Haunting Past by PassionRose
Summary: Sasuke and Naruto were lovers a long time ago in a past life in america. but one day naruto dies and sasuke must find revenge but what happens when he finds naruto once again? 500 years later in a village in japan? read and find out. SasuNaru vamp fic. ratings might go up
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 5197 Read: 9259 Published: 09/08/06 Updated: 07/10/06
Prologue by PassionRose
Author's Notes:
this has been in my mind for awhile and im hoping its acceptable. please review and tell me if i should continue
There is no laughing today, the day of his funeral. I had the chance to save him, to allow him to live forever…with me. But I was afraid to ruin his life, that I would hurt him and he would loath me.

It’s a cloudy day, the sun gone just like the sunshine of my life. White tulips are set down in vases in front of his large oak coffin. Lots of people have gathered, friends, family-like figures and more that he had influenced for the better while he was alive.

“Why? Why did big brother Naruto die?” a small boy cried as a taller man with dark brown hair and burnet hair knelt down beside him to comfort him.

“Don’t worry, Kenneth, he’s in a better place now” the man comforted the young lad who had looked up to Naruto while he was still alive.

I look at the scene of the tanned man, Isaac, Naruto’s father figure since his actual father and mother had passed away awhile ago, and Kenneth as they cried together. Random droplets began to fall from the sky, apparently even the skies were crying with us as they began to lower his coffin into the hole in the ground.

More and more people began to cry the tears they tried so hard to hold back. I stared from the crowd of people in front of me then towards the coffin as it went lower and lower and then, out of sight.

‘I guess…this is goodbye’ I thought bitterly as more cries of pure pain and sadness could be heard.

“it’s a tragic way to go” I heard a voice from behind me say. A voice I hated, loathed and wanted to kill for so long especially after this. “He was so easy to slaughter though” I could practily hear the smirk on his face as I turned to see nothing.

I glared at the empty space the owner of the voice had bee standing a few moments ago. More rain began to fall and drench me as people began to leave. Eventually I was the last one left. I looked back to the grave, the newly dug soil getting drenched just like me.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you…” I began as I reached into my coat and pulled out a daisy. Not a funeral flower but it was his favorite one while alive. “But I’ll be sure to get revenge for you” I say as I begin to walk away, my dark bangs hanging low and covering my dark glare evident on my face.

“You will pay, Itachi.”
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1534