TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Oc Adoption Agency by Sasaui Uchiha

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto, but I did make up these ocs.
Chapter notes: Hey there, peoples. This is what happens when I get extremely bored in class because I forgot my book at my grandma's house. Plus I listen to too many AMVs that give me ideas or think too much when I'm bored. But don't really see any point discussing where exactly this came from, because I think it was a combination of things, so I'll stop before I go too far into it.

Anyway, in this you can either just look at these ocs so they may give you ideas, actually adopt the oc for a character in your story, or adopt their entire story. Each oc can be adopted by more than one person, you can add in your own ocs since this is a round robin. They can be for Naruto or anything else, though I'm not sure if as many people will see it. Unless there's a way to make it so it falls under all stories...... Anyway, yeah, here's Yukio. He was inspired by a Naruto/Bleach AMV I watched with the song Cage The Beast by Adelitas Way. Somehow it created this, and I hope you like. Please send me a PM/review if you'd like to adopt him or just to tell me what you think. Oh, and any of the information here can be altered if he is adopted, especially the story name. That is just a note of what I had it being with the slight plot I formed. If you have any questions, just ask away. Well, I believe that is it.
Story: Salvation
Name: Yukio Takahashi
Meaning: Happy man, High bridge
Age: 20
Rank: S-rank, assassin rank – 13th
Country: -----
Village: Blood

Appearance: He has slightly long dirty blond hair that tends to lead to him wearing hoods to hide. Yukio has dull blue eyes that come off as scary and lifeless. His skin is pale due to often being indoors training, though easily tans later on after he leaves. He has a lean, muscular figure, though it tends to be lost on his opponent since he’s usually in the darkness. No matter what he wears, if it is on a job for assassination, he covers up his pale skin and blond hair. They give away his appearance too easily. If not on a mission, he will wear anything loose and easy to fight in. He is at a nice size of 5’9” and weighs around 153, greatly due to muscle. He has a long scar across his chest from when he was a kid.

Personality: Yukio is cold-hearted and ruthless due to his upbringing. He prefers to be alone, having locked away his heart, though this is slightly changed as he is farther from other assassins and the ice melts ever so slightly. With his great knowledge of manipulating fear, it’s not hard to keep others away. He has a strong sense of duty and loyalty, so he’ll do whatever he was told and anything to better the Blood Village. Once anyone betrays his loyalty, he cuts all ties and is very unforgiving. Yukio is headstrong, making it nearly impossible to change his mind on anything.

History: The Uchitoru clan was started as a small group of assassins. As they grew in power, other smaller clans slowly began to join them. While previously being known as the Sun Village in the Shadow country, they came together and broke away to form the Blood Village, to which strong assassins flock to join their organization.

Being a part of the Blood Village, Yukio was brought up as an assassin as most were. As was usual, he began as young as five-years-old. Yukio shot forward, though, leaving his age group far behind. By eight, he was going with a ranked (*1) on small missions. Some thirteen-year-olds had not yet achieved that. The only problem he ran into was his first kill. The man was a Shadow ninja who had stolen some information. The other assassin had already defeated him, but the death blow fell on Yukio’s shoulders. His hesitance nearly killed him. Rather than trying to escape, the Sand ninja, enraged by his defeat, attacked Yukio. A large, deep cut to the chest nearly led to his death. The ranked assassin saved him, killing the target and closing Yukio’s injuries with medical ninjutsu. Although minor, it kept him alive until they reached the village and he was given to the medic. From then on Yukio killed without pause.

There were no other true problems with his future progression. At eleven he was sent on his first mission alone and completed it flawlessly. By fifteen he was considered an S-rank ninja in the bingo book. Yukio became a favorite of their leader, the Blood King. He was placed under Kensai, the third ranked assassin and the favorite of his guards at sixteen. Yukio trained often with Kensai, as well as a few of the other top ten assassins. This furthered his progress until Yukio was ranked 13th in the Blood Village at eighteen.

It reached the point the Blood King feared his progress. Although a part of a minor clan, it wasn’t impossible for him to have Uchitoru blood or another kekkei genkai that could allow him to overpower the Blood king. Kekkei genkais were scary enough, but in the hands of a prodigy, they could prove threatening. In his fear, the Blood King ordered Kensai to kill him. In order to do this, he lied to Yukio in order to get him alone in a clearing to train. At first it seemed no different, but then Kensai began to go full-out. During this time, Yukio was told of him being the newest target. Enraged, Yukio fought back but lost badly. Before he was finished, ninja from the Shadow country appeared. They tried to attack Kensai, knowing of his high rank. He took all their focus over the injured assassin on the ground, and because of this Yukio managed to run away. He wasn’t ashamed if it meant he would alive. That was what mattered in the world – survival. If the ninja died, even if they did save him, it was their own idiocy for attacking Kensai when knowing who he was.

Angered by the betrayal of the man he had been taught by as well as the Blood King, Yukio began to travel and train himself. He didn’t bother those that did not concern him, but he did become a mercenary and bounty hunter since he believed killing others would further increase his strength. Since then his only goal has been to kill Kensai and Blood King, as well as anyone who got in his way.

Strengths: Yukio has an uncanny ability at using his opponent’s fear against them. It has proved to be an excellent weapon, especially as a mercenary since even if the opponent is slightly stronger than him, he can get an advantage. He excels in close combat and blending in with his surroundings. During most of his killings he would blend with the shadows, and then pull out a knife or short sword to perform quick kills. If this wasn’t an option, he would either continue with his sword or use more taijutsu, depending on who he is fighting. Also he has been taught well to adapt to any situation by Kensai, being beat into his mind by constant change in fighting style and scenario. It is an ability he still works on, though it is part of the reason he managed to go up in the ranks. He knows some basic genjutsu that uses the opponents fear, but it is not his strongest, nor is it his weakest, but closer to in between.

Weaknesses: Although he is great at taijutsu and kenjutsu, he has very little skill in ninjutsu and aiming, which is why he prefers close combat. Although a master at using other’s fears against them, he does not know his own. If anyone can find one, he will not be prepared and it can greatly affect him. Such a fear includes leaving any target alive, so he will go to whatever extent to make sure they are dead. After being viewed so highly, Yukio can be a bit cocky at times, though quickly fixes his mistake once he learns of it, but that can cost him to begin with. He is extremely headstrong, so it will take a lot to make him see if he is wrong about anything or give up on something he has set his mind to, including his revenge on Kensai and the Blood King. Also because of his closed heart, he is lonely, though will never admit it, which will occasionally lead to a bit of depression that can slacken his skills. All of these weaknesses, besides the one with ninjutsu and aim, are unknown to him.

Chakra Nature: Wind

Kekkei Genkai: None are known of

Currently In:

He will be in Shizake Uchiha's Shadow of Vengence
Chapter end notes: (*1) A ranked assassin is one who is considered an official assassin, as in no longer a student, in the Blood Village. It is similar as becoming a ninja after going through the Academy.