TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Could Have Been A Movie by baxter54132

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I came up with this story during band class. Mr. Y was talking about music theory, but I was busy writing this.
I don’t know if there is going to be a second chapter. It all depends on your response so if you want to see the second half then let me know.
In this story Neji and Tenten are 17 before any flashbacks take place.
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or anything in his show. However I do own Bob. (My retainer case)
Neji rolls over restlessly and stares at the ceiling. Next to him his grey alarm clock dimly glows. It reads 3:00 AM. Neji knows he should be asleep but he can’t get his mind off of a certain brown-eyed kunoichi. (A/N: did I spell that right?) As Neji lays in bed staring blankly at the ceiling, he realizes his life is kind of like a movie.
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
Flashback #1
Guy meets girl (12 Years ago)
(A/N: I know this isn’t part of the whole movie thing I just felt like adding it anyways.)
The analog clock just moves so slowly. When a child, especially a young one is sitting in a classroom all day that clock on the wall just becomes a pain. The kids however, doesn’t have it as bad as the teacher, who can’t sleep the day away like most kids do. Fortunately for Iruka, the first day of school was a quick one. This year Iruka was assigned to the newest class of kindergarteners, and how hard could kindergarteners really be? Eventually the small hand of the clock ticked its way past the 2, signaling for Iruka to let the kids go. He puts down his chalk and turns towards the fidgety 5-year olds. “Now class, even though this is your first day of school you all have been very well behaved. I hope to see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. Class dismissed.” The kids cheer, with intense happiness, matching Iruka’s enthusiasm. (A/N: They were too young to understand the horrors of school *shudder*) The school bell goes ‘ding-ding’ but it goes unheard. Laughing, Iruka opens the class door and the kids rush outside so they can make new friends.
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
Neji sits down on a swing and observes his surroundings with disinterest. He scoffs and kicks the sand at his feet. Neji feels a tap on his left shoulder and cranes his head around to see which crumb-cruncher dares to disturb his peace. Neji is taken aback by the person who stands before him. It is a brown haired, brown eyed, girl. Her bold, daring eyes meet Neji’s but he can tell she is nervous. “Yes? What is it?” Neji asks.
“Uh…” the girl pauses as if she lost her mojo. She takes a deep breath and asks, “are you a girl?”
“No?” Neji seethes through his teeth.
“Oh… Ok, well see ya later I guess.” The girl wanders away to a group of girls who giggle when she walks over to them.
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
New Flashback : )
Guy Gets Girl (2 Years ago)
Tenten puts a kunai to the unsuspecting man’s neck. The man puts his hands up in surrender. Neji jumps down from a nearby tree. “We’ve go you now,” gloats Tenten. “So tell us everything you know!” She demands in a cold voice.
The man chuckles, “my my little girl you change moods so quickly but I won’t tell you anything. Unfortunately for you if I have to die then I’m taking you with me!” The man spits a bomb out of his mouth and counts down, “3…2…1.” He laughs as poison gas seeps out of the bomb and engulfs the trio.
In an act of instinct, Neji throws on his gas mask and pulls out a spare for Tenten. He squints his eyes looking for his fellow comrade. After a moment something bumps into him. Neji places his hand on top of their head. Feeling the familiar panda buns he sighs with relief. He stretches out the mask and puts it over the kunoichi’s mouth and nose.
When the smoke clears Neji notices the man they captured earlier lying dead a few feet away. “He deserved death,” scoffs Neji.
Tenten nods in consent and takes a step towards the dead man. She stumbles trips forward. Neji reaches forward and grabs her elbow before she can go down. “You should rest, you inhaled a lot of poison.”
Tenten shakes her head no. “I’m fine,” she says while trying to catch her breath, “You didn’t need to save me like that I had the situation under control.”
Neji easily turns Tenten so they are eye to eye. Pearl meets chocolate. “I couldn’t live without you Tenten… it would be like living without air, so I had to save you.”
“Aww,” Tenten looks down breaking the intense staring contest. She looks back up, “well you know what, I would have done the same for you.” Tenten closes the gap between herself and Neji.
Neji freezes for a moment but slowly warms up to the kiss. Before they know it they are wrapped up tight in each other’s arms and have no intentions of separating. All is at peace because even through their hard and busy lives Neji and Tenten now know they have each other.
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
Final Flashback
Guy Loses Girl (1 week ago)
Neji wakes up and opens his eyes to a new day. Instead of seeing his girlfriends beautiful face, he sees empty bed space with a note resting where Tenten once slept. He reaches out to touch the mattress. It is still warm. He sits up and looks around with his cold, piercing gaze finally resting on a disheveled dresser. Its drawers had been thrown open and Neji could see half of a pair of jeans dangling from the top shelf. Looking away from the dresser, Neji turns his attention to the note that is innocently sitting next to him. He picks it up and opens it slowly.
Dear Neji,
I can’t go on like this.
You are so concentrated on work that the only time we spend together is when we are training.
You should take a good look at you life and decide what is most important to you because right now I feel like I don’t even know you.
I took my stuff.
You need to find another training partner.
Don’t bother talking to me because I won’t come back.
Love,
Tenten
Neji rereads the note while the words sin in. He drops the note on his nightstand and slides back into bed so he can escape from this nightmare…
Flashback Over
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
Present Time
The clock ticks to 7 am. Neji rolls out of bed and prepares himself for the fight of a lifetime. “I have to win Tenten back,” he says to himself. “Whatever it takes I will do it.” Neji looks in the mirror at himself and sees a mature young man who is going to get his girl back.
Thisismylinemyalmightylineifyoumockmylineitwilldestroyyoubytimeyouhavefinishedreadingthisverylongsentenceinlineform
Cliffie!
So here is the deal. I don’t know if I’m going to write another chapter this one was a little funky when I came up with it.
Please Review
If you flame I will roast Marshmallows
F
W
M
Fun With Marshmallows : )