Love Circles by Nejisgirl
Summary: It took a long time for her to understand that he was not going to come back. Her time alone made her heart cold. It would take someone special to put it back together, but now after all these years could she really let someone in.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Sasuke and Sakura Characters: All
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: No Word count: 59421 Read: 74252 Published: 06/03/11 Updated: 18/10/11
Story Notes:
I do not own Naruto

1. Chapter 1 Cold as ice by Nejisgirl

2. Chapter 2 Spas and stilettos by Nejisgirl

3. Chapter 3 weird dreams and weird dream men by Nejisgirl

4. Chapter 4 Bad day by Nejisgirl

5. Chapter 5 Insanity by Nejisgirl

6. Chapter 6 Kyo's confession by Nejisgirl

7. Chapter 7 Terror by Nejisgirl

8. Chapter 8 Bribery by Nejisgirl

9. Chapter 9 act now ask questions later by Nejisgirl

10. Chapter 10 think about what you just said by Nejisgirl

11. Chapter 11 Time to be serious by Nejisgirl

12. Chapter 12 rescue team by Nejisgirl

13. Chapter 13 crazy plan, stupid dope and the bold blonde by Nejisgirl

14. Chapter 14 wondering by Nejisgirl

15. Chapter 15 in the closet by Nejisgirl

16. Chapter 16 Misunderstanding by Nejisgirl

17. Chapter 17 Getting the plan in to action by Nejisgirl

18. Chapter 18 my path to freedom by Nejisgirl

19. Chapter 19 a truce between brothers by Nejisgirl

20. Chapter 20 making plans by Nejisgirl

21. Chapter 21 Preparing by Nejisgirl

22. Chapter 22 Surprising Sakura by Nejisgirl

23. chapter 23 all smiles by Nejisgirl

24. Chapter 24 I want to fight with you by Nejisgirl

25. Chapter 25 sakura's fury by Nejisgirl

26. Chapter 26 Sakura's fury part 2 by Nejisgirl

27. Chapter 27 Explaining by Nejisgirl

28. Chapter 28 Yuki vs. Tsunade, a unexpected turn of events by Nejisgirl

29. Chapter 29 not this again by Nejisgirl

30. Chapter 30 Neji's fabulous man over by Nejisgirl

31. Chapter 31 love on the set by Nejisgirl

32. Chapter 32 A good luck charm for Yuki by Nejisgirl

33. Chapter 33 Finally! The Challenge begins! by Nejisgirl

34. Chapter 34 Dion the totally hot, totally stupid ex boyfriend of Yuki’s that Itachi does not know about because she is completely embarrassed to admit that she dated...that... by Nejisgirl

35. Chapter 35 Temperarily on break by Nejisgirl

36. Chapter 36 In a moment's time by Nejisgirl

37. Chapter 37 Hormones are hell sometimes by Nejisgirl

Chapter 1 Cold as ice by Nejisgirl
It was a long boring day at the hidden leaf hospital, same old checkups and the same shifts on floor seven. She could hardly believe it was Friday. It felt like forever and Sakura Hurono never thought she actually take a day off. Not that she had anything better to do, besides the missions she went on her life was boring, she never did anything fun. Barely watched TV. Only smiled for patient’s sake. She was lifeless and nothing much to live for. Days went by and she would not notice when the weekend would start because she had always refused days off.
After her last round, Sakura headed for her office to change. There were only two other nurses in the building and one doctor. It had been a quiet night. The Pinkette had to admit, she was tired. She could use some sleep.
Yeah, right.
Sakura was just about to pull her shirt over her head when the door swung open and a tall sexy blonde woman walked in. “So” she said putting her hands on her hips. “when were you going to tell me that you have the weekend off?”she demanded with a glare. Sakura rolled her eyes. She was used of Ino bursting in to her office without any respect for her privacy. She didn't even bother locking the door, knowing perfectly well that the door would get knocked down. Sakura sighed and rubbed her forehead. “Ino, I’m tired. I want to go home. Therefore, you either tell me what you want. Or get out.” She was sick of being polite to the blonde she didn't bother. “Damn forehead, you have serious problems.” She walked towards sakura and sat on her deck. “You need a man.,” she stated as if she was the damn nurse. Sakura rolled her eyes. “No, I need you to leave me alone.” She pulled the file right-out from under Ino’s butt. “Having a man doesn’t solve everything.” She wanted to prove a point.
Ino nodded her pretty head as she examined her newly manicured nails. “Very true forehead. But they do solve a lot of OTHER things. Like when you need to have someone to be with you at your best friend’s wedding to some tramp. And when you’ve had too much to drink and then you want to be sexy and when you have dreams and the next day you just want to-ouch!” Ino was pushed on to the floor and landed on her butt. “What the hell Sakura!” she stood up. “why did you do that?” she asked. Sakura walked to the door. She was very pissed.
“Ino, not every woman solves their problems with sex. Some women do not want that. “ she opened the door for Ino. “I happen to be a woman that wants to work instead of fuck. Is that okay with YOU?!” She shoved Ino out the door.
“If this is about Sasuke, Sakura I-“ Ino began.
Sakura fumed. “NEVER mention that name! Never!” and she slammed the door right in Ino’s face.

When Sakura arrived home, all she could think about was how pissed Ino made her. What was with that woman and convincing her to get a man, have sex, and live her life to the fullest? What did it matter if she did not want to have sex with every male? So what if she did not want to party. So what if she was wasting her life away at the hospital. She did not care. Why should she. She had nothing left. Her whole world had ended the day he broke her heart.
After eating some leftovers and taking a quick cold shower, Sakura went to bed. She turned her head to look at her clock. Nine Pm. It was early. She did not care. She did not have a life.



“Sakura!”
Sakura! Open up!”
“You open the door this instant Sakura!”
Sakura opened her eyes. The sun was shining and it practically blinded her for a moment. She stirred in her bed and wished for whoever was making that damn racket to go away. She looked at her clock. Six am. ‘Oh you have GOT to be kidding. My ONE day off and-‘
“Sakura Hurono! I am going to BREAK DOWN your door if you do not get your big ass here RIGHT NOW!”
Sakura got out of bed. She could tell Ino was mad and she had only seen Ino this mad with her one time before. It was all over HIM. she shook her head of the thought and pulled on her house coat and then went to the door.
“Sakura I’m counting to THREE. ONE TWO-“
Sakura yanked open the door and grabbed Ino’s hand. “Mind telling me why you are acting like a total psycho at six am?” Ino glared at her. “You! You have gone far enough Sakura Hurono. This is the last straw. “She was so annoyed that she walked right passed sakura and into her kitchen. Then she opened the freezer and took out the ice cream that was there and began eating it. Imagine! Sakura’s kitchen! Sakura ‘s fucking ice cream. “What are you-?” she began but the blonde-haired woman cut her off. “Sit down and shut the hell up Sakura.” She pointed to the couch with the spoon. Sakura couldn't believe what was happening. “Ino what-“ she tried again but it was no use. Ino just glared at her. It was six am. So she kept her mouth shut.
“Now. You have spent six years ALONE. Sakura we have all tried to help you. You ignore us completely. First you wouldn’t stop crying, no matter what we did. Then you were skipping work all the time and almost lost your job. NOW you are being a complete bitch to everyone that dares to look at you. Only the patients manage to get a smile from you...and they...are DYING.” The words hit sakura harder than she wanted. So what. This was her life after all. None of it mattered. She was a total mess.
Ino walked around the den and stopped right in front of Sakura took hold of her chin and made her look up. “You are my best friend. It is not fun to see you killing yourself. All because of a stupid BOY.” She shouted the last word.
Sakura snorted. “You think this is because of Sasuke?”
Ino just glared.
“Are you denying it?” Ino asked. Sakura raised a brow. “You have got to be joking. Ino, Sasuke broke my heart when I was TWELVE! That was six years ago. Way to long ago to even care! “ she tried not to show the anger that was welling up. “I was stupid for loving him. He wasn’t worth my tears and I shouldn’t have asked Naruto to bring him back but-“
“You still love him Sakura. “ Ino cut in.
Sakura shook her head. “I don’t-“
“Just admit it Sakura. For fuck’s sakes. You think I do not know my best friend. I have seen you sakura, you stare off in to the distance. You eat your lunch at the training field every day. Exactly where team 7 first came together. You walk passed the Uchiha manor every day, taking the long way to work. You still have the picture of team 7.” She was naming all the things that Sakura has done for six years. She named the one item Sakura kept safe. “That doesn’t prove anything.” Sakura said in barely a whisper.
“It proves everything.” Ino whispered back.
“Why are you doing this?” Sakura asked. Ino smiled. “You are not only my best friend, but you are also my sister and my comrade. I’d do anything to help you get off your ass and in to the real world instead of the one you have been hiding in. “she pulled Sakura in to a hug.
How could Sakura throw her off after that? She decided to hug the blonde back. “Thank you Ino, but I don’t need help.” Her voice was very calm. “I need to sleep.” She yawned, standing up. Ino shook her head. “Oh no you don’t!” she grabbed Sakura by the back of her housecoat and pulled her back on to the couch. “I’m not finished with you missy.” She wiggled her finger in front of Sakura’s face.
“We have just begun.”
End Notes:
Pls rate and review! thank you!
Chapter 2 Spas and stilettos by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“What are we doing here?” Sakura asked as she was being dragged in to Radiant Dream. “Relax Sakura. It is the best spa in the village. It’s really hard to get an appointment but I got both of us one because I am THAT good.”
Sakura was about to protest as they walked past the huge line up just to get to the desk and in to a nicely decorated waiting room. “Sakura don’t complain. I am doing this for you.” Ino said when they sat down. “I promise you’ll love it.” She grabbed a magazine from the cute little coffee table and started to read. Sakura sighed. She did not know how this was going to help her. She only let Ino convince her to go out because she really wanted to get back to sleep. She only managed to get another three hours in before the blonde-haired woman was knocking at her door again.
Thirty minutes went by; both women had their nose stuck in some fashion magazine. Sakura was reading a piece on ‘ how to keep your man happy even if you are a workaholic’ she was trying not to memorize the steps but she thought that Ino was probably right about her needing someone.

“Sakura Hurono and Ino yamanaka please come this way.” A very attractive woman stood at the door gesturing to the right. Sakura was amazed at how beautiful you have to be just to work there! Ino jumped up from her fashion dream and smiled. “Akane, wonderful to see you again.” She walked towards the woman, they embraced and did the ‘ kiss kiss’ thing. Sakura stood as well and smiled. Akane smiled back. “Sakura, I am Akane, please to meet you.” She was also pulled in to a hug. It was strange, being pulled in to a hug by a woman she just met but the petite one didn't do any harm.

“Nice to meet you too.” Sakura said smiling. They followed Akane down the hall to the right and in to a dark room only lit by candles. “Now my darlings, please undress and then lie down on the table. On your tummy. “ she bowed and left the room.
Sakura and Ino stripped down to nothing and then climbed on the table and laid down on their tummies. “Isn’t this nice?” Ino whispered. The room was nice and relaxing. The music had such a sway do it. Like a slow belly dancer song. Sakura just had to agree with the kunochi. “Yes Ino. Thank you.”
“So you’ll get my regular massager. Angel is AMAZING.” Ino said. Sakura nodded. “Angelina from Yoga right? I never thought she’d be a massage therapist.”
“No, no sweetie. Angelo.” As soon as Ino said it, Sakura wanted to get out.
“ Angelo will be in momentarily.” Akane reappeared at the door she was bringing in oils and creams.
“You didn't tell me I was going to be naked in front of a man!” Sakura hissed. She was mad again. She sat up, the blanket covering her chest. “I’m leaving.”

“Ahhh Bella, what are you doing, you must lie down on your stomach.” A very good-looking man walked in. He didn't have a shirt on. He looked like a god. Sakura’s eyes widened as he smiled at her. Without wanting to Sakura listened to what he said.
‘one wrong move buddy and you won’t be perfect anymore’ Inner Sakura bellowed in her head.
“So, you are Sakura yes?” Angelo asked. Sakura nodded. “What a beautiful name. My favourite tree in all of Japan.” Of course, he was not from around here. She never seen him before, he did not look like a shinobi. “So um...a-are you a shinobi?” so she asked. Angelo laughed. “Oh no, honey, that isn’t my thing. I do not like to fight. I am a lover not a fighter. “Then he laughed again. “You are though. I can tell, you are very tense in many places.” His hands were magical. At first in some places it hurt like a bitch, but after a few minutes Sakura was beginning to fall asleep. “Bella have a nice sleep.” She felt his hands go everywhere, but she did not fear the worst.

“Sakura..”
“Bella...”
Sakura was having such a nice relaxing dream. Not like the nightmares she would usually have to deal with. She was at piece with the world.
“FOREHEAD!” Ino yelled and pinched Sakura’s arm.
“Ow! PIG WHAT was that for?” Sakura demanded rubbing her arm.
“Please girls, no yelling, this is a place to relax no?” Angel stood between them.
Both girls made the ‘humph’ sound. “Bella Ino, Bella Sakura. Please, you girls are best of friends. Do not fight.” Then he pulled both of them in to a hug and kissed their cheeks. It like healing magic. Both girls smiled and felt as if they would melt.
“Now come with me my belles.” He led them to another waiting room; only this one was almost as relaxing as where they got their massages. “Quinn and Bruce will be right with you.” Angelo said turning to go. “Ino, lunch after right?” he asked and Ino nodded. “Oh course Angel.” And she blew him a kiss.

Sakura stared at Ino as she sat down. “You and HIM?” she asked. Ino smiled. “You ask as though it’s impossible.” She grabbed a magazine. Sakura shook her head. “But you and Chouji-“and Ino laughed again. “Sakura, I am with Chouji. Angelo and I are JUST friends.” She sounded like she was telling the truth but then why was she still smiling. Sakura blinked furiously and Ino sighed. “Sakura. Angelo is gay! He does not like women. Only as friends. Well in my case. Best friend.” Sakura nodded her head. “I understand.” She was still surprised. “Oh come on forehead. Don’t tell me you LIKE him.” Ino was laughing at her. Sakura glared. “Like you DON’T!”
Ino sighed. “The first couple of times I did. I even flirted. Asked him out. He did not get angry. He was so nice about it. Then he told me he was gay and he had a man.” she looked just about ready to cry. Sakura was shocked, yet again. “It’s fine though. I have Chouji. He makes me happy, I love him.” her voice was full of love when she mentioned the buffet loving ninja. “And Chouji doesn’t mind Angelo giving you massages?” Sakura asked. She tried to imagine the look at the chubby man’s face when he saw Ino being massaged by a sexy man. Ino shook her head. “Chouji and Angelo go way back. Apparently they were pen pals back when we were genin.”

The rest of the morning went by; the girls had facials, manicures and pedicures. Sakura had never felt so refreshed in her entire life. She loved hot springs, but this spa did the trick. She felt so peaceful.
“We have about an hour before we meet Angelo, want to go shopping?” Ino asked. She felt refreshed as well. She pointed to the new boutique that had opened across the street from the spa. “I hear that have nice stuff.” She didn't wait for Sakura to answer, she dragged her in anyways.
They looked around at all the outfits, shirts, skirts, pants and shoes. Sakura saw a pair of heels that she secretly loved, she would never wear them because she would probably fall on her face. Maybe she gave it away because Ino picked up one.
“Want to see something cool?” she asked. Sakura shrugged. Ino pressed the bottle part of the heel and it released a kunai. “For kunochi party girls on the go. Dress sexy while still being prepared for a fight.” Sakura definitely wanted the shoes now. She grabbed the sexy black stilettos. “I want these.” She announced. “That’s my Sakura!” Ino cheered.

After buying more than she probably should have, Sakura had to drag Ino out of the store so they could meet Angelo for lunch. The restaurant was full; the Pinkette spotted Angelo right away. “Looks like his boyfriend is there.”Ino said, she was holding in a laugh. Sakura was going to be surprised.

“Ino! Sakura! Over here!” Angel waved his hands in the air calling them over. The girls shared a grin and made their way over.
“Girls, I have someone very important to introduce to you.”Angel said, sounding a bit nervous. The other man sat with his back to them. With a hooded sweater on so no one would recognize his hair. He slowly turned around, the girls were bursting with wonder. ‘ I wonder who the lucky man is’ Sakura thought. The girls sat down. The man looked down at them. Both of the women gasped.
“I knew it!” Ino exclaimed softly.
“S-sensei?” Sakura’s eyes widened. She was faced to face with none other than Kakashi sensei.
He gave her a wave. “Yo.” He didn't seemed to be bothered by the fact that he was having lunch with his boy friend and his boy friend’s friends who just so happen to be one of his team mates. “Kakashi, This is Ino and Sakura.” Angel said as he slid in next to the silver haired ninja. “Nice to meet you.” Kakashi said smoothly.
“So how did you guys meet?” Sakura asked the couple. She tried not to glare at Kakashi. He was pretending he didn't know them. He was up to something and sakura was going to find out what it was. “We were at a cafe and Kakashi wanted to borrow my sugar. Truth be told I just thought he was being a bit forward, sitting at my table, using my sugar. But then he smiled at me and told me he liked my accent , and I was cute. He said he hadn’t seen me before. To be honest it was cheesy how he went on about there being no suitable gay men in the village. I guess my giggle gave it away.” Angel sighed. “we hit it off from there. I started seeing him everywhere. Like it was meant to be. “
“You guys look so happy together.” Sakura said, she looked directly at Kakashi. “And so cute too.”
“Arigatō Sakura san!” Angelo beamed and bowed his head.
Lunch was a very strange event. Sakura kept her eyes on the two men the whole time. She hoped it wasn’t obvious. She thought it was very strange that Kakashi Hatake was gay! She had been in to those make out paradise books for so long. God knows Jiriaya wasn’t gay. With all the woman that he boosted about. That man was a really play boy...a real pervert....kind of reminded her of Naruto and all those times the stupid ninja was being a pervert towards her when they were team 7...then there was Sasuke who would just shrug and say ‘hn’ like he didn't care at all. ‘CHA! THAT BURNS ME UP! HOW COULD YOU’
“Um Sakura?”Ino’s voice brought her back to reality. The three of them were staring at her like she was crazy. “Yes?” she asked sweetly. “Why did you break the table?” Ino asked, probably laughing hysterically inside. Sakura jumped back when she saw that the table was indeed broken. She noticed that Kakashi was smirking. Even through his dumb mask she could tell. Angelo...he was a bit freaked out because he was clinging to Kakashi.
“I’m sorry, I have to go.” Sakura bowed and then poofed out of the restaurant.
“That was strange...will she be okay?” Angelo asked Ino. The blonde haired woman nodded. “Sakura will be fine. When I go pick her up late to go clubbing, she needs a break-“

There was another puff of smoke and Sakura was back. She laughed weakly and grabbed her boutique bag. “F-forgot my shoes.” And then she poofed away again. “She will be glad to go dancing.” Ino finished like there was not even an interruption.

Sakura cursed to herself when she got home. The day had been going great until she thought of him....why did she blow her top every time that piece of crap crept in to her mind. It was as if he was still there making sure she did not forget him. ‘Why would he do that when you guys weren’t even dating? The man is clueless he does not know how to be in love! He might be a genius but when it comes to women he is as stupid as Naruto!’ Inner Sakura still visited her occasionally. She stripped to nothing and turned on the bath. “Why would I even care? That was twelve years ago...”
End Notes:
pls rate and review! thanks!
Chapter 3 weird dreams and weird dream men by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“Sakura...I know it’s been twelve years, but would you ever forgive me?” his onyx eyes kept her green ones in place with a intense stare. “You think it’s that easy Sasuke? To just ask me that after all you’ve put me through?” Sakura answered back. “I didn't know who I was back then Sakura...” Sasuke replied. He stepped closer. “I know who I am now. I know what I want. Who I want.” He took her tiny hand in his and smiled the famous Uchiha smile. She tried her hardest not to melt in to a sakura puddle. “And what and who is that?” she asked firmly. She wasn't going to be fooled again.
“You of course.” Sasuke replied and before Sakura had the time to protest he pulled her in to the best kiss shes ever had. The only kiss she has ever had. It was so perfect, everything she pictured her first kiss with Sasuke to be. Her knees were wobbling and it only made Sasuke hold her tighter.

“Sasuke kun...I don't think we-“Sakura breathed out when she felt her clothes disappearing. HA! AND YOU SAID he was STUPID when it comes to women. Looks like knows what he is doing.’ Inner Sakura shouted while eating popcorn.
“You are indeed correct.” The husky voice that spoke was not Sasuke’s. Sakura jumped back. She gasped when she saw that it was . “Itachi Uchiha!” she was glaring with flames in her eyes. “You don’t look very happy to see Me.” he smirked. Why does he have to be so damn hot? DAMN THE UCHIHA’S GOOD LOOKS!
“you didn't mind when my Otouto was all over you.” Again Itachi smirked. He loved making women feeling vulnerable. Especially when the woman in question was in love with his brother Sasuke. He was going to use this for his own benefit. “H- he wasn't all over me.” Sakura yelled. “H-he was j-just...” why was she even arguing when she should be kicking his ass. She stopped talking and lunged towards Itachi, kunai in hand. The man was bigger and stronger than she was but that didn't mean he was going to beat her.
“Sakura Chan...what lovely smelling skin you have.” Itachi purred in her ear and pinned her again the wall. “just you wait my little cherry blossom...”
“SAKURA!”
The kunochi woke up from her very strange dream to find Ino and Angelo as if she was a carrot or something. “What are you doing Sakura? Do you want to develop wrinkles?” Sakura suddenly remembered she was in the bath. She was yanked out by Ino. Angelo wrapped the towel around her. “sweetie we were worried so we came to see you. We..er...Ino kicked the door down when you didn't answer and you were sleeping when we found you in the tub.” Ino helped her in to her room. Sakura felt really dizzy.

“You okay?” Angelo asked when Sakura was able to sit up straight. “I’m fine. I just had a really strange dream. “ she blinked furiously and then turned to Ino. “Thanks.”

-A hour later-

“Come on forehead!” Ino urged as she forced the zipper on Sakura’s dress. “Suck it in!” Sakura sucked in a breath. “I don’t have anything to suck in you damn Pig!” she snapped. “This dress is way too small for me.” she pulled out of Ino’s grasp. “Do you have anything else to wear?” Ino asked searching through Sakura’s stuff. “No....”Sakura said looking down. Ino gasped. “what’s this?” she demanded pulling out a really nice mini dress. It was pink and black. It was really nice. “why have you been hiding this?”Ino asked. “It’s perfect.” She held it against Sakura. “This is going to look awesome on you.” She quickly pulled off Sakura’s clothes and roughly pulled the dress over Sakura’s head. It fitted her perfectly. It was very..er..Revealing.
“sexiness!” Ino yelled, she pushed Sakura in front of the mirror to show her what she meant. Sakura made a face. “I look like a hooker.” She protested. “No you don’t .You look hot.” Ino insisted. Sakura bit her lip. Her hair was in a sexy pony tail. She had a bit of make up on. Her dress hugged her curved body, making her boobs perk up. Her long legs looked super smooth and her feet looked dainty in her stilettos. She shook her head. “I don’t like the way I look.” She told Ino. “I can’t pull this look off.” She sure that any guy who seen her would get a beating. She didn't know if she wanted to deal with it.
“Look forehead. You look hot. Men will drool over you. Bow to your every command. Use your damn womanly charm to get what you want. Even if it’s only for a night.” Ino insisted because she too looked hot.

They walked in to the club. It was a miracle that Sakura was even there. It took a lot of convincing from Ino to get her to leave the house in practically nothing. Everyone was staring at her..them... she felt like she was a new toy on display. She had three men try to dance with her. One man who slapped her ass and instead of smashing his face in, she glared at him and told him not to touch her again.
“what can I get cha.” The bartender asked when they reached the bar. “Rum and coke for me please.” Ino said. Sakura sighed. “same.” The bartender smiled. “coming right up.”
As they waited Ino danced to the music and Sakura was gazing around at all the people. She noticed guys looking at her and nodding at her. She would just look away. She got what Ino said about letting them bow to her womanly charms but she did not really know how to use a man. Ino, she was the expert in getting men to do what she wanted them to do. Was it really a crime for sakura to be completely oblivious to knowing how to seduce someone?
“Here you go girls.” The bartender yelled over the music. “On the house.” He added when Sakura pulled out some money. “Oh I can’t-“ she started but the bartender shook his head. “It’s already been paid for sweetie.” He jerked his head to the right and Sakura caught the eye of someone. she looked away and then when she looked again. He was gone.
“Come dance with me.” Ino called as she was pulled on to the dance floor. Angelo and Kakashi were there too. They were making out. Sakura giggled when she saw them. They looked so cute and she had to admit, It was HOT. She danced and swayed and had tons of fun. She had a couple of shots of vodka and JD and Sakura knew she was drunk.
“Hey!” someone whispered in Sakura’s ear and she whirled around. “I was um...wondering...would you...uh like to dance?” the man before her was a tall handsome dude; he had light brown caramel eyes with sandy brown hair. He was smiling at her. Sakura blushed. “S-sure.”

The more time Sakura spent with this handsome dude, the more she felt like she knew him. they danced and danced .It was when the handsome guy pulled her towards the exit Sakura started to panic. “Um...w-what are you doing?” she asked. The man smiled. “I thought we could talk without yelling.” He replied. “I’m Kyo but the way.” Sakura blushed. “I’m Sakura.” She looked away. “Nice to meet you Sakura chan.” Kyo took sakura’s hand and kissed it. “I don’t know what you’re planning Kyo san...but I’m not interested.” Sakura said a moment later. The air was sobering her up. Kyo stepped away. “I am sorry you feel that way Sakura Chan. I was just being friendly.”
Sakura was about to respond when the door to the club burst open and Ino appeared with Choiji by her side. They were practically glued together. “Sakura! I’m going home now. Are you going to be okay?” she asked, there was a bit of playfulness in her eyes. Sakura was about to protest but Kyo answered for her. “I will make sure she arrives home safely Ino chan.”

Ino nodded her thanks and then the two lovers left. Sakura glared after them. She turned her glare to Kyo. “I’m not going home with you.” She snapped and began walking on her own. ‘CHA! I’M DIZZY!’ Kyo followed her. “Sakura Chan! Wait!” he called in to the darkness. Sakura ignored him. “so that was YOUR plan all along. Get me drunk, drag me outside, sweet talk my best friend and then god knows what else is on your mind, BAKA!” Sakura mumbled. She had a habit of talking to herself but this time she said it out loud. Kyo was taken back. He had not thoughts what so ever to take advantage of Sakura.
“If you want me to leave you alone. I will.” Kyo called after her. “But I am going to follow you until you get home, so I know you are safe.” Sakura stopped in her tracks. She turned to look at him. he was several feet away from her. “Why are you even here?” she demanded. “What the hell was the point in talking to me? I’m not some slut you can just pick up, fuck and then leave.”
“I know that.” Kyo said with a sigh. “And that isn’t what I want.” He added when Sakura turned to go. “Look buddy. I’ve had my heart broken. I don’t need some good looking man walking in to my life only to –“
“To what eh?”Kyo asked. He sounded mad. “Do you judge men just because they are nice to you and want to make sure you are safe? Do they have to want something from you to be able to do that? What if I just want to protect you? What if when I first laid eyes on you I decided that you are the woman I want to protect?” he realized the moment he said it that he shouldn’t of, because Sakura stormed up to him. “BAKA!” she yelled and punched him in the face. “you don’t have to be so FUCKING mean!”
End Notes:
pls rate and review! thank you!
Chapter 4 Bad day by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Sakura woke up the next day with a huge headache, she was in a extremely bad mood. She didn't want to go to work, but duty calls. She got out of bed and wobbled to the bathroom. She turned on the shower and got in. Her head pounded with such intensity that it was hard to tell what she was really doing. She did not even notice that her skin was becoming like a prune. It wasn’t until her phone rang that Sakura realized what was going on and hopped out of the shower in nothing more than a towel and rushed to her phone.
Hello?
Sakura! Its me Kyo, don’t hang up!
What the hell? How did you get my number?
Ino gave it to me, please don’t hang up, I want to speak with you.
Leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to you.
I did nothing wrong.
Oh you think so?
I know so
So you think telling a woman you just met that she is the one you want to protect is nothing? You know how fucking creepy that is? You do not even know me!
You do not understand Sakura-
Oh, I understand perfectly. You are some stalker, you’ve become obsessed.
Like you were with Sasuke.
Sakura stopped breathing for a moment. She stared at the phone. She couldn't believe this asshole. Who was he to say that to her, how did he know about Sasuke? Was she right about the stalking thing? She brought the phone back to her ear.
I’m going to say this one more time. STAY AWAY FROM ME.
She threw the phone across the room and out the window.

She stormed in to her room and put of her work uniform and then left her house. Double locking her door.
“Geo san, do you mind making sure no one goes near my apartment. I am not expecting anyone today. Especially a freak...er man named Kyo.” Sakura asked the middle aged janitor that worked in the apartment building. “as you wish Sakura san.” The man said with a bow. “Arigatō.” Sakura replied and left for work.

“You’re late!” Tsunade snapped at Sakura as soon as she stepped in to her office. “Hokage Sama I-“ Sakura began, like she needed this while she had a damn hang over. “Save it Hurono. I don’t need excuses. There is a man in room 509 in need of your medic jutsu. See that he is taken care of.” Then Tsunade stormed out of the room. Sakura rolled her eyes and got to work. She got her cart and proceeded down the hall all the way to room 509. She opened the door and put on a smile.
“Hello I am your nurse Sakura Hurono, how may I help you today- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Sakura stood staring at the man she didn't want to see. Kyo was sitting on a hospital bed with ice on his eye and on his head. He had a broken arm too.
“Sakura if you would just listen.” Kyo began as he tried to get up. Sakura shook her head. “Faking an injury just to see me isn’t going to make me want to talk to you. “She told him. Kyo laughed. “I’m not faking. “He took the ice off his eye. “You punched me remember?” he had to think of something. “Then you threw your phone out of your window and it hit me in the head.” Sakura put her hands on her hips. “what happened to your arm?” she dared him to make a excuse for that one. Kyo looked down. “I...um....” he searched for the words.
“Come on Mr genius. Tell me what happened.” Sakura mocked.
Kyo took a deep breath. “I tripped over a cat which sent me flying in to a garbage can that was unfortunately on top of a hill, after tumbling down a hill I was sent flying in to the water and landed on to a girl that was tanning on a floating chair thingy, she didn't like the fact that I landed on her so..Um...she broke my arm. “After all that Sakura just fell to the ground and started to twitch.

After a hour of convincing, Sakura healed him right up. Unfortunately, for her that was not the last she saw of him. he kept on following her around the hospital like a cute little puppy. She was able to finally lose him when she went to the washroom.

“If you ask me Sakura is lucky to have a hot guy like Kyo Kun following her around.” One of the nurses was saying as Sakura walked in. “You can have him if you want.” Sakura told her. “He sort of looks like Edward Cullen from twilight.” One of the nurses said. “The vampire?” Sakura blurted out. The two nurses giggled. “Yes Sakura Chan, the vampire.”
“He isn’t a vampire.” Sakura mumbled. She knew that for sure. “And how do you know this Sakura Chan?” one of the nurses teased. “I am a nurse. It’s my job to know and besides. Edward is charming and sweet and drop dead (literally) sexy. Kyo is just...” she paused. “Well he isn’t like Edward that is for sure.”

“Not like Edward am I?” Kyo asked as he listened in on the pinkette’s conversation.
Sakura glanced at the door. She felt a presence there. She stalked over to it and swung it forward and as expected she heard a grunt of pain. She emerged from the bathroom and glared down at the pathetic Kyo twitching at her feet. “serves you right for listening in you BAKA!” she grabbed him by the foot and lifted him up, her plan was to drag the pervert back to his hospital bed and strangle him.
“SAKURA! DON’T STRANGLE THE PATIENTS!” just her luck. The Hokage herself walked in on Sakura beating the idiot. “Hokage Sama he was peeking in on the girl’s bathroom and-“
“I do not care! I have a mission for you. Because all the beds are filling up fast, you are going to be taking care of Kyo. He will stay with you.” Then the middle aged woman stormed off before Sakura could plead with her to reconsider. “NOOOOOO!” she yelled and punched a hole in the wall.
End Notes:
pls rate and review! thanks!
Chapter 5 Insanity by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song "what the hell" by Avril Lavigne

I do not own Twilight.
“So you are going to sleep here.” Sakura dimly pointed to the small sofa. “I have an extra pillow and blanket for you. I only have two rules. Don’t touch my ice cream and stay out of my room.” She turned her back on her guest. “And..Uh...if you plan to have a girl over....” she turned back to face him. “DON’T DO IT IN MY HOUSE!” and she stormed in to her room.

“Are you against having sex or something?” Kyo asked that night at dinner. He took a sip of apple juice and almost choked when Sakura was clutching her knife very closely to her. “I am not against it.” Sakura answered almost normally. “I just wouldn’t feel comfortable to walk in to my own home and see your naked ass.” She took a bit of potatoes and clewed slowly. “But what if I have a nice ass...or better yet what if the girl has a nice ass...surely you can’t-“Kyo stopped in mid sentence as he watched Sakura stabbed the table with the knife. “Just don’t do it okay!” she snapped. She took her plate in to the kitchen. Put them in the dishwasher and then retreated to her room.

Kyo smirked. She was the same old Sakura. Maybe he should not have gone so far on the ass thing. He much rather have her. Not some girl who would most likely use him because of his similarities to Edward Cullen of the vampire clan.

About a hour after Sakura retreated to her room. She decided that it would probably be best just to go to bed. She was not really getting anywhere in the book she purchased earlier that day, she was still on the 8th page. When Bella has biology with Edward. Funny, the way he is described in the book is exactly how Kyo would be described, except Edward did not appear to be a clumsy idiot.


Kyo stared at Sakura’s door, he waited for the perfect moment to knock and apologize for having to live with her. He lifted his hand and was about to knock when he heard a shriek of pain.

“MOTHER FUCKER!”

Of course being the charming and temporarily crippled man that he is he opened the door without a second thought to what he would find in there.
Sakura stood in her bra and panties. Holding her foot. She slowly placed her foot back on the ground, still watching the poor Kyo who was nervously backing up in to the kitchen. If looks could kill, Kyo had a hard enough time trying to get away, but with the destructive sakura on his tail. oh this would get ugly....

GAH!!
“BAKA!”
“PERVERT!”

“I-I don’t mean to pry Sakura, but you are still in your underwear and as I man I-“Kyo began. Sakura stopped what she was doing and ran back to her room.

-The next morning-

-BEEEP-

‘All my life I’ve been good
But now
Oooooh
I’m thinking what the hell
All I want is to mess around
And I I I I don’t really care about
If you love me –

Sakura slammed her fist down on the radio and sat up. For some reason she felt like shit. She knew she did not drink anything last night except for apple juice. She swung her legs over to the side of her bed and stood up. She grabbed her work uniform and walked out of her room. She was just about to open the door to the bathroom when the door opened and out walked a very nude Kyo.
Sakura gasped. Her eyes were wide and did not even flinch when Kyo walked past her. She did not even see the cocky smirk that was planted on his face. The only thing she noticed was the bruises she gave him two days ago...were gone. She turned around slightly, trying to hide the embarrassed look on her face and walked up to Kyo.
“S-sit down p-please.” She instructed. The man looked at her in confusion but did what she asked. Roughly, Sakura grabbed Kyo’s arm and inspected it. His arm was still broken but it would heal soon. Then she went to his head and saw that there was nothing she could fix. Then her eyes traveled to his chest. His stupid sexy well toned chest, with his stupid abs and his stupid sexy scar just below his stupid belly button. “Well. This is certainly a change from last night Sakura Chan.”

“Please! I am a nurse, it is my job. Oh and what happened to you just wanting to protect me. So much for that eh. “She ran his hands down his chest and smiled slightly when Kyo’s breathing began speeding up. Sakura thought for a moment. She could really do this. It was something Ino would do, but hey live and learn right. She leaned in closer to him, making sure he got a tiny view of what was down her shirt, her eyes caught his and she left his breath on her lips.

Then she could not take it anymore. She backed away from him. She looked at his red face and started laughing. “Oh Kami, Ino was right. It is fun!”
Sakura felt better after her shower and she was glad when he did not follow her to work. Of course she noticed the glare she received when she left, he apparently did not approve her of leading him on like that.

“It was cruel and unusual punishment.” Sakura told Ino what Kyo had called it. Ino looked at her best friend. “You’ve known the guy for what? A couple of days?”She asked. Sakura nodded. “Yeah and it will only get worse for him if he doesn’t leave me alone. I mean he was nice at the club but he really freaked me out when he said all that stuff and then when he showed up at the hospital yesterday. It is just plain weird that he knows stuff about me and...”She paused, remembering what he said about Sasuke. She choose not to tell Ino about that. “I do not like it one bit.”

“This could be an opportunity for you Sakura Chan.”Angelo suddenly said as he helped Ino with a big box of medical supplies. “Yeah and he could make you forget about your past. What better way to start off in a relationship?” Ino said. Sakura stared at them. “What about making him bow to my womanly charm? Getting him to follow my every command?” Sakura asked. Ino laughed. “Oh you can still do that, but you never know. You might actually fall for him.” Ino agreed.

Angelo rolled his eyes. “Men CAN be equally seductive you know.” He said as Ino gave Sakura more tips. “They can...but some suck at it.” Ino said. “I can seduce any man just as well as you can Ino.” Angelo blurted out. Ino giggled. “Angel, darling, I have no doubt about that.” Sakura saw the grin on Angelo’s face. “But I bet you can’t seduce Neji Hyuuga!” Ino suddenly yelled. Angelo’s grin disappeared, he crossed his arms. “I have a boyfriend.” He stated. “Hai Angelo, but I am pretty sure Kakashi will want to put a bet in.”
“Put a bet in about what?”
The three turned and saw Kakashi. He waved at the two girls and then jumped down from the window ledge and pulled Angelo close to him, kissing him passionately. Ino and Sakura stared. What a day. First, she saw Kyo’s parts and then she is frozen in front of two men making out. Both women tilted their head to the side then things started to get rough between the two men. Ino was giggling. Sakura on the other hand waved her hands frantically in the air.
“STOP!”
Kakashi and Angelo pulled apart. Ino glared at Sakura. “Party popper.” She mumbled.
“Oh that’s right you said something about a bet.”Kakashi suddenly said.
Angelo shook his head pleading Ino silently. The blonde woman smirked. “I bet Angelo he would not be able to seduce Neji Hyuuga.”
“No one can seduce Neji Hyuuga.” Sakura said unexpectedly. “It’s a known fact the man is oblivious to all things nude and female...or in the case Angelo.” Everyone looked at her. “At least that is what Ten Ten told me.” she laughed weakly. “Angelo can seduce him.” Kakashi said. Angelo’s eyes went wide. “Kakashi!” he exclaimed and swatted his arms. “I don’t want to seduce Neji Hyuuga.” He pouted. Kakashi smiled. “Okay then let us make this even.” He said looking around at everyone. “I bet SAKURA cannot seduce Neji Hyuuga and my Angel can.”
The Pinkette who had been trying to escape the supply room stopped in her tracks. “EHHHHHHHHHH.”
“YOU ARE ON!” Ino yelled. She shook hands with Kakashi and Angelo and went over to Sakura. “Don’t worry forehead. YOU CAN DO IT!” she said all smiley.
“I HATE YOU PIG!”

When Sakura arrived home she was again in a pissed off mood. How could Ino do that to her, wait it was not only Ino but also her own sensei. She felt bad for Angelo too. If it was not for her woman pride (I am woman hear me roar.) or whatever Ino said to chant every night before bed. How in the world was she supposed to take care of a idiot, do her hospital shifts, get to know Neji Hyuuga well enough to be able to seduce him. Oh and what if she succeeds, than what? Does she laugh and leave the poor man with blue balls? He would hate her forever that was for sure. She never saw Neji Hyuuga as a possibility. She was still a virgin how was she going to be ready for this. All the thoughts that clouded Sakura’s head were giving her a huge headache.

“Is something stressing you out Sakura Chan?” Kyo asked during dinner. Sakura peered at him. “No!” she snapped. “Why?” Kyo pointed to the table. “Um..Well...you kind of...” he tried to explain. Sakura looked down. ‘Oh this is just peachy.’ There was food and apple juice all over her. Her white shirt was completely transparent and she was not wearing a bra.

“Why is this happening to me?” Sakura yelled as she stormed to her room. Kyo raised a brow. “She is acting very strange. I wonder if its her time of the month.”
End Notes:
pls rate and review! thanks!
Hope you enjoy!

**I might be wrong about what page Bella has Biology with Edward. I'm not entirely sure.**
Chapter 6 Kyo's confession by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“I have to WHAT?” Sakura yelled at Ino as they were walking down by the lake. Ino glared. “Keep your voice down!” she warned. “But I don’t know the first thing about pole dancing Ino. “ Sakura pleaded her friend to reconsider. “You want to win this thing don’t you?” Ino asked. Sakura waved her hands in front of her face. “I didn't even want to do this in the first place.” Sakura snapped. “But you don’t want to lose to a man.” Ino read her mind. “Angelo is gay. He doesn’t mind seducing a sexy man like Neji Hyuuga.” The blonde added. Sakura crossed her arms. “Why Neji Hyuuga?” she asked. “Because he is bi and it seemed fair to choose someone who like men and women.” Ino explained. Sakura threw her hands in the air. “I am going to lose.” She wailed. Ino shook her head. “No you’re not. All you have to do is act all sexy and get Neji to want to have sex with you.” She told the Pinkette. Sakura continued to wail. “Does it not come to your mind that I have NEVER had sex before? I do not want to lose it to Neji Hyuuga thank you very much.” She was crying very loud. Ino would not be surprised if someone heard her. She would not be surprised if Neji himself had heard her. “You don’t actually have to have sex with him Sakura. Just make him think you will.” Ino explained. “Right and what if..hm..I don’t know he doesn’t take no for a answer. What if I turn him on so much that he loses control and...” she didn't want to finish the sentence. “Whoa girl. Neji Hyuuga would never rape you.”
“Actually I was thinking along the lines of what if he is so good looking to me at that time and I can’t help but sleep with him and then well I win the bet but he gets hurt.” Sakura was seriously jumping to conclusions. She didn't know what to do. “Listen Sakura, if you sleep with Neji. It will be a one night stand. Men usually do not mind something like that. If you don’t want a one night stand then tell him that.”

Ino was making sense but at the same time, she was not. Sakura thought Neji was a nice good-looking person, but he was not her type. He reminded her of Sasuke and she did not need to be reminded of him. “Where are we going anyways?” Sakura asked. It was late and it was dark. Sakura wanted to go to bed. “We are researching the subject.” Ino whispered. “Why are you whispering?” Sakura asked as she peered around her. “Shut up and stay down!” Ino hissed and forced Sakura’s head down so she was not seen. “But Ino-“sakura tried. Ino slapped her hand over Sakura’s mouth.

“Be quiet forehead and look at what is in front of you.” Ino hissed in her ear. Sakura would have bit her but when she saw Neji, training her jaw dropped. He was shirtless, his body flexed and moved and Sakura could not pull her eyes away. “Like what you see?” Ino asked. Sakura only glared. “Not fair Ino.” She snapped. “I do not want to seduce Neji Hyuuga.”
“would you rather him seduce you?” Ino asked, before Sakura had time to register what the pig asked, she was pushed out in to the clearing. She tried to go back in to hiding by Neji already spotted her.
“Sakura san, what are you doing here?” he asked. He didn't bother putting back on his shirt. Sakura gulped. “I was looking for..my...um...um...” she struggled for the word. How in the world was she going to get out of this one.

“Found it!” Ino yelled. She came in to the clearing and threw something at Sakura. Neji raised a brow. “are those panties?” he asked amused. Sakura gasped. “w-what?” she shook her head and the item fell to the ground. Neji picked it up. He smirked. “Why were you looking for these?” he asked. To Sakura’s horror Ino jumped to Sakura’s aid. “Sakura and her boy toy were having some fun here and she lost them.” She piped up. Sakura turned slowly to give Ino a death glare. “Really?” Neji asked.
Sakura was about to protest when Ino jumped in again. “That’s right. The never shy, sex loving Sakura Chan!” she patted Sakura on the back. “But unfortunately the scum bag who she was with found someone with bigger fuller breasts. “ Ino shook her head in dismay. “I think they’re fine. What do you think Neji Kun.” This was probably the worst thing that happened to Sakura that week. Her top was suddenly pulled up and she was revealed. Out in the open, in front of Neji the damn shinobi who could not be seduced. Neji cocked his head to the side. “You shouldn’t do such a thing Ino.” He told her and looked away. Sakura was actually insulted and she let her inner self get the better of her. “Too small for you Neji Hyuuga?” she demanded. Neji stared at her, unfazed by her outburst. “Well just you wait Mr Stick up his butt. I’ll show you just how sexy I can be and I will WOW you!” Sakura yelled and stormed off. Ino and Neji stared after her. Ino laughed uncomfortably. “Here you can keep these.” She said and threw the panties at Neji and then took off after Sakura.

Neji shrugged, threw the panties over his shoulder and continued training. ‘what the hell was that about?’ he wondered.

“Sakura! That was awesome!”Ino exclaimed when the two walked inside Sakura’s apartment. Sakura looked around for Kyo. He was lying on the couch, sleeping. She turned to Ino. “What was I supposed to do? Let him insult my body?” she took the ice cream out of the freezer and handed Ino and spoon. “I don’t know what came over me.” she said as she took a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream. “Your womanly instincts.”Ino said. “So what are you going to do to act all sexy?” she asked. Sakura shrugged. “Not sure. I just yelled it. I have to find some dummy who is easy.” They both looked towards Kyo. “Perfect.” They said in union.

Sakura got up and walked towards Kyo. The way he was sleeping it was easy to sit on him. She did just that, she straddled his legs and poked his cheek. “Hey dummy, wake up.” She poked him again. No response. She rolled her eyes and glanced back at Ino. “Tell him you’re naked.” Ino suggested. “But I’m not.” Sakura said. Ino nodded. “He doesn’t know that.” Sakura leaned in towards Kyo. She licked her lips before moving closer to his ear. She shifted her body so that she was comfortable. “Kyo Kun...” she whispered in a sexy voice. “wake up.” Kyo stirred in his sleep. He moved and Sakura let out a squeal, she lost her balance and fell right on him. Her breasts were in his face. Kyo moved his head and let out a huge snore. ‘Oh brother’ Sakura thought. She sat back up. “Kyo wake up.” She yelled and smacked him in the face.
His eyes opened and he saw Sakura looking down on him. She was on top of him! Why? He did not know. “This is a dream right?” he asked loudly and Sakura nodded. “Yes Kyo Kun.” She said sweetly. “This is a dream.” Kyo licked his lips as his eyes darted to Sakura’s chest. He lifted one hand and reached out. If she was going to hit him, she would have already done it by now. He was safe.

His hand moved closer to her chest, Sakura was fighting the urge not to hit him. From the corner of her eye, she noticed Ino was not there. ’bitch’ she thought. Sakura waited for the man to grope her. She would put up with it because he thought it was a dream and then it would not have to be awkward afterwards. He would not expect more and she would not be stuck with someone she did not want. Kyo then did something that Sakura did not expect him to do, he pulled her closer and kissed her.

“Sakura Chan...” he whispered against her lips. “There
is something I have to tell you...something that you have to know. Only...I’m scared to say it in reality because you might hate me afterwards.” He moved his head so that they made eye contact. “I love you...I have for a very long time...”

“You can’t love me.”Sakura said automatically. “You do not know me.”

Kyo nodded. “I do know you.” He said smiling. “And I want to know more.” He looked away. “That is if you’ll let me.” Sakura just stared at him. She should really tell him that this was not a dream, but it was so hard to understand him. How did he know her? How did he know about Sasuke? It was so strange. “Tell me what else you know about me Kyo Kun.” Sakura said softly. She had to know more. She just had to figure it out.

“I’ll tell you right now, I’m not a stalker. I just watched you train and watch you grow. It killed me to see you cry over that Uchiha. He did not deserve you back then. He certainly does not deserve you now.”Kyo said firmly. Sakura glared. “Who are YOU to tell me who does and does not deserve me?” she demanded. Kyo blinked. Why was she getting mad? It was his dream, she should be flattered.

“I wish to be something more than just your room mate Sakura Chan.” Kyo replied with a grin. “I wish to be yours.” Sakura was starting to get creped out. He was sounding more obsessive than in love with her. She got off him. “I can’t.” She said. “You’re not my type. “She told him. “And I’m already dating someone.” She blurted out without thinking.

Kyo blinked furiously. Ok so this really was not a dream. She tricked him in to believing it was. Why would she do that? “You’re dating someone?” he repeated. Sakura nodded slowly. “Yes. I am.” She responded. “May I ask who?” Kyo sounded upset. Sakura swallowed hard. She did not think of that before.

“Neji Hyuuga.” Ino popped out of nowhere. Kyo stared. “That’s right. She is with the man who has it all.” She turned to Sakura. “Isn’t that right Sakura?” she smiled at the pink haired woman. Sakura did not know whether to thank Ino or strangle her. “Prove it.”Kyo snapped without thinking. “Bring him here.” Sakura crossed her arms over her chest. “Who are you to demand this of me eh? Why should I have to prove it to you? You are just my patient.” She flared up. Kyo nodded. “True I do not have much of a right, but you and I both know Sakura that there is more to us than just patient and nurse.” He stood up and walked to the door and left. “Be back later.” He called over his shoulder.

“what did he mean by that?” Ino asked. Sakura threw her arms up in the air. “I don’t know!!”
End Notes:
Pls rate and review! Thanks!
Chapter 7 Terror by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Narutp
Sakura set out early the next morning. Ino was kind enough to take her shift. She had to find Neji Hyuuga and let him know that he was not officially, officially her boyfriend. She wondered how she would tell him. She also wondered if he would laugh in her face. The only thing left to do was make a confession. Sakura’s insides started to boil. The last time she made a confession it was to Sasuke. She told him that she was in love with him and that she would do anything for him. To say those words now to Neji Hyuuga when she barely spoke to him would be just plain stupid.
She found him with Ten-Ten and Lee and Gai sensei. She waved to them. Lee and Neji were sparring , Ten-Ten was watching, she looked as if she was mesmerized by Neji...or was it Lee. Sakura waved to Ten-Ten, the mousy haired girl bounced up and ran to meet her. “Sakura! What are you doing here?” she asked excitedly. “J-just wanted to say hi.” Sakura replied. They walked back to where Ten-Ten was sitting and stared chatting in a low voice.
“Isn’t he beautiful?” Ten-Ten sighed as she watched Neji..or was it Lee? Sakura gulped. “Neji is good looking.” She admitted. Ten-Ten turned to her and giggled. “I’m talking about Lee.” Sakura’s eyes widened. “I thought you and Neji-“Ten-Ten shook her head. “Nope. He did not seem interested. Therefore, I went for Lee. He is kind and sweet and he actually pays attention when I talk about weapons. He is so great...I think I might love him.” Ten-Ten sighed and placed her head in her hands to stare again. “So...um...I can have Neji?” Sakura asked suddenly. Ten-Ten laughed. “Sure...and good luck with that!” Ten-Ten stood up. “I mean it....he’s dumber than a turtle on his back when it comes to women.” Sakura couldn't help but groan. ‘peachy’
Sakura stayed for a few moments more after Ten-Ten switched with Neji to spar against Lee. Neji walked towards her and sat down. He did not say a word. Sakura glanced at him a couple of times. It was odd; he did not look at her at all. She wore a nice yellow sundress that showed off her curves. WAIT! Was he gay? Sakura took the chance. She turned to look at Neji.
“Neji Kun?” she whispered sweetly. Neji did not seem to hear her. “Neji Kun.” Sakura whispered again and still no response. “Will you look at me?” Sakura snapped loudly and that was when the Hyuuga turned his head. “Sakura san...is there something you want?” he asked. Sakura nodded. “Yes Neji Kun.” She answered. She placed her hand on his leg. Neji looked at her hand and then back at her. “What is it?” he asked unfazed. “Kiss me.” Sakura whispered. She was really close to him now. She leaned in and closed her eyes.
She waited and waited and waited.
“No.”
Sakura opened her eyes and glared at him. “Excuse me?” she demanded. “What did you say?” Neji turned towards her again. “I said no. “He replied. Sakura took a deep breath. Not only was this man rude but it was mean too. Why did he say no? ‘HE IS IMMUNE TO BE SEDUCED!’ Inner Sakura yelled. “Yeah but why?” Sakura demanded. “I am not some toy you can play around with Sakura San and I will not be called a fool.”
The words that came out of Neji’s mouth seemed to make sense to her. He was right. He was not a toy and it was horrible of her to ask such a thing. He may have been harsh but his words made her understand. She would have to forfeit the bet and tell Kyo the truth. “I am sorry Neji Kun...” Sakura said standing up. “I was stupid and rude and I did not know what I was thinking.” She turned to go. “And I am sorry I lied to you last night. I did not have sex with a boy toy last night. I guess I was just making up a excuse to see you.” It was true in a way, Ino told him that so she would see that it was impossible but make it possible, see past the weakness. Obviously, panties had no effect on Neji Hyuuga.

She walked away without another word. No looking back now.

Ten-Ten and Lee ran over to Neji. “What was that about?” Lee asked. Neji stared after Sakura. “I think Sakura might have just confessed to me.” he was confused about it himself. The pink haired girl was revealed to him last night and then she demanded for him to kiss her. If he did not know better, she was confessing to him. “Really? That is wonderful Neji Kun!” Lee exclaimed and he jumped up and down with Ten-Ten. The mousy girl stopped. “What do you feel for her?” she asked in sakura’s defence. Neji shrugged. “I do not know. I guess I’ll have to find out for myself.”
Sakura walked in to the hospital feeling very stupid. Not only did she just embarrass herself in front of Neji Hyuuga, she probably got him to hate her as well. She would never win the bet now. She would be forced to tell Kyo the truth now, thus hearing his mouth going on about how he loves her and whatnot.
“So what happened?” Ino asked when she saw Sakura walk in to her office. “Not now Ino.” Sakura snapped. “Oh you are telling me right now.” Ino snapped back. “Because I took your shift and-“
“Alright!” Sakura said loudly. “I get it.” she took a deep breath. “He refused to kiss me.” she mumbled before she could stop herself. “What?” Ino gasped. “Why?” Sakura hesitated before answering. She looked down at the floor. “He said he didn't want to be used as a toy.” She admitted. Ino pulled her in to a hug. “It’s okay Sakura. He is just a jerk. He doesn’t know what he is missing.”

The day went by slowly for Sakura. It seemed like all her patients were in a bad mood and she had to watch all the other nurses’ smile and laugh with their patients. It was only when there was a half a hour left of her shift that things started to look up. “What a long day you’ve had.” A middle-aged ninja said as Sakura looked at his arm. “You look as if you have something on your mind.” He mused. Sakura did not answer. “Oh that’s alright dear. A young hot nurse like you would not want to tell middle aged man her secrets I am sorry to have said anything. “His eyes shifted to look out the window. Sakura smiled to herself. “If that’s all you need sir, I am going to tend to my other patient.” She walked out when she did not get a response. “Alright then, goodnight.” She walked to the other end of the hall. This was the quarters where the alcoholics stayed. Usually she visited this room on Fridays, but because Ino took her shift that morning, she decided she would take Ino’s shift that night.
“Hey! It’s the hot nurse.” One of the men shouted when Sakura entered the room. She rolled her eyes when they began staring. Truth was, she was very uncomfortable with them all staring and she did not know what they would do. The nurses hated this quarter because of all the lunatics that were in this room. Apparently it was the time to bond and talk about their problems. The tall doctor was busy with several of the patients, so sakura had to deal with some on her own.
“Please keep your hands to yourself sir.” Sakura gritted her teeth when someone attempted to grab her. “But you’re so pretty miss.” The man said. Sakura pulled out of his grasp. “Pretty or not, it doesn’t give you to right to touch me.” Sakura snapped. She had to go through thirty minutes of repeating herself. She was extremely happy to leave.
Sakura sighed with satisfaction when she felt the warm breeze on her face, her shift was done, Kyo would be out for the night, and he left her a message on her cell phone that afternoon. Something about hanging with a friend. Pffh...Who cares? As sakura walked home, she hummed to herself. A lullaby her mother used to sing to her when she was a little girl. She didn't remember the name of it, just some of the words. It calmed her on work days like this.
“Hey baby.” A voice behind her made her jumped. She did not have time to grab a kunai from her belt. “Why are you out so late at night?” The person came from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. She could tell whoever he was...he was big. He felt strong too. “Let me go.” Sakura hissed as she struggled to get away. No such luck. Then a second man came in front of her. “You look mighty sexy in your nurse’s uniform.” He mumbled leaning close to her. “Is it under that long sweater you have on?” he began pulling at her sweater. “Stop it.” Sakura gasped as the man behind her squeezed her tighter.
“No way beautiful. We are going to have our fun.” The man in front of her purred. Sakura felt the tears welling up. Why was not she able to move. Normally she would have beaten these people in to the ground, but her energy was failing. Her legs were giving in on her. Her breath was slowing down and before she knew it, her world went dark.

“Sakura Chan...wake up.”
Sakura stirred in her sleep. She felt someone next to her. Her eyes fluttered open. “w-where am I?” she muttered as she tried to sit up. “Ow..” her head was spinning. “You shouldn’t move Sakura Chan.” The person next to her advised. Sakura turned her head. Her eyes widened. “Kyo..”
“Those men...”Kyo said in a low voice. “They were going to take advantage of you. They sucked out your Chakra, weakening you...” he gently moved the hair from Sakura’s face. “I took care of them.” He stood up, his eyes never leaving Sakura’s face. “How are you feeling?”
Sakura shook her head. “I’m fine. Kyo, what did you do to them?” she asked. Kyo frowned. “I took care of them.” He said again. “They were going to...”he paused. “I couldn't let them...”he looked at her, his eyes were different. Dangerous. Sakura sat up more. “What did you do?” she demanded more firmly. “I taught them a lesson they will not soon forget. “Kyo replied. He sat back down and took Sakura’s hand. “Join me for breakfast?” he asked. Sakura gulped. “I-I’m not hungry.” She managed to get out of bed. “Where am I by the way?” she asked. “Well Sakura Chan...I brought you some place safe.” Kyo told her. Sakura backed away from him. “Why are you doing this?” she asked. Kyo continued to frown. “Doing what Sakura Chan?” Kyo asked with a serious face, as if he did not know what she was talking about. “You’re acting differently Kyo...” Sakura explained. Kyo shook his head. “I’m acting normally Sakura Chan...Only with more confidence.”
“I-I have to go.” Sakura said. She pulled on her socks and went to open the door. It was locked. “Kyo, why is the door locked?” she turned to see him staring at her. “You’re not going anywhere Sakura Chan....it’ll be you and me...”he laughed at her horrified face. “Oh at least after we kill Sasuke...”

Sakura gasped. “Kill Sasuke? W-what are you talking about? Who the hell are you?” she felt some of her energy coming back to her. Kyo laughed. “Oh you don’t know? Sasuke is the only person that stands in my way of getting you.” He cornered her against the wall. Funny how he seemed so much bigger now. Stronger too. What was he thinking? “Sasuke is out of my life. He has been for six years.” Sakura snapped. “What gives you the right to decide something like that? I do NOT want to be with you Kyo.” She struggled against him, trying her best to get free. How was this happening?
Kyo chuckled. “You do not have a choice my little blossom....” he suddenly transformed in to something small. Sakura’s eyes widened. A weasel? Then he suddenly turned in to a man...’Oh no...He isn’t...’
Chapter 8 Bribery by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“Itachi Uchiha...” Sakura snarled. She tried to grab a kunai from her pouch. The man turned and chuckled. “Very good Cherry blossom...you caught on...” he walked slowly towards her. “You are a very special woman Sakura Chan...to the leaf village...to Naruto...to my Otouto.” He smiled evilly. “I see why they treasure you so much...”he looked at her up and down. “You’re a beauty...and you’re strong.” He rubbed his jaw. “All those times you punched me...” he chuckled again. “You have all that it takes...” he walked closer to her. “You have all the qualities.” Sakura continued to glare. She did not give a damn that Itachi Uchiha was hot and sexy. He was evil and only Kami knew what he was up to. “Why are you doing this to me?” Sakura hissed. “What is your goal in kidnapping me?”


Itachi laughed. He laughed and laughed. Sakura glared at him. “What the hell is so funny?” she demanded. She still could not move. “My dear blossom. You were not kidnapped. The leaf handed you over to me.” and he laughed again at the terrified look at Sakura’s face. “Liar!” she yelled. “I do not lie.” Itachi said firmly. Sakura snorted. “Yeah right. The leaf wouldn’t hand me over to a freak like YOU!” she yelled and struggled more against the chakra. “You have that fire about you Sakura....”Itachi told her. “Something I hope will pass on to our children.”
Sakura stared. “O-our C-children?”Then she burst in to uncontrollable laughter. Her sides were hurting and tears were pouring from her eyes. “Itachi Uchiha, stop kidding around! You are a riot!” the man did not seem to be amused. He walked across the room to her and glared at her. “I do not kid around.”
“I don’t bear children for conceded pricks. I guess we’re on the same page.” Sakura dared to snap. Itachi eyes flickered to her lips. “We’ll see.” He closed the space between them and claimed her lips in a kiss. Sakura wiggled under him, trying to move her face away from his. Sakura bit hard now on Itachi’s lip. The man jumped away. “Feisty.” He mumbled.
“I guess I have no choice.” Itachi released Sakura from the chakra hold and firmly wrapped his hand around her wrist. She would not be able to get away. “I am going to show you something.” He dragged her down out the door and down the hall and then he forced her to walk down a flight and stairs. “Let me go you bastard!” Sakura yelled. Itachi smirked. “My parents were married when they had me thank you very much.” Then he pushed her through a big door. She fell to the hard ground.
“Otouto, you have a visitor.”
Sakura gasped. The man that was chained up to the wall looked up at Itachi. His eyes red with anger. “Why the long face Otouto. Are you not happy to see the woman who will bare my children?”
The question made Sasuke’s eyes shift to Sakura. “Sasuke kun?” Sakura said softly looking up at him. “Your brother has the crazy idea that I will sleep with him. Can you PLEASE tell him I would rather kiss Rock Lee then-“Sakura didn't finish her sentence because Itachi was over at Sasuke’s side with a kunai to his throat.
“Is that how you truly feel Sakura Chan?” Itachi asked. “Because I could end my otouto’s life right now while you watch and then take you by force.” He chuckled. “Oh...I could make my Otouto watch me tragically scar the only woman who has ever truly cared for him and then end his miserable life.”
Sakura started to weep silently as she watched the horror in front of her. She never saw Sasuke so torn. He looked so angry and so sad at the same time. Slowly, Sakura got to her feet.
“I’ll do it.” She said firmly. She suddenly felt a weight off her shoulders. She still loved Sasuke...how could she ever pushed that feeling aside. “What was that?” Itachi asked. Sakura took a deep breath. She took off her ninja headband and threw it to the ground. “I-I’ll do anything you want..just please..let Sasuke go...”
“Is that the only thing you wish Sakura Chan...is for your precious Sasuke kun to be let go...do you not wish to heal him?” Itachi asked. He was behind Sakura holding her tightly to his body. “I-I’ll h-heal him...” Sakura whispered. Itachi sighed and released her. “Fine...but hurry up.” He headed for the door. “I placed your medical supplies on the table over there. “He pointed to a dark corner. “I will be back for you in a hour MY cherry blossom.” He left without another word.
Sakura collapsed to the floor and started crying. The tears fell down her cheeks and it felt as though it would never stop. She looked up at Sasuke. “You...” she got to her feet and walked over to him. “You’re stupid for agreeing.” Sasuke suddenly said. He did not even look at her. “You do know he is manipulating you. He does not plan to touch you in any way.” His voice was low. Sakura looked at him. “That’s good me for isn’t it?” she snapped. Sasuke did not look at her. “You could at least say thank you!” Sakura snarled. “I would have done ANYTHING FOR YOU and now that I’m here saving your sorry ass all you have to say for yourself is I’M STUPID!” she smacked him. “God! I am stupid all right! I am stupid for loving you! But I do!” she smacked him again. “I guess I’ll be stupid forever...because bad habits die hard.”
“Sakura...” Sasuke said after five minutes of silence. “You should not love me.” He looked up at her. “I do not deserve it.” Sakura just glared. “Oh you think?” she began to clean the wounds on Sasuke’s arms. “Why is he still alive Sasuke kun?” she asked. “He stole my chakra. He killed my team. I was powerless Sakura.”
Sakura sighed. “After all these years, the great Sasuke Uchiha finally realizes that he is only human.” She leaned in towards him and placed a small kiss on his lips. “I only wish you would have realized it six years ago.” She began healing his right arm. “Then maybe you would be happy right now.” She sighed and he stayed silent. Then she began healing his chest. “Wow Sasuke kun...I have to say...after all these years.. the training you’ve done...it has paid off...you have a nice body.” What was she thinking when she blurted that out?? “So now that you are healed you are free to go.” She stood up. He just stood there. “what are you waiting for? Leave already.”
“I’m not leaving without you.” Sasuke said. ‘NOW he chooses to be charming. What a moron.’ Inner Sakura fumed. “I made a deal with Itachi. You have to leave before he kills you. Please do not let me sacrificing my virginity to your brother be a waste.” What the hell was she blabbering about. Why couldn't she stop talking. “Who knows...maybe he’ll be a good lover....or maybe.” She sniffed back a sob. “He’ll suck...and....and...oh..god I’ll have to live with that.” Sakura mused.
Sasuke was staring at her. “You’re a virgin?” he asked. Did he hear anything ELSE, she said? Sakura nodded. “Y-yes...I was saving myself for some hot eye candy I’d meet when I’m twenty two. He would have a puppy named Powder and his eyes would be deep green like mine. It would be the perfect romance expect he is really a prince and he has run away from his fiancé that has a long nose and is really a man, not that there is anything wrong with that...except Jacob (XD) is straight. “ she nodded remembering what the fortune teller told her a couple of years ago.
“I do not understand...who is Jacob?” Sasuke asked. “No time!” Sakura said as she shoved him out the door. “You need to leave.”
“But-“ Sasuke tried. Sakura glared at him. “Sasuke Uchiha! You will leave the premises this INSTANT!” and she pointed to the door. “FINE!” Sasuke yelled back, he stormed to the door.
End Notes:
please read and review.

***This chapter was hard to write because I had some writer's block. pls tell me if there is something I need to change or improve on. thanks!****
Chapter 9 act now ask questions later by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own Twilight or Edward T_T
Itachi was waiting for her in the kitchen at the top of the stairs. “My brother left?” he asked. Sakura nodded. She whipped the tears that had fallen on the way back. “I am sorry if this is inconvenient for you Sakura Chan.” Itachi said quietly. Sakura snorted. “Oh now you decide to be soft hearted. Well it is too late for that.” She turned away from him. “I only agreed to save Sasuke Kun.” She told him. “I am not attracted to you at ALL.” She did not exactly lie, but when you think about it really, who wasn’t attracted to Itachi Uchiha. Sure he is a missing nin..but a hot one at that...no?

“Looks like she told you Itachi un.”

Sakura jumped when a blonde man walked in. “Ah I’ve seen this chick before...she is a medic kunochi...un.” he looked her over. “So she is going to be baring your children un....she can have my children any day un..” he smirked. Sakura glared. Itachi pushed the blonde man in to the wall and held him there. “She is MINE.” he hissed. “Do NOT touch her.”

“Man Itachi you really are a possessive prick.” Sakura stated. “Too bad you are going to have to work hard to get ALL OF ME.” she said and sat down. She crossed her legs and smiled widely when the two men just stared at her. “Why the sudden charge of heart Sakura Chan?” Itachi asked. “You look like you are comfortable. “He pointed out.

Sakura nodded. “You set Sasuke free to get me didn’t you...”she mumbled. “So I am holding out my part of the deal.” All the time she spent thinking of things to say, the words were just popping out of her mouth. She didn't know if her plan, whatever it was, was going to work but she just had to try...if it meant sleeping with a overly possessive cocky rude jerk who was completely aware of how sexy he was, she would do it. After all...she did have to seduce someone ...who would be a better practice target...

“You traded Sasuke Kun for sex? Good job Itachi!” Another voice interrupted the conversation. Sakura noticed that it was Kisame from the hidden Mist. “Good choice. She is a fine piece of ass.” He looked Sakura up and down. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Sakura mused when she saw the look on Itachi’s face. He was glaring at Kisame. “What? Itachi and I go back. We’re cool right?” he looked at Itachi for reassurance but only got a kick in the face. “Haven’t you ever learned never to never pick a woman over your best friend Itachi?”He rubbed his face. “She isn’t just a woman Kisame. She is the woman that will mother my children!” he sounded offended at what Kisame said. The shark nin looked at Sakura. “Really? Itachi? A father? ...whoa sweetheart...Itachi does not really like kids...look what he did to his own brother...”

“I can take care of myself thank you very much. I do not need a shark man to tell me who to father my children. If it was my choice, Itachi would not be on my list but because I am a stupid girl in love with a moron. I have gotten myself in to a situation that I cannot escape so I will just deal. I will pop out three or four kids and leave Itachi with them. He will regret his decision when he sees that having children is not all fun and games. He will have to work to feed those children and-“Kisame held up a hand. “I lost you at ‘pop out kids’ I’m more about the details before the popping “he told her. Sakura rolled her eyes. “You have a one track mind.”
Tobi walked in. “Kisame has always been that way Sakura Chan.” he said.

“So when you going get busy un so we know not to bother you?”The blonde man asked Itachi.

“Do not ask me such questions Deidara.” He said in a serious tone. “When we are busy, I assure you, you will know.” He smirked. All the men laughed.

Sakura thought for a moment blushed deep red and then glared at them. “I-I will not!” she folded her arms over her chest. “You’ll be lucky to get a peep out of me.” she said stubbornly. “How would know Sakura Chan?” Itachi asked. “You haven’t been with A Uchiha man before. How do you know I can’t make all your desires come true?” he was behind her whispering in her ear. His breath tickled her neck. She made a ‘humph’ sound and turned her face so he could not kiss her. He stepped away. “Very well...”he said moving to the other side of the room. “I guess I’ll just have to wait.”

“What is with this chick?” Kisame whispered to Itachi. “First she says she’ll do it and then she rejects you in front of us...”he sighed. “That is bad luck isn’t it Itachi....you thought you finally got the girl.” Kisame mused. Itachi twitched, glaring at him. “...but she still loves your stupid little brother...that must suck for you...knowing that when she’s doing you...she’ll see his -aahhhhhh!”

BOOM!

Kisame crashed in to the wall on the other side of the room. He slid to the floor, and mini swords danced above his head. “owwww.”
“Fool!” Itachi yelled. “How dare you say that to me...she wouldn’t....she couldn't...” he looked down. Was Itachi going to cry? He looked around at Sakura. “You wouldn’t do that right?” he asked. “I have no intension of doing anything of the sort.” Sakura put her hands on her hips. “Who says I’d think of Sasuke? Just because I love him does not mean I would picture him when having sex with another man. What kind of person would do something like that?”

Everyone turned to Kisame. The shark nin looked up. “What? I was 16 and that bitch was UGLY!”

Sakura rolled her eyes and turned to Itachi. “I’m tired, do you have a room for me to sleep in?” she asked. Itachi nodded. “Follow me.” he led her out of the kitchen and down the hall and back to the room she woke up in earlier that day. “Who’s room is this?” she asked. “Ours of course.” Itachi replied. Sakura shook her head.
“No way I refuse.” She crossed her arms over her chest. “I have never shared a bed with a man I am not about to start now. We’re not even dating!”she argued. Itachi chuckled. “We’ll just have to change that now wont we?”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. “I am more than just attracted to you Sakura Chan.” He whispered in her ear. “You make me crazy with want.”
Sakura pulled out of his grasp. “Then you’ll respect my decision when I say I want my own room.” She pointed out. Itachi sighed. He thought for a moment. He really wanted his plan to go well. He wanted Sakura to have his child. He wanted her to love him at least a little bit.

“Fine, you can have my room. I will bunk with Kisame. He won’t mind.”


^&(%%*( Back in Konoha^%&^*&


“Ino, have you seen Sakura Chan?” Naruto asked the blonde kunochi. “She’s gone off to marry some vampire wannabe.”Ino said not even looking up at Naruto. “What? Sakura Chan is marrying a vampire?”Naruto asked very confused. Ino rolled her eyes. “Yes, it’s exactly like that movie twilight. Sakura is going to become a vampire.” When the flower shop was suddenly silent, Ino looked up and realized that Naruto was gone. She sighed and went to the door and looked down the street. “I’LL SAVE YOU SAKURA CHAN!” Naruto yelled as he sprinted down the street.

Ino sighed and sprinted after him. She understood more and more each day why Sakura constantly beat Naruto. “BAKA!” she yelled.

Ino finally caught up with Naruto at the Hokage’s office. “Lady Hokage Naruto is being a idiot I was just-“ she started blabbing. “what are you talking about Ino?” Lady Hokage asked. Ino’ eyes widened. “Uh...”

*SMASH*

“Baaaa chan!!!!”Naruto yelled frantically. “Sakura has run off with a dreamy vampire. She’s getting married and...”

Tsunade sighed. “stop it Naruto. Sakura left willingly. She is happy with Kyo, she didn't want to say goodbye because she knew it would be hard.” She handed Naruto a letter. “She asked me to give this to you.”

Naruto read the letter.

Naruto, I’m sorry i did not say goodbye but I finally found someone to replace Sasuke in my heart. He is wonderful. He is the sweetest most charming, most good looking funniest(better than Sasuke)man I ever met. he is a great kisser(probably better than Sasuke) and he has the nicest ass I’ve ever seen(nicer than Sasukes!!!!!) and i just know he will fill all my desires when it comes to sex. Probably better than Sasuke ever would have. I mean you did see his sword right? Men with long swords have small penises.

Anyways luv ya Naruto Kun!!! Xoxoxo

Your friend Sakura Chan

Naruto was very scared by what he just read. He fell to the ground and started to twitch.
“and You said Sakura gave this to you Lady Tsunade?” Ino asked trying not to laugh at the better. “Her fiancé gave it to me. He said Sakura couldn't bare to say good bye to the best teacher she ever had. Not to mention the person she lives to be half as soon as. Little old me.”
Naruto started laughing.

The door burst open.

“Lady Hokage! Quick you will never guess who is at the village gate!” a Chuunin exclaimed, he was waving his hands frantically. “Who?” lady Hokage asked with a bored voice.
“Uchiha Sasuke!”
End Notes:
pls rate and review! Thanks!!
Chapter 10 think about what you just said by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“Sasuke?” Naruto, Ino and the Hokage yelled. They all raced out of the Hokage’s office fighting to get through the door. “Move your big ass Baaa Chan!!” Naruto hissed. Tsunade stopped squirming. “MY ASS ISNT BIG YOU BAKA!” she yelled and kicked him out the door and out of the building and somehow aimed it perfectly so he landed on his face at the entrance gate to the village. “owww Baaa Chan...”
“Do you have any MEAN comments about my behind Ino?” Lady Hokage fumed. “No Lady Hokage...I think you still as the ass of a thirty year old!”She smiled, but the Hokage glared and kicked her too. “I WAS AIMING FOR TWENTY FIVE!”

“Sasuke! W-why...did you...come back?” Naruto asked staring at the Uchiha who was leaning on the side of the gate for support. “Don’t ask questions Dope...I need to see the Hokage...it’s about.....about...”and then he passed out.
“Get him to the hospital!”
“Sasuke!”Ino gasped when she saw him lying on his face.
“what is the meaning of this Naruto?”Tsunade demanded when she saw Sasuke. “He said he needed to speak to you and then he passed out.” Naruto explained as he picked up Sasuke piggyback style. “I have to get him to the hospital. “and Naruto ran in the direction he came from. Ino and Tsunade looked at each other, sighed and then took off running after Naruto.

“It’s just so sudden, why would he come back on his own?”
“Don’t complain about you idiot!”

“I’m not, I am glad he is back...but Sakura....I feel so bad...that he won’t get to see him...it would have meant everything to her to see Sasuke back and safe in his village.”
“Naruto, Sakura is over Sasuke. She told me herself. She has Kyo now...”
“Don’t say that INO! Sakura loves Sasuke, she always has and she always will....there is something strange about her getting up and leaving us with some stranger who has a six pack and a tight butt.”
Is that Naruto? What is he talking about? Did he say Sakura? What happened?
Why does my head hurt so fucking much....that basterd Itachi...he is going to pay for what he has done... to me...wait ....Sakura....I remember! Sakura stayed with Itachi in exchange for setting me free! He wants her to have his babies...disgusting basterd....no...I won’t let him...I WONT LET HIM HAVE MY SAKURA
“I WON’T LET HIM HAVE MY SAKURA!” Sasuke yelled and sat up in bed. He looked around and noticed several people staring at him. Naruto and Ino, Lady Hokage. “Sasuke! You’re awake!”Naruto cheered. He would have hugged the dope but he needed to speak to the Hokage. “I need to speak with you.” He said looking at Tsunade. “You need to rest.” She replied firmly. Sasuke shook his head. “I don’t have the time to rest! I need to tell you about Uchiha Itachi and his plan to make Sakura Hurono have his babies.” It was probably the strangest thing Ino had ever heard come out of Sasuke’s mouth. “Uchiha Itachi? Sakura? Babies?” Tsunade repeated. “yes Hokage that is correct.”Sasuke replied. “You really do need your rest.”Naruto said shaking his head.
“NO!”Sasuke yelled as they were about to leave the room. “I was captured by Itachi and kept prisoner, he killed my team and sucked my chakra. Itachi posed as Kyo, he tricked Sakura in to trusting him and then he kidnapped her brought her to his hideout and made her choose between him killing me and him letting me go, only if she gives him a heir. NOW, as you know I have set out to kill Itachi this isn’t going to change anything. I plan to still kill him. I don’t know why Sakura agreed to have his kids. I didn't want her to do it. But i thought that if I made it here and got help we can stop Itachi before they do anything. I for one do not want her to sleep with him.”
Everyone was silent. Ino on the other hand was fuming. “So you think you can just show up and expect us to believe that you love Sakura? Do you know how many years she cried over you? Do you really think we believe that she is with your idiot brother? Do you really-““ENOUGH!” the Hokage yelled.
Ino stopped and glanced over at the Hokage. “Sorry Lady Hokage.” Tsunade sighed. “you have every right to be pissed at Sasuke. But we have to believe him, because I believe that he has a point and I made a huge mistake believing that Sakura would just leave.” She tuned to Sasuke. “You have to rest now Uchiha. We will leave in the morning.” She glanced at Ino and Narut. “You two get ready. Call anyone who want to help”
“I have to advise Kakashi and the elders about your return Sasuke.” She added to Sasuke. She left.
Ino was still glaring at Sasuke. She walked up to his bedside and grabbed the collar of his shirt. “If you break Sakura’s heart again Uchiha. I swear to Kami I will kill you myself.” She released him and turned around to face Naruto. “Let’s go. I believe we need Shikamaru and Chouji for this.” She left.
Naruto stared after Ino. “I never have seen Ino that pissed. Sasuke you better keep your promise.” Then he left too.
Sasuke laid away and thought about what happened. What Ino said and what tomorrow would bring. He left like crap for hurting Sakura. What did he know? He was a kid! Sakura had always been more mature than he had been emotionally and he should have taken her seriously when she confessed to him six years ago. He sighed and thought back. It was true, the feelings he felt...sure he thought she was annoying, but he did care for her, he did not know what love was...or he forgot...but the days he spent in Oruchimaru’s hideout made him think about what she said. It went through his mind every single day. As emotionless as he appeared to be, he always tried to remember the Pinkette that told him she loved him.

^%&*((^& Back at Akatsuki Hideout%$$#$#^&

Sakura opened her eyes and looked around the unfamiliar room. She cried herself to sleep the night before and wished it was just a dream. She wished she was back in her small apartment, watching Tv and getting fat on freezer dinners. She wished that Ino would be blabbing on about the great sex she and Chouji have every night. She wished that Naruto were annoying her. She wished Hinata was asking her a question about how to win Naruto’s heart. She would rather be in a different place than be Itachi Uchiha’s prisoner.


Sakura glanced around for some clothes. She noticed her bag. She looked in it and saw some of her clothes. Casual ones. She stripped down to nothing and walked in to the bathroom that was attached to the room. She took a nice warm shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She put on a clean bra and cute panties and was just about to pull on her skirt when the door opened.
“Nice Panties Sakura.”
Itachi, Deidara, Kisame and Tobi were all standing there. Sakura’s face went all white and she let out a violent scream and started throwing everything in the room at the four Akatsuki.
“It’s a woman’s fury!” Tobi yelled, frantically throwing his hands in the air and running back and forth. “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!”
“GRAND DAD ALWAYS TOLD ME THERE IS NO HELL LIKE A WOMAN’S FURY!”
“Maybe that is because he cheated on your grandmother with every other woman.”Kisame mumbled as he dodged a lamp.
Sakura let out one last attack. She punched the ground and the building started to fall apart. “Oi Itachi! Next time you bring home a woman, please make sure she doesn’t have a damn destructive side un..”
Itachi sighed. He just closed the door to his old room and everything went quiet.
“PERVERTS!” Sakura yelled on the other side of the door.
“Un...kunochis....knew this organization was best with men only.”
“What?”Kisame asked. “Dude...are you gay or something?”
Deidara shook his head. “No, I am not gay. I just know that because you walk around naked sometimes that it wouldn't cause a riot if the door opened on you un.”
“and how the hell do you know this?”Kisame demanded.

Deidara sighed. “Because you fucking asshole! You have no respect for others un...and you prance around like you do not give a damn.” He turned on his heel and left the shark man standing there. “Gayyyyy.”Kisame muttered.

“I HEARD THAT UN!”
End Notes:
Pls rate and review!

oh and I love gay ppl so no offense intended.
Chapter 11 Time to be serious by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own E bay
I do not own random folk music
“Kisame, can you pass the salsa please.”Sakura asked for the third time. It was lunch time and Sakura was supposed to be enjoying tacos, but the shark man was ignoring her completely. “Kisame!”Sakura shouted. The shark nin looked up. “what the hell do you want?” he demanded. He looked at his steak. How was he supposed to enjoy his meal if the bitch was nagging me. “Please pass the salt.”Sakura gritted. Kisame shot the salt to her. “anything else princess?” he asked sarcastically. Sakura huffed. “You are so-“ she couldn't finish her sentence because Itachi walked in. She was supposed to act civil. She did after all almost destroy hide out and made Itachi bunk with Kisame.

“Stupid bitch...now I can’t have any females over...it isn’t fair...how is a guy supposed to his thing if his team mate his bunking with him...woe is me.”Kisame was mumbling over and over. Sakura ignored him.

It was quiet for a few moments before a tall man with orange hair and piercings all over his face walked in, along with a blue haired girl. She looked like a porcelain doll. He looked from Itachi to Deidara to Kisame, to Tobi who was gobbling up his food, back to Itachi and then looked at Sakura.

“Who is she?” he practically demanded. Itachi was going to answer when Sakura stood up. “I’m Sakura Hurono. I am going to have Itachi’s children.” She said firmly smiling widely. Kisame spit his food out. Tobi started dancing around the table and chanting, wishing Itachi good luck. “Un..I thought that was a bad dream.”Deidara mumbled.
“As if a woman would come here willingly to live with YOU guys.” Konan spat out. She did not like them at all. She turned her attention to Pein. “Do we HAVE to stay here?” he pouted. Pein nodded. “Yes babe...er I mean yes we have to stay here. We can’t exactly go about villages looking like this.” He pointed to his Akatsuki cloak. Konon rolled her eyes then she turned to Sakura. “Are you really going to have HIS kids?”she asked. Sakura nodded. “Yes. I did it because I love another.” She replied. “So you love another guy, but you are going get hot under the sheets with Itachi?” Pein (out of all people) asked with a raised brow. Sakura giggled quietly. “I doubt anything is going to be hot about it.”

“Sakura, may I speak with you outside for a moment?” Itachi asked, his voice was shaking with something. ‘awww is the wittle weasel mad? Serves him right for peeking on me when I’m changing...serves him right for demanding my virginity....serves him right for being so bloody stupid.’
Sakura nodded and grasped on to Itachi’s sleeve (the way she did to Sasuke...if this didn't piss him off...) “whatever you say....”she trailed off thinking of some embarrassing nickname. “Itachikinnsssss.” Sounded out the ‘kinns’ she heard Ino use it on Chouji when she wanted something. It worked every time.

“What is the meaning of this?” Itachi asked as soon as they were out of earshot. Sakura smirked. “What? Is it surprising to you that a woman like me does not want to have your children. PLEASE Itachi; you have been my enemy since I was a child. I am not some stupid girl that will fall for your looks and not your personality.” She rubbed her forehead. “I did what I had to do for Sasuke
because...”she trailed off. ‘I LOVE HIM’ Inner Sakura yelled. “Because it has been my mission all these years. To find Sasuke to bring him back. I do not know where he has gone...but at least he is free and living.” why did she even bother having this talk with him. “Woman you are confusing the hell out of me.”Itachi growled. “First you agree and then you freak out and completely refused, almost destroying the building, now you’re playing sweet and innocent with the boss man and his lady.” Itachi paced back at forth.

“It is called emotions Itachi. You should try them sometime.” Sakura snapped. Itachi shook his head. “I don’t have any damn emotions. I haven’t for a long time.” He stopped in front of Sakura. “I wish for you to break that habit.” He told her. Sakura stared at him and then laughed. “Just because I fell for your brother doesn’t mean I’m going to fall for you. I won’t be stupid twice.” She stormed off smiling to herself.

“WOMEN!”Itachi yelled as he stormed back into the kitchen. “Who does that bitch think she is? Why the fuck does she mess with me? Why the hell can’t I just move on to another woman and kill off this infuriating pink haired little girl!”

“Somebody likes Sakura.”Tobi whispered to Deidara. They were under the table. Itachi had walked in and started throwing things. It was safe under the table. “I’ve never seen Itachi lose his temper before un.”
“Deidara sempai, will you show me how to get women?” Tobi asked.
“Maybe when you are more mature Tobi un.” Deidara said as he made a clay figure.

“if he hangs out with you it is unlikely to happen.” Konan said popping her head under the table. “You play with play dough.”

Deidara glared. “It’s not play dough un...it’s clay and I am a artist you know un!” Konan nodded. “Oh yes...so artistic the kinder garden teacher must be so proud.” She disappeared. Deidara growled. “Konan! I’m going to get you for that un!” he yelled and tried to get up. He smashed his head on the table. “Damn it Konon!”
“Oh I’m so scared.” Konon rolled her eyes. She was bored and he was vulnerable. He couldn't hurt her. He’d have to answer to Pein if he tried and even then she’d kick his sorry ass.

“I think someone has a crush.” Tobi said in a sing song voice.

“SHUT UP TOBI!” Deidara and Konon yelled.

Sakura paced her room. She was so annoyed with Itachi. Why did he have to be such a conceded fool? She was stuck in this damn place and she did not know how she was going to deal with it. She made a promise that she did not want to keep. She did feel bad about it, but how was she supposed to go through with it? He was not the man she loved.

Sakura flopped on to her bed and gazed out the window. She wished she could be free. ‘Ok...Sakura just take a deep breath...you are a leaf kunochi and you have dealt with being kidnapped before.’ Inner Sakura said. “Yeah but this is different from all the other times...this time I am ALONE.”Sakura told herself. “No one knows where I am...” she buried her face in her hands. “No one is here to help me.”

**)#^^&$# Back in Konoha%$%^*&

I’m coming back for you Sakura...hang on a little longer....Itachi will NOT get away with this....
Sasuke geared up and tried not to worry. He was not sure what went through Itachi’s mind. He was certain he would just use the Pinkette and then kill her once he was done. He did not have the ability to love. He looked down on it as if it was a forgotten emotion. Sasuke shook his head. “I shouldn’t be thinking of things like that.” He said aloud.

“Things like what Uchiha?”

Sasuke looked out his window and saw Ino sitting on the tree glaring at him. “Not going to chicken out are you?” she asked. Sasuke glared back. “I never chicken out of anything.” He replied. “You chickened out when Sakura confessed to you. You just walked away.” Ino pointed out. “I was twelve Ino.” Sasuke pointed out. “What the hell did I know about love?” Ino crossed her arms. “I don’t believe that you love her.” She said. Sasuke nodded. “I understand why you don’t believe me, but I do, and I will prove to Sakura that she is the woman for me.” he turned on his heel and left the room. “I’ll see you later.”
Ino sighed. “It’s a good thing you’re fucking gorgeous Uchiha.”


2 hours later

“Teme! You made it!” Naruto shouted when he saw Sasuke. “Yes dope I made it.” Sasuke replied. “Where is Ino? We have got to head out.”
“Keep your pants on duck butt, I’m here.” Ino’s girly voice caused Sasuke to twitch. He never really like Ino, she was making it hard for him not to just-
“Let’s get going then.” Ino said.
Sasuke glared. “Follow me.” he instructed. It was Ino’s turn to glare. “whatever duck butt.” She muttered to herself.
“Calm down baby.” Chouji whispered to Ino. Ino made a ‘humph’ sound and followed after Sasuke. Chouji sighed and followed her then Shikamaru followed Chouji. “Troublesome.” He mumbled.
“Hey wait up for me!” Naruto called after them.

$#%^&&* Akatsuki Hide out%&^&*(*

Itachi was pacing the hallway, waiting to Sakura to leave her room. “What the hell is she doing in there?” he demanded of no one. “She’s probably crying.” A voice behind him said. Itachi turned around to see Konan. “What do you want?” Itachi asked. “I am answering what you asked out loud. Sakura is probably crying because you are keeping her here against her will and forcing her to have babies with you.” She made a face. “I would cry too.” She began to walk away. Itachi clenched his fists. “could you talk to her for me?” he asked. Konan turned. “What makes you think she’ll talk to me?” she demanded putting her hands on her hips. “You are a woman. Don’t women talk about these things to one another?” Itachi asked, he was trying not to lose his cool. “Yes, but she will probably be saying a lot of mean things about you.” She continued to walk away. Then the thought hit her and she turned around, with a giant smirk on her face. “If there is another woman in this world that wants to insult you I’d love to hear it.” She walked passed Itachi and knocked on Sakura’s door before he could protest against it.

Sakura opened the door to see a blue haired woman smiling widely at her. “Sakura...would you like to talk about your problems and insult Itachi to your heart’s content?” she asked sweetly. Sakura blinked a few times in confusion. She whipped the tears from her eyes and stepped aside to let Konan in. She noticed Itachi was pretending to hide. “Sure Konan. I’d love to.” She said looking right at Itachi. “I have MANY things I’d like to say about that MAN.”
They closed the door in Itachi's face and got started.

Itachi kept out of his hiding spot. He pressed his ear to the door. “I wonder what she has to say about me...” he wondered out loud. “She wouldn’t really insult me would she?” he continued. “I am Itachi after all.” He gave of his hair flips and smiled.

“GOTCHA!” someone yelled and there was a flash.
Itachi jumped away from the door. “w-what?”
Tobi and Deidara emerged from the darkness. “We totally got your hair flip on camera Itachi kun.” Tobi said waving the camera in the air. “Yeah un...all your fan girls will love this. After I post these pictures on E bay we’ll have enough money to open up a art museum un.”
“Give me that!” Itachi warned trying to grab the pictures. “No way. This is our path to a life time supply of Pork rolls.” Tobi said. “Tobi LOVES pork rolls.”

Itachi glared at them both. He started to chase them around the hide out and random folk music started to play.
End Notes:
I know it took a while to post this chapter, I was hoping to get up sooner but I had to deal with personal problems and it interfered. so here it is!!! I hope you like it!!!! Pls rate and review!!
Chapter 12 rescue team by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“So what else can you tell me about Itachi?” Sakura asked. After all she had to say about him. It was Konan’s turn to speak. Konan thought for a moment. “Well I can tell you, out of all the guys, he is the one that brings the least women back.” She told her. Sakura raised a brow. “Really?” she asked. Konan nodded. “Yes, I mean sure he’s good looking and all that but he gives off a vibe that drives women away. He can smile and nod at them and then say something completely stupid to make them change their mind.” They both started laughing.

“So...Itachi doesn’t know how to speak to women.” Sakura confirmed. “He is the silent type if you’ve noticed. He does not say much and with most women, conversation is important.” Konon explained. “He is a very lonely man.”
Sakura took a bite of ice cream. “So, Itachi just needs someone who will basically be silent with him?”She asked. Konan shrugged. “He’s been very grumpy lately; maybe he just needs to get laid.” She shoved some pie in her mouth. “All men are grumpy when there is lack of sex.”
Sakura folded her arms across her chest. “But I don’t want to sleep with him.”

“Find someone who does.” Konan suggested. “You want me to pimp out Itachi?” Sakura asked astounded. Konan held in a giggle. “NO! I am saying that Itachi needs to be with a girl that actually likes him. “She crossed her arms over her chest. “You got to find someone.”

“I don’t know anyone from around here.” Sakura pointed out. Konan nodded and thought for a moment. Konan grabbed her sweater. “Come on I have to show you something.” The two girls left the hideout without a word to the men....

%^&&^ Sasuke...Ino...Naruto..Chouji and Shikamaru#@%^

“It’s this way.” Sasuke told Ino for the third time. The blonde shook her head. “Orange Peako Village is this way.” She argued. “I just came from the Akatsuki’s hideout..it is THIS way.” Sasuke growled. “And I vacationed in the tea village when I was eight and I remember it perfectly. It is THIS WAY.” Ino hissed. “No, it’s this way.” Sasuke snapped. He was losing his patients. “Wanna bet!” Ino snapped back.

“I don’t have time for this. If you want to act like a brat Ino, then do as you wish, but the team and I are going THIS WAY.” Sasuke finally said. He turned to the guys. “Come on.”

Ino glared at all of them. Her eyes rested on her boy friend. “Take one step towards him Chouji...” Ino warned. “And you’ll be peeing through a damn straw.” The blonde was fuming. All because of the stupid Uchiha.

“Troublesome.”Shikamaru mumbled. “Same goes for you Shika.” Ino said sweetly to Shikamaru. “I’ll be sure to tell Temari, you choose Sakura’s heartbreaker....over your sweet cute blonde team mate.”

“You forgot annoying and bitchy.” Sasuke added.
Ino jumped forwards, attempting to rip the Uchiha to treads with her newly manicured hands, but Chouji held her back. “Come on baby...” he whispered to her. “Don’t be stubborn.” Ino made a face. “Humph.” She wiggled out of his grasp and started walking in the opposite direction. “Fine...go that way...but if something in the next town you come across drag you in and tempt you don’t come crying to me.” she stormed off, leaving Chouji to stare after her.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. “She’ll be fine. Let’s move out.”

Chouji glanced at his retreating girlfriend and sighed. ‘she’ll never let me live this down. I am going to have to make it up to her big time’

$^&*&( In Border village^%^&*&

The four boys walked through the village to get some information. Normally they would just be passing through but Shikamaru thought it was best to ask around just in case Akatsuki changed location. They asked in restaurants and in clothing stores, tea and cafe shops, but neither of them found anything.

“Let’s ask in there!” Naruto shouted pointing to a weird looking shop.

“NO! Naruto that’s-“ Chouji, Sasuke and Shikamaru shouted.
“Hey sweetie, how would you like a job?”

Naruto looked up to see a good-looking man in his mid twenties beaming at him. Something Naruto thought was strange. “Sweetie? Job?” Naruto repeated. The man nodded. “yeah doll, one of men just quit because his wife was having a baby. We could use a hot stud like you to come in and tell us what its all about and-“

“Sure I’ll take on any job! Believe it!” Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs.
“COME ON NARUTO!” Sasuke, Chouji and Shikamaru yelled together and they dragged him off.

$#%$^% Ino%^&*&
‘Oh Kami, please don’t tell me Sasuke was right...’ she thought to herself as she made her way through a thorny forest. Ino was extremely pissed. She was tired and hungry and thirsty, her ninja gear was ripped and she hadn’t seen civilization for hours. She had just about enough and was about to scream for help when she spotted something unusual in the clearing.

She heard voices so she stayed low and listened.

“Do you really think pinkie will like it un?” a voice asked.

“She has no choice but to like it. It’s the only thing I found of Konan’s that she might like.” Another voice replied.

“K-Konan wears THIS un?” the first voice asked, completely shocked.

“What do you expect Deidara, she’s a grown woman.” The second replied, slightly annoyed.

“Damn..un...”Deidara sighed. “Itachi...maybe we shouldn’t give this to-“

“Enough already.” Itachi snapped. “and stop hugging it, you’re freaking me out.” He grabbed the article of clothing out of the blonde man’s hands. “Sakura will look stunning.”

In the bushes, Ino could not control her excitement. “I KNEW IT! IN YOUR FACE SASUKE!” she jumped up, throwing her fist in the air. “It looks like we have a visitor.” Itachi said eyeing Ino. “She is a cutie un.” Deidara said. Ino ducked. “oh no they saw me...oh no oh no...”The two men appeared in front of Ino.“You’re coming with us un.” Deidara told Ino.
End Notes:
Pls rate and review! I hope you like it!
Chapter 13 crazy plan, stupid dope and the bold blonde by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own the suite life of Zack and Cody
I do not own Cory in the house

***** If you watch the family channel then you will get it*******
“Sasuke, there still isn’t any sign of Ino. I’m getting worried.” Chouji said looking around. Shikamaru nodded in agreement. “We should look for her.” Sasuke shook his head. “She should have stuck with us.” This time it was Naruto who cut in. “Teme...I am glad you’re back and everything, but Ino is our team mate and even though we have a mission to rescue Sakura we still have to think of Ino, she should go find her. It shouldn’t take too long.”
Sasuke thought and then he shook his head. “You can go find Ino. I have to rescue Sakura. “As captain Shikamaru stepped in. “I have to refuse that request Sasuke. You are to be under surveillance. That’s an order straight from the Hokage herself.” The four boys were sticks in the mud that was for sure.

#$%%^ In the tea village^%&^*&

“Konan, why are we here?” Sakura asked looking around. “It looks like it’s going to rain.” Konan ignored her. “Come on, it’s this way.” She said pulling Sakura along. “What? Where are we going?” Sakura asked. “Don’t worry I know what I am doing.” Konan said.

They arrived at a house with a shrine and went by the back. The place was pretty much deserted. “What is the point of this Konan?” Sakura asked. Konan ignored her and continued to walk ahead. She stopped when she came to a gate. She stood and stared at something in the distance. Sakura stared too. “What exactly are we looking at?” she wondered. “Be quiet.” Konan snapped.

A girl exited the house behind the shrine and began swinging a sword around gracefully. Something she didn't look like she could do at first. The girl was as graceful as a swan and she moved carefully, each step more professional than the previous.

“Miss Yuki...are you are ready to begin?” A large man walked towards her, he also carried a sword. “Hai.” the girl answered. They both bowed.

The fight began. They were both so talented and strong. The young woman looked like she was over powering the large man despite her size.

“wow...she is so cool.” Sakura said. Konan nodded. “she is going to be Itachi’s new girl.” She whispered.

%$&^ The Akatsuki Hideout%^*&*

Ino sat in the chair with her arms folded over her chest, glaring at everyone in the room. They were glaring back. Did they want to burn holes in her head? So she glared harder. She wouldn’t give in to the pressure. She never did, even when her sensei died, she cried, sure, but she had to be strong and now she would be stronger, because she was going to save her best friend. “Where is Sakura?” she suddenly said without thinking. ‘Great! Now they know what you are here for, why did you have to open your big mouth?’ Ino’s mouth went dry. Itachi was looking at her strangely. “You...are Sakura’s best friend?” he asked. Ino smirked. “So what if I am...” Itachi nodded. “She told me about you.” He went on. “She said you’re a bitch and you don’t care about anyone except for yourself. She also said you have huge hips and a huge ass.” Ino gritted her teeth. “Sakura would never say something like that to you Itachi Uchiha. She is a loyal friend. She’d say it to my face. Oh and I am proud of my ass by the way.” She replied with a smirk.

Deidara rolled his eyes. “So you don’t care that your hips would get stuck in a door way?” he asked. Ino turned to him. “At least I don’t have a flat chest like you.” As if that wasn’t clear enough. Deidara glared. Kisame, Tobi , Pein and even Itachi had to stop himself from laughing. “You bitch! I am a man!” he yelled. “Could have fooled me.” Ino snapped. “Now, tell me where Sakura is.” She demanded. “Before I have to hurt you.” It was five against one and she knew that what she was doing and just said was stupid but maybe she could somehow get them to talk.

“What could you do?” Kisame chuckled. He stood over her. He was tall. Ino shrugged her shoulders. “I could talk your ear off old man.” she said. Kisame stared. “What the hell? First the pink haired bitch calls me shark man and now this bitch calls me a old man. What the hell!” he was about to hit Ino when Pein held up a hand. “Enough Kisame. Let the lady speak. She might have a reason for coming to retrieve Itachi’s new woman.”

Ino stared at him. “Itachi’s new woman?” she repeated. “You mean Sasuke was actually serious?” her eyes widened and then she burst out laughing. “Duck butt was right?” she laughed. “Oh..kami.” she wiped a tear from her eye and then looked at Itachi. “Dude...Sakura is not the woman you want to have your kids. I mean did you see her forehead. Do you really want little baby foreheads running around? Honestly I can`t picture your face on a head with a huge forehead.” She didn't realize Itachi was getting mad. “Oh and having little Itachi with pink hair...oh no dude you cannot put your kids through that!! I mean come on!” she started laughing again.

Deidara, Tobi and Kisame were laughing. Pein chuckled and Itachi was glaring daggers. Ino sighed and looked at Pein. “thank you holey for that piece of Information.” Pein frowned. “Holey?” he asked. Ino nodded. “Yes. You have holes in your face, so Holey fits you perfectly.”


$%^^& Shikamaru and team.^%&^*&

“Well that was a waste of time.”Naruto said. “You’re a real genius Naruto.” Chouji said sarcastically. “What did I do?”Naruto asked. “You waste time dope. That is what you do. We have to rescue Sakura....”and with a warning look from Shikamaru and Chouji. “And Ino of course.”
They were in the middle of nowhere. After they left the village, they headed in Ino’s direction, only to come across a forest full of thorns. “I doubt Ino would have come through here.” Naruto said. “Ino is strong and she doesn’t care what happens to her ninja gear in the process. If it means completing a mission, she will do whatever it takes.” Chouji said. “And she brings two extra pairs in case one does get ruined.” Shikamaru added. “She definitely went this way.” Sasuke said, he pointed to a torn piece of purple cloth on a branch. Shikamaru nodded. “Good work Sasuke. Let’s go.”

They went through the thorny forest and when they finally reached an exit, their clothes were torn and they did not look so pretty. “That’s it!”Sasuke exclaimed. They walked towards the hideout.

There was a sign that said:
Akatsuki Hideout!
Tobi rules!!

“Seriously? This is it?” Naruto asked. “Wow Sasuke Teme...your brother sure knows how to hide his location.”
“Shut up dope. He is not the one who is the boss. Some man named Pein is.” Sasuke snapped. Before anyone could say anything else, he walked in to the hideout. “You think that they would have security.”Chouji mumbled eating chips. “apparently they do.” Shikamaru said pointing at two men who were sleeping. Naruto suddenly had a wide smile on his face. He took out a black marker. “What the hell are you doing?” all three of his team mates hissed. “I am making this mission less boring.” Naruto replied as he began scribbling on one of the men’s faces. He drew a happy face and a tear drop on one of the men and a sad face and a crazy eye on the other man. He was just about to finish up when one of the men started to stir. “Whoa, I guess that is my cue to go.” Naruto mumbled.He looked around. “Hey where did you guys go?” and he took off in some direction.


%^%&**( In the Tea village %^&&*

Konan and Sakura waited at the gate for the young woman. She looked at them strangely and slowly walked towards them. She kept on hand on her sword. When she reached them, she peered over their appearances. “Who are you?” she demanded. Konan was the first to speak. “My name is Konan.” She nudged Sakura. “I am Sakura.” She mumbled. “We are here to talk to you about Itachi san.” Konan said with a frown on her face. “ Itachi Sama?” she asked, worry was all over her face. “Yes...he has...been...kidnapped...”Konan explained. Sakura slowly turned to face Konan, horrified at her lame and utterly impossible excuse. “K-kidnapped? How?” Yuki asked, she began fiddling with her sword. “Princess Shamalamadingdong wants him for a husband.”Konan explained trying to hide the smile that she so wanted to show. Yuki glared and drew her sword. “That bitch!!! She will pay for stealing my...er...I mean...heh...the village’s Itachi.” She turned to leave. “Wait! Where are you going?” Sakura asked. Yuki smiled. “I just so happen to know where that cow is vacationing. I will leave at once.” She turned to leave again. “We’ll go with you!” Konan said. She did not think the girl would know someone by that name. Yuki shook her head. “I can rescue Itachi bear on my own thank you very much.”

‘Itachi bear?!’ Konan and Sakura laughed hysterically in their heads.

“Yeah but princess Shamalamadingdong has an army of kung fu monkeys on her side.” Konan told her. Yuki’s eyes widened. “Really?” she asked. Sakura glared at Konan. “Yes Yuki san so that is why we must assist you. So we can take down the...monkeys together.”

“Don’t forget the princess’s one armed shark man.” Konan added.

“Shark man?” Yuki and Sakura asked. Konan nodded. “Yes...he is like the princess’s shadow...creepy.”
“Alright...we will leave in the morning.” Yuki said looking out at the dark sky. “Please be here at 6 am.”
Konan groaned. “6 am....”

Yuki looked at her and crossed her arms. “Something wrong with that time?” she asked.

Sakura jumped in. “Konan was thinking that we leave at 5 am because we have to get an early start and after all...Itachi san is in danger we mustn’t let that evil...woman have him.” Yuki nodded in agreement. “You’re right! I’ll get ready right away!” and she ran off towards her house.

When Yuki was gone, Sakura turned to Konan. “ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?” she yelled.
“Just think about it Sakura...if you pretend to be the wacky princess that kidnapped Itachi. Yuki san rescues him. they fall in love and BAM you’re back with your dear Sasuke Kun.”

“I really don’t think it’s the same thing for men as it is women Konan. Men do not fall in love because some pretty girl rescues him. he might ask out on a date or something...but...”

“That’s right...he asks Yuki san on a date...that mean he can’t be making babies with you if he is with another girl..so....” she smiled when sakura began dancing around.
“I’M FREE.”

They walked back to the hideout talking about all the things to be done one Itachi was finally not a ‘grumpy old weasel’ as Konan put it. “Hey Konan...how are we going to get Itachi...kidnapped?” Sakura asked sleepily. Konan blinked. “I have not thought about it yet.” She yawned. Sakura eyes shot open. “what? Konan! How the hell are we...?” she wanted to cry. If Itachi wasn’t kidnapped and then rescued...then she would be stuck forever.

“Why don’t you just seduce him in to going somewhere with you? Let me know where it is so I can tell Yuki san tomorrow and then you can prepare while I drag Yuki every which way until I get notice from you that you are ready.” Konan suggested. Sakura thought for a moment. “You really are evil Konan.” She opened the door to her room. “I’ll ask Itachi tomorrow morning...” she yawned.
“goodnight Sakura..”Konan said going in to her room.

“Goodnight Konan evil genius of the Akatsuki.”

“that’s what they call me.”Konan muttered to herself.
End Notes:
pls rate and review. I really didnt know what to put after a certain part so i just took a break and watched tv and then BAM i was writing again. i hope you liked it.
Chapter 14 wondering by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Ino tapped her foot impatiently in her jail cell. She could not believe that she was actually behind bars. Who did they think they were? The police? She glared daggers through the bars. She would not sit down, she would not give them the pleasure of her pacing..she was going to be loud and annoying.

“Let me out of here now.” She hissed at Deidara who had the unfortunate luck of taking first watch. “NO, and shut up un.” He snapped back at her. “why?” Ino asked. Deidara snorted. “Why would I un?” he asked her. “you are our prisoner.” Ino crossed her arms, “Oh I get it, you’re too scared to let me out.” She nodded. “Holey has got you wrapped around his finger hasn’t he?” she said sweetly. “You two made a nice couple...” she smiled when Deidara glared at her. “What?” she asked as if he were a child. “Did I say something you didn't like?” Deidara clenched his fists. “You better shut your trap un.” He snarled. Ino smirked. She leaned against the back wall. “Make me.” she said. Deidara fumed. “that’s it un!” he dug in his pockets for the keys, took them out, opened the jail cell door and marched right over to Ino, grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. “You are going to get it.” He growled at her. Ino yawned. “what are you going to do?” Ino mocked. “Glare at me to death?” Deidara tightened his grip on Ino’s wrists and smashed his lips against hers. Of course, she did not expect him to kiss her. The man was making it hard for her to think, but it was not as if she liked it. She could not continue to let him kiss her, she was with Chouji AND this man looked like her...he was excessively similar looking for her taste. So what if he was a good kisser. After all the thoughts that went through her head, Ino finally had a little control, she turned them both around, while still kissing him, backed up towards the jail cell, while still kissing him and then without a moments delay snatched the keys out of his hands, while still kissing him and then because she had over powered the male that thought he had the upper hand she pulled away and locked him in the jail cell. She wiped her mouth. “It’s been fun...but I got to run...have a friend to rescue you know.” She winked and then ran out of his sight.

Deidara was dumbfounded. What had gotten in to him? Why did he kiss her? How did she get the keys without him noticing? “YOU BITCH!” he yelled after her.

“Very clever Deidara. I thought you’d never kiss her.” A voice said suddenly. The blonde man looked up to see his team mate Tobi. He glared. “Why didn't you stop her?” he demanded. “Why didn't you help me?” he asked. Tobi shrugged. “Because I thought you were smart enough not to fall for such an obvious trick. Tobi knew all along that she was trying to get you to fall in to her seductive trap.” Tobi unlocked the cell.

Deidara started swearing up a storm. He went on and on for several minutes.

“You should know Deidara Sempai that Miss Ino stole your belt so if you want your pants will fall down.” Tobi said. Deidara rolled his eyes. “I would have noticed if she stole-“ he began walking towards Tobi and then his pants fell down. “ That little-“ he began.

“Deidara why are your pants down?” a voice came from the door. Deidara turned around to see Kisame, Itachi and Pein all looking at him. Tobi was dancing around in circles. “BUNNIES!” he pointed at Deidara’s boxers.

“I...um......un...” Deidara was lost for words, how was he going to explain this to his boss man. He was about to open his mouth when Pein held up a hand. “You know what...I don’t want to know...you can do what you want on your spear time, but with a prisoner you should be guarding and your team mate in the room, Deidara you should know better.”




Sakura woke up with a start. She felt like someone was watching her. “Uhhg.” She mumbled. She opened her eyes to see Itachi. She gasped and jumped to the far end of the bed. “What are YOU doing in HERE?”She demanded. Itachi chuckled. “It is MY room.” He replied. “Are you supposed to be bunking with Shark man?” she asked. Itachi nodded. “Yes but I am afraid that he has a guest.” He explained. Sakura made a face. “who would want to sleep with him?” the fact that Kisame would actually get a woman was surprising to her. She thought he was weird looking. “ He actually has a girlfriend?” she asked. Itachi shrugged. “I wouldn’t know. I only met her couple of times, but Kisame doesn’t seem like a one woman man...er shark to me.”

Sakura shook her head. “That is disgusting. Hasn’t he ever heard of commitment? Doesn’t he know that it is better to love once than not love at all? He really needs to be taught a lesson.” Sakura raged. She got out of bed, in Itachi’s t-shirt and stomped to the door. She did not know what she was thinking, she just hated the idea of any woman being used inappropriately. “Are you coming or not?” she demanded of Itachi when she felt him staring at the back of her head. “Yeah.” He mumbled and followed Sakura out of the room.

“Kisame...why are we in your room? You said we were going for a walk.” A young woman with dark red hair said to the shark ninja. “Well I thought we could hang out in here a bit.” He said huskily. The woman raised a brow. “What are we sixteen? You promised me a walk in the park followed by a picnic.” She crossed her arms over her chest. “I thought I made it clear to you, if you want me you have to work for it. That means no hanky panky until we’ve been dating for a year.” Kisame stared at her. “I thought you were joking about the hanky panky thing.” The woman shook her head and stood up. “I see you are not serious.” She walked to his door. “Good bye Kisame.” She said plainly to the shark ninja. Kisame got up. “Nadia..please wait...” he walked towards her and took her hand. “I really care for you...and I wanted to tell you something tonight-“

**bang bang**

“Kisame! Let that innocent girl go! There is NO WAY I am sharing a bed with Itachi so you can get it on! Open this door immediately so I can punch you in to next year you damn hentai.”

‘Stupid bitch!’ Inner Kisame yelled bearing his teeth and swimming around his imaginary pond like a psycho. Nadia was glaring at him. “You kicked Itachi out of your room?” she asked. “So you can get it on?” Kisame was lost for words.

Then the door burst open and in stormed Sakura followed by Itachi. The pink haired kunochi nodded at Nadia. “I think there is something you should know.” She began. Nadia shook her head. “I’ve heard enough already.” She said. “Nadia...”Kisame began. Nadia shook her head. ”enough, I thought you changed but it seems you haven’t. I should not have come back to you.” There were tears starting to fall down her cheeks. “I do like you a lot Kiki bear...but...but...”she mumbled.

Sakura and Itachi were staring at the scene in front of them. Kisame and this pretty girl? Together in love? “If I could say something..” Sakura said, she gulped when Kisame glared at her. “Nadia...if you love Kisame..then you should stay with him...I heard falsely and I apologize, apart from being a complete baka, Kisame is um...he is....um....” she thought of some words to say. She nudged Itachi. “Kisame is my team mate and he doesn’t shut up about you Nadia.” He confessed. Kisame turned to glare at Itachi. The words ‘ what the hell man?’ written all over his face. Nadia on the other hand looked up at Kisame. “really Ki Ki bear? Is that true?”

Kisame’s face was a deep red, and that was saying something considering the rest of him was blue. “Yes Nadia...I can’t stop thinking about you...” he said in a hushed voice in her ear. “and I have been waiting to tell you...” he stopped when he realized they still had company. He glared at Itachi and Sakura.
“You Baka! Tell her already!” Sakura said hitting Kisame in his arm. “Would you mind leaving?” Kisame said through gritted teeth. “I think they should stay until you’ve told me what you want to tell me Kiki bear.” Nadia purred. “It’s all the more romantic.”

‘But I am NOT romantic!’ Inner Kisame yelled. ‘I don’t do mushy stuff. I do not talk about feelings! I do not show public displays of affection! I do not use the ‘L’ word in front of people I do not-‘

Nadia pressed her lips against his. It was so quick that Kisame didn't have a chance to react. “I’m waiting...” Nadia whispered in his ear. “I love you.” Kisame blurted out before he could stop the damn butterflies. “I love you more than I have loved anything.” He continued. “I love you more than my damn sword...I love you more than...” he was lost for words again. “I just love you baby.”

“aw.” Sakura cooed. “That is so sweet..” she was practically leading on Itachi. Her eyes were all big and chibi. Nadia smiled and then she pulled Kisame in to another kiss. “I love you too.” She whispered and then without a second thought pushed Sakura and Itachi out of the room, closed the door and locked it.

“Aww that was so adorable.” Sakura said turning towards her room. “Good night.”

“Sakura there is something I must tell you.” Itachi said preventing the door from closing. “It is about your friend Ino.” Sakura’s eyes widened. “Ino? What do you mean?” she demanded taking her hand off the door. “I mean that Ino has come to rescue you.” He said simply. “But why? How does she know I am here?” Sakura asked. “It seems my brother has alarmed the leaf about me kidnapping you.” Itachi explained. “He is willing to do anything to get you back.”

%^&*& Shikamaru and team^%&*

The four ninjas were looking for some trace of their teammate. They followed the path through the Akatsuki hideout, sneaking around and looking for clues. “Ino was here.” Chouji said suddenly looking around. Naruto looked at him. “How do you know?” he asked. “I smell her perfume.” Chouji replied. “Strawberry kiss.” He sighed. “I really shouldn’t have let her go alone. Who knows what they have done to her.” He sounded worry. “There isn’t a thing that they can do to her that Ino can’t get out of Chouji. You know as well as I that Ino is one of the strongest kunochi of the hidden leaf. She is here to rescue another of our strongest kunochis. Together they could take the Akatsuki down.“

“I don’t think-“Sasuke began but Shikamaru cut him off. “If you are going to deny Sakura and Ino their power then you might as well leave Uchiha. You do not know what those women can do.” Sasuke sighed. “I was going to say, Nara that I do not think Ino would have let herself get caught without some sort of plan and Sakura would not still be captured if she didn't have a plan of her own. I may have been harsh to both of them but I do know they are strong. I have no doubt.” He walked past the shadow ninja. “I love sakura. I hope you realize that.”

%^&^& Ino%^^&&*

‘ great! Wonderful! Just damn peachy!’ Ino wondered around the hideout for ages. ‘Sure it looks like a house from the outside, but get inside and it is a damn maze. Who the hell built this thing?’ she had to stick to corners and ceilings. It wasn’t her favourite way to travel because her hair was so long. Ino had the feeling that she was lost. Why did they have to have such a big place to hide out in anyways? What were they hiding? Monsters? Aliens? Teddy bears. A circus? She had just about enough of going in circles. Why did Itachi have to be in love with Sakura? Was it her pink hair or her huge forehead that gave the Uchiha men shivers down their spines? Ino rolled her eyes. “I will never understand men.”

“That makes two of us sweetie.”

Ino froze. ‘Damn it! Why did I have to open my big mouth?’ she slowly turned around to see a girl with short blue hair leading against a wall. “If you are looking for Sakura, you’re going the wrong way.” She said. Ino got in to a fighting stance. “I’ll fight you if I have to.” She told her. The girl shook her head. “Normally, I’d want to wipe the floor with a Blondie like you but I have my own reasons to help you.” She explained. “that is?” Ino demanded. “I want Itachi to find the girl of his dreams so he can stop being such a winey little brat.” The blue haired woman explained. “Sakura doesn’t want Itachi. She wants his duck butt haired brother.” Ino argued. “Yes I know, but a woman named Yuki wants Itachi and the only way for Itachi to want Yuki is if Sakura goes all crazy on his big ass and scares him in to Yuki’s waiting arms.”
Ino was confused there was no doubt about it. “And how will she do that?” she asked. “I have the perfect plan forming in my head right now. Itachi wants babies...we will...or Sakura will give them to him.” she grabbed Ino’s arm. Ino pulled away. “But Sakura doesn’t want babies.” She exclaimed. “how is she going to do that?” she demanded. “Not the normal way I assure you.” The woman mused. “Do you have a name? So if I die of confusion I know who to haunt.” Ino hissed. The woman smiled.“Konan.” She replied.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 15 in the closet by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
^&*However I do own the craziness of this story!!^%^& >:)
*I do not own Edward Cullen**
:(
Sakura kept her eyes on Itachi as he walked around the room. She was waiting for him to say something, anything. She would eventually have to talk to him, she was planning on kidnapping him and dragging him half way across the country to pose as that ding dong princess. Would it work? Sakura had no idea how she was going to pull it off, she had no idea how she was going to convince Itachi to even leave with her. Of course, she had ideas floating in her mind, but she would only want Sasuke for that. She started thinking of ways to convince Itachi. “Itachi San.” She said softly, she didn't even recognize her own voice. Itachi glanced at her. “Yes?” he asked. “ Sasuke kun is on his way here correct?” she asked. Itachi nodded. Sakura patted the spot on the bed next to her “And you want me to have your babies yes?” she smiled at him and Itachi actually blushed, he sat down next to her. Sakura leaned closer to him, so close that she was almost straddling his legs.
“Well I think we-“
Itachi liked where this was going, he pulled Sakura closer. The Pinkette giggled. “Silly Itachi, what on earth are you doing?”She asked. “I want a baby.”Itachi growled. Sakura nodded. “Fine and know exactly what to do!” she said enthusiastically. Itachi waited for her to jump on him. No such luck for Itachi. Sakura hopped off him and was pointing in different directions in the room. “The crib will have to go here.” She said pointing to the right. “and the changing table next to it, then the dresser over there and her toys must be organized over here in a toy box..” she paused and smiled at the confused Itachi. “You didn't actually think I’d give you a baby without being properly prepared do you?”
Sakura had a plan! “Itachi san.” She said yet again in her sweet voice. “Yes Sakura.” Itachi gritted out. “We should go shopping around the nations tomorrow.” She beamed at his horrified expression. “We also should sit down and talk about names!” Sakura was so happy about the plan forming in her head that it was just so funny to watch Itachi get scared.
“I want a boy and his named will be Fugaku.” he said plainly. Sakura nodded. “Okay, but there are so many names out there, and I have no problem with that name Itachi san, I just think you should think about it more.” She said. Itachi shook his head. “I have thought about this. The guilt of killing my family is heavy on my shoulders. I loved my parents very much and I have done something life ruining....so I would very much like for my son to be named after the man that gave me life.”
Sakura took a deep breath. She did not expect him to say that. “And if I pop out a girl?” she asked. Itachi did not look at her. “Mikoto. After my mom.” He said. Sakura didn't say anything for a long time.
“If you want to go shopping , then we will go.” Itachi said suddenly. Sakura looked at him and agreed to his proposal. “Thank you Itachi san.” She took his hand and gave him a firm hand shake. “we must really surprise Sasuke kun when he gets here, so he knows what I have chosen.”
“You want to rub it in my brother’s face?” Itachi asked in confusion. Sakura shook her head. “Nope, I want him to see what I would go through for him, so he can know that there is a woman out there that would really do just about anything for him.” she explained. Itachi sighed. “You are going to have my baby because that was what we agreed to, not because you want to?” He asked. Sakura did not reply. Itachi stood up. “I am a man of passion Sakura, I have felt things for you I have not felt for anyone in a long time. “He explained. “I was in love once....” he began. “she was the most beautiful girl I have ever set eyes on...she moved away when I was twelve, I spent some of my solo life searching for her believing that if I found her ...” he trailed off. Sakura listened carefully. Maybe there was a way after all...maybe she could get out of this problem without breaking his heart. “What’s her name?” sakura asking, the best she could do now is comfort him. “Her name is Yuki.” Itachi replied.
Sakura fell off the bed and started to twitch.

%&^*& Shikamaru and team^^&*
“I can sense Ino’s chakra. It seems like she is with someone.” Sasuke said. “Whoever it is, they are strong.”Shikamaru said in agreement. “I’ll take them down!” Naruto exclaimed throwing his fist in the air. “Shut up dope.” Sasuke hissed. Naruto was about to say something when Sasuke put his hand over Naruto’s mouth. “Shut up! “He snapped.


“I don’t know Deidara sempai, you looked upset when Miss Ino locked you in that jail cell.” Tobi mused.
“She tricked me un.” Deidara snapped. “Well you kissed her, what did you expect her to do sempai.”
“I didn't kiss her because I wanted to Tobi; I kissed her so she would shut up un.”Deidara replied. “Kissing a girl to shut her up is not the way to get answers sempai.” Tobi said in a serious tone. “What if she has a boyfriend...you could have traumatized the poor girl.” Deidara stared at Tobi as if he was dumb. “Traumatize? Why are you acting like a girl un?” he asked. “I am not sempai. I am just stating a fact, that you should have put Miss Ino’s feelings a head of what is in your-“ Tobi got punched right in the stomach. “You are a moron you know that un.” Deidara yelled and then stormed off.
“Wow Deidara sempai acts like he has PMS or something....” he rolled his eyes behind his orange mask and poofed elsewhere.

“And he is your great great great uncle?” Naruto asked Sasuke. “You are NOTHING like him. You might have to start acting like him Teme, at least he has a sense of humour.” Naruto laughed at Sasuke. “You are a moron.” Sasuke punched Naruto in the stomach. “And it seems like Deidara isn’t the only one with PMS.” Chouji whispered to Shikamaru.
“Come on lets follow the blonde.” Shikamaru mumbled and they started after Deidara.
“He kissed my girlfriend...” Chouji mumbled angrily under his breath. “He kissed Ino...that man kissed Ino....”he kept on mumbling and mumbling and mumbling. His eyes had turned red and his cheeks were puffy. Shikamaru shook his head. “Oh boy...this is bad.”
“What is going on?!” Sasuke and Naruto asked. “Chouji is super pissed at that Deidara guy....if we don’t calm him down...he will surely charge at him.”
Sasuke made a ‘humph’ sound and crossed his arms over his broad muscular chest. “He said so himself it wasn’t like he wanted to. He did it to shut her up.” Shikamaru turned to face Sasuke. “and if he kissed Sakura to shut her up, what would you do.” He asked. Sasuke raged. “I’d kill the basterd.” Shikamaru nodded. “My point exactly.”

%$^%Ino and Konan^&&**

Konan finally stopped in front of a door. She could feel Ino’s confusion burning the back of her head. “This is my room,” she explained. “Itachi is in Sakura’s room, just down the hall. When he leaves and is out of sight, we can go to her room. But be prepared, Itachi might be hanging around...”
“Alright...”Ino said. Yes she was confused, when she saw Konan’s room, she expected to see a gothic scenery and not be surrounded by pink and bunnies. She awkwardly turned to Konan. “I love fluffy things.”Konan explained without looking up from feeding her own cute bunny. “This is who I really am. The evil scary bitch is just a job. A very fun job.” She laughed. “The guys in the Akatsuki know nothing of this, that is why I find it so amusing. “She grabbed a stuffed unicorn from her bed. “And it would scare the pants of f of them if they happen to find one of these in their bedroom.” She laughed again and then raised a brow at Ino. “Oh come on...please don’t tell me you don’t enjoy torturing your male team mates.” Ino smirked. “Oh I tortured them alright and I enjoyed it very much.” She giggled. “Until I started dating Chouji.”
Konan shook her head. “The torturing never ends dear Ino. Now you must think of new ways.” Ino nodded in agreement. “Oh I know exactly what to do. Believe me...Chouji works for it. He is the sweetest guy in the world and I wouldn’t trade him in for someone like...Edward Cullen...”
“He is better than the sexy vampire?” Konan asked in amazement. Ino nodded. “Yes way better. People might call me crazy, but I love the chubby man.”
“Chub-“Konan started, but then she stopped when she heard footsteps towards her door. She recognized them as Itachi’s. A few moments later she heard a knock. “Konan. May I have a word.” Yes it was Itachi alright.

Konan froze, without thinking she pulled off her cloak and shirt and pants and pulled on a night shirt, ruffled her hair a bit and then walked towards the door. She made a hand single to Ino to hide in the closet. “Coming..”Konan mumbled.
‘Oh great! Why do I have to hide in the closet. I am not A BOY. Why do I have to be stuck in a small space, why do I- oh this is nice...and this too....oh my god..I love this...’ Ino was looking at all the nice clothes and having the time of her life in Konan’s closet.
Konan opened the door. “Yes Itachi. What do you want?” she asked the raven haired man. Itachi took a moment to look at her. Her messy hair. The scowl on her face and her very short shirt with her long legs. “Keep your eyes on my face Itachi.” Konan snarled. Itachi smirked. “You don’t miss anything do you?” before Konan could answer he walked passed her and sat on the chair. It was a good thing her room suddenly looked all gloomy and dark because if he saw her pink crazy stuffed animal room, he pass out right on the floor and she didn't want to have to deal with a passed out Itachi. Even though his face would make a charming addition to her wall...aha kidding.





Ino and Konan
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 16 Misunderstanding by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
“I’m getting impatient Itachi.” Konan gritted through her teeth.

‘You’re not the only one’ Ino mumbled from the closet
“You have someone in your closet; I just figure that he would have the guts to show his face. It’s not like we’re all strangers.” Itachi mused glancing at the closet with a huge smirk on his face. “Itachi why would you assume there is someone in my closet?” Konan said trying to hide the worry in her voice.
‘Oh no, I’m going die...I...didn’t even get married....’ Ino covered her face and let out a sob.
“Well Konan, because I know you. You use men like they are clothes.” Itachi replied his smirk growing wider. “I do not. It’s not my fault they do something stupid.” Konan defended. Itachi nodded in agreement. “Oh yes, because showering you with gifts and confessing their love for you is beyond stupid.” He said sarcastically. Konan was about to punch Itachi when something ruffled in the closet.
“Ah stupid mother fuck-“ Ino mumbled then she fell through the closet door. Konan had gasped and Itachi was about to look when Ino thought of the perfect plan. She transformed in to....
“Deidara...what are you doing here?” Itachi asked. Ino froze. “Um..I was...um...banging Konan un.” She got up and walked to Konan and kissed her cheek. “she is a riot in bed un...” Konan was frozen in place. She didn't know what the hell Ino was thinking, she would NEVER have asked Deidara to hide in her closet...if they actually did sleep together she would most likely force him out of the window and she would never let him touch her in front of Itachi, not to mention saying that he was ‘banging her’
Itachi nodded. “right...I guess I should leave you two alone...to resume...the banging...”he walked towards the door. Konan was glaring at Ino, hissing that she should not have said anything. Itachi turned to look at them and they resume their ‘togetherness’
“Seems like everyone is getting some except for me...” Itachi mumbled under his breath with a grumpy look on his face. “I can come by your room if you want later un.” Ino (Deidara) joked. Itachi just glared at slammed the door. Ino transformed back. “Whoa, he is grumpier than Sasuke.” She laughed at Konan’s horrified face. “What the hell did you do that for?” she demanded. Ino rolled her eyes. “Oh think about it. If grumpy opened the closet to find me he would have either killed me or taken me back to that horrible dungeon and then you would have had A LOT of explaining to do.” She explained. “You’re right.” Konan said. “Oh he could have figured it out with his Sharingan. I am sure he knew already, he was just messing with our heads.” Ino was about to say something when there was another knock on the door.
Without thinking, Ino transformed again and Konan went to the answer the door. She gasped when she saw who it was. “Deidara NO! “She warned. Deidara blinked furiously when he saw Ino as him. he looked even more confused when he saw Konan is just a shirt. Finally after a minute of staring and silence, he smirked, widely. “Heh...so you do like me un...” Konan glared at him. “Shut up. It’s not what you think you pervert!”
“then what is it un?”Deidara was still smirking like an idiot. “He is in boxers. MY boxers. You are in a tiny shirt UN. You look hot by the way.” Konan took a deep breath and punched Deidara in his face. Hopefully he would forget everything that just happened. “Didn’t think that would happen.” Ino spoke up.
Konan just threw her hands up and groaned. “Great! Now he thinks I’m some crazy obsessed girl that gets other guys to dress like him during sex.” She slammed her hand down on the table. “Why me?” she asked. Ino looked at the past out Deidara and transformed back in to herself. “You know, we could use this to our advantage.” She said. Konan peered at her. “How?” she asked. Ino just smirked.
“Well....” she began.

^&^*(* Shikamaru and team^&&*
“ He went through this door.” Sasuke hissed. “No he went through this one.” Chouji pointed to a door. “No he went through the one over there.” Naruto argued. “How troublesome.” Shikamaru mumbled.
“Look it’s this door.” Sasuke said again and he kicked down a door.

%^&&* Sakura%$^&
Sakura opened her eyes, she heard a noise. She moved over to get a better look, maybe she would be able to see someone. Without bothering to put on pants, Sakura grabbed a kunai and slowly walked to the door and hide in the shadows. She saw someone from the back and took the chance to pounce on him or her. She let out a war cry and straddled their legs holding them firmly to the ground with one chakra hand and the other hand held the kunai to their throat. “Sakura?” the voice made her jumped back off them and in to the wall. Her heart was beating so fast that she could not breathe. She could talk either. Her eyes went big when they found the intruder’s eyes staring back at her. “S-Sasuke Kun..” she whispered. She felt like she was going to pass out. Sasuke walked slowly towards her. “It’s alright Sakura...I’m here.” he caught her limp body in his arms and held her close. “I’ll never let you go again...not ever..” he whispered to her. Sakura felt his heart beating through his ninja gear and the emotion that was flooding through her was unexplainable. “Sasuke Kun..how did you make it back here?”she asked while she was still tightly pressed to him. “I had help. “ Sasuke said.
Sakura looked up. “Who-“
“Sakura Chan!” Naruto came bursting through the door, grabbed the Pinkette from Sasuke, spun her around, and then hugged her tightly. “Sakura why are you in a Tee shirt?” he asked and Sakura went red and tried to cover herself. “I didn't know I was going to be rescued so soon.” She told them. “Besides sleeping in just a tee shirt is comfy and-“
“you can explain later if you must Sakura San, but please tell us, have you seen Ino?” Shikamaru stepped in and made Sakura blush even more and hide behind Sasuke from his view. “Ino? No..I haven’t seen her...oh no we have to save her.” Sakura said in a panic.
‘How am I going to trick Itachi now?’ she wondered. ‘how am I going to explain it to Sasuke...where the hell is Konan when you need her...and why did Ino have to get caught...stupid Pig.’
“I am sure Ino is fine Sakura san.” Chouji said, his voice didn't hide the worry that he felt. “But she was determined to find you and she will make Itachi Uchiha pay for kidnapping you.”
“I get first punch.” Naruto said.
“No I do.” Sasuke said.
“No I want to punch him first. He is the reason why we are all here the first place. He might hurt my Ino.” Chouji said.
“guys...” Sakura tried
“troublesome.” Shikamaru mumbled.
“I want to kick his ass.” Sasuke said.
“But he might have hurt my Ino.” Chouji said. “I should get dibs.”
“Well I want to kick his ass for kidnapping Sakura chan.”
“Guys...” Sakura tried once more. She had already put on pants. They didn't even bother noticing.
They continued to argue, Shikamaru was mumbling something and Sakura was getting impatient.
“WILL YOU SHUT UP!” Sakura yelled and punched the floor with some of her might, making it split in two and the bed went deep in to the basement. “Wow Sakura Chan. You have gotten stronger.” Naruto was the first to speak. Sakura was about to punch him when Sasuke grabbed her hand. “Let’s find Ino and get out of here okay.” Sakura nodded and grabbed her bag.
“I have to say goodbye to someone.” Sakura said as they left the room. “I do not think that is a wise thing to do.” Shikamaru said. “I trust her.” Sakura said ignoring Shikamaru. She walked ahead of them and knocked on Konan’s door.
“Konan! It’s me!” Sakura called and knocked again. There was some movement in the room and then the door opened. “Sakura...What are you doing up?” she asked. ”actually, I’m here to say goodbye..”Sakura said softly. Konan blinked. “Goodbye?” she asked. “why?” then her eyes widened when she saw Sasuke, Naruto, Shika and Chouji. “Oh...”
“What about the plan?” Konan asked. “You know the trick Itachi in to falling in love with that Yuki chick.” Konan asked. Sakura smiled. “ Itachi is in love with Yuki san.” She said excitedly. “they were in love when they were kids and Itachi went to find her but he never realized it was her and you know what I think if we get them together they will remember.” She said it all so fast that only Konan and Ino(who was still Deidara) understood.
“Itachi is in love?”Sasuke asked. Konan and sakura nodded. “Yes will Yuki.” Sakura replied. Sasuke thought. “Yuki...” then he remembered. “Oh...she is the girl that made me dress up in my mom’s heels.” Then he realized what he said because Naruto and Konan started laughing. “Ha....I knew it.” Naruto said. “I knew you dressed up like a girl...aha...”
“BAKA!” Sakura yelled and hit Naruto in his face. “I’m sure you don’t want me to tell everyone about that drunken night when you-“ Naruto laughed awkwardly. “NO don’t. Sorry Sasuke Teme.”


“Hey, I didn't know Deidara has a twin.” Sakura said pointing to Ino then at the real Deidara on the floor. “that asshole kissed my Ino!” Chouji said running towards Ino. Ino waved her hands in front of her .”No! Chouji kun it’s me!” she smiled as Deidara. “Wait....a second...Ino is a man?” Naruto asked. Ino and Sakura glared at Naruto. “BAKA!” they yelled and both hit him in each arm. “Nope...that wasn’t a man’s punch...it hurt more...definitely Ino.”Naruto whined holding his left arm. Ino transformed back in to herself. “That’s right.” She said. “I was just telling Ino that if we make Deidara transform in to her then the rest of the Akatsuki would be on his trail rather than Sakura’s and we could do our little plan for Itachi.”
“I actually had my own little plan.” Sakura said. “I was talking about baby stuff and how I wanted to get the nursery done and it kind of freaked Itachi out. I mean like he wants a kid and everything but he didn't seemed too interested in setting up a nursery and when I was going all mama psycho on him he looked scared. “
“My brother does not do too well with showing emotions Sakura.” Sasuke said. “Well it was enough for him to admit he had a thing for a girl that he hasn’t seen for 9 years.”
“he told me he wants to name a boy after his father and a girl after his mom.” She said to Konan. She looked at Sasuke. “Itachi is sorry Sasuke. I know it probably means nothing coming from me. But these last few days I have noticed that he might be a kind person. What he has done has no excuse Sasuke.” She told him. “but that is what I see.” Sasuke nodded. “I can’t see him the way you see him Sakura because it still kills me to look at him and I never thought he would do this to our family...but when i heard that he kidnapped you just to piss me off...the last bit of respect I had for him disappeared. “So you can do whatever you wish to do for Itachi, but please do not ask me to help because I do not care for him one bit.”
Everyone was silent.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 17 Getting the plan in to action by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Yuki stood waiting at the gate for the two women that made the promise to lead her to rescue the man she loves. She waited and waited but it was already eight am and there was no sign. Yuki was not the type of woman to be fooled, she suspected that they thought she was too much of a woman to want to go and fight so they went without her. Yuki glared at the thought of it. She wanted to be the one to save Itachi Sama, even though he probably did not even know her name or remember her. It was true she brought tea to the Akatsuki hideout on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays but she was always shy with them and kept her head down at all times. “this is taking long enough.” Yuki finally mumbled to herself. She opened the gate and marched along the path to the exit of her house. She would not see this path for a long time. Maybe never again.
“I’m coming Itachi Sama.” She said proudly. She glanced back at her house, as much as she loved her family she could not continue to live there. There were things that Yuki wanted to do and her father hated the idea of her doing them. Her father wanted her to get married to someone she has never met before, have his children and continue the tea business and then repeat the process once her child is old enough. That was not what Yuki wanted. She wanted to be something big, something that she would be happy with, yes, she practiced with a sword but that was because she wanted to know how to protect herself, her father could not say no to that. “I promise I will be great daddy.” She said before leaving her home forever.

%$^%&^* Everyone %&^*&
“Sasuke Kun...” Sakura looked at him. “You’ve come all the way here...there is a way to get Itachi to free me...but you won’t help...” he looked at her, his eyes weren’t the same emotionless globes that he usually had, they were different. “You are asking me to help the man that killed my family.” he said. “I didn’t think you would expect me to.” Sakura shook her head. “I..wasn’t expecting it. Konan and I were going to complete this plan on our own. I did not know that you would be here so soon. I thought we had more time. I just don’t want to have Itachi’s kids okay! I always dreamed that I would have a husband and THEN I would have kids...but not to be randomly used by the brother of the man I would do anything for...” she paused for a moment taking in everyone’s stares of confusion.
“What Sakura means is....”Konan began. “Is that there is a woman who wants to be with Itachi, but we told her that he has been kidnapped by a princess named Shamalamadingdong and that she has a army of monkeys and a one-armed shark man. We were hoping to use the Akatsuki as puppets but they are more than likely going to tell Itachi what is up.”
“Will you help us?” Konan asked Sasuke. Everyone looked at him. “Sorry, but I can’t.” He said. Sakura just looked down. She wasn’t mad, but it was kind of hurtful that Sasuke would not help.
“Shamalamadingdong...”Naruto laughed. He just could not get over it.
“Who is playing the part of the princess?” Shikamaru asked. Sakura and Konan looked at each other. “I was but now that you are here...we can use...” she looked around and then she spotted someone.
“No way am I wearing a dress.” Naruto said waving his hands in front of his face.
“Calm down Naruto.” Sakura snapped. “We can use this Idiot right here.” She pointed to the passed out Deidara. “He can’t do anything about it anyways...” Konan was about to protest. She was beginning to feel bad for Deidara, after all, she did love him, it was deep down, maybe this was just too much for her to take. “Come on Konan, it won’t be for a long time, just a couple of hours. “ Sakura said noticing Konan looking at Deidara. “How did you-“
“I can tell by the way you stare at him when he has his shirt off.” Sakura replied and Konan went redder than she ever went. “I don’t stare...” Konan mumbled. “Yeah! That’s what forehead said when Sasuke was-“ and then she was tackled by Sakura. “Keep your mouth shut pig!” Sakura hissed. “Forehead, it is so obvious that you-“Sakura covered the blonde’s mouth. “I said shut it!” the Pinkette snapped.
“Cat fight!”Naruto said excitedly.
“BAKA!” Sasuke snapped and hit Naruto. “they are not fighting...it’s just what they usually do...still...”
“Stupid pig...”Sakura hissed.
“Billboard brow.” Ino snapped back.
Konan watched the two girls fight and sighed. “Okay break it up. We have a princess to dress up.” Then she looked at Sasuke. “Even though you would probably be prettier in a dress.” She mumbled under her breath.
“This is perfect.” Ino said, already searching through Konan’s closet. Who knew she had princess like attire? It was a pretty red gown that flowed and was designed to hug curves.
“Wake him up and make him do that sexy jutsu thing.” Ino said. Naruto suddenly objected. “He can’t just perfect it. It takes time and practice to be as sexy as can be.” Sakura shook her head. “he doesn’t need to be sexy, he just needs to be a girl with curves so he can fit in to Konan’s dress.”
“I’ll go in to his mind to activate the sexy jutsu.” Ino said and focused and within seconds she was in Deidara’s mind. He opened his eyes and looked around, because he was being controlled by Ino he walked gracefully rather than the normal Akatsuki man strut. “Hand me that dress.” Ino said and normally she would have just changed right then and there but because the men in the room began objecting Ino rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom.
“Is there a reason why Deidara gets to have bigger breasts than me?” Ino objected from the bathroom so everyone could hear. “Ino, he is 4 years older than you, it is to be expected.” Sakura answered. They heard Ino pout. “No fair. These are great, mine are just-“
“Perfect the way they are.” Chouji answered for her. Everyone looked at him. “Pffh...you guys would agree if you saw.” He defended. Ino squealed in the bathroom. “thank you Chou Chou bear.”
“If you are finished , then can you come here...because Yuki is on her way.” Sakura said. “How do you know...?” Naruto asked. “She wants to rescue the man she loves; I know exactly how she feels.” She smiled at Sasuke before turning to the rest of them. “Naruto, you use multi shadow clone jutsu and turn in to kung fu monkeys.”
“How?” Naruto asked.
“I have monkey costumes.” Konan said. Everyone looked at her weirdly. “I wanted to dress the Akatsuki men in these when they were sleeping okay! It was going to be a April fool’s joke.”Konan explained.“Shikamaru you can be the one armed Shark man...Sakura and I will pretend to fight you to rescue Itachi. Now all we have to do is kidnap him.”
“I can do that.” Sakura said. “It won’t be hard.” Sasuke stepped forward and opened his mouth to protest but Sakura held up a hand. “you said you didn't want to help and now I am doing this without you.” She let him pull her in to a hug. “Be careful.” He said without wanting to let her go. “I will.” Sakura said and then ran out of the room. “I’ll contact you in thirty minutes.” And she went off to look for Itachi.
End Notes:
Pls rate and review, thanks!!!!
Chapter 18 my path to freedom by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own the rocky horror picture show
I do not own the song the time warp
I do not own Neville Lotbottem's remember all
Yuki was looking around. She had no lead once so ever to where Itachi was taken, how was she going to find him. she knew the area pretty well and there were no signs of struggle or a fight. She peered around the Akatsuki hideout and blinked a couple of times. Normally she wouldn’t be surprised to find Tobi outside but he was with a girl...and Yuki knew that as adorable as Tobi was...he was too childish to get someone acting that way. She careful walked towards him, he did not seem to notice her. He was too in to the woman that was with him to look at her. Yuki took a couple more steps and then opened her mouth to speak.
“Tobi Sensei, you are so awesome...thank you for showing me the steps to the time warp.” The girl said.
Tobi smiled. “No problem Tara san, I loved the movie since I was a kid; I didn't know that there was a person that loved the rocky Horror as much as me.”
Yuki tilted her head. She had no idea what they were talking about. “Um, excuse Tobi Sama, but I was wondering if you could help me with something.” She called over to him. Tobi looked over at her and jumped up and down. “Yuki San!” he said cheerfully. “I will be glad to help you.”
“Bye bye Sempai.” Tara said waving to Tobi. “I’ll come back same time tomorrow.”
“Bye Tara San!” Tobi called and then he turned to Yuki. “what can I help you with Yuki San?” he asked.
“I want to save Itachi Sama from the evil princess Shamalamadingdong and her army of kung fu monkeys and her shadow one armed shark man.” Yuki explained. Tobi tilted his head to the side. “what are you talking about Yuki San? Itachi Kun is fine...”
Yuki shook her head. “Those two girls Konan and Sakura, they said he was kidnapped by a princess. Her name was Shamalamadingdong .”she started to tear up. Tobi took her hands. “Aw sweetie, I am sure Itachi Kun is fine...why don’t we go see him now.”

^%^&*Sakura&^&*
The pink haired kunochi ran all around the hideout searching for the raven haired man that wanted to father her babies. The whole time she was looking for him, she was thinking of ways to convince him to follow her in to a dark room where the others could knock him out, and then that is when their plan will begin. She stopped to take a breather and looked through the bag that Konan had given her. Inside there was a hidden camera, lip gloss and a nail file hair elastics and pepper spray and ‘oh god what the hell Konan!’ Inner Sakura yelled. A frilly piece of pink lingerie...’what the hell am I supposed to do with their...its so frilly and see through and sexy and seductive...oh...I get it....’ Inner Sakura smiled evilly. ‘Go get em cupcake...’
Sakura gritted her teeth, but she knew what she had to do, despite the fact that the only man she wanted to wear lingerie for was Sasuke. She pulled off her ninja gear and put on the lingerie. It was tight and uncomfortable, then she pulled out a Akatsuki cloak and put it on. “real smooth Konan.”Sakura muttered.
Suddenly Sakura heard some talking a few doors down from where she was hiding. She knew one voice belonged to Itachi. The other voice probably belonged to Pein. Sakura slowly walked over to the door took a deep breath, then knocked.
“Yes, who is it?” came the voice of Pein. “It’s Sakura. I need to speak to Itachi.” The Pinkette replied.
Itachi came out immediately and looked at her weirdly. “what are you doing wearing a Akatsuki-“ he was caught off when Sakura pushed him, hard against the wall and kissed him. her brain was telling her what to do and even though he wasn’t Sasuke, she could at least try to imagine he was, they did look alike after all. After a couple of moments of confused kissing, Itachi pulled away from her astounded by her sudden interest in his lips. “Sakura what are you-“ he began but Sakura smiled sexily at him. “Don’t speak Itachi Sama...I want...to talk to you in a more privet place.”
Itachi shut his mouth and allowed himself to be led by Sakura to a more privet place. She brought him to a dark hallway. It was very close to Konan’s room. She quickly turned on the switch of the camera to give off the signal to come and help her. She knew very well Sasuke would be watching, she didn't want to hurt him, but she wanted her freedom, she had the right to do what she could to get it. “Sakura, would you mind telling me why you are so interested in being me all of a sudden?” Itachi’s cool voice whispered in Sakura’s ear and she shuttered.
“Itachi Sama....” she began and she backed him in to a pitch dark room without a couple of candles. She took off the Akatsuki cloak. “You want babies don’t you?” she asked. Itachi nodded, he was drooling stupidly. ‘Hasn’t he seen a woman in lingerie before?’ inner sakura asked as she watched unimpressed. “Itachi Sama...you’re drooling...” Sakura said softly. “I....I....” first time Itachi had ever stuttered....EVER.
“Close your eyes Itachi Sama...I’ll do all the work.”
“But you’re a virgin.” Itachi had the nerve to say.
‘So, you think just because I’m a virgin I don’t know what to do? Shut up before you ruin the mood asshole.’ Inner Sakura boomed. Sakura tied Itachi to the bed’s bedposts that they had climbed on.“Itachi Sama...that isn’t something to say when a girl is about to f-“
Suddenly the lights went on. Everyone was standing around them.
Ino was unconscious.
Sasuke was glaring, he was near the lights apparently he was the one who turn them on.
Naruto was in a monkey costume, along with his clones.
Chouji was in his monkey costume.
Shikamaru was the one armed shark man. Konan managed to paint his face blue. As for the one arm...well Sakura wasn’t sure what happened there.
Itachi eyes went red, he had activated the Sharingan. Sakura could probably distract him but not for long.

Deidara was walking towards Itachi with Ino inside his head. It had already been a half a hour and she could not hold on much longer. She would have to do her best to keep it up. Konan was keeping an eye on Ino.
“What is going on?” Itachi growled as he braced himself. “Itachi I can explain....”Sakura was about to go in to full detail when the door burst open.
“UNHAND HIM YOU EVIL FOUL WOMAN!”
Everyone looked to see Yuki and to their surprise Tobi burst in to the room. “HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP MY ITACHI SAMA!” instead of charging at Sakura who was still in lingerie, it was lucky she had grabbed the cloak to cover herself before EVERYONE SAW EVERYTHING, Yuki charged at Deidara(Ino) “do you have any idea what you have done!” she demanded when she saw Itachi tied to a bed. Was he wearing just his boxers? How did that happen?
Yuki went after the millions of Naruto and Chouji who she thought were monkeys and Shikamaru who was beside Deidara braced himself for a hit. The young woman that was fighting for Itachi was nuts. She hadn’t bothered to use her sword, she was just punching monkeys out of the way. When she got rid of them she went to punch Shikamaru. “Listen Shark man, I suggest you get out of my way and let me kill this stupid woman or I’ll made sure you will never be able to have human OR shark babies.” The scary look in her eyes that matched Tsunade’s made Shikamaru step aside.
“some bodyguard you are.” Deidara snapped. “Listen, I only want this man because he is hot and because he is...um...well you know...” she winked at Yuki as to say something about lower regions. Yuki rolled her eyes. “You are a perverted princess, how could you do something like this when you could have anyone you want. Why would you result to kidnapping...honestly...you’re a princess...”
Deidara was about to say something when his body went limp and he fell to the floor and changed back in to a man. Yuki screamed in shock. “Oh my god...Deidara Sama?” she asked in confusion when she saw the man. He was still in the dress; he did not have the curves...
Itachi watched the whole thing and he was confused. He freed himself from the bed and put his clothes back on. He had a million questions in his head. why did Sakura seduce him? Why did moneys ambush him? Why was there a man that looked like Kisame only with one arm? Why in the world was his brother there and not attacking him? why did the chick that stormed in with Tobi look so familiar and why was Tobi there anyways? And the question that bugged him the most was why was Deidara wearing a dress?
“Itachi Sama!” Yuki called to him when she was done kicking money butt. She ran towards him. They looked each other right in the eyes. “Yuki?” he asked, it was as if he was hit with a remember all (ahaha get it...) “Yes...it is me..” Yuki said dramatically. Talk about drama queen.
“You’re here?” Itachi asked. Yuki nodded. Itachi smiled. “wow...I never thought I’d see you again...” he mused. Yuki nodded again. “Yes...I thought that as well.” she smiled up at him. “I’ve missed you.” Itachi said. Yuki nodded. “I’ve missed you too.”
Everyone watched their adorable love scene. Ino was awake in Chouji’s arms and they were all cuddly too. Sakura had walked over to Sasuke and they were both too shy to really say or do anything. Naruto had his arm around Shikamaru and was beaming. “I wish Hinata was here with us...I really miss her.”
“Don’t you wish you were with Temari Shikamaru?”he asked the shadow nin. Shikamaru just shrugged.
“You asshole!” Yuki suddenly yelled and slapped Itachi. “You steal my first kiss when we were seven years old and never bother to write to me...or anything?”
Everyone stared again. Itachi was confused...he thought the fact that she was so happy to see him would make her forget that he did not write to her like he said he would. Yeah right, women do not forget a promise like that from their first AND ONLY love. “I...I tried to find you after I left Konoha, but I was warned to stay away from you. A threat from your father of course.”
“You got your first kiss when you were seven?” Naruto suddenly said. “Damn...I only got my real first meaningful kiss last week from Hinata.”
“I knew it was you two lip locking!”Ino yelled. “Neji is going to kill you!”
“Hey she kissed me!”Naruto defended. “Couldn’t keep her hands off me.” he smirked. “I’m that hot.”
“Pfffh...yeah right Dope.” Sasuke mumbled.
“The POINT IS...”Yuki yelled over them. “Is that I was mad because Itachi never noticed that I was right in front of him all along...”
“Good thing Itachi has people to make him realize what a baka he is for not realizing it sooner.” Sakura added. “Yeah...why didn't I just introduce them sooner?”Konan asked.
“I do not know.” Tobi said from the back ground, he was eating popcorn.
“If you were not kidnapped, then we wouldn’t have even had to look for Yuki because we didn't know she existed because Itachi has a problem with sharing his feelings.”Konan said to Sakura. Yuki looked at Konan and Sakura. “It was all a lie..to get Itachi to realize I was here all along?” she asked.
Sakura was about to explain exactly why but Konan interrupted. “You have been so faithful bringing us tea and I noticed how you blushed every time Itachi was forty feet away from you so I figured out that you liked him. Then Itachi told Sakura about how he loved you long ago and presto you get your man Yuki.”
“Does it really work that way?” all the men in the room asked.
End Notes:
pls rate and review...I hope this chapter is as soon as the rest...there will be more to come!!!
Chapter 19 a truce between brothers by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own the O.C
After some mushy moments between lovers. Chouji and Ino were kind of getting out of hand and Shikamaru had to separate his teammates from creating babies in the Akatsuki hideout. He did not want to be bothered with the ‘uncle Shikamaru, do you know how I was made?’ Ino mumbled something about Shikamaru needing sex and Chouji just laughed along. Naruto was happily chatting with Tobi, they were going on about The O.C and how Marissa and Ryan should stay together, because they are so cute together. Konan was talking with Deidara and explaining exactly what went on.
“So you used me for your entertainment un.” Deidara said rubbing his head. Konan hesitated, it wasn’t necessary for her entertainment...okay maybe a little...maybe she did enjoy it a little bit...but there was no law against it. “I...well...yes...fine..”Konan finally said. The blonde haired man smirked. For years he had been waiting to be this close to her, to be able to kiss her without her kicking him where the sun don’t shine. He’d have a excuse and she would have to deal with it.
He moved suddenly and without warning Konan was pulled in to his arms. She was being kissed by the man she hated and loved the most. Thoughts poured through her mind. ‘What about Pein?’ Inner Konan asked. ‘what about him...he is way to kinky for my liking anyways...and he is too in to porn...that man always wanted-‘ her thoughts were interrupted by Deidara pulling away from her to catch his breath. “I like you a lot un...now will you be my woman or not?”
“How romantic...how about you say that with a little more class baka!” Sakura snapped hitting Deidara in the head. “Oww....Fine un...” Deidara glared at Sakura and then he turned to Konan. “Baby, I love you. You are the one for me...without you I don’t think I could Live un...please be my girl.”
Now everyone stared at Deidara. Even Naruto and Tobi stopped their conversation to watch what was to happen.
Konan blushed; she could not believe that Deidara was confessing to her in front of everyone. “I...I...l-love you too Dei Kun.” She said in her sweetest voice. She leaned in and captured his lips in a kiss. “I’m so happy.”
“Aww.”Sakura, Yuki and Ino squealed. “That is so sweet.”

“I don’t really think I’m good at expressing my emotions like that.” Sasuke muttered. Itachi nodded. “You were never good at expressing emotions Otouto.” Sasuke glared at him. “If I remember correctly you came to me when Yuki kissed you and asked me what to do.” Sasuke defended. “Yes that was because you were in to that mushy love show...what was it called..it was like you knew about first kisses.”
”I was a ninja vampire...” Ino, Sasuke, Sakura and Yuki all said together.
“and I was five...”Sasuke had to remind his brother. “just goes to show that if you take advice from a kid so thinks girls have cooties-“
“You still think girls have cooties Teme!” Naruto piped up.
“shut it dope.”Sasuke growled.
“Don’t be mean to Sasuke, Itachi Sama...he was as cute as a button when he was a little munchkin .” Yuki said, she ruffled Sasuke’s hair. “You are so cute.”
“Yuki, Sasuke does not like his hair to be messed up” Itachi told his new girl friend. Sasuke looked over at Itachi. “You remember that?” he asked. Itachi nodded. “Of course Otouto.” He replied. “how could I forget that?” he asked. Sasuke peered at him. “I think we need to have a talk.” He said in a very mature matter. “Yes Sasuke, I think you are right.”Itachi agreed.
“Everyone please stay here.” Both Uchiha said.
“Looks like they are going to call a truce.” Sakura said standing beside Yuki. “Yeah, looks like we’ll be in laws.” She smiled at Sakura. “I finally get a sister that I actually get along with.” Sakura laughed. “I finally get a sister.”


^^**() Sasuke and Itachi$^&
“I have something to say Itachi.” Sasuke said as soon as the door was shut beside them. “I want you to tell me everything, so I can understand why you did what you did. I do not want to hate you, I am done with that emotion, I just want to have my brother back.” It was the first time in twelve Sasuke felt as though he would cry. He watched his brother pace the room for a moment. “Sasuke..”Itachi began to tell the story of how the Uchiha clad was targeted by Danzo and how he agreed to do it because they would spare Sasuke’s life.
Sasuke sat down on the chair, he was crying and he could hardly breathe. Itachi hated to see his brother so upset, after all the years that passed, he too began to cry.
“I-I s-swear t-that b-basterd will p-pay..” Sasuke choked out.
“I will join you in this fight...”Itachi agreed.
They shared a Uchiha brotherly moment...(whatever that is...) Uchiha men usually do not hug other men. It wasn’t what the Uchiha do.

They walked back in to the room to find everyone quiet, even Naruto.
“We have come to an agreement.” Itachi announced. “We will no longer fight.” Sasuke added. “Instead we will kill Danzo.” The brothers said seriously.
End Notes:
pls rate and review!
Chapter 20 making plans by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
i do not own Naruto
Sakura watched Sasuke and Itachi very closely before taking a deep breath and walking towards them. “Sasuke Kun...Itachi San...”she began; she did not want to cry. She was finally together with Sasuke. Finally going to be with him, at least that was what he whispered in her ear when he first rescued her. “Sakura, I know this is hard for you but this is something Itachi and I must do, we have come to an agreement to bring our family back together, we cannot do that unless we both fight Danzo.”
Yuki walked over as well, she took Itachi’s hand. “Itachi Kun don’t you think that we should spend some time together before you go off fighting?”She asked. “We haven’t been together since we were kids...”
“I agree with Yuki. We should have some time together before you go off again.” Sakura said.
“We’re not really going off anywhere.” Itachi said. “I’m heading back to the leaf with you...and while Sasuke and I will have a lot of explaining to do to the Hokage I suggest that you two take the time to relax.” Yuki stared at the older Uchiha in shock. She knew he was smart, she knew that he was powerful, but obviously, he has forgotten what it was like to have common sense. “You expect me to just sit back and relax while you talk to a woman who is more than likely going to tear your family jewels off than sit and smile at you while you explain why you are back in konoha after thirteen years?”
Itachi and Sasuke cringed. “She wouldn’t-“ Itachi began and Sakura nodded in agreement with Yuki. “Oh I wouldn’t put it passed her Itachi. She has, on more than one occasion, proved to Kakashi sensei why she is more powerful than him, and she has every single one of her male employees wrapped around her manicured finger. Making it so there would be no Uchiha heirs would not be difficult for her, in fact she’d had a bottle of sake before doing it so it proves to be more enjoyable.”
Both Uchiha men were still staring at the Pinkette. Sakura realized how traumatizing it must be for them to hear such a thing. She smiled. “Doesn’t mean you can’t get me pregnant before Lady Tsunade gets her hands on you Sasuke Kun.” She knew she was making it worse, maybe there was a method to her madness, Sakura just wanted to spend some time with her man before he went off to cause trouble.
Yuki smiled at her Itachi. “Sakura has a point you know. “she said catching on to what sakura was doing. “You both are the keys to more Uchiha and will these gone.” She pointed to their pants. “There won’t be any little ones running around like you want.”
Normally, Uchiha men did not show emotions when their manhood was at stake, there was never a time that they really had to worry about their manhood, apparently this time, both Uchiha men looked worried and being so young and youthful they did not want anything to happen. They might have been Uchiha, but they were MEN too. That had to count for something.
“You’re right.” Sasuke was the first to speak. “I..um..eventually would like to produce a heir and as umm...” he was afraid to say the word ’wife’ he still had a lot to learn about women and their emotions. “As the woman I would like to spend the rest of my life with Sakura, I have a duty to do as well.”
“Did he just ask her to marry him?” Konan whispered to Ino. The blonde-haired woman glared at the Uchiha. “He better have not. That is not something to say...he has to make it real...he better make it special for her or Lady Hokage isn’t the only one duck butt has to worry about.”

Sakura did not expect that. She did not expect Sasuke to just say those things to her. The thought of being with him every day until she kick the bucket.....it was enough to make her squeal like a school girl who was standing outside Taylor Lautner’s hotel room singing ‘hit me baby one more time’ it was enough to make her crazy and jump his bones....IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. “Sasuke Kun...you mean that?” she asked. ‘Stupid girl...Jump his bones...do not ask questions...’ Sasuke nodded. “Yes Sakura, I do...I know this whole expressing emotions was never a strong point of mine...but I will work on it.”
“I think he’s going to kiss her.”Tobi whispered to Naruto as they both pigged out on nachos with salsa. “Nah, Teme would never have the guts to do something like that, especially in front of an audience.”Naruto disagreed.

Sasuke shot Naruto a glare and turned to sakura. He smirked at her. Sakura blinked several times before she realized she was being backed up in to the wall. She let out a girlish squeal before being pulled in to Sasuke and having her first kiss ever with him. ‘Kissing Kyo did not count’ Inner Sakura said jumping around like a monkey. ‘wow...Sasuke really is everything you’d expect a first kiss to be...gentle...then rough...passionate...and sweet...and..did he just bite my lip....oh this can’t be good....’ Inner Sakura gave the realistic one the power to pull away from Sasuke. Apart from the fact she could hardly breathe, Sasuke just publicly kissed her like THAT...what was he going to do in the bedroom. The thought of it made her blush. “Sasuke Kun....where did you learn to kiss like that?” she did not mean to blurt it out...any normal person would wonder where the young Uchiha male got his tongue talent. Sasuke went red. “I...um...”
Sakura put her hands on her hips. “Sasuke Uchiha have you been practicing with someone?” she somewhat demanded. Naruto let out a laugh and received another glare from Sasuke. “I was born with the talent.” He said. Sakura stared. “Born with the talent to kiss like THAT? Oh no buddy....there has to be some-“and she was cut off again Sasuke’s perfect lips. How many times can a girl die and go to heaven? So far Sakura died twice...Sasuke heaven....’has a nice ring to it doesn’t it....a heaven full of Sasuke....everywhere.....millions of them.’
Once again Sakura had to retrain herself from raping Sasuke right there. Of course it wouldn’t be rape...he was the one making her want him. “something the matter Sakura?” Sasuke asked. “Um...no...I just need a moment to....calm down.” She smiled sweetly at him. She walked by Ino,Yuki and Konan and dragged them out in to the hallway.
“Why are we out in the hallway?”Konan asked.
Ino sighed. “Just wait for it...any time now...wait for it.”
“SASUKE KISSED ME.....WOO HOO......OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD....OH MY GOD!” she danced around the hallway and did the ‘just got kissed by Sasuke dance’ she and Ino made the dance routine up when they were fighting for Sasuke’s...hand? “You remember the dance routine?”Ino asked. Sakura nodded. “Of course I do...” she said as if were natural. Yuki and Konan were lost. “You made up a dance routine named just got kissed by Sasuke? Whoa dudes...that is weird.” She backed up.
Ino and Sakura shook their heads. “we were seven and we had nothing better to do...it’s better than the just saw Sasuke in the nude dance....we were banned by our sensei to never do that again...not to mention grounded by our parents.”

Back in the room, all the men were staring at Sasuke. He found it to be embarrassing; he would not tell that to Sakura though. “You are a ladies’ man that is for sure.” Tobi said to Sasuke. “having a dance named after you.” Sasuke snorted. “By obsessive seven year olds.” He pointed out. Tobi nodded. “Hai...but Sakura she is not seven anymore...she is eighteen perfectly capable of shaking her ass and moving her hips and-“Sasuke covered his mouth. “I get it.,” he snapped. “She just so happened to make that dance up for me....so when I get her alone....”he smirked.
“Did Sasuke just say what I thought he said?”Naruto whispered to Shikamaru and Chouji. Itachi happened to be listening. “We Uchiha are men just like everyone else and just like every other man...We have...urges...my little brother is going to make the young cherry blossom very happy.” He smirked at the disgusted look on Naruto’s face. “I am sure you will make the young Hyuuga Heiress happy as well Naruto san.” Before the blonde-haired person could respond, the women walked back in to the room.
End Notes:
pls rate and review


sorry it took so long to update...i have been stressed...i promise to have chap 21 and 22 up by the weekend....and maybe chap 23 too!
Chapter 21 Preparing by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
It was a very confusing and awkward goodbye. The leaf ninja and the Akatsuki members parted ways, the girls promising they would keep in touch. Tobi wished everyone good luck with their love life and then he realized he did not have one of his own. Deidara promised to be his wingman. “Yeah right Dei, a woman is a man’s best wingman.” Konan protested and she led Tobi towards the shopping center in Tea town. Deidara sighed. “I need a vacation.”

The leaf ninja set off for Konoha Village, it was not too far but Sakura and Yuki had plans for detours. The women of the group had jumped ahead of the men and were whispering quietly about what they were going to do one they reached the rice country.
“I will explain everything to Lady Tsunade.” Ino promised. “And I will make sure Chouji, Shikamaru and Naruto keep their mouths shut.” She smirked. “I have my ways to keep Chouji in line.” Sakura and Yuki cringed but excepted it anyways, they were counting on the blonde kunochi to keep her man and other team mate busy.

“What are they whispering about?” Naruto asked Shikamaru. The shadow nin shrugged “I do not know, but I am sure it is something troublesome.” He shot a glance at Chouji. “She did not tell me anything.” He defended. They all looked at the Uchiha. “What? Because we’re good with the ladies we are supposed to know what they are whispering about.” Itachi said with a raised brow. “They’re probably talking about you two.” Naruto mumbled shooting a look at the Uchiha. “Like usual.” Sasuke was the one to speak this time. “They can’t always have something to say about me.” Naruto stared and then laughed. “Teme, you clearly underestimate gossiping kunochis and their powerful lungs.”
“I heard that Naruto!”Sakura shouted from all the way where she was.
“And powerful hearing no doubt.”Itachi mused.

“So, we all know the plan right?” Ino asked. The other two nodded. “Okay. Its time.” Sakura whispered as she felt the boy’s presence closer than before. They saw the rice country come in to view. “Come on.” Yuki whispered back. They landed on the ground and ran towards the gate of the bean village. It was a pretty big place, a lot of people, a lot of noise and a lot of....

“SHOPPING!” all three girls shouted at once and ran in different directions. The bead village also had the greatest shopping market in the country. 120 boutiques of women’s fashion, 85 shoe stores and the best pizza in the world. It was a girl’s dream come true. Sakura smirked at the freaked out men that walked in behind them. Naruto, of course went straight for the ramen stand. Chouji was right behind him. Shikamaru sighed, it was late and he was tired, so the lazy ninja went to find a nice patch of grass to fall asleep on.
“Do you have any idea what is going on Sasuke?” Itachi asked. Sasuke shook his head. “I guess after everything Sakura has been through...I suppose shopping might help.” he replied.
Ino appeared right next to Sasuke. “Help? Oh Dear Sasuke Kun....no...shopping will not help Sakura...sure she can buy a outfit that shows off her curves and shoes that make her legs look hot but deep down inside, Sakura needs physical help.” She winked to give him a hint. Sasuke raised a brow. Ino rolled her eyes. “Oh for cat’s sake!! She wants YOU Sasuke. Go and relieve her stressed out body!” she gave him a little push in the direction of a cute hotel. “Don’t you think I should buy her dinner first?” Sasuke asked.
Ino stared at him. “You sad, sad little Uchiha....we have two days until we return to the leaf village and you get fixed. I am sure there will be plenty of time to feed Sakura.”
Sasuke was about to argue when Itachi stepped in. “I would not usually agree with such a un Uchiha gesture Otouto, but Blondie has a point. If Lady Hokage gets angry enough, she might...”he paused. He put a comforting hand on his brother’s shoulder. “You might want to go at it like bunnies.”
Both leaf ninja stared at the Uchiha. ‘Go at it like bunnies?’ Ino thought. ‘She’ll get one good work out.’ Sasuke never heard his brother give advice like that. Was that even allowed? “And YOU Itachi, must do the same for Yuki Chan..”Ino was quick to recover as she glanced up at Itachi. “You are older, there for you should have more experience. You should be able to turn Yuki’s world upside down.” The mind kunochi said with a straight face. She was really open about sex. “Now go get em!” she shouted like she was a command officer. She smacked both Uchiha on the butt and marched them towards the cute hotel.
“COME ON MARCH!” she commanded. The Uchiha were not only confused, but if they did not take advice from the one woman who probably knew what she was talking about when it came to sex from a girl’s point of view(except for Anko.) they had no choice but to march forward. “Why do I get the feeling that this might be very awkward for us?”

%^&*Meanwhile in a lingerie boutique^%*&*(
“Do you think Itachi would like this?” Yuki asked Sakura, she had a dark pink baby doll pressed against her chest. Sakura shrugged. “I think Itachi would like anything you put on for him.” Yuki shook her head and threw her hands in the air. “I have no idea what he likes. The last time I bought a present for him. It was a frog in a box and he went crazy for it!” Yuki thought back to when she was six and Itachi was seven.
&?&&%??%Flash back?%&**(?*

Yuki took a deep breath and walked towards the boy that made her blush every time he opened his mouth. His hair was dark and his eyes were black with a tint of blue( she noticed it when they had a staring contest and was so shocked by the color she looked away and lost)In her hand. Yuki held a box with holes on the top, and inside was Itachi`s birthday present and with every step she took the box had a sound come from it. Itachi was sitting on the steps with his little brother Sasuke. The two looked so much alike but Yuki knew whom her heart belonged to. She took a few more steps and then she took another deep breath.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITACHI KUN!” and she shoved the bouncing box in to his hands. Itachi raised a brow. “what is it?” he asked in a cool voice. “Open it silly.” Yuki giggled. Itachi hesitated. Sasuke was fidgeting on the steps beside him. “Oniisan , open your gift already.”
Itachi opened his gift and let out a gasp. There was a little frog in the box looking up at him. He looked up at Yuki and smiled. She was the only girl his age he would smile at. ‘ Yuki looks really cute today.’ Itachi thought. ‘hello! Dude you are not suppose to think girls are cute for another few years. Remember what papa said, girls have cooties and we have cooties until we are thirty.....wait that doesn’t really make any sense...if both mama and papa have cooties...then why is Sasuke here?’ while Itachi was lost in his thoughts, Sasuke was chasing the little frog and laughing. Yuki had taken the seat beside Itachi and was smiling at him. “Itachi Kun.” She whispered in to his ear. Itachi looked over and Yuki was too close to his face, she smiled at him and without a warning, kissed him. It was quick and...Well wet and Itachi did not really know what to do after that. “I’ll miss you Itachi Kun.” Yuki said and got up. Itachi blinked furiously. “What do you mean Yuki Chan?” he asked. Yuki looked down. “I’m moving away...papa got a job in the tea country and....” she sniffed. “You are the best friend I have ever had Itachi Kun and I love you.” And then she took off running towards her house.
$%%%^End of flash back^%&^*(
“Wow Yuki...that is such a sweet and sad story at the same time.” Sakura said wiping a tear from her eye. Yuki nodded. “Yeah and when I kissed him I thought it was going to be the last time I ever saw him. I didn't know I’d find him twelve years later.” She sighed. “I never had the chance to tell him how I felt up until I met you Sakura Chan and for that I am eternally grateful. He had no idea who I was because I was not allowed to speak to him. Father made it clear not to have any contact with the Akatsuki men. “
“And now you are going to have full contact with the man you kissed when you were a child.”Sakura understood where Yuki was coming from, she wanted to jump Sasuke’s bones, but she also wanted to take it slow. “Do you really think I’m rushing in to it?” Yuki asked. “I can’t really say. I am in the exact same situation as you. If I was not so scared about what lady Hokage would do to the last Uchiha and their manhood I would take it as slow.”


“Do you think this is going to work?” Sasuke asked the blonde woman who was turning the not so great hotel room in to a romantic paradise. “I know my best friend, Sasuke and fortunately for you I am here to help .” Ino walked past him and threw three heart shape pillows on the heart shaped bed. “I do not need your help to woo Sakura.” Sasuke defended. Ino snorted. “Who do you think shaped that bed like a heart?” she said showing him the saw. “who do you think got you all this wine and sex food eh?” Ino continued to organize romantically. She was almost done. “bribing the chef with a booby shot isn’t not exactly impressive.” Sasuke told Ino. The blonde girl laughed. “Well you will be happy to know that those were not mine.” Sasuke shrugged. “You’re not my girlfriend. I do not really care.” Ino glared at him. “F.Y.I Duck butt. Those boobs belong to Deidara.” She crossed her arms over her chest when Sasuke thought about it for a moment and then made a face. “You bribed a man with man boobs?” he asked. “He does not know those belonged to a man.” Ino said. She was just putting in the final changes on the room when she tossed an article of clothing to Sasuke. “Put this on and then lie on the bed. Do NOT forget the rose petals.”
Ino ran out of the room before Sasuke could protest to the leopard print male thong.
Itachi was just in the time to see Sasuke shove the thong in to his pocket. “I am so glad I know how to woo a woman on my own.” He snickered when Sasuke glared at him. “Shut up, she told me to give you this.” Throwing a zebra print thong at Itachi. “This is really...not my color...”Itachi said examining the underwear more closely. “Want to trade?” he asked his brother. Sasuke growled and slammed the door in Itachi’s face.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 22 Surprising Sakura by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Sakura took her time shopping. It was getting late and the stores were getting ready to close, she did not know why she brought the cute blue baby doll, the strappy high heels, or even the fluffy pink handcuffs. Maybe she was hanging around Ino too much. She slowly walked towards the hotel, she knew what Ino was planning because of the annoying text message she got on her new phone she just brought only hours earlier, but Sakura didn't know if she wanted to go through with it. ‘think about the pros and cons.’ Inner Sakura instructed.
Pros:
Sasuke wants you
He wants to make you his wife.
He kissed you
He loves you
He rescued you
He wants you
He is Sasuke Uchiha
Cons:
I might not be ready to have a baby, ready to have sex....hell ya...ready for a baby to be popping out in 9 months...not so much
Sakura took a deep breath and entered the hotel and walked to the reception. “Hi, I’m here with Sasuke Uchiha and I would like to have my key.” She smiled at the receptionist even though she was extremely nervous.
The receptionist snorted. “You? With Uchiha Sasuke? Pff...yeah right...like he would like a pink haired freak.”
Sakura sighed, when she saw the receptionist she had the feeling that she was going to be a snooty bitch. It was probably the glare she was giving her and the fact that she had the extra keys in her own hand. She probably planned to sneak in to Sasuke’s room later. ‘bitch!’Inner Sakura yelled. “Listen you fake breasted bitch. I have had a really long day and I just started dating the man of my dreams. I am not going to let YOU tell me that he isn’t interested in me..when in fact I am on my way right NOW to give my virginity to him and-“
“Sakura?”
The pink haired kunochi jumped and slowly turned around to see Itachi. He was looking at her like she was weird or something. “Are you on your way to see Sasuke?” he asked. Sakura nodded. “Yes Itachi san.” She replied. “But the receptionist won’t give me the extra key. Apparently she does not think I am good enough for Sasuke.”
Itachi looked at the receptionist. “Young lady, this is Sakura the future Mrs Sasuke Uchiha. I would appreciate it if you were not rude to her. She could have you fired in a second.” The woman stared at Itachi and then bowed her head. “ Gomennasai Uchiha Sama.” She said. “I thought maybe this girl was some sort of obsessed fan girl offering her virginity to Sasuke Kun for hopes that she will get pregnant and bare his child.” Sakura glared at the woman. She clenched her fists and was about to throw a punch when Itachi grabbed her hand. “Sakura Chan, there is no reason to listen to this woman. Clearly she wishes to be you.”
They left the reception desk, leaving the woman with breast implants staring after them. While they were in the elevator they spoke about Sasuke. Itachi had a lot of interesting things to say about his brother that sakura never even thought would be true. He was apparently afraid of spiders and he spent two hours on his hair every morning. He used to try on his mother’s dresses and he had a pet kitty but it ran away because Sasuke wanted it to be a ninja kitty. “Sasuke should be waiting for you Sakura chan.” Itachi said pointing to the door. “Is Yuki with you?” Sakura asked before leaving. “she is in the bathroom preparing.” Itachi replied with a smirk. “I am so glad I found her again.” he took sakura’s hand and pulled her in to a hug. “For that I am grateful to have a little sister like you Sakura chan.” He kissed her forehead and left her to stare at the door. She opened the door to find the lights dimmed.

“Sasuke Kun?” she called out. There was no answer. She sighed and went in to the bathroom. She washed up and put on her way too revealing lingerie and her strappy heels that could probably dismember someone if given that chance. She pulled on her robe and walked out of the bathroom in to the master bedroom. The lights were off. Sakura blinked. “Sasuke Kun?” she called again.
Suddenly romantic sexy music came on and Sasuke emerged from the other bathroom and caught her eyes in a intense stare. He smirked at her and started dancing to the music. ‘what the hell is going on?’ Inner Sakura bellowed. ‘ is he trying to be a porn star? What the hell is he wearing? Oh my god!’ Sakura continued to stare as Sasuke danced at the music. Sakura had NEVER imagined that Sasuke of all people were willingly put something like a leopard thong on. He did look incredibly sexy and Sakura felt her heart beating ten times as fast as when he kissed her. Sasuke slowly walked towards Sakura, not breaking the eye contact they shared and when they were barely an inch away from each other he pulled her in to his arms and smashed his lips against hers.
Sakura was suddenly in heaven, the more passion that went in to the kiss they shared the more Sakura felt what she was doing at this time with Sasuke was right. She loved him so much and the deeper the kiss the more she wanted him. After a few moments of viciously making out, Sakura took off the robe and stood shyly in front of Sasuke. What she wore, was against everything she believed in. What not to wear in front of a man until she is married. It was written in her what not to do book that she left at home, it wasn’t like she knew she was going to find Sasuke and have to actually follow through on those rules. She thought was going to be alone forever... or at least until she was thirty.

“I understand now why Naruto was so obsessed with lingerie Magazines when we were children.” Sasuke said looking at Sakura up and down. Sakura blushed. “I have NEVER worn something like this before.” She whispered shyly. ‘not true...you wore it to seduce Itachi and-‘ Inner sakura yelled and then was pushed aside by Inner Inner Sakura, who wore the wings and the halo. Inner Sakura always had the devil horns and tail. “You could wear anything and still look fantastic Sakura.” Sasuke whispered in to Sakura’s ear. Sakura tilted her head to the side. “Sasuke Kun...can I ask you a question?”
Sasuke sighed. “I know what you are thinking Sakura. You are wondering why I would be wearing this. Why the hell I would be dancing and how the hell did I get to be so sexually interesting all of a sudden.” Sakura shook her head. “Not really.” She said and then continued before Sasuke said anything more. “I was actually wondering if what we are doing...now...if it is smart...I mean...I love you and you love me...but I am going to be honest with you Sasuke...” she took a deep breath. “I do not want Children right now.” Sasuke looked at her for a moment before smirking. “I knew you were going to say that and I agree with you. We are both too young to think about children. I know you want to be married before having a child.” He kissed Sakura on her cheek. “I did listen when we were kids you know. I may have seemed like a insensitive prick, but the way you were talking about wanting a family only when you know you were able to complete some of your goals in life...I knew that one day...”he trailed off and kissed sakura again. “You would make a beautiful bride, a fantastic wife and a wonderful mom. The lucky man that holds the honour of being your husband...”he smirked once more because of Sakura’s constant blushing.
“Can I ask you something Sakura?” Sasuke asked after a moment. Sakura nodded and snuggled closer to Sasuke. “Did you love Naruto?” Sakura looked at him and nodded. “Naruto kept me sane all those years. I have never had a better friend, but he and Hinata are together. I just love Naruto as a friend. I may have thought I loved him more than a friend a couple of years back, but there is no denying whenever I am with him I think of you Sasuke and you and I both know that If I were to have a relationship with Naruto that it would slowly kill him inside.”
End Notes:
OH MY GOD! I hope you like this chapter because the dancing scene...well um....I have personally experinced something like that and it took everything I had not to fall on the floor laughing...that would be instensitive wouldnt it...so I created this....and it is perfectly OKAY to LOL because..well its VERY hard to picture without laughing.

pls rate and review!!!
chapter 23 all smiles by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
Sakura could not stop smiling. Her face hurt from smiling. She had a hard time getting mad at anything Naruto did or said or the comments Itachi made or even the fact that Yuki stole her last piece of bacon. The group left the hotel in a happy mood. Sakura made sure to kiss Sasuke passionately right in front of the snotty receptionist. The woman glared at her and stuck her nose in the air and claimed that she needed a strong cup of coffee and a cigarette.
“So Ino is going to speak to the Hokage for us?” Itachi asked for the tenth time as they exited the village. Sakura took a deep breath. “Yes Itachi San. I trust Ino will take care of everything. She is a strong independent kunochi that can take care of herself and-“ Sakura was one for going on about a woman’s independency, how they don’t need men and how they can do anything men can do, some things they can do even better. They handle child birth. “Sakura Chan, as much as I would love to hear that Ino needs a ring on her finger for Chouji to prove that he loves her unconditionally, do you think you can tell me exactly what Ino is going to do to get the Hokage to grant us a audience once we arrive.” Itachi said rubbing his temples.
Sakura rolled her eyes. “Three words my friend.” She announced. “Sake. Johnny Depp/Antonio Barbaraz and one huge fluffy pillow.”she paused then repeated the words in her head.” OK, eight words.” She didn't realize that the Uchiha were staring at her. “Sake? Johnny Depp and a big fluffy pillow.” Itachi repeated. “Oh hell, Sakura Chan, we really are going to lose our man hood and this is a funny joke isn’t it?” the man with the raven hair looked worried. “You forgot Antonio.”Yuki hissed in Itachi’s ear.
Sakura chuckled. “Don’t be silly Itachi San. Sake is easy to get. Ino has an endless collection of Johnny Depp and Antonio Barbaraz DVDs that ever woman in Konoha has been dying to get their hands on and a big fluffy pillow is one of the comfort items Lady Tsunade will need when she starts crying in some of the movies.” Then Sakura thought for a moment. “Oh and tissue. So nine words.”
Yuki laughed and looped her arm through Sakura’s.”Does Ino have EVERY SINGLE MOVIE?” she asked. Sakura nodded. “Even the movie with Angelina and the twenty sex scenes?” Yuki asked in a whisper. (she probably had some girly crush on Antonio because he was a ‘older man’)Sakura nodded. “Ino made me watch that with her and we were like both so close to the TV I had a huge headache the next day.” she explained. “God bless Ino and her fabulous taste in older yummy men.”

Ino took a deep breath before she entered Konoha. The guards, as usual, stood up and smiled at her. She smiled back at them, giving a shy girly wave. She turned and gave Chouji a kissed on the cheek. “I have to speak to lady Tsunade. You guys go report to Kakashi okay.” Usually it was never hard to get away from the men she loved the most but today Shikamaru seemed to be on her tail. “Ino, maybe we should all go report to the Hokage. That is what a team is suppose to do.”
Ino bit her lip. What the hell was she going to do? Shikamaru was right! ‘You can always say that you need to ask her something womanly first and then you can call them in. The fact that you are trying to bribe the Hokage with DVDS and Sake and a fluffy pillow is probably more than Shikamaru can take.’ Inner Ino suggested.

“I just have to speak to her for an hour or so then I’ll contact you right away.” Ino said. Before Shikamaru could ask, Ino sighed. “It’s a woman thing Shika. Unless if you want to listen in then-“ Shikamaru and Chouji and Naruto began walking away. “See you later Ino.” The boys chanted.
Ino smirked. She took off towards her apartment to shower and get the goods. After the nice Shower Ino had been dying to take for two days, she grabbed some DVDS, a big fluffy pillow she’d been keeping for a occasion such as this and two boxes of tissue.

Ino left her house and made her way to the Hokage’s office. She strolled in to the building feeling a bit nervous. She was not sure how Lady Tsunade would react, but there were s reasons for everything that Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha have done. She knocked on Lady Tsunade’s office door.
“who is it?” came the annoyed, tired voice of the fifth Hokage. “It’s Ino lady Hokage.” Ino answered politely. Suddenly the door swung open and Ino let out a squeal as she was pulled in to the office. “So you found Sakura?” Tsunade demanded thrusting Ino in to a chair. “Yes Lady Tsunade.” Ino said. “What have you found out? Tell me everything!” the Hokage paced her office and waited for Ino to explain.
“You remember the man Kyo?” Ino asked. Tsunade nodded. “well he is actually Itachi Uchiha. He kidnapped Sakura because he was lonely and he wanted to start up his clan again. Sakura seemed like the perfect woman to him. he had someone he loved a long time ago but she left and he didn't know where to find her so he choose Sakura.”
Tsunade stared at the younger blonde woman. “So, what are you doing here explaining all this to me?”She demanded. “We should be interrogating Itachi Uchiha.” She paused.“You have caught him haven’t you?” Ino nodded. “Yes We did.”She said. Tsunade smiled. “Good work. You are excused. We must interrogate him immediately. “She pointed to the door. Ino shook her head. “I must ask you not to do that Lady Hokage.” She gulped at the furious eyes the Hokage had. “Excuse me?” Tsunade demanded. “Who do you think you are demanding such a thing from me? Itachi Uchiha is a rogue ninja. He has been on this bingo list for fourteen years.” Ino took a deep breath. “I have a reason to ask this of you Lady Hokage and I have brought some gifts to make the story easier for you.”
Ino handed Tsunade the Sake and the huge fluffy pillow, box of tissues and a bunch of Johnny Depp DVDs. “Are you trying to bribe me Yamanaka?” Tsunade asked. The young kunochi shook her head. “Nope, I am just trying to make the story easier for you to bare.”
Tsunade raised a brow.”Continue...” she sat back and listened to Ino as she began to explain.

-On the way home- Sasuke Sakura ,Yuki and Itachi.-

The four young ninja took their time traveling towards the Leaf village. They had much to face when they arrived and they all felt the fear well through them. Questions swam in the older Uchiha’s brain. He wondered if he was going to die, or if he would be able to spend his life with the woman, he loved. He knew he made many mistakes in the past and he would spend the rest of his life making it up to the people he hurt, especially his brother.
“Itachi, I know something is bothering you. Will you please talk to me?” Yuki said as they began setting up camp in the Hidden Leaf forest. Itachi looked at his love. “Yuki, when we were together last night, one thing went through my mind as you slept in my arms. I just want to keep you close to me. I do know if that will be possible in our future.” He kissed Yuki’s forehead. “I love you and I should have found you sooner.” He pulled her close to his body. “Itachi, please stop, you are scaring me.” Yuki looked up at him, terror in her eyes. “I will fight with you.” She told him and before Itachi could protest she stood her ground. “I am not giving you a choice to let me Itachi Uchiha. I refuse to lose you again. I may not be as strong a kunochi as sakura Chan, but I do know my way with a sword. I will prove worthy so you will allow me to aid you.”
Sakura and Sasuke sat nearby. It was clear that Sasuke was thinking the exact same thing as his brother. He was wondering if he was going to be able to speak the rest of his life with Sakura. Sakura noticed the worry on his face. “In the eighteen years that I have known you Sasuke Kun, I have never seen that look of worry on your face. What is going on in your head right now?” she asked.
Sasuke was the type of man that kept his emotions hidden and dealt with things in his own way, but he made a promise to Sakura. If they were going to be together, he would share his thoughts. Now his promise was kicking him in the ass. “I just want to get this whole Danzo battle over with.” He said, not quiet saying whole truth. “Sasuke Kun....I know that is not entirely what you are thinking about...tell me the truth.” Sakura looked him right in his eyes. ‘Damn I hate when she does that...actually I love it...she knows me more than she gives herself credit for.’ Sasuke sighed. “I love you and I want to be with you forever...”he said. Sakura nodded. “I love you too Sasuke Kun, but those words are not going to get me to stray from what I want to hear from you.” Sakura never thought she’d have the guts to say something like that.

“Sakura, I want you to promise me...that you will not fight Danzo with me. I want you to promise me that you will stay out of it. I’ll need to know you are safe in order to focus properly. “ Sasuke said suddenly catching Sakura of guard. The Pinkette stared at his boyfriend. “You have got to be kidding.” She glared at him for a moment. “I....can’t believe after all this time...”she couldn't put the words together. Sasuke gently took her face between his hands. “Sakura Hurono you are a strong kunochi, but I have decided that you are my world and I will do everything and anything to protect you. Please promise me that you will stay away when Itachi and I take down Danzo.” His eyes were watering. A single tear fell down. Sakura took a deep breath and nodded. “Okay Sasuke Kun. I promise.”
End Notes:
this is just something random I put up. the story is actually on my other computer. pls review on this XD
Chapter 24 I want to fight with you by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto
I do not own Johnny Depp
I do not own elisabeth swan
Ino and Tsunade were staring at the T.V watching as Captain Jack Sparrow and Elisabeth Swan embraced. Ino grabbed a tissue and blew her nose as Elisabeth pulled away. Tsunade did the same. The two woman sobbed when Caption Jack was consumed by the kraken. They watched on, as Will and Elisabeth promised to look for Jack. Then the movie ended and they let out a hug sob.

“two and a half hours of Johnny Depp really has given me a change of heart Ino.”Tsunade said as she got up from the couch. Ino perked up. That was the best line she heard all day. “But you’ll have to do better than that. “Tsunade continued. “Itachi will be in your custody until you have given me all the reasons why I should let this issue go. I am not a woman to be messed with Ino, so do not try to bribe me. You will have to show me what Itachi is capable of and tell me why he should be let back in the community.”
Ino sighed and was about to thank the Hokage when the older blonde-haired woman said. “I want Shikamaru Nara to be in charge, if it was up to you I’d be glued to Johnny Depp TV all day and I cannot have that. Tell him to get over here right away.” Then she waved her hand, giving the dismissal sign.

‘oh this is just peachy.’ Ino thought as she walked out the door. “Ino don’t slam-“
Ino slammed the Hokage’s door and stormed off down the hallway. ‘why the hell do I have to babysit a grown man? This is un fucking believable.’ While mumbling to herself Ino walked right in to the new trainee at the hidden leaf hospital, Ino had said many times how she wished she could play doctor with him. she remembered all of Sakura’s unnecessary comments about how she was way too vulgar to be a woman.
“Oh, Ino Chan. I am very sorry to have bumped in to you.” The very handsome Amaru said with a dashing smile. “its fine, I am in a hurry, can you please move.” Ino mumbled. Amaru nodded. He seemed disappointed but he moved out of the way so Ino could pass. Ino did not look back, she did not care if the man was staring after her like she was his run away puppy.
Sakura could not fall asleep, not matter how much she tried to get comfortable, sleep did not come. She felt Sasuke stir next to her. He had fallen asleep not long after her promise to him. Her promise to stay away when he was fighting Danzo. Sakura did not want to keep the promise, how could she? Sasuke would be out fighting the man who single handily took down the entire Uchiha clan, sure he would have his brother with him, but was that enough? She knew she was not the only one who would be against this. Naruto was going to lay eggs when he found out. She did not want to know what Kakashi would say. It would probably be along the lines of ‘Sasuke is a grown man now, he can fight his own battles’
“Sakura...” Sasuke whispered in to her ear. Therefore, he was awake. “I know you are worried about me, but I promise you I will not die. I am doing this for the sake of future Uchiha and my family who have suffered because of Danzo. I am going to fight and be victorious for you as well as my family. Please all I need for you, is to believe in me.”
Sakura nodded; once again, she was giving in. She felt as though this was the last night she would be with Sasuke for a while. She should have given in the night before when she had her chance to be with him completely. She was so scared when Sasuke pulled down his thong she made an excuse. Therefore, they stayed up playing cards, and talking about feelings instead of getting it on. How lame was that on her part? She was even going to dare tell anyone about it...not even Ino would demand the details when she got back home. Sex details would not be important; it was her boyfriend’s survival that meant everything to her.

Itachi was not getting much sleep either. His arms were wrapped around the tiny figure that slept beside him. Her words kept on repeating in his head. “I am not giving you a choice to let me Itachi Uchiha. I refuse to lose you again. I may not be as strong a kunochi as sakura Chan, but I do know my way with a sword. I will prove worthy so you will allow me to aid you.” Itachi had tried to convince Yuki to change her mind, but she told him straight that he would not convince her. She loved him and that was it. Itachi had always been a sucker for love. No one knew that of course. He was a hopeless romantic and he always kept it to himself. He loved Yuki with every fibre in his body and he had rediscovered that only a few days ago. She was his first love, he never had the chance to tell Yuki that, they were only children at the time. This was something that Itachi had to deal with on his own with his brother.
“Itachi...” her voice startled him. He looked over at her and saw her big eyes staring back at him. “Itachi Kun, I know you worry for me and for the battle ahead but I am a grown woman and I believe that I can help you. I am strong Itachi and so are you and Sasuke and Sakura Chan and together we can do anything.” She kissed his cheek. “Rest now my love.”
Itachi closed his eyes. ‘Damn it all! Why does this woman have such control over me? Why do I wish to please her, besides the fact that I love her, why am I going to agree to this....’ Itachi sighed. “Fine...”he mumbled and place a kiss on Yuki’s lips. “You win.”

Ino flopped down on her bed and let out a huge sigh. It had been a long day. She looked around and saw that there was no sign of her roommate. She stripped off her clothes and flicked on the TV. She began watching Desperate housewives, the one about how Brie and Sharon could not be friends anymore and homemade pineapple cake. Normally Ino would find their situations funny, but she couldn't help but think of what was going to happen in the next couple of days.
*Knock*
Ino glanced over at the door and got up; she grumbled as she walked to the door and wrenched it open. At the door was someone whom she did not expect. Amaru, the handsome doctor stood wide eyed and mouth hung open. Ino raised a brow. “You want something?” she asked, completely oblivious that she was in the nude. “I...uh....I mean...Ino...chan...um...” the doctor was blabbing on and on. Ino rolled her eyes. “You have five seconds to tell me why you are at my door at this time of night.”
Amaru blinked. “It’s 8:30.”He pointed out, slightly confused. “I mean um...I wanted to know if you wanted to have dinner with me.” he tried to keep eye contact, but his eyes kept on wondering. Ino finally got annoyed. “What the hell are you staring at Doctor?” she demanded. Then there was a sudden breeze. Ino’s eyes widened. She gasped and then without any warning to the poor doctor she punched him out and dragged him in to her apartment.
End Notes:
pls rate and review
thanks!
Chapter 25 sakura's fury by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

“Sasuke Kun...”her low whisper ticked his ear. Sasuke woke up to Sakura smiling down at him. he smiled back at her. “Good morning my love.” He pulled her in for a kiss.  “Sasuke Kun..”Sakura whispered. “Let’s go bathe in the spring...” Sasuke smirked. “I would love to, but I think we should wait...for..um you know.” His face was probably turning red.

 

Sakura giggled. “Oh silly Sasuke Kun...we can just...”and then she whispered something x rated in his ear. Sasuke cleared his throat. “An Uchiha does not show his emotions.,” he told her firmly. Sakura giggled again. “Your pants say otherwise Sasuke Kun.”Then she took off running, of course so he would chase after her. “You should go Otouto.” Sasuke turned to see Itachi. “You are encouraging me to go skinny dipping with my girlfriend?” he asked with an eyebrow arched. “Sasuke you are a man, and I do not see why you shouldn’t have fun, but all I ask is that if things do proceed, please keep it down.”Sasuke would have said something further, but he just gave a famous Uchiha smirk, turned on his heel, and ran after Sakura.

 

 “Sasuke kun...”Sakura called from the water. “Come and get me you sexy man you...”Sasuke stopped in his tracks. He peered at Sakura. Something had caught his eye. The way she was talking, it was completely different from any other time. “Aren’t you coming Sasuke Kun?” Sakura cooed.  Sasuke looked around and was on his guard. He took off his shirt and pants and was just in his boxers. “Sasuke Kun I have something to tell you...”Sakura whispered seductively in to his ear.

 “What is it?” Sasuke asked. Suddenly the water began to bubble and it started to turn just like a whirl pool. Sasuke felt himself being pulled down in to the water. Sakura just smirked. Her features began to change. “Sasuke Kun...you shouldn’t be so naive.”  

 Sakura woke with a start. The sunlight was shining on her and her eyes squinted when she opened them.  She let out a grumpy mumble, sat up, stretched her arms, and yawned.  She looked beside her and saw that Sasuke was gone. ‘What?’ sakura began to panic. ‘Oh no way, please tell me he did not leave me again. Please’ she got to her feet and began looking around. She had been frantically looking for a good five minutes when she heard leaves crunch behind her. Sakura slowly turned around and reached for her kunai. When the person got closer, Sakura whirled towards them and threw the kunai in their direction.

 “Ow...what was that for?” Sakura gasped when she saw Itachi pinned to a tree. The kunai pinned his sleeve to the huge tree behind him. “You are lucky you missed.” He glared at Sakura as she rushed over to him, apologizing continuously. “Itachi I didn't know it was you. I was looking for Sasuke and...”  she let out a sob and fell to her knees. Itachi rolled his eyes. “first of all my Otouto is bathing in the spring close by and second if this brother in law sister in law relationship is going to work, I suggest we leave sharp objects out of it or it will get messy, especially on my part.” He pointed to his sleeve which was covered in blood. Sakura got up and wiped her tears away. She glared at him and pulled out the kunai and then healed him in a flash.

“You have a lot of nerve sneaking up on me like that.” She snapped storming back to camp. “Ouch I hit a nerve didn't I?”Itachi answered back. “Why are you so annoying all of a sudden?” Sakura demanded, she tapped her foot and waited for a answer. Itachi smirked. ‘Three, two...one...’“Wait...brother in law? Sister in law? Is Sasuke going to ask me to marry him?” she asked. Itachi shrugged. “How should I know what Otouto is going to do, he did not tell me a damn thing about surprising you after the meeting with the Hokage once we are back in Konoha.”  Sakura was about to ask more questions when Sasuke came in to view. He smiled at Sakura and pulled her in to a hug.

“Ready to go?” he asked. Yuki appeared beside him. She looked guilty as well. Sakura tilted her head in confusion. ‘What the hell is going on?’ Sakura peered at the three of them. She wiggled out of Sasuke’s  grasp and examined him. she noticed something different.

“You are not Sasuke.” She said plainly. Sasuke looked at her. “what do you mean I’m not Sasuke?” he demanded and crossed his arms. “Sasuke has a scar right here.” She pointed to Sasuke’s lower stomach, a place Sakura saw only recently. ’CHA!’  Yuki looked pissed. “WHAT! How the hell would you know that! Sasuke Kun is saving himself for someone special, not a tramp like YOU!” she yelled and then pop, she turned in to a girl younger than Yuki.

 She had dark pink hair and pink eyes and glasses. She looked really pissed off from what Sakura said about where the scar was.  Sasuke popped too and turned back in to Jugo.  Itachi was fuming, he turned back and was Suigetsu . “Karin! You dumb ass! Why did you have to go and blow your cover!”Karin crossed her arms. “she was speaking nonsense about my Sasuke Kun.” That caught Sakura’s attention. She swung her arm and punched the ground. “SASUKE KUN IS MINE! BITCH!” the ground was split in two and the dark pink haired woman had a hard time not falling in to whatever was down below.

“Impressive...”she admitted. “But not Hot enough to get my Sasuke Kun.”“OH IT IS ON! BITCH YOU ARE GOING DOWN!’” Sakura ran at full speed at Karin.Suigetsu and Jugo watched from a little ways away. “Shouldn’t we help her?” Jugo asked. “Nah, Karin finally found someone who likes Sasuke as much as she does...let her fight it out.” The shark nin sat back to relax. “20,000 ryo says that Sakura chick will win. She’s hot man.” “Sasuke would not approve of gambling on a woman’s fight.” Jugo pointed out. Suigetsu shrugged. “So what? Sasuke is not our leader anymore.  Besides I am sure Sasuke would put his money on Sakura anyways....he hates how Karin is always all over him. Hell I wouldn’t mind having a chick all over me, but  it doesn’t work that now  does it. Sasuke gets all the fucking women!”

 Jugo rolled his eyes.’he is right though...and it seems as if Sasuke couldn't care less....I wonder..”*miner distraction!*“Hey a squirrel!” Jugo yelled and started chasing it.   “I can’t believe I was fooled...”Sasuke spat as he tried to get the robes free.  Itachi and Yuki were tired up next to him. “Don’t be so hard on yourself Sasuke. Itachi here was fooled by the smell of waffles.” Yuki was glaring at Itachi.

Itachi sighed. “I can’t help it if I love waffles. They are warm and fluffy and full of soft goodness.” He defended. Yuki rolled her eyes. “Baby I love you, but if that is all it takes for a woman to take you from me...”

Itachi did not let her finish her sentence. “Oh hell no, Yuki you are the only one for me...I can live without waffles if I have to.”“Do you have any idea who did this?”Yuki asked the brothers. Sasuke nodded. “I know exactly who did this. I do not know why, but I will find out.” He finally broke those the water robes and stood up.  Itachi broke through and helped Yuki with the robes around her wrists. “Why would someone want to kidnap us?” Yuki asked. “They were my old team mates.”Sasuke mumbled. “Karin has always been obsessed with me; she probably wanted to get Sakura alone to get rid of her. Thinking she could have me to herself.”“That doesn’t explain why she kidnapped Itachi and me.”Yuki said. “Itachi would protect Sakura and, Yuki you are a swordswoman. Karin knows better than to mess with someone like you.”   

 “CHA!” Sakura aimed for Karin’s face and sent her flying in to some trees. She was there in a second and they continued to punch, kick and trip each other.  “Give me back my Sasuke Kun.” Sakura yelled. Karin glared. “he isn’t yours, he’s mine!”“Yeah right! He knows you are obsessed with him. He does not want you. He loves me.”“maybe in your dreams you konoha slut.” “It’s my reality and your dream and you are the slut! Have you seen what you are wearing?” “Have you noticed that they have escaped?” Jugo asked Suigetsu.

 The shark Nin was so in to the women fighting that he had not noticed. He had a one-track mind. “What? Really?” he asked. “Oh crap. We should find them.”Jugo said. “they are not far, we have to keep them from Sakura.”“Do you realize it is Sasuke you are talking about, since when will he stay away from anything that matters to him. He loves this woman and he will fight for her.  This was a bad idea man; Karin should just deal with it.” Jugo said.

 Suigetsu rolled his eyes. “Like that will happen. She will get on whining and whining about it and we’ll never get any damn sleep because she will bitch all the time.”“So we’ll ditch her.”Jugo said. Suigetsu smirked. “I love that plan...”he replied. ‘Kind of sucks though...I do think Karin is hot...’ “I will not let you get away with this. GIVE ME BACK SASUKE KUN!” Sakura yelled.

She had Karin trapped to a tree. There was no way for the older girl to get away. “What are you going to do? Kill me? you don’t have the guts.” Karin snarled. “You are weak. Ninjas know how to kill. It is their life style.”“I am not afraid of your words.”Sakura snapped back. “I will kill you if I must.” Sakura added.

End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 26 Sakura's fury part 2 by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

Sasuke, Itachi and Yuki were just in time to see Sakura and Karin really get in to the fight. “Sakura is pretty impressive.”Yuki said, she was staring with wide eyes. “She has the temper of a pissed off lioness.” Itachi mused. “I’d be careful if I was you Sasuke.” He added to his brother. “Sakura wouldn’t start a fight with me.” Sasuke said.

 Yuki rolled her eyes. “I bet she’d win.” Itachi nodded. “Sorry Otouto, I know you are very strong, but this woman has her womanly fury. No man can surpass that.” He pointed out. “Yes and she isn’t the only one.” Yuki pulled out two kunai. “I wanna fight too.” She said suddenly. Both Uchiha shook their head. “No. “They said in union. “ Yuki pouted. ”why not?” she demanded.  “Because you...”Itachi began then he stopped and gulped. Yuki was suddenly very tall, had a huge head and her eyes were fire balls. “I WILL TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!” she yelled and then flew off with rockets for feet.

“Did that just happen?” Sasuke asked. Itachi nodded. “Yes.” Hearts for eyes. “It did.”

 **In Konoha** 

Ino stood there tapping her foot, she had a man on her couch and her best friend Angelo was laughing at her when she finished her story. “I hate to think what is going to happen when he wakes up.” Angelo snickered as he poked the doctor in the face with a wooden spoon. “He is going to forget.” Ino told him impatiently. “I just need to figure out how to make him forget without any permanent damage. “She explained.

 “Oh and how will you do that? It’s not like you can tell him it was a guy friend showing off his new goods because he got a sex change.”Angelo mused, and then he turned around because Ino stopped the annoying foot taping. “Oh...that is so not going to happen Ino, keep me out of it.” He waved his hands in front of him. Ino smirked. “No, not you dear Angel....we must get someone who knows sexy jutsu and who is a blonde..like me...”Angelo sighed. “Where are you going to get someone stupid enough to agree to that?”He asked. 

***Akatsuki hideout***

Deidara woke up with a start and rubbed his head. “Un...why do I get the feeling I’m being talked about.” He felt Konan stir next to him. “Go back to bed Dei Kun.” she mumbled. “But KoKo Chan...I have the feeling something is going to happen...” Deidara said with a shutter. Konan groaned. “It’s probably Ino Chan plotting you use you in one of her girly experiments...don’t worry about it Dei Kun...I’ll protect you.”Deidara grumbled. “why can’t she use Naruto...he is just as blonde as me...”

 *****In Konoha*****

Naruto stopped chewing his ramen and looked around. “Why do I get the feeling that someone is going to use me for a weird kind of experiment?” “You are imagining things Naruto.” Iruka sensei said. ***Back with Ino *** “From what you told me, Deidara is too far and...Naruto is probably at the ramen shop, shall I fetch him?” Angelo asked.  Ino looked down at the doctor and then at Angelo. “You are such an angel.” She said. “That’s my name.”Angelo mumbled as he left her house. He felt bad for Naruto, he only met the other man a couple of times and they got along, but once he saw what Ino had in store for him, he was not going to be happy.  

 Naruto was eating his 10th bowl of ramen when he felt someone come up behind him. he was about to use a force full kick to send the person flying but at the last second he recognized the person. “Jesus! Angelo! What the hell?” he demanded as he fell off his seat on to his bottom. Angelo smiled and held out his hand to help him up. “I’m sorry Naruto.”he said using his people skills. “I was wondering, well Ino is having a thing at her apartment and she wanted me to invite you.”he explained. Naruto tilted his head. “A thing?” he asked. Angelo nodded. “You know a thing.” Naruto was still confused. “Is that some chick language for a sleep over or something?” he asked. Angelo glared. “If I hadn’t just had my nails done, Naruto I would slap you.” Naruto blinked. “I guess that is a no. Well anyways, I guess I can come and see what Ino wants, as long as she doesn’t put make up on me or dress me up like-“he stopped in mid sentence. Angelo was glaring at him. “Finish that sentence Naruto I dare you.” He hissed. Naruto just shrugged. “Or dress me up like a girl because in my man body I do not think her clothes would suit me.” 

 ***Back to the fighting*** 

After minutes of watching Yuki and Sakura take on his old team, Hawk, seeing how well they worked together, Sasuke was secretly reconsidering his decision to let Sakura fight Danzo with him. He watched and watched, but as soon as sakura was sent flying in to a tree, he stopped altogether. “No way is she fighting with me. I can’t let her.” He told himself. “I think it is time to let our presence become known and we help out.”

“Yes, you’re right.”The Uchiha brothers both jumped down from the tree and ran very fast towards the fight, Suigetsu screamed like a girl, Jugo just felt someone jump on his back and barely moved. He had given piggyback plenty of times.

“Sasuke Kun! Sasuke Kun!” Karin immediately had distracted. Jumped and waved at him in a girly manner. Her goal was to show him the goods.  Sakura caught on to this and chakra punched her FACE. “BAKA! How dare you flaunt your stuff at MY MAN! Can’t you go and get your OWN. STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT!” Sakura did not realize that everyone was staring at her.

Her chest was heaving and she was glaring in Karin’s direction. “ I have dealt with bitches like you since I was six years old. Sure Sasuke Kun and I were not together then I mean we really just got together a few days ago but I did not stop loving him, not one second. So get off your ass and turn around, face me like a damn woman, give me everything you got, do not hold back.  I want to take you down once and for all.” 

“Calm yourself Sakura, think this through.” Sasuke said walking up to her, he wrapped his arms around her. “Do not try and stop me Sasuke..” Sakura said struggling to get free. “I feel like I need to hurt her really badly.” Sasuke shook his head. “She is nothing to me but a past team mate Sakura Chan. I love you, not her, she is actually annoying and isn’t my type to begin with.” His words were like music to her ears but she still wanted to punch Karin’s lights out.

“Karin.” Sasuke spoke to her and for once his voice was not cold. Karin jumped out of the rubble, like daisies pop out of the ground in the spring. “Yes Sasuke Kun.” She said in the annoying voice Sasuke was not fond of. “Stop chasing after me. Stop liking me. You have much to offer another man so please do yourself a favour and stop dreaming of what will never be. “He said, he didn't mean for it to sound harsh.

 “But Sasuke Kun I love-“Karin began.Sasuke shook his head. “You know damn straight you do not love me Karin. I know who you care for, so stop hiding it from yourself and him and tell him already.”Karin was about to open her mouth to argue, but then she saw him standing there, with an expressionless look on his face. 

 His eyes were avoiding hers. Karin took a deep breath and walked over to the man that made her life hell. “Suigetsu...” she began. Everyone stared at her.  Sasuke actually smirked. ‘I KNEW IT!’

“What is it four eyes.” Suigetsu snapped.  Karin glared. “MOVE OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY BAKA.”She pushed him with enough force to send him flying a couple of feet. She walked over to Jugo. “Jugo Kun...” she began. “I love you.”Now everyone was gawking.

 “Okay I didn't see that coming.” Sasuke mumbled. “I seriously thought she had a thing for Suigetsu.”Karin turned to face him. “Ew no way, he isn’t my type, he is way too cocky for his own good.” She turned back to Jugo. “It felt good to say that Jugo Kun. I do not know if you feel the same way.  It’ll be a lot of bad luck on my part if you don’t, but that is how I feel for you.”Jugo blinked a couple of times, but nodded slowly. “I thought it was a waste of time caring for you too Kari Chan, but then I realized that the heart knows best. Mine wants to know you.”All the woman around seemed to all of a sudden have googly eyes and let out a course of “awwwwww.”

“So what about me?” Suigetsu demanded. “Am I supposed to watch you go at it like bunnies, while I just-“he was cut off by Itachi hitting him on the head. “Baka! There are woman around.”

“You will find someone Suigetsu, someone as stubborn and as pinheaded and maybe someone who has the same weird yogurt obsession as you.”Karin responded as she snuggled closely to Jugo. “Yeah right I may as well date myself.”Suigetsu mumbled. Karin snickered. “But you use your hand anyways....owww.” she glared at Itachi. “What was that for?” she demanded.  He had knocked her on the head as well, not too hard though. “If you do not act like a lady, that is fine, but there are two others who-““Oh Itachi give it up all ready. We are used to foal language already. Remember my best friend Ino. She is the queen of inappropriate language if I can deal with her then that bitch...I mean Karin shouldn’t be a problem.” 

"now lets go to the leaf village!!"

End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 27 Explaining by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

 Ino smiled at Naruto as he entered her apartment. “Naruto, I need you to do me a huge favour.” She said quickly. Naruto raised a brow.  “why do I get the feeling  this is going to be bad.”

 He cringed when Ino brought him in to her living room. “why is there a guy-“ then he started to shake his head. “Oh no...no no no..Ino I am not going to do anything....whatever it is you are planning...” he turned on his heel but Ino grabbed him before he could leave the room.

“Okay..fine..I will be honest with you....”Ino began and she made Naruto sit with her in the tiny love seat. Her eyes  began to water.”This MAN...”she said pointing to the doctor. “Has one day left to live...”she sobbed in to Naruto’s shoulder.  Naruto stood up and shook his head. “We can save him. “he said heroically. Ino shook her head.

“No....must move on....he only has one wish before he goes...” she explained through sobs. Naruto didn’t understand. “why is he dying?” he asked. Ino looked at him. “He isn’t dying Naruto... he likes someone...but her heart belongs to another...so the only way to help his pain is if he finds passion somewhere else. He has asked me before he leaves the leaf village to give me a taste of freedom.”   Naruto tilted his head to the side, confused by what  she meant. Then his eyes went big. “oh no fucking way am I-“ he started and Ino cut him off again.

 “I didn’t ask you to sleep with him Naruto. Only that you use your sexy jutsu  for 25 seconds and tell him to leave and never return to his apartment again oh and tell him to forget me.”Naruto sighed. “and why do I have to do it.”he demanded.

 “Because you are blonde, Angelo is a gay man and I am in a relationship with Chouji.” She explained. Naruto scowled. “I am with Hinata.” Ino smiled. “Not officially. You didn’t ask her to be your girlfriend.” Naruto was about to say something then shut his mouth. Then he whirled around. “How do you know?” he asked. Ino threw her head back and laughed. “Hinata has been crabby for days that is how I know. She is dying for you to ask her out again. So you kissed her a couple of times, asked her to lunch, but unless you ask her to be yours forever I have no reason to expect you not to do this for me.” 

“What does this have to do with Hinata?”Naruto asked. “Naruto, Hinata is the woman that this man loves, so if you like her like you claim you do, you will do this so he has the strength to leave.”Angelo stared at Ino, and gave her thumbs up because of her weird way of making something up on the spot. Ino smiled back.

“So will you do it?” she asked Naruto. The blonde guy gritted his teeth. “Fine...”  The Uchiha brothers stood at the gate of the hidden leaf. They both shared a look of determination with their lovers and then with a deep breath, they all walked through the gates.

 “Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha, you are wanted in the Hokage’s office right away.” The ninja that guarded the entrance said as soon as he spotted them.  There was no point in arguing, they would have to do it sometime. The brothers nodded and made their way to Tsunade’s office.

 “Whatever happens...know that I love you.”Sasuke whispered to Sakura when they reached the office door. “Sasuke wait-““I have to go Sakura.” he kissed her and then turned the door knob.“Itachi-“Yuki grabbed her boyfriend’s hand. She was scared. Itachi knew it. He kissed her. “ I Love you.”  And then both Uchiha went in to the Hokage’s office.

 

 “Hokage Sama.” Itachi began.  He started telling the story about how he snuck in to the hidden leaf and how he tricked sakura in to almost trusting him.

 *Meanwhile*

“Yuki where are you going, we are supposed to wait here.”

“I know that Sakura Chan, but I can’t hear a damn word that they are saying, lets cause a disturbance so we can get in.”

“are you fucking crazy? Do you know how much trouble we can get in to?” Sakura hissed and grabbed Yuki’s hand. “stay here. “she warned.  Yuki sighed.

 “sakura.”

“what!!!”

“I have to pee.”

Sakura turned to look at Yuki. “What the hell...ahh fine...” she grabbed Yuki’s hand and led her down the hall to the big Tsunade decorated bathroom. Pink with Kittens. Who the hell knew? 

 Sakura pointed to the stall and leaned on the counter. Yuki waited until sakura wasn’t paying attention then climbed the stall. She pushed her way through the bathroom window and landed outside with a thud. She covered her mouth so she couldn’t scream.

   As soon as Yuki recovered she began walking along the wall and in to the window nearest the bathroom. “what is this stuff?” she asked out loud.She looked around to see bottles marked ‘Sake’ on it.“I’m going to need a lot of this if I want to storm in to that crazy lady’s office.” She took a bottle, opened it up and chugged it. It tasted so strong that Yuki felt her throat burn but she gulped it down. When the bottle was almost done, Yuki stopped. She did not want to die from alcohol poisoning. She peered around and spotted the door.

She opened it and wobbled down the hall, she noticed that this was the same hall that she and Sakura went down to get to the bathroom. Yuki giggled loudly, it was loud enough to attract the attention of Sakura. The pink haired kunochi walked out of the bathroom to see Yuki smiling happily with a fazed look in her eyes. She giggled again and Sakura smelt something strong. “Oh no you didn’t...”she gasped. “Yuki..why the hell do you-?” she began but Yuki only laughed and ran faster than sakura thought she could down the hallway to the Hokage’s office. 

 

  

“Um..Maybe you shouldn’t be drinking...you just said you want to kill my boyfriend!”Yuki said she wanted to punch the Hokage, but Sakura held her back. “You might not want to do that Yuki Chan...Lady Hokage is very frightening when she is mad. “she whispered very quietly. “and Yuki, you are drunk.”

“I can take this bitch on.” Yuki said standing straight.  Sakura gasped. “Yuki-““Calm yourself Sakura...if Yuki wins, I’ll drop all changes on the Uchiha...now if I win...”and the Hokage smiled evilly.  “What...are you going to do? Nag me to death...PAH LEASE....”“Yuki are you drunk?” Itachi whispered to his girlfriend. She smelt like sake.  He mentally smiled. Yuki has a lot of guts when drunk...do not piss off...ass will be kicked. Yuki giggled. She grabbed his face and kissed him fiercely and then turned to Tsunade. “It’s on, bitch!” *In Ino’s apartment* Amaru opened his eyes to see a white wall. He sat up uncomfortably and looked around. “Where am I?” he asked out loud. “You are dreaming.” Said a female voice. Amaru looked around and saw a blonde woman in a bikini. “I am?” he asked. “Why would I be dreaming of you though? I do not even know you.”  He responded. The blonde smiled. “That is the funny thing about dreams; there are no such things as strangers in the dream world.” Amaru blinked a couple of times. “So I have met you before?”He asked. The blonde shook her head. “Nope, you haven’t.” She stalked towards him. “I am  here to pass on a message.” She said sweetly. She leaned in very close to him. “Ino is dating someone, so you must back off. The woman who you have affections for...is currently dating the man she has been crushing on since she was a child. Please find someone who is single and does not have feelings for anyone. That is what you truly desire.” She whispered sexily in to his ear. Amaru was about to turn his face and kiss her when he felt his eyes closing and a stinging pain ripped through his head. ‘why would it hurt if it was a dream?’    
End Notes:

this chapter was really hard to write because I havent updated in so long. I reallly hope it makes sence. pls rate and review  xo

Chapter 28 Yuki vs. Tsunade, a unexpected turn of events by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:

I do not own Naruto

 I do not own Twilight

I do not own The twilight characters

 “What would you like the challenge to be?”Tsunade asked, she blocked Yuki’s punch and was grinning while Itachi tried to restrain her. “I want to kick your ass for putting my boyfriend’s head on a damn silver platter!” Yuki yelled. “Yuki, my head is still attached.”Itachi whispered.

“That isn’t the point. She doesn’t get that you have your reasons for what you did, I am sure if Sasuke has begun to forgive you she can! She should give you both a chance and not just send you to your death.”Tsunade was about to say something professional when she realized what the girl really meant.

  The look on Yuki’s face was a look Tsunade had on long ago, she was in love and she didn’t want her man to die. She didn’t want Sakura to suffer either. “Normally, I would say fighting is to only reason of resolving this. But I doubt we are in any condition to fight, so I would like to challenge you to a twilight show down.” Yuki blinked. “T-t-twilight?” she asked. Tsunade laughed “Oh you don’t know?” she waited for Yuki to respond.

 “I have never heard of such a thing.”Yuki said folding her arms across her chest.  She turned to Sakura. “do you know what that is?” she asked.  Sakura nodded. “Of course I do. How could you not?”Yuki shrugged. “Daddy never let us watch T.V he said it was bad for the brain. Now I am thinking that he knows nothing about teenage girls and what they should learn about.” She turned to Tsunade. “I have no idea what this twilight is...please pick something else.”

 Tsunade shook her head. “No. You have forty eight hours to learn everything you can about Twilight. We shall take the challenge at noon in two days time.” She turned her around. “Or else you’ll have your boyfriend facing a trial.” Yuki was about to argue when sakura bowed. “Thank you Lady Hokage. I will teach Yuki everything I know.” And she grabbed Yuki’s hand.

 “We have to get a move on.”Itachi and Sasuke were on the edge of breaking in to cheery shouts but decided not to because it was not the time and place to do so. “we can go to my apartment.” Sakura said. “I have a extra room for Yuki and Itachi to stay it.”

“Why didn’t I get the room when I lived with you?”Itachi asked.  Sakura rolled her eyes. “Because you were some obsessed freak that I just happened to be stuck with. Now you have a girlfriend. I have no fear of you molesting me in my sleep. We are good.”Itachi shut his mouth on the whole walk home to Sakura’s apartment.

 “Now, I will tell you about twilight.” Sakura said as they all sat down on the couch.“I know a fair share.”Itachi piped up. He did after all look like Edward Cullen for a week or so a few months back. “Is there a movie?”Yuki asked. Sakura nodded. “Yes I have all three...”She replied and a smile slowly appeared on her lips. “A twilight marathon is perfect way to relax after having a long mission.” She ignored Itachi’s look of disgust. “You’ll love it!”

Yuki and sakura began watching the first twilight movie. Sasuke and Itachi had to suffer through it, making comments every once in a while just to make it bearable. Once the first movie was over, Yuki was beaming. “Oh I like very much.” She was nodding furiously.

“I like Edward very much.” She added. Then she turned to Itachi. “But I love you.” And she kissed him. During the second movie, Yuki got more and more in to it. She cried when Edward left Bella, but then she saw Jacob. She was very impressed with how much he changed since the last movie and how great of a friend he was to Bella. As the movie went on, Yuki liked Jacob more and more. She was all for team Jacob. OH! And when Jacob took off his shirt for the first time after Bella fell off the motorcycle, Yuki could have been drooling if Itachi wasn’t next to her, shirtless as well. 

 Yuki especially loved when Jacob was shirtless in the rain! “Who doesn’t love a Jacob in the rain? It could be part of a ritual thing, dance in the rain, bring a Jacob and get uh....the winner gets a uh...a shopping spree!”Yuki told Sakura in a voice lower than a whisper. “That would be cool. I could bring Sasuke Kun....”Sakura replied and then a smile appeared on her face. “Sasuke Kun in the rain....Sasuke Kun...in a white tee shirt in the rain....Sasuke Kun completely-“

“Alright...we get it already...”Itachi had been rudely woken up to Sakura’s explanation on how’d she likes Sasuke Kun  in white and in the rain. “I do not think you do get it.” Sakura’s eyes were hearts. She glanced at the sleeping Sasuke. “You have no idea what this movie does to women who adore Jacob and Edward....some love Jasper and Emmet...and the other dudes that turn in to wolves.” She sighed.

 “It takes the pain of being single away, because...”and she wiped a tear from her eye. “They make it all better. “And she let out a fake sob (obviously trying to trick Itachi)

 “aw come on Sakura, don’t cry...I did not mean...”he turned to Yuki. “You know I didn’t mean...wait..Why are you crying?” he asked horrified that Yuki had started to sob as well.

“Because Edward is going to die.”Yuki stared teary eyed as Bella came to Edward’s rescue and how the volturi made them all promise that Bella would become a vampire.  

It surprised her even more when there was five minutes left in the movie and Jacob was speaking with Bella, trying to convince her once more to be with him, but then Edward  interrupted and as Jacob scowled and stormed off, Edward proposed to Bella.

 “Seriously?” Yuki asked. “That is how it ends?” she wiped tears from her eyes.“I know, but we have the third one right here.”Sakura beamed.“Please, no more tonight, it’s two in the morning. Go to sleep.”Itachi instructed and grabbed Yuki’s arm. “Please baby, I’ll give you a massage. “he whispered huskily. Yuki thought about it for a moment and then nodded. “Alright then.”

 ***Ino’s apartment****

 “Um...Naruto...are you done raiding my fridge?”Ino asked with a yawn. It was two in the morning and she was tired. “Yeah, sorry, but you do owe me after all.”“Yes, I want you to eat all my food because I hate eating.”Ino said sarcastically. “Now go home. I am sure Hinata wants you to see her tomorrow.”Naruto grinned. “alright! See ya!” and he left.

Angelo raised a brow. “now, he sure can eat.” He commented. “Yeah, and I thought Cho Cho bear was bad.”Ino added.

“Well nightly night Angel. “She kissed her cheek. “Say Hi to Kakashi for me.” Angelo stared at her. “You’re making me leave a two in the morning?”he demanded. “You are a man, you can take care of yourself.”Ino whined. “Yeah and my ass is candy to drunk men who are horny at this time. I am sleeping on your couch.”

“Uh taken.”Ino reminded him.“Fine. I’m sleeping with you then.” Angelo said with her arms crossed over his chest.

 “I knew I’d get you in my bed one day.”Ino shot at him. “You’re funny, but I swear to god Ino you better not sleep in the nude.”Ino was already in bed. “No late Angel cake.”

Angelo shivered. “Stupid Naruto, leaving me all alone with this pervert.” He mumbled. “Coming to bed....looovvverrrr?” 

Angelo got in to bed. "Go to sleep Ino." he scowled. "Aw Angel Cake...don't be like that."Ino continued to drive angelo crazy, but not the good kind of crazy like Kakashi would do, the kind of crazy only a best friend would do. “Love you Angel.”Ino said snuggling closer. “Love you too sweetie.”Angelo said.

This was complely normal for them. A straight woman and a gay man sleeping together in the same bed, the woman completely nude and the man fully dressed. They were true besties and that was it.

 

 

 

End Notes:
pls rate and review
Chapter 29 not this again by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

Yuki and Sakura finished watching the third twilight movie by noon the next day. Yuki was absolutely amazed at how great the movies were. Sakura suggested that she read the books too. That would take too much time so she settled for the facts straight from Sakura, Ino, Ten Ten and Hinata and then read the forth book.

 

“By the way Sakura, did you happen to seduce Neji yet?” Ino said out of nowhere. Sakura was just about to sit of Sasuke’s lap when he got up.  “What? Why would she seduce Neji?”He demanded. Sakura turned to Sasuke and before Ino could say anything, she jumped in to the story. “Ino bet Kakashi sensei that I can seduce Neji quicker than Angelo can because Neji is straight.” Ino smirked and nodded in agreement. “Well it’s not that I do not believe my Angel can kick your ass forehead, it’s just that you seem to have something that Neji likes, I’m not sure what I mean you’re not very lucky when it comes to the bosoms or ass department.”

“You were the one that said I could do it!”Sakura yelled. “And for your information I have plenty of bosoms and ass...isn’t that right Sasuke.” She smiled at him in a way that if he said something wrong, his manhood would be in even more danger.

“I like Sakura’s body the way it is. To me...she is perfect.”

“And how would you know!?”Ino demanded. Before Sasuke could speak, sakura jumped in. “Because...he can’t get enough of my goddess like body.  This man can go hours without rest. HOURS I TELL YOU!”

“Sakura I-“Sasuke was about to inform her that he could not promise such a...task?

Ino rolled her eyes. She knew it was possible for a man like Sasuke...well a god like Sasuke could keep it up for so long....but his first time...it must have been over in what....five damn seconds? Even gods have that sort of...problem.

Itachi kept from laughing, Yuki looked up from her book, Hinata gasped, Naruto groaned and Ten Ten folded her arms across her chest mumbling something about how her lee was probably better.  Shikamaru yawned and Chouji just stuffed another chip in his mouth and lee said something about being oh so youthful and how it was good for young men to express themselves in sexual activity. Kiba mumbled something too and Akamaru whined.  

Everyone looked at Sasuke. He did not go red in the face, but he seemed to have some sort of eye twitch from being put on the spot like that. “Yeah right forehead.” Ino snorted completely ignoring Sasuke.  “It’s true...and I’ll prove it to you.” And just like that Sakura took off her shirt revealing her bra and her decent sized boobs.

“Wow forehead you really pack them in there don’t you?”Ino said nodding in approval.   Sasuke glared and pulled Sakura to his chest, shielding her from staring eyes. “Okay that is enough staring. Sakura put your shirt back on.”

“Yes, Sakura, do what your man tells you...”Ino taunted. Sakura, who probably had a little bit of sake in her, shook her head at Sasuke.

“I love you more than anything Sasuke, but I have to prove Ino wrong...and let her win the bet. “She grabbed her shirt but it back on and headed for the window. “I will go seduce Neji Hyuuga right now.”

“come on Angel, get in there and seduce Neji.” Angelo turned to see his boyfriend sitting on the windows Ledge. “How much did you see?”He asked. “I arrived her just in time to see Sakura express how Sasuke is in bed, oh and to see her take her shirt off.”

Sakura ignored the man on the window. “Coming pig? You should see me in action.”

“You’re not seriously going to do it?”Sasuke asked. Sakura raised a brow. “If Naruto bet that you couldn’t seduce Lady Hokage, would you Just to prove him you can?”she asked. Sasuke opened his mouth to speak but Sakura knew the answer. “Exactly. Ino and I are rivals just like you and Sasuke. I’m not going to sleep with Neji or kiss him or anything...just win this dumb bet.” And she jumped out of the window.

 

 

Neji sat facing the river.  It’s been a while now that his uncle was pressuring him to find a wife...but who could he ask just to give themselves to him. She would have to love him and he would have to love her. He wanted to marry for love, of course he wouldn’t admit that to his uncle. He wanted to find the right woman and not someone who was just there for the status.

“Neji Kun.”

The brunette turned to see the pink haired kunochi that had demanded that he’d kiss her a few weeks ago. He promised himself that he wouldn’t think of her, because he knew of her love for Sasuke and he knew that she was probably there for the sake of proving something.

“Sakura San, it is nice to see you.” Neji replied politely.

“Hot night.”Sakura murmured as she sat next to him. Neji shifted away from her a bit. “Um...yeah.” he answered. “You know...I always thought you were handsome Neji.” Sakura said in a soft velvety voice. Neji looked at her. “Thank you.” He looked away as soon as she caught his eye. “caring too, sensitive when the time is right, you have a strange sense of humour though.”Sakura added. Then she threw her head back and laughed.   

“You know sakura; I am not the type to assume. But this is no way to get my attention in the way you seek.” Neji said, not too harshly. Sakura stared and then nodded. “I am sorry Neji. This was so stupid of me...I shouldn’t have even...I just...” she stood up.

“Let me set you up with someone.” She said suddenly.  Neji blinked. “What? A blind date?”

“I promise it, this is for real no stupid jokes or anything. You deserve a girl who loves you for...you might be hard to seduce but...”then she covered her mouth. “Damn it.”

“Why do women keep on saying that?”Neji demanded of himself rather than Sakura.  “Because you’re oblivious to what we call...hormones.” Sakura explained. “I have hormones.”Neji defended.  Sakura raised a brow. “Oh really? Hows this then?” and she pulled off her shirt. There she was in her bra and short shorts in the middle of the village, someone has probably called the hospital on her by now.

Neji stared at her. “Oh...right...those...”he mumbled. Sakura pulled her shirt back on. “what do you mean THOSE?” she demanded. Neji blushed. “I’m just shy alright...I haven’t...I never really....”then he whispered something.

Sakura gasped and covered her mouth.  “That explains it.” She told herself.

Ino then appeared out of nowhere, along with the rest of the gang. “Aw...Neji is just shy...that is so kawaii.”

 

“we have to teach him not to be shy.”Kiba said suddenly. “Yeah and how to act around the ladies.”Naruto added and winked at Hinata.

“What would YOU know about that dope?”Sasuke muttered.

“I heard that teme.”

“I’ll gladly say it again.”Sasuke snapped back.

“I’m better than you teme.”Naruto hissed.

“I don’t think I really need your help with that.”Neji said through gritted teeth.“Oh you do, because hormones can react at any time.”Ino said.“But it’s best if we show you how it is done.” Neji was about to argue but if he didn’t start somewhere he was never going to make it in this world and never find a wife. The tall handsome sexy genius of the Hyuuga clan was about to get a lesson he’d never ever ask of Guy Sensei. Never.

“Fine...you may proceed with the lesson. But tell anyone and-“

“Who are we going to tell? All your friends know.”Naruto interrupted.

“I meant my family.”Neji snapped.

“I will not say a word Neji Kun.”Hinata promised.

“Then let’s get to it!” Ino said and grabbed Neji’s arm. “Ladies! To the mall!”

“Excuse me.”Angelo cleared his throat.

Ino sighed. “Ladies, Angelo! To the mall.”

“what about us?”Naruto complained.

“just go get some ramen.” Sakura suggested.

“Yay ramen!”Naruto and Chouji chimed.

 

End Notes:
pls rate and review. I know its been a while...AGAIN but I am really trying....I also want to write a second story following this one(forget the word lol) I think its a good idea, but we shall see
Chapter 30 Neji's fabulous man over by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

“Is this going to take long?”Neji asked for the fourteenth time within the third hour of shopping. “If you keep on asking, we are going shopping for ourselves next and you have to stay to suffer through it.”Ten Ten warned. She was never much of a shopper, but Neji was her friend, and if he was finally going to get a girl then she would be there until they said their I do’s after that, Neji would handle himself.

“Neji, beauty takes time.”Ino explained. “I’m not a woman.”Neji pointed out. “But a beautiful man, and with a butt like yours sweetheart we have to make you available to who all that want a shot.” She added. “I’m not gay.” Neji protested, then he glanced at Angelo. “No offence.” Angelo smirked. “Honey, I have a man at home with twice the booty you have, so I am not losing anything.”

Neji was about to argue back but yet again he was pulled in to a men`s store. This time, it was formal clothes. He had already spent money, what more could they possible want  him to get?  “You need more clothes other than those you train in and you need shoes, and ties for formal events and you need cologne.”Ino explained. Neji sighed. This was going to be a long day.

 

“Can I help you?” the store clerk asked.  He was a middle aged man, he smelt like old spice. He was handsome for his age but he had a ring on his finger, this was the reason why Ino was not the one doing the talking. She always used her sex appeal to get discounts and favouritism when she was shopping.

“This man is sexy, charming and smart, but he is not in to men, can you please get him something that says ”come here ladies , but please one at a time or I’ll have a heart attack from all the damn hormones welling up inside me.” And some shoes to match oh and a tie.” Sakura explained to the man. Neji glared at her. “My hormones are not welling up.”

“Not now, but they will once you unleash them in to the wild dating pool of sexy single women.”Ten Ten piped up.

“Come help me here, you’re a guy, don’t you think they are over exaggerating?”Neji looked to Angelo for help. He smiled. “Do you really want my opinion?” he asked. Neji nodded.  “I think they are being too soft.” Neji glared. “What?!” Angelo nodded. “My first trip to the mall with Ino was torturous. I didn’t know I was gay at that time.  The more I went and began to pick out my own clothes the more I realized I like men. Now its not the same for all of us. You being a straight man, can pick out your own clothes, some just need help from women or a gay man or they do it themselves and get...well what you’re wearing.”

Neji looked down. “Do I really look that bad?”He asked. “You don’t look bad Neji...you just don’t have any taste in clothes.”Ino said. “We are here to help.” Neji sat silently as they waited for the clerk to come back with the perfect suit.

Moments later the clerk was back with a black suit a white shirt and a red tie and a purple tie.  Neji tried them all. They all suited him very nicely.

After a little more trying on, they all went to the food court. Sakura was getting restless, she missed Sasuke. Yuki was the only girl who didn’t come because she was focused on twilight and the big event in less than a day’s time.

 

***Back with Yuki***

“DONE!”Yuki yelled slamming the breaking dawn book down on the table. She’d had been reading for five hours straight, and drinking coffee so it was about time she relaxed and took a nap. “I’ll review all of it later.” Yuki yawned. Itachi looked at her. “You are really working at it..it’s really nothing to get so aggressive over Yuki. Sasuke and I can-“

“Listen to me Itachi. I have not spent the last five hours reading this book for nothing, yes I enjoyed it, but I didn’t read it because I happen to come upon a new obsession I did this because I love you and because sakura loves sasuke. I did it for love, corny yes, but I will win tomorrow and-“

*snore*

 Yuki passed out right on top of Itachi. “Baby, it’s not that I do not like this...but um...I have to pee.”Itachi sighed. Yuki was cuddled up on him and she had him in such a death lock that even the Uchiha man would not be able to get out of unless he woke her up. Was that a good enough reason to wake the sleeping terror..uh Yuki from her beauty sleep?

“We’re back!” Naruto burst through the door along with Sasuke, Chouji, Shikamaru and Kiba. They looked miserable. Itachi waved at them through the strands of Yuki’s hair.

“why is she lying on you?”Naruto asked.

“It’s not what it looks like. We weren’t going to do anything on Sakura’s couch.”Itachi said defensively.

“Itachi Kun...please not here...we’re in public.”Yuki said in her sleep. “You’re so bad Itachi Kun...ohh...I get it..tee hee.”

“Of course, that is a fantastic idea...I’ll be the naughty student and you can be the sexy sensei...ohhh Uchiha sama...”

Everyone stopped and stared at Yuki, she was not only sleep talking, but she was having a sex dream. Itachi was not going to blush but it was very hard to keep his girlfriend from being quiet.

Sasuke made a face. “That would be hot except it’s about you brother.”

“I wouldn’t let Sakura chan hear you say something like that.” Naruto said. Sasuke laughed. “I am sure she’d say the same thing.”

“Yeah Ino would probably record her, she’s weird like that.”Chouji added.

Yuki stirred and then opened one eye. Everyone was looking at her.

“did you have a nice dream Yuki Chan?” Naruto couldn’t help but ask. Yuki shrugged, “it was fine, but with you guys yapping about me talking in my sleep I couldn’t sleep a wink.”

“so you were awake this whole time?”Itachi asked.

Yuki sat up. “that is right.  I would not be afraid to do it again if you wish.”she kissed his cheek. “I was bored, what do you expect. When a girl has five vulnerable guys around, talking about her, she uses it to her advantage so she doesn’t get humiliated.”

End Notes:

pls rate and review

Chapter 31 love on the set by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

 

At the ninja academy, classes were cancelled, instead the ninjas of the village were setting up a twilight theme in the gym. The fifth Hokage stood beaming at the beautiful scene. “Hurry up The challenge will be starting soon.” She called to one ninja who was slaking off.  The blonde woman was so excited for the twilight challenge that she gave anyone who helped her the day off with pay. Of course there were ninjas that went on missions because a ninjas job is never done. 

Shizune walked in and gasped at what she saw. “Um Tsunade Sama...don’t you think you are going a bit overboard?” she asked the woman with a hint of fright in her voice. Tsunade looked at her assistant. “I haven’t even begun Shizune!” she smirked. “Send in the actors!”

Shizune was about to ask what she went when she gawked at the men who entered the gym. Men, gorgeous men.  Some of them were dressed as the male vamps and some that were dressed as the werewolves.  “T-Tsunade Sama....d-don’t you think those men are a bit under dressed?”she asked trying not to look at the half nude men.  “They are perfect for the roll. The men that are in twilight should not wear shirts. Don’t you remember the movies Shizune?”

“Yes I do...but I do not remember every single male being half dressed.” Shizune pointed out. “Oh for kami sake Shizune! You’re twenty eight years old and you are not getting any younger. You’ve had three failed relationships in the last four years and your mother wants you to join the tea club, how much lamer can your life get, spice it up! Come on!”

Shizune sighed. She will remember next time to keep her problems to herself and never let her Hokage convince her to take two double shots of Sake in a row ever again. “Fine Lady Tsunade. You made your point...but these men are much younger than you...are you sure you’ll be up to taking one....or two home with you later?”she asked like it was a normal question.  Tsunade turned slowly to face her assistant. “I am NOT OLD SHIZUNE! AND I WILL TAKE THREE MEN HOME JUST TO PROVE THAT I AM WOMAN! HEAR ME ROOOOARRRRR!” and the Hokage stomped around like a dinosaur.

“Heh heh...maybe I should have stayed home.”Shizune mumbled.

“How you doing?” came a husky voice behind her.  Shizune looked over her shoulder to see a really hot smexy man with broad shoulders and a six pack. He had jet black hair and the greenest eyes Shizune ever seen. “H-Hi....” was all she could mutter.

 

“I’m Max.” He said holding out his hand.  With a shaky hand, Shizune extended hers and grasped the man’s. “S-Shizune...” Shizune said but it sounded like a squeak.  ‘Look at you!’ Inner Shizune yelled. ‘You’re acting like a damn school girl. You’re twenty eight years old...show him what a women you are...’  Shizune was still starry eyed. ‘Just imagine what he can do with those hands....How long has it been? One year? Two years? Four years? I can go on forever...’

Shizune snapped out of it immediately. She smiled sweetly. “Want to get out of here....go somewhere we can....talk?” she asked leaning just a bit closer to the sexy man.

“Um...won’t the Hokage be angry?” Max asked. Shizune shook her head. “She has plenty of other men to play with...I mean work with.” Shizune mentally smacked herself.  Max laughed. “Alright. Just let me put on my shirt.”

 

Shizune grabbed his arm. “NO!”

Max blinked. “No?”

“I mean, it’s such a hot day out....you...you don’t need a shirt.”Shizune explained getting extremely red in the face. Max laughed again. “You’re right. But shouldn’t it be the same for you?” he asked flirtatiously. Shizune gulped. “I’m afraid that it’s against village rules for that. “She laughed too but damn did she want to take off her shirt for some strange reason.  “Too bad...”Max said.  “But I think I’ll put on my shirt. Wouldn’t want to get arrested.” He left her to go get his shirt.

Shizune could finally take a breather. ‘Damn that man is hot...but did you have to come on so strong? I mean seriously...don’t take it off just yet.’

“So I see you met Max.” Tsunade said from behind the day dreaming kunochi. Shizune jumped. “Oh Tsunade sama...I didn’t see you there.” She laughed awkwardly. “is there something you wish for me to do for you?” she asked with a bow. Tsunade made an ‘hmm’ sound and then decided what she really wanted. “I want you to have fun with Max. “and enjoy yourself...but he needs to be back here by four or I’ll know who to blame.” And then the Hokage left to attend other things.

“So it’s alright if we leave?” max asked appearing next to her. Shizune nodded. “Yep. Now let’s get out of here.” And she grabbed his arm and ran at full speed out of the academy.

 

“So where to now?” Max asked. He looked a little pale in the face. Probably not used to running at the speed of a ninja. “How about we walk along the river. It’s one of the quietest places in Konoha.” Shizune asked. “Sure that sounds nice. We should play twenty questions.” Max said with a chuckle. Shizune nodded but was a bit confused. ‘How old is this man? Oh...I see...I get it now....he’s smart.’

“Sure. Would you like to go first?” Shizune asked.  Max shook his head. “Ladies first.” He insisted. Shizune giggled. “How old are you?”

Max gave her a big goofy smile. “I’m twenty four.”

Shizune tried to hide the disappointment in her eyes. She finds a nice guy and he has to be younger...of course the men she dated were older than her...and they were...stupid....the men that were the same age as her were...stupid....’oh just shut up already and tell him your age.’ Inner Shizune yelled with fire in her eyes and a big fan in her hand as if she was going to mentally slap Shizune in to next week.  “I’m twenty eight.” Shizune said before she could stop herself. She didn’t know if she should look at Max or not.

“You sure you’re twenty eight? I would have guessed twenty five at most.”Max teased.  Shizune looked at him. “It doesn’t bother you?”

“Hell no...Age makes no difference to me...and damn you are gorgeous.”

 

Shizune smiled. “Your turn.”

“What’s your favourite food?” Max asked. Shizune’s eyes widened. “Pork rolls. Those are to die for.”

“Mine is pizza.”Max said. “I am a fool for pizza.”

‘You should dress up like a sexy pizza delivery girl.’ Inner Shizune suggested. ‘Oh right...Take it slow’

 

*A couple of hours later...it was more like ask your whole life story game. *

 

“Your favourite movie?” Max asked. Shizune thought for a moment. “The lake house with Sandra Bullock. Fool for romance movies.”

“My favourite move is Spirited away.”Max said. “The anime?” Shizune asked. “Yep.”Max replied. “My sister got me in to it. She is an anime freak. “he explained. Shizune nodded. “I am somewhat a freak myself...” she started and then she gasped because what she said sounded so wrong. “What I meant to say was-“her eyes widened as a pair of lips descended on hers. It was a sweet short kiss but it still made Shizune dizzy.  “I know we have only known each other a couple of hours...but  I like you....you are the first woman in this village that hasn’t gone gaga over my body and tried to get me in to your bed.”

“I’m not in to moving that quickly anyways.”Shizune made the excuse sound real. Of course she wasn’t trying to sleep with him...not yet.

“Good because I’d like to take you out....obviously tonight isn’t good for either of us...but I’d love to take you out to tomorrow.”

Was it four O’clock already?

“O-okay...”Shizune said. Max smiled and kissed her forehead. “I’ll pick you up at six at your place.” And he walked away...in the wrong direction of course.

“But we’re going to the same place, you’re going the wrong way and you don’t even know where I live...”Shizune said dreamily in to the warm summer hair.

 

“Mommy why is that woman talking to herself and why does she have big red hearts in her eyes? Is she an alien?” a little girl asked pointing at the floating Shizune.  The mother pulled the little one away. “Sweetie that woman is in love.” The mother explained.

“So I’ll act like a crazy person and start floating in the air with big hearts in my eyes.....ehhhh......I wouldn’t do that for a boy....they have cooties.”

End Notes:

I'm finally back to this story....I'm going to try my best pls rate and review...thanks!!!

Chapter 32 A good luck charm for Yuki by Nejisgirl

"Nervous yet?" Ino asked Yuki. The woman glared at the blonde. "What do you think? My lover’s life depends on how I succeed today and what’s worse so does my lover’s brother’s life." Ino made a face. "No need to yet snappy...I was just asking."

"This sucks." Sakura said from her bedroom. "I mean what do you wear to torment that determines the life of your lover?"

"Not helping Sakura."Yuki called. Sakura ignored her. "I mean we could wear something super sexy." She continued. "But then again we wouldn’t want to distract anyone now would we?" she came out of her room in a tight pink dress. "What do you think? Too flashy?" she asked with a wide smile. Ino sighed. "She’s gone crazy...."

"Sakura Chan...Everything will be fine."Ten ten said trying to sound cheery. "I mean like Lady Tsunade would really do that to the last remaining Uchiha." Hinata nodded in agreement. "It could be worse." She added. "Worse than death?" Yuki and Sakura asked together. "Well they could become Tsunade sama’s personal man slaves." Ino nodded in agreement with Hinata. "you should know Sakura how hard that is." Ten Ten said as she thought it over.

"They’ll have to deal with it." Yuki said walking to the mirror to check her hair. "I mean at least they’ll have their heads attached to their bodies."

"Oh yeah they are going to love the idea of being personal man slaves." Sakura said going back to her room to change. "Something tells me Itachi Kun wouldn’t mind the handcuffs." Yuki said.

Everyone went silent.

Yuki panicked. "Because you know....he um....can still use his hands to....do things."Nope that just sounded worse.

"I mean....Itachi Kun....is very skilful in many ways and...And he...um...."Yuki couldn’t think of anything to say without it sounding completely perverted.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled covering her eyes and running around in circles.

"Looks like we know what to buy Yuki Chan for her birthday."Ino whispered to Ten Ten and Hinata.

"Fluffy handcuffs. "They all whispered and then giggled.

"what about this?" Sakura asked as she entered the den.

All eyes widened. "Forehead where did you get that uniform?"Ino asked wanting so much for the outfit to be hers.

Sakura had a gorgeous yellow and white cheerleading uniform on, something that was not too sexy but perfect for a walk in the park and perhapes a butt kicking to someone who needed it. "It belongs to my mother."Sakura replied. "She told me to wear it on a day that I wanted to get my way." she added. "And why do YOU need to get your way? I am the one taking the challenge!"Yuki snapped. Sakura just smiled. "I have a plan to get you out of this." she said and then went back in to her room ignoring the questions that followed her.

"So Itachi Kun...Sasuke Kun...do you think your lives are safe in the hands of Yuki Chan?" A young woman appeared with a microphone and shoved it in their faces. She had a bright smile on her pretty face. Her hair was the reddest color and her eyes were a deep chocolate brown. "who are you?" Itachi asked the reporter. "I am Mimi! Konoha reporter. I am well known for my super cool ways of gathering gossip and would do just about anything to get a story." the woman exclaimed entustasicly while doing one strange dance with her camera man. "And this is Kyle the camera man." Mini pointed to the man with the camera.

"Sorry, we're not interested in sharing our business." Sasuke said with a glare. "Come on Itachi." but Itachi just smiled. "I am honored to answer any questions you may have for me." he said flashing a charming smile at the camera.

"Oh Kami! Girls and the occasional boy....it looks like we caught ourself a new man! This is Mimi with the Kohona news.....everyone Itachi Uchiha!"

Itachi gave another smile. He totally ignored his brother, who glared at him from the shadows. "Hello there ladies...I am Itachi Uchiha...and my story is based on my personal past....one that I will not be willing to share on Tv...BUT....my story now is about my beautiful girlfriend Yuki and the challenge she is facing today....please if you are attending this fasinating event...give your support to my beloved." and suddenly he flashed a even more sexier smile. "Way to sudece the camera Itachi Kun!" Mimi shouted wiping the blood from her nose. "I think that we all will be supporting your beloved...and we pray for your safety and the safety of your hottie brother Sasuke Uchiha!"

"Thank you Mimi Chan." Itachi said. He turned to leave still feeling the glare of his brother. "Now Otouto....I know this may seem like something stupid to you...but the more people we have supporting Yuki the more people we have supporting us and the Hokage can not do a thing to us if the public...or the female population wishes for our lives to be spared."

"Do you realize that now Itachi. not only did you make it look like we are walking SEX SYMBOLS but a whole herd of women will be showing up any minute." Sasuke snapped. He had fan girls as a kid and now he is almost twenty...fan girls would only be worse as they got older and now that they know that he is dating Sakura, they know that he likes women...not that it was any better when they thought he liked men. The comments that were thrown at him were once very disterbing. Girls peeking in to the window as he showered. He had to buy three dogs just to keep them away.

"There is nothing wrong with a couple of admiriers." Itachi dismissed Sasuke's concern with a way of his hand. Sasuke shook his head. "I take it you never had fan girls before." it was more of a fact than a question. Itachi shook his head. "I had fan girls...they just knew to keep their distance and when I needed some company...they were summonded."

"You're sick." Sasuke said flately. "No...I just know how to have fun little brother...if you didnt keep that stick up your butt for so long you would have no problem with women chasing you. Now your focas is one woman and as lovely as Sakura Chan is...you might be thinking differnetly in a few years time."

"Says the man that is crazy about the girl who would beat him up when she was seven." Sasuke snapped. "I let her win." Itachi defended. "Yeah right....that's not what I saw when mom had to banage your knee."

They both went silent after that. Memories playing for both of them.

z88;

"Do you think that Yuki will make it?" Tsunade asked Shizune as they stood in the fabously decorted twilight themed gym. Shizune was still thinking about Max...he was so hot and she loved the way he kissed her and even though it was only once she would do it a thousand times over. "Shizune!"Tsunade yelled at her assistant. "Day dreaming about your hottie isnt going to get your time off to spend time with him. Now TELL ME...do you think Yuki will chicken out?"

Shizune bowed her head. "I think Yuki Chan will do a good job."she replied. She was caught day dreaming...again...it was the third time that evening. she couldnt wait until the next day...her date with max was going to be...

"Hi Shizune."

shizune jumped. 'speaking of Mr hottie' there he was still as gorgeous as she knew him to be. he was smiling at her and his eyes were shining. "H-hi Max."

"So...how are you?"Max asked. Shizune nodded. "I am great thanks. How are you?" she asked. It was better to talk and not stutter like a school girl. "I am great thank you. I am looking forward to our date tomorrow."

"M-me too."Shizune decided that maybe a stutter ever now and then would be cute. "Any thoughts of what you might like to do?" Max asked. Shizune blushed. "Umm..." 'Okay this should be obvious...it should be written all over your damn face....I need a man in my bed NOW!' but she wasn't going to say that. "I'd love to have a dinner and maybe watch a movie or take a nice walk along the beach."

"we can do all three."Max said. Shizune blushed again. "Really?" she asked. "sure...we don't have curfews." he laughed. "I won't keep you out too late though. I am a gentlemen after all." he gave her one last smile and pecked her on the cheek and then walked away. Shizune felt her cheeks burn and suddenly she had a sudden urge to do some shopping.

End Notes:

pls rate and review thanks xoxox

Chapter 33 Finally! The Challenge begins! by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:

I do not own Naruto

I do not own Twilight

Screams and yells were heard from all directions in the gym, more people showed up than Tsunade thought would. She smiled to herself. Of course there was nothing wrong with it, her challenger probably had some fans...or Itachi and Sasuke had fans...yeah that was probably it. yuki was not well known to Kohona yet...or at least if she was, it was because of her dumb drunken disicion to taunt and challenge the Hokage herself.

 

"in this corner....Lady Hokage!" the announcer spoke. There was a whole bunch of appause. "And in this corner...the challenger Yuki, the lover of Itachi Uchiha and probably soon to be sister in law to Sasuke Uchiha!!!!" and the appause totally canceled out what the Hokage got. she didnt care. She had big breasts. she appeared younger than she really was. she was woman! Tsunade knew that was all she had to think about during this entire thing and she would be fine.

 

 

Yuki gulped as she climbed in to the ring. she didnt understand why a twilight challenge would have to be in a wrestling ring and why she had to wear this ridiculas outfit.  A school girl uniform with the cast of twilight on her shirt.

 

"Now...the first challenge is....the woman who answers the most questions correctly gets to give the first hit to her opponent." the announcer explain. "Understand ladies?"

Both women nodded.

"Okay let us BEGIN!"

The gym filled with more screams and cheers and the enthusiastic cheering from Ino and Sakura.

"Ahh!  Sakura Chan do I really have to wear this?"Naruto complained. He was in the same uniform that Sakura had on of course he was in sexy jutsu mode. “It’s alright Naruto Kun...you look so cute.”Hinata said kissing his cheek. “I’m a chick.” Naruto said flatly. “Yes and that is why we need you Naruto Kun.”Sakura said sweetly. “We need a distraction.” She explained. “A riot...something that will pull poor Yuki out of this horrible mess.”

“What is so bad about a twilight challenge anyway? Its only about vampires and love.” Naruto mumbled.  Sakura wanted to smack him. “BAKA! No its not only about Vampires and love...it’s about Vampires, love and werewolves, it has drama and action and most importantly...it’s a story about a girl making the toughest decision of her life.”

 

“That doesn’t explain why I’m wearing this.”Naruto mumbled.

“I have a plan Naruto and as long as you do what I say...”Sakura explained giving him an evil look. “Your parts will stay attached.”

Hinata had something to say about that one. “But Naruto Kun’s parts are not for you to touch Sakura Chan. “then she realized that she might have said that a little bit louder than she intended.  She turned a deep shade of red. “U-um...I-I m-mean....t-that’s not w-what I-I m-mean to s-say...” she looked absolutely horrified.  Naruto turned to her and kissed her. “Don’t worry Hina Chan....I’m all yours.”

Hinata gasped and then fainted. Same old Hinata.

 

Yuki braced herself for the first question.

 

“The first question is....”

 

“Where did Isabella Marie Swan live before coming to live in the rainy town of forks?”

 

Yuki raised her hand. “Phoenix, Arizona.” She called out.

The announcer looked at the big screen and in 3...2...1...

“THAT IS COOOOORRRRECT!”

“Second question!”

“How old was Bella when Charlie and Renee got a divorcé?”

Yuki was about to raise her hand but Tsunade was too fast. 

“Bella was three months!”Tsunade answered with a smile.

“THAT IS COOOOORRRRECT!”

“Third question!”

“What is the name of Bella’s Stepfather?”

Yuki raised her hand and shouted. “Phil Dwyer.”

“THAT IS COOOOORRRRECT!”

Yuki flashed a smile at Tsunade and she received a glare in return. ‘Damn..What’s up her butt?’

 

“Question number four....”

“Who was the first person to greet Bella at her new high school?”

Yuki raised her hand. “His name was Eric.”

“THAT IS COOOOORRRRECT!”

“Now the final question for Round one.....!”

“what class does Bella have with Edward when she first met him?”

Again Yuki raised her hand and shouted “Biology!”

“THAT IS COOOOORRRRECT!”

“We have the winner and the woman who gives the first hit!”

 

Tsunade rolled her eyes. “Alright little girl, if you’re going to hit me...do it now before I lose my patience.”

Yuki gulped. Sure she had fought before...but the Hokage was a totally different deal...sakura was her student...Shizune is her personal assistant. Could she really hit this woman and make it hurt?

‘”Come on Yuki! SOCK IT TO HER...!” Ino yelled from the stand. “Show her what a woman you are!” Hinata added. “CHA! JUST PUNCH WITH YOUR INNER SELF CHA!” Sakura yelled. “YOU CAN DO IT YUKI!” TenTen added to the cheering.  

Yuki smiled to herself and walked up to Tsunade. She took one last glance at her friends and gave them a thumbs up..’funny...Itachi isn’t here, you think he’d show up...I’m the one trying to save his cute sorry tushie.’

“Tsunade Sama.” Yuki bowed. “Brace yourself...”

 

And she charged.....

End Notes:
Pls rate and review
Chapter 34 Dion the totally hot, totally stupid ex boyfriend of Yuki’s that Itachi does not know about because she is completely embarrassed to admit that she dated...that... by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:

I do not own Naruto

But I do own Dion...he is my own creation....a carton of ice cream and a jug of chocolate milk makes a girl dio crazzzzzy things...like imagining up a hot but stupid boyfriend XD

“YUKI CHAN!!!!!” Came the cry of a masked man as he flew in by rope and smashed in to a window and then slid down the wall to the floor and then rolled in to a couple of people, knocking them off their feet creating a disturbance.

Yuki made a ‘epp’ sound as she was just about to punch Tsunade in her face but missed because she too fell flat on her face. 

“Oooooo.”Went the crowd.

“I’m okay!” yelled the masked stranger getting to his feet.

Yuki could say otherwise.  She had hurt her nose.  She got to her feet too and whirled around to yell at the stranger. “Who the hell is that?” Tsunade demanded pointing at the masked man. Yuki shrugged. “How am I supposed to know?”

“I can answer that for you dear lady.” The masked man replied and he jumped in to the ring. “I am Yuki Chan’s beloved fiancé!” and he pulled off his mask.

“Dion!” Yuki gasped. “h-how the hell did you find me? Why are you here....I’m not your fiancé...and who said you could come in here and ruin my perfectly good shot at the Hokage’s face?” Yuki was asked so many questions that Dion had trouble keeping up.

“My dear Yuki....I was told by your brother that you were here....” Dion replied.

“That traitor...”Yuki mumbled.

“I am here to marry you Yuki Chan.” Dion explained and he took Yuki’s hand and knelt on one knee.

The audience gasped.

The girls were outraged...how could Yuki not mention that H O T T I E!

“How could she not mention HIM?” Ino gasped pointing at Dion.

“Maybe because of things like his grand entrance..”Ten Ten suggested.

“It looked fun.”Naruto said happily.

“I knew he reminded me of someone...”Sakura mumbled.

“Aww sakura Chan...why are you being mean?”

 

 

“Look Dion..we broke up....I have a boy friend now. His name is Itachi Uchiha and-“

“Then I will challenge him for your hand Yuki!”Dion yelled.

“He’ll kill you!”Yuki yelled.

“I do not mean in a fighting duel Yuki Chan...I mean in a......”he took off his shirt.

Once again there were screams and cheers and sounds of bodies dropping to the floor( girls fainted because of Dion’s hot bod.)

“I doubt Itachi Kun will do anything that has him removing his clothes in public and while that might your area of expertise I still don’t want to be with you. “It was rather harsh but Yuki was yelling the truth.

“I will not give up Yuki Chan...and when this Itachi Uchiha shows his face I will challenge him to-“

“Stop it Dion, you will not change my mind...and put your shirt back on your distracting my fans.” Yuki snapped.

“But I was going to say I challenge him to a juggling contest.” Dion mumbled.

“again not his thing...”Yuki said and she even tried to imagine Itachi on a unicycle juggling...Sasuke Naruto and Angelo...nope...as much as she was dying to fall in to a giggling fit she just couldn’t do it....she didn’t want Dion to think Itachi would back down...but then again it did not matter because...

 

“I accept!” came the call of none other than Itachi Uchiha and of course he was shirtless. You’d think you know a guy after years of seeing him with a long cloak showing no skin then           SUDDENLY  he has a six pack and perky nipples...DAMN IT.

 The audience gasped for the third time and more bodies fell to the floor, Itachi gained more fan girls and boys and many disturbing comments sent at him from a old school buddy.

“Itachi Kun...what are you doing?” Yuki demanded when her boyfriend landed in to the ring. “I am defending our love Yuki Chan.”

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Yuki demanded and stomped her foot....she did that once with her father and it worked.....When she was five...why not when she is twenty three?

“No..”Both Itachi and Dion said staring at each other with such intensity that they would probably pop at any moment.

“Lady Hokage I am sorry for the disturbance.” Yuki told Tsunade. “And I might get arrested after this....but at least the men in there will not ignore me.” She hated being ignored.

“Itachi Kun...in five seconds I am going to take off my clothes and running around the stadium... if you have any objections tell me now.” Yuki cooed using her cute voice.

“I am kinda busy right now baby...” Itachi said completely oblivious to what his girlfriend just said, he was having a staring contest...oh well

 

 

“Fine.” Yuki snapped and she took off her shirt. “If I can’t get your attention this way.” She slipped off  her shirt and stood there showing off her almost uncovered goods to the entire village.

 

“Um...Yuki san....this is being broadcasted  all over the world. “ the camera man said from the other side of the ring. Yuki gasped. “R-REALLY?”

Yuki turned her fury to her ex boyfriend and maybe soon to be kicked in the face boyfriend. “Hear that Itachi Kun...my goods are being shown all over the world now....”Yuki gritted out.  No answer from the staring men.

“FINE!”Yuki yelled. “Then I’ll just do something totally inappropriate for all of the world to see.”  And like it was slow motion yuki was about to reveal her stuff to the whole world until a blur came racing in and knocked her to the ground.

“Naru Chan here to rescue you.” Naruto said in sexy jutsu mode. And he..er...she lifted up her shirt instead.

“Oh please! Yours are fake Naru Chan. Mine are real because I AM A REAL GIRL!” Yuki yelled. Was she having a break down? Who knew? “I am trying to distract them so they forget about you Yuki.” Naruto told her with a smile. “well that’s rude.” Yuki told her. “I don’t want you to distract them. I am trying to get the attention of my BOYFRIEND who is playing googly eyes with my ex BOYFRIEND.”

 

“i know something that will distract him Yuki chan.” Suddenly Naruto had this look in his...er her eyes and he..she grabbed Yuki and hugged her. No need to describe the rest. The crowd went wild....sorry the men went wild and as if Yuki wasn’t being suffocated by Naruto’s giant fake boobies. “I...can’t...breath....”Yuki gasped out. Was she going to die? Who knew?

 

Itachi’s eyes were seriously hurting. They burned like hell...keeping them open for more than ten minutes when his girlfriend was being suffocated by a big breasted Naruto really got him thinking that he should do something.  

Itachi turned away from the challenge, and walked towards his love. “Yuki...what is going on?” he asked.

Yuki pulled herself free. “Well I had to do something...”she told him. “You were eye flirting with my Ex.”

“I am not in to men.” Itachi defended. Yuki was about to say something then she smirked evilly. “Heh heh heh...maw ahahahahahahahahah.” And she threw her head back.

 

“What was that for?”Itachi asked. Yuki shrugged. “Always wanted to do that.” She replied.

Meanwhile Tsunade was loudly tapping her foot impatiently. “HELLO! REMEMBER ME? You are supposed to be fighting me!”

Yuki rolled her eyes at Tsunade. She turned to Dion. “Do me a favour.” She told him.  Dion nodded his head like a obedient puppy. “Distract her...and I’ll let you walk me down the aisle when I marry Itachi.” Yuki told him. Dion made a face. “But she is so old...”

“Not as old as you think...she’s really 25 and...she has a thing for whips and chains.” Yuki said enthusiastically. Itachi made a face this time. ‘eww gross.’

Dion beamed. “I LOVE DOMONANT WOMEN!”  

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
pls rate and review....muahahaha
Chapter 35 Temperarily on break by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:

i do not own Naruto

and I made up the modeling agency...ive never heard about it before so if it's taken I am sorry...i actually thought of the two words looking at my note pad of names

“Well I guess there will be a interruption folks...Lady Hokage has been whisked away and Yuki looks like she might just die from embarrassment ....maybe we will return another day to find out the fate of the Uchiha men....”

 

“Why would I die from embarrassment?” Yuki asked, she had completely forgotten about the flashing to the world.  “You flashed the entire world Yuki dear. “The announcer told her. He was smiling...he seemed to be enjoying this.

“Aww Yuki it’s not so bad.” Ino appeared at Yuki’s side in a flash.  Yuki glared. “How is flashing my chest to the world not so bad?” she demanded. “Well...”Ino began. “Now we know if you get a career as a lingerie model  that these are the number one reason. “she tried to make a grab for Yuki but the freaked out girl dodged out of the way. “I...have no interest in becoming a lingerie model.” She said stubbornly. “What if it’s Mackie Styles?” Ino dared.

“Mackie Styles....one of the largest modeling agencies in the four nations....Zowie Mackie..  she is one of the most gorgeous, brilliant, sweetest and respected women alive...”Yuki began telling anyone who would listen.  “I doubt she would call me just because I flashed my bosoms on TV.”

 

“Baby...would it really be a good idea?” Itachi interrupted because he saw that his girlfriend began thinking about it.  “Men would be all over you...your schedule would be hectic...we wouldn’t have that much time together...men would be all over you...and-“

“Do I hear Itachi Uchiha getting jealous?” Yuki asked. She smiled at her boyfriend. “You do not have to worry...I doubt anything like that would happen to me and besides...I have you all over me now don’t I? I don’t need other men around me.” She gave him a quick kiss. “And you can’t say doing a lingerie model has not been a fantasy of yours.”

“Why would I-“Itachi started and Yuki laughed. “You mumbled in your sleep dear Itachi Kun.”

 

“Putting Itachi’s fantasy aside...what do you want Yuki?”Sakura asked.

Yuki stared at her friends and then started laughing. “You guys cannot be serious...me? A model.....showing off my goods to the world....to teenage boys who have nothing better to do than go to the bathroom and.”She paused and then shook her head. “No thank you.” She pointed at her chest. “my goods are going to be kept hidden...a free glance is all they get...and it was not even intentionally. “then she giggled. “Itachi is the only one who gets to see my goods...and that’s only if he is a good boy.”

All eyes were on Itachi. “I haven’t seen much yet!” he pointed out. It was true...they did do stuff...but the lights were out...Yuki told him to use his imagination...men his age don’t use imagination when it came to sex. Yuki stopped in her tracks. “What?”

“Bad move Itachi.” Ino told him.

“Oh yeah...now you’re going to get it.” Sakura informed.

“Shouldn’t have said that.”Ten Ten added.

“I thought you would know better.” Hinata scolded.

Itachi blinked. “What did I say?” he asked.

“You seriously are asking what you said wrong Itachi?” Yuki snapped. “I never expected to hear you say such a hurtful thing....”

“Babe-“

“Don’t babe me...you can’t just smile at me and say babe and expect what you said to just be forgiven.”Yuki snapped.  Itachi shook his head. “But all I said was: I didn’t see much....’ I meant it because the lights were off...no insults were meant. “He wrapped his arms around her. “I love you Yuki and you know I would never insult your perfect body....”he kissed the side of Yuki’s neck.

 

Yuki froze.  The words registered in to her head and she knew Itachi didn’t mean any harm. They haven’t been together long. Itachi only had to smile at her and she’d be putty. When he spoke her name she was putty. Now that he was kissing her neck in front of all her friends, her future brother in law and the camera man, she just felt plain....X rated. She wouldn’t explain why to anyone who wanted to know because...she was just too embarrassed.

 

“Okay you two why don’t you get a room.” Sakura interrupted them.

“You are such a spoil sport forehead.” Ino pouted,

“It was just getting good too.” Ten Ten added.

Sakura made a face. “You are a bunch of perverts!”

Sasuke shook his head. “I’m not a pervert.”

Ino snorted. “Yeah right duck butt.”

“Don’t call me that.” Sasuke snapped.

“duck butt.” Ino said.

“stop it.”

“duck butt.”

“shut up.”

“duck butt, duck butt...duck butt.”

“I swear to god Ino...I don’t give a damn that you are a woman...if you’re a woman.”Sasuke glared.

“I’ll prove it to you...but you might get a nose bleed.” Ino yelled.

“Don’t you dare Ino PIG!” Sakura yelled.

“I’m just trying to prove to your duck butt boyfriend that I’m a woman.”Ino pointed out.

“I think you’re going over bored.” Sakura snapped.

“Nah...duck butt might just pass out because of my amount of sexiness.” Ino giggled.

“In your dreams  Ino.” Sasuke argued.

“Nah In yours Duck butt ” Ino countered.

“I’m warning you Ino.” Sasuke said.

“Duck butt.”

“cut it out.”

“D U C K  B U T T.”Ino sounded out the letters.

That was the last straw....

 

****BOOM CRASH BAM SMASH****

 

Sakura rolled her eyes as she left her boyfriend and best friend to sort out their differences and bond...if that’s what it was supposed to be called.

 

****Itachi and Yuki*****

 

“Your brother sure is sensitive to the ‘duck butt’ insult.” Yuki told Itachi.  Itachi nodded. “Yeah...he hates it...some chick that father wanted him to marry when we were younger used to call him that... it was a childish but it pissed otouto off so he refused to marry her.” Itachi explained. Yuki nodded. “Wow...I wonder if they realize we’re gone.”

Itachi laughed. “who cares...we can finally be alone and worry about tomorrow...in the morning. Right now I want you all to myself.” And he kissed her full on the mouth.

End Notes:
pls rate and review...and I am going to do a double chapter next......luv ya alll xoxo
Chapter 36 In a moment's time by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:

I do not own Naruto

I do not own the song "a boy like you" it is by Kesha and Ashley Tinsdale

Sakura opened her eyes to the sun shining in her face, she was feeling a bit blah this morning.  Not only did Sasuke come back to her apartment a bit late but he looked more pissed than usual.  It had been a couple of weeks since the whole twilight tournament thing and since Ino royally pissed Sasuke off.  So now that the grumbling Uchiha was snoring soundly next to her, Sakura thought it was best to just get up and prepare breakfast.

 

After sakura had a quick shower and let her wet hair fall to her waist to air dry. Sakura got to work on trying to make breakfast. She wasn’t the best cook, but she would try her hardest for Sasuke.  

Sakura always worked best when there was music playing, so as she mixed some ingredients for pancakes, she danced.

**What do I do with a boy like you....l-like you. What do I do with you.

I know you know, I’m wrapped around your finger, you’re so you’re so..beautiful and dangerous...

Hot and cold..

Don’t you see the light boy

I could blow your mind boy

Let me be your new toy...**

 

 

  Sakura was dancing around the kitchen; she was doing a pretty good job up until Sasuke walked in to the kitchen with a blank expression on his face.  She didn’t bother looking where she was going when she decided to shake her butt in his direction, so as a result she tripped and the bowl of ingredients flew out of her arms and landed all over the kitchen.  All over Sasuke and all over herself. 

“G-good morning Sasuke Kun.” Sakura tried to smile but Sasuke was too busy trying to get pancake mix out of his hair. “I need a shower.” He mumbled as he retreated for the bathroom. “me too.” Sakura piped up. She didn’t give Sasuke a chance to respond she just took off her house coat and got in to the waiting shower. “Coming Sasuke Kun?” she asked sweetly.

“Uh...you go first Sakura.” Sasuke said with a little bit of nervousness leaking out of his voice.

“I don’t think so.” Sakura said and she pulled the fully dressed Uchiha in to the shower with her. “Stop hiding your hormones Sasuke Kun. You can sleep in a bed with me. You can kiss me senseless.  You can even give me a damn strip tease but you are shy to shower with me?”

Sasuke mumbled something as he took off his wet clothes. He didn’t know what was going on in his mind.  Maybe he was beginning to question himself again. Maybe he was just scared of losing Sakura so he didn’t want to show his feelings....he was scared of getting hurt.

“Sasuke Kun...you do realize that you only live once...you have to seize the moment.” Sakura leaned in and kissed him.  It wasn’t the first time he saw her in the nude...but it was the first time they were nude together...and Sasuke was shy...

“And I understand if you’re scared to-“

“I’m not scared.” Sasuke protested.

“If it makes you feel better no one has popped my cherry...I never even let Naruto-“

“Naruto?”Sasuke hissed.

“Sorry...I’m just telling you that I have never been with anyone...in fact you were my first kiss...and you will be my first...at everything....intimately.” Sakura blushed.

‘Wait that isn’t true!’ Inner Sakura yelled. ‘You tried kissing Neji’

“uhh shut up.” Sakura snapped.

“pardon?”Sasuke raised a brow.

“Uh..just shut up and kiss me Sasuke Kun...”Sakura covered up.

“But I didn’t say-“sasuke began but was once again interrupted with sakura kissing him and his inner perverted thoughts. Deep  down.

 

 

 

Ino stood at the cash of her store, kind of bored because of no customers.  She blew the strand of hair out of her eyes and let out a huge sigh.  She was just about to text sakura when Chouji walked in. Ino beamed and ran over to kiss him.

“Ino we have to talk.” He mumbled. Ino blinked. ‘oh no...not again’ her inner mind yelled.

“What is it this time Chouji?”

“My parents...they...set me up with someone...so...”Chouji had a bit of a problem explaining but he was trying to sound tough. “They know we’re together.” Ino pointed out. “Yes but....they think it’s just a thing...they think you’ll break up with me once there is someone else.”

Ino glared at him. She refused to cry. She loved Chouji but something changed about him. He was just different and lately their relationship has been rocky. “So they automatically blame me because I’m beautiful is that it?”She demanded. Chouji looked uncomfortable. “Well..No...Yes...I...Ino you can’t say that things haven’t been a bit different between us.”

Ino’s eyes filled up with tears. “If that’s how you feel Chouji then go date someone else then!” she turned on her heels and ran out the door. No one was there to cover for her, no one was there to comfort her.  She just ran through the village and towards the training field.

 

“come on Sakura pick up!” Ino dialled Sakura’s number for the third time.

“Hey this is Sakura, I cannot come to the phone right now, please leave me a quick message. Thanks a bunch. Bye.”

Ino growled in to the speaker and yelled. “SAKURA YOU DAMN FOREHEAD ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!” and she whipped her phone across the training field and in to a tree.

 

 

 

 

Kiba, Akamaru and Neji were training. They had been going at it all morning and decided to take a break. Neji wanted to keep training but he saw the point to a break every now and then. Ever since his man over  he had been training more, not that he wanted a girl friend, it wouldn’t hurt...his uncle told him that any young lady would be honoured to be his wife but Neji didn’t want that, he wanted someone that didn’t know exactly who he was right away, he didn’t want a woman who only wanted him for his status.

 

“So...get lucky recently?” Kiba randomly asked.  Neji blinked. “I do not find a reason to answer that.” He replied. Kiba laughed. “So even when you had a makeover and advice from the hottest chicks in the village you still didn’t get any?” Kiba shook his head in disappointment. “That sucks.”

“Oh and I suppose you have gotten lucky?”Neji asked, he didn’t really want to know, but the cockiness that Kiba was throwing must have been coming from somewhere. “All the time man.”

“Look, here are some of my ladies now.” Kiba pointed to a few pretty kunochi that were walking towards them.

“Ladies...how about coming over here and giving me some love eh?”  Kiba asked with a sexy goofy grin.

“Bite me Kiba.” One of the women shouted.

“In your dreams dog boy.” Shouted another

“Not going to happen.” Added two more.

 

Kiba tilted his head to the side. “What just happened?” he asked with really confused eyes.

“You have just been rejected four times in a row.” Neji replied, trying to hide his smirk.

“That’s never happened before...”Kiba sat back on the ground and thought about it for a moment. “There must be something wrong...”he mumbled. “I can agree with that.”Neji stated. “You didn’t even bother asking their names. You just suggested hopping in to the sac.”

“What do you know Hyuuga?” Kiba mumbled. “You have never even touched a woman.”

Neji stood up. “You’re being ridicules.”

“Nah man, I mean I think that you need my help to get chicks.”Kiba explained. Neji shook his head. “I do not. I can do that fine on my own. I just haven’t tried.”

“Face it, you need my help.” Kiba snapped.

“You need my help being polite and respectful.” Neji snapped back.

“Dude, I respect women. In fact I love them.” Kiba told Neji. “I’ve just been busy.”

“That didn’t look like love to me..that looked like you wanted intercourse.”

“I am twenty years old...of course I just want sex man. Who has time for relationships when you’ve got training and missions to deal with?” Kiba asked.  Neji rolled his eyes. “It seems like Naruto and Sasuke have time.”

“Naruto is a damn cheese ball and Sasuke could have any women he wants with a snap of his finger.  I’m not saying Sakura isn’t a cool chick it’s just....”he trailed off. “I don’t have to explain myself to you Neji. I have reasons okay man.”

 

They stopped talking for a few minutes. They both had points on their side.  “Let’s get back to training.” Kiba broke the silence and got in to a stance. Neji nodded and did the same.

Akamaru on the other hand took off towards the woods.

“Hey Akamaru come back here! We have to train!”

 

 

Ino looked over her shoulder to see a huge white dog nudging her at her. “Oh, hey Akamaru. I can’t play right now okay...” she gave him a pat on his head and smiled sadly.  “Maybe later.” She sniffed and buried her face in her hands and let out a huge muffled sob.

“Woof.” Barked Akamaru and he laid next to Ino. It was he wanted to stay close to her.  Akamaru whined a couple of times to try to catch Ino’s attention but the blonde just wailed harder.  It wasn’t until Akamaru began to bark continuously  that Ino looked up teary eyed.

“Oh, it’s just you two.” She mumbled as Kiba and Neji came in to her view. “I don’t have time for this.” She stood up and brushed by them. They would either judge her or make fun or her or give her the what for, she had female friends for that she didn’t need the player and the noob at it too.

“Ino? Is something wrong?” Neji asked very nicely. “You look as if you are about to cry again.”

Ino glared. “I-I wasn’t crying.” She snapped and sniffed back a sob.

“yeah right. You look as if you have a cold, your voice is cracked and you look like shit. No offence. Where the hell is Chouji when his woman is balling her eyes out?” Kiba looked around for the chubby man.

Ino began to sob again. “THAT son of a bitch is the reason why I’m crying.” She yelled and stomped her feet. “I am trying to be so god damn perfect for him, and then he goes ahead and dumps me. Three fucking years and he dumped me when I’m the middle of working.”

Kiba and Neji tried to think of something to say. “And what’s even worse!?” Ino yelled. “My best friend doesn’t answer her phone...she told me before that she was going to make breakfast for sasuke, take a shower and then come to the shop, but she left me all alone to be dumped.”

“Maybe they’re busy doing something.”Neji suggested kindly. Ino looked at him and let out a sob. “But...Sakura...isn’t sleeping with Sasuke. She’s waiting until they are married. If a man like Sasuke becomes single, within 15.3 seconds women will be lining up to give in to his every sexual desire. “She explained. “So Sakura must keep Sasuke waiting and waiting so that way when she has a ring on her finger and a baby in her belly, there is no way he can leave her.”

Neji stared at the logic and Kiba rolled his eyes. “Sasuke agreed to that?” he asked.  Ino snorted. “he doesn’t know.” She shrugged. “She has him wrapped around her finger. Sasuke won’t admit it, but he is a fool for Sakura and as much as I hate the duck butt...he makes her happy so I approve of their relationship.”

 

Ino was a real mess, she was crying, blurting out her best friend’s sex secrets and only kami knew what she was going to say or do next. “I need a drink.” Ino said and she started to walk towards the village. It was early afternoon, definitely not a time to drink but she needed one. “Ino, maybe you shouldn’t.” Kiba called to her as he and Neji followed. Ino snorted. “and I suppose you are going to stop me?”She asked. Kiba ran ahead of her. He looked at her with a serious face. “Yes. You shouldn’t drink your problems away. Since when does Ino Yamanaka drink over a man? Since when does she let some dick head get her down eh?” Kiba was being serious. He didn’t know where the words were coming from, perhaps he was using the brain in his head this time.

Ino stared at the dog boy. She never really noticed it before, but Kiba was actually hot, she was so blinded by his dumbass attitude that she never saw his sweet side.  She smiled at him after a moment of eye balling him. “You’re such a sweetheart.” And she kissed him square on the mouth. It didn’t last long. Kiba didn’t get a chance to kiss her back or even register that she was kissing him, but it sure as hell confused him.


“You’re right Kiba. I should get back on that horse and ride on!” Ino giggled. “Never knew it could be this easy to get over someone. It’s like a mental slap in the face.” She took a deep breath. “I going to give Chouji a piece of my mind.” She turned to leave but stopped because she noticed something on Kiba’s face. “I’m sorry.” She said and she wiped off the lipstick that was on the side of his sexy lips. “See you later boys!”

 

“What just happened?” Neji asked Kiba. The dog boy was still standing completely still. He looked like a statue. One of those things that are easy to lift so fan girls can stash him in their closet...with breathing space of course. “I think...I think...”Kiba mumbled. No, he couldn’t become all stupid, it was just a kiss from some girl he’s known all his life. A woman he thought was beautiful and never imagined out loud being intimate with her.  What was he thinking...could him and Ino? Chouji was still his friend....what should he do?

 “I understand that you are in a trance Kiba, but we have training to do.” Neji’s voice interrupted Kiba’s perverted thoughts.  “You know Hyuuga, you are a real pain in the ass sometimes.”

“Are you saying that women are more important that your duty as a shinobi?” Neji asked with one eye brow raised. He knew what Kiba would answer. He just liked to mess with him. Kiba laughed. “Okay let’s see...never get laid again....or a little behind on training....man Hyuuga even the Uchiha would answer this is three seconds. Uzumaki would even choose getting laid... I mean come on he has Hina-“

“Watch what you say about my cousin, Inuzuka...or there will be hell to pay.”Neji snapped.

Kiba just rolled his eyes. “Whatever. Let’s train.”

Chapter 37 Hormones are hell sometimes by Nejisgirl
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto

Yuki sat on the couch and was deep in to reading a book.  It had been two hours and she was almost done. She loved reading...loved it...it was...awesome.  She was just about to go on the last chapter when Itachi came in to the room. “Yuki, Sakura wants you to go over.”

“Why can’t she come here, I’m reading.” Yuki asked not even looking up.

“She says she needs you there.” Itachi replied.

“But-“

“It’s about Sasuke.” Itachi added.

“Yeah so what? She find another stick up his ass?” Yuki asked still way too in the book to care.

Itachi cleared his throat. “Sasuke, sakura and a shower. Together.” He replied.

Yuki gasped and looked up. She had dropped her book on the ground. “Seriously?” she demanded. Itachi nodded, amused. “Before us?” she pointed out. Itachi had to nod again. He didn’t like that fact.

“Why does she need me?” Yuki asked. Itachi shrugged. “Something about a warning concerning the manhood of the Uchi-“

Yuki was out the door.  “SAKURA! I’M COMING SWEETIE!” she hollered as she raced down the hallway to sakura’s apartment.  Yuki  tapped on Sakura’s door and not even two minutes later Sasuke opened the door. Still in his damn towel.

“Damn you,you stupid head.” She poked him with her manicured finger. “How dare you deflower my innocent Sakura before Itachi deflowers me.”

“you could have called me anything, but you choose stupid head, what has my brother gotten in to?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”Yuki snapped.

Sasuke shot a famous Uchiha glare her way and Yuki went straight for Sakura’s room. “Sweetie. How you holding up?”

Sakura looked tired and....satisfied? She smiled at Yuki and giggled. “I have one thing to say.”Sakura replied. Yuki leaned in closer. Sakura was going to whisper it.

Yuki’s eyes widened when sakura pulled away, she stood up and stared for a moment before turning on her heel and walking in to the living room and pointed at Sasuke.

“You. Have. Created. A. Monster.” She told him.

Sasuke smirked. “Yeah whatever. I’m the younger brother too.”

Yuki shouted something in Spanish, she learnt it on TV. Then she walked back to her apartment.

“So?” Itachi asked. Yuki threw her hands up in the air. “He’s created a monster.” She told him.

“I demand you start creating.” And she pointed to his pants.

“Ha...ha...that’s my brother.” Itachi laughed.

“Oh shut up.” Yuki snapped pulling him in for a kiss.

She was perfectly fine with reading but NOOO now she had to be deflowered, not that she didn’t want to and it was a stupid idea to do it just because Sakura and Sasuke did it, but she really didn’t want to wait anymore. Besides who was she to resist the sexy Itachi Uchiha?

 

Hinata and Naruto walked hand in hand along the water in the leaf village. Hinata was the color of a tomato; Naruto figured he should say something. “Hinata, will you officially, officially be my girlfriend?”He smiled at her. Hinata suddenly couldn’t breathe. All the air was being polluted by Naruto sexiness . “ H-hai N-Naruto..Kun....”she mumbled before passing out. Naruto grinned. He now had a girlfriend...a passed out girlfriend, but a female to call his own, no one will Sasuke stand in his way and be a better boyfriend than him, no Naruto was going to treat Hinata like a princess. “As soon as I get her to my apartment.” He said lifting the hark haired beauty over his shoulder.

 

Ten Ten just so happened to walk by when Naruto went speeding on the roof tops carrying what seemed to be a passed out Hinata. “Uh...let him go? Or kick his ass?....Let Hinata figure it out for herself? Or tell Neji...or just walk away...”she didn’t have much time to decide she was already late for her date with Rock Lee. He would get worried if she was even later....

“Sorry Hinata....I just hope when you wake up you don’t freak out....”Ten Ten shook her head and prayed to Kami for her friend’s sanity and then walked in to the Dango shop where her boyfriend waited for her.

 

Hinata opened her eyes and saw that Naruto was smiling down at her. She blinked three times before she realized that she was in his house. “N-Naruto Kun..w-what are we d-doing in your h-house...a-a-alone...?” Naruto just laughed. “You passed out when I asked you to be my girlfriend so I brought you here. I hope you don’t mind Hinata Chan...I made you some tea...”Hinata took the tea cup and smiled. “Arigato Naruto Kun...” she looked around the apartment. It was cleaner than the last time she was there, Naruto was getting himself on track for her and she was glad.

“So um...Hinata...I’m going to take a shower...can you wait here for me?”Naruto broke the silence and Hinata looked over at him. “S-shower?”she asked. “Yes..Hinata Chan...do you mind?”Naruto asked. Hinata took a deep breath and then shook her head. Naruto smiled again and then without a warning took off his shirt and threw it on the floor. “Be right back Hinata.”

 

Hinata sat perfectly still on Naruto’s bed, glancing around every once in a while. ‘Naruto Kun is naked in the other room....he is showering....naked....oh kami...what have I got myself in to?’

“hey Hinata? UI forgot my towel, do you think you can hand it to me?”

‘Naruto doesn’t have a towel to cover himself! He wants me to hand him a towel...he wants me to see him naked...oh kami....oh kami....what if he wants to...oh kami....nooooooooooo’

 

“Hinata?”

“Coming Naruto Kun.”Hinata replied back. She was going to be a good girlfriend. She was going to show Naruto that she could please him. It didn’t have to be in a sexual way.

Hinata grabbed the clean towel that was hanging on the door hook and slowly walked to the bathroom. She knocked once. Then she knocked again.

“You don’t have to be shy Hinata Chan...I am your boyfriend now. “Came Naruto’s voice from the other side of the door. Hinata took a deep breath and then she opened the door and shut her eyes and walked blindly in to the bathroom. She thrust the towel out. “Here’s your towel Naruto Kun.”

Naruto grinned at the shy Hinata covering her eyes with one hand and handing the towel to him with the other. He took the towel and wrapped it around his waist and then he pulled Hinata in to him and hugged her tightly. “I don’t know what I’d do without you Hinata Chan.” He whispered in her ear.

 

Hinata froze, she seem to be like a lifeless doll in Naruto’s naked wet arms.  She went over what he said in her mind thirty times already, she tried to breathe, she tried to wake up from the dream she insisted to herself that she was having, but it wouldn’t work.

“Hinata Chan, you don’t have to be shy with me anymore. I promise that I will take care of you and I will care for you, for as long as you wish me to be yours. “Naruto whispered in to the Hyuuga Heiress’s ear. Now Hinata was on fire. She was never one for acting on her raging hormones but Naruto was making her all hot.  

“Naruto Kun...”Hinata whispered in a voice that she didn’t recognize as her own. “Yes Hinata Chan?” Naruto answered, his breath was hot on her neck. It was the most intimate pose either of them had ever been in. Hinata lifted her chin so that she stared in to the eyes she fell in love with and leaned in. she hoped that whatever happened next, Naruto wouldn’t think she was a total freak.   Hinata finally closed the distance between her and her prince....charming.  It was sweet and a bit slow but it was very tender and perfect. Hinata knew her first real, real kiss would be just like this.

“Hinata Chan...”Naruto said in shock when she pulled away.  Hinata just smiled sweetly at him. “See you later Naruto Kun...” she said and poofed away.

 

Naruto blinked furiously.  So his girlfriend had just kissed him for the first time, it was a Hinata kiss. Something very sweet and he could still taste her lip-gloss. He thought about it more and more and he grinned widely. “Hinata Chan sure knows how to kiss.”

 

 

Ten Ten was just finishing lunch with her darling boyfriend when Hinata poofed outside the restaurant. She seemed to be hyperventilating. “I’ll be right back Lee..I think Hinata Chan might be having a heart attack.” She got up before her man could say anything and ran out of the restaurant.

“Hinata Chan are you alright?”

Hinata looked up at her mouse haired friend. “Kissed Naruto...when he was naked...oh my god...I thought I was going to die.....c-can’t breathe...”

Ten Ten stared at her friend. “He was naked? Why the hell was he naked? Did he do anything to do? THAT STUPID HENTAI!” Ten Ten reached for her sharpest weapon. Hinata shook her head. “No, no, Ten Ten. He was taking a shower...he asked me to bring me a towel.. I didn’t see a thing...and then...and then...he held me tightly and whispered sweet things...and then I kissed him and poofed away.”

“Oh...I see...so the baka...just happen to have you near him when he was naked.” Ten Ten said because there was fire in her eyes she didn’t seem to understand the whole story.  Hinata sighed. “No Ten Ten. He wasn’t doing a thing to me at all.”

“So you’re alight...there isn’t a reason for me to call Neji...”Ten Ten asked.  Hinata waved her arms up and down. “NO! Don’t tell Neji Kun....I do not think he will be very happy....it’s bad enough he disapproves of me liking Naruto Kun....if he is told that Naruto Kun has kissed me, he’ll freak.” Ten ten giggled. “Imagine how he’ll act if he hears that Naruto was in fact in the nude when the kiss happened.” Hinata’s eyes widened. “No...He cannot find out.”

 

“I can’t find out what?”Neji appeared at Hinata’s side. “Did Uzumaki do something to you Hinata?” the Hyuuga genius asked his cousin. Hinata shook her head. “oh no Neji Kun. Naruto has been nothing but sweet to me. He is a very kind boyfriend and I care for him very much and-“

“Boyfriend?”Neji repeated. “Does your father know?” he asked. Hinata shook her head. “I haven’t told daddy yet. He should be happy. Naruto is the village hero.”

“Hinata just kissed Naruto. It’s no biggie Neji.” Ten Ten piped up. Neji turned to her. “She what?” he demanded and then he looked at Hinata. “You what?” he repeated. Hinata laughed. “It is fine Neji Kun...it was the most perfect, wonderful amazing feeling I have ever had.” She was all dreamy eyed.  Ten ten sighed. “You should try it sometime Neji. You wouldn’t be so uptight all the time.”

“I’m not uptight.”Neji defended. “Then go kiss someone right now.” Ten Ten urged. Neji shook his pretty head. “Go up to some woman and kiss her. That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard of in my life.” He folded his arms over his chest. Ten Ten laughed. “Well if you prefer men then-“

“I am not GAY!” Neji practically yelled. Ten Ten held up her hands in defence. “Okay, okay, could of fooled me....”she mumbled.

“What was that?”Neji demanded. Ten Ten giggled. “Nothing your highness.”

Hinata had just enough time to sneak away. Boy did she almost spill the beans. Neji would lay a egg if he knew Naruto had been naked....and somehow  the thought didn’t seem to surprise Hinata at all.

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=10269