So Much for my Happy Ending by PassionRose
Summary: the sequel to Sk8er Boy. its bee three years and naruto has become the depressed playboy of new york. what happens when a certain person from his past happens to find him once again? rated for future lemon,drugs and cutting.
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7008 Read: 6522 Published: 06/09/06 Updated: 23/10/06

1. Prologue by PassionRose

2. Chapter 1 by PassionRose

3. Chapter 2 by PassionRose

4. Chapter 3 by PassionRose

5. Chapter 4 by PassionRose

Prologue by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
um ya...i tried. im hoping its ok. enjoy
Some say that they choose their own way of life, others say it’s the ties of fate pulling the strings. For Naruto Uzumaki it didn’t matter each way. His life was his life. And this wasn’t how he expected it to be.

Tousled blond hair. Deep sea blue eyes. Tan skin and lithe, masculine body. The traits of 19 year old Uzumaki Naruto who currently straddled a lithe, pale body. Yet another he had picked up from a bar. They fawned over him every time he walked in. It was entertaining.

“Ahhh” the body moaned as the blond above trailed a hot tongue down their neck, nipping at sensitive spots and causing more moans to blurt out.

‘Just another fling’ he thought while playing with a perk nipple.

After 3 years it hadn’t changed. Just living to be used, there was no happy ending in this life, not for him anyways. With a sigh, he plunged his head to work down the well built chest and down to the other’s hard member. Moans and groans could be heard from outside the room as two girls sat in the dimly lit room outside the occupied one.

One had magenta bangs and choppy dark brown hair slightly above her shoulders. She sat casually on the black leather couch while wearing a black chocker and a black tank top with a violet tube top over it. Black caprees and sandals graced her lower body while fish nets and dark bracelets covered her arms. Several studs covered her ears. A black gloved hand flipped a page in a dark book as she continued to say nothing.

Across from her stood the other girl looking out the window. Maroon colored bangs and long dark brown hair put up into high pigtails. Studs covered her ears as well and one of her eyebrows. A black chocker with a small silver bell covered her neck. She had a huge chest covered with a light green T-shirt and light blue overalls. White arm warmers were strapped to her arms and a lit cigarette in her right hand.

Smoke floated out of the window and into the night sky. More moans came from the room as a small thumping was heard. After a few more moments, a loud groan could be heard and the thumping stopped. The door opened to reveal a scowling blond with black boxers on.

“Can we go now, Naruto-kun?” the girl with the book asked as the blond ran a tan hand through his messy blond hair and down his chest to a large swirl like tattoo on his stomach.

“Ya, let me grab my stuff.”

“He’ll be mad if you leave while he’s asleep” the one by the window said, referring to the sleeping teen in the other room.

“it doesn’t matter. He should see it coming, it was just a bar fling” Naruto whispered while grabbing his clothes and slipping them back on.

“Sai wont be happy that you went drinking again” the girl by the window said while handing Naruto a cigarette.

“Like he doesn’t do the same” Naruto sighed as he lit up the cigarette.

“Kita you really shouldn’t encourage that nasty little habit” the other girl sighed while closing her book and standing up.

“No point in trying to stop it anyways” Kita sighed. “Besides, Minami, you drink once in awhile.”

“Once in awhile, not everyday” Minami said while grabbing the pack of cigarettes and putting them in her pocket. “Lets just go, Naruto got his fling and we have classes tomorrow.”

“Fine” Naruto and Kita said in unision as the three left the dinky hotel room.

(Tokyo, Konoha)

“Yeah, Itachi is dragging me to New York since Kisame asked him to be the manager of his band. I figure I can go to college down there as well” a raven haired teen said into his cell phone while taping a box shut.

“So I guess we go different ways now since I’m traveling down towards France for college” the person on the other line sighed.

“France, eh? You just want to be romantic and shit” the teen said again while storing some clothes into another box.

“Maybe but if I see him again then I’ll be ready to sweep him off his feet.”

The boy stopped packing while his face faltered into a frown. Uchiha Sasuke. The heart throb of Konoha, was still love sick over his ex, Uzumaki Naruto. His hair had grown a tad but stayed in its black spiky form. The same cold onyx eyes looked down at the ground as he remembered the missing sunshine from his past. 3 years, 3 long years, the boy had just disappeared.

“Yeah, keep thinking that, Hyuuga” he sighed into the phone. “Listen, I’ve got to finish packing. I’ll call you when we get settled.”

“Ok, later, Uchiha” and with that, the line went dead as Sasuke turned off the small phone.

‘Naruto…’

(New York)

‘It’s caving’ the blond sat with his knees huddled to his chest while looking blankly at the white wall of his and his friend’s apartment.

Without another thought he found himself looking down at a sharp knife he had pulled out from the kitchen. The moonlight from the nearby window shined off the blade as Naruto looked at it blankly. Lifting the cold blade towards his face, Naruto did not wince as the blade bit through his skin.

‘Neji…’ he thought while tracing the blade in a line on the upper section of his left cheek.

‘Gaara’ he thought again while moving the knife down and cutting through the middle of his cheek.

‘Sai’ the lower region of his left cheek.

‘Kita’ the blade went to the top section of his right cheek and cut in.

‘Minami’ the middle section of his right cheek.

‘…and Sasuke’ he thought the name sadly while taking to the last part of his right cheek and cutting in slightly deeper.

The knife fell to the ground with a clanking sound, blood dripping down from the top and slightly onto the floor. Naruto looked into the knife to see his reflection of dark, blank, blue eyes and tousled, pale blond hair. Blood dripped from each of his new whisker like cuts.

‘I’m sorry…’
Chapter 1 by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
ok i have never been to new york so i am working off pictures on google. i still hope its ok though. if ya want pictures of the church, look up St.Patrick's church, New York. also, i know nothing of the religion and churchs because i dont follow any and i stopped going to church when i was like 7 or somethin. enjoy.
note: i suck with words so a lotta stuff will be off.
“Are you sure you want to go to college here?” Itachi asked as he stood at Sasuke’s new room’s door. “I could always send you somewhere else.”

“It’s fine, Itachi” Sasuke said plainly while shuffling through a box of clothes.

“It’s up to you” Itachi sighed.

“And I say that it’s fine” Sasuke said while sitting down on his still bare bed. “Now stop bothering me.”

Itachi said nothing and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Sasuke and Itachi had bought a fairly large house. Sasuke was planning on moving out as soon as he found a decent place close to the college he going to attend.

‘He should be in college now as well. I wonder where he is’ Sasuke thought while looking out the window from his spot on the bed.

Sasuke was shot out of his thought as him cell phone suddenly went off. The raven haired teen rushed over to the small black phone on his desk and clicked it on. “Hello?”

“Hey, Sasuke-kun!!” the voice on the other line screeched.

“Hello, Sakura” Sasuke sighed and walked over to the window to look out at the city.

“How’s New York?”

“Loud” he said while looking at the traffic of the city.

“How about the sights?”

“Big” he said while looking at the over sized buildings.

“I wish I was there with you.”

“I bet you do” he sighed while looking back at his well sized room. “I have to unpack, Sakura. Call back…some other time” he said and hung up.

Sasuke tossed the small phone onto his bed and grabbed the black leather jacket off his desk chair.

“Itachi! I’m going out!” Sasuke shouted before leaving.

Sasuke wondered around he crowded streets of New York city, not really paying attention as he kept his gaze towards the ground. The next thing Sasuke knew, he was on the ground with someone cussing across from him.

“Watch where the hell you’re going!!” a feminine voice shouted.

Sasuke looked over to see a burnet girl with purple bangs collecting things on the ground into a paper bag.

“Ah, sorry. Let me help” Sasuke offered.

The girl froze and slowly looked up to Sasuke. Sasuke gave a quizzical look at the girl as she looked at him with wide eyes. O crap, not another fan girl!

“What the hell are you doing here!” she growled while putting the rest of her stuff in her bag and standing up.

“What are you talking about?” Sasuke asked as he stood up as well. “Who the hell are you?” he asked calmly while raising a slender brow in question.

“Oh um…” ‘He doesn’t remember me.’ “Nothing” she said with a nervous smile. “I have to run” she said and walked away.

“She does look familiar” Sasuke mumbled to himself and began to follow the girl. Purple bangs and brown hair, blue eyes and- Minami! Sasuke’s eyes widened as he ran up to the girl. “Minami!” he shouted in a strict tone.

The girl stopped at the street corner as Sasuke caught up to her and glared at her back. She slowly turned around with sad look.

“What are you doing here, Uchiha?” she asked as people passed by.

“I should ask the same question” Sasuke said while narrowing his eyes. “Wait…if you’re here… where’s Naruto!” Sasuke shouted as he stepped towards the girl with an angry glare.

“I can’t tell you where Naruto-kun is. Besides, I’m running late” she said and rushed passed the street, just in time before the light switched.

Sasuke dashed into the street, only to end up backing up as cars zoomed by. Sasuke glared as he watched Minami run down the street. The light switched and the raven haired teen rushed across the street and after the girl.

“Where the hell did she go” Sasuke growled as he walked down the sidewalk.

Sasuke stopped as he reached the corner and looked up to see and old fashioned building. The building was huge, but not as big as the other buildings. It looked ancient. Sasuke walked up to the front door and pushed the large doors open.

Flags hung up on the walls and wooden benches lined the path towards the end of the large building and stained glass windows on the walls. At the very end was a large mantle with a large cross on it. At the front was one person kneeling down in front of the cross. All Sasuke could see was burnet hair pulled back into high pigtails.

Sasuke walked closer and noticed the girl was praying. He gave a calm look before turning around, planning on leaving before noticing Minami sitting calmly on the front bench.

“There you are!!” Sasuke shouted, pointing towards Minami with an accusing finger, completely disturbing the peaceful silence in the large church.

Minami looked calmly as Sasuke stayed in place, until a large pain came across his head. Sasuke held his head and turned to see the girl who had been praying holding a fist up.

“THIS IS A CHURCH!! KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!!” she yelled then suddenly slapped her hand over her mouth and went back down to praying.

“Kita?” Sasuke said, noticing the red bangs.

“Shhh” she hissed.

“What the hell are you two doing in New York? Where is Naruto?” Sasuke demanded answers. Kita growled and gave up praying. She shot up and grabbed Sasuke by his shirt collar, dragging him rather roughly out of the church and outside.

“You have no manners, do you!?” she shouted while glaring at the Uchiha.

“Answer my questions and maybe I would!” he shouted back while looking at the girl with his own heated glare as she grumbled and dug around her pocket.

Kita pulled out a pack of cigarettes and pulled one out. Lighting one up, she took a long inhale before breathing it out and sighing. Minami came out with the bag in hand and looked at Sasuke.

“What are you doing here?” she asked again.

“My brother dragged me down here, I’m taking college here as well” Sasuke finally caved and decided to answer the question. “Now answer my question, where is Naruto?”

“No clue” Kita said while dropping the used cigarette to the ground and stomping it out with her foot.

“No clue? rumor was he disappeared with you two!” Sasuke growled.

Minami and Kita exchanged looks before looking back at Sasuke with a shrug.

“Rumors screw tons of people over, sorry dude” Kita sighed.

Sasuke knew they were lying but didn’t bother to push it, instead smirked at Kita who looked at him weirdly.

“I never figured you to be at a church” he snickered as Kita glared at him.

“Counselor said I should find some inner peace” she said while looking to the side casually.

“No, that was the clothes thing. She really comes here since her teacher, who she has the hots for, comes here” Minami smirked while Kita’s face flamed up.

“Deidara-sensei has nothing to do with it!!” she shouted while flaring her arms, a blush covering her face as she did so.

“Someone say my name, un?” Minami and Sasuke looked over to see a man with long blond hair standing there.

Kita looked opposite, her face even redder then before.

“Hello, Deidara-sensei” Minami greeted with a small bow.

“Hello, Minami-san” Deidara smiled while looking passed her to see Kita. “Hey, Kita-san” he grinned.

Deidara was the art teacher at the college Minami and Kita attended. Kita happened to be his favored student since she seemed so interested in the subject, especially in his fashion. ‘Art is a bang’ he says, though the science teacher, Sasori-sensei, believes otherwise.

“H-hello, D..Deidara-sensei” she blushed while turning around and looking down with an nervous look.

Sasuke watched with much amusement as the burnet girl fumbled with her fingers.

“I was just here for my daily visit, would you like to accompany me, un?” Kita nodded at the grinning man as both walked into the church.

Sasuke and Minami snickered at the flushed girl as the doors closed.

“Oops, I need to get the groceries home” Minami said, remembering the bags in hand as she ran off. Sasuke didn’t get the chance to say anything as the girl ran off and out of sight.

With a sigh, he decided to go home. After all, he started college tomorrow.

(At a nearby apartment)

Minami rushed in and into the kitchen, placing the paper bags onto the table and sighing.

“Minami?” a voice shouted from the nearby room.

Minami walked out of the kitchen and into the living room to see Naruto sitting in the windowsill, cigarette in hand.

“How are you feeling, Naruto-kun?” Minami asked as the blond dropped the cigarette out of the window and stood up.

“Where’s Kita?” he asked while walking over to the couch.

“She got caught up with Deidara-sensei” Minami responded while walking into the kitchen to take care of the groceries.

“What took so long to get back?” Naruto asked again as he walked over to the kitchen entrance.

“Oh…I ran into…someone” Minami said while looking anywhere except at Naruto.

“Who?”

“Just…someone” she said while putting some milk away.

“Minami…” Naruto began in a slight growl as he moved over and caught the girl’s busy hand, holding it up in the air and making her look into his angry eyes. “Who?” he asked again with calm rage.

“Sasuke” she said very quietly, hoping Naruto hadn’t heard her. Luck wasn’t with her as she felt her hand being dropped.

Minami looked up to see a wide eyed Naruto looking at her with disbelief. Naruto said nothing while walking out of the kitchen and into his own room, closing the door silently behind him.

Sasuke was in New York?
Chapter 2 by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
i think i suck at bar scenes -_-;; but o well. um enjoy, i gotta go to bed since i have early classes in...a few hours -_- i just wanted to update soon so ya. night
Sasuke frowned as he looked blankly at the large building of a college he would now be attending. Walking up to the front gates, Sasuke looked up to notice the empty grounds.

‘Guess I’m kinda late, not the best thing for my first day’ he mentally sighed and walked towards the front door.

As Sasuke pushed the doors open, empty halls greeted him as well. Following his schedule, Sasuke wondered around until he arrived at his class. He took a deep breathe before grabbing the knob and opening the door. No one. The room was empty, not even a professor!

“Nani?!?” Sasuke asked himself while looking around the room.

Sasuke stepped out of the classroom to once again look through empty halls. The raven haired teen stopped abruptly as the sound of music hit his ears. It sounded like a guitar. It was a melodious sound, just calm like the person who was playing it just wanted to relax. Sasuke followed the music and found himself at a door with a sign above that read ‘music room’.

Sasuke opened the door and the music got a tad louder, no longer muffled by the thick door. He looked around and his coal black eyes landed on a boy sitting at one of the windows. He had a forest green paper boy hat on but some blond hair could be seen in the back and sides. He wore camo colored cargo pants and a black wife beater. Tan skin glowed from the light shinning in from the window and Sasuke couldn’t help but gape.

The other looked up, the hat covering his eyes from Sasuke’s gaze as he stopped playing.

“Who the hell are you?” the boy asked with a calm yet cold voice, yet slightly familiar.

“Classes…” Sasuke said, still in gaze.

“Baka, you’re a day early” the blond said while going back to playing the guitar in hand.

‘He kind of sounds familiar…’ Sasuke thought as the other ignored his presence, completely caught up in his music.

“Ah, there you are” the blond and Sasuke looked behind Sasuke at the door to see another their age with slightly long black hair.

Sasuke observed the way the newcomer’s hair framed his face and lightly hit his shoulders. He smiled, it seemed all too familiar.

“I knew you’d be here…” he said while walking over to the one by the window. “But we should go, the others are worried about you” he said while grabbing the blonde’s hand and leading him out.

“Ah, and good day to you two” the black haired one smiled at Sasuke as he passed. Sasuke’s eyes widened as a picture of Sai flashed before his eyes.

‘Wait, could he be…’ everything was in slow motion as the black haired boy walked past him, hand-in-hand with the blond, and Sasuke watched with wide eyes as large blue eyes looked over at him with a calm look from under the paperboy hat.

“Naruto?” he asked as everything went back to normal speed and the two left. “Wait!” he shouted and ran into the hall only to find it completely empty.

“Naruto?”

---

“That was close, Naruto-kun” the blond took off his hat as him and the dark haired boy walked down the busy streets of New York.

“He came on his own, Sai. I didn’t want to bother with it” Naruto sighed and looked up at the sky with blank eyes.

“So you already knew?” Sai asked.

“Minami told me she ran into him the other day. I knew I would see him sooner or later. So I don’t really care” the blond sighed as him and Sai turned a corner.

“Are we still going to the club tonight?” Sai asked as he looked around the scenery, he had led Naruto into an empty alley.

“Of course” Naruto said before being softy pushed against one of the cold alley walls.

“Good, I guess we can have some fun tonight as well” Sai purred while gliding a hand down Naruto’s covered chest, letting the other hand come up and cup the slightly narrow face.

“Horny as usual” Naruto sighed as the dark haired man sucked on his neck.

“Only for you” was all he said before coming up and catching his partner in a passionate, lusty kiss. Naruto closed his eyes with a mental sigh and kissed back.

(Later that night at the Uchiha residence)

“And where are you going?” Itachi asked from his spot on the leather couch in the living room, sipping his coffee and looking at his small book.

Sasuke looked at his brother. Itachi had apparently disapproved of his brother’s outfit, no matter how old Sasuke got, he was still Itachi’s little brother and Itachi was a protective and strict brother. Sasuke looked down at himself, he didn’t think it was too bad, just some black leather pants and a fishnet shirt with a black tank top over it.

“What?” he asked while raising a slender black brow.

“Where are you going?” Itachi repeated himself while placing the book down on the glass table in front of himself.

“Just thought I’d check out some clubs” Sasuke replied calmly while heading towards the door.

“Trying to drown out the past with alcohol again?” Itachi asked while looking down.

Sasuke didn’t reply and opened the door, silently exiting and closing the door behind himself. Sasuke briskly walked over to his black mercedes, calmly opening the door, Sasuke climbed in and sighed as he closed the door. Sasuke just sat there for a few moment, thinking over what had happened.

‘It was him…him and Sai’ Sasuke mentally growled the name.

Sasuke took a long, deep breathe before starting the car up and pulling out of the driveway. Lights shined over and into his car as he drove down the streets, looking out at the many people on the street.

‘This really is the town that never sleeps’ he thought and looked around to see if any good bars or clubs were around.

Sasuke’s eyes caught sight of a red light coming from an alley. Sasuke parked on the side of the road and got out, walking over to the alley and peered over the corner to see a small, dark building with a glowing red sign that read ‘Icha Icha Paradise’. Sasuke shrugged and walked over. The moment he pushed the door open his ears met a loud music. The beat was obviously there to seduce people and Sasuke saw lights flashing different colors on and off in the center of the room where many people danced. On the sides were a few colorful lights dimly lighting people sitting off to the sides along with candles placed on the small booth tables.

Sasuke looked at the bar to see only one person slumped over it. The mop of blond hair was seen over tanned arms as the person’s face was hidden in the slender arms. Sasuke walked over and sat next to the lonely male. The blond hair faced more towards him as the owner’s head slipped to look opposite.

“What will it be?” the bartender asked while standing in front of Sasuke, a glass in hand which he was cleaning with a cloth.

“Martini” Sasuke said simply and turned back to look at the many people dancing under the flashing blue, green, red, yellow and pink lights.

Sasuke’s eye caught two girl sitting in a dark corner of the bar, the only light over them was a very dull green and blue light and the small candle in the middle of their table. Sasuke looked harder and noticed they looked familiar.

‘Kita…?’ Sasuke mentally asked as the one on the left side with long high style pigtails looked over and quickly back to the shorter haired girl.

Before Sasuke could think more, the bar tender placed his drink in front of him.

“Drink up” the bolding man said before going back to the end of the bar to sit in the corner.

Sasuke took the whole drink in one gulp and looked down.

“You shouldn’t chug alcohol like that” the blond stranger said while ordering another vodka from the bartender.

Sasuke just ordered another martini and looked down at his drink as it came to him. Sasuke sighed and gulped down the drink once again, feeling a tad dizzy and light headed as he looked at the empty glass with a sigh.

“Getting careless, Sasuke-kun?” Sasuke looked at the blond stranger who was smirking at him.

‘I know I get drunk easy but did he just say my name?’ Sasuke slightly shook his head as the blond leaned in closer, breathing against his ear with the same wicked smirk.

“Did you miss me?” the voice tickled Sasuke’s ear as he quickly remembered the voice.

“Naruto?” the other simply leaned back and smirked while grabbing Sasuke’s hand and dragging him out of the bar and straight into the cold, dark, empty alley. “Am I drunk?” Sasuke asked himself as he looked at the blond straddling him against the cold alley wall.

“Lets just go with that” he grinned while leaning down and catching Sasuke’s pale lips in a furious kiss.
Chapter 3 by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
*hides in closet corner with door locked* >.< o crap i am so sorry. with school and all its just been, omg! i have to get up early but since i was watching a movie i thought id work on this two since its been so long. ive had about half of this done before and said id update when i posted Forbidden Love but never got the chance to finish. anyways, its crap, i suck at lemons bad. um enjoy *cowers as angry veiwers open closet* 0_0 nuuuuuuuuuuuuu *killed* x.x
Coal black eyes fluttered open as Sasuke found himself looking at a white ceiling. Trying to sit up, a shot of slight pain shot up his spine, causing the raven haired man to fall back down onto his back on the bed.

‘What happened?’ he mentally asked himself while combing a pale hand through raven locks.

Sasuke’s eyes widened as the memories of last night flooded in.

‘That’s right…Naruto…and the bar and…’

(Flashback)

“Naruto?” the other simply leaned back and smirked while grabbing Sasuke’s hand and dragging him out of the bar and straight into the cold, dark, empty alley. “Am I drunk?” Sasuke asked himself as he looked at the blond straddling him against the cold alley wall.

“Lets just go with that” he grinned while leaning down and catching Sasuke’s pale lips in a furious kiss.

Sasuke was frozen for a moment before being shot back to reality by the feeling of a warm, moist tongue gliding against his lips. The raven haired man moaned, giving the other the opportunity to plunge his tongue into Sasuke’s mouth. Sasuke moaned more as the warm tongue glided over the cavern of his mouth. It was a feverish, needy kiss and became hotter and hotter as the blond sucked Sasuke’s tongue into his own mouth and began to lightly suck on it.

“Oh god…” Sasuke moaned as Naruto’s mouth moved away from his own and down the pale skin of his neck, nibbling, pecking and sucking all over.

“Did you miss me, Sasuke-kun” Naruto made sure to say Sasuke’s name in a sickly sweet tone.

Sasuke replied with a small groan of pleasure as a tanned hand slipped under his shirt and lightly teased the skin with soft brushes of skin-to-skin contact.

“You haven’t answered my question” Naruto growled, well intending on punishing Sasuke.

Sasuke didn’t realize what was happening as he felt himself being pulled somewhere. The next thing he knew, Sasuke was tossed onto a soft bed. The tanned blankets tingled under him as his skin made contact with it. Sometime when Sasuke was gazed off, Naruto had managed his shirt off, not that it would be needed.

“Naruto” Sasuke moaned the blonde’s name as said boy tweaked an erect nipple. Sasuke moaned again as Naruto leaned his head down and ran his hot tongue over the skin, causing it to perk to perfection.

“I can’t hear you, Uchiha. A little louder” Naruto smirked while cupping the front of Sasuke’s pants, giving the spot teasingly slow caresses while nipping at the other’s pale chest.

“N…Naruto!” Sasuke moaned louder, causing Naruto’s sly smirk to bloom into a full vulpine grin.

“Much better” Naruto whispered against pale skin as he sent small, delicate, butterfly kisses down the withering Uchiha’s chest.

The next thing Sasuke knew, his pants and boxers were hastily tossed and he was in bare sight of the lusty looking blond. Sasuke observed how Naruto still had his pants on, though his erection could be seen through the faded jeans. Sasuke moaned as Naruto slowly slipped off the jeans to show that he had went commando and his erection was fully erect, just like Sasuke’s.

Sasuke looked up with lusty dark eyes as equally hot blue orbs reflected the look. Lips locked as both grinded their hips together, very much enjoying the hot skin on skin contact of their erections together. Sasuke moaned as Naruto pulled away and licked a path down his lithe form and strait towards his throbbing member.

“Ahhh…Na..Naruto!” Sasuke stuttered as said teen engulfed Sasuke’s throbbing member into the warm heat of his mouth.

Naruto sucked on the tip of the member, licking and softly nipping down the base and then taking a long lick back up to the tip.

Naruto continued to ravish Sasuke’s member which was at full peek at the moment. Sasuke groaned. It was so pleasurable it hurt.

“Shit” Sasuke groaned as Naruto continued his work, all the while probing the outside of Sasuke’s ass with his fingers.

Sasuke’s eye shot wide open as he felt one of the blonde’s fingers enter him, pleasure quickly covered the pain as Naruto continued to suck him. Dark eyes clamped shut as a second finger entered him. Naruto entered the third finger while quickening his pace on Sasuke’s shaft.

Naruto didn’t say a word as he began to stretch Sasuke. Sasuke’s head slightly shot up as Naruto his is prostate, the small bundle of nerves sending shocks of pleasure into Sasuke. He moaned as Naruto continued to tease that area with his fingers. Sasuke bucked his hips as he was close to coming in the blonde’s mouth, but was stopped as Naruto pulled away with a smirk.

“Not yet” he said in a devious tone before replacing his fingers with something much larger.

Naruto took no time to thrust right into Sasuke, causing pain to shoot into the Uchiha. Naruto covered Sasuke’s cries of pain by kissing him roughly. The blond shifted so he could ram into the little spot that he knew would please the Uchiha. And with a swift thrust, Sasuke was moaning out in pure delight.

Naruto continued to thrust more and more into Sasuke, hitting the prostate as hard and fast as possible, leaving Sasuke to wither and beg for more. Naruto switched their position so Sasuke was on his hands and knees then began to push into Sasuke even harder.

Naruto reached under them and grabbed Sasuke’s member, stroking it with every thrust he gave. The room was filled with the sound of skin smacking together and loud cries of pleasure.

“Ahh..I-I’m coming…!!” Sasuke shouted as he came into Naruto’s hand, hard.

Naruto grunted and with a few more thrusts, came into Sasuke just as hard. The two were panting before Naruto pulled out of the exhausted Uchiha. Sasuke looked over at Naruto as his vision got blurry. Before he could do anything, Sasuke fell asleep, falling onto his stomach on the bed.

(End of Flashback)

That’s all Sasuke could remember before he had blacked out last night. His ass still hurt and he was sticky. Sasuke sighed and crawled out of bed then began limping towards the bathroom connected to the room. After a hot shower, Sasuke got dressed in his clothes from last night ,which smelled strongly of sex, then walked out of the room and into the small living room connected.

“Took you long enough to wake up” Sasuke noticed Kita sitting on the old couch in the small room, a lit cigarette in hand as she took a small huff.

“And what are you doing here?” Sasuke asked with a steady glare.

“Nothing, Minami left with Naruto awhile ago. Sai found out you touched his property and asked me to talk to you” Kita replied calmly with a light smile.

“Naruto isn’t his property” Sasuke said coldly.

“Ah, but he claimed him all those little years you…weren’t…here” Kita teased out the words, getting on the raven haired teen’s nerves with the sentence.

Kita smirked at the pissed Uchiha as she put out her cigarette. Sasuke glared even more heatedly as she gave a smug look and stood up.

“This is payback. You deserve it” she said and left.

Sasuke stood still before heading out and towards home. Itachi must have been worried and pissed since Sasuke didn’t come back. But that wasn’t what was getting to Sasuke. His head was clouded with all sorts of thoughts. Naruto. Sai. The Rouku twins. New York sure was interesting, and it would be where he reclaims his blond. His love.
Chapter 4 by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
i feel guilty i took so long to update, im 100% serious. i wish it was longer but its like 2:10 am and i have lots of homework i need to do >< please review and forgive me. im gonna try doing better next time
Sasuke looked up at the college building groggily. He hadn’t gotten much sleep since the Naruto incident. The raven haired teen sluggishly walked up to the building where many others were as well.

“Guess I’m here on the right day this time” Sasuke chuckled to himself as he walked through the crowded halls.

The Uchiha arrived at his first class, a large room with isles upon isles of seats. There were still only a few people seated. Sasuke sat down in a seat in the back and looked around. There were two girls talking near the front, a silver haired man reading a book at the front and a group of 4, three boys and a girl, sitting in the back on the opposite side of him.

Sasuke looked up at the nearby clock as it switched to 9:00. A swarm of students flooded into the class along with a grumbling red head. The red head made his way to the head of the class and looked back at all the student filling the rows of seats.

“My name is Sasori, Welcome to advanced biology” he greeted. “In this class we will go over body functions and more. Please open your text books to page 75 and-” Sasuke looked over towards the window as Sasori continued his lecture.

soon enough the class was over and everyone shuffled out of the large classroom and towards their next classes. Sasuke looked boredly around the campus. People were sitting on the lawn. Study groups huddled around benches. People making out…

Sasuke looked down and continued his walking.

Sasuke looked down at his watch and noticed he was going to be late for his next class. The Uchiha quickly ran further into campus and towards the main building. As soon as the raven haired teen arrived outside the class door, he doubled over completely out of breathe.

“You’re late, un” Sasuke looked up to see a grinning blond man grinning down at him from the room door.

“Sorry. Are you Deidara-sensei?” Sasuke asked. The blond nodded.

“You must be Sasuke, yeah” Deidara extended a warm hand towards Sasuke and smiled humbly. “Welcome to Cultural Art!”

Sasuke shook the friendly teacher’s hand and followed him as he went back into the room. Dark eyes scouted out the only available seat which was at the front next to a pig-tailed brunette who was facing away from him. Sasuke sat down and looked back up towards Deidara who was explaining the history of clay.

“Now who knows what clay was originally used for? Hmmm, how bout you, Kita?” the brunette girl next to Sasuke slightly jumped then slowly turned her head to look at Deidara.

“Um…sculpting?” Kita responded, trying to ignore the blazing glare Sasuke was giving the girl from the side.

“In a way. But originally clay was used for creating homes. Now who can tell me what the minerals of clay are?” Deidara continued on with his questions as Kita seemed to sink in her seat.

“Why hello, Kita? How the holy hell are you?” the girl turned her head to see a very pissed off Sasuke glaring at her.

“Ah calm down, Uchiha. How the hell was I suppose to know you would be in this class?” the brunette girl asked with a small huff.

“Some people are trying to learn here” Sasuke looked to the other side of himself to see a bored looking Minami looking up at the board where Deidara was showing off some random sculptures he has created.

“And there’s the second twin” Sasuke grumbled as he sunk into his seat much like Kita.

“Are you two going to answer my questions yet?” Sasuke asked. Both twin’s feature’s became serious immediately.

Sasuke looked from one to the other. Kita seemed slightly depressed and Minami had a very hard face on.

“What?”

“Naruto-kun had personally asked us not to speak of him towards you” Minami said as her face became more strict.

“Like a give a crap. Where is he?” Sasuke asked again.

Kita simply shrugged. “Like we should know. It’s not like we babysit him or something.”

“Don’t give me that shit, where is he?”

“Where is who, un?” all three looked up to see a confused Deidara crouching down in front of them.

“Ah, no one, Deidara-sensei!! No one at all!” Kita laughed nervously as she shot out of her seat to stand up. The girl froze as she noticed the whole class staring at her.

Sasuke and Minami sweatdropped as the class broke out into laughter, even Deidara was chuckling.

“Ah that’s enough class” Deidara gave a few more chuckles as the laughter died down. “Now back to the subject at hand…”

Kita sat back down, her face completely red from embarrassment as she buried her face into her hands.

“Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit” the girl continued to cuss under her breathe as she sank deeper and deeper into her seat.

After the class was over, the student shuffled out of the class, minus a very fidgety Kita.

“Is there something you need, Kita?” Deidara asked as he looked over some papers at his desk. The class was completely empty besides the two and outside the door Sasuke and Minami could be seen pressing their ears to the door in an attempt to hear the ongoing conversation.

“Um no I…I just wanted to um apologize for class and um, ya” Kita looked down and fiddled with her fingers, her face the shade of fire which was exactly how she felt.

“It’s no problem, yeah” Deidara smiled sweetly towards the girl who blushed harder.

“You really shouldn’t charm girls like that” both looked over to see Sasori at the class entrance, Sasuke and Minami’s heads stuck out from the side of the door to look at Kita.

Kita stared back at the two for a moment before a vain popped up on her head and the red aura of rage covered her form.

“I think we should run” Minami suggested to Sasuke as Kita began to pop her knuckles.

“I’m with ya” with that, Sasuke and Minami rushed off with an enraged Kita chasing them.

“Get back here you two!! Wait till I get a hold of you, I’ll make sure you never even take a piss again!” the girl shouted as she closed in on the two with full intentions of beating them till they couldn’t even move.

Sasuke and Minami silently rushed through the maze of halls and crowds of people towards no actual destination.

They finally came to a halt as Sasuke accidentally bumped into someone, sending himself and the other to the ground.

“What the hall was that for bastard!” the voice of the other barked.

Sasuke knew that voice. He was annoyed every time he heard that voice. Ever since the first day he met the person.

“Kiba…” Sasuke said blankly as he looked over to see that, yes indeed, it was the dog lover from high school that he had bumped into.

“Uchiha? What are you doing here?” Kiba asked as he stood up. Sasuke stood up as well and brushed off any dust that had gotten on his clothes then looked over towards Kiba.

“What the hell are you doing he-”
“Kita!”

Sasuke glared as Kiba finally noticed Kita who had caught up to them.

“Long time no see” the dog lover grinned as he came up and grabbed the girl’s hands into his own.

“Kiba?” Kita asked, slightly tooken back at the contact from the brunette boy.

“She remembers me! Aw I wondered where you went!” Kiba cooed loudly as he hugged the girl’s waist and nuzzled his cheek into her large chest.

“Dead man” Minami muttered as Kita punched the top of Kiba’s head.

“Ow” Kiba said as he laid on the ground in a smoking heap.

Sasuke and Minami shook their heads as Kita poked the boy on the ground.

“Sorry, Kiba-kun” she said softly while continuing to poke the boy.

“Kita, we have to get to our next class. Come on” Minami ushered her older sister up and away.

“Hey, wait!” Sasuke shouted, but the girls were already to far gone.

Sasuke noticed the griping Kiba finally getting up and slowly backed away.

“Hey, Uchiha, where’d Kita go?” Kiba looked up while rubbing his head to see Sasuke already running off.

“Hey!!” Kiba shouted as he ran off after Sasuke.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1783