Flip by Konan
Summary: Sort of like your usual person going to narutoverse thing, but backwards.
Sasuke is captured and sent to another dimension by Kakashi... the real world. Best friends, Akira, Takumi, and Midori are the ones to find him. What to do with the guy Midori's all fangirl over?
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > High School Fics, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Real World Characters: OC, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Drama, General, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: , Let's Be Original
Challenges: , Let's Be Original
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 7621 Read: 11142 Published: 18/05/11 Updated: 30/05/11
Story Notes:
I thought of this story a long time ago and decided to write it. I needed a break from my other story to think.

*I added it as a response to Silverwolf1213's "Let's be original" challenge.*
Characters by Konan
Author's Notes:
An intro to my OCs... this is all for tonight...
Characters:

Name: Fujimoto Kenji
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Appearance: Kenji is skinny and usually wears loose, baggy shirts and sweatpants. He has untamed black hair that comes to his jawline and wears a thin, gold chain given to him by his deceased brother.
Personality: He is laid back and lazy. He inherited an ice cream shop from his older brother and works as its boss, but has people hired to do all the work so he mainly just eats ice cream in a stool or sleeps in his office.
Relations/other info: He is a good friend of Akira, Takumi, and Midori. His older brother, Seiji had died from an allergic reaction to peanuts and wrote everything in his will to be given to his brother Kenji.

Name: Kawasaki Akira
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: He dresses casually in style. His school uniform is always a little loose. He has hazel eyes and light brown hair that flips out.
Personality: He is very talkative and almost always laughing about something. He is very athletic and fit and loves to play soccer. He is honest and very trusting. He is always making jokes.
Relations/other info: He is best friends with Takumi and Midori. His parents adore him for being their only child. He had been best friends with Midori since first grade.

Name: Morita Takumi
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Appearance: Has short cropped black hair and thin rimmed glasses. Wears neat clothes and has a serious facial expression.
Personality: He is smart and serious. He occasionally smiles. He is at the top of the class. He loves his friends, and Midori a bit more than a friend.
Relations/other info: Akira and Midori are his best friends. He has a crush on Midori. His mom is an English professor at a college. His dad is a big time attorney. He is pushed to become successful like his older brother, who is a judge. He met Akira and Midori when he started high school. They took him in as a friend.

Name: Kouda Midori
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Appearance: She has wavy, black hair that goes to her mid back, usually held in a high ponytail. She is neat, but doesn’t really care about hair and makeup as much as all the other girls. On weekends, she’s usually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: She is fun and creative. She is a total fangirl about Naruto characters. She likes to draw and write short stories for her younger siblings. She also likes to sing. Relations/other info: Her parents are struggling in debt. She has eight sibings and doesn’t get much attention. She had raised all her younger siblings since her parents are always working for a living. She has two older brothers, four younger sisters, and two younger brothers. Her 6 year old little brother, Eri, is her favorite. He likes to draw and listen to Midori’s stories.

End Notes:
hmm... stay tuned..?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10360