Oc Adoption Agency by Sasaui Uchiha
Summary: Ocs just trying to find their place. If you are searching for one, or would like to do a new story for fun or as a distraction, then you may adopt an oc and his/her story here at the Oc Adoption Agency.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book > OC-Bios Characters: OC
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4301 Read: 3045 Published: 07/01/13 Updated: 22/07/13
Story Notes:
I do not own Naruto, but I did make up these ocs.

1. Yukio Takahashi by Sasaui Uchiha

2. Emiko by Sasaui Uchiha

3. Hisato Matsudai by Sasaui Uchiha

Yukio Takahashi by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
Hey there, peoples. This is what happens when I get extremely bored in class because I forgot my book at my grandma's house. Plus I listen to too many AMVs that give me ideas or think too much when I'm bored. But don't really see any point discussing where exactly this came from, because I think it was a combination of things, so I'll stop before I go too far into it.

Anyway, in this you can either just look at these ocs so they may give you ideas, actually adopt the oc for a character in your story, or adopt their entire story. Each oc can be adopted by more than one person, you can add in your own ocs since this is a round robin. They can be for Naruto or anything else, though I'm not sure if as many people will see it. Unless there's a way to make it so it falls under all stories...... Anyway, yeah, here's Yukio. He was inspired by a Naruto/Bleach AMV I watched with the song Cage The Beast by Adelitas Way. Somehow it created this, and I hope you like. Please send me a PM/review if you'd like to adopt him or just to tell me what you think. Oh, and any of the information here can be altered if he is adopted, especially the story name. That is just a note of what I had it being with the slight plot I formed. If you have any questions, just ask away. Well, I believe that is it.
Story: Salvation
Name: Yukio Takahashi
Meaning: Happy man, High bridge
Age: 20
Rank: S-rank, assassin rank – 13th
Country: -----
Village: Blood

Appearance: He has slightly long dirty blond hair that tends to lead to him wearing hoods to hide. Yukio has dull blue eyes that come off as scary and lifeless. His skin is pale due to often being indoors training, though easily tans later on after he leaves. He has a lean, muscular figure, though it tends to be lost on his opponent since he’s usually in the darkness. No matter what he wears, if it is on a job for assassination, he covers up his pale skin and blond hair. They give away his appearance too easily. If not on a mission, he will wear anything loose and easy to fight in. He is at a nice size of 5’9” and weighs around 153, greatly due to muscle. He has a long scar across his chest from when he was a kid.

Personality: Yukio is cold-hearted and ruthless due to his upbringing. He prefers to be alone, having locked away his heart, though this is slightly changed as he is farther from other assassins and the ice melts ever so slightly. With his great knowledge of manipulating fear, it’s not hard to keep others away. He has a strong sense of duty and loyalty, so he’ll do whatever he was told and anything to better the Blood Village. Once anyone betrays his loyalty, he cuts all ties and is very unforgiving. Yukio is headstrong, making it nearly impossible to change his mind on anything.

History: The Uchitoru clan was started as a small group of assassins. As they grew in power, other smaller clans slowly began to join them. While previously being known as the Sun Village in the Shadow country, they came together and broke away to form the Blood Village, to which strong assassins flock to join their organization.

Being a part of the Blood Village, Yukio was brought up as an assassin as most were. As was usual, he began as young as five-years-old. Yukio shot forward, though, leaving his age group far behind. By eight, he was going with a ranked (*1) on small missions. Some thirteen-year-olds had not yet achieved that. The only problem he ran into was his first kill. The man was a Shadow ninja who had stolen some information. The other assassin had already defeated him, but the death blow fell on Yukio’s shoulders. His hesitance nearly killed him. Rather than trying to escape, the Sand ninja, enraged by his defeat, attacked Yukio. A large, deep cut to the chest nearly led to his death. The ranked assassin saved him, killing the target and closing Yukio’s injuries with medical ninjutsu. Although minor, it kept him alive until they reached the village and he was given to the medic. From then on Yukio killed without pause.

There were no other true problems with his future progression. At eleven he was sent on his first mission alone and completed it flawlessly. By fifteen he was considered an S-rank ninja in the bingo book. Yukio became a favorite of their leader, the Blood King. He was placed under Kensai, the third ranked assassin and the favorite of his guards at sixteen. Yukio trained often with Kensai, as well as a few of the other top ten assassins. This furthered his progress until Yukio was ranked 13th in the Blood Village at eighteen.

It reached the point the Blood King feared his progress. Although a part of a minor clan, it wasn’t impossible for him to have Uchitoru blood or another kekkei genkai that could allow him to overpower the Blood king. Kekkei genkais were scary enough, but in the hands of a prodigy, they could prove threatening. In his fear, the Blood King ordered Kensai to kill him. In order to do this, he lied to Yukio in order to get him alone in a clearing to train. At first it seemed no different, but then Kensai began to go full-out. During this time, Yukio was told of him being the newest target. Enraged, Yukio fought back but lost badly. Before he was finished, ninja from the Shadow country appeared. They tried to attack Kensai, knowing of his high rank. He took all their focus over the injured assassin on the ground, and because of this Yukio managed to run away. He wasn’t ashamed if it meant he would alive. That was what mattered in the world – survival. If the ninja died, even if they did save him, it was their own idiocy for attacking Kensai when knowing who he was.

Angered by the betrayal of the man he had been taught by as well as the Blood King, Yukio began to travel and train himself. He didn’t bother those that did not concern him, but he did become a mercenary and bounty hunter since he believed killing others would further increase his strength. Since then his only goal has been to kill Kensai and Blood King, as well as anyone who got in his way.

Strengths: Yukio has an uncanny ability at using his opponent’s fear against them. It has proved to be an excellent weapon, especially as a mercenary since even if the opponent is slightly stronger than him, he can get an advantage. He excels in close combat and blending in with his surroundings. During most of his killings he would blend with the shadows, and then pull out a knife or short sword to perform quick kills. If this wasn’t an option, he would either continue with his sword or use more taijutsu, depending on who he is fighting. Also he has been taught well to adapt to any situation by Kensai, being beat into his mind by constant change in fighting style and scenario. It is an ability he still works on, though it is part of the reason he managed to go up in the ranks. He knows some basic genjutsu that uses the opponents fear, but it is not his strongest, nor is it his weakest, but closer to in between.

Weaknesses: Although he is great at taijutsu and kenjutsu, he has very little skill in ninjutsu and aiming, which is why he prefers close combat. Although a master at using other’s fears against them, he does not know his own. If anyone can find one, he will not be prepared and it can greatly affect him. Such a fear includes leaving any target alive, so he will go to whatever extent to make sure they are dead. After being viewed so highly, Yukio can be a bit cocky at times, though quickly fixes his mistake once he learns of it, but that can cost him to begin with. He is extremely headstrong, so it will take a lot to make him see if he is wrong about anything or give up on something he has set his mind to, including his revenge on Kensai and the Blood King. Also because of his closed heart, he is lonely, though will never admit it, which will occasionally lead to a bit of depression that can slacken his skills. All of these weaknesses, besides the one with ninjutsu and aim, are unknown to him.

Chakra Nature: Wind

Kekkei Genkai: None are known of

Currently In:

He will be in Shizake Uchiha's Shadow of Vengence
End Notes:
(*1) A ranked assassin is one who is considered an official assassin, as in no longer a student, in the Blood Village. It is similar as becoming a ninja after going through the Academy.
Emiko by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
First off, sorry for the length of this one. I really have no clue how her bio managed to be so long. So, yeah, again, please forgive me U^^. Anyway, she was kinda inspired by another character for a story of mine that I wrote out of boredom. This story was one supposed to be a Kiba x Oc, though as with Yukio you can change what you need. Speaking of, the part of her history after the * is especially changeable because that is when Team Eight comes in. By the way, if you choose to adopt her, tell me, because there's a secret that you may be able to guess at but that I need to tell you.
Story: Broken
Name: Emiko
Meaning: Child graced with beauty ; smiling child
Age: 17
Rank: ----
Country: Fire
Village: Mine Village and Leaf Village

Appearance: Emiko has black hair and vibrant violet eyes. She is quite thin to the point of looking sickly. She is also small, only coming to Hinata’s nose. Emiko seems to have permanent bags under her eyes due to lack of sleep for years. She often wears a kimono when out and a loose t-shirt and shorts when working or if suddenly dragged out. The latter is her preferred appearance, but due to usually having to look nice when going out, it is a habit of hers to wear the kimono when she leaves.

Personality: Emiko’s will has been close to completely broken since a young age. She will not speak unless spoken to or to express gratitude. She also believes if she does something wrong, it is normal to be punished. It is almost to the point she believes she deserves it. Although gifted with the ability to read others well, it is rare she understands it since she isn’t used to reading too many pleasant emotions. She has very little development personality wise. Emiko is kind and generous, but otherwise she has not experienced enough while she wasn’t broken to truly form herself.

History: Emiko’s parents were a part of a traveling caravan. While in the Fire country passing a small village known as the Mine Village, the caravan was attacked. Most, including Emiko’s mother and father, were killed while others were shoved into cages to be sold as slaves. While they searched through the supplies, they found Emiko, who was only five months old at the time. Although the man initially wanted to kill her, seeing as she was too young, the leader stopped him for unknown reasons. Once she was also put into a cage with a woman who would care for her, the thieves returned to the rendezvous point to meet their client.

Once they arrived at the meeting point, they reported their target, a jewel he had wanted that held enough chakra to rival a bijuu’s was not within the caravan. Once this was told, the leader approached their client, Nobuo, and whispered something. Afterwards the slaves were sold to make up for the loss of money for their failure, and Nobuo, to the thieves’ relief, took the young child.

She was instantly handed to one of the elderly slaves, Misa, because hard work was growing hard for her. Since the child was one of the few things that brought a smile to her harsh world, Misa named her Emiko. For two years, Emiko was free of the more terrible aspects of a slave’s life. By three adults were punishing her for common mistakes and mixing her regular teaching with the correct way to do different chores. The previous happy and optimistic attitude Emiko had achieved in her two years of life vanished. By four most of her days consisted of doing her chores so she could barely study at night with Misa because she was too tired.

A year later Misa passed away. Kenta, a man paid to protect Nobuo, dumped her with another older slave for the first day, but then had to deliver to her Nobuo himself. For some reason he showed interest in Emiko and made her his personal slave. At first she was slightly hopeful. His personal slave would be treated better than the regular slaves, right? Emiko was proven wrong immediately. Nobuo punished her for even the smallest mistake. If he wasn’t around, Kenta was also there, prepared to do it for him. Her descent into her broken state started the moment she was first hit by Nobuo. In only a month she was petrified to speak or act without being told to. If Nobuo or anyone else higher up gave her a command, she followed it without question to the best of her abilities. Emotions began to slowly drain out of her as she became nothing more than a tool, most signs of a human vanishing by the time she was thirteen.

Only a few occasions occurred when she disobeyed anyone. This was due to her gentle, kind nature Nobuo could not break no matter what. He first noticed this when she was ten and ordered to punish a weaker slave and she refused. For reasons he would not explain to her, he pushed she punish them. Even though he punished her to near death, she still refused to hurt someone seven months later when she was given the same order.

*During her time as a slave, there were a few occasions Nobuo would grant her the treat of going with Kenta to the Mine Village. This was a treasured time for her since most of her work was inside his hideout. It gave her very few chances seeing the outside world. Doing one of their trips outside of the hideout, though, Kenta pulled Emiko toward the forests. This had never happened before, so she was confused when he suddenly turned to face her. When he ordered she attacked him, she was even more confused. Annoyed by her unwillingness, Kenta attacked her himself. Emiko made no move to defend herself, both out of confusion and just her refusal to hurt others. Finally believing he’d really have to force her to fight back, Kenta brought out his sword. Before he could even make a single wound, though, someone suddenly jumped in and fought him. Three others joined in afterwards, forcing Kenta to retreat without Emiko. When she tried to follow, they stopped her, which only confused her more. After all, wasn’t she supposed to follow? Because of her already weak state from malnutrition and lack of sleep, her current “fight” and stress was too much. She fainted.

When she woke up, Emiko was in a hotel in the Mine Village. Two of her saviors – Kiba Inuzuka and Kurenai Yuhi, as they identified themselves – was in the room with her. They questioned her, and not knowing the wrongness of what Nobuo was doing, she told them everything. Her saviors were appalled, and even convinced her to stay another night with them. What they didn’t tell her was that their mission was to take out Nobuo. While she rested again, Kiba reluctantly stayed behind while Kurenai, Hinata, and Shino infiltrated Nobuo’s base. Although he and Kenta managed to escape, their hideout was completely destroyed and their slaves released. When Emiko found out about this, at first she felt a mixture of anger and relief, though then fell back into her numb, nearly emotionless state. Since Emiko had nowhere to go and because they believed she may have information on Nobuo, Team Eight took her with them back to Konoha.

Strengths: Although it is saddening to those who know the reason why, Emiko has an exceptionally high pain tolerance. She could take almost as much pain as higher ranked shinobi. Another, though unintentional, ability of hers is to make people grow on her. It varies from her appearance to the child-like innocence in her eyes to just her brokenness, but people tend to do whatever to help her. Above all, though, her greatest strength is her ability to read people. She considers these expressions “looks”, and has slowly learned what each means. She is most used to ones with darker intentions, so she is still getting used to lighter looks. Emiko is also a fast learner, so this isn’t too hard for her.

Weaknesses: Although she is smart, she is greatly oblivious about the world around her. She is also very naïve and easy to take advantage of. Physically she is weak as well, so she can perform very little activity that involves physical exertion. Although her gentleness is usually viewed as a strength because it is also what makes people bonded to her, it is also a great weakness because she will not hurt anyone. She’s felt too much pain herself to ever make someone else feel pain by her hands. Emotionally she is also unstable do to her being broken. Because she is not used to emotions, she isn’t sure how to handle them anymore and will often freak when she faces strong emotions. Another great weakness is that very broken state. It has greatly messed with her mentally, some of which was explained in personality.

Chakra Nature: ----

Kekkei Genkai: ----

Currently In: Emiko is not currently in any stories.
End Notes:
So, there's Emiko.
Hisato Matsudai by Sasaui Uchiha
Author's Notes:
Well, here is my lovable little Hisato. He is seriously my favorite character of the three now on here. If I ever stop one of my current stories, I may even start his up. I dunno why I love him so much - I just do.

This guy was created simply because of me looking at some fingerless paintball gloves that I have (okay, technically my brothers, but I'm the one who plays around and wears them XP). I hope you guys like him. I feel like this little bio didn't do him justice. I can just imagine his story so well, except I can't figure out who to pair him with, though I know he needs someone. My little guy deserves someone after what I put him through!

Anyway, read on. Hope you love him like I do.
Story: Demon’s Vessel
Name: Hisato Matsudai
Meaning: One with long life, Forever
Age: 18
Rank: None
Country: Earth
Village: Tenkaichi City

Appearance: Hisato has ashy brown shaggy hair, slightly darker eyes, and tan skin. He usually wears a dark short sleeve shirt left open, a white or grey shirt underneath, and loose blue jeans. On his right hand Hisato wears a fingerless black glove with the area below the thumb being grey. Under the glove is a crimson red line star (meaning no filling). He is a slightly tall, muscled boy, though is a little below average weight.

Personality: Hisato can act quite respectful and polite, having been raised to be so. He could very easily get along with aristocrats because it was the environment he was raised in. This, however, is only when he chooses to be. Other times he can be quite sarcastic and usually annoys anyone who tries to hang out with him for too long. He acts smug and arrogant, which also tends to annoy people. Truly, however, he is simply trying to push others away because he doesn’t want anyone to care about him in case he cannot fight his fate. Despite this, he tends to end up helping people if he sees them in trouble and can help. But he forces himself to make others hate him still simply so they won’t miss him if he fails in his mission.

History: Hisato’s past started centuries before when Kisei was first born. The ten tails, although the most well known demon, was not the only one, and Kisei was one of the other demons that sneaked into the human world. Only unlike other demons, it wasn’t forced into humans to become demons of jinchuuriki – he forced himself into humans. Kisei was a rare type of parasitic demon whose race had more or less died away except for a few who remained in the demon world. They feared the bijuu who often fed on them for extra strength. Kisei, however, found a host almost immediately. Whenever he had a host, a mark formed on their hand of a red line star. Kisei always marked his next host with this mark while he awaited his previous body to grow old, so two people in the world always had it.

When Hisato was five, this mark appeared on his own hand. He awoke one night, screaming in pain. When his parents came to check up on him, his left hand was bleeding. After they wiped away the blood, they found no wound, but simply the red star. None knew what it meant. No medic could remove it. Although confused and worried, his parents began to let it fade into the background, ignoring its existence. Hisato copied them, acting as if it never existed. It was hard, though, when he always saw it staring at him from his left hand.

Although born into a family of the upper class, Hisato decided he wanted to become a ninja like his maternal grandfather had been. His parents happily entered him into the Iwa Academy, supporting him in all of his decisions. However, a couple months later, when they were first learning to use chakra, something happened to Hisato. He felt a searing pain from his hand that spread out to the rest of his body. By the time the sensei got to him, he had fainted. Rather than wake up soon, though, he fell into a coma-like state. During this time, he was contacted by Kisei.

The demon explained to Hisato what was going on. He was to become his next host once he reached the age of 21. By that time he would have absorbed all of the life energy from Hisato’s body. The mark on Hisato’s hand was his mark, connecting the two souls. Because of this, Kisei would help him out by lending him chakra, but there was a catch – each time Kisei lent him a hand, he would take more life energy, quickening the process depending on how much chakra Hisato used. All he had to do was trace the star with his own blood to force the link between the two open. During this time Hisato gained great strength and any special abilities of Kisei’s current host. Otherwise the two would only be in contact whenever Kisei chose. Until then, Kisei had told him, Hisato only had one chance of survival – killing Kisei. The demon was one that enjoyed games, and to him, the constant chase of his next host was the only reason he continued to stay in the human world without growing bored. Before Hisato awoken a few months after the time he fell into his coma, Kisei told to chase him down and kill the only other human on earth with the same star mark on him/her.

At first Hisato planned on telling his parents, but even as an eight year old, he paused. Everyone already thought of him as a demon. Would his parents hate him if they knew? Would everyone else hate him? Would his family pay for it? Would they consider him crazy? Was it all even real? The young boy tried to push it off as such, and before too long he began to even believe it. After all, Kisei didn’t contact him again. He couldn’t explain the weird reason why he had fallen into a coma, but he didn’t want to believe he was cursed like Kisei had said.

When he was 12 and sent on his first mission, Hisato discovered he never should have brushed it off. Hisato had been a strong boy, graduating at 10 and becoming a chunin a few months prior to his mission. Because of this he was with a couple other chunin sent out to take care of a group of ruthless bandits that had started attacking travelers. When they arrived, however, they found it was not just a few as they had been led to believe, but an entire gang of around thirty or forty, all strong men who were wanted mercenaries that had been hired together to try and take out Iwa’s kage. It was a pretty easy battle, the chunin only taking out about ten of the mercenaries before Hisato was the only one left. He was terrified, but there was nothing he could do. He was only moments away from dying. Before he did, though, he remembered his dream. Figuring it could do no harm and hoping for the first time his coma had not been a dream, he traced the star with his blood. Out of nowhere a burst of energy came from him, knocking out those around him. Hisato suddenly heard Kisei’s voice in his head, saying how it was about time Hisato believed him.

With this undeniable proof, Hisato knew Kisei was real. It also meant he was to die if he didn’t find and kill the demon. He still didn’t want to tell his parents. After all, that would get them involved and possible kill them. Or they would watch as he grew closer and closer to death. There was only one thing Hisato knew to do – find Kisei and kill him without anyone knowing. But the only way to do that was to run away. And that was exactly what he did.

Strengths: Although, and also because, Hisato only steals from those with plenty, he makes an excellent thief. He is superb at hiding his presence, both because he is skilled and he knows a nice amount of cloaking technique signature of Iwa. Another skill he often uses that is a strength is his acting. He is very smart on how to use this skill and can play just about anyone because he has grown observant to survive, including other’s personalities. His taijutsu and ninjutsu are a little above average and in a town filled with travelling citizens drawn by its attractions, this helps him out a lot. Although greatly damaging to his body, he gains great power when Kisei lends him a hand. He is good at making people bond with him, though this is something he dislikes due to trying to cut all people off from him.

Weaknesses: Despite his observational abilities, Hisato is also very easy to trick. Since he always tries to help others, it is very easy to draw him into a trap. He also has a strong fear of death because of how long he has been fighting to avoid it. This will make him run at first if he senses serious danger, but if there is a person he is close to in trouble as well, he’ll snap out of it pretty quickly and help them. Kisei will randomly show Hisato visions of where he is to try and give him clues, which can mess him up because he becomes completely unaware of what is around him and instead only has Kisei’s senses. Also Kisei will occasionally talk to him to irritate him in hopes Hisato will have to use his mark. After using the mark, Hisato tends to be highly weakened from the drained life force and, depending on how long he used it, can grow sick to the point of puking blood. Because of him pushing others away, he is quite lonely, which at times can lead to him following others around for a bit, but then he ends up mentally/emotionally hurting himself when he starts to form bonds only to make himself break them forcibly.

Chakra Nature: Earth

Kekkei Genkai: None, but can summon Kisei’s strength.

Currently In: Nothing as of yet
End Notes:
So, what'cha think?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=11007