TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


ORIGIN OF THE PRIMERA by d090509

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi all, and thank you for reading the story Origin of the Primera. Just one note: In the story, Stark meets several main characters before the bleach timeline, but you might notice that the same people meet Stark for only the FIRST time late in the manga series. This contradictory content will be all explained near the end of the story. There are approximately 10 chapters, so read and enjoy!
Hueco Mundo – the place for the souls who lose their hearts to despair or who linger in the human world for too long after death. In the deepest realms lie the nightmarish Hollows, the Menos, the Arrancars, and a small fraction of Vaste Lordes. These spirits are hungry for human souls, and they sometimes cross over to the human world. But of course, the Shinigamis are always around to make sure Hollows do not interfere with peace and balance.

Naturally occurring Arrancars exist in Hueco Mundo, though not in large numbers. Those who have the rare potential to remove their hollow masks and are able to transform into a humanoid form are the most powerful in Hueco Mundo.

Hueco Mundo was his home, but it was not the most pleasant place he lived in. He was not like the other Hollows – he had never left Hueco Mundo and feasted on any souls – he just never really bothered to, and after all, he is an Arrancar, and he need not to. Though never seen the outside world other than his own, he knows a lot.

He looked out into the horizon – nothing but endless darkness. “Nomura,” the Arrancar said. From behind, a monstrous looking Adjucha Menos came out. “I am leaving for Soul Society; I would like to see what is out there.” The Menos named Nomura was suddenly taken aback by the Arrancar’s decision. “Arrancar,” he exclaimed in a raspy voice, “Soul Society is the home of the soul reapers, it is no place for you there.”


“Save me your warnings Nomura,” he replied blandly, “I am simply there to learn and observe. They are quite interesting. After all, I have never really left Hueco Mundo.”

“You will not be welcomed with open arms, Arrancar,” Nomura insisted.

“I have ways,” the Arrancar dismissed Nomura’s comment. “After all, as long as no harm is done on either side, I will be able to blend in quite peacefully.”

He was different from the others, and it was true. All the Arrancars exhibit the wanting to kill; yet he wanted peace. Perhaps it was a piece of character, Nomura did not know. The Arrancar rarely speaks to others, but instead, spending most of his time viewing the horizon, and thinking about something.

Using his Garganta, the Arrancar slowly tore open the dimensional fabric of Hueco Mundo, letting in a view of the blue sky. He stood over the edge of the tear and looked down. A clear view of the Seireitei and the Rukon District of Soul Society lie below.

Welcome to Soul Society Stark, he thought to himself as he slowly made his descent. The Arrancar decided to spend the day lingering in the Rukon District before heading to the center of Soul Society the next morning.