TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Want to Hold Your Hand by ForyourLove

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This story is nasty, its all fluffy and nice. I wrote it for a friends. Thats why its fluffy.
Neji sighed softly into the air as his finger's gripped locks of his hair tightly, sprawled out on his back in the middle of a large flower field the brunette felt his heart pounding at an alarming rate. The blond laying not more then a few feet away from him picked his head up and looked over at his companion.

A bright smile lifted the heaviness that had been pressing in Neji's thoughts. Naruto always had that affect on him.

Oh yeah, IŽll tell you something
I think youŽll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


For a moment silence lay between them, Neji's eyes closed as he took another deep breath then opened them as he exhaled. This time Naruto was looking back at the ground, his hand outstretched...reaching for a flower not too far off. A strange smile curled up the edge of the blond's lips as his finger's finally grasped the small seemingly perfect flower and plucked it from the ground.

He made a small triumphant sound as he rolled over, from his stomach to his back then once more until he was on his stomach next to Neji. The Hyuuga raised a brow as he searched the face of his long time friend.

The blond moved his hand up a few inches until the flower in its hold was hovering over Neji's face. "Here Neji! This flower reminds me of you." The brunette tilted his head while slowly bringing his left hand up to take the offered gift. His fingers brushed the other's and a warm tingling shot through his flesh.

He held the small violet colored flower above his face and let the sun drape it from behind. A perplexed express etched Neji's face. A chuckle soon sounded from the blond next to him. "I don't understand how this flower can remind you of me...but I thank you anyways."

Sighing the fox container rested his cheek against his arm as he continued to stare at Neji, "Because...just like that flower you refuse to be like the rest of the crowd...You shine bright and fight against all odds for the right to exsist." Neji's eyes went wide as pink burned across his cheeks instantly.

Why hadn't he noticed it before? He didn't know. Sitting up he looked around the large expanse of flowers surrounding them. There wasn't a single flower like the one Naruto had just presented him with.

Oh, please, say to me
YouŽll let me be your man
and please, say to me

YouŽll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand



"Na...Naruto...." he took in his lower lip, he was at a lose for words...only Naruto could do that to him, "Thank you." he half chuckled. The blond hummed a soft responcse then turned to look around again, he didn't roll back to the same spot as before just stayed there smiling warmly as if the happiest man in the world for no real reason.

The blond's warmth pulsed into Neji, causing his breath to be slightly irregular while his heart continued with its quickened pulse. He just had to say something, he always choked on his words when presented with the perfect opportunity.

His finger's tingled and shivered slightly at his side, the blond had his elbow bent and open palm pressed into the ground causing his fingers to be only centimeters away from Neji's own. It was like Neji's whole arm went numb.

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
ItŽs such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide


It seemed Naruto had drifted off to sleep with a warm smile still etching the fine features of his face and a song humming from the back of his throat. Everything about Naruto was right, was comfortable, just clicked.

Taking a deep breath and shutting his eyes Neji forced all the strength he had to travel to his hand, after what seemed like forever his finger's started to finally crawl the few spaces between the two. A strange feeling shot through the brunette when the edge of his pinky finger brushed against the side of Naruto's index finger.

He gasped, all his muscles freezing at the same time.

Yeah you, got that something
I think youŽll understand
When I say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand


Staring straight above at the passing clouds as his heart pounded a mile a minute Neji failed to see the smile on Naruto's face brighten, his eyes stayed shut lazily. The blond leisurely let his hand slid over a little more as if just to stretch a little farther out, his finger's quickly overlapped the others resting gently on top.

And when I touch you I feel happy, inside
ItŽs such a feeling
That my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide


Neither one of them said anything as they lay there, finger's still resting together. Neji's mind was swimming at the same rate his heart was pounding.

The emotions pulsing through his body seemed to be taking over. This was his moment, this was the time, he could ignore it no longer.

Taking a deep breath to calm his screaming body the brunette cautionsly started to spread his fingers out. In the process he acchieved his ultimate goal, Naruto's fingers had fallen down between the spaces of Neji's fingers. With one more reassuring breath Neji squeezed his finger's shut.

Yeah you, got that something
I think youŽll understand
When I feel that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand.


"About time Hyuuga." Naruto stated with a deep chuckle as he weaved his finger's into Neji's and held his hand with a smile he could only give when the Hyuuga was around...the only person he could ever love.
Chapter end notes: Song: Beatles - I Want to Hold Your Hand

I wrote this after listening to that song for like fourty minutes straight and I kid you not.

C-Chan says: I love how Naruto didn't even think... he's just like... "Oooo Pretty" *RIP*

Sara says: *snickers and nods* Thats Naruto...doesn't really think ahead...I almost had him leave it there and point it out but I didn't think that was real Naruto-like

C-Chan says: Nope. He's more of the jump ahead kind of guy

Sara says: Indeed!

C-Chan says: I think it would be funny if Ino came along and saw the rare flower, and started beating on Naruto. Saying it was the last of its kind or something

Sara says: THIS IS WHY YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE C-CHAN! You have to beta everything ;-; so I can make it awesome