Manga With Mochi by Fangirl
Summary: Hello there, I'm Fangirl, but I'm known by many names (depends on which character I'm talking to).

Anyway, I read the latest chapter and write down my commentary while interviewing characters, whether it's yelling at them, or telling them how much I love them! ^_^
Categories: MadFic > Interviews and Talk Shows Characters: All
Genres: Parody
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 5445 Read: 12800 Published: 19/10/11 Updated: 22/02/12
Story Notes:
WARNING: Contains spoilers!!!

Don't own Naruto... I read it though.

Round Robin... feel free to contribute!! Can be chapters or episodes, whatever!

1. Manga Chapter 560 by Fangirl

2. Chapter 561 (of the manga ;)) by Fangirl

3. Chapter 561: Tragedy's Veiw(s) by Tragedy

4. Kishimoto's Birthday ~Mochi by Fangirl

5. Chapter 563 by Fangirl

6. Chapter 563 With Tragedy by Tragedy

7. Manga 565 with Tora by tigerseye

8. Chapter 566?? I think... by Fangirl

9. Chapter 574 by Fangirl

10. Chapter 575 by Fangirl

Manga Chapter 560 by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
Character: Uchiha Madara

...I hate the cliffhanger at the end of this :(

Me: Uchiha Madara! How could you make me admire you in this new chapter?!!

Madara: I didn’t do anything.

Me: Argg!! That’s just it!! Uwahhh! You’re so cool!!!

Madara: I didn’t do anything.

Me:*reads* *turns to the Uchiha, hands on hips* I hate you! How could you help Kabuto?!!

Madara: I’m showing him… the power of the Uchiha.

Me: What’s with that pointless pause? Geez… you’re making me pissed! You’re sooo powerful!!!!

Madara: Well, duh.

Me: Uwahhh!! Awesome Susanoo!!!

Madara: Seriously? You’re reading the manga while writing this?

Me: Ah! I can’t help it! *pause to read* *GASP!!!* What’s with that?!!!

Madara: What?

Me: *Ahem… I won’t spoil this* That—that change!!!!!! How is that even possible?!!!!

Madara: I’m an Uchiha, the most powerful Uchiha.

Me: Well, I can see that!!!! But… Kill Kabuto! Stop hurting people and kill Kabuto!! …irony… But, I hate Kabuto!! *continues reading*

Madara: I don’t even know where that brat is…

Me: Shh!!! ….*reads* No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Blame the author, not me. I don’t choose how the manga ends. Now I’ll be in this position, using this jutsu for a week until the next chapter comes out.

Me: Stupid, Madara!!! Hehe, I like your power!! Just don’t kill Naruto ‘kay? …Oh… One. Last. Thing… *Death Glare* WHO IS THIS STRANGER?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuto: *His head pops up * ^_^ It’s a secret! Madara can’t tell you. *Disappears*

Me:Stupid, Kabuto, where’d you go?!!! *turn to Madara* Uchiha Madara…please tell me… *Puppy Eyes*

Madara: I don’t feel like it.

Me: … Madara…? *cries*

Madara: Um… Mochi-chan… the new manga chapter is out! Prepare for my next jutsu, Shinobi!!

Me: Huh? Did you just call me Mochi-chan?? That’s not my name!

Madara: But it suits y—

Me: DID YOU JUST SAY THE NEW CHAPTER CAME OUT?!!!!

Madara: Uh…

Me: *checks* *turns back to Madara, glaring* You. Stupid. Uchiha!!!!!

Yeah, and I went after him, so expect him in the same position next week, just a bit more pushed around. Hehehe, that’s what you get, you bastard!

End Notes:
;D Mochi out!
Chapter 561 (of the manga ;)) by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
;P Late to read this... Oh well, it was fun :D

WHOOPS! I put 451 :/ all fixed! ;P
Me: Ah… now back to manga… :DD New Chapter!!!!! Yay!!!!! *Throws a rice ball* Madara, I choose you!!!!! =D

Madara: *Poof* Huh? Mochi, you again?

Me: I’m not Mochi… -_-‘

Madara: Why am I here again?

Me: Because… it’s titled ‘The Power in a Name’ and I have a feeling they’re talking about the Uchiha… OOH! It’s loaded!! Yay! Let’s begin!! ;D

Madara: Great…

Me: Whoa, whoa… that old man has some courage! Haha! Watch your back, Uchiha Madara!! ^_^

Madara: I’m right here…

Me: I know! And you’d better not hurt anyone!! Or destroy the world!!!

Madara: That’s my ambition though…

Me: *Not listening* Whoa!! He stopped it!!! =D Take that!! ^_^ … -_- …a second one?!!! Stupid Madara!! Did you just not hear me?!!

Madara: I heard you. You didn’t hear me.

Me: And it’s your name that’s power?! Well… THAT DOES NOT SATISFY ME WITH THAT MASKED GUY DEAL!!!

Madara: You heard Kabuto. It’s a secret. ^_^

Me: >:| Baka… Let me read…

Madara: I’m not stopping you.

Me: Shut up!!

Madara: …

Me: :O Tsunade’s going!!!!! This is getting exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Thanks for letting me know. Now I will prepare.

Me: You. Stay. Right. There. *Glares* … Good. ^_^ *Back to reading** *Gasp!!* The rock!!!!!

Madara: You already know. That’s my jutsu.

Me: Geez! You’re annoying!! Madara, return!!

Madara: Seeya, Mochi. If I don’t die, feel free to summon me again! ^_^

Me: -_- Leave.

Madara: *Poof*

Me: Hm… it’s a bit lonely now… Naruto, I choose—No… Tsunade—No… I know! Gaara, I choose you!! Hehe, come here, my favorite character!!

Gaara: *Poof* Uh… there’s a war waging on…

Me: I know! I’m reading it!! ^_^ Hm… *GASP!!* Tsuchikage-samaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Gaara: He’s still alive…

Me: Phew…. That’s great! *Read, read, read* *gasp!* (I’m gasping a lot… xp) I was just reminded that Kabuto was speaking through Muu… And! Madara stole Hashirama’s power?!!! Sorry Gaara… Gaara, return! :/ … madara, i choose you…?

Madara: *Poof*

Me: …Uh… why did you just look down your shirt…?

Madara: *shrugs* Who knows?

Me: You do.

Madara: Uh… *sweat beads…* Look at that page!!

Me: Huh?! *reads**sigh…* I forgot how cool you looked… >.< despite how evilly cruel and fake you are and your evil mystery plan and the fact that you won’t tell me who the masked guy is and how you won’t kill the people I want you to kill and you hurt—

Madara: I get it!! I’m a bad guy! Geez…

Me: :O You can summon the Kyubi?!!!! WTF?!!!

Madara: Yes… yes I can… you know, I fought konoha with it??

Me: Duh… Hey! That’s Hashirama’s technique, you thief!!

Madara: I’m just that powerful…

Me: Hmph! That’s still not fair. You cheater!

Madara: Hey, I got it for myself. I deserve it.

Me: You thief! Cheater! Stealer! Liar! Hmph!! *reads* Pwahahahahahahahah QUOTE: “…we’re doomed” hahahahah that’s HILARIOUS!!

Me: *gasp* The kyubi’s helping Naruto?? Yay!!! *dances around happily* Yatta!!

Madara: Now that isn’t fair.

Me: Don’t talk about fairness with me! That’s totally fair!! Haha!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Even the kyuubi is rooting Naruto on!!!!!!!!!! Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Hmph… he’s just scared of being used by me.

Me: Maybe he actually likes Naruto

Madara: Ha! The nine tailed demon??

Me: Look at Bee and the Hachibi. They get along.

Madara: Nope. The Kyuubi isn’t like that. See? A million Narutos and like five rasengans. The kyuubi isn’t too generous.

Me: That’s probably part of Naruto’s plan. Duh! The Kyuubi doesn’t control what jutsu Naruto uses.

Madara: I know that. Maybe Naruto doesn’t have enough chakra!

Me: Shut up! The ninetailed fox team is going to beat you up! And Kabuto!

Madara: You named them now…?

Me: Yep! ^_^

Madara: You know… I get the feeling you’re a big fan.

Me: …now you get the feeling? Well, you’re slow.

Madara: I thought you were just overly dramatic…

Me: Hey! I am not overly— …okay, maybe…

Madara: See? He already used up the chakra! That beast is stingy!!

Me: Did you see all those clones and the beast?? And that Naruto’s only a clone.

Madara: Yeah, well, if you haven’t noticed, it ended.

Me: I know. :D I’m excited for the next one! Tsuchikage’s giving it his all!!

Madara: No heartbroken screams or anything…?

Me: Nope! You were a major character who just made an awesome entrance in the last one though. I
don’t care that much for Oonoki, but I’m still excited to see what happens next!! That was an awesome chapter!!!

Madara: Hm… you are strange Mochi…

Me: Don’t call me that.

Madara: Then… how about Inari? Dango? Tataki? Miso? Korokke?

Me: What’s with you and food?

Madara: …truth is… I haven’t eaten in over a decade… I’m hungry.

Me: I don’t have any food… GO EAT KABUTO!!
End Notes:
Pwahahaha, I like how this ended. Anyways... I kind of kicked Madara out after saying that. xP We'll see him again, heh.
Chapter 561: Tragedy's Veiw(s) by Tragedy
Tragedy: Hmm... Hmm... Ahhh... Hmmm.. Mochiii.... Nevermind... Ehh.. Yes, You. KYUUBI!! Come here girl, here girl.

*Poof, Kyuubi appears.* Man that's handy, trying Kuchiyose no Jutsu would suck right now. Anyways... atta girl. Question.

Kyuubi: *growls* WHAT Brat??

Tragedy: *Jumps in fear* H- hey, hey!! Stop that, Stop it!! If Ma-madara can umm.. if he can be nice to Mochi, then you can be nice to me, right? Right?

Kyuubi: No.

Tragedy: But.. but...

Kyuubi: I'm not human.

Tragedy: But you ARE evil, and so is he, nah!! *sticks out tongue.*

Kyuubi: *roars*

Tragedy: Ok, ok, sheesh. Anyway, this won't take too long because Mochi-san over that already went over everything with Madara-baka sooo... Question. Why ARE you helping Naruto.

Kyuubi: I'm not.

Tragedy: But... you just offered him, you know, your chakra-power thingy... that you do, minus the evil.

Kyuubi: I'm just extracting my revenge.

Tragedy: For.....?

Kyuubi: Nothing brat, shut up.

Tragedy: Hmm... ok. But, is it because you were controlled? or is it because you technically lost to him and the First? AND the Fourth?

Kyuubi roars and shakes the builing.

Tragedy: Easy, easy, girl, easy. This might be my room but uhh, Mochi owns this place. Sooo... Question.

Kyuubi: Ahhh Baka!! WHat?!!

Tragedy: Hi!! *Laughs hysterically and then instantly sobers up.* Anyway... uhh, yeah. You, helping Naruto.

*Kyuubi growls.*

Tragedy: Down girl, down! You cheered him on, Look! *Points at screen.* You said, I choose you!! It's not Pokemon, you know? *Ignores Kyuubi's twitching tails.* And then you said "Go... Naruto!" And you look like his PET!!!

*Everybody gasps. People show up and gasp. Mochi gasps... again*

Tragedy: *Sheepishly scratches head.* Ehehehhheh.... see what I meant was.... Bye!

*Banishes Kyuubi. Who reappears and is Re-banished.*


I've definitely gotta remind Mochi to get a lock or... something. I guess a seal would be appropriate but... I'm not drawing it.

I've said what I wanted to say but... speaking of people Kyuubi naturally hates...

Tragedy: Oi, Sasuke... come here really quickly

Sasuke: ....

Tragedy: Dude, hey listen, dude... don't ignore me ok?

Sasuke: ....

Tragedy: Whatever, anyways... Oh. Oh, yes. Where... are you?

Sasuke: ... According to the manga, I'm still killing Zetsu for no apparent reason.

Tragedy: Hmm... ahh, yes. Ok well, the world wants to know!! What... willl you dooo.....

Sasuke: Kill Naruto, destroy Konoha and.... anyone else who gets in my way.

Tragedy: .... Yeah I wasn't finished yet bastard, so wait your turn. Anyway. What!!! Will you do.... wheeeeennnnn.....?

Sasuke: ....

Tragedy: You find out that.... Itachi... is alive. Again?

Sasuke: WHAT??!! He's alive?!!?

Tragedy: Uh.... huh. Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. But uhh, do me a favor and be like, shocked and all when you (probably inevitably) run into him again, mk?

*Sasuke ignores and then disappears.*

Tragedy: Ohh... kay. Well then, that settles that, and umm... bye-bye. For now, or... whatever.
Kishimoto's Birthday ~Mochi by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
Welps, I felt like contributing something for Kishimoto-sama's b-day!! Happy Birthday, Kishimoto!!!

Me: Naruto! Hurry!

Naruto: *poof* What?

Me: Guess what today is!!!

Naruto: What?

Me: It’s Kishimoto’s birthday!!! :D

Naruto: …

Me: So what special thing are you going to do for his birthday??

Naruto: Eat ramen!

Me: -_-‘ that’s not special…

Naruto: Why not?

Me: What did you do yesterday to celebrate Monday?

Naruto: I ate ramen

Me: See?!!!!! Eating ramen isn’t special!!

Naruto: Who’s Kishimoto anyway?

Me: 8O you don’t know?!!!! He’s your CREATOR!!!

Naruto: Oh… what else is so special about today?

Me: *Grinning brighter than the sun!!!* Guess who got their ACT score today!!!!! And who got a 25!!!!

Naruto: …

Me: Me!!!!

Naruto: Congratulations…?

Me: Hehe, thank you!

Naruto: Well, I’ve got ramen to eat and a war to fight so, *poof*

Me: 8D Bye! Shikamaru!

Shika: *poof* Hello?

Me: Hi! It’s Kishimoto’s birthday today! What are you going to do to celebrate it?!

Shika: Hm… how troublesome… I guess I’ll come up with a good strategy to fight with for the war perhaps…

Me: how boring…

Choji: *poof* Oh! There you are Shikamaru!

Me: How’d you…?

Choji: Did you say is was Kishimoto’s birthday?? Yatta! Shikamaru, let’s go celebrate!

Shika: *groan* You’ve given him a reason to eat cake…

Me: *nervously* hehee….

Choji and Shika: Bye!! *poof*

Me: Anyone…?

Madara: *poof* Hey Mochi, how come I haven’t seen you in a while?

Me: *groan* well, I wrote my commentary, but I haven’t got a chance to upload it and it’s on my flashdrive so… maybe some other time… -_-‘ And don’t call me Mochi

Madara: We already went over this, didn’t we?

Me: Well… Bye Madara!

Madara: Fine. I’ll go kill Naruto or something ;D

Me: You’d better not!!!!!

Madara: I know… I’ll kill all five kages they’re all here anyway!

Me: Madara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madara: Hehe! ;D *poof*

Me: Hmph! Well, it’s Kishimoto’s birthday, so let’s all have a good day/night!! :D

End Notes:
This was really random Lol
Chapter 563 by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
Yeah, yeah, so they're out of order...

Me: Another manga!!! Hehe!

Kakashi: *poof*

Me: *shock!* Kakashi!! How’d you get here?

Kakashi: I don’t know. Anyways, didn’t you neglect to upload the last chapter anyway?

Me: Shut up! I’ll upload them together!

Kakashi: …

Me: What?

Kakashi: Are you going to read now?

Me: Oh! Yeah! *reads* Haha!!!!! I just remembered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the kages are together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GRINS!!!*

Kakashi: Let’s move on…

Me: -_- man… they can’t ALL fight together yet…

Kakashi: They’re hurt. Just wait.

Me: Okay! … Crap. The internet’s slow… -_-‘ … O_o wow… they’ve got some good teamwork

Kakashi: They’re the kages, after all

Me: Yay! He hit him!

Kakashi: He matches the fourth hokage’s speed

Me: :D *reads* :o *speechless* susanoo… *reads* BOOM!

Kakashi: Must you make sound effects?

Me: hahaha *laughing* Yes, yes I must. *reads and bursts out laughing!!!* I’m starting to get the feeling that I shouldn’t be here LMAO!!! That’s hilarious!!! =D

Kakashi: Look, there’s Muu

Me: :/ … Go beat him up!!!

Kakashi: Tsunade’s almost done healing him. Anyway, what am I doing?

Me: You don’t know what you’re doing?

Kakashi: Kishimoto’s neglecting me… -_-‘

Me: Hey! The five kages are gathered to fight Madara! Why would he go to you fighting boring Zetsus? I know! Come help Naruto and them!

Kakashi: That’s just a clone…

Me: Sh… I’m going to read now… Yahoo!!!!! Yeah, Naruto! Have some faith in the kages!!! *reads* Boom! Susanoo!

Kakashi: Wow, Naruto’s actually not fighting this one…

Me: :) Hehe… their defense is awesome!!

Kakashi: They’ve got Gaara.

Me: Yup!

Kakashi: And they’ve got a medic nin.

Me: *reads* Whoa! Check out that Susanoo!

Kakashi: Impressive…

Me: I have to do it… Boom! That’s such an awesome Susanoo… Swip swip swip!

Kakashi: Well… then… shhhh. Sand.

Me: Woah…

Kakashi: I told you they had Gaara.

Me: And the Tsuchikage.

Kakashi: Even Madara is impressed… but he does have Susanoo

Me: Hehe, thanks Muu. I wanna know the plan!! Hey, Muu! Let them kill you already! You’re already dead!

Kakashi: That’s Kabuto, remember?

Me: *glares* Stupid Kabuto…

Kakashi: Kabuto’s probably controlling him too.

Me: Hmph! … Hehehehehehe!! Piggyback ride!! *laughs*

Kakashi: …don’t remind me. *referring to Guy and Kakashi…*

Me: *Laughs uncontrollably!!!!* Hahahahahaha!!!!

Kakashi: -_-‘’

Me: *Still laughing!!!*

Kakashi: -_-‘’

Me: *Still laughing*

Kakashi: *embarrassed* Just read!!

Me: *Laughing* Okay! *still laughing… reads* :o Muu’s in the way!! *fake cough* Kabuto…

Kakashi: *relief at the change of subject*

Me: >:| Kabuto… *scowls!* Huh? I don’t remember that punch…

Kakashi: uh… *thinking* I don’t either…

Me: Eh. Haha!!!!! Take that Kabuto!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi: it’s Muu’s body…

Me: And you, Madara!!!!!!

Kakashi: I thought you were on good terms with him.

Me: *shock!* No way!!

Kakashi: He looks cool *mocking*

Me: Hmph! *reads* It cracked! *sigh* Madara does look cool…

Kakashi: Ha!

Me: Shut up!

Kakashi: You still want him to die?

Me: Of course! He’s already dead anyway.

Kakashi: Good point.

Me: *reads* His speech boosts my spirits but… I don’t believe it… People are too corrupted… :( Reality sucks. There’s no such thing as a utopian society

Kakashi: It’s anime. Plus, anything is possible

Me: Psh! Whatever. *reads* Okay, this “go fight the other Madara” thing makes me angry at Madara again for having a double. And well said, Kages. There’s no better message

Kakashi: Hey, maybe I’ll show up.

Me: Yeah, go prove all those people wrong who think Tobi is Obito

Kakashi: … Obito is dead. Period. Dead. If he’s alive— Forget it. He’s dead.

Me: Aha, Gaara looks cool telling Naruto to win…

Kakashi: Is there no male character you don’t think looks cool?

Me: Yesssss… Kabuto for example.

Kakashi: Okay…

Me: And Orochimaru. And Muu. And Zetsu. And—

Kakashi: I get it!

Me: Hehe. *reads… the. Last. Page.* Yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The beginning of an epic battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so excited for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi: -_- still no appearance…

Me: But… No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kakashi: Perhaps, I’ll make an appearance in the next chapter…

Me: Well…

Kakashi: Well… I’ll see you some other time, Chibi.

Me: Err... whatever :D Byebye!!

End Notes:
Well... we'll see if Kakashi ever makes another appearance... haha
Chapter 563 With Tragedy by Tragedy
Tragedy reads Mochi's chapter and thinks...

Tragedy: Well... I know where Kakashi is bu-

Naruto: What, you do?

Tragedy: Yeah. Si. Oui. Hai. Whatever. Anyway, I was saying, "but that's not important."

Naruto: But why?

Tragedy: Because, I need to talk to you.

Naruto: *points to masked Madara* Oi, I'm kind of busy.

Tragedy: And yet you're still talking to me.

Naruto: ....

Tragedy: Plus, you'll be doing the exact same thing for the next uh, two weeks. Kishi's going on break.

Naruto: ....

Tragedy: Anyway, let's talk about you and this whole dying business.

Naruto: What?? Im not going to...!!

Tragedy: Shut up, because you probably will. See.. your clones have been using crazy jutsu everywhere and what not, and that chakra comes from your base chakra. And even the little chakra Kyuubi gave you didn't last long cause face it, you stole most of that already, glowing yellow for WEEKS.

Naruto: Yeah, and..?

Tragedy: Ok. You couldn't beat the real Madara. The fake Madara is well rested and has a little gang of sharigan rinnegan users, and then there's Sasuke. You'll probablyb die, because you know, you're half-dead anyway.

Mochi: *Yelling from other room* TRAGEDYYYYY!!!!!

Tragedy: Yeah... don't tell Mochi I said that. Anyway, bye.

*Naruto's banished*

Tragedy: I reeaallyyy like this banishing thing. Speaking of people who should be banished... Sakura. Come here.

Sakura: Hai..?

Tragedy: Listen, you make fun of Lee for his big eye-brows but YOOUUU have a big forehead.

Sakura: *Gasps*

Tragedy: But anyway that's irrelevant. But seriously, how will you feel when Naruto dies?

Sakura: *sputters in her ignorance*

Tragedy: Nevermind, that was rhetorical. You know we'll all blame you, right? Anyways, byyeeeee....!!!

*Banishes Sakura*


Tragedy: Ooohh, I know, I know. Tsuchikage!! Oonoki dude.

Tsuchikage: Yes?

Tragedy: The Mizukage's kinda hot. But (yes, im going to say it again) anyways, thats's important, but momentarily irrelevant.

Tsuchikage: Ohhkay?

Tragedy: Listen here TK. Your back's going out, right? Right. Live or die here, can I.. be the next Tsuchikage? Mochi will like, be one of my guards and we'll be sooooo awesome!!!

*Stars in eyes*

Tsuchikage: No.

Tragedy: But..

Tsuchikage: No.

Tragedy: *Hangs head in disappointment.* Fine... By the way, tell the Raikage he's getting too slow, all the uchiha are apparently faster than him. Sooo...

*banishes Tsuchikage.*
End Notes:
I... think I'll be Tsuchikage anyway.
Manga 565 with Tora by tigerseye
I do not own Naruto (I don’t understand why anyone would think I do)

Me(tigerseye): Hi People! It’s Tora erm… tigerseye! And I’m going to do commentary for manga 565! And I had too much sugar! And…I’M HYPER! Now who do I want to talk to… Gaara!

**Gaara poofs into the room**

Gaara: What am I doing here?

Me: You’re going to help me with commentary!

Gaara: Why? And who are you?

Me: You can call me Tora and because you’re the only tailed beast person who isn’t fighting in this battle!

Gaara: You mean Jinchuuriki?

Me: Yeah! Those guys!

Gaara: You… are really hyper aren’t you?

Me: Yes! **Grabs latest manga and begins to read** Ouch… they don’t listen very well do they?

Gaara: No, it’s Naruto and Bee what do you expect?

Me: Yeah! I know! It’s great!

Gaara: They’re getting the (bleep) beat out of them… Why did you just bleep me?

Me: Because… I’m not sure if Mochi will be very happy if I mess with the rating of her fic!

Gaara: But, Naruto’s sexy no jutsu is 10x worse than that word and it’s all over the Naruto manga and show!

Me: Yep! But somehow I think someone probably exists who’ll still get mad.

Gaara: You’re going to turn me into an unstable homicidal again…

Me: Let me finish the chapter first! Yes! They’re working better together now! Ink-girl has really ugly hair.

Gaara: Are you seriously running that sort of commentary on a life or death battle?

Me: Relax, its highly unlikely that Naru-chan will die! He’s the main protagonist!

Gaara: **looks over my shoulder** Naruto’s actually doing a good job at battle analysis… Surprising.

Me: He’s Naruto, when it comes time to fight he’s really strong, people just don’t give him any credit. WHAT! Are there any non-perverted adults in this manga?

Gaara: I doubt the village elders are perverted…

Me: What village?

Gaara: Sand… and leaf… and probably most of the others.

Me: Ok so some of them are senile old coots, instead of perverted.

Gaara: I don’t think Sasori or Itachi is perverted…

Me: Depends on your viewpoint and if you consider them adults. Ouch looks like that hurt… YEY GIANT RHINO DEMON!

Gaara: It isn’t a rhino… at all.

Me: It has a horn it’s a rhino!

Gaara: It has two horns and it is not a rhino!

Me: Whatever!

Gaara: I have to go.

Me: Why?

Gaara: Life or death fight… fate of the universe… my fellow kages need me…

Me: Before you go, how did you feel when your dad told you the truth?

Gaara: About?

Me: All of it, your caretaker, your mom, all that stuff.

Gaara: I don’t really know, I was so happy, and so sad. It was resolution a, but a part of me that I thought I knew, I really had no idea.

Me: Do you have anything to say to your father?

Gaara: Um, please don’t come back again… I don’t think it’s a good idea for dead people to be walking around.

Me: Don’t be so down on dead people. Itachi’s going to save your (BLEEP) and you know it.

Gaara: I was being serious. And what about Itachi?

Me: He’s going to go beat up Kaboto and then… I’m not sure…

Gaara: You pronounced(spelled) his name wrong.

Me: So?

Gaara: So you should at least know how to… never mind I have to go.

Me: See you soon!

Gaara: Choose someone else next time.

Me: Maybe I’ll turn you into your insane younger self next time.

Gaara: If you do you’ll probably get yourself killed.

Me: Bye!

**Gaara poofs out**

Me: Review! Review! Review! And to Mochi-san – I am so sorry that I took this over I saw the latest chapter and I couldn’t resist!
Chapter 566?? I think... by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
So long... I sincerely apologize to those who have waited for this. I've been reading but haven't had much free time lately and now that break is coming up, I have free time! Yay! But I'm getting sick so... *sigh*

Kakashi: *Poof*

Me: Hey! You can’t just come uninvited!

Kakashi: Well…

Me: *Yawwwnn* :O I’m sick -_-‘ … well, let’s read the new manga! ;D

Kakashi: Talk about bipolar…

Me: Haha, shut up. :)

Kakashi: Get on with it…

Me: Hehe, I cheated… I read like three pages without you

Kakashi: *checks computer screen* Hey! They sort-of-kind-of mentioned me! Right there! *reads aloud* “The 3rd unit is dealing with the last edo tensei” And then they say that once we’re done, we’re done sealing the 7 swordsmen.

Me: Yes, I can read. *annoyed*

Kakashi: Well, look at that. Creator-sama is getting lazy with the artwork, eh? I wonder how I’ll look now… I mean, look back at the detail of the first chapter.

Me: Hey! He’s hurrying to get these chapters done and approved each week. The story’s the important part.

Kakashi: Well, manga’s about the drawings too.

Me: Don’t insult Kishimoto-sama.

Kakashi: c:

Me: =P

Kakashi: :DDD Look!! After my battle, I get some action with Naruto and Bee!!

Me: Yay!! *ahem* Congrats. Now, let’s get to some cooler characters (haha) like Gaara!! :DD

Kakashi: -_-‘

Me: Hmfph! You came uninvited anyway xP

Kakashi: /: let’s just read…

Me: Deal. *reads*Utakata… *rolls eyes* I don’t like his technique.

Kakashi: Why not? It’s interesting.

Me: Bubbles?

Kakashi: yeah, would you have thought of that?

Me: …no. But I still don’t like him.

Kakashi: Jaku…

Me: Huh?!

Kakashi: What? *suppressing laugh*

Me: Check out that sealing jutsu

Kakashi: Yeah… but I wouldn’t be so sure…

Me: Why not?

Kakashi: Because they’re versing the 1-7 tails

Me: We’ll see…

Kakashi: Cause I’m the reinforcements! It won't get good until I come in...

Me: Cocky much… *reads* *gasp!*

Kakashi: Told you…

Me: Shut up!

Kakashi: It didn’t work…

Me: They’re pretty tiny compared to the Hachibi

Kakashi: Well, they’re still about the same size as their human form… like for instance, Naruto’s Kyuubi cloak

Me: Right… …Wow… Naruto’s getting PWNED!

Kakashi: Because—

Me: Don’t even start!!

Kakashi: I was going to say that it was because he’s not counterattacking.

Me: Whatever…

Kakashi: Then don’t believe me.

Me: Um… Yeah, I agree, Naruto, you might want to retreat now…

Kakashi: …

Me: Hey!!!! >:( Hands off Naruto, you imposter!!!!!!! You fake-Madara!!!! >:|

Kakashi: *Grinssss* :DDDDD

Me: -_-‘

Kakashi: So, Jaku! Guess who made an appearance!!!! Guess!!!

Me: …Guy-Sensei!!! Yay!!!! He saved Naruto!!!!!

Kakashi: -_-‘ No… the cooler guy next to him.

Me: Huh? *shrugs*

Kakashi: What?!!! I make a grand entrance and it ends?! What?! …That is soo not fair -_-‘

Me: hahaha, for once, it’s not me complaining that it ended

Kakashi: *sulking*

Me: Seeya some other time, Kakashi

Kakashi: You skipped a bunch of chapters and stuff… a long hibernation, Jaku…

Me: …Hey! You’re calling me a jerk!!! You jerk!!! It’s not my fault I’m behind on schoolwork (okay maybe it is but hey! This is my last week before Christmas break, so ha!)

Kakashi: Bye, Jaku :) See you soon?

Me: We’ll see…

End Notes:
Wow... Kind of glad I picked Kakashi for this one :)
Yeah so he's a bit OOC... well... Oh well, they're always OOC haha
Chapter 574 by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
xP Didn't post this last week...

Me: Ew... Karin... ... You disgust me... ughh. Sakura is wayyy better... and that's saying something considering how much I hate her stupid crybaby butt...

Kakashi: *poof*

Me: Must you always show up uninvited?

Kakashi: *coughs* you should stop bashing all of Sasuke's fangirls...

Me: Hmph! They're all stupid.

Kakashi: What about oh-so-cool Madara? Remember?

Me: I hate him. I hate Sasuke too. And Karin. And Sakura. And Ino--

Kakashi: Okay! Okay! I get it! You hate a lot of people! You gotta admit they keep the plot running good.

Me: ... : I don't know about that... Sasuke--

Kakashi: Okay! Just read!

Me: Fine... *GASP!!* Leave, Kakashi!

Kakashi: Wha-- *force poof!*

Me: *grits teeth* I can't believe I'm actually saying this... Karin... come... here...

Karin: *poof* What?! I'm in the middle of something!

Me: Yeah... *grimace* I saw that... *fangirl voice* Sasuke's so cool...!! But he tried to kill me because I'm stupid and fell in love with him. Oh! My hero! *gag*

Karin: *glares* I do NOT talk like that!

Me: haha, you'll talk how I want to you talk. *bird hand sign* Talk-like-a-blonde-no-jutsu

Karin: *stupid fangirl voice* That's not going to work... hey! What did you do?!

Me: Hooray for me and my imagination! xP

Karin: would you just continue?

Me: *laughs at her stupid voice* hahahahahah, yeah... *glares at Karin* What are you planning??

Karin: I told you I was in the middle of something!

Me: *cracks up at her voice* You sound so stupid. LOL *reads*xO You're crazy, suigetsu...

Karin: No joke...

Me: haha, (not so funny anymore...) shut up. Bye bye karin.

Karin: Change my voice back!!!

Me: No!

Karin: Come on-- *poof*

Me: *evil laugh* Muahahahaha... Now where was I...? ... Wow... that would be soo annoying... Juugo breaking out all the time with a 'DIE!!!' ...poor suigetsu, haha.

Suigetsu: *poof* What? Did you finally invite me to the show?

Me: :| No... I didn't.

Suigetsu: What?!!!! You brought in Karin before me??? What kind of crap is that?!!

Me: The good kind... ;D

Suigetsu: Hmph... I would cut you if you weren't the boss here...

Me: That's right! Call me boss again!!

Suigetsu: No way!

Me: *rat sign* call-me-boss-no-jutsu!

Suigetsu: That's not going to work, boss... What?! Hey!

Me: muahaha

Suigetsu: I'll call you... Niwatori ...hehe, *to himself* Chicken...

Me: Eh? What'd you say?!

Suigetsu: I said, uh... OMG! LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED!

Me: What?! *reads*Control of the war?!!! What?!!! What is it? *grabs suigetsu by the collar* TELL ME WHAT IT IS!!

Suigetsu: No way! You'll have to wait for it!

Me: A few more weeks?! No way! *tightens grip*

Suigetsu: *chokes*I'm not telling... *poof*

Me: ? Stupid suigetsu... *reads*Uwah... so evil... I'm always so amazed at the Susanoo every time I see it... *cringe* What a dizzying picture of your face, Zetsu-san...

Me: ARGH!!! I hate you so much young and old sasuke!!!!! So mean to Naruto.. And so evil...

*continues reading*

Me: Sasukeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I #&$*#()&*$^#*^$)#&$*#&$*#&)( HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke: *poof* Eh?

Me: Youuuu are sooo stupidddd and naiveeee I just want to rip you to shredsssss. Itachi need to beat some sense into you!!!!!!! Gah!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! SOO MUCHHH!!!!! More than even Karin (and that's saying something) D: GRRRR... If I had a doll of you, I'd rip it to shreds and burn the pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!! True strength? True strength? What do you know about true strength, you idiot!

Sasuke: Hmfph, you're wasting my time. *poof*

Me: DONT JUST RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!! You think you need to kill everyone in Konoha to restore your clan?!!!!!! What kind of restore is that?!!!!!!! You're so effin STUPID!!!! You IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR!!! I hope Naruto kills you!!!!! ... ... ... ... hmfph!

Me: Nii-san? Don't you dare claim yourself as Itachi-dono's brother!!!!! :( You... THIEF! Speaking of Itachi... where did he go? ...must look back (after the chapter)

Me: :O Found you!! You went looking for Sasuke, eh? GO BEAT SOME SENSE INTO THAT BAKA!!!!! HURRY!!! so Hinata can go hold Naruto's hand!!! ^-^ Yay for NaruHina!!!!

End Notes:
This kept we longing for this wednesday to hurry
Chapter 575 by Fangirl
Author's Notes:
Arghhh Sooo disappointed at how this chappie ended!!! :'(

Me: What?!!!! What?!!!! So disappointing!!!!! I waited ALL WEEK for a chapter of Sasuke and Itachi, but what'd I get? Madara. Stupid Uchiha Madara.

Madara: *poof* Hey, watch it, Mochi.

Me: *glare* Stupid. Just go back to the afterlife or something. I don't want to watch your fight. I was really excited when the kages appeared to fight you (I know they'll win) but now It's getting interesting with Itachi meeting Sasuke!!!!!

Madara: I'm interesting. Hey, Mochi, look!

Me: *gasp* *glares at that stupid uchiha* You jutsu thief!

Madara: Hey, Orochimaru was one too.

Me: You're worse!

Madara: ...how?

Me: You're alive! And your fighting my precious Gaara!

Madara: Your precious Gaara? Ooh... the Kazekage... Okay then. I shall kill him first!

Me: No! You'd better not! I'll strangle you! Your little tobi has already killed him once.

Madara: What the heck?

Me: Yeah, extracting his bijuu.

Madara: No, I mean, my little tobi?

Me: Yeah. since you won't tell me who he is, he's your little tobi.

Madara: Read, Mochi. Watch my amazing wrath. ^_^

Me: Uh... flower tree world...?

Madara: *shrugs* Don't ask me.

Me: I always knew Kabuto was a psycho.

Madara: He's not the one thinking that...

Me: Yeah, but look at his face.

Madara: *looks* ...I guess you're right.

Me: ;D Of course I'm right!

Madara: *groans*

Me: Wahhhh your susanoo...!

Madara: You worry too much about that flower...

Me: What?

Madara: I'm just getting in character xD

Me: Shut up and let me read.

Madara: Yes ma'am.

Me: Hey... back there, Gaara said 'I got it' or something like that. What'd he do...?

Madara: Good point...

Me: *pass a bunch of pages without comment* !!!!!!!!!! Kabuto you thief!!!!!!! I hate you now too! Congrats on getting on my 'most hated' list! :|

Madara: So that's Kabuto's secret... I'm a bit disappointed. That's his trump card? Kind of lousy, don't you think, Mochi? I'm so super powerful and that'shis trump card?

Me: Don't underestimate it... *GASP!!!* I've been waiting all chapter for this!!! (I can't believe I'm saying this...) SASUKE!!!!

Madara: *ahem* Are you going to continue reading...?

Me: Yes! *reads* *frowns* Ughhhh... I really hate that guy. Just seeing his face p***es me off... Load faster!!!!!

Madara: You realize it doesn't hear you right?

Me: Shut up! Yay! All loaded! *reads* *GASP!* Itachi!!!! :DDD *GASP* Noooooooooo!!!!! It ended!!!!!!!!!! 8'( I waited all week for this... such a disappointment...

Madara: Well I'll leave you now... *poof*

End Notes:
:'( so sad... now I have to go wait a week...

Madara: *poof* Why are you complaining? I had to wait a few weeks until Kishimoto showed me in action again.

Me: Leave, Madara. Wait a few weeks.

Madara: *insulted* :0 Fine... *poof*

Mochi out! ;D
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10598