lyrics on the edge of it. Quick, lithe fingers began to slide across those keys, beginning the song almost immediately with no words to her fellow band member.

Kiba picked up on her apprehension as his fingers found their way towards the chords, keeping in tune with the pink-haired woman. Though, as he did play, he looked over at her, watching intently as she went into her work, letting nothing hinder what she needed to do. Kiba smiled, thinking back to all those times she had yelled at their former fourth member, calling him the idiot and such. Everyday at practice, it was always an adventure, never were two days filled with the same playful arguments they had.

Yet, he thought back to that day two months ago, when the blonde said forget it to the band. Kiba couldn’t feel any more saddened than that day, for they had lost a truly good friend. Since then, the blonde dobe had just picked up his life and went somewhere different. Or at least that was what he thought, because he hadn’t spoken to Naruto since then, and figured that it was the same for the rest of the band. Sakura shifted the guitarist’s mind back to the present, as she let herself begin to sing the song.

”From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinkin' of you,
and all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longin' for you.”


Kiba chuckled again to himself, as his body began to sway with the song, getting into the techno beat that Sasuke had created for it. It wasn’t hard for him to just forget about everything around him, including the somewhat angry Uchiha that was in the bus. Thoughts of how he had met the trio flashed through his mind, taking him back to just a few years prior.

”AHOY!” A shout could be heard from behind the brunette as he left the latest Raine concert, making him turn around. “You’re Inazuka Kiba, right?” His hazel eyes scanned the blonde who just randomly called for him to stop. “The guitarist.. I mean.”

Kiba blinked at the new man before him, before nodding. “Hai.. I am that Inazuka Kiba.. but why do you want to know?” The blonde chuckled at Kiba, before holding up a pose.

“I am Uzumaki Naruto, and I am one of the founders of Fallen! The greatest band out there, DATTEBAYO!” Naruto smirked. “And well..” The blonde’s face lightened up a bit, as he looked extremely sad. “WE NEED A NEW GUITARIST FOR OUR BAND!” He blushed and chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with his tanned hand. “So.. would you.. um.. want to help us?”

Kiba chuckled a bit as he stared at the somewhat pathetic blonde before him. “Fallen.. huh… I heard of that band…. Isn’t it the one who lost their secondary guitarist… what was his name…”

“Uchiha Itachi…” A slightly colder voice came from behind Naruto, as a raven-haired man put his hand on the blonde’s shoulder. “And Naruto.. what did I say about going around asking for replacements!”

“But Sasuke….” The blonde began to whine. “We can’t just quit now… I mean… We have so much more to accomplish.”

Kiba canted his head a bit. “Uchiha Sasuke.. THE Uchiha Sasuke?” He blinked for a moment. “The man with a voice to swoon ladies and rile up the crowds?”

Sasuke nodded warily. “Why are you.. so surprised?”

“Because… well you are like a legend among the newcomers, Sasuke..” Kiba responded quickly as he smiled. “So… your band needs another guitarist? I guess it can’t hurt to go back into the music industry.” He chuckled as he rubbed the blonde’s head. “And you.. you must be the infamous Naruto-kun that has the girls shrieking as well.”

Naruto glared at Kiba, as he moved backward, letting Sasuke catch him a bit. “Hai… So you will help us..” The glare turned into an appreciated look as the blonde smiled. “Good.. then meet us for our next rehearsal.. tomorrow at 8 in the morning.. SHARP!”

Kiba shook his head a bit, chuckling as he turned away from the duo. He couldn’t help but think they were a bit weird, but the chance to play and potentially sing with THE Uchiha Sasuke was something he couldn’t pass up.


The next day, I met her… The grin stayed there on the brunette’s face, while his fingers trailed along the chords, simply and easily, letting the music come to him, instead of forcing the music to play from himself.

And yet, her voice was always so soothing when she sang, just like the other two. It hadn’t mattered what was put in front of them, they would always sing it with such beauty and harmony to it, it seemed as though they were angels. But now, he was just with one of the angels, trying to at least feel the same serenity they always had when they played. His lips parted, joining in with her as she began to sing the second verse, letting her know that she wasn’t alone in dealing with the Uchiha now.

”Patience is a game,
and every night I say your name,
Hoping that you'll answer
'cause I'm going insane.
It's quite along time ago ,
You brought me out of control,
Hungry for you love
and like I know what that might be.”


She blinked at Kiba, before her fingers kicked back into gear, not letting the surprising duet throw her off. Her pink hair drifted back and forth; as her body began to move to the beat she created. Everything seemed so perfect, even though she knew what the song meant. Everything that had happened between the band in the past few months was hard on them all, especially Sasuke. And yet, when she looked at him just moments before, she couldn’t feel any ounce of pity towards the state that the Uchiha was in. He had dug his own hole and he’d have to find a way out on his own, at least that’s what she felt. From her lips, she let everything in her mind drift away, as those bitter words escaped.

”From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco I get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Coz when I'm thinking of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love
you left me longin' for you
you left me longin' for you
you left me longin' for you
you left me longin' for you.”


Even as both of them stayed within their own little worlds, going along with the beats of the songs, they hadn’t realized that there was a blonde watching them from afar. Listening in on the song, it seemed that his eyes flared with more and more anger. Each and every word, they meant nothing, even in song they meant nothing. “I don’t care… teme…” He whispered as he continued to listen. “I don’t care if you want me back… you lost that when you did what you did…”

Kiba smirked as he joined back in with Sakura, feeling as though this was how it should be sung, no matter what their lead singer wanted. And as their lips parted, their gazes met each other, as if they were singing the song between themselves.

”Teasing was the thing
and now I just can't let it go
meeting you was something no one else needs to know
I guess I'm thinking of you,
like I would know what to do
if and when I found you, but I don't
I've got no clue.”


The blonde snorted a bit, as he walked away from the rehearsing band. Shaking his head, he began to mutter to himself, speaking of lies and deceit. He had to move on from two months ago, but it didn’t seem right, even with what he was doing now, writing lyrics and selling them, it didn’t seem right. “Baka-teme… I hate you…”

As the duo began to close down to the final chorus, the door of the bus opened quietly, letting the Uchiha escape into the sunlight, still with squinting eyes. Yet, his headache had dulled itself down, letting him at least be able to come out and try to rehearse with the band, wanting to drown out all those memories of what had happened.

”From Paris to Berlin,
and every disco i get in,
my heart is pumping for love,
pumping for love,
'Cause when I'm thinkin' of you,
And all the things we could do,
my heart is pumping for love,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you,
you left me longing for you.”


Sasuke watched his fellow band members, as they finished their song, sighing silently to himself. “Hey… that was great..” He bit his tongue as he held back any remarks about what had happened earlier, letting his feet take him up to the stage, as he clapped his hands together, smiling.

“Hrmph!” Sakura muttered to him as she turned to face another way, messing with her keyboard again to find something to do instead of looking at the raven-haired singer.

Kiba chuckled a bit as he looked at Sasuke. “Finally got out of your stupor, baka?” He laughed a bit more, before he looked into those onyx eyes, seeing the death glare radiating out of them. Blinking a bit, Kiba became silent, as Sasuke picked up his own guitar.

“Let’s just get this rehearsal done.. ok?” He muttered to both, sensing anger mixed in with confusion. “And the faster we do it, the faster everyone can… just be alone.” The last part was directed at himself, as his fingers strung a few chords to the song they played last night, not even waiting for the new drummer to get his ass on stage.
Through the Glass by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
YAY For inspiration... I had to finish something in Kingdom Hearts... And well I was listening to this song... >.> And well...

Here we go..

Don't own the song.
As the blond walked away, he sighed. It was too much. That song, he hated it. Tose lies. Those fake promises. Why did that bastard have to bring it all up? But as those feet trampled down the street, his thoughts were drifting back to happier times.

It wasn't right. Why did he have to end it all, and make this pain ever last. Lyrics began to roll about, making him almost let those tears come back. 'No. I won't shed another tear for him.

He smirked a bit. He knew how to get Sasuke back. All that he needed to do was just make him remeber his troubles. Remember his pain. "Just one more time, I'll write you a song, bastard. And I'm sure you'll just love it." His eyes drifted upon a poster, seeing the next concert happening in a day. Just long enough for him to startle his ex.




Spying the cars passing by outside his window, his eyes drooped. Yes, he wanted to get the idiot back; but these lyrics. As it was with all his lyrics, it tore at his soul. Just like that one song so long ago. The one that bastard had asked him to write.

"I still love you, idiot. But I hate you more." Holding his knees to his chest, sitting on the window sill, his thoughts constantly thought back to when they had first started the band.

So long ago, him and Sasuke were best friends; a duo of uncomprable thought that stayed together through thick and thin. Even Sakura, Sasuke's brother's girlfriend, had been a friend of there's since middle school. Those four people, those four, they were the the start of an uprising in the community; the beat that they made together had attracted many of their neighbors, before they began to go public.

But that wasn't what bothered the blond the most. It was the fact that he devouted his life to the only other member he felt closest to. The fact that he gave himself to the man, let him take him, and forever keep his heart.

But that was a long time ago. An age that passed three months prior, a time in his life he wished to forget. But as he always did, he hated it. He wanted to think back and smile, and wish for it back.

"The stars, the stars, they shine for you. And it's the stars, the stars, that lie to you." He hummed to himself, faintly smiling as the dark fell upon the city below him. How could he leave his tribe? He always follwed them. No matter where they went, he took to the road. ANd now they were in his residential town. A place he held dearly.

he shrugged a bit, answering a question of thought that passed. "I wouldn't miss it for the world, bastard. I hope you know that." He grinned. Something that both sickened him and made him happy. For the first time in three months, he could feel that joy of lyrics being used by a band he truly adored.

Taking out the pad he always wrote in, he began to scribble down those lyrics. For once in his life, he was doing a song for himself. A song to keep him sane and show that he was still hooked on the man he hated.

Just tonight, he'd let that anger fuel him. Let that sadness die down, let that fire burn once more. Once more, he was going to write for his band. Write for his friends. His 'family.




The sun rose quickly, and yet the blond didn't notice it. The pad in front of him captivated him. Lyrics crossed out, and underlined. His trademark writing. Always the one who believed his life was most important. And his life surrounded those lyrics.

Ripping the pages out, he smirked. He knew that Sasuke would recognize the style, and he didn't care. He wanted the bastard to sing the song. Taking the time to scribble a last note on the back of the final page, he put the lyrics into an envelope and jumped off the sill. "Time for you to realize what you did to me, and then you'll see the real hell."




Rubbing his head a bit, the raven haired singer yawned. Such an early morning, and yet, it barely bothered him. Always he had gotten up at this time, and yet, he felt invigorated by it. Realizing that the concert was tonight, he smiled faintly. It was another day. Another working day, to which he'd have to plaster that fake smile upon his face.

But as he walked towards the door of the bus, he spotted something in the windshield. Words facing him just said "Through the Glass."

Stepping outside to grab the envelope, he blinked. He hadn't understood it, but as he flicked it open and saw the pages, he could only twitch. Something was wrong. He just felt it in the pit of his heart. Pulling the papers out, he noticed the note that was written on the foled papers.

You truly are a bastard, I hope you know that. That's why I made a request. Sing this song, and realize, you never will fix this. Never can it come back to those days when you were happy. Enjoy.

~Your former member.


Tears began to trace down his cheek. His heart torn from his chest, he could only drop to his knees. Here was the note he wished he never saw. Something that could only mean one thing. Naruto truly hated his guts.

Unfolding the papers, he began to read the lyrics.

" I'm looking at you through the glass
Don't know how much time has passed
Oh God it feels like forever
But no one ever tells you that forever feels like home,
Sitting all alone inside your head "


He sighed. Those lyrics, he understood their meaning. He just knew the blond had heard the song that was meant for him. The song that he had put his soul into. But now, now the blond hadn't taken the apology from him.

"How much is real, so much to question
An epidemic of the mannequins
contaminating everything
We thought came from the heart,
But never did right from the start
Just listen to the noises (no more sad voices)
Before you tell yourself
It's just a different scene
Remember its just different from what you've seen. "


More tears, more sadness. How could Naruto write this? How could he destroy him when he was like this. He was desperately trying to show that he knew that he was wrong. But it meant nothing now.

"And it's the stars
The stars that shine for you
And it's the stars
The stars that lie to you"


A last sigh escaped outwards; nothing was the same. Naruto felt lied to. Nothing would break through to him anymore, not even the sorrow that Sasuke wanted to show him.

At the bottom of the lyrics, he read another note. A final word back to him.

"I hope you understand that hell I've been through, bastard. And show the world, that even with us apart, you can still move on. Just like I have."

A final tear stained the paper as he wished to rip it up. But he couldn't. His lover had finally given him a sign. A sign of no return, no retribution, no salvation. That broken heart he pulled back to himself, wouldn't stop the guilt that covered his chest.

One last time, he stared down, before pulling himself off the ground. "I understand, dobe. I'll show this, I'll play it. I just want you back, I just want to hold you one last time."

Turning around towards the bus, he smiled one last time, though it was a saddened one. Tonight, he'd show the world. There was no more Naruto coming back. That hiatus was definite.




Staring back out the window, towards the city, Naruto cried. It was like that day three months ago. A word of goodbye. "I'll come back one day, idiot. But only after I see you in hell. Feel what I felt, and know what you did to me." His whiskers were stained, as were his eyes. He'd go to the concert tonight, with bloodshot eyes, and broekn feelings, watching the man he loved so much have to sing something so dark.

"Who are the stars?
Who are the stars?
They lie…"


Even through those tears, he managed to find his voice, letting those final lyrics purr by.. "Forever feels like home... When you're all alone." He smiled, but it wasn't true. Even with that joy of writing one more song, he felt cheated again. He would never feel that accomplishment of that one final song.

Though he couldn't help but chuckle. Chuckle at the fact that everything was going towards Sasuke, letting him writh in the hell that was his own fault. "Let's get it started." A last few words mumbled out before the blond jumped off the sill. He was going to get ready for tonight. So that he could watch the once graceful man fall to pieces.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2035