Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Daisukekun
Summary: Haunted by a past he has no knowledge of, a lone man, Sasuke Uchiha, travels towards a place he does not know, led only by the nightmares that seem to plague him whenever he sleeps. Yet within that nightmare, he sees a man, but who is he? That is what Sasuke tries to find out as he travels from his normal farming hobble to the big city. (AU) Co-Authored by T_Witch
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 8180 Read: 4022 Published: 20/09/06 Updated: 25/09/06

1. Past and Present by Daisukekun

3. A Chance Meeting by Daisukekun

5. Demons and Angels by Daisukekun

7. Left to His Own by Daisukekun

Past and Present by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Ok, I may be taking a big case load of stories to work on, but the more the merrier for me. This, is in fact something that just sparked itself in my mind, as I remembered something that had happened in an RP board a LONG time ago. I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto or any of the characters therein.
The lights above him flickered on and off, as he stared out at the moving landscape before him. Dreams... He snorted at that thought. It was true, this whole escapade was brought up by dreams, but since then, when he left the place he remembered in his dreams, he could only feel a bit shallow. Everything that had happened to him, the revelations, the quests, even the loves, they were nothing now. He had to get away, even if it meant to lose everything that he had just gained. Be it demon or angel, I would be wary of that man. He remembered those words given to him by his mentor there, warning him about what he shouldn't do, but in fact, that didn't bother him one bit as he climbed the large apartment complex to get to the rooftop. As if he was back there, all the sensations flooded his mind. The rain as it padded against his cheeks, and dripped down his black hair. Torn black clothes rippled in the wind, as his black eyes stared far past the moving drones of the city beneath him. Be it demon or angel.... Foolishness, all of it. He ended it before he started it, letting the memory recede back into his mind.

Yet as he stared out at the darkening sky, he frowned. Dreams... His eyes started to waver a bit, as he remembered that he barely had gotten sleep when he came to that new city, and now it was going to hit him like a ton of bricks. Sighing only to himself, he hoped that the dreams would finally end, since he went to where he was suppose to and did what was supposed to be done. But as those onyx eyes closed, with his head against the window, those dreams did return.




Thunder clapped around him, as he stared up into the drowning sea from above. His face was completely soaked, but that really didn't both him, it was the man he saw on the roof of the building, and the way he looked back down at him. Squinting his eyes, he just pushed himself forward, as he looked around where he was. he knew this wasn't the Uchiha plantation, and that made him worried. He had no recollection of how he had gotten here, nor how he'd return to his home.

As the rain drowned out his ears, his eyes drooped, thinking of nothing at the moment. Some one grabbed his shirt, making him turn around a bit to see a small child, crying to him. "H-help..." The child muttered as she cried. He shook his head as he sighed, pulling away from her, as he continued down the drenched streets. But something seemed amiss. Was it something in the girl's eyes? No, she was just a city girl living in poverty, like he had done for a while. But there was something wrong.

All of his questions were answered, as a man stopped him with ramming force, as he let the black-haired man slam into the wall. Coughing up blood, he looked up, his eyes starting to show contrast between crimson and onyx, staring deeply into cerullean blue orbs. A slight chuckle caused him to shiver, as he cried out once more, as his stomach was kicked.

"Foolishness... You came to Kuro for this? How foolish was that?" The man's voice echoed above him, yet he could only wince in pain, as he knew what was coming next. Another kick to the chest, before the man turned around and let his cloak float about behind him.

"Why....?" He cried out, as he laid thereo n the ground, dripping blood from his mouth as it mixed in with the rain. Tears fell from his eyes, as he cried. Not because he was beaten, but because of something else. It had to be something else. He knew this all too well for it to not be something else. Yet as he lay there on the ground, he could feel himself falling still, though he couldn't fall anymore.





"SLAM!" His body connected with the ground as he mumbled a bit. Looking around, he groaned, pushing himself up. "Mother...Father..." He echoed out into a yawn, as he waited for a responce. Yet something seemed off today, like it did long ago. But he couldn't remember that much back then, just enough to know that the one that had caused the lack of responce was gone.

"Mother... Father..."

Still no responce, as he made his way through the building, only to find that there was no one there. No one even working out on the fields. Starting to become a bit frantic, he looked around for anything to help him in this predicament, finding only a ticket attached to a note.

"Sasuke Uchiha...
You... are needed here....

Be you demon or angel...
You... are needed here....
So come to find your past...."

He blinked at the noted as he looked at the ticket. It was a train ticket, that much he could decipher, but where it went, he couldn't tell. Sighing a bit, he took the ticket from the note and dropped the note on the ground, before walking out the door. "Time for me to at least do something..." He could only chuckle a bit, as he realized this was the first time he would be going off alone, and yet it didn't bother him. "To the train station..."

Getting onto his bike, he rode down the dirt road, as the skies above him shone with blue radiance. Nothing in it, told him that this wasn't anything normal.
A Chance Meeting by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
I would like to congratulate T_Witch for making such a good chapter... I like it. ^_^ Well.. for mine.. if it is a bit weird.. I'm going to be doing something that I've done not before... Flipping back and forth between times. Ok? And it was inspired by the song, "Can't Repeat", by The Offspring.
He awoke with a start as he coughed a bit, staring at the cold metal that was resting against his skin. He couldn't believe it, the dreams, they did come back, but with much more intensity. Sighing deeply to himself, he resigned to just be staring out the window at the moving landscape.

"Be you demon or angel.... Those words, that strange man continued to say them whenever they met, as if he was one or the other, but was he? Even that trip didn't have the answers he wanted, but as the scenery continued to change to that of darker perportions, he wondered if when he returned, everything would be back to normal.

"Be you demon or angel...




The sword dragged a bit, as it made Sasuke stop moving. "I'd keep facing forward, kid." The voice, it seemed a bit old to be someone of his own age, but still within this city, anything could be possible. Sighing to himself, he stared forward, still having his ace in the hole with the specialty that he had.

"And who would those be that want death, man?" His voice was cold, as if he didn't fear his death, but to him right now, death felt as though it would be an escape. An escape from everything that he was apart of, this whole dream thing, along with that face. That face was what had scared him the most as he rode on that train.

The man behidn him only chuckled. "Be that something you need to find out. Now tell me, why are you here, and don't lie."

Sasuke gritted his teeth as he stared at the brick wall in front of him. "I'm here to find someone..." Those words, they didn't feel as though they came from him, but they must've, because the man moved teh sword just a small bit away from his neck.

"Now tell me your name son, and then I'll tell you mine..." The sword moved again, this time closer, as it threatened to take off his head.

Still gritting his teeth, he mumbled his name, only to have teh sword closer to his throat. "Sasuke....Sasuke Uchiha.."

The man could only chuckle as the sword was released from his neck. "Sasuke..." He could only smirk as the black-haired man spun around to look at him. Sunset eyes met onyx as Sasuke stared defiantly. "I'm Daisuke Fayne..."

"And you had a sword to my throat why?"

"Because... there have been rumors of others coming to this place, demons and angels both, who want to fight their battle here." Daisuke's face lightened a bit. "And it's my soul duty in this world to make sure that some things do not come to pass."

Grunting at the man, Sasuke moved his body a bit away from him, trying to get away, before Daisuke's hand fell on his shoulder. "I didn't say you could leave, now did I?" Growling slightly as those words, Sasuke grabbed the man's hand as his own flared with anger and energy. Flipping his own body around, Sasuke stared angrily at the man.

"I don't give a damn if you said I could or I couldn't. I came here... on a whim, and I just want to be left alone!" Without thinking of it, his other hand went towards his mouth, as it blew out fire towards the sword.

"DAMNIT!" Daisuke shouted as he dropped the sword, it clanking against the ground as if it was just a tossed piece. His right hand was burning and aching from the heat that had channeled through the blade. "I was just here to give you one last advice. I'd watch for those whims, dear Sasuke." His other hand brushed against the man's face. "For they do get you into trouble. Dark trouble, with the likes of those who walk through this place." With that, the man walked away from Sasuke, chuckling to himself.




"If only I believed you then, Daisuke..." He smirked as he thought back to then. It was just pure stupidity that he ahd gone there and done what he had done. Blood, he had spilled that on many occasions, and that still didn't stop him. The scenery, it looked differen then it did when he was going to the dreaded place, as he started to wonder if he was truly going home. But those thoughts, they drifted aside, as he started to think back again and again, of that man, and of Daisuke.




Snorting at the man, Sasuke truned back around and walked back into the streets. 'I need to find a place to stay...' He had at least some knowledge of what he needed to do. As he walked through the streets, he weaved in and out through the mass of people, wondering slightly, as the bug that Daisuke had planted started to work its magic. It didn't help that he had saw Itachi in the window, nor did it help with the sense of paranoia. People... to him they always did seem odd. That was why he stayed with his parents, and stayed away from civilization. He could only feel bad for them for so long, before his anger got the better of him.
Demons and Angels by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
I would like to state that TW is actually doing a GREAT job in writing. She's made me squirm last chapter.. and that's good. ^_^
Shivers went down his spine as he sighed, those thoughts of back then, they pained him to no end, but he had to face it one way or another. His mind drifted back again, thinking of all the streets and areas of Kuro that he had visited. One place was extremely weird, for him at least.




Sasuke's feet drew him through the crowd of people that had gathered in the streets. Unknown to him was the man that had been following him since he left the train station. Licking his lips, the man continued to follow the black-haired man through the streets, wanting to make sure he was the one for the rebels.

Stopping in the constantly flowing people, Sasuke felt someone's eyes directly on him. Please tell me it isn't that Daisuke again. He thought to himself as he swung around and looked. Dark eyes greeted his as a man towered over him. "Hello." The man seemed to hiss at Sasuke.

Squinting at the man, Sasuke held a fist behind him. "And who are you?"

"Orochimaru..." Came another hiss from the man who just chuckled. "You... you are the dream boy, am I correct?"

Slowly he started to channel that power he was told was forbidden by his parents so long ago. "And what if I am?"

"The rebels... are in need of your service..."

"Rebels?" The flow of the power started to slow down. "Against who?"

Orochimaru chuckled as he pointed up into the sky. "The Fallen Angels that grace our presence with an iron fist."

"Fallen Angels..." Memories of his dream came into focus as he thought back to the man in his dreams, the one that had kicked him.

"But first..." Another hiss came out of Orochimaru as he moved his hand to slam into the back of Sasuke's neck, knocking him out and forward. Orochimaru caught him and chuckled, before disappearing into the crowd.




He rubbed the back of his neck with a sigh. That had hurt then, but he guessed it was needed if they were to trust him the way they did. A saddened look crossed his face as he thought of the Rebel Leader.




Waking up, he cried out in pain as he rubbed the back of his neck, remembering slightly what had happened. "Damnit!" He cursed out.

"Is that what you should be saying to a lady?" A woman asked as she gave him an icepack to put on his neck. "I mean.. it's disrespectful and vulgar."

He blinked as he took the ice pack from her, staring quietly into her eyes. Her pink hair wasn't that much weirder than Daisuke's blue hair, but it was new to look at. Those locks, seemed to be beautiful. "Oh sorry..." He finally muttered after a few minutes of silence. "You are?"

"HRMPH!" She said as she crossed her arms. "Disrespectful yet again! You are to state your name before you ask a lady's name."

"Sorry..." His head pounded with her voice as he spoke up again. "Sasuke.. Sasuke Uchiha... and you are?"

"Sakura Haruna."Her voice was cold and stern. "And now.. I think I'll let him talk to you."

Sasuke blinked again, as Sakura disappeared, leaving him with more questions. "Ahh.. the Dream boy..you finally came." A man's laughter came from behind him. "Don't bother turning, you really just need to stay there, Sasuke was it?"

Sasuke grunt at the voice, staring directly in front of him. "And why was it that Orochimaru or whatever his name was brought me here?"

"To meet me...the leader of the Rebels, my good sir. You... are perfect to help us against the Fallen Angels." The voice chuckled again. "And all you need to know is that I'm Kiba..."

Sasuke gritted his teeth as he continued to stare out in the darkness. HIs power started to flow again, as his body began to glow. "I'd stop that now, Sasuke... Because I mean you no harm.. I just have a proposition for you." He snickered a bit. "Come join us.. help us stop the Fallen Angels."




That man, Kiba, he was so weird, and yet he couldn't shake the fact that he liked that weirdness. That he liked that mystery that he provoked. Snicking slightly to himself, he wondered just how deep he really had gotten, becoming what he didn't want when he went into that land. Yet as his eyes stared outside, the sky got darker, as if it was ready to swallow up all the light. "Something went wrong...back then..."
Left to His Own by Daisukekun
Author's Notes:
Heh.. Chapter 7 is up fine and dandy.
Frowning to himself, he remembered all to clearly what the plan was back then, how simple it sounded, but how complex it truly would be.




"And how can I help you?" Sasuke's voice rang through his own head.

"By infiltrating the Fallen Angels, for they want you as much as we do. But we want you on your own free will." Kiba chuckled behind Sasuke. "You're task is to befriend their leader, and become a Fallen Angel, as if you want to be one of their greatest weapons."

"And if I say no?" Defiance was still in his speech.

Kiba only smirked in the darkness. "Well then, I don't think you'd be welcome by either parties in this town, and you would be hunted, ne?" He chuckled again. "So accept the terms, Dream Boy."

Sighing to himself, Sasuke closed his eyes. "On one condition." He started to reply. "I have to know who I'm dealing with, so that I can rip out their spine when this is all done."

Kiba couldn't hold back a chuckle as he jumped over Sasuke to appear before him. Only Sasuke's height, he seemed to be a bit older than himself. "If you can manage to do that, I will be happy to let you rip my spine out, Uchiha." A smirk crossed the man's face. "If you can get it that is."

"Now who do I have to go against?"

"A Naruto Uzumaki... leader of the Fallen Angels. I'm sure he'll want you, so you better be quick." He smiled before he motioned towards the door to go outside.




"Darkness, light...I didn't know what to choose, did I?" He laughed to himself as he reclined back in the seat. "Nor did I realize that I was to be for neither."




Just as he exited the building, he saw someone familiar, it was Daisuke, being led by someone he didn't quite know. The only thing that led him to believe it was someone that Daisuke was not a fan of was the fact that the blue-haired man was frowning and the white-haired man that brought him with him was hidden behind a mask.

"There you are..." Another familiar voice echoed in his head. He swung around to see Jiraiya again. "I've been looking for you kid. I'd like you to come with me."

"You.. the man that was asleep on the bench when I left from Tristram?" Sasuke's eyes narrowed. "Why should I follow you?"

"Because the Master wants to see you, and if you don't I'll be forced to knock you out."

Twitching, Sasuke sighed. "Just led the way, I'll follow." He resigned himself to be a pawn within this large game of chess, moving to where the people here led him, waiting for that moment to just leave this all behind.




"The Fallen Angels, foolish people, but that man..."




Sasuke was led up stairs upon stairs, until he reached a door, in which Jiraiya opened for him. "Now enter, the Master is waiting for you."

He nodded as he stepped in, stopping as his eyes crossed those blue orbs of another. "You..." He mumbled to himself. The dream rushing back to him so quickly it knocked him a bit backward, only to have him pass out. "Damnit..." he muttered underneath his breath.




He knew it was too much then, that was why he passed out. The dreams he had, were of a real person, and that hit him hard. Chuckling slightly, his hand rubbed against the lcold metal of the window. "Naruto...Uzumaki..." He muttered under his breath. "How would I know of you before I met you?"




He was awoken by the coldness of water, and the smoothness of another woman's hand. Sakura? No.. she was a bit more ruthless than that with her voice. It couldn't be her, but as his eyes slowly winked open, he saw that it was another woman, one who's eyes seemed to be pupilless. "Who..." He muttered at her, before his eyesight was greated with that of the blondes.

"The Cursed Man has finally arrived." The blonde chuckled as he stared down. "And now he's mine." Yet something within those blue eyes seemed to entice Sasuke. It was love and hate, something that rarely mixed together.

"Cursed Man?" Sasuke muttered before he was lifted up by the woman, and propped up by random pillows found about him. "Me? How am I cursed?"

"Your powers... they are the key to this all." Still smiling, the blonde stood over the black-haired man. "And you are mine now, got that?"

"But.. who are you?"

"I'm surprised that Daisuke didn't tell you of me. I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and I am your Master now."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1930