30 Days of Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for More? by dolphygurl
Summary: The title says it all.sakusasu,inoshika,hinanaru,tenneji.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 8025 Read: 9324 Published: 09/09/06 Updated: 22/11/06

1. Special Mission by dolphygurl

2. Cabin Troubles by dolphygurl

3. What Task did You Get? by dolphygurl

4. Their Tasks by dolphygurl

5. Preparing for the P-A-R-T-A-Y by dolphygurl

6. : One crazy night….Cabins goes CRAZY!!!! Part 1 by dolphygurl

Special Mission by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
plz r&r!
:D
30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for more?

Chapter 1: Special mission

“Inner”
“Flashback”
“Normal”
‘Thoughts’

~0~
---Sakura---

Sakura woke up this morning by the sound of her alarm clock. She felt around for her alarm clock and unconsciously smashed it.

The pink-haired kunoichi opened her eyes to see what was once her clock reduced to nothing but a pile of ruble. She groggily got out of bed and remembered the promise team 7 had made to their sensei, Kakashi.

Flashback

“Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto promise me that you’ll all meet me here tomorrow at the bridge, for a special mission…for a month. Ino, Shikamaru, Tenten, Neji, and Hinata will also be here too.” he said while he gave a perverted giggle at the contents of his book.

“We promise” the threesome replied.

“That’s all for today, you can go home now and start packing your things. I’ll meet you guys here tomorrow at 10:30…but I might be late.” He said while waving them good-bye.

The three of them started to head to there way home. When they reached their homes they started packing there stuff for the special mission, except for Naruto who first went to eat some ramen and then packed his things.

End of the Flashback.

Sakura looked at her pink watch decorated with cherry blossoms that Sasuke gave her for her birthday. ‘Oh no it’s already 9: 45. It’s almost time for the special mission.’ She got dressed into her new clothes. They looked like the same one she always wears but, this time it was decorated with cherry blossoms just like her watch. She looked into the mirror and said “Wow I look great! I hope Sasuke-kun likes my new dress” Sakura said while looking at herself at the mirror.

She got her bags and headed down stairs. “Ohayo gozaimasu, I’m going to the special mission now mom!” Sakura said. “Ohayo gozaimasu, here I made you some food for you to eat.” Her mom said while handing her a big pack of food. “…Arigato!” Sakura said while putting the food in one of her pink bags. “Bye Sakura!” Sakura’s mom said waving good bye to her. “Bye mom, see in a month!” she said while waving back to her.

Sakura walked to the bridge to meet her team.

---Sasuke---

Sasuke woke up and started to get dressed into his new clothes. It was the same clothes he usually wears but the color is black with bandages. He got his luggage and headed to the bridge.

Sasuke’s POV

“I wonder if Sakura’s already there”.

‘Why would I care if she’s there?’

“It’s because you like her!”

‘Shut up!’

Normal POV

Sasuke looked at his navy watch decorated with Uchiha fans… Sakura had given it to him for his birthday.

He checked the time. “10:15, 15 more minutes.” He thought. He walked over to the bridge and kept on thinking about Sakura.

---Naruto---

Naruto woke up by the smell of ramen in the morning and started to get dressed in his orange jumpsuit. He went over to the cabinets and got out some ramen and packed inside his bag which was decorated with many smiley patches and was orange.

He got all his bags and headed to Ichiraku and ordered some ramen for his breakfast. Then he quickly ate it and headed to the bridge.

---Bridge---

Naruto walked up to the meeting place and started to greet his fellow teammates.

“Hey guys, sorry I was late I still had to pack some more ramen.” he said while rubbing the back of his head. “Ok, but didn’t you already pack some ramen in your bags yesterday?” Sakura asked “Ya, but I might run out and then I’ll have no food to eat!” Naruto whined. “Whatever dobe...” Sasuke sighed.

“Wow everybody is already here, even people from the other teams.” Naruto said joyfully while looking at his teammates and fellow shinobi.

“Ya maybe it’s because you were you were too busy eating ramen and you lost track of time.” Sakura said with a giggle.

“Isn’t my fault I was hungry.” The blond said with a frown on his face. “N-Naruto-kun, a-are y-you o-ok? I-I b-brought y-you s-some r-ramen.” Hinata said while holding in front of her some ramen.

“Arigato Hinata-Chan! He said joyfully while getting the ramen and started to eat it.

“Sorry I’m late; I had to help an old lady cross the street. Kakashi said while reading his orange book.

“WHEN PIGS FLY!!!” Naruto and Sakura yelled.

“Now, now time to go where the beach where the special mission going to be held. Follow me.” Kakashi said walking over to a beach and the 8 of them followed.

---Beach---

When they got there they saw 5 cabins and all of the 5 had names labeled… no just any names actually but their names.

“I labeled your names on the cabins. So if your name is on it you’re going to live in there for a whole month. With a roommate of course…and I get my own.” Kakashi said with a grin.

They look at the cabin trying to find their names.

Cabin # 1: Sasuke and Sakura.
Cabin # 2: Ino and Shikamaru.
Cabin # 3: Naruto and Hinata.
Cabin # 4: Tenten and Neji.
Cabin # 5: Kakashi.

Naruto pointed an accusing finger at the jounin, “YOU DON’T HAVE A ROOM MATE!!!”

Kakashi rubbed the back of his head and waved his arms, “Im a big man, I need my space.”

Naruto glared at him and so did Sasuke, they both thought the same thing; ‘yeah right…’

“Get in cabins, your tasks begins tomorrow.” The jounin instructed.

“What do you meet by tasks? Tenten asked curiously. “Tasks for you to do during this month, every year they pick out 4 girls and 4 boys and make them do tasks to improve your skills and this year you guys got chosen” Kakashi said. “Ok.” Ino said. “Get in your cabins and get your self comfortable. “Hai...” The 8 of them got in there cabins.

Out side Kakashi smirked, ‘this is going to be fun…’

~0~

Beta-ed by:

Broken0dream: Yondy is hot! Don’t forget Naruto! FEAR THE EVIL HAMSTERS OF DOOM!!! THEY SHALL RULE THE WORLD!!! BWAHAHA- (chokes) X.X

naruto lov3r: naruto lov3r is the best person alive, I Sarah, admit the Gai-sensei pose is cool and hott. orochimaru is sexy 2!!

Sarah: plz review!
Cabin Troubles by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
plz r&r!
:D
30 Days of Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for More?
Chapter two: Cabin troubles
“Inner”
“Flashback”
“Normal”
‘Thoughts’
0-0-0

---Cabin #1---

Sasuke and Sakura got inside and dropped their heavy bags down on the wooded floor. They looked around the room and saw cabinets, a fridge, 2 closets, a bed, a table and a few chairs.

“No, no, no! There can’t be just one bed!” Sakura screamed while running around in circles.

“Calm down, you can sleep on the bed I’ll sleep on the floor.” Sasuke said coolly.

“Arigato Sasuke-kun!” She said as he hugged him which made him blush.

They started to unpack their stuff and move some furniture around.

---Cabin #2---

“Hey Shika, carry these would ya?” Ino asked while handing her bags over to him.

“Troublesome!” he complained while carrying his and hers bags to the cabin.

They got inside and dropped their bags and looked around the room.

“Look.” Shikamaru said while pointing at the single bed.

“WHAT!!! Me on bed, you on floor, ok?” Ino panicked as she tried making small talk

“Women are troublesome.” he muttered to himself.

“Is that a yes?” She yelled while making a scary face which freaked him out.

“But I want the bed!” he complained

“A lady does not sleep on the floor!” She screamed leaving Shikamaru deaf.

‘What is she a harpy!?’

---Cabin #3---

“Come on Hinata, let’s get inside.” Naruto said while dragging the shy Hyuuga which made her blush scarlet red.

They got inside and put down there bags on the floor. Naruto saw something that caught his eye. “One…bed.” He said while twitching and then fainting on the wooden floor. (Ouch!)

“N-Naruto-kun…a-are y-you o-ok? Hinata asked.

Hinata’s POV( she doesn’t stutter in her mind)

‘Maybe if you feed him some ramen? He does love ramen.’

‘You’re right. I’ll go cook some right now.’

Normal POV

Hinata went over to the kitchen and started to make some ramen for her crush.

---Cabin #4---

Tenten and Neji got inside and put their bags down. They took a quick scan around the room.

“NNNNNOOOO! Only one bed!” Tenten screamed and fainted luckily Neji caught her and put her down on the bed.

‘This is going to one long month.’ He thought and began to unpack his stuff and started to clean around the cabin.

---Cabin #5---

Kakashi was lying on his bed reading the newest edition of make out paradise and thought to himself ‘Should I see how they’re doing or should I keep reading? Hmmm… very hard….nah 5 more min.’

He kept on reading for five more minutes and got up. He put his little green book (this is another edition of make out paradise) on the table and walked out his cabin.

---Cabin #4---

There he saw Neji. He was cleaning.

‘Neji cleaning that has to be an improvement.’ He thought with a smirk.

He looked over to the left and saw Tenten. She was sleeping like an angel.

‘I wonder what happened to her.’ He thought.

---Cabin #3---

He headed to the left over to cabin #3’s window. He saw Naruto and Hinata. Hinata on the floor with a bowl of ramen on her hands and Naruto on the bed, lying there …unconscious.

‘Did he faint?’

Hinata tilted Naruto’s head and tried to feed him some ramen to try to wake him up. She gasped as Naruto started to wake up just from the smell.

Kakashi put his ear on the wood so he can hear more clearly.

“N-Naruto-kun…a-are y-you ok?” Hinata asked him

“Oi, is that for me?” the blond asked Hinata while pointing to the bowl of ramen.

“…H-Hai.” She stuttered while handing him the bowl.

‘Yep he’s ok.’ Kakashi said while grinning under his masks and walked over to cabin #2’s window.

---Cabin #2---

He looked at the clear window and…

“Push! Pull! Push! Pull!” the jounin sweatdroped at the sight before him, the young ninja were sawing the bed… in half…

“PULL HARDER LAZY-ASS!!!”

He muttered something inside his mind.

Now let’s see what Shikamaru’s imagination is like!

Inner Shikamaru was wiping Inner Ino with a whip and making her scrub the floors, do the laundry and just about everything else. “MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“HAHAHAHA!!!”

Both Ino who was scared by Shikamaru’s sudden outburst and Kakashi who was outside seeing this was thinking Shikamaru had lost his mind.

“Ha…! …what…?”

“Just pull the freaking saw…”

Kakashi left at that, ‘I need to tell Asuma to get that kid a pshyquiatrist…”

---Cabin #1---

He went over to the window and saw Sasuke and Sakura. Cleaning Sasuke and Sakura.

‘Wow their cabin looks…clean! Maybe I should get them to clean my cabin.’ Kakashi thought.

“Done!” Sasuke and Sakura both said at the same time which made them blush.

“So what do you want to do now?” Sasuke asked.

“Well I’m going to go to sleep now.” Sakura said while yawning.

“Ok I’ll might as well too.” Sasuke said while heading to the washroom.

“Ok.” Sakura said while tucking herself in her bed and fell asleep few min later.

‘They’re all going to sleep so might as well too.’ Kakashi said heading back to his cabin.

---Cabin #5---

Kakashi tucked his book into his pocket and went over to the bed, layed down, and fell asleep.

0-0-0-0-0

Credit to beta:

Broken0dream: MWAHAHA!!! ATTACK MY EVIL HAMSTERS!!! BARNEY IS EVILL!!! (Gets shot)

Sarah: plz review!
What Task did You Get? by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
R&R!
:D
30 Days Vacation, Cabins, Tasks, What can you ask for more?

Chapter 3: What Task did You Get?

“Inner”

“Flashback”

“Normal”

‘Thoughts’

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

---Cabin #5---

Kakashi woke up very early this morning, too early for his liking. But…

What was he doing? Reading his favorite (perverted) book? NO WAY JOSE! He was cutting out small rectangle pieces of paper… writing tasks on them…folding…and putting them into a box...

Suddenly the sky fell crushing all of our favorite ninja! Just kidding...

‘Kiss the person living with you in the cabin.’

Finished doing the tasks, he looked into his pocket.

‘Yep it’s here’

He grabbed the box and headed to the door. Stopped on the door steps…took something out…keys…and locked the door.

Kakashi’s POV

“No one’s going to get in there now! Mwhaha!”

“I don’t care unless they read my precious book! My precious! My precious! Mine!”

“Whoa, you seriously need a girl friend!”

Normal POV

‘I’ll wait just a few more minutes…’he thought as he leaned on the cabin and started to read.

---Cabin #4---

Neji was awake and Tenten sleeping.

Neji was in the bathroom looking at him self in the mirror.

‘I look HOT, wait what’s this? A piece hair sticking up? Not perfect? It has to be!’

“NO!” He said and started to take out his special conditioner…it was Pantene plus! And began to put some on his hair. (weirdo!)

‘Ahh now it’s perfect!’ (Yep, and you're a freak! XD)

---Cabin #1---

This time they were both awake.

Sakura was on the bed flipping the channels over and over again, there were only four... and Sasuke was reading.

WAIT! Back up there! Sasuke reading that has to be the first! But…what was he reading? The issue of: Konaha’s Most Advance Shinobi Justus? NOPE! You thought he was but he was actually just using it to hide what he was really reading. He was actually reading: Date Troubles? He flipped to the 1st page to see the table of contents.

Pg2: Intro

Pg3: What’s your Type?

Pg5: Small talk

Pg8: Quiz: Do you have a good chance of getting a date?

Pg12: Great Places to go on a Date!

Pg15: Final good byes

‘Hm…what do I need…oh I got it! SMALL TALK!’

He flipped to pg5. There he saw 3 categories: Saying Hi, Getting to know him/her, and asking him/her on a Date.

He read under saying hi and read a few to him self.

You: Sup Cutie?

‘No I would never say that!’

You: Hey! Wat’cha, doin?

‘Now that’s just weird!

You: Hi! I’m (insert name here)

‘She already knows my name!’

You: Hi (name if you know her/him…if you don’t say cutie or something else!)

‘Uh..Maybe!’

You: Nice top! (Or something else about his/her clothes)

‘Maybe later!”

You: Hey!

Her: Hey! (Maybe something else!)

You: Can I have a hug?

‘Ugh…might as well try it!’

He closed him book and said to Sakura “Umm...Hi…Sakura!”

“Oh, hi Sasuke-kun! Do you need you need anything?” She asked

“Ugh…C-can I h-have a h-hug? He asked

“Oh sure! Oh yea you can hug me anytime!” She began to head towards him and she gave him a hug.

Sasuke blushed.

‘THIS BOOK ROCKS!’

---Cabin#3---

Ino and Shikamaru we’re both sleeping on their half of their beds and dreaming some pleasant dreams.

Shikamaru’s dream

Ino was scrubbing the floor and cleaning it too! She was also doing the laundry as Shikamaru watches her! After that she got bossed around Shikamaru.

“Aah! This is the life!”

Ino’s Dream

Ino’s dream was that she was in the mall shopping for clothes. She saw this really cute top which cost about…$98 buck.

“NO! So much money! I can’t afford that much”

Suddenly a guy cam up to her. She couldn’t see who it was…too blurry for her to see…who it was…al she saw was a pointed hair like a pineapple.

“Troublesome...I’ll pay it for you Ino.” The man said

“Oh thanks!” Ino replied

‘Weird dream…I want to wake up now!’

Ino pinched herself and woke up.

End of Ino’s Dream

‘Hm…who could it be…the one who bought me that cute…top? The only clues are that he has pointy hair…wait! What did he say in the beginning? TROUBLESOME! It has to be him…but why did I dream of Shikamaru?’

She was on her ½ bed and thinking why she dram of him. She took a quick glance at him…and saw his sleep face.

‘Kawai! He’s so cute and harmless when he’s asleep and also not saying his phase...god it’s annoying! WAIT! Why am I thinking this?’

She wondered about these questions she had on mind and kept on glancing back at him.

---Cabin#3---

Hinata was on the floor reading a book called “Don’t be SHY!” and Naruto was...

Well he was just Naruto.

‘Maybe reading this book will help gain my confidence.’

She started to read.

There was a page…words…on…how…to…act. She read them to her self.

Practice saying “Hi” to your self.

Say Hi to your crush without blushing or stuttering!

‘Ok I’ll try that!’

Hinata practiced saying “Hi” to her self about 5 times. Then she was ready.

She got up and stood in front of Naruto.

‘Hi!’ She thought to her self.

“Hi Naruto-kun!” she said without stuttering OR blushing.

“Oh hi, Hinata-chan! Oh wait wow! First word without stuttering! I’m very impressed Hinata!” He said and gave her a hug.

“Arigato…Naruto-kun.” She whispered.

---Outside…Kakashi---

“DONE!” He said while closing his book and putting it into his pocket.

He went over to the entire doors of the cabins and knocked on them and waited for the 8 to come out.

2 min later

The 8 of them all came out.

“What’s the racket?” Shikamaru asked.

“Shut up and I’ll explain!” the silvered hair jounin said as he did scary eye no jutsu said.

The genins meeped.

“In this box is task. In a moment I will have pick out a task. You will have one week to work on them. If you don’t get it done in a week you will have to clean all of the thoughtful gifts the animals left us in the cabins!"

The genins paled.

He continued "Also you can’t tell anyone your task or let them find out it was your task. Is that clear?” Kakashi said while pointing at the box.

“Got it.”

“Now line up.” He said firmly

The line was like this:

1. Naruto

2. Neji

3. Sasuke

4. Sakura

5. Ino

6. Tenten

7. Hinata

8. Shikamaru

They all picked out a task and read there’s to their selves.

Naruto: ‘No eating ramen.’

Neji: ‘No saying fate stuff or brushing/caring about you’re hair’

Sasuke: ‘Kiss the person living with you in the cabin.’

Sakura: ‘Act: try to make someone to kiss you like saying “KISS ME!’

Ino: ‘No caring on how you look.’

Tenten: No weapons and/or sharp thingies.

Hinata: ‘No blushing or stuttering.’

Shikamaru: ‘No saying “Troublesome”.’

They headed to there cabin and thought how they were going to do there task.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Broken0dream: (choking on the floor just by reading this) ZOMG! To funny! XD must... fix remaining mistakes- (dies)

Sarah: O.O uhh... (dials 911) she'll be ok for the next chapie... hopefully O...O….oh well …just R&R!

Police Where is the she?

Sarah: hehe! There she is!-(points to Teni)- Remember R&R!
Their Tasks by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
R&R!
30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabin, What can you ask for More?

Chapter 4: Their thoughts

“Inner”

“Flashback”

“Normal”

‘Thoughts’

0-0-0

Sarah: R&R!

---

Naruto’s POV

‘NO! This can’t be! Im melting! Im melting!’

‘No you’re not…’

‘Oh.’

‘Now, if you quit. What would that- um- what’s his name? Oh yeah, Sasgay! What would Sasgay say?”

‘Its Saske, not Sasgay...’

‘Like I care.’

Neji’s POV

‘N-no brushing m-my hair? And, no fate speeches? NUOOOO! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO!’

‘Don’t complain, remain calm…well just talk about fate stuff in you’re head and dream you have beautiful hair!’

‘Oh. Nice idea me!’

‘Yes, you rock!’

Sasuke’s POV

‘K-kiss a girl…Sakura? This can’t be happening to me! NUUOOOO!

‘Calm down, she likes you; and think…well I don’t think she would be angry…maybe happy; she does have a crush on you, you know!’

‘She likes me?’

‘Dude! That like the most obvious thing next to Hinata’s crush on Naruto!’

‘True…fine I’ll try giving her a hug…and then maybe; just maybe…’

Sakura’s POV

‘OMG! Make someone kiss me? But…who? This can’t be happening!’

‘Don’t worry you’ll find some one…hopefully…’

‘Hey! That’s not helping!’

‘Well how about…Naruto?’

‘Umm…NO! Plus Hinata has a HUGE crush on him!

‘Neji?’

‘Who’s that?’

‘Long hair…Hinata’s cousin!’

‘Oh him…I don’t really know him…’

‘Hmmm….Shikamaru?’

‘TOO LAZY!’

‘Well that means there’s only one person left….SASUKE!’

‘NO, NO, NO!’

‘Kakashi…’

‘UN-HOLY! UN-HOLY!’

‘It’s either Sasuke or kissing a ducks A-hole…’

‘Fine then! HMPH!

Ino’s POV

‘NOT CARING ABOUT MY LOOK! THAT’S SO UNFAIR! I’M GOING TO SUE HIM!’

‘Calm down Ino! You can’t just give up that easily! That’s not you!’

‘I know, I know…but this! This can’t be happening!’

‘Someone else can have a worse task so don’t worry! You’ll live!’

‘I don’t think I can!’

‘It’s ok…unless you want Sasuke to think you’re a quitter and then…. Sakura will get him! You can’t give up!

‘Yea that is true…I’ll try to not give up!’

‘Now that’s the Ino I know! Remember, don’t give up!’

‘Got it!’

Tenten’s POV

‘No weapons and/or sharp thingies! But…but…how am I suppose to be with Neji then? NOOOO!’

‘Don’t worry me! You can do it! You’ll just have to use something else…or don’t train and play a vide game… umm… how about Sucom. It has plenty of weapons!’

‘Weapons… hehe hehe…! What kind of weapons…?’

‘Big sharp and fire-y weapons. Oh and you have drool down your shirt…’

‘YAY! OMG! I have drool down my shirt!’

Hinata’s POV

‘No…No…No blushing or stuttering! No!’

‘Don’t worry Hinata!’

‘No! Blushing just comes out…and stuttering…I always do these stuff!’

‘It’s ok. Just keep on reading that book you were reading before…don’t talk preventing you to stutter…and Avoid Naruto as much as possible! Got it?’

‘Arigatou. I’ll do my best.’

‘Good luck!’

Shikamaru’s POV

‘What a drag. No saying my favourite word.’

‘It’s ok…just say the word…TIRESOME!’

‘Ok…that could work. I’m a genius!’

‘What ever just don’t try to screw this one up.’

‘I know…Tiresome’

‘Yay you didn’t say the word!’

Kakashi’s POV

‘I hope they like they’re tasks. Now how am I able to see them at work?’

‘Go to every window?’

‘To tiring!’

‘Put camera in their cabins?’

‘Great idea! But how do I put them in without them noticing?’

‘Well you’re a ninja, duh!’

‘Oh yeah, I forgot about camera no jutsu! (A/N: my sister made it up, so if you don’t like it blame her!) I should also invite the other guys and have a party!’

‘Yush!’

Normal POV

---Cabin #5---

Kakashi got off of his bed and did some silly hand seals including running around the cabin 4 times like a chicken.

After that he said “Camera no jutsu!”

Then one huge T.V. with speaker popped up including a remote control. The remote had lots of buttons.

He got his cell phone out and started to phone his party buddies.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Broken0dream: YATTA! O.O WTF? Why am I in jail clothes…?

Sarah: Oops… hehe hehe… (runs)

Broken0dream: SARAH!

Sarah: Sorry (truck passes by)! XD hey guys! I hope u liked the story! I’ll try to update real soon! Next chappie you’ll get to find out who’s kakashi’s party buddies are! Stay tuned!

Please review!

:D
Preparing for the P-A-R-T-A-Y by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
R&R
30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for more?
Chapter 5: Preparing for the P-A-T-R-Y
“Inner”
“Flashback”
“Normal”
‘Thoughts’
Lyrics
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
---Cabin #5---
Kakashi remembered his best party buddy, Asuma. The #1 smoker in Konoha.
Flashback
It was the Konoha’s 50th smoking event last year.
Asuma, Anko, Gai, Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya were the contestants.
They were all going for the big prize for the latest pack of cigarettes and 100,000,000 ryo.
“I’m going to win!” Asuma stated
“I’m going to show everyone how strong the power of youth is!” Gai announced
“Smoking isn’t youthful…” Kakashi said with a grin.
‘Girls!’ Jiraiya thought.
“I’m going to show you that girls can win this contest!” Anko said bravely.
“Dream on! I’ve been practicing my whole life!” Asuma exclaimed
“I’m going to win the prize money and win more and more with gambling!” Tsunade said with a snicker.
“BEGIN!” said the announcer with a big gun shot and everyone set their cigarette on fire and started smoking.
They smoked and smoked without taking the cigarette out, or if they do they will be disqualified. The smoke was drifting up higher and higher as more they smoked. And even then, Kakashi somehow managed to smoke with his mask on.
After 2 minutes Jiraiya gave up. He couldn’t take it. Then there were 5, Asuma, Anko, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Gai.
“POWER OF YOUTH IS WITH ME!” Gai yelled but, his cigarette fell.
It was just bad luck for him. Then there were 4, Asuma, Anko, Gai and Tsunade.
“I’m definitely going to win!” Kakashi said with a smirk, but his cigarette fell.
And then there were 3…
They kept on smoking.
Tsunade couldn’t breathe so she stopped.
“2 left! Who will win?” The announcer asked
“I will of course!” Anko said loudly, but a big mistake for her! Her cigarette fell!
“NNNNNNOOOOO!!!!!” Anko screamed.
So Asuma won, and knew he was going to win.
End of Flashback
519-067-777, Kakashi dialed and it rang.
---Kakashi ---
“Hello! This is Asuma speaking! Who is this?” Asuma asked
“Yo, my brother! It’s Kakashi. I’m hosting a party here at the cabins. A whole week sleepover! I’m inviting Tsunade, Anko, Gai, Jiraiya, Iruka, Shizune, Kureinai, and maybe even Orochimaru. The party’s going to start at 6. It’s near the beach in cabin #5” Kakashi said while grinning under his mask.
“A whole week, long…sleepover? I haven’t been to one of those on years! Hey do you know the other guys number so I can help you invite them?” Asuma asked while smoking on his cigarette.
“Yeah, you can invite Tsunade, Anko, Gai, and Jiraiya. Ok?”
“Got it! What’s their number?” Asuma asked
“Oh right. Tsunade’s is: 519-006-8799. Anko’s is: 519-879-0046. Gai’s is: 519-LEE-YOUTH. That’s what he told me. I guess you just type down the numbers that has letters on the bottom? Ok?”
“Huh? Can you just tell me the numbers?” Asuma asked confused
“Ok, so it’s 519-533-96884. Wow an extra number! I mean there you go!” Kakashi said
“Thanks, so what’s Jiraiya number?” Asuma asked
“Oh yeah I almost forgot! It’s 519-009-5737.” Kakashi said.
“Thanks and bye! I’ll start calling’ right away! ” Asuma said with a grin on his face.
“You’re welcome and bye!! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows!” Kakashi said and hung up.
---Asuma ---
Asuma dialed down Tsunade’s number, 519-006-8799.
“Hey…Tsunade!” Asuma said cheerfully.
“Hello? Who is this and why are you calling me?” Tsunade asked. “I important have paperwork to do you know.”
“I’m sorry Hokage-sama it’s me Asuma, but I’m helping Kakashi phone people to if they can go to a whole week, sleepover at the cabin #5 in the beach…spying on the kids while doing their tasks! Won’t that’s be fun?” Asuma asked
“So…am I invited?” Tsunade asked
“Yep! The party starts at 6! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows! It’s for a whole week!” Asuma said while grinning.
“Ok, fine I’ll be there! Hmmm…so will there be gambling? If no…I’m not going!” Tsunade said with a big grin on her face.
“Yes and a lot of it!” Asuma said with a sweat drop on his face. “Well that’s all! Bye! See you later!”
“Bye!” She said and hung up.
---Kakashi---
Kakashi dialed down Iruka’s number and it rang.
“Yo Iruka! I was wondering if you weren’t busy, if you could come to a whole week sleepover here at cabin 35 near the beach! The party starts at 6! So can you come?” Kakashi asked.
“Sure I’ll come! I’ll just have to get a substitute teacher for the whole week so I can come to you’re party!” Iruka said with a wink.
“That’s great see you later then!! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows!” Kakashi said and hanged up.
---Asuma---
Asuma dialed down Anko’s phone number and his cell began to ring.
“Hey Anko! Long time no see! It’s me Asuma.” Asuma said
“Oh hey Asuma, umm… Why did you call me?” Anko asked
“Well I’m helping Kakashi…”
Anko blushed when she heard Kakashi’s name.
“Well go on.” Anko said with a slight blush.
“Like what I was saying I’m helping Kakashi prepare a whole week party/sleepover! It’s in cabin #5 near the beach! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows!” Asuma explained
“So, is it tonight and what time?” Anko asked
“Oh yea it’s tonight and it’s at 6. So like 2 and a ½.” Asuma said with a grin on his face.
“Well thanks! See you ‘till then!” Anko said and hung up.
---Kakashi---
Kakashi dialed down Shizune number and it began to ring.
“Hey Shizune! It’s me Kakashi.” Kakashi greeted.
“Hi Kakashi.” Shizune said
“Well I’m hosting a whole week sleepover tonight at 6 at the cabin #5 near the beach. So can you come?” Kakashi asked.
“Sure but, can Ton-Ton come?” Shizune asked innocently.
“Well umm, sure why not.” Kakashi said with a sweat drop. “Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows!”
“YATTA!” Shizune yelled. “See you later!”
“Bye!” Kakashi said and hung up.
---Asuma---
Asuma dialed down Gai’s number and it rang.
“Hello Gai, it’s me Asuma!” Asuma said
“Hello my youthful party buddy!”
“I was wondering…” Asuma said
“What? Hatching up another party?” Gai guessed.
“Yes! How did you know?” Asuma asked
“Just another youthful guest.” Gai said with a mighty laugh
“Well it’s Kakashi’s party. I’m just helping invite people to come. It’s at the cabins near the beach. It’s in cabin #5The party starts tonight at 6! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows! Ok?” Asuma asked
“I will gladly come! Bye!” Gai said with a wave pretending Asuma was there.
“Bye!” Asuma said and hung up.
---Kakashi---
Kakashi dialed down Kurunai’s number and it began to ring.
“Hey Kurunai!” Kakashi said in cheerful voice
“What is it this time Kakashi and no excuses!” Kurunai demanded.
“Well I’m having a whole week vacation! It’s today at 6 at the cabin #5 near the beach! Got it? So are you going to come?” Kakashi asked
“Oh fine! Might as well have fun. Bye!” Kureinai said.
“Bye! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows!” Kakashi said and hung up.
---Asuma---
‘Last one.’ Asuma thought.
Asuma dialed down Jiraiya’s number and it began to ring.
“Hello….” Jiraiya said with curios voice. “Umm…who is this?”
“Hey Jiraiya it’s me Asuma. Well Kakashi’s having a party…” Asuma explained.
“I’m so there!” Jiraiya said excitedly. “So where is it and when does it start? Also for how long?”
“It’s at the cabin #5 near the beach. It starts at 6 and it’s for the whole week!” Asuma explained.
“Cool I’ll be there! Bye!” Jiraiya said and hung up.
“…he hung up…” Asuma said and hung up.
---Kakashi---
‘Last one Orochimaru. Should I invite him? Oh well might as well try.
Kakashi dialed down 660-895-8643. It rang.
“Hi Orichimaru it’s me Kakashi.” Kakashi said with a grin.
“Hello Kakashi. Why have you called me?” The snake dude asked
“Well I’m having a whole week party/sleepover at cabin #5 near the beach. The party starts at 6 tonight so can you come?” Kakashi asked.
“Sure.” The snake dude said
“Cool! See you there! Don’t forget you’re sleeping bag and pillows! Bye” Kakashi said and hung up.
---Cabin #5---
So they finished calling people and they said they could all go.
After calling Kakashi went out to the store and bought some drinks, pillows, chips, other junk food, decorations, few board games and a huge couch that could fit 10 people.
He got back and decorated the room by using Party no just.
He finished decorating and turned on the TV, and grabbed the remote it was 5:45 so 15 more min ‘till the guest arrived so he decided to see what they’re up to.
‘Hmmm, who shall go first? Ah hah! Cabin #3! Let’s see how Hinata is doing with no blushing no stuttering.’
He tuned to cabin #3.
---Cabin #3---
He saw Hinata reading a book. He zoomed into the book curiously trying to find out what she was reading.
He found out she was reading “Don’t be SHY!”
‘Very smart of her to do!’ Kakashi thought with a smirk.
He zoomed out in search of Naruto. He was running around panicking like a crazy animal in search of food to eat instead of ramen.
‘Weirdo.’ Kakashi thought
---Cabin #5---
He kept on watching the couple for 15 min until he heard a knock on the door. He opened the door appearing Asuma and Kureinai.
Asuma was carrying a pack of cards and a set of poker coins. He also brought some money.
“Welcome guys! Come right in!” Kakashi said welcoming.
The two sat on the big couch.
They waited for the other party buddies to arrive.
“So Asuma, why did you bring all those stuff?” Kakashi said with a grin
“Well I promised Tsunade that there’s would be gambling or she wouldn’t come!” Asuma explained.
“Same old Tsunade.” Kakashi said bursting out with laughter.
That waited for 5 min for the other to arrive.
They were all here except Orochimaru.
“Hmm.… maybe Orichimaru forgot. Oh well.” Kakashi said with a smirk. “So, we’re are all here finally. So what do you guys want to do?”
“Well let’s play….” Tsunade suggested
: One crazy night….Cabins goes CRAZY!!!! Part 1 by dolphygurl
Author's Notes:
R&R!
i hope u like it! i made longer this time!
30 Days Vacation, Tasks, Cabins, What can you ask for more?

Chapter 6: One crazy night….Cabins goes CRAZY!!!! Part 1

“Inner”

“Flashback”

“Normal”

‘Thoughts’

‘Pets (Ton Ton)’

---Author’s Reminder---

Cabin # 1: Sasuke and Sakura.

Cabin # 2: Ino and Shikamaru.

Cabin # 3: Naruto and Hinata.

Cabin # 4: Tenten and Neji.

Cabin # 5: Kakashi and his party buddies.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

---Cabin #5---

“TIME TO PLAY POKER BABY!!!” Tsunade scram, sparkling background included.

‘Same old Tsunade…’ Jiraiya thought and with a sweat drop.

“So how about it?” Tsunade asked with a big poker face showing, her right eye twitching.

“I don’t know…”Kakashi said with a sweat drop. “Maybe later…let’s watch on the vic- err, kids!”

“YOSH! We shall watch over the children with our eyes of youth!!” Gai said with a youthful expression.

“Err…” Kakashi said awkwardly. “So let’s take a vote! Which cabin should we watch?”

“How about Cabin number 3? I would love to see Hinata…trying to do her task!” Kurenai said with excitedly.

“Cabin number 4! I would like to see how my youthful team is doing!” Gai said youthfully

“Ok stop talking out loud!” Kakashi said while handing out a piece of paper to everyone with a pencil. “Write down the cabin you want to see and put in this box. I’ll draw out a name and we’ll start out with that. When it gets boring we’ll draw out another name! Does everybody get it?

“Yea we do! Awesome idea Kakashi!” Asuma said supportively.

They all started to right down which cabin they wanted to see.

Gai’s POV

‘I would really like too see how Neji and Tenten are improving!’

‘Great idea! Let us see our youthful students!’

‘YES! Let us vote for them!’

Kurenai’s POV

‘Hmm…I would like to see how Hinata is doing! Don’t you agree?’

‘Yes! I agree! I hope she doesn’t blush or stutter! It’s her task!’

‘Have confidence!’

Kakashi’s POV

‘Which one should I vote on?’

‘How about Naruto’s cabin? Let’s see him try not to eat ramen! Now that would be funny!’

‘I guess so…fine I’ll vote for cabin number 3!

Tsunade’s POV

‘I’ll go for cabin number four. I would like to see Sakura!

‘Yea I agree! Go vote for her!’

‘I hope there will be some juicy stuff!

Jiraiya’s POV
‘I wanna see if my dear old buddy. Have he improved since I taught him?’

‘Maybe! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!’

‘Ok, ok! I will!’

Asuma’s POV

‘I hope Ino isn’t causing any trouble! I would want to see if she is…’

‘Then vote for cabin number 2! That’s her cabin!’

‘Yea I’ll vote for that cabin!’

Iruka’s POV

‘Cabin number 3!’

‘Naruto’s cabin?’

‘Yea! I would want to see how he improved since being an academy student!

‘I would like to see that to! Let’s vote for him!’

Anko’s POV

‘I’ll pick…cabin number 4!’

‘Why that cabin?’

‘What? It’s the cabin number is 4! It’s my favourite number!’ (A/N: That’s actually not her favourite colour. I think…)

‘That’s so stupid…but oh well! Do as you wish!’

Shizune’s POV

‘So…Ton Ton…what do you want to pick?’

‘TWO!’

‘Cabin number two you say? Well I’ll pick that!’

Normal POV


---Cabin #5---

“Ok, has everyone put their paper in here?” Kakashi asked

“Yes Party Master!!” They all answered back.

“Ok we’ll now start the draw!” Kakashi said and drew out a piece of paper. “Cabin number 3!”

Lots of people cheered. Kakashi flipped to cabin number 3. There they saw Naruto and Hinata.

---Author’s Results---

Here are the results:

Cabin number one has: 1 vote
Cabin number two has: 2 votes
Cabin number three has: 3 votes
Cabin number four has: 2 votes

---Cabin #3---

There they saw Naruto and Hinata.

Hinata was sitting quietly trying to not get noticed.

Naruto was just watching the food network. Today’s dish was ramen. He had wished he could eat some…buy why is he watching this channel? Well he was trying to fool the people thinking that not eating ramen was his task. Pretty smart!

“Mushi, mushi Naruto-kun!” Hinata said trying very hard not to blush.

---Cabin #5---

“GO HINATA!!!” Kurunei encouraged. “GO GET MISTER BLOND AND OBVLIVIOUS!!”

“Can you stop yelling in my ear?” Asuma yelled at her back.

“Oops… gomenasai!” Kurunei answered back with a slight blush.

---Cabin #3---

“Oh, hi Hinata!” Naruto answered back. I’m watching the food channel! Wanna join me?”

“…sure! Hinata replied and smiled at him. He smiled back.

“Today they’re cooking RAMEN!” Naruto explained trying to act smart with a smirk showing on his face.

“Ano…Do you want me to cook you some?” She asked and smiled.

“Arigatou Hinata-chan…but well um…I’m not really hungry.” Naruto said. His stomach growled.

---Cabin #5---

“Oh. Looks like someone’s lying! GYAHAHAHA!” Jiraiya said and started bursting out in laughter.

“Shut up Jiraiya!” Tsunade said bonking him on the head.

---Cabin #3---

“Do you hate my cooking?” Hinata asked with her head down starting to sob while covering her face with her arms. “I heard it. The growl in your stomach.”

“No! It’s not that Hinata-chan! I’m on a diet! That’s all!” Naruto explained. “Gomen Hinata-chan! He hugged her to make her feel better.

“Arigatou Naruto-kun!”

---Cabin #5---

“Wow! Awesome! So…who’s next?” Anko asked excitedly.

“Let me just pick out from the box.” Kakashi said picking a ballet out of the box. “Cabin #4! It’s Tenten’s and Neji’s cabin!”

“YATTA!” Anko cheered.

Kakashi tuned into Cabin #4.

---Cabin #4---

Tenten looked at Neji strangely.

“Ano…What’s with you’re hair?” Tenten asked all freaked out. She handed him a mirror.

“Huh?” Neji asked all confused and looked in the mirror. He saw his hair all messy and tangled and he sweat dropped. “There’s nothing wrong with my hair!”

“Ok…What ever you say!” She said and busted out with laughter and started rolling down on the ground.

‘That’s freaky! AHHH! Run for you lives!’ Neji thought and started laughing too.

---Cabin #5---

“What’s with my youthful student?” Gai asked

“They’re going crazy! Haha! How awful and crazy students!” Iruka laughed.

“There just laughing!” Shizune explained.

“This is getting boring! Let’s pick a new one!” Iruka complained.

“Ok…” Kakashi picked out from the box. “It’s Cabin #2!”

Lots of groans and cheers from party people were heard.

---Cabin #2---

“Hey wake up! Wake up!” Ino yelled to Shikamaru.

“What? I’m too tired to wake up!” He opened up his eyes and saw Ino’s face. It was cute in someway.

“Well you need too!” Ino yelled once more. She stuck out her tongue and smirked. “You know Shika….someday I’ll yell at you again! It’s fun! Hehe!”

“How tiresome!” Shikamaru said and sweat dropped. “So what happened to your hair?”

She looked up to see her hair and sweat dropped. Anime style.. “Oh…that well…it’s the new trend!” Ino lied.

‘I’m so good at lying! MMHWWWAAA!!!’ Ino thought.

---Cabin #5---

“New trend eh? Maybe I should try it!” Tsunade thought out loud.

“That was just an excuse dummy!” Jiraiya said proudly and smirked at her.

“I don’t care!” Tsunade said and stuck out her tongue. “Can we just watch cabin number 1? It’s the only one we haven’t seen yet! PLEASE?”

“Ok fine! But only because you’re the lord hokage!” Kakashi said and flipped to the channel that tuned to cabin number 1. They saw Sasuke and Sakura.
---Cabin #1---

“Hey Sasuke! I was wondering if we….well maybe invite the other 6 guys for a sleepover today! Can I?” Sakura asked while looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Ugh…Fine! But only once!” Sasuke agreed. “Let’s start now inviting them now!”

“YATTA!” Sakura cheered with a huge smile on her self.

---Cabin #5---

“Oh la la la! A sleepover! Nice, Awesome, WHOO!!” The party buddies all cheered and was on suspense.

“This is so better than gabling!” Tsunade admitted.

“Well… like duh!” Anko replied! “Parties are like…AWESOME!”

---Cabin #1---

“So I’ll invite Ino’s and Tenten’s Cabin ok?” Sakura asked.

“Sure…and I’ll do the stupid ramen lover’s cabin!” Sasuke complained.

“Well we better start!” Sakura said cheerfully heading out of the door…dragging the poor Sasuke on his back.

---Outside with Sasuke and Sakura---

“Well go!” Sakura said

“I know no need to yell!” Sasuke said back.

Sakura headed up to Cabin #2…Ino’s Cabin. She knocked.

---Cabin #2---

“Hey Ino!” Sakura said while waving at her.

“Hi forehead-girl! What are you doing her?” Ino asked

“Oh…well I’m inviting the other cabins to my cabin for a sleepover!” Sakura explained. “Wanna come?”

“Sure!” Ino said with a sequel. “I’ll pack up my stuff and come now! YATTA!”

“Oh yea Ino…What’s with you’re hair?” Sakura said while pointing at it and glared.

“It’s the new trend!” Ino said and stuck her tongue out.

“Eww! I mean cool! Heh…Well I’m going to invite the other guys now!” Sakura said and waved goodbye.

“Bye!” Ino said and closed the door. “Shika guess what? We’re going to Sakura’s cabin for a sleepover! Pack you’re stuff!”

“How tiresome!” Shikamaru complained.

---Cabin #3---

Sasuke knocked on the door.

“I’ll get it!” Naruto said opening the door. “What are you doing here duck butt hair?”

“For our information, I’m inviting you to a sleepover, today! It was Sakura’s idea and you don’t want to let her down don’t ya?” Sasuke smirked.

“No I don’t! Fine I’ll come!” Naruto chirped.

“Well bye!” With that said, Sasuke left.

“Hinata! Guess what we’re going to Sakura’s and Sasuke’s cabin for a sleepover. Ok?” Naruto asked

“HAI!” Hinata agreed with a small, simple smile on her which seems to fit her face well.

---Cabin #4---

Sakura knocked on the door and Neji answered.

“Hey… Neji! I was…well wondering if you can come to a sleepover today! It’s today…so can you come?” Sakura asked.

Tenten overheard and rushed right over to the door.

“Sure! We would love to come! Is it now?” Tenten asked excitedly.

“Yep! Pack up your stuff!” Sakura answered with a big grin on her face. “See you later!”


---Outside with Sasuke and Sakura---

“Hey Sasuke-kun!” Sasuke said waving at him. “So…can they come?”

“Yeah.” Sasuke replied. “They’re packing up.”

“Same here!” Sakura said while grinning. “Let’s go back to our cabin to prepare! They should be coming soon!”

“Hai.” Sasuke replied and started to head up to their cabins.

---Cabin #1---

“Sasuke you can do some sweeping to make this room spick and span!” Sakura explained. “I’ll put up some decoration.”

“Fine…” Sasuke said while getting a broom and began to sweep the floor.

Sakura got out a box of decorations and started to hang them up.

“I’ll be back!” Sakura said. “I’m going to do something to decorate the cabin outside!”

“Well…ok.”Sasuke replied.

---Outside with Sakura---

Sakura brought out some Christmas lights and placed it in front of her.

“Christmas no jutsu.” Sakura chanted and the Christmas light was hung above the cabin.

“Beautiful!”

---Cabin #5---

“I think she over did it…it’s not even Christmas yet!” Kakashi explained.

“So! It looks awesome!” Anko yelled with her tongue out.

“I have to agree with Kakashi…it’s only June.” Asume agreed.

“Hmmpp!” Anko said and ignored the two.

“What? Did I say something wrong?” Kakashi said confusedly while looking at Anko.

---Cabin #1---

They kept on cleaning up the room, and then soon enough a knock was heard.

“Hey! I’m here for the par-t-ay!” Ino yelled while entering the room.

“Hey! Don’t forget me!” Shikamaru said with an angry face.

“Oh yea and him too!” Ino said while pointing at him.

“Hey peoples!” Tenten said. We’re here!”

“Oh welcome guys!” Sakura said welcoming the guest. “You can just sit on that couch there!”

“Wow! The room…” Hinata began.

“It’s so spick and span!” Tenten finished while looking around the room with big bulgy eyes. “I love the Christmas light out side too!”

“Arigatou Hinata-chan and Tenten-chan!” Sakura said. “So what do you want to do?”

“I know! I know!” Ino yelled. “Let’s play truth or dare!”

Silence, complete silence…
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1821