Naruto in are time by Hatake_Akina
Summary: What would happen if the naruto boy's fall into are time? read and find out!
Categories: Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1113 Read: 2163 Published: 30/06/06 Updated: 08/07/06

1. Boy's Day! by Hatake_Akina

2. The End Of The Black Hole by Hatake_Akina

Boy's Day! by Hatake_Akina
Author's Notes:
Well i hope you like it! the second one will take a while cause i'm going on vacation to the beach for 8 day's so yea hope you like!
Boy’s Day

It was just an average day in kohana all the boys were together celebrating boys day. Ok let me tell you who is there. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Gara, Rock Lee, Shino, chouji, Kiba, Akamaru, and Shikamaru.

“Wow! Look at all the food!” screamed Chouji, every body sweat dropped. The all gathered near a table and each one was holding a drink. “Now let us toast, to us!” said Kakashi while raising his drink every body followed suit and chorused “TO US!” suddenly the ground started to shake and grumble, “Hey what’s going on?” asked Naruto while he tried to regain his balance. “I don’t know but it ain’t good.” Replied Kiba, his dog instincts where going whiled! A large black hole suddenly appeared underneath then and the all fell in, “AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WERE GANA DIE!!!!!!” Lee said while tears were poring down his face. “SHUT UP LEE!” yelled Shikamaru, “I’m hungry.” Said Chouji while holding his stomach, “God don’t you think about anything else?” Sasuke replied while falling upside down in an Indian sitting down shape. “I think we all should stay calm like Neji is.” Kakashi said while looking up from his book and staring at the bickering boys. They all stopped and looked at Neji who was falling standing upright and has a calm and collective face on, but on the inside he was the total opposite, “I’m gana die, I can’t die I’m to young, I never got the chance to beet Naruto, I want to live, waaahhhhhhh!!!!” and this was Neji thoughts while falling to his doom! Gara was the one that was REALLY calm and collective inside and out. What would happen to this boy’s? what awaits then at the end of the mysterious black hole? While they die or while a miracle happen and spare their lives? You will soon find out in the next chapter!
The End Of The Black Hole.
The End Of The Black Hole by Hatake_Akina
Author's Notes:
well here is the second one and i hope you will like it ans i'm sorry that you can 't see the pics cause they are really good so if you wanna see them messanger me and i will send it! hope ya like!!!!!
The End Of The Black Hole.

Characters:

Name: Akina
Age: 25
Job: manga writer
Kids: has 11 girls and 1 boy
Unmarried/single
Red hair and golden eyes hair is always in a braid bun

Name: Naru
Age: 15
Job: waitress at fathers ramen restaurant
Is still in school & single
Golden hair/eyes hair is chin length

Name: Sanaco
Age: 16
Job: playboy magazine model
Still in school but hardly there & single
Light purple hair that gose to her mid back anf blood red eyes

Name: Ai
Age: 15
Job: shrine priestess
She goes to school and dose her job on Sunday & single
Dark gray/light black hair that reaches to her thighs and blue eyes.

Name: Violet
Age: 16
Job: computer specialist
She goes to school and is a very famous hacker by the name of black & single
Thigh length light violet hair and pastel purple eyes and has classes.

Name: Sasami
Age: 16
Job: racer
Goes to school and races as X-D & single
Lair short brown hair and honey eyes

Name: Himino
Age: 15
Job: music recorder
She records music for a company and still goes to school & single
White/light blond hair that reaches just below her but and aqua eyes

Name: Arisa
Age: 15
Job: cook at dads reamen restaurant
She cooks at the same place that Naru works at & single
Hip length purple hair and light red hair

Name: Kitty
Age: 16
Job: vet assistant
She loves animal and goes to school & single
Shoulder blade length honey hair and light yellow eyes, she has a small gray cat with a white diamond on his head his name is diamond.

Name: Rae
Age: 15
Job: has none she is a skater
She loves to skate on her skateboard and she goes to school & single
Butt length torques blue hair and torques eyes

Name: Stich
Age: 16
Job: works at barns and nobles
He likes to read and has ten sisters& single
Dark purple shaggy hair and lime green eyes with glases

Name: Haru
Age: 27
Job: owns a restaurant
Kids: 10 girls 1 boy
Single/unmarried, has one sister Akina.
Short shaggy bangs brown hair and olive color eyes.

Ok lets see hat awaits the boys at the end of the black hole, shall we!

It was a average day for the Himura family, all the kids were at school and Haru and Akina were at work, what could go wrong? It was now 2:35 and school had ended for the high school kids, Naru, Sasami, Stich, Rae, Kitty, Arisa, Himino, Violet, Ai, and Sanaco are walking home from a long day at school, “I hate school!” whined Sasami, “well of course you do, you only like your CAR!” yelled Rae. “HEY I RESENT THAT!” Sasami screamed back, “come on girls I’m trying to read.” Said the only boy in the group Stich “your such a book worm.” Said kitty “I’m hungry!” said Naru “your always hungry and let me guess you want ramen right?” said Arisia “YEP!” “ok then I will make miso ramen for dinner tonight.” Arisia replied to the hungry Naru “YAY!!!” “Shut up! I’m trying to hear my music!” said himino the music specialist. “please can every one be quite my ears are hurting and I can’t hear my self think.” Violet said, “well sorry computer nerd.” “ Now that was rude of you Sasami, apologies” said Sanaco sticking up to her sister, “Why should I?” “Pease all of you take a deep breath and let it out nice and slow.” Replied Ai the priestess she has always some sort of way to calm everyone down. Everyone just froze for a moment and the took a deep breath and let it out nice and slow, “ahhhhhhhh”they all chorused with a sigh “Thanks Ai you’re the best.” said Kitty while giving her a huge” “it’s my job.” Suddenly a huge earth quack rumbles the serine moment, “what’s happening?” Arisia said while starting to panic “it seams like and earth quack.” Replied Violet, “girls stay close to me!” yelled stich being to protective brother he was, “were ganna die!!!” screamed sasami! Then every thing stopped and all the new was that they were on the ground with what seamed to be people on top of them (guess who!) “aw man I seriously wiped out.” Moaned rae. “Were are we?” said a voice that seamed to be coming from the top of them. “How should I know Naruto I’m not THAT smart!”


BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM, so watcha think will happen? You will soon find out on the next chapter of Naruto in are time, The meeting!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1323