TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Lasped Romance by xXSymphony

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Taken from my ff.net account.
Lapsed Romance

Disclaimer: I own nothing. :D


------------------------

Chapter 1: Green Eyes

It was hard to believe. It was a little hard to endure. Getting up an hour earlier? I've been dreading this for days.

"Mom!" I yell, tired and cranky from staying up late dreading this day, "MOM!"

"Everything's on the table hun! Just get dressed!" She replies. I groan, it's not what I wanted to hear.

"Mom, where's my uniform?!" I yell, finally getting off my tired ass.

"Oh I just ironed them for you! I'll bring them up while you shower!"

"Thanks mom!" I yell, reaching for my towel. I could always rely on her for that stuff. Me, I'm too tired to do that in the morning.

As I walk out of my room I drag my feet to get to the bathroom. Oh how excited I am for today.

"Excited for highschool hun?" My dad calls out from his room. I give him one of my signature glares. He knows how much I've been hating this. He should know from the amounts of complaints that were spurring from my mouth this whole summer break.

As I slam the bathroom door behind me, I quickly undress myself, hang the towel, and turn on the shower.

It was a good part of the day, I could relax and make myself feel refreshed. Too bad it only lasted for 15 minutes.

------------------------

To be honest, I have no friends. Have I ever had friends? I can't seem to remember. Is it because I'm unattractive? No, I think I'm fairly okay. Is it because I'm stupid? No, I think having friends is stupid. You think you can trust a person, but they just go ahead and stab you in the back. Stabby stab stab right in the fucking back. I won't ever let that happen to me. Not...Ever...

People have approached me, but I believe I've scared them all away. I'm a perfectly normal teenager aside from my anti-social ness. Normal grades, normal...Life.

I was dreading highschool so much. I knew that because I'm in grade nine all the students were going to have that aura of fakeness. And I've been homeschooled for the past two years anyways. If I were to recognize anyone, I doubt they'd remember me at all.

First period had been P.E. One of my two electives. I was...A little excited. I liked sports, especially basketball and football. Was I good? Haha, no.

There was one thing about P.E that made me feel uneasy. It was the changerooms. No, I'm not one of those people who are so concious of their own bodies. It's just that...Ugh I know I'm young. And I don't even make friends...But...Well my mom says it could be a phase, but that was two years ago.

"Ready to change?" I hear. I jump slightly. I knew I was early for class so i didn't expect anyone. As i turned around I was face to face with the person who I thought was my gym teacher.

She saw the blank expression on my face and let out a light laugh, "I'm Yoruichi, your teacher for this class." I couldn't help but smile a little, the woman was beautiful. She was...Hot.

"N-Nice to meet you," I stutter, hoping my blush wasn't noticeable. She gave me a wide smile and made room for another student to come in.

"This is Soi Fong, I used to teach at her old school and we're on quite familiar terms," Yoruichi said, her arm around the girl's neck. They were, rather close together.

"Nice to meet you," I say, bowing to my classmate, "I'm Yamanaka Ino."

"H-Hi," Soi Fong replied. Her voice sounded strained, it sounds like the grip my teacher had on her was tight.

"Shihoin!!" came a shout from outside. Yoruichi perked up and looked outside.

"Shit, okay guys I'll see you later," she said quickly, giving us a quick salute, "COMING KISUKE!"

-

It was a little eerie as I changed with only Soi Fong in the room. If you need to know, I was there ten minutes prior to the bell. I didn't want to get caught in all the hustle and bustle outside. After I finished changing I turned to see that Soi Fong was gone. Wow, I swear she was just there a second ago, and I heard nothing that sounded like her leaving.

It's a little relieving, I don't have to catch her being a little undressed. But I'm dreading the end of the period.

"Hah!" I hear; a determined yell as the volleyball flew upwards.

"Hyah!" I hear in recoil from the otherside. It was Soi Fong and Yoruichi going at it like animals. They were both so good.

I decided to just go on the side and sit on the bench that occupied the space. It was five minutes prior to class.

That when I heard the door fling open and a group of giggling girls burst in wearing the uniforms provided for us over the summer. It was a shirt and rather short shorts. I found myself staring for a while, but averted my eyes back to the volleyball game that was going on. My eyes focusing on the volleyball. And to be honest, sometimes other things.

"Hi there!" I hear, a delicate finger tapping my shoulder.

"Hi," I reply as I turn to face the person who tapped me.

My eyes met those that were green, a light, delicate green that I've never seen in my life.

"Ino? YAMANAKA INO?!" the girl yells. Her pink hair swishes around in excitement, and I just can't bring up her name. A cute face like hers doesn't bring up any memories at all.

'Sorry? That's my name, but I don't remember you," I respond honestly, a little nervous by how she'd respond.

"Yeah Sakura, I don't remember this girl either," said a brunette.

"No, you wouldn't know her. We used to go to primary school together for two years...We were the best of friends. Don't you remember?" she asks. I stare at her, my mind trying so hard to remember. But nothing would come up.

"I-I'm sorry...Maybe there's another Yamanaka Ino?" I then manage to say. I could feel myself tremble under her gaze.

"No...There's only one...But I guess she's gone," she replies coldly. With her friends they walk away and I simply stare in shock.

What in the...?

---------------