TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Puzzle Pieces (Rock Lee Fanfic) Chapter 1 by toothpik17

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This is written in 2nd person.
OC character used.
Please contact me if you would like me to write you a personal story. I dont mind at all :)
Critisim is welcome, but flaming is not.
Chapter notes: Photobucket
The scarlet liquid dropped down onto your pale, trembling hands. Reaching up, you attempted to wipe the cut clean. After finding that it was a lost cause, you reached for the small book that was hidden beneath your pillow. Opening it to a clean page, you began to write.

"Dear Diary,
He came home drunk again. It's the third time this week. All I tried to do was help him to his bed. I quote 'Leave me alone, woman! I don’t need your damn help!' And that's when he shoved me. I knew what to expect from there. Sure, I could have fought back; I can always fight back... But what's the use? It only makes him angrier. Damage report: A cut on my right cheek, several bruises on my stomach, and a sprained ankle from when I tried to run. Overall, I didn’t come out too bad. Just another memory now..."

The latest diary entry stopped there and you touched your thumb to your cheek. You then pressed your bloodied thumb down onto the corn of the page. It was an old habit you had. Every time your father came home and did this to you, you would tell your diary about it and leave the bloodied thumbprint on the page. After staring at the print for a long while, you set the diary under your pillow again and set to work cleaning your wounds. At the same time you thought of a new lie to tell your team tomorrow at training. Before, lying to your team had been simple. "Oh! I tripped and fell!" Would explain the ankle injuries. "Wrestling with Naruto." explained the bruising. Back then, your team had just believed you were clumsy. Now, you could tell that they were getting suspicious. It seemed like each day you were coming to practice with a wound you didn’t have before. How long could you hide this? You were running out of lies very quickly. With a heavy sigh, you lay down on your bed and fell into a fitful sleep.

In the morning, the usual wake up call came from your father. "TSUKI WAKE UP! DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" Sitting up with a small groan of pain, you looked at your abdomen. It was hard to tell where one bruise stopped and another one started. Pulling on a long white robe for training, and putting your hair up into a messy bun, you headed out to the training grounds without saying a word to your father.

Upon arriving at the training grounds, you found it odd that no one else from your team was there. Not even Lee, who was always early for training. This thought put you on edge and you sucked in a sharp breath of air. Going completely still, you waited for the worst. Suddenly, you heard a small twig snap. With only a slight turn of your head, you exhaled slightly, and you heard a yelp of pain. You didn’t stop to register the voice. Instead you made quick hand signs and spun around gracefully, a shower of needles spraying from your mouth. You heard many thuds as needles landed into trees, and grunts of pain as they also hit flesh.

"HAHA! Very good Tsuki! Way to be on guard!" Gai-sensei's voice rung out over the field. You relaxed when you found out it was only a test from your team. Inhaling through your mouth deeply, all of the needles came soaring back into you. You swallowed hard as your team walked out of the bushes.

"You almost got my freaking eye!" TenTen exclaimed.

"Well then you should have moved faster." Neji replied shortly.

"I couldn't even hear the dang thing, let alone see it coming!" TenTen shouted.

"Common knowledge. You know she uses needles, you should have had a shield ready." Soon the two were once again arguing, both too stubborn to admit that the other had a good point.

You turned to Lee and chuckled. "I swear those two bicker like a married couple."

He let out a laugh, but it was short lived. Frowning, he reached out and brushed his bandaged fingers across the bandage on your cheek. "Tsuki-chan... What happened?"

You couldn’t help the blush that appeared on your cheeks from his gentle touch. "Well yesterday, I asked Naruto to toss me a shuriken, and let's just say he's no the greatest pitcher in Konoha." You chuckled.

"Oh? Was this before or after him and I had Ramen together?" Lee asked suspiciously.

You blinked. "Uh...After."

Lee looked at you with what could have been a hurt expression, but didn't question you further. Luckily, Gai interrupted the awkward pause with a clap of his hands. "Alright my youthful students! Enough of this chatter! Let's get on with today's training!"

"Hai! Gai-sensei!" You all replied, standing at attention.

"Today, we will be doing some sparring. I want Neji and Tsuki as our first fight, then Lee and TenTen." Gai explained.

You and Neji stepped to the center of the training field.

"I hope she fights back with time..." Lee whispered to TenTen. She nodded in agreement. Your team never understood why you wouldn't fight back against Neji. Every time he would use only one move and you would be down. The truth was, you were memorizing. You watched his 64 Palm attack as he hit you. You were beginning to memorize more and more of the patter in which he hit you.

"Are you going to fight back this time?" He asked. You just shook your head. He sighed gently and closed his eyes. When he reopened them, his Byakugan was activated. You focused your eyes on his hands as the hits started coming. "8 trigrams 2 palm! 4 palm! 8 palm! 16 palm! 32 palm! 64 palm!"

After 16 palms, you couldn't follow his hands any longer. You were thrown backwards, and left stunned on the ground. Neji walked forward and helped you up.

"Why don't you fight back?" he whispered.

You let out a slight sound of pain as you stood, but managed a smile. "My little secret..." You walked past Gai, trying to avoid his disappointed gaze.

"Well... Lee, TenTen, you're up." Gai sighed.